Stores > tbdress

• tbdress tbdress Elite Status
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
2017-01-18

Women Clothes

"Very nice coat...the inside is so soft and warm. Quality is good also...However, the sizes run small,I ordered a XL for mother mother and she weights 150lbs. It fits just right. So excited to get my new coat :)"

This review was modified by Alexhale on January 20 2017 01:15:02 AM

2017-01-13

order No. 2551221

"true to size and it's exactly what the picture is shown. I like the fact that i can unzip the inside part and use it in another jacket to keep myself warm. it looks good, I have a black one and a green one too."

This review was modified by mohsaniqbal on January 17 2017 12:01:28 AM

2017-01-12

Nice cozy coat.

"I jist like this coat as i expected, it was exactly the same. Warm and comfortable inside aur its outer surface is also smooth. Nice material used. Quality is perfect. size also fits to me. Its double covering make me very relax to wear. It can be easily had from TBDress."

This review was modified by umarahsyed1 on January 17 2017 12:01:23 AM

GaryView's Avatar

Australia
2017-01-09

Nice dress cheap belt!

"Nice dress cheap belt I haven't worn this dress as of yet as I was searching for the right belt to compliment it. I received this dress and though it was split on the left side of the dress I decided to keep it and stitch up the split."

This review was modified by GaryView on January 09 2017 02:25:12 AM

2016-12-15

I think I am in LOVE!!

"The color is very nice and the size also. Love it. The material and fitting is just right. Shipment is fast too. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Thank you."

2016-11-30

Good deals!

"I like the prices and and the quality so far I had one order that I received and I put the second one in!
Happy to find this app.

This review was modified by Sousanelahi on November 30 2016 02:19:23 PM

2016-11-16

Very beautiful coat

"It is an elegant trench coat. Very beautiful coat. I like it very much. It's warm and just perfect. Thank you so much."

2016-11-15

great!!!

"I saw this trench coat and immediately knew this was the one. I'm glad I made the correct decision. I absolutely fell in love with this coat when I saw it. Thank you for your work."

This review was modified by fkkabri on November 15 2016 01:58:00 AM

2016-11-05

Loved my shoes.

"Satisfied shopping, will order another shoes."

2016-11-03

Very satisfied with tbdress

"Tbdress is awesome. They have high quality products in their store. I was amazed at the speed of their delivery. They have friendly and professional customer service. 1 million stars will ot be enough to express quality service of tbdress. I will order again.
Thanks so much

2016-10-17

Best Purchase

"I purchased a dress from here, and the real product is much more than I imagined. The quality is exceptional. "

This review was modified by sarahgreen123 on October 17 2016 01:09:18 PM

2016-10-16

TB Dress Rules!

"While I was shopping online for dresses I found an ad for TB Dress. I immediately fell in love with it and quickly bookmarked it so that every time I need a new dress I know right where to go. I attend a lot of events and I need a different dress for each one. Thanks to TB Dress I look sharp. "

Great Services

"Woooooow you guys impress me a lot barely 24hrs I made
an order and I got it without complaint, what a prompt delivery. I would like to continue to patronize you because of your prompt delivery and your customer services are good.

2016-10-14

Amazing, high quality clothes!

"TBDress is a great store for high end clothing at an affordable price! I had a great experience here with finding the perfect dress and will definitely purchase from them again."

This review was modified by audreywrites on October 14 2016 04:31:33 PM

2016-10-14

Great Value for money online store

"This online store provides some awesome garments on display. All the outfits are of high quality and stylish. I love buying from tbdress."

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.