Stores > Tanga
  • Tanga Tanga Elite Status
      Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM MST
      support@tanga.com
      1-888-391-7968

Voice your opinion! Review Tanga by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Was Hesitant but glad I Ordered!!!!

"You see tons of "iffy" companies these days and your never sure who you can trust anymore, TANGA is one of the "good guys". I had a question, was answered within 12 hours and not only that they gave me a $5 gift card just because!! IKR??? What company does that anymore. Needless to say, customer for life here. Customer service is EVERYTHING to me. "

2017-08-16

My experience was great

"Seamless, good from start to finish!"

2017-08-15

kind of slow with response info ??

"doesn't look and act professional, had to hunt for order number still don't have shipping date confirmed and receipt date info.
you mus do better than this to stay in business.

I love it!!

"Great items at crashed economy Price's"

Slow delivery

"Ive enjoyed the merchandise, but disappointed in the time it has taken for my ordered to be delivered"

2017-08-15

Tanga makes it easy to get great deals

"When I see a gadget I want easy least with Tanga "

Love Tanga

"I've enjoyed all but 1 purchase from Tanga and I was given refund without any problems.
It's fun to shop with Tanga!

2017-08-15

Always very satisified - last order disappointed

"I have always (used Tanga quite often) been very satisfied with products & speed of service from them.
Recently I had an order arrive damaged & I have yet (2+ days) to hear a response in how to resolve the problem.
No one I can actually talk to - no return of actual person - automated text response & E-Mail.
Very disappointing.

2017-08-14

Love Tanga

"Easy great way to shop. I love the products that are offered. Thanks "

Allure20

"The product arrived ahead of time it's very well made exact fit for my iPad great looking color I would recommend this"

Cross body bag

"I was a little disappointed in the quality of this bag. It was made of a type of water proof canvas that looked cheap"

Easy to Use

"So far I have had a good experience with Tanga. "

Horrible Customer Service

"Order KQYE4LGZMAF4:
Their site says 100% safe and easy but that is not true. I purchased several watches and three came out defective. On one the big hand is loose and spins around uncontrollably. I wrote to customer service for an exchange or refund whichever they preferred and Garrett, customer service, tells me that it doesn't qualify for defective. I sent a video to show that it moves loosely because I didn't know what else to do to show the problem. I've asked for a return label and have offered to send it back but that gets ignored. A watch that can't keep time is the very definition of defective. They don't read your responses and will not give you a contact to escalate these issues to. I have always had a good experience in the past but this one has left me very UNHAPPY. I am still trying to fight it and will dispute the charge if I continue to get no response. As for the other two defective watches I am waiting for a response on my claim. Jury is still out on those. FYI, The number on their website for customer service is a non-working number. If you call their local number you get a recording to leave your name and number and someone will contact you in 48 hours. I will be leaving reviews wherever I can because the power of the words are not lost on buyers!

2017-08-12

Very satisfied customer

"Excellent merchandise. Can't beat the prices. Ez ordering. Fast shipping. Customer service is outstanding!"

2017-08-12

very good product

"very surprising fast delivery and a very good product. My husband loved his gift."

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.