"Best prices, fast shipping and quick email responses.

This is the best online supplement shop :)

modified review This review was modified by spsingh113 on May 19 2013 09:08:41 AM

"Strong Supplement Shop is an amazing site to buy hard to find supplements such as prohormones. They have many post cycle products and amazing customer support! I recommend this site for anyone looking to get stronger and bulk up. "

"Great website, I learned everything I needed to know about how to diet in order to lose weight the healthiest and fastest. My boyfriend also needed a prohormone pill to help him gain muscle and this website provided all the information. I like how the website helps break everything down for you, and give you advice and steps. There are also previous customer ratings and comments that help a lot with each product. I tell all my friends who need pills to go to this website. GREAT PRICES!"

"Strong Supplement Shop is very unprofessional when talking over the phone and they do not work with their customers. I was told they were able to price match a bottle of Estrogen Blocker when found from a competitor for a lower price and they refused, only after they told me they were able to. The manager and sales reps run you in circles and fight with you over the phone. Horrible customer service. It took me 3 days and countless attempts to reach the manager Dave, who is worse than his own employees. BUYER BEWARE!"

modified review This review was modified by Wildone22 on March 18 2013 11:02:18 AM

"very satisfied with price service and shipping. the products i order are consistent and part of my regular regime

"This site offers alot of good comparisons of supplements that you can't find on most other sites."

"This site had the best prices compared to many other sites."

"I have ordered a lot of supplements off www.strongsupplementshop.com, the website has a good layout, lots of stock and my orders ship quickly. I use this website every time."

strong supplement shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

strong supplement shop is not a merchant member
strong supplement shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!