• Rating 9.17/10 252 reviews

Specialtech is not a merchant member
    Specialtech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Specialtech contact information

• Address: Unit 1 Ynys Dawel Solva, Haverfordwest
    • Contact: support@specialtech.co.uk
    • Phone: 0871-423-6871
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat-Sun

• checkmark icon COD

"I ordered a couple of gadgets at the first time from Specialtech. Things arrived at my home in Turkey just in 6 days.
This is a super speed for an international order.
Thanks to Specialtech and also Turkish Mail.

modified review This review was modified by ZekiSAN on August 06 2013 12:03:09 PM

"Brilliant service. I emailed a question and got a response from Martyn within half an hour. I would recommend this company to any and everyone."

modified review This review was modified by Stablerage on July 24 2013 01:02:28 AM

"Amazing customer service.
I had made a mistake on one of my orders and it was changed to the correct item, no hassles just friendly customer service.
I also had an item on pre-order and was lucky enough to be able to combine a new order with my original order and save on shipping. No hassles, just quick replies and results.
What else can I say? Amazing!!!

modified review This review was modified by Lil-Diabo on June 26 2013 04:48:57 AM

"I ordered a waterblock and San Ace fan from Specialtech and have had nothing but fantastic service. I was a little wary of ordering from here as the last time I dealt with them (about 2 years ago, maybe a little more) it was very hard to get an ETA on the products I wanted to buy.
This time, my experience was entirely different and much more positive. They responded to all of my enquiries very quickly and efficiently, giving me solid dates where possible and checking with colleagues when necessary to give me exactly the info I needed, even going so far as to place items on the site for pre order so I could place my order before the item was in stock to make sure I got it at that price. The website is also well laid out, it's easy to find most items although I found the site was a little sluggish to load.
Delivery was on time and everything was well packaged.
I couldn't be happier with the whole experience and am just waiting on payday to complete my order at Specialtech by ordering the last bits I need for my new PC!

modified review This review was modified by CaptainUnlikely on May 23 2013 07:31:38 AM

"Had a couple of issues but an overall outstanding experience with Specialtech. Customer support is the best I've ever had to use and their prices are extremely competitive. Free delivery for forum members means I'll always be using ST over any other reseller :D

Website is slightly outdated however I've heard there's plans to improve this in the near future.

modified review This review was modified by BCMods on May 20 2013 05:19:52 PM

"Just a quick review and thanks to the chaps @ Specialtech in particular Martyn who has to deal with my foolishness and resolved my silly order mistake.

For those interested I ordered a Sugo SG05 without checking to see if the GPU I had lined for it would fit, turns out it wouldn’t and I was lucky that the order was able to be changed to a SG08 in time.

Case arrived, PC is built and I can work again. So once again many thanks for help mate it was much appreciated.

"Terribly poor service. Specialtech took payment and processed my order but failed to let me know that the goods were not actually in stock, despite what was shown on the web site, and there was a 7 day delay to complete the order. I had to call to find this out when I did not get any notification of shipping by the next working day. Unsurprisingly I cancelled the order and requested an immediate refund. Based on this experience I do NOT recommend."

modified review This review was modified by tony.rr on May 07 2013 06:39:10 AM

"I ordered all the parts I needed for my water-cooling loop from Specialtech. Customer service is outstanding; all my questions were answer via email very quickly. They even managed to get hold of a specific pump top for me despite the extra effort involved for them.

My order was sorted and shipped with a few hours of me placing it.

Specialtech are a rare combination of great selection of products, great price and a level of customer service that is unfortunately hard to find these days! I will certainly be placing further orders with them in the future.

modified review This review was modified by Primodious on April 27 2013 04:50:57 AM

"When my PC decided to turn into a small fire a couple of days before my doctoral thesis was due, I needed 90% of a new PC as quickly as possible. Most of the components were sorted through the usual avenues (Scan, eBuyer etc.), but given the workload that would be required (several fluid dynamics simulations still to run with very little time to do so) and given the absence of a heatsink on the GTX Titan I managed to acquire, a water loop was also necessary. Following a brief stint around Google, Specialtech appeared to be the most reputable and rapid supplier. I placed the order on Wednesday morning, hoping to the get the parts ASAP. When nothing had changed by Thursday, I gave them a call and found that the base kit I had ordered had to come from a different warehouse and wouldn't be posted until Friday, hence wouldn't arrive until Monday: after the deadline. After explaining this situation to the gentleman on the phone at Specialtech, I was thankful to receive one of the best customer service experiences I've ever come across: the man ran down to the warehouse, found they could steal several components from a different kit and throw in some alternative parts to make up all of the constituents of the kit I required, and the whole thing was posted within the next 20 minutes. Although something did manage to slip through slightly incorrectly (I received barb fittings rather than the compression that should have been present), this is basically irrelevant given the overriding priorities: the speed and genuine effort shown was a remarkably pleasant surprise and proved to be rather invaluable. Eventually, every simulation was run, written up, added to the thesis and submitted with less than half an hour to spare! Suffice to say I would recommend Specialtech to anyone: the value of real customer service (without simply getting 'uh, computer says no') as a reply tends to be severely underestimated these days. 11/10!"

"They helped me find the exact pump I was looking for. I had been looking for days and searching, what felt like, the entire Internet. I'm really happy that specialtech helped me out."

modified review This review was modified by Mguvu on April 15 2013 09:24:26 AM

"I have ordered many times from Specialtech over the years and i have to say they are one of the best internet retailers i have used and I've used hundreds!

Their staff are friendly and always on hand to help, i have cancelled an order & changed a delivery address on an order and the request has been fulfilled everytime using the online ticket service with a friendly response.

I usually select Royal Mail as a delivery option as it is cheaper and helps keep costs down. Well done to Specialtech for offering this service as most retailers only offer expensive shipping methods and you either have to pay it or go elsewhere.

I have almost always recieved my goods the next day (expect from bank holidays where Royal Mail is slower but not fault of Specialtech) and they always come in A1 condition and well packaged.

The only small gripe i have is the fact that orders always say 'Not yet shipped' when infact they have but you do get a tracking number regardless.

I'd highly recommend Specialtech to anyone who is looking for cooling or modding accessories. A highly recommended company.

"First class service order on Friday received next day Saturday."

"Have used them a few times recently to order fans and controllers. Some of which I ordered late on a Friday afternoon and still received on the Saturday! This is normally very uncommon for me with most companies as I live in Northern Ireland, so normally require that extra day to ship overseas. It's definitely one reason to bring me back, if not for the great prices too! Only downside is the stock and range of items sold is quite slim. Having the equivalent of Scan.co.uk or something would be fantastic!"

modified review This review was modified by MrSnooch on March 20 2013 03:51:54 AM

"-----------------------------------------"

modified review This review was modified by vagenrider on March 23 2013 01:24:02 PM

"Fantastic service as always from these Guys!
Really pushed the boat out for me yesterday! I rang up at 2pm as my payment page got refreshed by my fault (Caught F5) so made a payment over the phone. I knew I was past the cut off time for next day delivery, but I still asked if it was possible. The Guy said he couldn't promise anything. Come 5PM I had a email confirming delivery for next day! Result!!
So I want to thank you Guys for a great service! :)

Regards,