• tbdress tbdress Elite Status
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10

2015-08-02

"It's my 1st time to purchased items from this site... Once I get my items then I can rate the satisfactory .. Thank u"

2015-08-02

"This is my first time shopping here
Satisfaction will depend on timely delivery and also based on the quality of dresses that get delivered"

2015-08-02

"it was good and very low priced thank you for this"

2015-08-02

"Lots of options! Can't wait to get my dress to be able to leave a better review! "

2015-08-02

"It was easy to place an order. Very good live chat team who answered my questions very well. A bit high price on the shipping"

2015-08-02

"I am not sure if I got the complete order of the clothes I ordered the first time. They said I can just change it to something else. Can you please check that out again for me? Thank you."

2015-08-01

"Cost of delivery must be more clear before the order. "

2015-08-01

"The 'plus' size offerings appears to still be too small. Please consider offering US sizing measurements."

2015-08-01

"I love the selection of cloths and of course the prices are within my budget. Beautiful items with beautiful prices!"

2015-08-01

"we will see when I get the items what my opinion is"

2015-08-01

"maybe improve the holding capabilities of the Cart. i lost all the items i had originally searched and added to my cart. initial cart order was over $400. too hard to search all over again"

2015-08-01

"I really like what I've seen on the site. The prices are very reasonable compared to other sites that I've shopped from. I look forward to receiving my item so I can see if you have me for a returning customer. "

2015-08-01

"I would rather take this survey after receiving my dresses. I hope they are great. Thank you. "

2015-08-01

"PLUS SIZE DRESSES< YES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"

2015-08-01

"Could improve little bit in the material quality of some of the products .

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.