Stores > tbdress
  • tbdress tbdress Elite Status

Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)
      service@tbdress.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review tbdress by clicking a star below.
2017-06-10

Absolutely Beautiful

"Absolutely beautiful- great quality. I was nervous about ordering but received it within a month of ordering. Will recommend to others."

2017-05-10

Amazing and Outstanding Service With Best Quality Product

"Material slightly different than it looks but very nice fit. Very cute dress.I bought this dress and it is super cute! It fits my curvy body like a glove, the only thing is I wish is was ribbed knit like the picture. It's like a poly spandex blend. "

2017-04-21

nice store

"Tbdress is the best store I have ever seen in the net till now , I like it as it allows me to make my shopping at esae with great prices and fashionable dresses suits shoes....etc"

2017-04-20

Great prices and selection

"What I liked about my experience with tbdress was their wide selection and low prices."

2017-04-11

Top quality stuff

"I've tried much online fashion stores recently, and no one is on par with Tbdress. The quality of the dress that I ordered for wowed me, and the delivery took less time compared to some reviews I read earlier. The experience was around satisfactory as they are willing to help at all times. I will surely come back for more business."

2017-03-21

Fantastic dress

"Fantastic Dress. Wore it for a funeral, everyone complimented me asked where I got it. And I like the design most, size is very suitable for me, thank you, will keep update for this item. Loved the dress. Wore it to a wedding with a wide stretch belt, looked classy.

2017-03-18

Extremely Poor Quality

"The various items I purchased from TB Dress were of EXTREMELY POOR quality and could not be used. I had to go back and forth with this company for three (3) months to get my money back and they ended up deducting $50 for shipping which was initially free. I actually had to pay for returning the items as well, so that means I'm out $80 because their horrible products were not fit for resale. Do not purchase from this company! Their clothes and handbags are poorly made and nothing like the pictures online. If I could give this company less than 1 star I would!"

2017-03-13

Beautiful dress

"The dress is beautiful, a lot bigger/ longer than expected for my Niece. Will have to take her to get alterations however glad its too big than to small! The color is a little more pink then was hoping but still looks gorgeous on her for my wedding. This order came extremely fast and am very pleased with everything over all."

2017-03-12

"I received my dress and oh boy I an trilled , my dress was made exactly as it look online , I am very pleased and I had no problem with the shipment . would order from you again .thank you very much it was worth it."

2017-03-03

Beautiful!!!

"Am glad to have shopped here. Great dresses at a cheaper price. Would love coming back for more, amazing!!"

2017-03-02

Best online shopping experience

"I had the best online shopping with tbdress. From the high-quality products to the standardized prices and great offers, not to mention best customer relations. you are the best. I will order again. Highly recommend."

2017-03-02

Great Selection. Great Service

"Wow! I am so pleased with this company. I find that the clothing I brought is absolutely wonderful, styles and quality are great, what arrived is exactly as pictured on the site and also the description of the article is spot on! The purchasing process was fantastic, easy and if you had a question the the service was great. This company holds up its promise in everything they offer and I will continue shopping with them."

2017-02-28

Freaking gorgeous!!

"I just received my dress, and it's freaking gorgeous!! I was a little bit anxious that it wouldn't look the same in real life, but it did! I love it. I was also surprised that the dress came so fast, I dind't even have to wait a month for it! Really good service. Thank you TBdress!"

2017-02-15

Stunning dress!!

"Absolutely loved it and it looks exactly like it did in the photo, good quality and beautiful colour! I did ask for sleeves to be added on but that was not done, however, it arrived quickly and I love it!!"

2017-02-14

Well made, with very good quality for the price.

"I love this dress! The colour and fit are exactly as advertised and the colour is very rich. It is too long, so I had it altered, to be the length that I wanted. But I am glad to have the extra length, rather than it being too short. "

Share tbdress's store rating

tbdress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

tbdress is a merchant member
tbdress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.