• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"The package arrived early and I got exactly what I ordered. It was easy to order"

"The part was correct, delivery good, my objection is the outrageous price for this small piece of plastic, and the outrageous shipping cost. This was the consummate rip off, notwithstanding the $5.95 rip off charge to send an envelope, there had to be at least a 500% mark up for the price of this replacement part (Pulsator-Cap, part # DC66-00777A)! Watch Out with SamsungParts!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2015

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to rate our services. I have looked into your complaint and I have compared our price for the part to other places and they are all around the same price. I ask you to do the same. All you will need to do is google the part#. Ours was $8.95 with $5.95 shipping. Which is the least expensive out of everything I have seen. If you do not believe me, you are free to search yourself.”

"Came fast and I was pleased."

"Fast, easy and very convenient"

"Good, quick service is what I was given by Samsung parts. This is the third time I have had to order a tv remote as my dog keeps chewing them up. Thanks for being so fast."

"I received the wrong part."

"Parts arrived quickly and in good shape."

"good service and speedy delivery!

"very good service.quick responsive time. i am very well satisfied with the service you offer."

"Did not notify me that J&J received order and when I called to check on , rep was very rude. Found out part was not in stock and did not know when it would be available. Also after order was canceled and money refunded to my PayPal account charged me a .30 cent transaction fee!!! Poor "

"The parts I ordered came faster than anticipated "

"The website is a little confusing but overall I was able to find what I needed and the part I received was correct and worked. "

"easy to order, fast delivery"

"easy to use and navigate thru"

"Easy to install. Quick shipment. Very happy with the product."

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.