Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"My wife and I saw nothing but good reviews, so we ordered and paid for 4 sets of dishes. They even gave a 25% discount (which was good compared to other prices online). A few days later we got an email telling us the dishes were not going to ship for over 2 months. We didn't need the dishes right away, so we patiently waited. Over 2 1/2 months went by and no dishes. I decided to call. A man picked up and said "hi," (I don't even remember him saying, "this is the bowl company"). Anyway, then he said nothing else and waited. Unsure of who I had called, I explained the situation and he said they probably won't get our dishes because the manufacturer discontinued them. I asked for a refund and he said that's fine. So I should be getting a refund (I'm waiting, but it's only been a few business days). Anyway, It made me question this business (specifically when or if they were going to tell us they couldn't deliver on a paid product), so I did a rare thing and wrote a review."

modified review This review was modified by guestreviewer on June 03 2014 02:38:17 PM

The Bowl Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Bowl Company is not a merchant member
The Bowl Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!