StockWiseAuto.com Reviews - stockwiseauto.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.20/10 1,412 reviews

StockWiseAuto.com is not a merchant member
StockWiseAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,412)

"Do not do business with this company. If you call their customer service line you won't get a person to talk to. You'll get your voice message transcribed to an email. They sent my part to the wrong address, and would not do anything to correct the problem. They told me to contact the party which they sent my part to 1700 miles away from my address. Thank god for PayPal or I would have been out $100.00. Do yourself a favor and buy from a reputable company."

modified review This review was modified by rotwang1123 on February 18 2014 09:20:36 PM

"I ordered a power window part for my Aviator that THEY said was the correct part. After receiving the part and contacting StockWiseAuto, they said, "After researching we find part not to fit". Not only was I required to pay for return shipping, they also refused to refund the original shipping. THEIR mistake cost me over $16. The phone numbers I called wouldn't allow me to talk to an actual person but translated my voice to text for an email. I would NEVER buy from this company again! I also must mention it was inferior Chinese made junk. Order number 586-32628 "

modified review This review was modified by mwerrico on January 13 2014 11:59:30 AM

"I ordered a part from Stockwise Auto. When I recieved it I realized that not only was it the wrong part, it didn't even resemble the picture that they had on the site. I informed them of the issue and they attempted to say that I'd ordered the wrong part, but I did compare it to the photo on the site and they did not match. They sent me a return shipping label so I shipped it back. It's been three weeks and they said that they had not received it and are giving me the run around. They asked for the shipping number but that's something they should have because they sent me the label. I just taped the label and shipped it. Meanwhile my car is sitting unable to be used while I wait for this part. "

modified review This review was modified by jbiggers on January 02 2014 09:17:26 AM

"This was the first order placed with StockWiseAuto.com and I was pleased with the process. Will probably do business again
as everything went well.

modified review This review was modified by shirlc on November 20 2013 06:10:43 PM

"Received exactly what I needed in 2 days, saved a ton of money versus buying through my repair shop. "

modified review This review was modified by mjrichard on November 20 2013 04:17:57 AM

"Everything worked very well!

"The product came in a timely manner as was expected. It was less expensive here than any other site. "

"The part I ordered was a perfect fit. Item arrived in a timely manner and the price great. "

"Parts came on time. There were no problems with anything. Thanks."

"Prompt mailing. Item as described"

"smooth transaction and prompt delivery."

"most of the parts I received were appropriate for my vehicle and arrived quite quickly. Only one item, a thermostat, wasn't the right one but it was just a confusion due to the lack of images on the website. I just sent that part back and expect to receive a refund. They were very helpful in providing the right procedure for the return. I will order again from StockwiseAuto."

"I ordered two items and they shipped separately. Payed shipping only once so no big deal. Great service. "

Rating 6/103/5

"Wrong part ordered so had to be returned"

"It was great and delivered with no problems "