• Contact: sales@stockwiseauto.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-869-5400
    • Business Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Do not do business with this company. If you call their customer service line you won't get a person to talk to. You'll get your voice message transcribed to an email. They sent my part to the wrong address, and would not do anything to correct the problem. They told me to contact the party which they sent my part to 1700 miles away from my address. Thank god for PayPal or I would have been out $100.00. Do yourself a favor and buy from a reputable company."

modified review This review was modified by rotwang1123 on February 18 2014 09:20:36 PM

"I ordered a power window part for my Aviator that THEY said was the correct part. After receiving the part and contacting StockWiseAuto, they said, "After researching we find part not to fit". Not only was I required to pay for return shipping, they also refused to refund the original shipping. THEIR mistake cost me over $16. The phone numbers I called wouldn't allow me to talk to an actual person but translated my voice to text for an email. I would NEVER buy from this company again! I also must mention it was inferior Chinese made junk. Order number 586-32628 "

modified review This review was modified by mwerrico on January 13 2014 11:59:30 AM

"I ordered a part from Stockwise Auto. When I recieved it I realized that not only was it the wrong part, it didn't even resemble the picture that they had on the site. I informed them of the issue and they attempted to say that I'd ordered the wrong part, but I did compare it to the photo on the site and they did not match. They sent me a return shipping label so I shipped it back. It's been three weeks and they said that they had not received it and are giving me the run around. They asked for the shipping number but that's something they should have because they sent me the label. I just taped the label and shipped it. Meanwhile my car is sitting unable to be used while I wait for this part. "

modified review This review was modified by jbiggers on January 02 2014 09:17:26 AM

"great service. quick shipping. What more could you ask for. "

"Items delivered quickly, just what I needed."

"This was the first order placed with StockWiseAuto.com and I was pleased with the process. Will probably do business again
as everything went well.

modified review This review was modified by shirlc on November 20 2013 06:10:43 PM

"Super quick shipping - ordered on Friday afternoon and received on Saturday with standard shipping."

modified review This review was modified by Jgramse on November 20 2013 05:00:38 AM

"Received exactly what I needed in 2 days, saved a ton of money versus buying through my repair shop. "

modified review This review was modified by mjrichard on November 20 2013 04:17:57 AM

"Hard to find part, reasonable and fairly priced, shipped and delivered in a very timely manner. Part arrived without flaw, damage, or defect. Correct part, just as described, and just as promised. Will definitely be doing business with this company again."

"Fast delivery. No issues good item thanks "

"Item arrived ontime and in excellent condition."

"Decent product at an even better price. This is the cheapest site I could find this item at. So much easier to swap the complete strut assembly than the strut by itself. Quick delivery too. Will buy from again. "

"Fast and as promised, way better than ebay!!"

"great product! good price!"

"Great Price and fast shipping"

StockWiseAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

StockWiseAuto.com is not a merchant member
StockWiseAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!