Stores > tbdress
  • tbdress tbdress Elite Status
      Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
      service@tbdress.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review tbdress by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

Fantastic dress

"Fantastic Dress. Wore it for a funeral, everyone complimented me asked where I got it. And I like the design most, size is very suitable for me, thank you, will keep update for this item. Loved the dress. Wore it to a wedding with a wide stretch belt, looked classy.

This review was modified by Nida92 on March 23 2017 10:15:01 AM

2017-03-18

Extremely Poor Quality

"The various items I purchased from TB Dress were of EXTREMELY POOR quality and could not be used. I had to go back and forth with this company for three (3) months to get my money back and they ended up deducting $50 for shipping which was initially free. I actually had to pay for returning the items as well, so that means I'm out $80 because their horrible products were not fit for resale. Do not purchase from this company! Their clothes and handbags are poorly made and nothing like the pictures online. If I could give this company less than 1 star I would!"

This review was modified by yrogers on March 21 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-03-13

Beautiful dress

"The dress is beautiful, a lot bigger/ longer than expected for my Niece. Will have to take her to get alterations however glad its too big than to small! The color is a little more pink then was hoping but still looks gorgeous on her for my wedding. This order came extremely fast and am very pleased with everything over all."

This review was modified by katherinestacy on March 15 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-03-12

"I received my dress and oh boy I an trilled , my dress was made exactly as it look online , I am very pleased and I had no problem with the shipment . would order from you again .thank you very much it was worth it."

This review was modified by KrJohnny on March 14 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-03-03

Beautiful!!!

"Am glad to have shopped here. Great dresses at a cheaper price. Would love coming back for more, amazing!!"

This review was modified by fideljoe on March 07 2017 12:15:13 AM

2017-03-02

Best online shopping experience

"I had the best online shopping with tbdress. From the high-quality products to the standardized prices and great offers, not to mention best customer relations. you are the best. I will order again. Highly recommend."

This review was modified by annabelmichelle250 on March 07 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-03-02

Great Selection. Great Service

"Wow! I am so pleased with this company. I find that the clothing I brought is absolutely wonderful, styles and quality are great, what arrived is exactly as pictured on the site and also the description of the article is spot on! The purchasing process was fantastic, easy and if you had a question the the service was great. This company holds up its promise in everything they offer and I will continue shopping with them."

This review was modified by marxoxo on March 07 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-02-28

Freaking gorgeous!!

"I just received my dress, and it's freaking gorgeous!! I was a little bit anxious that it wouldn't look the same in real life, but it did! I love it. I was also surprised that the dress came so fast, I dind't even have to wait a month for it! Really good service. Thank you TBdress!"

This review was modified by amanvimal on March 02 2017 02:30:02 AM

2017-02-15

Stunning dress!!

"Absolutely loved it and it looks exactly like it did in the photo, good quality and beautiful colour! I did ask for sleeves to be added on but that was not done, however, it arrived quickly and I love it!!"

This review was modified by maiduy17 on February 17 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-02-14

Well made, with very good quality for the price.

"I love this dress! The colour and fit are exactly as advertised and the colour is very rich. It is too long, so I had it altered, to be the length that I wanted. But I am glad to have the extra length, rather than it being too short. "

This review was modified by AndersBorg on February 16 2017 03:30:01 AM

2017-02-14

"It is longer than the picture but that is ok as that's better than being too short. I will have it shortened before wearing it & save the beautiful lace & satin for something else such as a pillow! Thank-you TBdress. I will send a photo when I wear it. "

This review was modified by Daniyal_Ahmad on February 16 2017 03:00:01 AM

2017-02-09

Worst online purchase ever!

"I bought several dresses and after over a month I still haven't received all the items I've paid for. When I contacted customer service the representative blamed it on Chinese new year. I lived in China I have friends currently living in China I have no problem shipping or receiving things from China only with this company. When I receive my items not one of them fit. I make some of my own clothes and know my measurements. These items should have fit. When I contacted this company to return them they initially did not want to honor their own pot return policy for 15 days. Then when they did agree that I could return the clothing and gave and were willing to provide the address they snuck in a return fee of $20 stating that they paid for initial shipping so I had to pay for the shipping to go back to them. That policy is nowhere in the return policy and I brought that up multiple times. This company is a scam. The clothes were cheap. They were not made to their own specifications. And they snuck in additional fees. I will never buy anything from this company again. There are so many other companies that you could use to purchase clothing online ... go ANYWHERE but here. You will regret the purchase. P.S. still haven't received package #2. It's been 27 days "

This review was modified by Ericamitchell1221 on February 28 2017 12:00:09 AM

2017-02-08

Some trouble with refund but in the end wiling to help

"I bought some dresses last year. When they arrived I realized they didn't fit. I asked for a refund. It took 3 months to receive it after I sent the dresses back, but I finally received it. At the beginning I was very disappointed but I appreciated that in the end they were willing to help and I finally got my refund."

This review was modified by Manabust83 on February 21 2017 12:00:08 AM

2017-02-05

R E A L L Y T H E B E S T!

"I couldn't imagine how some simple site has so much variety and good quality for such a low price! I couldn't stop shopping, I guess I maxed out my credit cards! But really got the best price I ever saw! It really was an outstanding experience!"

This review was modified by Tonliana on February 07 2017 04:30:02 AM

2017-02-01

my number one online shop

"True size and it's exactly what the picture is show. I like the fact that I can unzip the inside part and use it in another jacket to keep myself warm. It looks good, I have black one and a green one too."

This review was modified by joan0708 on February 03 2017 08:00:02 PM

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.