TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"I received my package within 4 days, which was pretty good, unfortunately the envelope was ripped open & empty so I never got to see the product & can't leave a review on the actual product. I think the packaging should have had a better seal. Who knows this may or may not have prevented this. "

"I have ordered many things through Tango and have had all my things come very timely and in good condition, exactly what I expected the item to be. I am very pleased with this company."

"great products, good company rapport and service, fast shipping, low prices, love this tanga team, yeahhhh!"

"I enjoy the offers I have purchased and have received them in a pretty timely manner. Usually I'll order multiple of an item if the deal is great!
Thanks Tanga!

"I like it for the most part but I've had a few issues with shipping. They don't always have the best prices. I've ordered something from the site and then found it somewhere else considerably cheaper. I've also ordered items that were on back order and never got notified of the delay. For the most part though it's a pretty good company. I've ordered from them several times and will continue to order. Outside of the few snags it's been a good experience. When I've had to contact customer service I've gotten a response in a reasonable amount of time."

"These guys are great! Good stuff at good prices! I even had a problem once with an order. That made it right! No problem!"

"Cool speaker and does all that is advertised. The only issue I have is the size. I never found size dimensions of speaker on product page, was surprised how small this speaker really is. Speaker sounds ok. "

"100% satisfied! I will definitely order from Tanga again! I ordered on the 20th, and it shipped the same day! "

"I am an STU Member at Tanga, which means I have placed 10+ orders. I also have been ordering since 2009.

My issue with Tanga is that their customer service. I ordered a pair of sunglasses in Orange & Light Blue and received them in Pink and Blue. No big deal, Someone probably thought it was orange and just packed the wrong item. Tanga sent me a gift certificate and I reordered them using the link provided in the E-Mail Tanga sent me. I received the new sunglasses later that week, but this time they were Blue and Clear frames. OK, now I'm upset. I reach out to Tanga again to ask what is going on and they refund me for both orders and say they do have the Orange and Blue Sunglasses and it should not happen again. I order for a 3rd and final time and guess what I receive? All Pink sunglasses. I'm done with Tanga. They falsely advertised a product that they sold me 3 times. All Tanga needed to do was to make sure Orange and Light Blue sunglasses were put into the package that was being shipped to me, but they failed 2 times after I reached out to them.

They are not expensive sunglasses, but I wanted a cheap pair to wear to the beach in case I lose them. I don't like to wear my Ray-Bans or Oakley's at the beach, but I am also not wearing all pink sunglasses when I ordered Orange and Light Blue. ORDER #F5LQCGXD94SD & #H8LT3D2JXCSU & #R9T8KF2UQPMN

FOLLOW UP - So Tanga contacted me 2 days after their response was written and then refunded me for what I ordered and provided me a $5 Gift Certificate. I told them I did not want a refund and that I just wanted the sunglasses in orange and Light Blue. 2 days later they responded and said that they can not help me because the listed item is now sold out. It has been almost a week after their response to me that they were going to remove the item from their website and the item is still there, still available to purchase. How many other customers are having this issue because Tanga is false advertising? Yes, Tanga offers great prices, but it's just a roll of the dice if you are going to get what you paid for.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

“Hi there jnasir,

I am so sorry to hear about this issue. We are doing everything that we can to take care of the issue, and we have made sure to remove the products until the issue is fixed.

I just personally emailed you again with hopefully a better solution to the issue. I see you are a loyal customer, and we would love to keep it that way. Please look out for my message so we can get everything sorted for you.

Customer Service Manager”

"They have fantastic products and pricing but rarely does it ship on time or you get a timely refund. Horrible customer service and business practices. GREAT idea poor follow through. Still haven't received my item. Wrote a e-mail 3/18 No response"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

“Hi there achamberlin,

I am so sorry to hear about this. I just checked on this for you, looks like you just heard from our customer service team and you received a refund as of 2/23. We really hate it when an item does not ship out in a timely manner, and we do our very best to alert customers if there is an unforeseen delay.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and we assure you that we will do better in the future. We do hope to see you back again sometime soon!

Customer Service Manager”

"Out of all the online website to order anything, Tanga has the best selection at the best prices, and the shipping gets to you when they say it will get to you. No gimmicks and no BS. Thank you Tanga!!"

"All I can say, is their the greatest! On shipping, no problems, & super fast! The merchandise, everything I've ordered, great quality, with reasonable prices! Always ready with any answers to any questions. "

"Everything I have ordered has been received quickly and was purchased at a great price. I have never had to try and return anything yet, so I have no idea what their customer service is like."

"I order prada bag for $1300 at 02/02/2015 , I got the order at 03/15/2015 . Then I want to return the order , sent many times email request for return . The company never answer me . The company cheat the customer , that's happen at USA , the greatest country in the world . Never buy the stuff from Tanga , waste you money , no wonder they don't offer the phone number for the customer !"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

“Hi there chenq8083,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I do see that you have been sent a pre-paid return label for your item to be sent back to us.

We really do hate it when a customer has this kind of experience, and we will do our very best to avoid anything like this in the future. I do see that you are yet to use the label that we sent, we will watch the tracking for when the item arrives back to us so we can process your refund.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with, we would be more than happy to do so!

Customer Service Manager”

"Tanga is an amazing site! I love the customer service, low, LOW pricing of their items, and great quality items they offer. I have never had a bad experience when shopping with Tanga.

I can always find that perfect gift for the hard to buy for, or something special for myself. I am addicted, and will continue to support this small team!

Keep it up guys!

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.