• Tanga Tanga Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

"I ordered: 1 x Dell OptiPlex 745 Desktop Intel Pentium D 2.8GHz 4GB Memory Computer as a gift for a friend.
It was supposed to come with software; it came with only a recycle bin and nothing else. I contacted "Customer Service" 3 times, all I could get was auto responses. There is no customer service.
The only response I could get was a return label.
So if anything can go wrong with your order or if you have any questions or concerns, I would suggest using another company. This company deals in volume, not in people or service.

“Hi there Wisespender123,

I'm so sorry about your recent experience with Tanga! I can see that someone emailed and offered to call you, but sometimes our emails go straight to the spam folder :( I'll send you a private message to see if we can get this taken care of for you!

TangaKrista”

"Prices are awesome! I came across this company in a search engine. I'm glad I did. Keep up the good work Tanga!"

“Hi there cmeinva,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're so happy that you're happy and look forward to working with you in the future!

-TangaKrista”

"I love shopping with Tanga! They always have great bargains and sometimes have extraordinary bargains! Service is great, shipping quick, overall an excellent experience. "

“Hi Mhclary7,

Awesome! Thank you so much for letting us know! Thanks for being a loyal Tanga customer!

-TangaKrista”

"Great site! Lots of products at really good prices! Quick shipping! "

“Hi knklaum4,

Yay! Thanks for letting us know about your awesome experience with Tanga!

-TangaKrista”

"Excellent webstore with superb prices. The variety and content of what is offered online is quite excellent. Some items that are hard to find or too expensive in your typical go to location can probably be found here for pennies on the dollar. The only challenge I have was due to the fact that my order was declined due to credit card fraud concerns. this is great in and of itself but I had to query why there was a order declined situation. the common courtesy would be to advise me if there is a problem. Glad it was resolved quickly"

“Hi rotundo,

We are so glad you enjoyed shopping with us! And thanks for the feedback on the fraud concerns - we are always looking to improve!

TangaKrista”

"Everything I have ordered from Tanga has showed up as described and on time if not early except for one thing. This one thing though was quickly refunded when they were notified of the problem. I will definitely keep purchasing from them!"

“Hi betholion,

Awesome! We're so glad you are happy with us! And even happier that we were able to resolve the issue you had! Thanks for letting us know!

-TangaKrista”

"I have found working with Tanga to be extremely satisfying, their customer service can't be beat!"

“Hi cnrhillman,

Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you're pleased!

-TangaKrista”

"I love buying items from Tanda. I bought two women's charm watch bracelets and when I received them, one of them did not work. I emailed Tanga and they refunded the price I paid and let me keep the bracelet watch. So I took out the watch parts and put in small pearls to match my necklace and I get many compliments. Their customer service is great and their prices are low too. Try it you will like them."

“firan952000,

Awesome news! We're so glad you're happy and so glad we were able to resolve your issue!

-TangaKrista”

"I have made about a half dozen purchases from Tanga so far and have been pleased with the quality of the items and the price, shipping has been prompt."

“Hi skier444,

Awesome news! Thanks so much for letting us know!

-TangaKrista”

"Overall easy to select items, easy to place order and good delivery time"

“Hi harolmari,

Yay! We're so glad you've enjoyed your experiences with us! Thanks for letting us know!

-TangaKrista”

"Tanga is an amazing company I just found. I've only made 4 or 5 orders so far but am so impressed with their fast service and fast shipping. Their prices are so much lower than most places on the internet. My shopping experiences have been enjoyable and productive. Thank you Tanga! I definitely will be a returning shopper."

“Thank you Sheryl71!

We are so glad you like us! Thanks again for letting us know!

-TangaKrista”

"HD CAR DVR - VERY BLURRY PICTURE - CANNOT EVEN MAKE OUT A LICENSE PLATE NUMBER AT ANY DISTANCE - I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE A DEFECTIVE UNIT AND IF I DO, WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT. "

“Hi ponchogto,

I'm so sorry about this! I can see that you wrote in to our customer service team and can see that you've been taken care of! Please feel free to reply to the emails you got from customer service if you're not satisfied with the resolution! Thanks for being a loyal Tanga customer.

TangaKrista”

"As a long time Tanga customer I look forward to their emails and deals. I just got another two great deals including free shipping! The variety of products and sheer number of deals on products that I would shop for anyway makes Tanga a valuable resource to anyone looking for everyday savings. Thanks again Tanga!"

TangaMonkey, Tanga rep has responded

“Thanks sugardust! We always love to hear when our customers are happy! Thanks for letting us know and thanks for being an awesome customer!

-TangaKrista”

"Ordered an item for a wedding gift 6 weeks before the wedding. It shipped two weeks after I ordered it and said it would be delivered August 1st. The tracking hasn't been updated in over a month and I received nothing.

In late August I emailed the company and they just said they issued me a refund, without explanation. I am now down a wedding gift and need to rush to buy something else. VERY disappointed and will not use this website again.

“HI hophouse,

We are so sorry about this experience with us! It looks like the item was lost in the mail and the refund was processed for you. You should have seen an email from our customer service team but sometimes those emails go straight to the spam folder. We are really sorry about that! We do hope you'll give us another shot!

TangaKrista”

"I enjoy the varied items at excellent prices. Often with discounted or free shipping. The customer service has been as it should be, great!"

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2015

“Hi Philby59,

Awesome - thanks so much for the feedback!

Share Tanga's store rating

Tanga is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tanga is a merchant member
Tanga participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.