• StockWiseAuto.c

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-07-08

"They claimed the item was in stock so I ordered from them expecting that since they are just a couple hundred miles away I'd get it in a few days. They weren't in stock and 6 days later they ship it from California out of someone else's warehouse. I don't know that they actually stock anything. Don't buy from them if you think that since they are close you'll get it quickly, you won't."

2015-02-16

"I was a little hesitant ordering from Stockwise due to the last 5-10 reviews they received however I ordered something from them in the past with a positive result. Anyway I ordered two (2) Dorman 4110303 Axle Bearing and Hub Assemblies as Stockwise had the best price on the web with a 5% off coupon. Item arrived on time and undamaged. Very positive experience. Highly recommend. Thanks!"

2015-01-16

"I recently ordered a part from this company .It was a big mistake not only was the part not here in the time specified by the company it was not the part I ordered. When made aware of the problem their customer service department promptly began to lie and make excuses refusing to rectify the problem. All in all stockwizeauto is is nothing but a group of incompetents out to take your money with substandard staff and ignorance I will not be doing business with them again. "

This review was modified by Cowboy1233 on January 16 2015 12:26:57 PM

2015-01-08

"horrible place to order from! do yourself a favor and Do not order from them..we need crappy companies like this to go down under! they are a waste of time. I ordered my part for my car and they failed to deliver it. I waited over a week and they did not Even ship it out. there is no phone communication whatsoever. you can only talk to customer service through a chat room forum. I ask for my money back immediately and they at least did do that fast, however, you would you think they would try to compensate me substantially and retain me as a customer. That did not Happen. I feel like they are not really well put together as a company and that they need to go out of business fast! Please do yourself a favor and let them fall down like the cockroaches they are!"

2014-10-03

"Not the best place to do business. I ordered parts from them and they were never delivered. Even the tracking info states not delivered and they did nothing to fix that problem."

2014-02-18

"Do not do business with this company. If you call their customer service line you won't get a person to talk to. You'll get your voice message transcribed to an email. They sent my part to the wrong address, and would not do anything to correct the problem. They told me to contact the party which they sent my part to 1700 miles away from my address. Thank god for PayPal or I would have been out $100.00. Do yourself a favor and buy from a reputable company."

This review was modified by rotwang1123 on February 18 2014 09:20:36 PM

2014-01-13

"I ordered a power window part for my Aviator that THEY said was the correct part. After receiving the part and contacting StockWiseAuto, they said, "After researching we find part not to fit". Not only was I required to pay for return shipping, they also refused to refund the original shipping. THEIR mistake cost me over $16. The phone numbers I called wouldn't allow me to talk to an actual person but translated my voice to text for an email. I would NEVER buy from this company again! I also must mention it was inferior Chinese made junk. Order number 586-32628 "

This review was modified by mwerrico on January 13 2014 11:59:30 AM

2014-01-02

"I ordered a part from Stockwise Auto. When I recieved it I realized that not only was it the wrong part, it didn't even resemble the picture that they had on the site. I informed them of the issue and they attempted to say that I'd ordered the wrong part, but I did compare it to the photo on the site and they did not match. They sent me a return shipping label so I shipped it back. It's been three weeks and they said that they had not received it and are giving me the run around. They asked for the shipping number but that's something they should have because they sent me the label. I just taped the label and shipped it. Meanwhile my car is sitting unable to be used while I wait for this part. "

This review was modified by jbiggers on January 02 2014 09:17:26 AM

2013-11-28

"great service. quick shipping. What more could you ask for. "

2013-11-25

"Items delivered quickly, just what I needed."

2013-11-20

"This was the first order placed with StockWiseAuto.com and I was pleased with the process. Will probably do business again
as everything went well.

This review was modified by shirlc on November 20 2013 06:10:43 PM

2013-11-20

"Super quick shipping - ordered on Friday afternoon and received on Saturday with standard shipping."

This review was modified by Jgramse on November 20 2013 05:00:38 AM

2013-11-20

"Received exactly what I needed in 2 days, saved a ton of money versus buying through my repair shop. "

This review was modified by mjrichard on November 20 2013 04:17:57 AM

2013-11-20

"Hard to find part, reasonable and fairly priced, shipped and delivered in a very timely manner. Part arrived without flaw, damage, or defect. Correct part, just as described, and just as promised. Will definitely be doing business with this company again."

2013-11-19

"Fast delivery. No issues good item thanks "

Share StockWiseAuto.com's store rating

StockWiseAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

StockWiseAuto.com is not a merchant member
StockWiseAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!