Stores > textbooks.com

• Address: 2711 W Ash St Columbia, MO
    • Contact: help@textbooks.com
    • Phone: 877-292-6442
    • Customer Support: 877-292-6442
    • Business Hours: 7:00 am - 9:00pm Mon - Thur 7:00 am - 6:00pm Fri 8:00 am - 5:00pm Sat 12:00 pm - 4:00pm Sun (all
    • Fax: 800-866-0757

2016-10-03

I should have listened to the reviews....

"The worst company, they will steal your money. DON'T even think that if you buy with PayPal they will side with you, even if you have all the right, they will side with them.
They advertised access to a book, only to find that there was no book access.
BEWARE, you will lose your money!!!

2016-09-07

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE

"Paid an absurd amount of money for the book and for over night shopping and the book never showed. 2 weeks later I call and they do not help. Another week later I call everyday and not one person helps OR refunds my money. None of these people knows how to do their job. Nice and all but personality doesn't mean I get my fucking money back."

2016-08-26

They STEAL YOUR MONEY

"They say book isn't worth paying for and won't return it. What kind of company is this???? Go to Valore Books, they are perfect. Textbooks.com should be SHUT DOWN"

2016-08-03

RIPPED ME OFF

"they were supposed to send me 45 dollars which i really needed!!! and they sent me 6 dollars!!! i am so mad. there was nothing wrong with my books."

2016-05-20

Sell-back Rip off!

"They found nit-picky reasons to determine my books, which were in good/decent condition were ineligible for them to pay me, and said they would send them back to me if I paid them $6.25 shipping and handling. Seriously?! What a rip off scheme. Watch your email if you use them! You only have a few days to respond before they take your books for free for frivolous if not made up reasons, and undoubtedly they will sell them unashamedly. They say they recycle them--bullshit."

This review was modified by ehendra on May 20 2016 02:47:57 PM

2016-04-19

I'll never sell/buy anything to/from textbooks.com

"I would highly recommend NOT to use any services of textbooks.com. I bought a brand-new book and just used it rarely during 3 months. When I decided to sell it back to textbooks.com, I was quite sure that the book looked like new and the code was not scratched. Later I received an email from textbooks.com saying that the book was not eligible because of lack of online code. I believed that that the code was intact, and I did not want to lose the book so I had to pay for return shipping. If the code had been scratched, I would have contacted the publishers website of the book to report this. When I got the book returned, the code was still intact, so the reason for the book being returned is not correct. I will NEVER USE ANY SERVICES OF TEXTBOOKS.COM, and RECOMMEND ALL OF MY FRIENDS NOT TO BUY/SELL HERE!"

2016-03-24

Wont Get Fooled Again

"Order a textbook 3 weeks before the start of my class. When I did not receive it and called, they told me it was through a 3rd party seller and that I would have to contact them directly & they (superbookdeals.com) have 18 business days to send me the book. Really, 18 business to ship a book! Never will I use or recommend these guys again."

This review was modified by JimiRW on March 24 2016 01:55:59 PM

2015-11-19

"At first I thought I wouldn't get my full quote amount, but after contacting the company and explaining the situation they held true to the quote. "

This review was modified by moleyd on November 19 2015 02:20:34 PM

2015-10-01

"This is the most fraudulent site out there for any college students looking to buy cheaper books. The shipping was just horrendous, and my stuff came in 2 weeks!! later, even when I had done expedited shipping. Don't buy from this website, I recommend albiris or any other reliable sites. "

This review was modified by Michealjdssds on October 01 2015 07:31:40 PM

2015-09-23

"Received payment for 2 books."

This review was modified by JOHNSMITH14 on October 10 2016 07:05:12 PM

2015-09-03

"Fabulous. I have been renting, buying and selling my textbooks here for 5 years. Super quick shipping and my orders are always correct. "

2015-08-26

"First you need to know I like giving good reviews, but this textbook website is truly terrible. They sent me the wrong textbook, and now they are only going to give me 50% back, if I return the textbook. Please be wise and do no use this website."

This review was modified by tsb5tom on August 26 2015 09:09:51 AM

2015-07-21

Never never trust them in their buy back program because they will stole your book. They received your book and said the book is damage, so you lost your book. Infact, it happened to me and i like to get my book back, but they charge me 12.50 for shipping. This is non sense because i have to pay for my book.

This review was modified by trinhmai on July 21 2015 03:02:48 PM

2015-06-30

"DO NOT USE TEXTBOOKS.COM. I promise, you WILL regret it. I paid extra for 2nd day air shipping, and I recieved my book a week later. Their customer service is a joke. They made NO attempt to rectify the situation. THEN, when I finally had book in hand, I realized that what they said was "excellent" condition, was in fact scribbled in, torn, tattered, and worthless. Use another site. If I could give them 0/5 I would."

This review was modified by britneygalles on June 30 2015 07:29:11 AM

2015-02-20

"Do not, I repeat DO NOT buy or rent from this company, they have horrible customer service and will take your money. I ordered a book from them in January followed their return policy and still have not gotten a refund for my book. They claim they did not receive it."

This review was modified by Bamagirl14 on February 20 2015 07:06:55 AM

Share textbooks.com's store rating

textbooks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

textbooks.com is not a merchant member
textbooks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!