TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10

"I ordered five shirts over a two month period from lol shirts. When I got the first one, it was a Medium as I ordered.The Second one was a large. I again ordered a medium, but decided that stuff happens and my son would grow into it. Three weeks ago I ordered three more MEDIUM sized shirts. What did I get? Two 2XL and One XL. On top of that I got two of the same shirts AND one that I did order never arrived. This is a VERY BAD company!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!! I'm not going to any longer. I'll tell you if I get a refund or get new shirts in the RIGHT size. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hello scribecandace,

We are so sorry this has inconvenienced you this way! We are aware of this problem and are working diligently to correct it. I can see that you have written it and a representative has been in touch with you. We have offered to reship your correct shirts and you will not need to return the shirts you received incorrectly.

We are more than happy to answer should you have any other questions or concerns.

Customer Service Manager”

"Great deals on a lot of items. Easy to use site. Thank you for making it simple.

Dan

"Horrible customer service. Their site claims that "if you ever have problems we will do everything can to make it right", and that is completely false. I had a $5 USB cable that didn't work, but since I didn't get back to them in 30 days I am out of luck. That's the last time I order from them. What if it had been a pricer item? I could be out a lot of money because they sell you junk hoping to not have to help you. I can't imagine a business that would rather lose a customer than stand behind their stuff and replace a $5 item that was sold defective. Cheap is great, but if it doesn't work it is still a waste of money. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

“Hi there Blink295,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. We did offer a full refund for the product. Unfortunately as our items sell out so quickly, we may not have this item available any longer.

I will go ahead and email you privately concerning the matter. We really hate that there has been this issue, and that it has been over 30 days for the return, that is our policy. We'll make sure we get this all taken care of for you.

Customer Service Manager”

"Love this site. Items ordered have always arrived without issue. Some items might take a while to arrive. I have always been pleased with every order I have placed."

"They are a wonderful company that took care of an item that was damaged and after I sent them pictures, they sent out another one (even better) and I am very thankful for such an honest, caring company. I will continue to do business with Tanga and spread the word to all I know!

"I love shopping with Tanga. They have wonderful prices on relevant items. I love that they are a small company and have never had anything but wonderful exeperiences in ordiering with them. "

"This website is great! It has fast shipping, really great products at an affordable price, and the customer service always responds quickly. Highly recommend doing online shopping here."

"fast shipping, good value for money"

"Tanga is AWESOME ! Great buys, good service, variety of products and good turnaround on getting items to you. I would HIGHLY Recommend Tanga to everyone."

"I've been shopping with Tanga for quite a few years. Their customer service is the best. I had a broken product and after contacting them, a replacement was sent immediately. Thanks Tanga for all you do. "

"I have placed orders in the past for some great products at fantastic prices. No complaints whatsoever. My last order, though was for some bras that absolutely were the were most uncomfortable things i had ever worn. Since I had worn one and figured that they were not returnable, I wrote to tanga to let them know that the product was just not good quality. They refunded my money, no questions asked. I totally did not expect a refund!!!! I will order from them again, and soon. They have some great deals and really stand behind the products they sell!"

"I love Tanga. The prices seem too good to be true, and at first I was a little skeptical, but the quality you receive for the price is really unparalleled. THey sell top quality items-but they have limited quantities so if you see something you like you better get it right away. A few times I tried to wait until a few days later, but the item was gone. I recently ordered a playmat for my daughter and she loves it. The colors and activities on the playmat are so much fun, and I love the amount of cushion it has. There is no way she can get hurt when she's using it. And it was so much cheaper then buying it at a big name store. "

"This is a well organized company. They are honest, modest and affordable team."

"I have shopped quite often from this site and have found some products to be good and others poor. From colors of tee shirts that are represented on their site and arrive differently when received to items that are clearly seconds and not indicated on their site. Sometimes the prices are too good to avoid, but that is where the problems begin. If they oversell an item they expect you to wait an additional week on top of the time that they take to notify you that the item is unavailable to refund your money. In this case it is 9 days since I ordered and projected an additional 7 days for refund. Overall, buyer beware.

So they responded to my review and told me that they would contact me privately. I have received a $20 credit/gift toward my next purchase. That's very nice of them, and I have now received my personal correspondence. In it they apologized and addressed the fact that they are a small company trying to address the problems noted. I did not expect to receive anything from them and I'm really not sure how it makes me feel. As a courtesy to them I have improved my rating.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

“Hi there Ebb7011,

We are so very sorry to hear about your less than satisfying experience with our products and customer service. I will go ahead and send you a private message concerning this.

We love to hear from our customers, and make sure that we take note of any complaints, so we can improve our business. We absolutely hate it when we have a not in stock issue, and there can be many reasons to this. We try and communicate to our customers as quickly as possible, and we will continue you to work on this issue.

Please look out for a message from myself, and hopefully we can help resolve this issue.

Customer Service Manager”

"Over all an okay company. Great prices but a couple times I have received the wrong item and it's not worth my time to return it.

I have also received items that were a little damaged. Like a scarf with part of the stitching not as tight as the rest. Again, not worth the time and energy to return.

Also- Order updates are sometimes confusing. I was once told that after I purchased an item, it wasn't available. The message even said if I receive shipping confirmation, it will NOT come. So I checked back with Tanga for the item because I really wanted it, it was available. So I ordered it again. The next day....the original order came. I tried to cancel the 2nd order (because it said it was still being processed- not shipped). Tanga said it was too late to cancel. So....now I will have 2 unless I want to take the time to return it! ANNOYING!

Maybe they need better people double checking that the correct item is being sent and that the item isn't damaged.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

“Hi there DreaM78,

I am so sorry to hear about this. I do see that you have had communication with us, and we are so glad that we were able to help you out with your first issue with the coupon code!

I will personally make sure that the wording of the email that you received about your not in stock item is clear, and if it is not as you had stated, we'll make the appropriate changes! The best way to improve is to listen to our loyal customers.

I will send a private message to you, I hope that we can get this all taken care of for you!

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.