• softwareplustec

"I ordered an oem three pack of windows7 and recieved a single refurbishers disk with a USED (and worthless) coa cut out poorly from whatever package it was supposed to be in.

their answer was "there is a mistake in the advertising" and offered to refund $20. this place stinks, plain and simple.
I told them I want a refund, not a $50 drink coaster.

BTW, they still haven't corrected the add for the oem three pack, what a rip-off.

"Ordered OEM software March 11. Received track number March 12. USPS tracking number states received electronic info but USPS has not received package from Software Plus Tech and it March 18 one week after order. I have called their number 800 2956320 and no one answers, can only leave a message. No one has called back in three days. Buyer beware. Who knows if I will ever get the software I paid for." "

"I ordered OEM software and have not received it yet. They sent a USPS tracking number but after 6 days there is still no activity. Buyer beware. Who knows if I will ever get the software I paid for."

"Order software and have not reiceived it. Tried to contact seller and only get vociemail.USPS after one and a half weeks still does not show any shipping. Not happy with Softwreplustech"

I ordered and paid for a Windows 7 Pro DVD from Softwareplustech advertised on Nextag.com.

Within 2 days I received confirmation that my order was shipped with a confirmation number from the USPS. I took about a week for any updates to be posted on the tracking information.

1 1/2 weeks later I received my order, and my order arrived without a COA. Not only that, I popped the DVD in my laptop and to my surprise the DVD was blank.

After 2 emails to Softwareplustech I finally received a reply apologizing for the inconvenience and that they reshipped a new DVD with the COA via express mail. I still haven't received a confirmation number or the replacement order but they want me to return the blank DVD.

"Pirated Win7 Cd's, CALS from who knows where, non existing customer service, AVOID it at all costs.

For genuine software please visit:

"im from canada i ordered 3 windows 7 home 64 bit i got my order after 3 days with great price i didnt find any windows like that with this price thanks its a great company "

"im really happy find this company great works good price i love it very good installed easy fast shipping i got win 7 pro 32 bit in nice pack i will order again :)"

Share softwareplustech's store rating

softwareplustech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

softwareplustech is not a merchant member
softwareplustech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!