Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts /

Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-11-29

Surprise, surprise, surprise

"It is always a surprise to receive the item ordered and not have to call to find why they sent the widget instead of the wadget that I ordered. You folks done good."

2016-11-28

Difficult!

"I needed to replace a bracket on a lift up shelf for a Samsung refrigerator. I could see the part I needed on the schematic of my refrigerator, but could not easily identify what part to order. I called Customer Service THREE TIMES. Each time the person answering the phone could not help - asked me to email photos. I emailed photos THREE TIMES to three different people and never got one single return phone call or email - even to tell me the part was not available. Once I sent a follow up email. Still nothing.
Before attempting the fourth call, I went back to the web site and found a way to drill down a little farther....found a part number that seemed like it was right and ordered it. The part works (hooray), but is incomplete for what a needed. I also needed the part that goes on the top part of the shelf which cracked. For now we are gluing it. Functionally it works, just not very attractive. In addition there were not any installation instructions with the part - that would have been helpful.

2016-11-28

Stand for a 32 inch Telly

"Not SamsungParts fault but received the wrong stand, thought I ordered a stand for a 32 inch but received a 36, have you a stand for a 32 inch telly in stock? Type UE32ES5500
I`d like to order that, thank you, Kathleen Bean

2016-11-26

From 3.1 back to 5.1

"The new kitten decided to use the two rear channel speaker wires as dental floss. I went online found the complete kit of wires to fix my system at a reasonable price. Ordering was a snap. The part shipped quick and I am back in business. As fro the kitten, lets just say squirt bottle target practice."

2016-11-25

Losing all faith in Samsung

"I ordered the Transfer Cartridge after speaking to a Samsung Technical Support person and reviewing the printer issues I was having. After paying to have a technician to come out and install the cartridge since it was unsupported and had no instructions, I find out it was not the piece that I needed since there were still problems. At this point I called all around, JNJ says they cannot return since it was opened, Samsung says they can not return but no reason. I have been waiting for weeks to talk to someone in the "Executive Customer Relations". I found out today that they "tried" to call (no message) and closed my case. The most frustrating thing was that a new printer would have been cheaper than the part and the technician. Still hoping that Samsung can at least refund my money..."

2016-11-24

Faulty items

"I am very not very disappointed with the products delivered. Out of 3 BRACKET I ordered 2 were bent. This happened last time too 1 Bracket was damaged and broke with in few days after installing it to the screen. "

Satisfied

"My original order was the wrong part but I was credited and sent the right thing once I called Customer Service. The clerk was great...professional,helpful, and ones what I needed."

2016-11-23

"Parts were shipped in a timely manner. Now my freezer has a handle again."

2016-11-23

"Exactly what I needed! Thanks!"

No product

"Unable to rate, since I haven't received my order. Would like an update to my order.
Cecelia Heavener

Rep reply posted Nov-23-2016

A rep from SamsungParts / J & J Inte, SamsungParts, has responded

Thank you for contacting us.

The item that you have ordered is currently on a nationwide backorder from Samsung. Delivery may take up to 4-6 weeks depending on Samsung's production schedule. Once this part is released from backorder and shipped to us, we will immediately ship out your order and send you a confirmation email with tracking details.

For your information, your credit card IS NOT charged until the order is shipped.
Very sorry for the delay it had to be order from South Korea.

rip off

"charging extra for the screws that are a part of the tv stand base is criminal

customer service was cold and impersonal and couldn't have cared less that they were ripping people off

This review was modified by mlifem on November 23 2016 08:35:44 AM

2016-11-22

Great help and speedy delivery

"I was looking for an outdated part to connect my Samsung television to WI-FI. I e-mailed customer service - providing them with tv model no. and my needs - and received reply within one day. The reply contained a link to the new equipment piece needed. One fast clik and my order was in. I received the equipment piece within a few days and set my system. Very easy and smooth ride. I am very satisfied. My only disapointment is that Samsung does not have a Canadian operation. So I had to pay important delivery price and pay in US dollars."

Great service

"Very fast shipment of part and great service"

Disgruntled customer

"Because you didn't tell me initially that there were 2 parts to the ASSEMBLY that I clearly needed, you charged me your ridiculously exorbitant shipping fee TWICE resulting in almost more shipping charges than the partS that I needed! BAD BUSINESS reeking of poultry waste!!! :( Especially since I politely asked you to drop the shipping charge for the second half(piece) of the ASSEMBLY that I needed and you ignored my plea and charged me double shipping anyway! :( "

Oh so Slow!

"I've been waiting for this part since Oct.31st"

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,607 merchant members.