sunglassesnation Reviews - sunglassesnation.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 31 reviews

sunglassesnation is not a merchant member
sunglassesnation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"So my puppy chewed my 3rd pair of my favorite eye glasses, problem is, they are discontinued....I searched high and low for them (Dior 3191) and all I was getting was overseas websites with horrid reviews. When I came across sunglassesnation.com, read reviews, and saw their FB page, I took a deep breath, crossed my fingers and prayed that my eyeglasses would arrive.... That was on Thursday, on Friday UPS had them out for delivery (BTW, 0 stars for UPS, they suck, they lost and then found them and I only got the delivery on Monday). The man I dealt with, presumably the owner, was the most pleasant human being I have ever come across in Customer Service. He really loves what he does. Thank you so very much for my glasses, and I will keep these far, far away from my puppy :-D"

modified review This review was modified by alya623 on December 18 2013 11:25:27 AM

"When I ordered two pairs of glasses - Gucci sunglasses and Gucci eyeglasses (both authentic), I was a little skeptical as far as how they were going to turn out once I received these in the mail. Needless to say I was thoroughly impressed with the outcome. The Lenses are as clear as can be and the frames are excellent and very stylish! Also the glasses came to me in a quick amount of time. They stated it would take roughly two weeks and I got them in one week. Overall I can't say enough good things about Sunglassesnation."

modified review This review was modified by Janice_H on October 02 2013 02:01:10 PM

"This site was easy to follow, and they brought up the specific glasses that I wanted to look at depending on what options I wanted to see. When I saw those prices I did not have any hesitations what I would like to purchase. My choice was Prada eyeglasses and Gucci sunglasses. The ordering process was very easy and I couldn’t wait the delivery to arrive. To my surprise it was faster than I expected and my glasses was so perfect and looked very expensive. Great way to get the glasses you love for the price you can afford. Sunglassesnation.com made it happened!"

modified review This review was modified by Romana.O on May 01 2013 11:15:18 AM

"Being a perfectionist about eyeglasses, I never thought I'd order glasses on-line, but two my friends recently used sunglassesnation.com and were thrilled with the results. I received my Christian Dior CD 3748 Q3P progressive bifocal eyeglasses just 9 days from the day I ordered. The frame fit well right out of the case and the prescription was perfect, requiring no adjustment period whatsoever! The lenses simply don't get dirty. I had to clean my old glasses with the standard A/R coating every couple of hours. The total cost was really cheap. And the frame looked exactly like on the web site. Great job SunglassesNation!"

modified review This review was modified by D_Olkez on April 26 2013 06:40:22 PM

"My husband has been looking for new eyeglasses since December. Finally he saw a pair he liked which also needed to have very thin lenses. We received them and what an beautiful job it was. Great job guys keep up the good work."

"It's hard to know what website is good or not giving there are millions of eyewear places to shop from online. I'm glad I stumbled on yours. I'm a very Picky shopper. As a result I bombarded their customer support with question which they answered in a very fast and professional way. I will definitely be back thank you."

"Absolute pleasure to deal with. Bought my fiance new pair of eyeglasses with lenses. After few days received them and what a great deal we got. She was surprised what an amazing job you guys did without visiting an actual eyeglasses store."

"Recently got a pair of Gucci eyeglasses and customer support answered all my questions and shipping was extremely fast. They saved me a lot of money. Will defiantly use them again."

"I had been shopping around for glasses for a while and came to SunglassesNation after goggling optical stores carrying designer frames. Being a perfectionist about eyeglasses, I never thought I'd order glasses on-line, but two my friends used sunglassesnation.com and were thrilled with the results. I received my progressive bifocal Versace eyeglasses just 10 days from the day I ordered. I have waited a bit to post my review to make sure that the lenses are correct. It takes a bit with progressives because until one's eyes and mind get adjusted to them, there may be some blurriness. The eyeglasses are perfect and light as a feather. The price was quite modest, and less than my previous pair that I purchased elsewhere. Outstanding quality and patient customer service, they are not cheapie but tremendous value for money. Just remember the website is sunglassesnation.com."

"Great customer service! I purchased several pairs of glasses from this website already. Everything was delivered in a timely fashion in good condition. Also, the operator of the website responded to my emails within an hour or two of me sending out a request or question."

modified review This review was modified by Shoppaholic9281 on January 07 2013 07:31:48 PM

"I'm disappointed to say that not only have they not fulfilled my order nearly a month later, but they charged my credit card for the full amount. I've now written 5 emails and called (to no answer) and have received no customer service or answers as to what is going on. "

"Great customer service and great deal. Definitely saved me over $200 compared to what my eye doctor was going to charge me. Easy and simple way to order online without any hassle!"

"hands down, the best customer service that i have ever gotten. Very easy to work with, very polite and very efficient. everything arrived quickly and just as i had hoped: well packaged, securely closed [lots of tape!], and well marked so that it would never get lost. fantastic price point for the perfect the most amazing pair of frames i could ever ask for. if i ever need another pair of frames, i will come here first. I could not be happier. Highly recommended!!!"

"Got the wife a pair of glasses. Quick shipment and item just as described. Great service."

"Recently bought 2 pairs of Sunglasses for my wife and myself. Great service and prices! Latest models are always in stock. Costumer service was spectacular. Would recomend this seller to all my friends and relatives!"