"GREAT SERVICE & VERY SATISFIED"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided! Thank you for taking your time to rate us.”

"I paid for overnight shipping for my part so it could arrive in time to meet up with a scheduled service appointment. The part did not arrive the next day so I called to ask for a refund. I was told that it had to be elevated to a supervisor. I left a message for the supervisor and never heard back nor did I receive my refund."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are terribly sorry for the poor experience you had with us. Our system is completely down at the moment which is probably why you were not able to reach the manager and get a refund. We will try our best to assist you when our system is running again. Please call me directly so I can better assist you. (1-800-627-4368 ext. 223)”

"Received parts quickly. Very happy with the service."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are happy to hear that you were happy with the services we provided! Thank you for the 5 stars.”

"Pretty good response time and items arrived in great condition. Thank you."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“It is our pleasure to give high quality service to you! Thank you for rating us.”

"A PACK OF BOLTS STARTING WITH M8,M6,M5,M4 ETC.
THE ONES THAT I NEEDED WRE MISSING, THE M8 FOER A 65 INCH 4K SAMSUNG. I CONTACTED YOUR OFFICE AND THEY TOLD ME TO RETURN THE ITEMS WITH UPS AND PAY 6.50
FOR THE RETURN. THE SCREWS PRICE WAS 6.75, SO IT DID NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME TO RETURN THEM. TOTAL COST WITH
SHIPPING, 17.49.

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to rate our company. The package of wall mount screws are not all sizes. They are the most popular ones used but they may not fit all models. We make the measurements of the screws available on our website for customers to view and to confirm the one of the screws will fit. If the screw needed is not in the kit, we do not have it available and you will need to check a local hardware store.”

"The part arrived on the date they quoted me, it was a snap to install. I'm gald to report the 72 inch is back in business. Thank you."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“You are very welcome! Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback, we appreciate it!”

"great experience, the website was easy to navigate in my search for the part and delivery was quick. I would definitely use this site again if need be. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for assuring us that you will return to shop Samsung parts! We will continue to work hard to provide high quality services.”

"Easy and fast experience."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the short and sweet comment! We appreciate you shopping Samsung parts from us!”

"My experience was excellent -- couldn't have asked for more."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We feel very content to hear that our customer was pleased with the services we provided. Thank you so much for the feedback!”

"Everything occurred as expected. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are happy to know that we met up with the expectations you had! Thank you for doing business with us. Hope to see you shop Samsung Parts from us again!”

"My shipment of the part I ordered was prompt and I was kept informed by email as to its status. The part was delivered in a timely fashion and I'm very satisfied."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are content to know that you were satisfied with the services we provided! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.”

"The ice maker arrived on time and I was able to install it in less than 10 minutes"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Good to hear that everything worked out well! Thank you for doing business with us, we really appreciate it!”

"great service part arrived right on time "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the praise of J&J International Inc! Great to hear that the part arrived on time.”

"Fast and secure purchasing experience and timely delivery of product."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to know that you had a satisfying purchase with us.”

"Had to call 5 before they ok,'d return. Even though the part that I needed was discontinued, they sent something that didn't fit. Had to pay for shipping and handling for delivery and had to pay to ship it back. CSR's are not friendly and in a rush to get you off the phone. In particular there is this lady CSR that is totally rude. Would never buy from here again. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the time you to into rating us. We would like to apologize for the poor service you experienced. If the incorrect part was sent from our mistake, we give out a pre-paid shipping label. Please contact us so see if we can refund you for the cost you spent to send us back the part.”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,900 merchant members.