Army & Air Force Exchange Reviews - shopmyexchange.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.50/10 2 reviews

Army & Air Force Exchange is not a merchant member
Army & Air Force Exchange does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THEIR WEBSITE - NOT PHYSICAL STORES
So disappointed. Ordered items on Black Friday with the expectation that items would be shipped in a timely manner. It's December 11 and still have not shipped and their customer service says they have no implied guarantee of getting items out before Christmas. WHAT?!?! Now, I have paid for items that won't be under the tree unless I pay for them AGAIN from another store in the hopes of getting them delivered to Germany in time for Christmas. Completely wrong!

Rating 6/103/5

"I use the local PX (more like a troop store) quite a bit, simply because a trip into town would use up my entire lunch break and more gas. It not because the food is good or the prices are so much lower.

I've tried to use their website several times after they emailed me promotions, but the items I wanted never qualified for the promotions. Seems like a cheap tactic to me. The design of the site is poor too. I get the reasoning for logging in before I shop is so that non-military and non-military family members don't shop there, but can't they do that during the checkout process so I don't have to waste time logging in and end up not buying anything? It took me a while to get the hang of using the website and I'm quite internet savvy. No doubt the people who run the site were either ordered to do it or they got the job because of their PT score and combat experience rather than knowledge and ability.

I don't even bother checking prices on the site anymore hoping to get a deal. I can never find enough to order to make it worthwhile. Maybe one day the site will be better, but change in the military always moves slower than a T-28 tank and any improvements take years.