• Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.78/10 0.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I placed my order in September and it is mid October and no clothes. I've gone on email and tried to trace the tracking number, but none is given. No response to 2 emails or the online chat. Finally got my order and they don't fit. Went online to figure out how to return and you have to show pictures. I can't even get one of the shirts over my head it's so small. Cheaply made and poor material. The online chat person "Jenny" kept telling me how tired she was and that I will have to pay for the return if there isn't anything wrong with them. I emailed and still haven't heard back. I had to beg for the address in China to return them. Jenny said it's cheaper to just keep them because shipping is so high. What a scam! Don't be fooled like I was."

modified review This review was modified by nickmadison on October 20 2014 12:46:02 PM

"Whatever you do, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEMS FROM THEM. Their refund policy as stated on their website is a TOTAL LIE. I ordered 3 dresses. Didn't like any of them. The material and style looks very cheap. I paid $317.37 for the 3 dresses. When I called to tell them I wanted to return the dresses, they gave me a song & a dance. At first they said they would not refund the money, and that I can "give the dresses to a friend". I fought and got them to agree to give me a partial credit. I sent the dresses back and paid $82 for shipping. They only gave me a refund of $158 out of $317.37. MY RECOMMENDATION: DON'T ORDER ANTHING FROM THEM. "

modified review This review was modified by JJJJJJJJJJJJJ on October 13 2014 05:00:44 PM

"Rip off!! I ordered two dresses online and paid for express shipping. When my order failed to arrive and reading many woeful reviews online I have been contacting TBDress online every day or so with no reply. Apparently my order number doesn't even exist and my password for login is now invalid. Effectively flushing your money down the drain using this site! "

modified review This review was modified by BreeTara on September 28 2014 10:48:55 PM

"Don't use this site! I went against the warnings and did, figuring how bad can it be? Let me tell you.

I ordered a dress for my son's wedding. I was surprised how quickly it came. It was ordered on 8/22/14 and arrived (at my house in Minnesota, USA) on 9/8/14. It did not come in a box like shown but that was ok. However, I ordered the dress in lilac and it came in grape. You could definitely tell it was hand sewn, the bodice and ruching are crooked. The zipper does not work and get this, the dress is supposed to be ankle length but it is 7 feet long!! I can't even hang it in my closet! LOL

But the worst part is trying to make a complaint. I can no longer get on their website. It tells me my username and password do not match. I tried changing my password and it worked for a few hours. I went on and filed a dispute. A day later I went to log on and the website could not be found. I tried the next day and my new password did not work. I tried my old password and it logged me on but told me I had no disputes. Five minutes later neither password worked. It all worked fine while I was placing the order and waiting for it to come. Something funny is definitely going on there.

I was truly hoping to be able to give a good review but I can't. I tried to dispute with Paypal but they told me since I used a debit card, I need to go through my bank. Which is what I have done and now I wait and hope I can find something else to wear to the wedding.

modified review This review was modified by traceyedman on September 11 2014 07:28:51 AM

tbdress User

"DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE ITS A SCAM AND INTERNET FRAUD.

I ORDERED TWO DRESS ITESM AND IT IS OVER ONE MONTH, THE MONEY WAS TAKEN FROM THE VISA CARD. THE ITEMS WERE NEVER SENT AND I WAS LIED TO.

THIS IS A SCAM AND PEOPLE BEEN PLAYED OUT AND ROBBED.

REPORT THE SITE TO YOUR BANK AND PAYPAL.

tbdress User

"There was a different dress on a model when I ordered mine. The dress i received was not what i expected it to look like. The colour was wrong, it was big and too long. It does looks cheap in my opinion. I had also paid a 30 Euro inbound charge to a post man which was a surprise. I had emailed them numerous times and they only agreed to return 35% of the dress price. Not happy and will never order again."

"I ordered a coat that I loved the look of for $77 and a hand bag for $14.29. First it took a very long time in arriving. I contacted them to find out when it should arrive, and was told to be patient and to check with post office.
The bag arrived first on its own. Then two weeks later the coat, which I was what I wanted finally arrived. When I opening it I was so happy, but when it was opened I was no longer smiling. The coat does NOT look like the image used to sell it. It's all puffy in both the sleeves and the skirt. The coat image they use to sell it is slimline. I contacted them and opened a dispute adding photos as your asked to. I was ignored. I kept contacting them and they would ask for photos. I would send more photos and they would ignore me a little more. I contact again being more pushy. And they tell me their sorry it's now past their how ever many days you have to contact them.
I went crazy and told them NO WAY! I contacted them the day I received it. After 2 months they are now offering me a $30 refund on a coat I won't wear. Or I can return it for a refund, but I do NOT TRUST they will refund me when they receive it.
I would take a $50 refund, the coat is not worth anymore than $27, it's worth less!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY it's bad service and dodgy goods.

tbdress User

"I ordered two shirts on 8-9-2014 and as of today, 8-31, 2014 I have not received it. Customer service either says give it a little longer or check my post office. I've written to them telling them that my PO will have no record of it unless it was insured or registered in some other way. The e-mail I just received said they ship the orders air mail and I should check my PO. If there is still no answer to get back with them and they will check with their shipping company.

I've written to them 3 times, you would think by now they would have the idea to have checked with their shipping company. On 8-23, they said my ordered had been delivered on 8- 13. I don't know where it was delivered to, certainly not me. On 8-25, they said my order was shipped and on the way to my PO.

On 8-28, they said: We are in china, and you can contact your local post office for your order 3 days later,and if still no answer, please contact us and we need to check it with the shipping company.

On 8-29, they said: You package has already arrived at your local post office. You will receive it soon, please wait patiently. Or you can call your local post office to check it later.

They said since I selected super-saving shipping method, I may have to wait some time to receive my order. Per their site, hey don't have a super-saving shipping method, only standard shipping which is what I selected.

I'm giving them until 30 days from date of purchase them I'll be contacting my credit card company to have it charged back to them.

I'll certainly never order from them again.

tbdress User

"The Worst experience I have please don't shop . With them once they get your money . They don't. Care .the dress I order the size is small I ask exchange .they want me to buy the same dress again .once you get your order it doesn't matter what they don't refund .your money .you will stuck with it .i never never shop with them again .in case if you want shop please use pay pal .to get your money . They are big scam .I wish same one shut there web site . "

tbdress User

"i order a blouse and being that everything was so cute i was going to order a couple of items but something in my mind kept telling me only order the blouse just to c if this site is ledgit because i like to buy my stuff out of the stores being that atleast i know if it doesn't look rite i can take it back. i order this blouse on the august 15 and customer service said they sent it out on the 18 but i stiill have not gotten this order yet and it's august 29. Yes they customer service do suck and i haven't found a phone number yet i talk to them on that so call chat line and that sucks. Those ppl know exactly what they are doing...they will not get my service again.

"pleasantly surprised.....
I ordered my wedding dress in haste from TBdress.com. I found one I liked, and called it a day, or so I thought. About a week after ordering, I decided to check out some reviews. Review after review was horrendous! I spend an hr or 2 reading about horrible service, dresses not showing up, sizes not matching the charts etc. I was so peeved with myself for not checking the reviews before ordering. I went online to the live-chat section on the site. I was basically hoping to be assured that the dress would be sent, I wasnt entirely convinced, but the person on the other end was friendly.
2 weeks passed, my dress arrived. It fits perfect, Its exactly as pictured and my mind is put at ease. Im not sure what would have happened if the dress didnt fit, because I have not heard good things about returns.
At the end of the day, this can be considered one for the "win" pile. I only hope that more shoppers at tbdress have the same success I have had.

modified review This review was modified by KPeach27 on August 24 2014 07:35:23 AM

"THIS SITE IS TRULY HORRIBLE AND RIPS YOU OFF! I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN! AND RIGHT NOW I AM SPREADING THE WORD TO ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW! I ORDERED A CUSTOMIZED BRIDESMAID DRESS FOR A FRIEND'S WEDDING. GOT THE DRESS ALL WRONG! EMAILED THEM WHICH TOOK THEM DAYS TO REPLY AND ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THEY WILL GIVE ME A $10 DISCOUNT ON MY NEXT ORDER. LIKE SERIOUSLY? WHO THE HELL WOULD ORDER AGAIN IF YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED THE FIRST PLACE? NOT ONLY THAT, THEY TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD BE HAPPY CAUSE I AM THE UNIQUE BRIDESMAID FOR I HAVE A DIFFERENT STYLE/COLOR OF THE DRESS AMONGST THE OTHER BRIDESMAID WHO ALSO ORDERED FROM THEM. WTF! I AM NOT THE BRIDE SO I DONT NEED TO STAND OUT! I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED! AND IF THEY DONT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, I WILL SURE DO! ENOUGH WITH YOUR SCAMS AND RIPPING OFF PEOPLE'S MONEY! IF THERE WAS AN OPTION TO GIVE THIS SITE A "NO STAR", WILL SURELY DO!"

modified review This review was modified by JENNY-7 on August 20 2014 12:51:29 AM

"I ordered a reception/dancing dress from this website June 28th with custom measurements and received it by July 14th to my doorstep. I knew ordering this it was a replica and would not look exactly like the picture, but dang if it didn't look almost exactly exactly like it! The dress I ordered in white did not have beading and had rouching/lace up back. I think people need to be realistic when they order from these types of companies that make replicas.....you can't expect raw silk fabric and Swarovski crystals people. But I will say, this dresses fabric was actually of a very decent quality so I was gladly surprised. Communication was quick and so was shipping.
I guess "May the odds be ever in your favor."

modified review This review was modified by hmangeri on July 17 2014 11:38:50 AM

"I purchased a few dresses in february and still one has not arrived and its July. I have sent numerous emails and have received nothing- no acknowledgement , nothing. I dont know what my recourse is and will not purchase from them again. I do not recommend it."

"one month ago I bought 4 dresses , when I received the dresses these were horrible, the size was very small, one dress was like a blouse because was very short, and then when I contacted the customer service, your answer was irresponsible.
please don't lost your money in this company.

tbdress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

tbdress is not a merchant member
tbdress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!