TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

"This company may be small in size, but they are massively huge in customer service. I can genuinely state I have never seen anything like it. Grace, kindness and professionalism all wrapped into one. I wish these fine folks nothing but continued success and growth. They are the epitome of poster children for how a customer service should be. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would. They have a loyal customer in me. Thank you, Tanga, and thank you to your extraordinary team!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

“Hi Hello212,

Thank you so much for the positive review! We love hearing our customer's feedback. :) Very happy to hear how satisfied you are with our service. Should you ever have any issues arise with any future orders, please be sure to contact our customer service team! We'll always be here to make things right.

Thank you for your support!
Customer Service manager”

"Got the product yesterday. Have both I phone & Android, and it does not work with either. Checked battery in remote, and it checks to be good. The telescoping shaft will not hold the phones level without spinning out of parallel. So very disappointed in this product. Cheap and non-functioning."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-23-2015

“Hello thegospelvoice,

I'm so sorry your Selfie Stick isn't working with your devices. I don't see you've reached out to customer service just yet, however we would love to help!

I checked on getting you a replacement and although our warehouse is unable to make a reshipment order at this time, I have fully refunded you for the defective item and you will not need to make a return. Depending on your financial institution, funds can take 48 hours up to 7 business days to process.

If there is anything else we could do to help, I will include our customer service contact link for you below:

www.tanga.com/support

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"I love the prices and friendliness. Tanga is a fun shopping destination."

"Tanga, Tanka I love you--
Your bargains flourish through and through
Your associates rock, through and through
Yes, TANGA, Tangs I LOVE you,,,,

"Since 'discovering' Tanga, I have become a dedicated customer. Every product I have ordered has met or exceeded expectation. My contact with customer service regarding an issue with an order (which I later determined was MY error), was exceptional! I appreciate that Tanga has provided a format for me to acknowledge this excellent company."

"What a charming little company! They offered some lovely earrings at a steal of a price, and had them shipping out to arrive quickly, and I had no problems with them. I will shop from Tanga again!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

“Hello copperlanternmotorlodge,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We truly apperciate it and love to see you are so happy. If you ever have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service department. :)

www.tanga.com/support

Thank you!
Customer Service Manager”

"Great products, quick shipping, amazing prices! What else could you ask for?"

"My experiences with Tanga have been good. They are more than reasonable with shipping charges. I had a problem once and it was rectified quickly. I will continue to shop Tanga and would recommend them to others. "

"These guys are awesome. They are extremely helpful, quick to respond, & always seem to go above & beyond if you have any kind of issues. Great all around company"

"I have had a horrible experience with Tanga and will probably never order from here again. I placed an order January 18th, and it still has not shipped as of February 15th. It has been almost a month since I placed my order and it's not even on its way... Horrible. I do not recommend this site. I even emailed Tanga to find out where my order is, and basically all they said was "I don't know".... "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-16-2015

“Hello Teresa6588.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate you reaching out to our customer service team about the issue. I can see the order placed on the 18th and on the 19th we did receive tracking for the order from our warehouse which should have been updated and started showing movement no later than the 10th business day, February 1st.

I am terribly sorry to see that your tracking has not been updated to show movement. Unfortunately we are sold out of this comforter at this time, so I cannot offer a reshipment order, but have issued a full refund.

A coupon code will be included for you to use on a future order. This will not expire until June 30, 2015 and can be used on any of our sites. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team if you need further assistance.

All the best,
Customer Service Manager”

"I love this site! I've ordered several times and have always been pleased with the service, tracking of packages, quality of product, and now, the excellent customer service. I recently received the wrong color item, but before I even contacted someone to fix it, my correct order arrived! "

"I had a problem with an order. I had to return a defective product. They required me to pay for return shipping and then could not find the returned item in spite of delivery confirmation. I am struggling to get my refund.
I would avoid doing business with them or at least understand the risks you take.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-16-2015

“Hello muslhead,

I apologize for the delay in processing your refund for the return. We have been awfully busy since the holiday season and due to our annual physical inventory count last month, returns were put on hold.

I went over past correspondence we had with you and see because of the inventory count it doesn't look like our warehouse had received it, or gotten it processed. Upon receiving your tracking information we are able to confirm it has been delivered, so we have issued the refund for you. Depending on your financial institution, funds can take 48 hours to 7 business days to process.

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"The delivery was quite fast, and such an easy & painless transaction!"

"Best customer service experience! I'm a new customer and needed assistance with an order. Not only did Victoria reply within 24 hours, she actually read the question, researched the order, and made an amendment. That level of personal attention is huge. It's a big deal and really appreciated."

"Definitely too good to be true! I ordered a pair of beats headphones for my daughter for Valentines Day on 1/25/15, my credit card was charged on 1/26/15, and I received a notification on 2/9/15 saying my order was delayed and looked like it would ship on 2/12-2/13, too late to receive it for Valentines day. Now I am scrambling to find a gift for my daughter for Valentines day! Tanga you should really tell people 10-15 business days for delivery. Their customer service was quick to respond to my complaint when I contacted customer support, but not at all the resolution I would have hoped.

Funny how after I posted this review I was told about the weather being the reason for the delay, and only after this review was I offered a gift certificate, which you can keep by the way. Not when I received the e-mail telling me my money was being refunded. Almost like you are only trying to save face so that when others read this review, you look like an amazing, upstanding company who stands by their guarantees. I think I will pass on attempting to order anything again, but thanks for the offer.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2015

“Hello adriasmom41,

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience with this order. We do ask you allow 5-10 business days for your order to ship. For this order it should have been the 9th, however due to weather conditions your order was delayed and we are so sorry this has affected you.

As you requested, customer service did cancel and fully refund the order, but for the inconvenience I will be issuing you a gift certificate to use on our site for a future order. This will never expire, can be used on any of our sites and you will receive your code in a separate email.

I really hope you will give us another opportunity and we're so very sorry for the inconvenience again. If there is anything else we can do to help, or if you have any trouble receiving your gift certificate, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.