TangaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10

"I love this company. They communicate quickly and have cool products"

"Excellent customer service! Tracking information indicated that my order from LOLshirts.com was returned to sender. I inquired with Tanga and within hours they refunded my money, even if my order was still somewhere in the postal system. I ended up receiving my order several days later and Tanga let me keep that order for free. Can't ask for better, friendlier or faster service. Best experience I have had with an online company."

"I initially liked this website, it's prices and it's products but the processing time takes way too long and with some of the products I don't think I'm saving as much money as the website says. I ordered bras almost two weeks ago that haven't been processed yet and I just recieved the Tanga Trash order that i was highly anticipating and it was really trash. Maybe it was my fault for expecting more."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

“Hello GDieuveil1,

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience. I checked on your order for the bras and see they've been sent to the fulfillment warehouse and will be shipped out today and you should receive tracking information in a separate email by tomorrow.

We ask you allow 5 - 10 business days (basically 2 weeks not counting Saturday and Sunday, or Holidays) to ship your order. Our goal at Tanga is to get the best deals we can find, and sometimes that means shipping can take a little longer than other sites.

When you order our Tanga Trash, you will receive some very cool stuff, some mediocre stuff and some not so hot stuff (thus, the name Tanga Trash.) This is non returnable, however I hate to hear you're unhappy with it. :(

You are welcome to contact our customer service department and we'd be more than happy to help make it right! You will want to visit the link below:

Thanks,
Customer Service Manager”

"Order 3 pairs of fleece-legging and two of it came with a little holes. Wrote an email to Tanga and they were quick to respond and help with the problem. I don't mind purchasing again from Tanga. "

"What an incredible web site with diverse and appealing offerings.
They back up that offering with wonderful customer service support.
Tanga Laura consistently meets and exceeds customer needs.
Tanga products are, without exception, the most diverse and fairly priced of any retailer on line....bar none.
The term "Legendary Customer service and Product Offerings" is the term that best describes their organization

"Still waiting for my replacement item after the wrong one was sent but if it arrives as expected with no further issues then I will continue to be a happy camper with Tanga!"

"I have been shopping Tanga for over a year now. I have gotten some really unique items as well as some really practical items at a really great price. One of my favorite purchases is the refillable coffee pods! I got six for the price I have seen for just one at the local kitchen store. I have also gotten really fun t-shirts all under $10. My boys got the solid gold playing cards for Xmas, and all the kids at school wants to know where they got them! My only thing to warn is that sometimes shipping takes a long time (compared to what I'm used to with Amazon). So don't order something you need really quick for a gift or whatnot. If you're not in a rush the price is usually worth the wait."

"I didn't receive the exact colors I had ordered but thrilled with the deal and quality as well as he fast shipping. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

“Hi Cindysordelet,

Thank you so much for your support! I am sorry to hear you received different colors than what you ordered. I'd love to look into this matter further and make this right for you.

A representative has sent you an email with more information. Please keep an eye out for this and we'll be looking forward to your reply.

Customer Service Manager”

"I loved the items that I ordered!! Great price and it arrived sooner than expected too!!!!"

"I love getting emails from Tanga to see what new items they have! Everything is so cheaply priced and they are always having deals. They always specify that they are a small company and that means that they need a little bit more time to get the order processed and shipped. Even with that information items are send out in a timely fashion. "

"Everything I have ordered has come quickly. I am very pleased with all the jewelry. Some of the earrings were for my granddaughter but I haven't given them to her as yet. I have also recommended your company to a few of my friends"

"Ordered two pair of Swarvarski crystal ball earrings for under $9 + shipping. Very pleased with the product, service and delivery time. "

"I've only ordered from Tanga a few times, but my experience has been nothing but good. The products are as advertised, they arrived quickly and in good condition, and when I had a question about an order, customer service was immediate, friendly and resolved the issue to my complete satisfaction.

They send a lot of emails, but as I've found more good deals with them over a short period of time than with other companies in a year, that's a minor complaint.

"Wish I had read the comments that I believe are true earlier. I just received an email from Tanga, 8 days after my order was placed, stating that they are starting their annual inventory and no orders will be processed for at least a week. Following is a copy from the email,

"Unfortunately your item is currently delayed at this time. Spring cleaning has come a little early for us and we will be conducting our annual physical inventory count over the course of the next week.

We are expecting your item(s) to ship your between 1/21-1/24"

This smells like rotten baloney to me.

Hopefully in the end all will work out, I'm giving it about a 30% at this point.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

“Hello wildgoose2000,

We're so sorry for the delay on your order. As you may know we are having our annual physical inventory count at one of our warehouses. The item you purchased has been affected and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause!

You do have the option to still cancel the order if you'd rather not wait, however we are set to start shipping your order at the 10th business day.

A representative has sent you an email with more information and a certificate for a future purchase for the trouble. It will never expire and can be used on any of our sites.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you, we'd be more than happy to help!

All the best,
Customer Service Manager”

"Came across the Tanga website on Retail Me Not and thought I'd check it out. It has proven to be an awesome website for multiple items I've been looking for and the prices couldn't be beat on other items I just wanted for myself. I'd definitely use this site again."

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.