• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.62/10 2.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10

"On Saturday, 3/21/15 @ 12:34pm, I ordered a water filter for my refrigerator online. Cancelled this order on Saturday,
3/21/15 @ 7:20pm online. Item was shipped ANYWAY on
Monday, 3/23/15. NO ATTENTION was paid to my cancellation request!! Because of that, I had to pay $ 4.12
to ship it back, plus I only received a credit of $ 49.99 on my
credit card which was originally billed for $ 61.23. Item plus
shipping. And so your "screw up" cost me a total of $ 15.36.
It's strange that someone paid attention to my order, but not
the cancellation!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to rate out services. I do apologize that we were unable to cancel your order. You order was shipped Monday morning. We get about 500 emails over the weekend and it takes time to go through all of them. This is why we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled. We ship out the orders as fast as we can, that is what our customers expect and this is what we try our hardest to do. If you no longer want the order after it has shipped we will gladly take it back and refund you , but we do not refund the shipping costs because it costs us to ship the order you requested. The return shipping costs for the order would be your responsability as well.”

"I filled in the order online and the part was promptly shipped and delivered before the estimated delivery date."

"J & J's secure online ordering site is very user friendly. I had the model/serial number ready when placing the order which made it easy for me to determine the exact filter I needed for my fridge. Shortly after hitting send, J & J quickly confirmed my order and delivery date. The part arrived a couple days later. It is really nice doing business with folks who are customer oriented. Thank you, J & J. "

"Easy order quick delivery "

"Extremely difficult to reach by phone and system hangs up on you. Online works ok."

"Correct part was received in 2 days as promised. Very satisfied. "

"Only website that had the product I was search for in stock. Products were brand new and shipped to me quickly. Will definitely order more products. Very satisfied. "

"Quick and easy to order with pictures to match what i needed."

"Item was listed on back-order 4 - 6 weeks. The order came in only 10 days. The part worked perfectly."

"Product arrived ahead of schedule in perfect order. Great job."

"Your shipping charges are way too high. The shipping was almost as expensive as the part itself. Shipping should not have been more than $10.00"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to rate out services. I have sent you an email showing the total of shipping and handling charges total for your order was $21.97 . I have also sent you a screen shot showing we paid $22.41 for the shipping. I do understand shipping costs are getting pricey, but that has nothing to do with us. We wish it was under $10 too.”

"the initial water filter sold to us was the incorrect model, it was exchanged with the minimum of fuss"

"I was very surprised and very pleased with the rapid turn around from the time I placed my order to the time I received it which was just a few days. I wish all my online orders would go as smoothly as this one did...thank you so much!"

"It was the correct part, arrived early, and is working perfectly."

"I ordered a neck piece for my Samsung LED TV (which was missing from my TV as well as the remote when I bought it open box at a local chain), only to receive it and find out the screws were sold separately and cost $1.86 each. I found them at the local hardware for 6 cents ea. I have not bought open box merchandise before so I was unaware the defects or reason it was being sold at reduced price is written on the tag on the box in very small print which I think maybe should be pointed out by the sales associate, that has nothing to do with Samsung but it is similar practices. When a person buys a missing or broken part held on by screws, common sense would dictate including the screws, or a disclaimer stating the necessary screws for the part are sold separately."

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.