Stores > tbdress

• tbdress tbdress Elite Status
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-06-20

fabulous!!

"I ordered a dress from them. The dress looks fabulous. I will order from them again."

2016-06-15

Baught a satchet from TBDRESS - very pleased

"I just bought this black satchel from TBDRESS and it arrived quickly and was quite cheap - I only wish it was real leather !"

This review was modified by silclay on June 15 2016 11:37:59 PM

2016-06-15

tbdress coupon codes

"Hello, I am Samanth Smith. Now, I want to tell something about coupon pitara. Coupon Pitara is the best portal for promotional codes. firstly, when i used the tbdress promo codes of coupon pitara? i am totally confused that how this coupons will be work. but today, i want to say that coupon pitara is the best website for Tbdress promotional codes, Tbdress Coupons codes and Tbdress coupons.

This review was modified by Samantha_123 on June 15 2016 02:18:39 AM

2016-06-12

gorgeous!!!

"This is the second time I have bought on TBdress. The shoes fit me very well, and the wedding dress is also exquisite and glamorous. Just waiting my wedding day and hope me is the best charming bride. "

This review was modified by ShakiraBrien on June 12 2016 09:24:50 PM

2016-06-05

Excellent Wedding Dress

"Really good quality Wedding dress and fits me well. I will buy a pair of shoes next time. "

This review was modified by SelinaWells on June 05 2016 08:21:18 PM

2016-05-25

So beautiful flower girl dresses!

"I placed an order on May 3rd, and have received the dresses 10 days later. The dresses are just so pretty, and my girls love them so much! "

This review was modified by LilyDoe on May 25 2016 02:00:09 AM

2016-05-24

love my dress from ezpopsy

"i pushed a dress for my party, this is a bodycon dress on http://www.ezpopsy.com after 7 days, i received my dress. love it very much, so cute. fit me well "

2016-05-20

Gorgeous Wedding shoes!

"The white wedding shoes I bought from tbdress are just Gorgeous! I love them so so much! I definitely will buy my bridesmaid dresses here! "

This review was modified by AliceBlack on May 20 2016 01:19:04 AM

2016-05-20

Fell in love with my party dress!

"I placed the order on May 1st, and received the dress one week later! The delivery is so fast, and I fell in love with my party dress from tbdress! So happy purchase! "

This review was modified by Lilyblack01 on May 20 2016 01:00:52 AM

2016-05-13

definitely order again

"Just received my wedding dress from tbdress and it is better than I expected. I will definitely be ordering again."

This review was modified by mialles on May 13 2016 04:20:39 AM

2016-05-11

usually i shop our family items from this store

"I plan to use this company for my wedding so I did a trial run by buying a custom dress fro my daughter's homecoming (knowing we can go to the store if it did not work out). Her dress was perfect and she was unique! Delivery is slow, so I plan to order well in advance of the wedding. We used honest measurements for my daughter and got a perfect fit."

This review was modified by Kenny1456 on May 11 2016 08:12:49 PM

2016-03-29

DO NOT USE TBDRESS

"They state on their website that you will receive your items within 4-12 days, but then once you have ordered, state that the items are hand made and go through this huge process.
Lesson learned don't order too close to the event.

The items finally arrive.. too late for my event, so $400 wasted!!!

The quality is crap, they are thrown into a UPS bag, and are so wrinkled by the time you receive them, it just adds to the bad quality.
If I could give them minuses I would....

NEVER USE Them, it is truly a waste of money and HUGELY frustrating.

ADDITIONAL: Now they are asking for photos of their crap quality, Photos don't do any justice to how bad the quality. Things being held together by safety pins, not hanging as they should, looking nothing like the pictures, especially when you have the same body type as the model.
Now I find out that they are paying for people to give them good reviews....... THATS HOW BAD THEIR STUFF IS.

This review was modified by gm0710 on April 12 2016 08:52:50 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-30-2016

A rep from tbdress, tbdresslisa, has responded

“Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. As we consider customers' reviews very valuable, our customer service representative team has immediately informed our related department the problem you have met with, they will try their best to help you solve your problem as soon as possible! Please check your registered email box and thank you so much for your cooperation!

Best regards!
TBdress team”

2016-03-10

TBdress

"I ordered a dress from TBdress and it didn't arrived on time.
So I asked for a refund and they send it without any problem.

This review was modified by Alan1987 on March 15 2016 02:51:25 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-13-2016

A rep from tbdress, tbdresslisa, has responded

“Dear customer,

Best regards!
TBdress team”

2016-03-02

Products of a good quality and excellent look

"I discovered tbdress site about half-a-year ago. Since then cannot stop shopping :) I purchased clothes from scarfs to coats :) Everything I bought there is in very good quality, fits perfectly and looks excellent! "

This review was modified by lshilin on March 02 2016 12:02:39 AM

2016-02-26

Excellent products and fast shipping!

"My wedding dress and shoes are beautiful, really fast shipping, i love it!!"

This review was modified by wedding15 on February 26 2016 08:11:26 AM

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.