Stores > strong supplement shop

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Order from this company at your own risk. You might get what you ordered or you might get a bunch of excuses about why you didn't get it but they're going to keep your money anyhow.

I placed an order with them for over $150. The company has a policy that all orders over $150 must be signed for at the door.

For a bunch of reasons that are not necessary to go into, signing for items at my door is not possible.

I spoke to Ryan at customer service (would not give me his last name) and kindly explained the situation saying "If I had known a signature was required, I would not have ordered" and asked for a refund.

Was given a song and dance about how that wasn't possible at this time and when they got the items back, they would decide how much the restocking fee would be and give me the difference.

No manager at the company was willing to speak to me.

Do not order from this company. If anything goes wrong, you'll be the one who is out your money.

This review was modified by rszczepk on October 01 2015 11:43:13 AM

"I have made numerous orders from Strong Supplement Shop over the last year and decided to write a review commending them for their excellent customer service. The phone-based Pro Support is no doubt their strongest feature, and being able to call and talk to an expert on supplements any time of day is huge. I have never once not had them pick up within two rings, and every time I have spoken with them they have been courteous, professional, and helpful. I recently had confusion over an order and had to get it refunded and it was a somewhat complicated situation but the manager, Joe, walked me through every step via email and got everything resolved. I give them 5 stars in every capacity. "

This review was modified by Julian222 on August 31 2015 05:48:14 AM

"Worst customer service ever! order never arrived... ( after a 2 month waiting period) and the solution i was offered was... pay again with 20% discount and hope for the best, maybe next one will arrive!

"Best prices, fast shipping and quick email responses.

This is the best online supplement shop :)

This review was modified by spsingh113 on May 19 2013 09:08:41 AM

"Strong Supplement Shop is an amazing site to buy hard to find supplements such as prohormones. They have many post cycle products and amazing customer support! I recommend this site for anyone looking to get stronger and bulk up. "

"Great website, I learned everything I needed to know about how to diet in order to lose weight the healthiest and fastest. My boyfriend also needed a prohormone pill to help him gain muscle and this website provided all the information. I like how the website helps break everything down for you, and give you advice and steps. There are also previous customer ratings and comments that help a lot with each product. I tell all my friends who need pills to go to this website. GREAT PRICES!"

"Strong Supplement Shop is very unprofessional when talking over the phone and they do not work with their customers. I was told they were able to price match a bottle of Estrogen Blocker when found from a competitor for a lower price and they refused, only after they told me they were able to. The manager and sales reps run you in circles and fight with you over the phone. Horrible customer service. It took me 3 days and countless attempts to reach the manager Dave, who is worse than his own employees. BUYER BEWARE!"

This review was modified by Wildone22 on March 18 2013 11:02:18 AM

"very satisfied with price service and shipping. the products i order are consistent and part of my regular regime

"This site offers alot of good comparisons of supplements that you can't find on most other sites."

"This site had the best prices compared to many other sites."

"I have ordered a lot of supplements off www.strongsupplementshop.com, the website has a good layout, lots of stock and my orders ship quickly. I use this website every time."

Share strong supplement shop's store rating

strong supplement shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

strong supplement shop is not a merchant member
strong supplement shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!