• tbdress tbdress Elite Status
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.32/10 3.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.85/10 2.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10

"I received my dresses on time and they all where made and fit perfectly. "

"I received my order when they said I would and was totally satisfied with my purchase"

"Great people at TBDress. One of the best sellers online!!"

"I love tbdress that's why I come back every time."

tbdress User

"I order a reception dress from tbdress.com on 2/17/2015. On-line it shows about 15 days to process the dress. It is currently 3/22/2015 and I have not received my dress. The wedding is 4/17/2015. The dress status shows still processing. I contacted customer service about my issue they stated they will rush the dress but that was 2 weeks ago. On 3/19/2015 I asked for a refund for the product and I was told I could only be refunded the shipping cost because the dress is being made. I was also told that it is a busy time of year for them. I tried to explain that they should up this on there website. I have no idea when my dress will be ready or if I will even get it in time for my wedding. So disappointed in this site because my wedding dress was done in 10 days and I received it in 2 weeks but a simple white dress is taking months. I information the customer rep that I would not refer anymore people to tbdress.com because I can't get any answers and this is not how you treat a customer. "

tbdresslisa, tbdress rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.
Could you please tell me your order No. so I could check your order status for you, or you could send emails to service@tbdress.com or call +86 29 82016886 and contact with them to raise a complaint in order to get a refund. Thank you for your cooperation!”

"No problems with orders or deliveries"

tbdress User

"My experience of this vendor has not been good at all and I don't recommend them to anyone. The quality of the clothing is appalling. The sizes are a joke. I ordered XL sizes and not one of the five items of clothing fitted me and in fact they were too small for my 15 year old son. The quality was shocking with frayed collars, unsewn hems, thin fabric. On requesting a refund they advised us we would have to pay customs duties and suggested we rather try resell the clothes ourselves!"

tbdresslisa, tbdress rep has responded

Please kindly note that we totally allow customers to return items they are not satisfied with, if you want to raise a dispute in order to return the items back to us, please check our return and refund policy via this link http://www.tbdress.com/help/Returns-Refund-Dispute-15/ and send emails to service@tbdress.com or call +86 29 82016886 and contact with them to raise a complaint in order to get a refund. Thank you for your cooperation!”

"I was very pleased with the quick response and reply I was given, and the great email customer service!
I am just hoping that the 3 dresses that I needed to order again will arrive by the end of the week as I had requested!
Thank You.
Kind Regards,
Janet Schneider

"Still have not received my dress. Made a dispute with PayPal. I want my refund. Horrible service "

tbdresslisa, tbdress rep has responded

"review removed refund now offered"

tbdresslisa, tbdress rep has responded

"I love it. It's more than what I expected. Good quality. Satisfaction guaranteed. Thank you tb dress"

"Took a bit of time for the item to be delivered but my concerns were very quickly addressed and resolved. The product was less than what I expected it to be, but the quality is good for the price that I paid for it."

"I just want to say I had a great experience. I had no complications with ordering my dress"

"The store has a variety of dresses, both bride as for festive seasons. The store has good prices and always with good discounts.
It has a good customer service.

"I the time that I received this survey I had ordered but not yet received my order. So far I have been happy with my experience so far. Waiting to see the timing of delivery and quality of the product."

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.