• tbdress
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 4.18/10 4.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.61/10 0.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.34/10 1.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.51/10 0.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.32/10 0.32/10

"The customer service was not too bad to me! It took about 3 weeks for shipping. I emailed them and they responded quickly. Thank for that.
But the main issue is the quality is very poor, careless made, they used very cheap material, nothing looked like the pictures. Very disappointed about this company!

modified review This review was modified by Autumn1 on February 27 2015 11:08:24 PM

"Horrible! Dont buy from Tbdress! tailoring is very poor, a large to them seems to be a medium therefore it ripped the first day. They took a month to ship. Shipping cost is expensive and refund of money is a back and forth of excuses to not give you your money back."

"I placed an order more than a month and a half ago I'm still waiting for my package to arrive. I talked with one customer service representative two weeks ago and they told me to be patient. Two week later and I'm still waiting. I tried to dispute my order, but tbdress said that I can't because they have it like my package was delivered. I left messages and e-mail them, not answer from them. The worst customer service ever. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ROBBED!!!!!!"

"Don't do it!! The clothes in the pictures are not the clothes you receive! Ordered a size large coat that didn't cover my butt, the arms are too tight and the pockets are just about under the armpits.....when you try to return it, they suggest you give it to a friend as a gift because the shipping to China will be too expensive!!"

modified review This review was modified by Davesjen on February 17 2015 09:07:21 AM

"Horrible! I ordered 5 long sleeved, short dresses and paid over 120.00 Canadian. When the dresses arrived, two were the right size (M), others XXL! Colours were wrong. One M dress would not fit my 6 year-old. When I complained, I was advised to give them to my relatives cause return shipping will be expensive and they may not have my size to exchange! Never again will I buy from them and I will post this on my FB to warn others."

"Quite possibly the worst clothing company on the net! I ordered my brideamides dresses and when they arrived, it looked like they were sized for toddlers! I contacted them and they told me to not bother sending them back because the shipping would be higher than what they would refund me. Now I'm stuck with these tiny girl dresses that look nothing like what was on the site. DO NOT order from this super sketch company!"

modified review This review was modified by Mgarcia768 on February 08 2015 02:14:31 PM

"Absolutely terrible. Purchased a wedding dress, did not like it and when I contacted these people to get information on how to return the dress they gave me the run around for 3 days straight. Finally after the 3rd day they stated I could return but that I would be spending more than my dress to get it shipped back to them. Unbelievable. I do a lot of online shopping and this is by far the worst website I've ever had to deal with. Very frustrating customer service, poorly made dress that looked NOTHING like the picture. But I can't say I'm too surprised, you do get what you pay for. LightInTheBox is a similar website that I have never encountered any problems with and they are quick in delivery if you are looking to use a better site. "

modified review This review was modified by texaskutie22 on February 07 2015 05:15:10 AM

"Ordered long sweater with fur collar. Product rcvd is only waist length, shoddy quality & fur collar is not even attached. The whole thing reeks with a weird oily smell. Will never order from them again!!!"

"Stay away from this Co. tbdress, if you think it is in the USA as I did, it is all made in China, as so many other customers pointed out, very cheaply made, and the size does not correspond with Canada in or US sizes, I'll need to see if a seamstress can alter it, if not $171.27 down the toilet!!!so hell no, do not buy. And with shipping, then our taxes and duty and delivery prior to receiving, it doubles the price, it was a $101.65 dress ends up being $171.27 total.....never again! So creased it looks like a rag, not impressed at all!"

modified review This review was modified by IsabellaBray on February 03 2015 08:19:32 PM

"I ordered three items from this website. It took forever for them to arrive and they REEKED of HORRIBLE CHEMICALS once i received them. To return them you have to mail them to CHINA. I THREW THEM IN THE TRASH. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. HORRIBLE MISTAKE."

"I also placed an order with this company and the dress arrived with a faulty zip i have e-mailed them numerous times and have had no reply as to how to return this item and get my money back, they should be removed form advertising on social media sites like facebook"

modified review This review was modified by burkie23 on February 02 2015 04:43:09 AM

"Do not order from this company. I ordered two dresses 1-9-15 ..from tbdress which PayPal took the money out of my account first. Received an email that my order was sent Jan. 15th as of Feb. 26th still have not received my order. My post office said it has not even left China custom site. I have asked for my money back it is my money or resend the order no response. I will never ever order from a company oversees lesson learn. I don't expect to ever see/receive this order. I feel this is not an honest company. I will order from here on out from companies like Macy's, JCPenny , Norstromes, reputable companies.

modified review This review was modified by Justletitgo on February 26 2015 03:42:19 PM

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
The products look very cheap and poor. I received the sweater with 2 defects. I got in touch with them, then they said that I needed to pay for returning cost by EMS shipping which is more expensive than the actual cost. I sent pictures with the visible defect, then they said it looked beautiful and I would look amazing in the visible damaged one. I couldn't believe ! Their products are not like the photos on the internet. I wanted to check these review before I ordered.
Hope people find these reviews before ordering.
I have 4 things total from them and none of them are in good condition. REALLY POOR PRODUCTS.

modified review This review was modified by Junemay on January 28 2015 02:07:47 PM

"Unbelievably awful item. Shipped from China. Called a dress but must be for a VERY short person. Barely covered my bum. Poor quality finishing. Nothing like the pictures. Made the kids laugh when I tried it on anyway! "

modified review This review was modified by mumof3chickens on January 24 2015 07:13:02 AM

"ALL REVIEWS RATED HIGHER THAN 1 STAR ARE FAKED!!!!
THIS CHINESE QUALITY IS SIMPLY RIDICULOUS!!!
DONT BUY FROM TBDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Marcel1980 on January 24 2015 06:28:24 AM

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

tbdress is not a merchant member
tbdress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!