• Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 4.35/10 4.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.29/10 1.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.41/10 2.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.12/10 1.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!! I purchased two bridemaids dresses from this website and ended up receiving a puffy, cheap, curtain or large looking blanket in the mail. As I was not a happy customer I immediately let these people know along with a picture of my sister wearing the dress next to a picture of the picture online. These people had the audacity to say the dress looked good, meanwhile she looked like a dead prom date. We asked for a refund and they did not give it to us and proceeded to make excuses for why they felt it unecessary to give us a refund. After weeks of back and forth exchanges we decided that we just accept the fact that we were scammed and on top of that we sent back these "apparent" bridesmaids dresses because what were we gonna do with it! In addition, if they have a return policy it's basically non existent since they are deciding factor dictating everything without any regard for customers. Lastly, it is fraudulent to sell customers products that resemble nothing like what is advertised on their website. Please do not make the same mistake as I did. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Popcocorn4 on December 15 2014 07:01:25 AM

"I ordered a wedding dress from tbdress on Thanksgiving day. After reading the reviews, I was a little concerned because of so many bad comments about tbdress. However, I had a professional service from tbdress. I had to call them to make some changes about my order and they responded nicely and were able to assure me that I would be satisfied. I received my wedding dress on time and it was exactly the way I saw it on the picture. I paid less than $150.00 for the wedding dress and I had such a beautiful dress. I will definitely purchase from them again. Thank you tbdress! Thank you Jamiyah, who helped me a lot when I called. Thanks also to the guy who accelerated the process so I could get my dress on time.

"Save your money if you can. This is the worst place you could ever purchase anything. the quality of their products are extremely cheap. I have no idea why they even say it's 70% off. I wouldn't buy the clothes I received for even $5. That's how cheaply made they are. Totally not worth it.
The sizes are also way off. You have to be size 0 to fit into their extra large.
I wish I had seen this reviews before I wasted my hard earned money.

modified review This review was modified by Millie0083 on December 08 2014 01:31:22 PM

"The sizes are WAY off. I ordered a 2x and it was more like a large. I was so excited to get my order, and really disappointed to find they were all mis-sized. The quality was good, and shipping was reasonably fast, considering they came from China. But if you order, be sure to order two sizes larger.

To add to it...I tried to leave a review and the site wouldn't let me. Coincidence? I wonder.

modified review This review was modified by Shelleeo on December 03 2014 11:34:19 AM

"Honestly, this website was great for me. I ordered one of their coats and I got it fairly quickly and it fit well.

You HAVE TO measure yourself in order to choose a size. Sizing in Asia runs smaller than in the United States.

They're support is also pretty nice. They helped me feel better about ordering from them and reassured me that I
d get my item and even offered to give me a refund if I didn't get my item within the week I messaged them.

The customer support does speak broken English so you have to be careful with how you phrase your messages.

modified review This review was modified by HeartlessAquarius on December 02 2014 02:41:46 PM

"I am extremely disappointed in all of the merchandise as well as their customer service! Or shall i say lack of! I paid $46 for expedited shipping at 6 weeks later i had received some of the items i had purchased. And still waiting for the rest! I will never again order from this company and will pass this negative experience along! The clothing is sewn crooked therefore it does not fit properly and it looks nothing like the pictures. It astounds me that this company is still in business! "

modified review This review was modified by Daizee3 on December 01 2014 08:31:31 AM

"I have just received my order and I would like to make a complaint. First, the clothes have nothing to do with the pictures on the site. They are much uglier and of very bad quality.
The jacket that I've ordered has big shoulder pads that didn't show on the picture, which looks very ugly on a person. Also, both fasteners broke in my hands when I tried it on because the stiches were of very poor quality.
When I tried one of the dress, the 3 buttons also broke in my hands because the stiches were of poor quality. Also, the dress looks nothing like the picture.
Finally, the other dress was very ugly, of bad quality and didn't even include the sleeves.

To summarize, I am very disappointed of my order and the site in general. I will never recommand this site to anyone. It's false publicity and it feels like a scam.

"WHY OR HOW IS THIS COMPANY STILL ADVERTISING ?
JUST LIKE ALL THE REVIEWS, I AM NOT HAPPY ! WHERE ARE MY GOODS ?
THIS WAS A PAY PAL TRANSACTION SO I TRUSTED THIS SITE. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

"I ordered a gown in dark brown, custom measurements for a Blacktie Fall Ball. I received a red gown with the wrong measurements. I would have worn the red dress, but the measurements were so far off, It wouldn't zip. I had to run out and buy a gown last minute. Not a fall color. I tried to resolve with TBdress. I sent many pictures. They finally agreed that there was a problem. The only solution they could offer was for me to return the dress, but I would have to pay for the shipping. Or, they would send another dress at a discount. Things happen in business, but if you are a reputable company, you take responsiblity for errors and do your very best to fix a problem."

modified review This review was modified by Clairp on November 20 2014 07:56:26 AM

"If you think you want to order from this company, word of advice - DON'T!! The dresses are extremely poor quality. It takes 6 weeks to receive your order, then if you return it, you never receive your refund. Not to mention it costs almost as much to ship it back as the dress cost. I am out the price of the dress plus shipping and get no answers from this joke of a company."

modified review This review was modified by sherrymartin on November 17 2014 08:24:54 AM

"My interaction with this company took place about 2 years ago but after reading so many of the more recent complaints I figured I would speak up to make ppl aware that this company has been scamming unsuspecting customers for YEARS!!!
Loooooooong story short... DO NOT WASTE UR TIME OR MONEY!!!

modified review This review was modified by dragonfliii69 on November 06 2014 08:41:47 PM

"If there was a review with no star that would be the most suitable. I ordered a dress, they sent me the wrong color, I did whatever the policy said, took pictures sent to them and explained. In return I got a belated answer after a week saying that it's ok to keep it because the colors are similar to what I ordered and they hope I understand (!!). Of course no refunds or anything like that. This is not a company it's kindergarten and that girl Joanna who wrote the emails so unprofessional! I can't believe they call that customer service. Save yourselves the aggravation and stay away! They are a scam and a joke!
never again! Plus the quality is horrible, so cheap and low. All the reviews you see come from them and are terrible lies. They should be ashamed of themselves.
(order number 974871)

modified review This review was modified by DinggggggDong on November 03 2014 06:26:12 AM

"Dreadful company. They are based in China which they do not make clear. It takes weeks for the items to arrive. The clothing is cheap and nasty and very small/short. Big problems if you want to make a return as you pay the shipping back to China and they charge you for the initial shipping. I wish I had looked at the reviews before purchasing. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"

modified review This review was modified by buggalugs on November 03 2014 02:51:34 AM

"I have had such a horrible expirience with ttheir customer service. I have screen shots of the chat window when I tried to get live customer service. Keep in mind this was after I had sent 2 emails and 2 messages through the site, and waiting an hour and a half to get in to the chat in the first place
LiveAgent
Chat transcript
Hi Zina,

We are sending you the chat transcript you requested.

Chat transcript from 10/30/2014
Zina (12:05:40): I would like to cancel my order, number 987176 I have emailed and also messaged through the site, but it still hasn't been cancelled or refunded
Zina (12:06:18): Hello?
Jamilah (12:06:32): one sec
Jamilah (12:07:04): It was canceled
Jamilah (12:07:21): don't you receive our email cofirmation?
Zina (12:07:27): Will I be recievibg my refund?
Jamilah (12:08:15): yes
Zina (12:08:45): I did not receive a cancellation notice, and on my account it still says it's not cancelled
Jamilah (12:08:45): ok
Zina (12:08:55): When will I receive my refund? Will it be in full?
Jamilah (12:09:17): i will marked your order and tell my college send you the email again and refund you the money
Zina (12:09:31): The full amount?
Zina (12:11:14): ?
Zina (12:11:49): Will the money be sent right away?
Jamilah (12:12:00): yes
Jamilah (12:12:04): the full refund
Jamilah (12:12:53): Cause you cancel the order within 12 hours
Zina (12:12:53): What should I do if I dont get the money in 24 hours?
Jamilah (12:13:42): once we refund you the money, you need to check your money in 3-5 days
Jamilah (12:13:54): it is intrnatinal trade
Jamilah (12:14:11): the procedure is very complicated
Zina (12:14:26): Alright, so after 5 days if I don't, who should I contact
Jamilah (12:15:33): you can send us email
Jamilah (12:15:44): we will check that for you
Zina (12:16:03): Okay, thank you for your help.
Zina (12:17:27): I just checked, it still says my order is not cancelled on my account.
Zina (12:19:13): And I still have not gotten an email
Zina (12:19:34): Could you give me the confirmation number that my order has been cancelled
Zina (12:20:09): Hello?
Zina (12:21:12): I have waited an hour and half to get this resolved, respond to me
Zina (12:22:38): HELLO
Zina (12:25:12): Jamilah
Zina (12:29:13): Okay, so I guess you have left.

It has been a few hours and I have yet to receive any email or message to confirm my cancellation.

modified review This review was modified by bella96 on October 30 2014 09:39:34 AM

"I don't believe all the good reviews this company has received. I have had an absolute nightmare with them.

Ordered from the UK on the 9th October and because their knowledge of the English language is so bad they couldn't understand my request. Their cancellation policy is within 12 hours and because of the reviews I read I decided to cancel - well within the 12 hours but because I didn't get a response from them for 2 days I'd gone over the 12 hours and I couldn't get them to understand this, and I didn't want a part refund so I told them to go ahead with the order. However, they'd cancelled this because they said I had instructed them to do so and I had some very frustrating emails go back and forth. I was eventually advised yesterday (28th October) that my order had finally been shipped and they gave me a tracking number - but surprise, surprise! The tracking number is not recognised. By the way, they only appear to have one customer service person called Jamilah. This company offers the worst customer service I have ever experienced and I will be surprised if I ever receive my order. If I could give them zero stars I would. The only time I get a quick response is when I post a bad review - so for the info of TB Dress - my order no is 966714

modified review This review was modified by doe999 on October 28 2014 04:57:16 AM

tbdress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

tbdress is not a merchant member
tbdress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!