"Purchased a 16 GB CF memory card via Ebay, the price was excellent and the service matched.
The card works perfect and fault free.
Postage and package was excellent
Diver697

"Excellent service. Prompt, well packaged and reasonable postage prices."

modified review This review was modified by Tattoogimp on September 12 2014 04:12:17 PM

Suntekstore.com User

"Very kind and helpful service quick excellent prices and great quality products. Will definitely buy from this seller again .. "

Suntekstore.com User

"Such quick delivery! Feathers were beautiful and exactly as described. Excellent service"

Suntekstore.com User

"A perfect transaction from beginning to end. Very impressed with the delivery time, cost and quality."

"I was amazed how quickly my international order arrived. I received courteous service, with the item exactly as describe for a great price. Excellent service - Thank you"

"Fast shipping and great quality! Highly recommend"

modified review This review was modified by dusty0405 on June 18 2014 03:15:37 PM

"I ordered 4 Digital Panel Voltmeters and was really astonished about this good precision for that good prize in a relatively short time of about 2 weeks. After this i will buy some more of them to find out what else I can measure with the unused pins ;-)"

modified review This review was modified by papsl on June 14 2014 05:41:03 AM

"Ordered my items on 3/6/14 and received them on 11/6/14. Coming from abroad i think that is really great. Great seller great communication and i would definitely recommend them to my friends. Thank you, Liz. "

modified review This review was modified by Lizzybro on June 12 2014 09:57:58 AM

"Very prompt service on an International order. Items arrived as stated in description."

modified review This review was modified by mrsdocko on June 05 2014 04:27:48 PM

"I HAVE HAD GREAT SERVICE AND FAST DELIVERY OF THE GOODS ORDERED,I WILL DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN NO PROBLEM,A+++++"

"Thanks for supplying the product key at super speed. We only Viper and have been using it from day 1 when it was still a Beta. The best internet security there is. We will buy again from you. Many thanks again "

modified review This review was modified by Inhiding on May 07 2014 01:42:52 PM

"My order for a pack of zips arrived very quickly, with free postage. Very happy to have the opportunity to buy quantities of a commonly used item for a rock bottom price, but with no compromise on quality."

modified review This review was modified by landscape-ed on March 21 2014 09:46:14 AM

"I was looking for children's snorkelling equipment for a village in Papua New Guinea and this item was perfect. Great price, product and service. Delivery was much earlier than anticipated."

modified review This review was modified by Lladnekbug on March 20 2014 03:31:00 PM

"This company got my order out to me within 12hrs of the order, I received this item a few days earlier than I expected it and they were so friendly. I loved the product I ordered which was a headband with tiger patterned fuzzy cat ears (love the cat ears and have a small collection of) these ears were better than the image and packaged well. I will certainly be a return customer! Thanks guys!"

modified review This review was modified by RaynElyse on March 16 2014 10:49:36 PM

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member
Suntekstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!