Stores > tbdress

• tbdress tbdress Elite Status

• Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10

2016-07-25

Love my bags

"I had bought several hand bags from TBdress. Firstly I was so worried it was different as the picture. However, when receiving the bags, they are so nice and as the same as the picture. Thanks TBdress and I will come back very soon to buy more."

This review was modified by FinneyMurphy on July 25 2016 07:41:12 PM

2016-07-14

Good purchasing experience

"The shoes are very chic but the color is slightly different from the picture. Good purchasing experience! "

This review was modified by PhilipyRoberts on July 18 2016 08:13:34 PM

2016-07-14

Not bad

"The dress looks pretty but the delivery takes a bit too long if you choose super saving shipping. Anyway, not bad shopping experience:) "

This review was modified by SmithRobina on July 18 2016 08:12:21 PM

2016-06-27

Good shopping experience

"I love very much my earrings, this is the best experience in the online shopping"

This review was modified by EvenMurphy on June 27 2016 07:51:21 PM

2016-06-20

fabulous!!

"I ordered a dress from them. The dress looks fabulous. I will order from them again."

2016-06-15

Baught a satchet from TBDRESS - very pleased

"I just bought this black satchel from TBDRESS and it arrived quickly and was quite cheap - I only wish it was real leather !"

This review was modified by silclay on June 15 2016 11:37:59 PM

2016-06-15

tbdress coupon codes

"Hello, I am Samanth Smith. Now, I want to tell something about coupon pitara. Coupon Pitara is the best portal for promotional codes. firstly, when i used the tbdress promo codes of coupon pitara? i am totally confused that how this coupons will be work. but today, i want to say that coupon pitara is the best website for Tbdress promotional codes, Tbdress Coupons codes and Tbdress coupons.

This review was modified by Samantha_123 on June 15 2016 02:18:39 AM

2016-06-12

gorgeous!!!

"This is the second time I have bought on TBdress. The shoes fit me very well, and the wedding dress is also exquisite and glamorous. Just waiting my wedding day and hope me is the best charming bride. "

This review was modified by ShakiraBrien on June 12 2016 09:24:50 PM

2016-06-05

Excellent Wedding Dress

"Really good quality Wedding dress and fits me well. I will buy a pair of shoes next time. "

This review was modified by SelinaWells on June 05 2016 08:21:18 PM

2016-05-25

So beautiful flower girl dresses!

"I placed an order on May 3rd, and have received the dresses 10 days later. The dresses are just so pretty, and my girls love them so much! "

This review was modified by LilyDoe on May 25 2016 02:00:09 AM

2016-05-24

love my dress from ezpopsy

"i pushed a dress for my party, this is a bodycon dress on http://www.ezpopsy.com after 7 days, i received my dress. love it very much, so cute. fit me well "

2016-05-20

Gorgeous Wedding shoes!

"The white wedding shoes I bought from tbdress are just Gorgeous! I love them so so much! I definitely will buy my bridesmaid dresses here! "

This review was modified by AliceBlack on May 20 2016 01:19:04 AM

2016-05-20

Fell in love with my party dress!

"I placed the order on May 1st, and received the dress one week later! The delivery is so fast, and I fell in love with my party dress from tbdress! So happy purchase! "

This review was modified by Lilyblack01 on May 20 2016 01:00:52 AM

2016-05-13

definitely order again

"Just received my wedding dress from tbdress and it is better than I expected. I will definitely be ordering again."

This review was modified by mialles on May 13 2016 04:20:39 AM

2016-05-11

usually i shop our family items from this store

"I plan to use this company for my wedding so I did a trial run by buying a custom dress fro my daughter's homecoming (knowing we can go to the store if it did not work out). Her dress was perfect and she was unique! Delivery is slow, so I plan to order well in advance of the wedding. We used honest measurements for my daughter and got a perfect fit."

This review was modified by Kenny1456 on May 11 2016 08:12:49 PM

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.