NASCAR.com Superstore Reviews - store.nascar.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

NASCAR.com Superstore is not a merchant member
NASCAR.com Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"My order was placed and confirmed online in nov of 2013 10 minutes after the homestead race how can my coat be out of stock when i have waited 3 months for after paying and was promised by your confirmation emails would be shipped by feb 27 of 2014. Of course not sent so sent an email to customer service and recieved a generic response order delayed till march 5th and surprising today March 3rd i get an email saying item is out of stock and i am being refunded via my method of payment after waiting 3 months for something ii had confirmation of buying thru the nascar.com store.

i do not want a refund i want my coat this is just shit service and customer support.

modified review This review was modified by colinmcbean on March 03 2014 02:19:46 PM