• tbdress
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.76/10 4.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

"i have to receive the order to tell more about my experience"

"so far i liked the shopping experience but shipping is expensive and that's the only drawback which might limit me from shopping again"

"I had tried to pay with my American credit card and it would not let me. Went into Pay Pal"

"Simple and esy to order. Looking forward to receiving my dress"

"shipping cost could be lower and not based on weight "

"I only shopped and ordered from TB Dress. I have not yet received my product/item. This is only a rating of my shopping and ordering experience."

"The prices are great. I will recommend it to my friends once I receive my goods."

"i like the merchandise and the prices.!
thanks for your services!
Laura

"Great prices and great selections. Would buy again. AND will tell others about your clothing."

"This is the first time I am shopping with you. Hope I get a good one"

"Los costs de envio son costosos. Ansiosa que me llegue Los productos, y me encanta su pagina en general. Gracias."

"Thank you for making it easy to buy elegant clothing not costing a fortune. Will definitely keep my eyes on new arrivals :)"

"Site was hard to navigate and impossible to work on an iPad. Very frustrating. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-25-2015

tbdresslisa, tbdress rep has responded

“Dear valued customer:
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.
I am so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us, I have informed our technological team this problem and they will try their best to solve it as soon as possible! Thank you for your cooperation!”

"Super Awesome. I had accidentally made a wrong order before but it was easy to cancel and reorder. Thanks!"

"Awesome prices, excellent customer service."

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.