"Received the correct part quickly and at a reasonable price."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are thrilled to hear that you were content with our company! Thank you for feedback!”

"Quickly sent and received in good condition."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We appreciate you doing business with us! Thank you for your feedback on your experience with us!”

"They had the part, I ordered them and they got here in a reasonable amount of time. You can't ask for more than that."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“it is great to hear that you were content with our business! We will continue to provide good quality services and advance as well. Thank you!”

"Ordered on Friday, received on Monday. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“For in- stock items, if the order is made before 3pm EST, we ship it out on the day of! Glad to hear from you. Thank you!”

"Yes! I ordered what I wanted it came quickly the price was great."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you Jackie for the praises! We will continue to work hard to give high quality services”

"installed the new part in our Samsung refridgerator and it's humming like a champ. Thanks!!

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Its truly awesome to hear that we were able to improve your refrigerator! Thank you for your feedback.”

"Took them a day or two long than I expected before they shipped but the product came as expected."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Some items take longer to ship than other items but thank you for understanding and giving us five out of five!”

"I felt it took to long to arrive.It would be nice to see a parts breakdown of each machine.It was for me a first time user hard to be able to be sure I was ordering the correct part. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“It is great hearing from you, Jerry. For future references, you can always give us a call to our customer service department and the representatives can help you find the exact part that you need!”

"I was very disappointed that the only Samsung appliance parts listed on their site were the electronic service manuals for my washer and dryer.
I ordered the service manuals, and they were delivered satisfactorily.
I was pleased to find that the service manual had a different part number for the washer drain pump than the one I had been trying to locate. Better, this new part was available. So I ordered it, received it and ..... it doesn't fit.
Now again dissatisfied as the drain pump part number in the service manual is not the pump that fits my machine, although the service manual (and other sources) say it should.
So, I am pretty much done with Samsung.

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for your comments. I believe I may know what the issue with your washer may be. We have sent you a message to contact you to assist you with the repair. While we are not technicians, we do have information about a pump issue with the newer models.”

"Everything was quick and easy."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind words. We try our very best to make your shopping experience quick and easy.”

"The Customer Service representatives who answered my calls and took my order were very knowledgeable--answered questions, provided advice--and were quite professional and courteous."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your rating and kind words. We apprecitate your buisness!”

"Easy to order, arrives fast!"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for your rating! We work hard to get customers orders shipped as quick as possible.”

"Although it was difficult to find the section of your website where I would order a replacement remote control, once I did and found my model numbers, it was an easy process to order & pay. The shipping was very fast as well and it arrived in great condition. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We understand that looking through our Remote control section is like finding a needle in a haystack. Samsung makes a ton of remotes! We are hapopy you were able to locate it using your model#. That is always the quickest and easiest way. Thank you for your rating and comments. We appreciate your business.”

"I was on the phone on hold for 55 minutes, then I got disconnected, I paid for 3 day service and I did not receive it on time as expected, also I was charged a handling fee, for what ?
Very poor service!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking your time to rate us. I have looked into the issue and the order was placed on a Wednesday with 3 day air service means a Monday delivery. UPS does not count Saturday or Sunday as a delivery day.”

"My last purchase, as the others in the past, has been very simple to complete and the process closed with on time delivery. The site is easy to navigate, so identifying the item needed is easy. All I have needed has been there. Thanks! "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping Samgsung parts from J&J International Inc and we will continue working hard. Thank you again!”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.