Stores > tbdress

• tbdress tbdress Elite Status
    • Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

Best Purchase

"I purchased a dress from here, and the real product is much more than I imagined. The quality is exceptional. "

This review was modified by sarahgreen123 on October 17 2016 01:09:18 PM

TB Dress Rules!

"While I was shopping online for dresses I found an ad for TB Dress. I immediately fell in love with it and quickly bookmarked it so that every time I need a new dress I know right where to go. I attend a lot of events and I need a different dress for each one. Thanks to TB Dress I look sharp. "

Great Services

"Woooooow you guys impress me a lot barely 24hrs I made
an order and I got it without complaint, what a prompt delivery. I would like to continue to patronize you because of your prompt delivery and your customer services are good.

Amazing, high quality clothes!

"TBDress is a great store for high end clothing at an affordable price! I had a great experience here with finding the perfect dress and will definitely purchase from them again."

This review was modified by audreywrites on October 14 2016 04:31:33 PM

Great Value for money online store

"This online store provides some awesome garments on display. All the outfits are of high quality and stylish. I love buying from tbdress."

My new favorite shop

"Great experience and I got some beautiful items. Will shop here again."

This review was modified by Tatianagng on October 13 2016 06:51:40 PM

Will buy again!

" Satisfied shopping, will order another shoes."

Disappointed/ Happy

"On September 21st. (At 5:01 pm. )I e-mailed and requested the return information. Within 15 days.
On September 22. HELEN replied at 2:44 am. asking me why would I like to return them.
I replied the 22nd. At 5:25 pm stating they didn’t fit correctly.
On September 23. At 2:02 am. from HELEN, asking for pictures and refer to the chart.
I replied September 23. At 3:36 pm. I don’t have cell phone.
On September 25th. I received an e-mail from AMANDA at 1:56 am. See the 15 days return warranty.
I replied the 25th. At 6:40 pm. explaining I checked the website measurements and those size 8 should fit. I am in those measurements…Also stated I would send pictures..
On the 25th . at 7:55 pm.. I sent 12 pictures showing how they don’t fit… and my measurements.
NOW it’s the 27th.. I haven’t heard from HELEN or AMANDA.
Can you provide me a phone # in the United States, so that we may communicate. Or provide me with return information.
I have done everything you requested, why is this so difficult? What happened to customer service..
Do not shop here

After further communication with Daisy, I was able to return the dresses and was given a refund. PLEASE BEWARE OF THE SIZES. I UNDERSTAND THESE DRESSES ARE MADE SPECIALLY FOR YOU. Happy..

This review was modified by cschult6 on October 22 2016 06:33:39 AM

Best choice ever

"I ordered a dress from this site for my beloved sis, hoping that this would make her more stunning on her special day. The shipping service was pretty fast after that. And thanks to ericdress.com with their beautiful clothing. My sister couldn't be happier on that day. I will shop again to find out more brilliant stuffs for myself. "

The place to be if you have an eye for online shopping quality and service

"I consider myself an online shopper but I had not seen it all till I ordered for dress for my daughter on this online store. Apart from the price which suited my budget, the delivery and response were above par. I'm happy and looking forward to shop again"

Most gorgeous party dress

"I loved everything about this site! I loved the fact that everything is so cheap!! The clothes fit me perfectly! For sure true to size :)"

This review was modified by zehrakukic on September 19 2016 12:45:20 AM

Perfect dress from Tbdress.com

"I love all dress from Tbdress.com, she was amazing.,"

excellent online shopping

"I purchased 5 blouses and 1 sandal.Cheaper prices with good quality.Deliver Fast through Aramex here in middle east.This is my second orders... Happy and satisfied"

Pretty amazed...

"I bought an olive green coloured dress from TBdress.com and felt pretty satisfied with the product. The fabric is good, fitting is proper and I looked the design of the dress the most. Even their service in terms of delivery was good. So, I would definitely refer this online clothing store to my peers and friends for sure."

Really awesome site!

"Love TBdress and would like to recommend the website to all my friends and relatives."

This review was modified by ZakaryFiverr on September 08 2016 07:52:58 AM

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.