"I purchased dvdXcopy platinum form this company and was sold a unit that had been opened and the serial numbers used, making it useless and unregisterable, I cannot find a way to contact them, nor can I use the product at all."

"Ordered software was never delivered ! The only way to communicate is via email - which TekDeal just ignores ! There is no Phone or Real Address

Impossible to get either money back or product delivered.
It looks they only collect naive people money !

"This outfit is the worse. As of Jan 18, they were still insisting that the copy of WinFax ordered on Jan 4 had been shipped on Jan 6 and I could not cancel, despite the tracking number not showing any delivery. 17 days have now passed and no software."

"I purchased Quicken software from Tekdeal, after reading a couple of positive reviews from a different website. After two weeks with no delivery, I looked up other reviews and found that this merchant had terrible ratings. I emailed the company last week and have not heard back from them yet. I did not expect to get my order; however, it came in the mail four days ago, in perfect working order. I am very pleasantly surprised. Perhaps it is under new management?"

"Absolutely the worst purchasing experience ever. Ordered software, installed it and when I tried to register it, it had already been registered. No response from the company until I stopped payment on credit card. Very rude and belligerent people. NEVER EVER do business with this company."

"I never received this product and they would not reply to email. They ripped me off for $50.00"

"Their web site says they are going out of business if you dig deep enough, but they are not shipping orders.

Mine was place 6-13 and promised in 1-2 weeks. It has now been over 3 and there is no way to get ahold of them.

I am contesting the charges they already put on my card, back on order date!

"The order was placed on June 10 and an email sent back saying the order was received; on June 21 I found out the store went out of business on June 15...I have emailed (The only means of communication available to the former store)to see about my order or whether to stop payment on my credit card. I did not receive any product nor notice the place has gone out of business. "

"After 8 days a one item order has not been shipped. I would never use or recommend to anyone.

order no 1775-8152

"So far, I am not pleased at all with this transaction. I placed an order over a week ago and supposedly you can check the status online. It still says the order is pending fulfillment. It said that the day I ordered it. I sent an email but only got a response back that said someone would contact me but they never did. I tried to call this morning but it said they were receiving a high volume of calls......probably people complaining about where their order is. This is supposed to be a birthday present and all I want to know is the status of the order."

"From May 20 to April 1 seems to me to be the longest I have ever had to wait for a UPS delivery"

"i have had a horrible time trying to track my order. There web site wont load and no one will return my e-mails. its been two weeks and i have yet to receive my order. I am extreamly disatisfied with the resonse the site has to its customers. The site is either a fraud or does not care about what happens once they get your money."

"I ordered a firewall security software program in good faith from your company. It never arrived after receiving an email saying it would be 1-2 weeks shipping time. After 3-4 weeks time of no reply, and no satisfactory answer by checking online,the status was something like : in progress....
So I called up and cancelled it over the phone. I thought my account charges would be cleared and it was a done deal. So instead what happens, is you have the gall to go ahead and send it anyway, now 6 weeks later. This is well after I h ad told the woman on the phone to cancel it. I am returning it as I bought it from another company who was more reliable and got me the software in a much more timely manner. I would not do business with your company again.

"This was my second purchase that went as badly as the first. I ordered $240.76 worth of product. It didn't come. I kept checking status online to which I got "PENDING". I emailed, I called. Finally I canceled the order, purchased the product elsewhere and requested a refund. Three days later my order showed up. I refused the order. Have received several emails saying my $192.00 will be returned to which I have responded I want my full refund. To date, 40 days later I still have not received a refund.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

"I placed an order in good faith on 3May and have not received my goods. I called TekDeals on 24May and got a voice recording. I'm doubtful that I will receive a call back and my next action will be legal. This is extremely poor customer service and I'm very disappointed. I will never do business with this company again."

tekdeal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

tekdeal is not a merchant member
tekdeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!