shopdigitalcorp (PhotoVideoSuperstore.com, allstarcamera.com, bestdigitalonline.com, paylessdigital. Reviews - shopdigitalcorp.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.50/10 27 reviews

shopdigitalcorp (PhotoVideoSuperstore.com, allstarcamera.com, bestdigitalonline.com, paylessdigital. is not a merchant member
shopdigitalcorp (PhotoVideoSuperstore.com, allstarcamera.com, bestdigitalonline.com, paylessdigital. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I place a phone order and the first question out of my mouth was whether the camera was new and I was told it was brand new. A few months later the camera broke and Nikon will not fix it. They said its refurbished. I was lied too and this is fraud. shopdigitalcorp is taking no responsibility to fact that I did not place a refurbished order I placed a new order. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone"

modified review This review was modified by jsmr on March 11 2011 12:19:34 PM

"Same story as everyone else. Order a Nikon d300s (USA model advertised), did not want to pay extra for batteries and a charger that should come with it. Especially since we already have the chargers and batteries. On Monday, Eli said it would be 4 business days, then said 7-10 days, and this is after the confirmation that we received Thursday night saying it would be shipped out within 24-48 business hours. He immediately hung up. We called back Tuesday to see when we could expect it and were then told about the back order of 3-5 weeks and were told we could cancel. We called back again and got the scam story of the magnesium body and were told that if we ordered the USA model that the camera was actually in stock. Contacting the BBB. You should do the same.

So if you don't upgrade and actually pay more for the product you won't ever get it. Try Amazon or B&H. Scams are not worth your time.

modified review This review was modified by trlcln on January 18 2011 03:16:37 PM

"UGH.....I feel stupid. I can't believe that I fell for one of these typical New York Bait and Switch camera store frauds. In my research I had run across some bogus reviews from them, saying they were good.....obviously this was created by them.

So, normal story for dishonest, unethical camera businesses.

I ordered a new 5D Mark II camera. Decent price.

Of course I get the "Call" from them 5 days later wanting to "Verify my Order". Huge red flag....no reputable business is ever going to do this....ever.

The typical new york, fast talking, numbskull starts in....."Want to verify your order"...blah blah.

Then - The first bait and switch - "Sir, I noticed that you didn't buy a battery and a charger. Did you want these?" What a joke. What reputable dealer is EVER going to sell a camera without the required battery and charger? Complete SCAM

I responded with disgust to the battery/charger bait and switch....

THEN this dishonest shyster says "I noticed that you bought the 5D with the plastic body and not the professional body for this 5D. Did you want to stick with that or upgrade to the professional 5D Mark II body."

I was stunned - I said "So, this is not a regular 5D Mark II...the only one that you see on Canon's product list??" He responded with "Yes, it is. You just bought the plastic Japanese model and can upgrade for $500 more to get the Professional Body."

No where on the web page that I selected this from does it say "THIS CAMERA DOES NOT COME WITH A BATTERY OR CHARGER." Nor does the web page for this camera say "THIS IS NOT A 5D Mark II. THIS IS A PLASTIC IMITATION KNOCKOFF"

I ended the conversation with a few choice words, making sure he knew I knew they were a total SCAM. He responded with "We are not a scam. It says right on the site that this is a Polycarbonate Janpenese model." I continued to let him know the many reasons they were scammers....

I went back to their site, buried deep into a different page than the camera page, in small font it said "polycarbonate".

Anyways, please stay away from these shysters.....

"Got this after I ordered two days ago:
Thank you for your order. Your order has been received. Please note that order ship within 24-48 business hours. We do not process orders on weekends.
Item Qty Total
Canon Rebel T2i w/28-200 Lens & More!! 1 $819.99
Sub-Total $819.99
Ground 7-10 Business Days Shipping $0.00
Tax $70.72
Grand Total $890.71

Thank you for shopping with us. Photo&VideoSuperStore.com
Then, this morning: Thank you for shopping at PhotoVideoSuperstore.com. Please call me to confirm you order.

My name is eli1203, I can be reached at 877-262-6126 ext 203 . Please remember to dial my extension 203 as I will be personally handling your order. If I am unavailable, feel free to leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

eli1203

Then one hour later, I got a call from "Michael" on my home phone who launched into a classic bait and switch spiel for a $400 upgrade. Each time I told him to just send me what I ordered, he would interrupt me and threaten to cancel the order unless I agreed to buy his "switch" package. I told him I wanted to buy this as a Christmas gift for my 16 year old daughter and if there were any extras that I needed I could easily pick them up at B&H in NYC. Again he said,"Look, I'll just cancel the order." By this point, it had become evident that I was dealing with a certain group of stereotypical Brooklyn shysters and they had no intention of selling me the camera at that price. Again I said,"Just stop the hard sell and send me what I ordered!" He replied,"I'm cancelling it." So, I saluted him with a vulgarity and hung up.
Belatedly, I looked deeper into the company after initially having read the obviously planted good reviews that prompted me to order from them in the first place. Here's all you need to know:

"Excellent Service and Very helpful"

"The prices are great. Very easy to place an order. Great customer service. "

"When I received the merchandise it wasn't even in the original Nikon boxing you find at Best Buy or another retail store. Kind of makes me think it was refurbished or used. Pretty shady in my opinion plus they won't respond to my emails for confirmation on that! Won't buy anything from here again because the products are cheaper for a reason!!! Not GOOD."

modified review This review was modified by dwzildi on October 29 2010 12:10:16 PM

"Perfect experience! I found just the camera I needed at an amazing price! The payment and shipping process were wonderful, and I would purchase through SHOPDIGITALCORP.com again anytime!"

modified review This review was modified by kaieprobst on October 06 2010 02:11:44 PM

"I ordered the Canon PowerShot SX20 IS Digital Camera. Customer Service, shipping, pricing, and the product itself were all satisfactory. Thank You"

"Ordered a camera from these guys (on a Monday)after not receiving a shipping email after 4 days i called(on Friday). They said it was back ordered 2-3 days and that they emiled me to tell me. Well the email was never received even though i had gotten the original order email with out any problems so i know they had the correct email. I explained that 2-3 days had already passed. They said no worries it will ship on Monday. Well i cancelled the order today (Wednesday) becuase after 9 days it had still not shipped. I wonder if this had anything to do with the fact they went up on the price of the camera $45 right after i placed my order online. I would not suggest buying from these people when there are many other spots to shop at. "

"This was a great experience and i got a great amount of advice and time from these guys. I llok forward to getting my camera and will return to get more lenses in the near future"

"I ordered a Nikon 300 and was called back by Michael who told me that the 300 was discontinued and all the features of its replacement the 300s. I was impressed with the price and knowledge of their sales staff."

Rating 8/104/5

"ShopDigital has been great to work with. I haven't received the camera yet, but everything else seems to be going well with my order and I'm excited to receive the camera!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Overall it wasn't a bad expeirence. They had a little bit of trouble getting my address correct.However, the did work quickly to get this resolved with UPS. Which delayed the delivery by only 1 day. Overall I am happy and would purchase from them again. The had a lower price than anywhere else that I saw."

modified review This review was modified by Larream on September 23 2010 07:33:35 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"Good website and received followup call to verify order information."