• Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10

"I ordered a coat that I loved the look of for $77 and a hand bag for $14.29. First it took a very long time in arriving. I contacted them to find out when it should arrive, and was told to be patient and to check with post office.
The bag arrived first on its own. Then two weeks later the coat, which I was what I wanted finally arrived. When I opening it I was so happy, but when it was opened I was no longer smiling. The coat does NOT look like the image used to sell it. It's all puffy in both the sleeves and the skirt. The coat image they use to sell it is slimline. I contacted them and opened a dispute adding photos as your asked to. I was ignored. I kept contacting them and they would ask for photos. I would send more photos and they would ignore me a little more. I contact again being more pushy. And they tell me their sorry it's now past their how ever many days you have to contact them.
I went crazy and told them NO WAY! I contacted them the day I received it. After 2 months they are now offering me a $30 refund on a coat I won't wear. Or I can return it for a refund, but I do NOT TRUST they will refund me when they receive it.
I would take a $50 refund, the coat is not worth anymore than $27, it's worth less!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY it's bad service and dodgy goods.

"I ordered two shirts on 8-9-2014 and as of today, 8-31, 2014 I have not received it. Customer service either says give it a little longer or check my post office. I've written to them telling them that my PO will have no record of it unless it was insured or registered in some other way. The e-mail I just received said they ship the orders air mail and I should check my PO. If there is still no answer to get back with them and they will check with their shipping company.

I've written to them 3 times, you would think by now they would have the idea to have checked with their shipping company. On 8-23, they said my ordered had been delivered on 8- 13. I don't know where it was delivered to, certainly not me. On 8-25, they said my order was shipped and on the way to my PO.

On 8-28, they said: We are in china, and you can contact your local post office for your order 3 days later,and if still no answer, please contact us and we need to check it with the shipping company.

On 8-29, they said: You package has already arrived at your local post office. You will receive it soon, please wait patiently. Or you can call your local post office to check it later.

They said since I selected super-saving shipping method, I may have to wait some time to receive my order. Per their site, hey don't have a super-saving shipping method, only standard shipping which is what I selected.

I'm giving them until 30 days from date of purchase them I'll be contacting my credit card company to have it charged back to them.

I'll certainly never order from them again.

"The Worst experience I have please don't shop . With them once they get your money . They don't. Care .the dress I order the size is small I ask exchange .they want me to buy the same dress again .once you get your order it doesn't matter what they don't refund .your money .you will stuck with it .i never never shop with them again .in case if you want shop please use pay pal .to get your money . They are big scam .I wish same one shut there web site . "

"i order a blouse and being that everything was so cute i was going to order a couple of items but something in my mind kept telling me only order the blouse just to c if this site is ledgit because i like to buy my stuff out of the stores being that atleast i know if it doesn't look rite i can take it back. i order this blouse on the august 15 and customer service said they sent it out on the 18 but i stiill have not gotten this order yet and it's august 29. Yes they customer service do suck and i haven't found a phone number yet i talk to them on that so call chat line and that sucks. Those ppl know exactly what they are doing...they will not get my service again.

"pleasantly surprised.....
I ordered my wedding dress in haste from TBdress.com. I found one I liked, and called it a day, or so I thought. About a week after ordering, I decided to check out some reviews. Review after review was horrendous! I spend an hr or 2 reading about horrible service, dresses not showing up, sizes not matching the charts etc. I was so peeved with myself for not checking the reviews before ordering. I went online to the live-chat section on the site. I was basically hoping to be assured that the dress would be sent, I wasnt entirely convinced, but the person on the other end was friendly.
2 weeks passed, my dress arrived. It fits perfect, Its exactly as pictured and my mind is put at ease. Im not sure what would have happened if the dress didnt fit, because I have not heard good things about returns.
At the end of the day, this can be considered one for the "win" pile. I only hope that more shoppers at tbdress have the same success I have had.

modified review This review was modified by KPeach27 on August 24 2014 07:35:23 AM

"THIS SITE IS TRULY HORRIBLE AND RIPS YOU OFF! I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN! AND RIGHT NOW I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW! I ORDERED A CUSTOMIZED BRIDESMAID DRESS FOR A FRIEND'S WEDDING. GOT THE DRESS ALL WRONG! EMAILED THEM WHICH TOOK THEM DAYS TO REPLY AND ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THEY WILL GIVE ME A $10 DISCOUNT ON MY NEXT ORDER. LIKE SERIOUSLY? WHO THE HELL WOULD ORDER AGAIN IF YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED THE FIRST PLACE? NOT ONLY THAT, THEY TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD BE HAPPY CAUSE I AM THE UNIQUE BRIDESMAID FOR I HAVE A DIFFERENT STYLE/COLOR OF THE DRESS AMONGST THE OTHER BRIDESMAID WHO ALSO ORDERED FROM THEM. WTF! I AM NOT THE BRIDE SO I DONT NEED TO STAND OUT! I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED! AND IF THEY DONT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, I WILL SURE DO! ENOUGH WITH YOUR SCAMS AND RIPPING OFF PEOPLE'S MONEY! IF THERE WAS AN OPTION TO GIVE THIS SITE A "NO STAR", WILL SURELY DO!"

modified review This review was modified by JENNY-7 on August 20 2014 12:51:29 AM

"I ordered a reception/dancing dress from this website June 28th with custom measurements and received it by July 14th to my doorstep. I knew ordering this it was a replica and would not look exactly like the picture, but dang if it didn't look almost exactly exactly like it! The dress I ordered in white did not have beading and had rouching/lace up back. I think people need to be realistic when they order from these types of companies that make replicas.....you can't expect raw silk fabric and Swarovski crystals people. But I will say, this dresses fabric was actually of a very decent quality so I was gladly surprised. Communication was quick and so was shipping.
I guess "May the odds be ever in your favor."

modified review This review was modified by hmangeri on July 17 2014 11:38:50 AM

"I purchased a few dresses in february and still one has not arrived and its July. I have sent numerous emails and have received nothing- no acknowledgement , nothing. I dont know what my recourse is and will not purchase from them again. I do not recommend it."

"one month ago I bought 4 dresses , when I received the dresses these were horrible, the size was very small, one dress was like a blouse because was very short, and then when I contacted the customer service, your answer was irresponsible.
please don't lost your money in this company.

"horrible seller. total lack of communication with customer service!!! excorbitant hidden custom fees, there is no bargain here!"

modified review This review was modified by medinaladdy on June 26 2014 05:06:48 AM

"Don't buy from this site, especially if you need a dress urgently for an occasion! Their customer service is horrible! They shipped a dress to me through UPS and gave me such a hard time due to poor communication between them and UPS. Due to my schedule, I was never going to be home when they come deliver, so I left a note on my door asking them to leave the package at my apartment's leasing office for them to sign on behalf. I never have trouble with courier services delivering packages to me via my leasing office. TBDress insisted and told UPS that since I couldn't accept the package myself, UPS should abandon the package. I tried calling both UPS and TBDress to get them to deliver the package to a friend's address, but UPS insisted that since TBDress was the shipper and asked them to abandon the package, they couldn't redeliver until TBDress removed the abandonment notice from their system. I called China so many times; first of all, it's so difficult to get hold of them, and when I finally did, they kept insisting that they have told UPS to redeliver. UPS kept claiming that they still had a note to abandon the package. I called TBDress several times after that, and finally, after weeks of trying to get my dress, they sent a message to say that they were sorry, and that UPS had abandoned and destroyed the package, and there was nothing they can do. To this day, I don't have the dress, and I had a tight deadline. I ended up having to order from DressWE and paid a huge expedited shipping in order to get it on time. TBDress has refused to refund my money. This is my first and last time ordering from them. Horrible horrible customer service! Please try other sites like DressWE if you want to avoid such an inconvenience."

modified review This review was modified by NaaD on May 05 2014 02:54:17 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE
Everything about this place is terrible... their customer service... their quality... their timeliness... EVERYTHING. I have never been so angry with a company in my life! They should be shut down immediately!
Please Please Please don't make the same mistake I did and buy from here!
PS ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ON HERE ARE FAKE DON'T BELIEVE THEM

modified review This review was modified by HaliaZ on April 20 2014 10:51:38 PM

"I ordered 3 dresses from tbdress. Upon finding out they have to make the dresses first via email 24 hours later my dresses were in production, I wrote them twice asking to cancel my order and refund me, I even opened up a dispute with paypal as soon as I received emails about my dresses being in production. I guess it was too late because they shipped them anyhow and I never was able to get a refund. Do not order from this site. I ordered one dress in a women's size M. The other two didn't have size option so I assumed they are stretchy enough to fit all. When I got these dresses one of sized all dresses I could fit, and it's too bad only 1 because it was nice.. However, the other two dresses, one sized M, the other that was supposed to also be able to fit all, were actually so small that they would only fit my 6 year old little girl. She is happy to have two dresses but that is just wrong. I am definatley not a size Large so there shouldn't been an issue for me to fit, I normally take a size small but didn't want to chance it not fitting when I ordered a M. I really wish I had read previous reviews. "

modified review This review was modified by Anna57 on April 15 2014 07:00:35 AM

"tbdress is worst online shopping...I regret that I did not read the reviews before buying.. that's why I learned my lesson that I should read the reviews before buying...I bought 3 maxi dress here at tb dress for the first time and then they only send me 2 maxi dress..1 at a time..I've been emailing them but no one reply..then I message them in facebook just in case they replied...worst customer service.."

modified review This review was modified by ambot22 on April 01 2014 12:02:02 PM

"Run...run ...run as fast as you can! This company is the worst ever! "

modified review This review was modified by hon2u on February 19 2014 12:54:51 PM

tbdress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

tbdress is not a merchant member
tbdress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!