TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

"I ordered some dash cams from Tanga, waited a week while the order was "Processing" and then was later told that the item is out of stock and I've been refunded. I contacted customer support and was given the exact same lines as the automated email (which answered none of my questions as to whether this was common or even why/how they advertise out-of-stock items as available). I'm quite dissatisfied."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-24-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there jayess01,

We are so sorry to hear about this. I see that as of yesterday you have received a full refund on your purchase, and we are following up with the appropriate people to make sure that this issue does not happen again.

We appreciate all of your feedback, and also make sure to listen to our customers, you are the best source of information on ways to improve! Again we hate the inconvenience that this caused you, and do hope that we can improve.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

sammymann's Avatar
Los Angeles

"I found Tanga.com when ordering from another online merchant. Fantastic company with great customer service.. I do 85+% of my purchasing online. I have used huge online companies that have proven to be deplorable with an absolute policy to not care about their customers. Tanga.com provides world class customer service. It's customer service is only available by message through their system. I was concerned at first. They responded rapidly and thoroughly. I recently had to return a product, which I hate doing. Most of the time their is a problem with that. With Tanga. com, the response to my request for a return was resolved and taken care of in one message. I'm usually very cautious about recommending a company to anyone, especially family and friends. Family and friends received immediate recommendations from me. Truly a 5 star company."

"it was a cool way to buy stuff, a mystery package, how exciting"

"Tanga has AWESOME deals on things people actually need and are looking for plus stuff you didn't even know you needed lol. Try it you'll like it."

"Low prices already, but when you also sign-up for their emails, you get additional discount codes.

Like their product and delivery schedule is pretty decent. Will be buying from them again.

"I've gotten so many GREAT deals from Tanga....shipping is quick and quality on point. A great money saver! "

"I love tanga! Cool stuff great prices! "

"Swarovski Crystal " Mystery Package" arrived today (04/18/2015) and there were 3 pairs of studs which are really great! Very pretty and useful for every day or for evening wear. Worth a lot more than $3.33 per pair, this was a GREAT DEAL! I will definitely shop with Tanga again!"

"I LOVE TANGA.THEY ARE GREAT"

"The first item I ordered (waterproof radio) was defective, but this turned out to be a positive transaction because it gave me the opportunity to see if a return was going to be a problem. Contacted via email and was sent return shipping label immediately and my account was credited soon thereafter! I have since placed another order (mystery Tanga Trash..one for me another for girlfriend) ..should make for some fun!"

"I ordered the solar powered lights and was very disappointed upon reviewing the lights. They are very tiny and the description on the web page did not provide any indication of the size. If I knew how small the lights were prior to placing an order, I would not have purchased the lights.

Richard Wynes

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there JORICH28,

I see that you haven't contacted our awesome customer service yet! If you would like to return the items for a refund, please contact us at www.tanga.com/support and we would be more than happy to assist you with that process!

Thanks so much for your feedback on the items, we love to hear from our customers.

Thanks,

TangaAllison

Customer Service Manager”

"Great selection of products. Prompt delivery. Awesome prices. And excellent customer service."

"Purchased this shirt for my grandson. The fit was excellent. The shirt is top of the line in quality."

"I love this site!!! I find stuff on here at such a great deal that it would be stupid not to buy! The quality of the stuff tanga has is awesome, I've not once been disappointed with an order and find this is now my favorite site to buy from!!"

"This is one small company that rocks! Excellent customer service, with speedy response time. Great values and great selection. Thanks Tanga team!"

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.