Stores > Tbdress
  • Tbdress Tbdress Elite Status
      Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
      service@tbdress.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tbdress by clicking a star below.
2017-09-01

Totally love

"I love this shop and love the dress i bought 2 weeks ago, and the next time I'll order more. But maybe I'd choose a cheaper shipping"

2017-08-28

Horrible shipping

"Don't be fooled by their equation of "Processing + Shipping Time". Those dates mean nothing to them, you will NOT receive your order as per the dates mentioned. I have cancelled two orders based on the inconvenience caused by this website. Never shopping here again and will definitely not recommend anyone else either!"

2017-08-21

They're ok!

"Got items in a timely manner."

2017-08-18

I love tbdress so much

"I love this page so much, everytime I want to buy anything I go to tbdress.com ❤️ The clothes are so cheap and good quality!! Also, They arrive on time and great costumer service "

2017-08-16

Quinceañera dress.

"Love this place, I bought a dress for my daughter for her Quinceañera we love it...and price was perfect for our budget! thank you so much."

2017-08-10

Horrible

"My dress was given to me as a birthday gift. Which I picked out. It took the dress over a month to arrived. I ordered a size 12 which is normally a size bigger then I wear. When the dress arrived it was a size for a 12 year old. Sad. I was so disappointed. My friend sent an email to TB Dresses. This is the answer she received: So sorry for your inconvenience we have cause you. Sorry to hear that the dress doesn't fit you well. Our customers need to bear the shipping fee if they need to exchange/return. Is there a possibility that you will keep it as the shipping maybe a little high. We don't think that it is reasonable to spend so much money on the shipping and we just want to save money for you. Tina Customer Service Dept.
Why is the shipping so high if it's being shipped with in the states? It's a dress, couldn't possibly be that much.
I will never buy from this company again, I do not recommend anyone else to buy from this company. This is a horrible experience. How sad, now I'm stuck with a dress for a child and I do not know any children that would even wear a dress that's made for an adult. RNJackson

2017-06-10

Absolutely Beautiful

"Absolutely beautiful- great quality. I was nervous about ordering but received it within a month of ordering. Will recommend to others."

2017-05-10

Amazing and Outstanding Service With Best Quality Product

"Material slightly different than it looks but very nice fit. Very cute dress.I bought this dress and it is super cute! It fits my curvy body like a glove, the only thing is I wish is was ribbed knit like the picture. It's like a poly spandex blend. "

2017-04-21

nice store

"Tbdress is the best store I have ever seen in the net till now , I like it as it allows me to make my shopping at esae with great prices and fashionable dresses suits shoes....etc"

2017-04-20

Great prices and selection

"What I liked about my experience with tbdress was their wide selection and low prices."

2017-04-11

Top quality stuff

"I've tried much online fashion stores recently, and no one is on par with Tbdress. The quality of the dress that I ordered for wowed me, and the delivery took less time compared to some reviews I read earlier. The experience was around satisfactory as they are willing to help at all times. I will surely come back for more business."

2017-03-21

Fantastic dress

"Fantastic Dress. Wore it for a funeral, everyone complimented me asked where I got it. And I like the design most, size is very suitable for me, thank you, will keep update for this item. Loved the dress. Wore it to a wedding with a wide stretch belt, looked classy.

2017-03-18

Extremely Poor Quality

"The various items I purchased from TB Dress were of EXTREMELY POOR quality and could not be used. I had to go back and forth with this company for three (3) months to get my money back and they ended up deducting $50 for shipping which was initially free. I actually had to pay for returning the items as well, so that means I'm out $80 because their horrible products were not fit for resale. Do not purchase from this company! Their clothes and handbags are poorly made and nothing like the pictures online. If I could give this company less than 1 star I would!"

2017-03-13

Beautiful dress

"The dress is beautiful, a lot bigger/ longer than expected for my Niece. Will have to take her to get alterations however glad its too big than to small! The color is a little more pink then was hoping but still looks gorgeous on her for my wedding. This order came extremely fast and am very pleased with everything over all."

2017-03-12

"I received my dress and oh boy I an trilled , my dress was made exactly as it look online , I am very pleased and I had no problem with the shipment . would order from you again .thank you very much it was worth it."

Share Tbdress's store rating

Tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tbdress is a merchant member
Tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,435 merchant members.