Stores > tbdress

• tbdress tbdress Elite Status
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10

tbdress.com

"hi I bought items on tbdress.com and they are very excellent and affordable they provide excellent costumer service. I would recommend this website to friends and family."

This review was modified by Kathrynfdghf on February 01 2016 01:49:27 AM

Fast shipping

"I really love this website. I have orderded 3 times and they have arrived in perfect condition. The quality was better I thought. The shipping fast. I recommend this website if you want quality-price."

This review was modified by Tanya155g on February 01 2016 01:44:37 AM

Love Tbdress!

"This is far most the best China website to shop from that I have stumbled on the prices are unbelievable but trust me best value for your money been using this website for 2 years now and I don't think I'll ever stop I never regret buying here best part is they have a app in the play store!!! With tones of rewards, I invited my girlfriend to shop here and she loved me for it :D :D :D"

This review was modified by Daniela5968 on February 01 2016 01:46:12 AM

2016-01-23

Best shop ever

"I have bought 6 dresses and a pair of boots and i am more than pleased with this shop. Although i am in Romania, order came in time and everything went as planned. Thank you for existing! "

This review was modified by Andreea1992 on January 23 2016 04:26:23 AM

2016-01-20

I was blown away by TB Dress

"I was really apprehensive to send in my measurements and pay a huge fraction of the cost most women pay for their special dress but when my dress came in the mail (rather quickly) I was completely blown away! This dress was everything I had hoped for and so much more!! I will definitely be buying from TB Dress again! "

This review was modified by Stephpen on January 20 2016 02:19:25 AM

2016-01-20

Awesome Jacket

"Thisbis my second time i bought the jacket through TBDress online and i am yet very satisfied with the wuality.. Worth buying.."

This review was modified by ali436 on January 20 2016 12:02:49 AM

2016-01-06

"i ordered an item ... 8 days and didn't ship it ( they wrote 7 days maximum preparing time ) ... i contacted the site .. they said that they need additional 7 days ... after 15 days contacted them again ... they said they need another7 days .... i asked them to cancel the order and refund me .... they did for the item but get the shipment price for them .. when i asked about it they said u got discount for the shipping !!!!!!! though i could get the discount with free shipping ....... bad and dishonest company be careful"

This review was modified by kyle2016 on January 06 2016 11:19:23 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-10-2016

“Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. As we consider customers' reviews very valuable, our customer service representative team has immediately informed our related department the problem you have met with, they will try their best to help you solve your problem as soon as possible! Please check your registered email box and thank you so much for your cooperation!

2016-01-06

"I ordered 2 bridemaid dresses for an uncoming wedding and i had some problems with my order, so i emailed to their customer service about my order, after 2 days, i received the respond, they said they were sorry for reply so late, beacause they are busy these days, they helped me solve my problems, thank tbdress customer service."

This review was modified by chery122 on January 06 2016 07:19:00 PM

2015-12-23

"I placed an order on Dec 12 2015. I still haven't got my shipment yet. They had emailed me tracking number and I am not able to track it or see when it will arrive. I have emailed them and they have not respond to my email yet. I was hoping to have this order shipped to me before Christmas and I am not even sure where my shipment is at this moment. They take your payment right away but does not provide proper details. Now the website does not even work. "

Rep reply posted Dec-23-2015

2015-12-20

"This place is a joke. I ordered a few dresses for myself and my best friend for Christmas. On the 14th of December. Six days later it still says it's "preparing the dress". It should not take that long to put a few dresses in a box. I have also emailed their customer service several times and gotten no response. Very angry right now."

This review was modified by Countrycritique on December 20 2015 02:27:37 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-21-2015

2015-12-17

"I ordered my wedding dress from here and it is BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to wear it. I had it custom made to my measurements and it fit perfectly. The beading was amazing. I am impressed and will definitely be ordering from here again."

This review was modified by Vita001 on December 17 2015 06:28:58 PM

2015-12-16

"I am writing another review of this website. I ordered the dress and still haven't received it after a month. Then, when I ask for a refund, I am told I'll only receive a refund AFTER I change my review and make it positive. I am not changing my review for $25 (that's what the dress costs) . In plain honesty this website sucks in service and they must not care for their customers if the issues just don't get fixed. They can keep my $25, but they will never hear a positive thing of them from me. "

This review was modified by julia-31934 on December 17 2015 07:40:15 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-16-2015

2015-12-03

"Dear all,

Thank you very much and it was nice item.

2015-12-01

"I BOUGHT A DRESS FOR MY SISTER FROM TBDRESS.COM, SHE LIKES IT VERY MUCH, AND IT'S AT SO LOW PRICE, I THINK I WILL SHOP HERE AGAIN, THANK S!"

This review was modified by COARAL on December 01 2015 08:06:20 PM

2015-11-29

"Awesome item.. Fast delivery and perfectly fit to me, highly recommended to all my friends keep it up!???????????? "

This review was modified by Khel on November 29 2015 06:46:47 PM

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.