• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

"Great company with bunch of selections of excellent product with bargain price.
Responsive customer service and their shipping timeframe just getting better and better. Highly recommended!

“Hi fe1ixs,

We love to hear that our customers are happy! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback :)

-TangaKrista”

"I purchased a pair of 14k white gold swarvorski square stud earrings, my very first piece of this jewelry line, and they are beautiful! I have been very pleased with all my purchases from Tanga, have been purchasing from them for over a year now and I totally recommend shopping from them. You'll be happy you did!!????"

“Hi circuitbox,

Thanks for the feedback and for being a great customer! We are so glad you're happy with the earrings!

-TangaKrista”

"First time I order from this company but already very satisfied with their service within 3 days
I received a partial of my first order. I am going to like ordering from this company.

“Yay gilmari!

We are so glad you're happy and look forward to bringing you more amazing deals in the future!

Thanks for the feedback!

-TangaKrista”

"I LOVE Tanga and have referred many friends and family to check it out!"

“Hi janschierberg,

We really appreciate you spreading the word about Tanga!

Thanks for being an awesome customer!

-TangaKrista”

"Product was far better then expected at what I paid for it. Great quality, super fast delivery and site was very easy to order from. "

“Awesome news debbieh200!

Thank you so much for letting us know what you think!

-TangaKrista”

"Sent my order to California instead of Florida. Poor customer service. After a week or so of emails I had to show them that my stuff was mis-routed. Issued a refund, no credit for my trouble no we're sorry what can we do to make this better, and when I asked about the goods i didn't receive I was told that I would have to put everything into a new cart and purchase again. I buy stuff online because it is supposed to be easier, not harder. Stay away from this site."

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

“Hi dolby21,

I'm very sorry about your experience with Tanga. We hate it when shipments get lost in the mail too! I can see that you were refunded for all of the missing items. I am really sorry that we were unable to reship for you. We value your feedback and I will look into the issue with that warehouse to be sure we do better in the future.

Thanks again for your feedback,
TangaKrista”

"would like directions on how to put pot togetherespecially where do I put the guard etc"

"Tanga is wonderful! In addition to awesome merchandise, they more than make good if there s a problem. Very good people. I highly recommend!"

"Awesome site!!! Barely had any bad experiences. Great customer service"

"I had a problem with a purchase. Refund was very fast, courteous, and no questions asked. I will certainly recommend Tanga and continue purchasing them with confidence. I am quite happy with current purchase."

"so many interesting selections and excellent discount pricing....i always check my tanga emails, and have found the service and quality to be great...why not try it ? ?

"Buyers be ware of this website. They are running a total scam. I bought a pair of glasses on June 20, 2015 and I wanted cancel while order was processing. I sent them email saying that I wanted to cancel. they replied with generic email " if after receiving your order you decide to return it, please print and fill in the form found at this link". what the hell? item wasn't event processed. sent them another one asking to cancel. this time they said they can't cancel the order. "

"My #1 place to shop on the internet. Great products and prices. The staff is fabulous to work with."

"You rock! I enjoy checking out and purchasing from the site your deals are really great! "

"I bought some sunglasses from Tanga. They were damaged somehow in shipping. They were very quick to respond and resolve this issue to my happiness. Thank you Tanga, I will be shopping from you soon.
CIndy

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.