Stores > tbdress

• tbdress tbdress Elite Status
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

2016-11-30

Good deals!

"I like the prices and and the quality so far I had one order that I received and I put the second one in!
Happy to find this app.

This review was modified by Sousanelahi on November 30 2016 02:19:23 PM

2016-11-16

Very beautiful coat

"It is an elegant trench coat. Very beautiful coat. I like it very much. It's warm and just perfect. Thank you so much."

2016-11-15

great!!!

"I saw this trench coat and immediately knew this was the one. I'm glad I made the correct decision. I absolutely fell in love with this coat when I saw it. Thank you for your work."

This review was modified by fkkabri on November 15 2016 01:58:00 AM

2016-11-05

Loved my shoes.

"Satisfied shopping, will order another shoes."

2016-11-03

Very satisfied with tbdress

"Tbdress is awesome. They have high quality products in their store. I was amazed at the speed of their delivery. They have friendly and professional customer service. 1 million stars will ot be enough to express quality service of tbdress. I will order again.
Thanks so much

2016-10-17

Best Purchase

"I purchased a dress from here, and the real product is much more than I imagined. The quality is exceptional. "

This review was modified by sarahgreen123 on October 17 2016 01:09:18 PM

2016-10-16

TB Dress Rules!

"While I was shopping online for dresses I found an ad for TB Dress. I immediately fell in love with it and quickly bookmarked it so that every time I need a new dress I know right where to go. I attend a lot of events and I need a different dress for each one. Thanks to TB Dress I look sharp. "

Great Services

"Woooooow you guys impress me a lot barely 24hrs I made
an order and I got it without complaint, what a prompt delivery. I would like to continue to patronize you because of your prompt delivery and your customer services are good.

2016-10-14

Amazing, high quality clothes!

"TBDress is a great store for high end clothing at an affordable price! I had a great experience here with finding the perfect dress and will definitely purchase from them again."

This review was modified by audreywrites on October 14 2016 04:31:33 PM

2016-10-14

Great Value for money online store

"This online store provides some awesome garments on display. All the outfits are of high quality and stylish. I love buying from tbdress."

2016-10-13

My new favorite shop

"Great experience and I got some beautiful items. Will shop here again."

This review was modified by Tatianagng on October 13 2016 06:51:40 PM

2016-10-10

Will buy again!

" Satisfied shopping, will order another shoes."

2016-10-03

Disappointed/ Happy

"On September 21st. (At 5:01 pm. )I e-mailed and requested the return information. Within 15 days.
On September 22. HELEN replied at 2:44 am. asking me why would I like to return them.
I replied the 22nd. At 5:25 pm stating they didn’t fit correctly.
On September 23. At 2:02 am. from HELEN, asking for pictures and refer to the chart.
I replied September 23. At 3:36 pm. I don’t have cell phone.
On September 25th. I received an e-mail from AMANDA at 1:56 am. See the 15 days return warranty.
I replied the 25th. At 6:40 pm. explaining I checked the website measurements and those size 8 should fit. I am in those measurements…Also stated I would send pictures..
On the 25th . at 7:55 pm.. I sent 12 pictures showing how they don’t fit… and my measurements.
NOW it’s the 27th.. I haven’t heard from HELEN or AMANDA.
Can you provide me a phone # in the United States, so that we may communicate. Or provide me with return information.
I have done everything you requested, why is this so difficult? What happened to customer service..
SAD and UNHAPPY.
Do not shop here

After further communication with Daisy, I was able to return the dresses and was given a refund. PLEASE BEWARE OF THE SIZES. I UNDERSTAND THESE DRESSES ARE MADE SPECIALLY FOR YOU. Happy..
TO

This review was modified by cschult6 on October 22 2016 06:33:39 AM

2016-09-27

Best choice ever

"I ordered a dress from this site for my beloved sis, hoping that this would make her more stunning on her special day. The shipping service was pretty fast after that. And thanks to ericdress.com with their beautiful clothing. My sister couldn't be happier on that day. I will shop again to find out more brilliant stuffs for myself. "

2016-09-19

The place to be if you have an eye for online shopping quality and service

"I consider myself an online shopper but I had not seen it all till I ordered for dress for my daughter on this online store. Apart from the price which suited my budget, the delivery and response were above par. I'm happy and looking forward to shop again"

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.