Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-25

This is the right place

"Great web site and fast delivery with no problem"

2016-09-25

One click away

"Called Samsung to see if I could purchase a remote for my tv in the store. Was advises I could go tonthe site and order one. The price was reasonable. The shipping was a little expensive. I'm able to watch Netflix and I'm happy about that."

2016-09-24

Never received part

"Can't give a great review when I never received it. "

2016-09-23

Would Definitely Order Again!

"Ordering was no hassle & delivery was received as scheduled."

2016-09-23

remote wherefore art thow

"needed a replacement remote got one in swift order"

2016-09-22

Get your backup remotes now !

"Ordered two backup tv remotes in case one breals great price, great deal !"

2016-09-22

color wheel

"Part was delivered to a secondary address with no complications or delay."

2016-09-21

Waste of time

"I called Samsung to get a part number. Samsung referred me to jj international to get the correct part number. Jj international DOES NOT give part numbers. They will only send you the part you need if you buy from them. Long story short I had to get ugly with Samsung in order for them to give me the part number which they should have done initially instead of referring customers to JJ international(a separate phone call) Shipping from them was ridiculous and I saved $90 in shipping costs by buying part from Sears parts direct and they were very easy to deal with and come to find out I could have called them originally and they could have found part number by just giving them the model # of our fridge. Would have saved me lots of time. "

2016-09-20

Got what I ordered!

"All I wanted was for a company to provide the service that they promise. This was the first time I used this company and they did as promised. Thank you."

2016-09-19

quick and easy

"We got exactly what we needed thanks to the customer service rep. He was unbelievably helpful, I could never have found the part without his help. Purchasing our own part and doing the quick 5 minute repair saved me over $200"

2016-09-18

Back order and didn't know it!

"Order something that I needed by the end of the week paid extra for shipping to get it and finally had to call to check order. Rep so casual that the product was on back and might be for a month. Good thing I called "

2016-09-18

Top Notch Service!

"Excellent Customer service!!!, with Contact on line.
Despite being shipped to Canada, the time frame between ordering, (27/08/16), to delivery, (14/09/16), was shorter than I had anticipated.
I would certainly order from this company again, should I need parts for my Samsung products.
Customer service rating through online contact: 10/10
Delivery time: 10/10
Awesome company to deal with!!!

This review was modified by susanirwin on September 18 2016 11:53:07 AM

GOT WHAT I ORDERED!

"Catchy title says it all."

communication

"I ordered parts from them twice. The first time the part was back ordered but they did not tell me that. No communication even after I emailed 3 times and opened a case with pay pal for non delivery. Finally after over 2 weeks I got notice that the item had been shipped. and I received it in good order in 3 days. the second order I received in less than a week in good order. By keeping the customer aware of the situation would have relieved a lot of stress. "

Problem Free Order

"Part arrived as ordered. No problems."

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.