shopRBC.com (RB Computing Inc.) Reviews - shoprbc.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 85 reviews

shopRBC.com (RB Computing Inc.) is not a merchant member
shopRBC.com (RB Computing Inc.) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Excellent communication. Great Prices. Fast shipping. Buy with confidence from them."

"I read the reviews here and ordered a custom PC from ShopRBC because they were so positive. The whole experience was outstanding. Fast service and information about component choices, emails I sent were responded to promptly (even on a holiday when the store was closed) and the PC arrived on schedule and it worked great.

Superlative retailer. You will not be disappointed.

"Always been happy with my orders and service from RBC. Can recommend."

"I used to love the service going through RBC, and have used them for years. For some reason, the service has become terrible as of late. I tried ordering a DVD burner online, and my order was processed and never shipped. After a week I contacted them to find out what was going on and they said something about doing some work and they didn't know when or if it would be shipped (it was available online when I ordered it and for a while after, then disappeared). Asked them to cancel it but too bad no one notified me and I had to do it.

Had another problem a week or so later when I received a defective web cam. They wouldn't order a replacement without doing their own testing, and said they'd contact me. I had to contact them to find out they didn't see the problem. I had to go to the store again to demonstrate the problem before they'd order a replacement (I originally offered to demonstrate it when I first returned it but was told they'd do it themselves). When I checked the online availability, it didn't show any, so I contacted them (online) to make sure I'd get one and was reassured it would be there in 2 days. Sure enough, a little over a day later someone else contacts me to say its on back order and I'd have to go in to the store yet again to get a refund. Ended up just ordering the same thing from amazon and received it at my door the next day.

They used to be a good store, but every interaction with them now is becoming more and more painful. I don't see myself going back there for a long while.

"Excellent customer service. Rapid price match answer. Very honest and knowledgeable salespeople. Great purchase experience. Would recommend RBC to anyone."

"I found shopRBC on Google, checked them here, then called to confirm that I was buying fresh stock. Holy Mackerel! I got a knowledgeable guy right away! That has to be a first in the industry. I placed the order, and had the monitor NEXT BUSINESS DAY. ok, I'm impressed."

"This is my 6th purchase and the first time I don't go and use in store pick up.

I've always had great service, even the items I want aren't' always available. They have gone through hoops to find things for me.

There is nothing I can mark them down on. Every thing is top notch.

For some reason on this order I didn't get a tracking number, but then the delivery was so fast (less then 24 hours after it was shipped) I really didn't need it.

"Responded promptly to my questions and the order arrived perfectly.

Would defintely do business with them again.

"RB Computing is a truly excellent store, the most recent relevant hardware is always here, at no-bull prices. The staff are proper geeks themselves, not just salesmen. Use the live sales chat button, they personally give you expert advice on configs, options, tricky parts of system design and much more. To conclude my glowing review, I'm convinced it's just the best computer parts store in Ottawa. Did I mention the prices often beat some very popular online dealers? And you can pickup your order if you're in Ottawa, pay no shipping that way. Shoprbc.com has become an essential tool for product research, system config, and getting the stuff you need fast."

"Great help from sales, the online chat was very handy as my wife was on the phone :-) Very knowledgeable people, I've bought from them for the last 10 years and it's always been a great experience.

"I've been doing business with RBC since they were a small shop down the road from where they are today. They have been around for many years and Rob (the owner) has done a fantastic job of growing his business through word of mouth to a point where it's widely known. I understand he gets orders from everywhere someone can access a pc.
He built his business carefully to ensure he kept customer satisfaction extremely high and he's succeeded. I've been doing business with him for years and will continue doing business with him.
Over the years I bought tens of thousands worth from shopRBC (formerly RB Computing). I've never had a complaint not resolved efficiently and quickly.

"I've done web orders, telephone orders and walk-in orders and these guys have always come through with flying colors. This time was no exception. I ordered a just-released mATX Gigabyte motherboard for a home theatre system and an Intel E8400 cpu. These guys had the parts in stock in record time (even though availability showed 0 for the cpu). The price they provided me was the best I could find anywhere. My experience: 10/10!"

""

""

"I have been a happy customer of RBC for over 5 years and have ALWAYS received the best service. The few returns I have made (early failures, I think) have been dealt with quickly and pleasantly.
These people are the best!

Herb

modified review This review was modified by oldfrt999 on July 09 2008 04:29:29 AM