• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10

2015-07-29

"Awesome company (all 31 of you), excellent prices, excellent product, fast shipping, now I don't have to have bidding wars on Ebay anymore!! I win with Tanga! Thanks guys! Your the best!"

2015-07-29

"Tanga has excellent customer service, super selection and fast delivery for a great price"

2015-07-29

"Ordered a gel cooling pillow because I have hot flashes 3 weeks for delivery , so happy then opened it to find I had been sent a poly filled pillow instead no gel no cooling not happy at all cheap substitute like buying a motorcycle and getting a bike ..both are transportation but not the same. Returning it would be more costly to me as it meant time off work to go to post office. Sucks a lot . I won't be shopping there again."

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2015

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Hi there janicetheresawilson,

We are extremely sorry for the mix up and will be resending the correct item right away! I will email you the tracking number once I have it. We really hope we can make this right for you!

-TangaKrista”

2015-07-28

"Very pleased with delivery speed and the product also. Thanks for speedy service."

2015-07-28

"You guys get an A plus, you ROCK. I have ordered a number of times from you & have had nothing but the best, through ordering to delivery not to mention how great the prices are. You are my new best friend all 26 of you."

2015-07-28

"I've ordered from Tanga a couple of times, but my last order one item may have been detective or just not compatible with my phone. I immediately contacted Tanga via email for an exchange. They responded in a very timely manner to inform me that they would refund me for that item. The refund was applied immediately! Very satisfied I made another order the next day lol. Great prices, timely delivery, and excellent customer service! "

2015-07-28

"Top notch service. I've had great experiences ordering from Tanga and I've only had to submit 1 refund request for an item that had an incorrect description on the site. The issue was promptly taken care of by support and refunded.

Thanks Tanga for offering some great products coupled with great customer service!"

2015-07-27

"I highly recommend Tanga to anyone who looks for a bargain. Alyssa of customer support was very helpful & quickly resolved the issue of my recent purchase. Way to go Tanga!"

2015-07-27

"OH EM GEE!!!! I LOVE this company.... i find the best deals and I tell anyone that will listen about the awesome items that they offer. if you're looking for it, chances are, they have it, and at the best price. Customer service is fabulous and shipping is quick. If you're not doing the Tanga, you're not shopping! "

2015-07-27

"Not really sure how I stumbled on Tanga but certainly glad I did. I've bought several items from this website, always unique and ALWAYS loved by those getting them as gifts. The prices are great and if you have a question, it is answered very quickly. I highly recommend!"

2015-07-26

"Satisfied the item, I received the item only two day and free shipping. "

2015-07-26

"I came across Tanga.com one day, mostly by chance (lucky for me!) and decided to give them a try. That was several months ago and I just placed another order tonight. I believe that they are top-notch and a truly awesome company. I have needed to return a couple of items, but they always are super polite and helpful with questions, and give prompt refunds. They get items from many locations, as explained on their website. That is a main reason, I believe, that some orders may take a little longer than others.
No complaints whatsoever from me. Only very high praise. It has been my experience that all associated with Tanga.com are super awesome people!!! Many thanks from me!"

2015-07-25

"Had a query about my order which was answered in a prompt manner.Prices were reasonable
and some of the items were shipped very fast."

2015-07-24

"Well, For a small company Tanga sure operates better then some big box internet companies. Product quality, Variety, Selection and prices are 5 star . Tanga offers it's consumer base a competitive and unique shopping experience and continually strives to introduce the best and newest items to bring some excitement to your internet shopping experience. Shipping is fast and economical. Bravo Tanga and Staff. Keep growing..)"

2015-07-23

"I have been a member of Tanga for several years. I love the assortment of products that are available. They have always met or exceeded my expectations in Quality. I have referred Tanga to multiple friends and family members and they have been very happy with the customer service as well. My most recent transaction was a gift for my husband and it arrived in less than a week. Thanks Tanga!!"

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.