Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I am grateful to have found The Bowl Company online. Because I waited until the last minute, I was doubtful to get anything on time, but I received my order the Monday before Thanksgiving! I worried about breakage of china, but it arrived with no trouble and my table looked beautiful."

modified review This review was modified by buyer75 on November 29 2014 03:37:31 PM

"purchase my lenox nativities each year. 25% off and free shipping. thanks!"

modified review This review was modified by cbreview on November 29 2014 06:48:14 AM

"I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included. I was shocked when I opened the packing box to find the actual Mariposa box to be quite damaged. Today, I called The Bowl Company and spoke with Bob in customer service. Bob was condescending at best, and he told me that actual box didn't matter as long as the tray was undamaged. Unfortunately, I purchased this item as a gift but it looks like it has been used or is a re-gifted item. I can actually stick three fingers through the tear on the side of the box. Bob refused to let me speak with his supervisor but did offer me a $10 credit to buy a new box. He also refused to absorb the cost for return shipping so I could send the tray back for a refund. I will never do business with this company again. I wish I had read reviews from others before I placed this order. As a result of this shoddy customer service, I cancelled the remaining portion of my original order. On a side note, Bob was able to describe exactly where the damage was on my box even before I told him. Clearly, this company unloaded their problem onto me."

modified review This review was modified by PVintheOC on November 24 2014 09:28:32 AM

"My wife and I saw nothing but good reviews, so we ordered and paid for 4 sets of dishes. They even gave a 25% discount (which was good compared to other prices online). A few days later we got an email telling us the dishes were not going to ship for over 2 months. We didn't need the dishes right away, so we patiently waited. Over 2 1/2 months went by and no dishes. I decided to call. A man picked up and said "hi," (I don't even remember him saying, "this is the bowl company"). Anyway, then he said nothing else and waited. Unsure of who I had called, I explained the situation and he said they probably won't get our dishes because the manufacturer discontinued them. I asked for a refund and he said that's fine. So I should be getting a refund (I'm waiting, but it's only been a few business days). Anyway, It made me question this business (specifically when or if they were going to tell us they couldn't deliver on a paid product), so I did a rare thing and wrote a review."

modified review This review was modified by guestreviewer on June 03 2014 02:38:17 PM

The Bowl Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Bowl Company is not a merchant member
The Bowl Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!