Stores > tbdress

• tbdress
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

2016-05-20

Gorgeous Wedding shoes!

"The white wedding shoes I bought from tbdress are just Gorgeous! I love them so so much! I definitely will buy my bridesmaid dresses here! "

This review was modified by AliceBlack on May 20 2016 01:19:04 AM

2016-05-20

Fell in love with my party dress!

"I placed the order on May 1st, and received the dress one week later! The delivery is so fast, and I fell in love with my party dress from tbdress! So happy purchase! "

This review was modified by Lilyblack01 on May 20 2016 01:00:52 AM

2016-05-13

definitely order again

"Just received my wedding dress from tbdress and it is better than I expected. I will definitely be ordering again."

This review was modified by mialles on May 13 2016 04:20:39 AM

2016-05-11

usually i shop our family items from this store

"I plan to use this company for my wedding so I did a trial run by buying a custom dress fro my daughter's homecoming (knowing we can go to the store if it did not work out). Her dress was perfect and she was unique! Delivery is slow, so I plan to order well in advance of the wedding. We used honest measurements for my daughter and got a perfect fit."

This review was modified by Kenny1456 on May 11 2016 08:12:49 PM

2016-03-29

DO NOT USE TBDRESS

"They state on their website that you will receive your items within 4-12 days, but then once you have ordered, state that the items are hand made and go through this huge process.
Lesson learned don't order too close to the event.

The items finally arrive.. too late for my event, so $400 wasted!!!

The quality is crap, they are thrown into a UPS bag, and are so wrinkled by the time you receive them, it just adds to the bad quality.
If I could give them minuses I would....

NEVER USE Them, it is truly a waste of money and HUGELY frustrating.

ADDITIONAL: Now they are asking for photos of their crap quality, Photos don't do any justice to how bad the quality. Things being held together by safety pins, not hanging as they should, looking nothing like the pictures, especially when you have the same body type as the model.
Now I find out that they are paying for people to give them good reviews....... THATS HOW BAD THEIR STUFF IS.

This review was modified by gm0710 on April 12 2016 08:52:50 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-30-2016

“Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. As we consider customers' reviews very valuable, our customer service representative team has immediately informed our related department the problem you have met with, they will try their best to help you solve your problem as soon as possible! Please check your registered email box and thank you so much for your cooperation!

2016-03-10

TBdress

"I ordered a dress from TBdress and it didn't arrived on time.
So I asked for a refund and they send it without any problem.

This review was modified by Alan1987 on March 15 2016 02:51:25 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-13-2016

2016-03-02

Products of a good quality and excellent look

"I discovered tbdress site about half-a-year ago. Since then cannot stop shopping :) I purchased clothes from scarfs to coats :) Everything I bought there is in very good quality, fits perfectly and looks excellent! "

This review was modified by lshilin on March 02 2016 12:02:39 AM

2016-02-26

Excellent products and fast shipping!

"My wedding dress and shoes are beautiful, really fast shipping, i love it!!"

This review was modified by wedding15 on February 26 2016 08:11:26 AM

2016-02-17

Lovin the TBdress.com products!

"I first shopped my dress for Christmas 2015 and got praised from so many people when wearing the dress and now I am on my 6th purchase and more. Thanks TBdress!"

This review was modified by Sorta on February 17 2016 02:53:18 AM

2016-02-14

Prom dress

"I purchased a dress for my daughter for prom, when it arrived the color & fit was not what we wanted. After numerous emails to their customer service dept they agreed to refund my money. They have worked with us and I am happy with the outcome. Thus I can recommend this company to you. "

This review was modified by Bstaken on March 16 2016 08:18:06 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-14-2016

2016-02-11

Byers beware--CHECK BBB.ORG FIRST BEFORE YOU BUY

"This is a company located in China which by itself should raise a red flag.
They sell knock offs. Very often the items received will not match their pictures.
I bought from them several months ago and received something unwearable and it is very hard to return and get a refund.

Please check Better Business Bureau before you place the order. It is listed in BBB as a scam.
Customer service is lousy, their English comprehension is very poor.

This is the comment I copied from BBB.ORG about Tbdress

! There is an alert for this business !

According to BBB files, this company is in the business of online retail. Our records show that the company has a pattern of complaints concerning product delivery and refund issues. Consumers allege that they paid for clothing, and then either didn't receive the items or received damaged or incorrect items. Consumers allege that they did not receive refunds when these problems occurred. The company has not responded to any complaints filed. The website maintained by the business claims to be secured using SSL, GoDaddy security, and VeriSign verification, however these claims are untrue. The BBB is unable to determine the company's exact location, as they are located in China. The BBB contacted the company in June 2013 to obtain more information. No response has been received to date. - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/online-retailer/tbdress-in-san-jose-ca-248660#sthash.1YqjmkjE.dpuf

. - See more at: http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/online-retailer/tbdress-in-san-jose-ca-248660#sthash.NP4785xM.dpuf''

This Business is not BBB Accredited
TBDRESS

Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary

TBDRESS has received 1.26 out of 5 stars based on 10 Customer Reviews and a BBB Rating of F.
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/online-retailer/tbdress-in-san-jose-ca-248660#sthash.5UlQHBcw.dpuf

This review was modified by chowellen49 on March 04 2016 11:58:54 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2016

tbdress.com

"hi I bought items on tbdress.com and they are very excellent and affordable they provide excellent costumer service. I would recommend this website to friends and family."

This review was modified by Kathrynfdghf on February 01 2016 01:49:27 AM

Fast shipping

"I really love this website. I have orderded 3 times and they have arrived in perfect condition. The quality was better I thought. The shipping fast. I recommend this website if you want quality-price."

This review was modified by Tanya155g on February 01 2016 01:44:37 AM

Love Tbdress!

"This is far most the best China website to shop from that I have stumbled on the prices are unbelievable but trust me best value for your money been using this website for 2 years now and I don't think I'll ever stop I never regret buying here best part is they have a app in the play store!!! With tones of rewards, I invited my girlfriend to shop here and she loved me for it :D :D :D"

This review was modified by Daniela5968 on February 01 2016 01:46:12 AM

2016-01-23

Best shop ever

"I have bought 6 dresses and a pair of boots and i am more than pleased with this shop. Although i am in Romania, order came in time and everything went as planned. Thank you for existing! "

This review was modified by Andreea1992 on January 23 2016 04:26:23 AM

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.