Stores > tbdress

• tbdress tbdress Elite Status

• Contact: service@tbdress.com
    • Phone: +86-29-68532816
    • Customer Support: +86-29-68532816
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
    • Fax: +86-29-68532816

Product & services pricing Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10

2016-09-27

Best choice ever

"I ordered a dress from this site for my beloved sis, hoping that this would make her more stunning on her special day. The shipping service was pretty fast after that. And thanks to ericdress.com with their beautiful clothing. My sister couldn't be happier on that day. I will shop again to find out more brilliant stuffs for myself. "

2016-09-20

Don't buy!

"I understand this guys liars don't want to refund my money back.Don't have a deal with this thief's!

So, will try to find more similar websites to inform entire world about them. Don't waste your money.

We got a dress which is a quiet different from the picture we saw on their website. We was looking for soft material, but the dress we got made looks like from plastic.

So, we decide to return it. With first email they offer $15 refund to keep this dress. I refused. Than they offer to refund 40% (the dress we bought cost $90) after returning their dress.

I never seen such a return service.

At least on their return policy there are nothing mentioned about such a way of refunds.Horrible service!

This review was modified by Jamshed.ulmasov on September 20 2016 01:43:08 PM

2016-09-19

The place to be if you have an eye for online shopping quality and service

"I consider myself an online shopper but I had not seen it all till I ordered for dress for my daughter on this online store. Apart from the price which suited my budget, the delivery and response were above par. I'm happy and looking forward to shop again"

2016-09-18

Most gorgeous party dress

"I loved everything about this site! I loved the fact that everything is so cheap!! The clothes fit me perfectly! For sure true to size :)"

This review was modified by zehrakukic on September 19 2016 12:45:20 AM

2016-09-18

Perfect dress from Tbdress.com

"I love all dress from Tbdress.com, she was amazing.,"

2016-09-17

excellent online shopping

"I purchased 5 blouses and 1 sandal.Cheaper prices with good quality.Deliver Fast through Aramex here in middle east.This is my second orders... Happy and satisfied"

2016-09-12

Pretty amazed...

"I bought an olive green coloured dress from TBdress.com and felt pretty satisfied with the product. The fabric is good, fitting is proper and I looked the design of the dress the most. Even their service in terms of delivery was good. So, I would definitely refer this online clothing store to my peers and friends for sure."

2016-09-08

Really awesome site!

"Love TBdress and would like to recommend the website to all my friends and relatives."

This review was modified by ZakaryFiverr on September 08 2016 07:52:58 AM

2016-09-08

great service

"This is the 3rd time I ordered from TBdress. Affordable for everyone."

This review was modified by jasonsmth on September 08 2016 01:03:09 AM

2016-09-02

Beyond beautiful

"The wedding dress is so gorgeous ordered from TBdress. Thanks TBdress. "

This review was modified by Candac on September 02 2016 08:11:37 PM

2016-08-18

Amazing customer service

"Amazing wedding dress, high quality and good customer service."

This review was modified by Usama on August 18 2016 12:57:13 PM

2016-08-16

“Satisfaction with the work of tbdress”

"“Amazing stuff, cheap, fast shipping”
Satisfaction with the work of tbdress
The items are beautiful.
They are not expensive.
Professionalism is very high.

2016-08-03

Fashion Paradise

"Real shopping mall online. Great models and really affordable too :) I am specially stunned by the dresses."

2016-07-31

scam and nightmare

"Terrible.

1) no US phone number to contact
2) website says nothing of 35% reimbursement
3) Fought with them for 4 days for a decent return address, would not provide unless we gave in to accepting percentage based refund
4) 80+ BBB complaints in 3 years
5) BBB fraud alert. (just google "TBdress BBB and see for yourself). And an F rating
6) Company, as obvious when looking here and with Trust Pilot, posts fake positive reviews for itself.

Stay as far away as you can.

Not listing order number, not interested in hearing from those thieves. Having our credit card company fight the issue for us.
****provided order number to Reseller ratings to prove this was a valid experience. 8/8

This review was modified by lamberton1083 on August 09 2016 05:11:17 AM

2016-07-25

Love my bags

"I had bought several hand bags from TBdress. Firstly I was so worried it was different as the picture. However, when receiving the bags, they are so nice and as the same as the picture. Thanks TBdress and I will come back very soon to buy more."

This review was modified by FinneyMurphy on July 25 2016 07:41:12 PM

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.