Stores > StockWiseAuto.com

sales@stockwiseauto.com
      1-877-869-5400

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review StockWiseAuto.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-10

rip off

"Cheater and fraud. I bought Alternator, they said they are holding $58 deposit that shall be refunded when they receive old Alternator back in the pre-paid shipping label.

They never send the shipping label in the box or in an email. Until i spend time searching and then called the customer service. They said I have to pay $10.**** to get a shipping label. I agreed. but when they received the Alternator back, they deducted more amount and said they quoted me wrong price. Their quote was in writing, I still have a prove.

Not a company one can trust. I am not sure if they can back their product when their business model is on cheating.

2017-05-17

StockwiseAuto.com has NO customer service.

"I have been trying to get an answer about a product for Three days. Three different emails. NO ANSWER. NO CUSTOMER HELP. NO JOY. Shop somewhere else"

2016-12-01

Stockwise Auto Is a JOKE!! ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE, PAID FOR SHIPPING AND ORDER DID NOT ARRIVE IN TIME FRAME.

"I ORDERED A FAN CLUTCH FOR A CUSTOMERS PICKUP. PAID EXTRA FOR SHIPPING.

I NEVER RECEIVED ANY EMAILS FROM THEM TO VERIFY ORDER.
I NEVER RECEIVED AND EMAILS WITH ORDER TRACKING INFO.
I CANNOT GET A FREAKING HUMAN BEING ON THE PHONE. ONLY LETS YOU LEAVE A RECORDED MESSAGE THAT THEY SAY WILL BE ADDRESSED IN 1 TO 3 DAYS.

THE CUSTOMER OF THE PICKUP COULD NOT CONTINUE TO BE WITH A RIDE TO WORK SO HE PICKED UP HIS TRUCK AND UNDERSTANDABLY TOOK IT TO ANOTHER SHOP.

I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE CUSTOMERS BECAUSE OF VENDOR INCOMPETENCE.

2016-03-12

Terrible customer service

"This company has been very horrible with there customer service. I ordered a part and the wrong part was shipped to me. During my experience they have emailed me over 20 times. I have asked for a return phone call 5 times as of today and they will not call me. I have been waiting for 20 days to have the money returned to my account. My advise is buy from a company that will answer the phone and talk with you. I am blown away that they are still in business, but be advised of how you will be treated."

2016-02-21

RIPPED!!

"Ordered radiator for 2006 GTO from stock wise auto through amazon. Product arrived with a huge crack in the bottom and was not usable. Stock wise auto denied selling the product. Got ripped for $107. Don't use this company"

2015-07-08

"They claimed the item was in stock so I ordered from them expecting that since they are just a couple hundred miles away I'd get it in a few days. They weren't in stock and 6 days later they ship it from California out of someone else's warehouse. I don't know that they actually stock anything. Don't buy from them if you think that since they are close you'll get it quickly, you won't."

2015-02-16

"I was a little hesitant ordering from Stockwise due to the last 5-10 reviews they received however I ordered something from them in the past with a positive result. Anyway I ordered two (2) Dorman 4110303 Axle Bearing and Hub Assemblies as Stockwise had the best price on the web with a 5% off coupon. Item arrived on time and undamaged. Very positive experience. Highly recommend. Thanks!"

2015-01-16

"I recently ordered a part from this company .It was a big mistake not only was the part not here in the time specified by the company it was not the part I ordered. When made aware of the problem their customer service department promptly began to lie and make excuses refusing to rectify the problem. All in all stockwizeauto is is nothing but a group of incompetents out to take your money with substandard staff and ignorance I will not be doing business with them again. "

2015-01-08

"horrible place to order from! do yourself a favor and Do not order from them..we need crappy companies like this to go down under! they are a waste of time. I ordered my part for my car and they failed to deliver it. I waited over a week and they did not Even ship it out. there is no phone communication whatsoever. you can only talk to customer service through a chat room forum. I ask for my money back immediately and they at least did do that fast, however, you would you think they would try to compensate me substantially and retain me as a customer. That did not Happen. I feel like they are not really well put together as a company and that they need to go out of business fast! Please do yourself a favor and let them fall down like the cockroaches they are!"

2014-10-03

"Not the best place to do business. I ordered parts from them and they were never delivered. Even the tracking info states not delivered and they did nothing to fix that problem."

2014-02-18

"Do not do business with this company. If you call their customer service line you won't get a person to talk to. You'll get your voice message transcribed to an email. They sent my part to the wrong address, and would not do anything to correct the problem. They told me to contact the party which they sent my part to 1700 miles away from my address. Thank god for PayPal or I would have been out $100.00. Do yourself a favor and buy from a reputable company."

2014-01-13

"I ordered a power window part for my Aviator that THEY said was the correct part. After receiving the part and contacting StockWiseAuto, they said, "After researching we find part not to fit". Not only was I required to pay for return shipping, they also refused to refund the original shipping. THEIR mistake cost me over $16. The phone numbers I called wouldn't allow me to talk to an actual person but translated my voice to text for an email. I would NEVER buy from this company again! I also must mention it was inferior Chinese made junk. Order number 586-32628 "

2014-01-02

"I ordered a part from Stockwise Auto. When I recieved it I realized that not only was it the wrong part, it didn't even resemble the picture that they had on the site. I informed them of the issue and they attempted to say that I'd ordered the wrong part, but I did compare it to the photo on the site and they did not match. They sent me a return shipping label so I shipped it back. It's been three weeks and they said that they had not received it and are giving me the run around. They asked for the shipping number but that's something they should have because they sent me the label. I just taped the label and shipped it. Meanwhile my car is sitting unable to be used while I wait for this part. "

2013-11-28

"great service. quick shipping. What more could you ask for. "

2013-11-25

"Items delivered quickly, just what I needed."

Share StockWiseAuto.com's store rating

StockWiseAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

StockWiseAuto.com is not a merchant member
StockWiseAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!