Stores > tbdress

• tbdress tbdress Elite Status

• Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
2017-02-15

Stunning dress!!

"Absolutely loved it and it looks exactly like it did in the photo, good quality and beautiful colour! I did ask for sleeves to be added on but that was not done, however, it arrived quickly and I love it!!"

This review was modified by maiduy17 on February 17 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-02-14

Well made, with very good quality for the price.

"I love this dress! The colour and fit are exactly as advertised and the colour is very rich. It is too long, so I had it altered, to be the length that I wanted. But I am glad to have the extra length, rather than it being too short. "

This review was modified by AndersBorg on February 16 2017 03:30:01 AM

2017-02-14

"It is longer than the picture but that is ok as that's better than being too short. I will have it shortened before wearing it & save the beautiful lace & satin for something else such as a pillow! Thank-you TBdress. I will send a photo when I wear it. "

This review was modified by Daniyal_Ahmad on February 16 2017 03:00:01 AM

2017-02-08

Some trouble with refund but in the end wiling to help

"I bought some dresses last year. When they arrived I realized they didn't fit. I asked for a refund. It took 3 months to receive it after I sent the dresses back, but I finally received it. At the beginning I was very disappointed but I appreciated that in the end they were willing to help and I finally got my refund."

This review was modified by Manabust83 on February 21 2017 12:00:08 AM

2017-02-05

R E A L L Y T H E B E S T!

"I couldn't imagine how some simple site has so much variety and good quality for such a low price! I couldn't stop shopping, I guess I maxed out my credit cards! But really got the best price I ever saw! It really was an outstanding experience!"

This review was modified by Tonliana on February 07 2017 04:30:02 AM

2017-02-01

my number one online shop

"True size and it's exactly what the picture is show. I like the fact that I can unzip the inside part and use it in another jacket to keep myself warm. It looks good, I have black one and a green one too."

This review was modified by joan0708 on February 03 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-02-01

good service, good company.

"Very nice coat...the inside is so soft and warm. Quality is good also...However, the sizes run small,I ordered a XL for mother mother and she weights 150lbs. It fits just right. So excited to get my new coat :)"

This review was modified by jessica0770 on February 03 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-01-19

Great service

"It fits true to size. The quality of the material is great. I would recommend this dress to others. SO comfortable! Such an easy dress to wear- cute look, The fabric was also extremely soft. Fit as expected."

This review was modified by carey20 on January 24 2017 12:01:08 AM

2017-01-18

Great experience!!

"I'm super happy with my purchase!! I bought a beautiful flower print summer dress to wear on my last vacation and it was just perfect! perfect fit, excellent quality and really good price.
I couldn’t be more satified!

This review was modified by Mahivi on January 20 2017 07:30:03 AM

2017-01-18

Women Clothes

This review was modified by Alexhale on January 20 2017 01:15:02 AM

2017-01-13

order No. 2551221

"true to size and it's exactly what the picture is shown. I like the fact that i can unzip the inside part and use it in another jacket to keep myself warm. it looks good, I have a black one and a green one too."

This review was modified by mohsaniqbal on January 17 2017 12:01:28 AM

2017-01-12

Nice cozy coat.

"I jist like this coat as i expected, it was exactly the same. Warm and comfortable inside aur its outer surface is also smooth. Nice material used. Quality is perfect. size also fits to me. Its double covering make me very relax to wear. It can be easily had from TBDress."

This review was modified by umarahsyed1 on January 17 2017 12:01:23 AM

GaryView's Avatar

Australia
2017-01-09

Nice dress cheap belt!

"Nice dress cheap belt I haven't worn this dress as of yet as I was searching for the right belt to compliment it. I received this dress and though it was split on the left side of the dress I decided to keep it and stitch up the split."

This review was modified by GaryView on January 09 2017 02:25:12 AM

2016-12-15

I think I am in LOVE!!

"The color is very nice and the size also. Love it. The material and fitting is just right. Shipment is fast too. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Thank you."

2016-11-30

Good deals!

"I like the prices and and the quality so far I had one order that I received and I put the second one in!
Happy to find this app.

This review was modified by Sousanelahi on November 30 2016 02:19:23 PM

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.