Stores > StockWiseAuto.com

sales@stockwiseauto.com
      1-877-869-5400

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review StockWiseAuto.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-10

rip off

"Cheater and fraud. I bought Alternator, they said they are holding $58 deposit that shall be refunded when they receive old Alternator back in the pre-paid shipping label.

They never send the shipping label in the box or in an email. Until i spend time searching and then called the customer service. They said I have to pay $10.**** to get a shipping label. I agreed. but when they received the Alternator back, they deducted more amount and said they quoted me wrong price. Their quote was in writing, I still have a prove.

Not a company one can trust. I am not sure if they can back their product when their business model is on cheating.

2016-03-12

Terrible customer service

"This company has been very horrible with there customer service. I ordered a part and the wrong part was shipped to me. During my experience they have emailed me over 20 times. I have asked for a return phone call 5 times as of today and they will not call me. I have been waiting for 20 days to have the money returned to my account. My advise is buy from a company that will answer the phone and talk with you. I am blown away that they are still in business, but be advised of how you will be treated."

2015-02-16

"I was a little hesitant ordering from Stockwise due to the last 5-10 reviews they received however I ordered something from them in the past with a positive result. Anyway I ordered two (2) Dorman 4110303 Axle Bearing and Hub Assemblies as Stockwise had the best price on the web with a 5% off coupon. Item arrived on time and undamaged. Very positive experience. Highly recommend. Thanks!"

2014-02-18

"Do not do business with this company. If you call their customer service line you won't get a person to talk to. You'll get your voice message transcribed to an email. They sent my part to the wrong address, and would not do anything to correct the problem. They told me to contact the party which they sent my part to 1700 miles away from my address. Thank god for PayPal or I would have been out $100.00. Do yourself a favor and buy from a reputable company."

2014-01-13

"I ordered a power window part for my Aviator that THEY said was the correct part. After receiving the part and contacting StockWiseAuto, they said, "After researching we find part not to fit". Not only was I required to pay for return shipping, they also refused to refund the original shipping. THEIR mistake cost me over $16. The phone numbers I called wouldn't allow me to talk to an actual person but translated my voice to text for an email. I would NEVER buy from this company again! I also must mention it was inferior Chinese made junk. Order number 586-32628 "

2014-01-02

"I ordered a part from Stockwise Auto. When I recieved it I realized that not only was it the wrong part, it didn't even resemble the picture that they had on the site. I informed them of the issue and they attempted to say that I'd ordered the wrong part, but I did compare it to the photo on the site and they did not match. They sent me a return shipping label so I shipped it back. It's been three weeks and they said that they had not received it and are giving me the run around. They asked for the shipping number but that's something they should have because they sent me the label. I just taped the label and shipped it. Meanwhile my car is sitting unable to be used while I wait for this part. "

2013-11-28

"great service. quick shipping. What more could you ask for. "

2013-11-25

"Items delivered quickly, just what I needed."

2013-11-20

"This was the first order placed with StockWiseAuto.com and I was pleased with the process. Will probably do business again
as everything went well.

2013-11-20

"Super quick shipping - ordered on Friday afternoon and received on Saturday with standard shipping."

2013-11-20

"Received exactly what I needed in 2 days, saved a ton of money versus buying through my repair shop. "

2013-11-20

"Hard to find part, reasonable and fairly priced, shipped and delivered in a very timely manner. Part arrived without flaw, damage, or defect. Correct part, just as described, and just as promised. Will definitely be doing business with this company again."

2013-11-19

"Fast delivery. No issues good item thanks "

2013-11-17

"Item arrived ontime and in excellent condition."

2013-11-17

"Decent product at an even better price. This is the cheapest site I could find this item at. So much easier to swap the complete strut assembly than the strut by itself. Quick delivery too. Will buy from again. "

Share StockWiseAuto.com's store rating

StockWiseAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

StockWiseAuto.com is not a merchant member
StockWiseAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!