• Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I ordered a reception/dancing dress from this website June 28th with custom measurements and received it by July 14th to my doorstep. I knew ordering this it was a replica and would not look exactly like the picture, but dang if it didn't look almost exactly exactly like it! The dress I ordered in white did not have beading and had rouching/lace up back. I think people need to be realistic when they order from these types of companies that make replicas.....you can't expect raw silk fabric and Swarovski crystals people. But I will say, this dresses fabric was actually of a very decent quality so I was gladly surprised. Communication was quick and so was shipping.
I guess "May the odds be ever in your favor."

modified review This review was modified by hmangeri on July 17 2014 11:38:50 AM

"I purchased a few dresses in february and still one has not arrived and its July. I have sent numerous emails and have received nothing- no acknowledgement , nothing. I dont know what my recourse is and will not purchase from them again. I do not recommend it."

"one month ago I bought 4 dresses , when I received the dresses these were horrible, the size was very small, one dress was like a blouse because was very short, and then when I contacted the customer service, your answer was irresponsible.
please don't lost your money in this company.

"horrible seller. total lack of communication with customer service!!! excorbitant hidden custom fees, there is no bargain here!"

modified review This review was modified by medinaladdy on June 26 2014 05:06:48 AM

"Don't buy from this site, especially if you need a dress urgently for an occasion! Their customer service is horrible! They shipped a dress to me through UPS and gave me such a hard time due to poor communication between them and UPS. Due to my schedule, I was never going to be home when they come deliver, so I left a note on my door asking them to leave the package at my apartment's leasing office for them to sign on behalf. I never have trouble with courier services delivering packages to me via my leasing office. TBDress insisted and told UPS that since I couldn't accept the package myself, UPS should abandon the package. I tried calling both UPS and TBDress to get them to deliver the package to a friend's address, but UPS insisted that since TBDress was the shipper and asked them to abandon the package, they couldn't redeliver until TBDress removed the abandonment notice from their system. I called China so many times; first of all, it's so difficult to get hold of them, and when I finally did, they kept insisting that they have told UPS to redeliver. UPS kept claiming that they still had a note to abandon the package. I called TBDress several times after that, and finally, after weeks of trying to get my dress, they sent a message to say that they were sorry, and that UPS had abandoned and destroyed the package, and there was nothing they can do. To this day, I don't have the dress, and I had a tight deadline. I ended up having to order from DressWE and paid a huge expedited shipping in order to get it on time. TBDress has refused to refund my money. This is my first and last time ordering from them. Horrible horrible customer service! Please try other sites like DressWE if you want to avoid such an inconvenience."

modified review This review was modified by NaaD on May 05 2014 02:54:17 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE
Everything about this place is terrible... their customer service... their quality... their timeliness... EVERYTHING. I have never been so angry with a company in my life! They should be shut down immediately!
Please Please Please don't make the same mistake I did and buy from here!
PS ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ON HERE ARE FAKE DON'T BELIEVE THEM

modified review This review was modified by HaliaZ on April 20 2014 10:51:38 PM

"I ordered 3 dresses from tbdress. Upon finding out they have to make the dresses first via email 24 hours later my dresses were in production, I wrote them twice asking to cancel my order and refund me, I even opened up a dispute with paypal as soon as I received emails about my dresses being in production. I guess it was too late because they shipped them anyhow and I never was able to get a refund. Do not order from this site. I ordered one dress in a women's size M. The other two didn't have size option so I assumed they are stretchy enough to fit all. When I got these dresses one of sized all dresses I could fit, and it's too bad only 1 because it was nice.. However, the other two dresses, one sized M, the other that was supposed to also be able to fit all, were actually so small that they would only fit my 6 year old little girl. She is happy to have two dresses but that is just wrong. I am definatley not a size Large so there shouldn't been an issue for me to fit, I normally take a size small but didn't want to chance it not fitting when I ordered a M. I really wish I had read previous reviews. "

modified review This review was modified by Anna57 on April 15 2014 07:00:35 AM

"tbdress is worst online shopping...I regret that I did not read the reviews before buying.. that's why I learned my lesson that I should read the reviews before buying...I bought 3 maxi dress here at tb dress for the first time and then they only send me 2 maxi dress..1 at a time..I've been emailing them but no one reply..then I message them in facebook just in case they replied...worst customer service.."

modified review This review was modified by ambot22 on April 01 2014 12:02:02 PM

"Run...run ...run as fast as you can! This company is the worst ever! "

modified review This review was modified by hon2u on February 19 2014 12:54:51 PM

"Do not buy from tbdress unless you plan to never try and exchange or return. I bought a beautiful coat but when tried on, 3 buttons instantly fell off. After I inspected the rest of the coat and the liner is ripping from the wool. I've been in email contact with customer service a week and they keep blaming me on the damage. I finally got them to agree on the return now I have to spend $50 s/h to return a $50 coat. Really?!? They DO NOT stand by their easy exchange and return policies. "

"I order 14 pcs but they sent me total 13pcs in 3 different times. There were no packing slip to sent with the package to tell me what they sent. You know, I was so exiting to wait my item come, but when I got my package open I was so disappointed. The size is not right. Normally I wear size small but for safety I order medium but still too tight. The color and the design so ugly, the material look cheap, one of the coat looks like made out of rug that cost me $77 to paid and most of the rest of my items are look very thin. Nothing looks like the picture on their website. Plus, 3 pairs of my boots smell so strong. I don't know what kind of glue that they used, so stinky... And glue stick everywhere, the leather look just like paper. These boots I think they made for Barbie, not for human to wear, and 1 pair of shoe they still didn't send to me , I paid $67 for those, but I don't want them to send, either because I already know how they look. total they charged me $733.05 for all these crap.i try to contact their customer service but they give the fake phone number. I try e-mail them, no respond...try live chat, they pretending sorry,I'm busy, wait for a second... But they never got back to me. I kept doing over and over again the next day but the other person said the same thing, seem like they got train to said that. I am so regrets that I didn't read the reviews before I order . I don't know why they still survived for these year. I' m sure nobody order the second time. And I believed that all the good reviews here are belong to their own fraud people posted. So I recommend for everybody not to order from this site. This is fraud online store that we need to stay away ."

"AVOID SHOPPING AT TBDress!!! They sent me a defective garment. I sent emails with no response, tried to contact them through live chat (which twice told me they were too busy to talk to me before disconnecting and once just disconnected me). Their customer service is terrible. I'm stuck with a defective shirt I can't return. "

"Terrible customer service. They do not know how to treat customers and how to respond to certain requests. Cloth they sell is not that cheap if combined with the shipping price they charge. Quality is poor. Never ever will spend a penny there! After I tried to return shoes that are made of terrible quality material feels like paper and sending bunch of emails with pictures showing defects I got an advice from TBdress: - Because you cannot prove us with your problems clearly, we cannot find any problems with the heels, we kindly suggest you keep the shoes, and find your local tailors to fix it, - besides, I have never mentioned there is a problem with the heels. Speechless!

This response from TBDress is total BS. It is automatically generated just to show that TBDress cares and wants to help which in real is opposite. Me, same as many, many other cheated customers tried to call these numbers, and it is not possible to reach anyone from that company. It does not make any sense to send them emails because they just will be asking you to send another email with more pictures of defected item, they will tell you to go to the tailor by yourself to fix an item, or will tell you to wait another month for an order to come even if it is already month late, and so on... This company has to be shut down!

"Shopping at tbdress was an excellent experience, and I would recommend them to my friends, family, and any girl who loves clothes and is looking for great style at the right price. Tbdress has many options to choose from, just visiting their site makes it difficult to pick just one thing to buy, they are all so beautiful! The clothing style is fashionable, but not too flashy, making the dresses perfect for going out with friends, or out to dinner with the boyfriend. I personally loved the fabric on the clothing, it had a soft, yet silk feeling that made it so comfortable I never wanted to change out of it. While buying at tbdress the experience was quick and painless as well, I found that dress I just had to have, figured out what size was just right for me and went on to the payment page. It only took a matter of minutes, and I received the item in a friendly amount of time."

"The biggest frauds ever!!!! Don't ever buy from this site, be very carefull!! I've ordered a jacket Size XL (I usually wear L but i ordered XL to be on the safe side). The size was tottaly incorrect, it more looked like a small. The quality was not as shown in the picture, it was very poor... Ordered a hooded T-shirt (one size), it was horible, it's made for midget people, the models wearing this in the photos must be 1,45cm height and 30kg. Deffinetely not for Europeans people. And the quallity was also terrible, the hood was much more smaller than the picture and looked really ugly and the fabric too thin. Unfortunately i've ordered and two pairs of shoes and that was a total disaster!! I've ordered size US8 which is UK6 and EU39 (as the "SIZE CHART" of the site itself refers to) but the 1sth pair turned to be EU36 (although they'd placed stickers on them writing 39) and the 2nd pair EU38. I could have gave them away or shell them but they are also so musch more different than the pictures that such a thing would be impossible. I've wasted 100 euros and i'm really agry (mostly with my self)cause i didn't see all that negative reviews first. I've made my negative comments to the products i ordered to tbdress.com but they'd never posted them. That means that all possitive comments in the site are fake and made by the FRAUD owners!!!! Apart from all these, the order was split into two different orders and had to go to the post office two different dates standing in the line as the shipment didn't came to my door. The first package was opened and in a very bad condition. "

tbdress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

tbdress is not a merchant member
tbdress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!