• Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.68/10 0.68/10

"WHY OR HOW IS THIS COMPANY STILL ADVERTISING ?
JUST LIKE ALL THE REVIEWS, I AM NOT HAPPY ! WHERE ARE MY GOODS ?
THIS WAS A PAY PAL TRANSACTION SO I TRUSTED THIS SITE. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

"I ordered a gown in dark brown, custom measurements for a Blacktie Fall Ball. I received a red gown with the wrong measurements. I would have worn the red dress, but the measurements were so far off, It wouldn't zip. I had to run out and buy a gown last minute. Not a fall color. I tried to resolve with TBdress. I sent many pictures. They finally agreed that there was a problem. The only solution they could offer was for me to return the dress, but I would have to pay for the shipping. Or, they would send another dress at a discount. Things happen in business, but if you are a reputable company, you take responsiblity for errors and do your very best to fix a problem."

modified review This review was modified by Clairp on November 20 2014 07:56:26 AM

"If you think you want to order from this company, word of advice - DON'T!! The dresses are extremely poor quality. It takes 6 weeks to receive your order, then if you return it, you never receive your refund. Not to mention it costs almost as much to ship it back as the dress cost. I am out the price of the dress plus shipping and get no answers from this joke of a company."

modified review This review was modified by sherrymartin on November 17 2014 08:24:54 AM

"My interaction with this company took place about 2 years ago but after reading so many of the more recent complaints I figured I would speak up to make ppl aware that this company has been scamming unsuspecting customers for YEARS!!!
Loooooooong story short... DO NOT WASTE UR TIME OR MONEY!!!

modified review This review was modified by dragonfliii69 on November 06 2014 08:41:47 PM

"If there was a review with no star that would be the most suitable. I ordered a dress, they sent me the wrong color, I did whatever the policy said, took pictures sent to them and explained. In return I got a belated answer after a week saying that it's ok to keep it because the colors are similar to what I ordered and they hope I understand (!!). Of course no refunds or anything like that. This is not a company it's kindergarten and that girl Joanna who wrote the emails so unprofessional! I can't believe they call that customer service. Save yourselves the aggravation and stay away! They are a scam and a joke!
never again! Plus the quality is horrible, so cheap and low. All the reviews you see come from them and are terrible lies. They should be ashamed of themselves.
(order number 974871)

modified review This review was modified by DinggggggDong on November 03 2014 06:26:12 AM

"Dreadful company. They are based in China which they do not make clear. It takes weeks for the items to arrive. The clothing is cheap and nasty and very small/short. Big problems if you want to make a return as you pay the shipping back to China and they charge you for the initial shipping. I wish I had looked at the reviews before purchasing. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"

modified review This review was modified by buggalugs on November 03 2014 02:51:34 AM

"I have had such a horrible expirience with ttheir customer service. I have screen shots of the chat window when I tried to get live customer service. Keep in mind this was after I had sent 2 emails and 2 messages through the site, and waiting an hour and a half to get in to the chat in the first place
LiveAgent
Chat transcript
Hi Zina,

We are sending you the chat transcript you requested.

Chat transcript from 10/30/2014
Zina (12:05:40): I would like to cancel my order, number 987176 I have emailed and also messaged through the site, but it still hasn't been cancelled or refunded
Zina (12:06:18): Hello?
Jamilah (12:06:32): one sec
Jamilah (12:07:04): It was canceled
Jamilah (12:07:21): don't you receive our email cofirmation?
Zina (12:07:27): Will I be recievibg my refund?
Jamilah (12:08:15): yes
Zina (12:08:45): I did not receive a cancellation notice, and on my account it still says it's not cancelled
Jamilah (12:08:45): ok
Zina (12:08:55): When will I receive my refund? Will it be in full?
Jamilah (12:09:17): i will marked your order and tell my college send you the email again and refund you the money
Zina (12:09:31): The full amount?
Zina (12:11:14): ?
Zina (12:11:49): Will the money be sent right away?
Jamilah (12:12:00): yes
Jamilah (12:12:04): the full refund
Jamilah (12:12:53): Cause you cancel the order within 12 hours
Zina (12:12:53): What should I do if I dont get the money in 24 hours?
Jamilah (12:13:42): once we refund you the money, you need to check your money in 3-5 days
Jamilah (12:13:54): it is intrnatinal trade
Jamilah (12:14:11): the procedure is very complicated
Zina (12:14:26): Alright, so after 5 days if I don't, who should I contact
Jamilah (12:15:33): you can send us email
Jamilah (12:15:44): we will check that for you
Zina (12:16:03): Okay, thank you for your help.
Zina (12:17:27): I just checked, it still says my order is not cancelled on my account.
Zina (12:19:13): And I still have not gotten an email
Zina (12:19:34): Could you give me the confirmation number that my order has been cancelled
Zina (12:20:09): Hello?
Zina (12:21:12): I have waited an hour and half to get this resolved, respond to me
Zina (12:22:38): HELLO
Zina (12:25:12): Jamilah
Zina (12:29:13): Okay, so I guess you have left.

It has been a few hours and I have yet to receive any email or message to confirm my cancellation.

modified review This review was modified by bella96 on October 30 2014 09:39:34 AM

"I don't believe all the good reviews this company has received. I have had an absolute nightmare with them.

Ordered from the UK on the 9th October and because their knowledge of the English language is so bad they couldn't understand my request. Their cancellation policy is within 12 hours and because of the reviews I read I decided to cancel - well within the 12 hours but because I didn't get a response from them for 2 days I'd gone over the 12 hours and I couldn't get them to understand this, and I didn't want a part refund so I told them to go ahead with the order. However, they'd cancelled this because they said I had instructed them to do so and I had some very frustrating emails go back and forth. I was eventually advised yesterday (28th October) that my order had finally been shipped and they gave me a tracking number - but surprise, surprise! The tracking number is not recognised. By the way, they only appear to have one customer service person called Jamilah. This company offers the worst customer service I have ever experienced and I will be surprised if I ever receive my order. If I could give them zero stars I would. The only time I get a quick response is when I post a bad review - so for the info of TB Dress - my order no is 966714

modified review This review was modified by doe999 on October 28 2014 04:57:16 AM

"I ordered a dress for a formal wedding 10 days ago. I chose the style, the color and the size. After reading the reviews I was afraid I had been ripped off. This is NOT the case. My dress came today and it is gorgeous! The tailoring is perfect! The color is perfect! I am 6 feet tall and was worried about it being too short. It is actually too long but that is good because I will have it altered to the length I want. I am VERY satisfied!"

modified review This review was modified by slightlyrocky on October 24 2014 01:29:29 PM

"I placed my order in September and it is mid October and no clothes. I've gone on email and tried to trace the tracking number, but none is given. No response to 2 emails or the online chat. Finally got my order and they don't fit. Went online to figure out how to return and you have to show pictures. I can't even get one of the shirts over my head it's so small. Cheaply made and poor material. The online chat person "Jenny" kept telling me how tired she was and that I will have to pay for the return if there isn't anything wrong with them. I emailed and still haven't heard back. I had to beg for the address in China to return them. Jenny said it's cheaper to just keep them because shipping is so high. What a scam! Don't be fooled like I was."

modified review This review was modified by nickmadison on October 20 2014 12:46:02 PM

"Whatever you do, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEMS FROM THEM. Their refund policy as stated on their website is a TOTAL LIE. I ordered 3 dresses. Didn't like any of them. The material and style looks very cheap. I paid $317.37 for the 3 dresses. When I called to tell them I wanted to return the dresses, they gave me a song & a dance. At first they said they would not refund the money, and that I can "give the dresses to a friend". I fought and got them to agree to give me a partial credit. I sent the dresses back and paid $82 for shipping. They only gave me a refund of $158 out of $317.37. MY RECOMMENDATION: DON'T ORDER ANTHING FROM THEM. "

modified review This review was modified by JJJJJJJJJJJJJ on October 13 2014 05:00:44 PM

"Rip off!! I ordered two dresses online and paid for express shipping. When my order failed to arrive and reading many woeful reviews online I have been contacting TBDress online every day or so with no reply. Apparently my order number doesn't even exist and my password for login is now invalid. Effectively flushing your money down the drain using this site! "

modified review This review was modified by BreeTara on September 28 2014 10:48:55 PM

"Don't use this site! I went against the warnings and did, figuring how bad can it be? Let me tell you.

I ordered a dress for my son's wedding. I was surprised how quickly it came. It was ordered on 8/22/14 and arrived (at my house in Minnesota, USA) on 9/8/14. It did not come in a box like shown but that was ok. However, I ordered the dress in lilac and it came in grape. You could definitely tell it was hand sewn, the bodice and ruching are crooked. The zipper does not work and get this, the dress is supposed to be ankle length but it is 7 feet long!! I can't even hang it in my closet! LOL

But the worst part is trying to make a complaint. I can no longer get on their website. It tells me my username and password do not match. I tried changing my password and it worked for a few hours. I went on and filed a dispute. A day later I went to log on and the website could not be found. I tried the next day and my new password did not work. I tried my old password and it logged me on but told me I had no disputes. Five minutes later neither password worked. It all worked fine while I was placing the order and waiting for it to come. Something funny is definitely going on there.

I was truly hoping to be able to give a good review but I can't. I tried to dispute with Paypal but they told me since I used a debit card, I need to go through my bank. Which is what I have done and now I wait and hope I can find something else to wear to the wedding.

modified review This review was modified by traceyedman on September 11 2014 07:28:51 AM

tbdress User

"DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE ITS A SCAM AND INTERNET FRAUD.

I ORDERED TWO DRESS ITESM AND IT IS OVER ONE MONTH, THE MONEY WAS TAKEN FROM THE VISA CARD. THE ITEMS WERE NEVER SENT AND I WAS LIED TO.

THIS IS A SCAM AND PEOPLE BEEN PLAYED OUT AND ROBBED.

REPORT THE SITE TO YOUR BANK AND PAYPAL.

tbdress User

"There was a different dress on a model when I ordered mine. The dress i received was not what i expected it to look like. The colour was wrong, it was big and too long. It does looks cheap in my opinion. I had also paid a 30 Euro inbound charge to a post man which was a surprise. I had emailed them numerous times and they only agreed to return 35% of the dress price. Not happy and will never order again."

tbdress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

tbdress is not a merchant member
tbdress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!