Stores > T-Dimension
  • T-Dimension

Voice your opinion! Review T-Dimension by clicking a star below.
2016-08-27

Very Happy Customer!

"I've bought several camera and related items from T-Dimension now, and have found them really easy and great to deal with.
Good prices, they always ship fast and package well.
I will definitely keep using them

2016-06-08

Great prices and free fast shipping

"Just received the Panasonic GF8K from T-Dimension. Despite it took some time before I received the tracking number, order delivered on time before my girlfriend's birthday. Camera arrived in wonderful condition; well-packed.

Price's great, though not the cheapest I know. Since I wanted to make sure they can make the delivery on time, I contacted them on Facebook. The CS was really quick to respond. The Sales team also got back to me very soon after the CS told me they had forwarded my case. They're very helpful and it's clear they are trying their best to work things out for their customers.

Recommended!

2016-05-09

Fastest Shipping and Good Service

"Seller super fast in shipping and response to mail. Item arrived safely without any issue. Would buy from again. Item is as described and brand new."

2016-04-18

WARNING: T-Dimension is a fraud!

"He advertises one model on his website (usually with a wide support of mobile networks), but ships a different model (generally cheaper Asian model with limited connectivity in Australia).
I ordered a OnePlus that he advertised as the international model with support for LTE bands 1/3/5/7/8/20 but he sent the China model with support for only half the number of bands and then refuses to refund me.

There are many more horror stories on the Internet. I wish I had read them before I ordered from this charlatan.

2014-12-14

"T-Dimension refused to refund my money for the "Dead on Arrival" Cell Phone, HTC One M8. My advice: Never go near to them - they will give you good price but if anything goes wrong they will try everything to avoid responsibility. They will dupe you using various tricks to buy the time for them and shift responsibility to you.

They asked me to produce a video recording of what I was doing and send them back as an evidence. Clearly, this is fairly technically demanding task requiring expert knowledge - many challenges as well as time consuming. They also asked me to replace a battery on the phone - how am I supposed to have a spare battery? Also, battery on HTC One is not replaceable by the customer. They are insane.

Luckily, I raised/escalated the dispute with Paypal - I made purchase through them. Eventually, Paypal resolved the dispute in my favor.

Share T-Dimension's store rating

T-Dimension is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

T-Dimension is not a merchant member
T-Dimension does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!