Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-06-27

STAND NECK GUIDE FOR SAMSUNG 40"

"I wrote a precedent review that wasn't positive but indeed I got an excellent service and the part was exactly that I searched for. Yes, I had the serial but also with this I found a part that was similar. At samsungparts the image was very clear and what to say: a very good service."

2016-06-25

New

"Hi, the website made it easy to order.
Our order was received in a timely manner. Thanks

2016-06-21

No help to identify correct part

"We were not sure which screw we needed to fix the handle on our freezer door. It was not clear from the description on the website and the telephone agent was not able to provide any help. Ended up ordering 2 different ones and it was obvious which one was correct as soon as we opened the package. If the agent had just given us the size of each screw, we would have known which one order. "

2016-06-21

A small, but very important item!

"I received prompt and very helpful information. My new remote control is working perfectly! This was customer service at its best!!!"

Exceeded expectation

"I ordered a part and was given shipping information that met my schedule. Pricing was competitive, part was properly packaged. No bumps in the process and all my questions were answered. Two thumbs up, figuratively speaking."

2016-06-19

Great service

"I needed a new hub cap for my washer agitator. I went to the Samsung parts website and chatted online with a service representative. He guided me to the proper parts, which I was able to order online. 3 days later, my new cap was installed."

This review was modified by maddyscriver on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-18

Freeze your draws

"Quick shipping and the perfect replacement draw for my Samsung freezer! Thanks J&J."

2016-06-17

Quick delivery

"Ordered a part for my stove from J & J and within days we received the order. Quick, easy to deal with, right part. Totally satisfied."

2016-06-16

"Ordered a new fan motor and fan, regular ground. The fridge didn't play nice and began a consistent death rattle the day after I ordered. Decided to order another to be shipped 3 day. Got both fans when scheduled and, now, I have a spare. Excellent service and on-time shipping."

2016-06-16

"The cost of the part was way more expensive then it should have been. Samsung shouldn't gouge a person because their original parts don't last."

2016-06-15

"great received part in a timely manner"

2016-06-15

Fast and easy!

"The only problem from time to time is finding the right part. But after that, the rest is simple. The prices are also good."

2016-06-14

Speedy Ship!

"I ordered the replacement samsung canister water filters and they were received within 7 days without expedited shipping. I appreciate the fast shipping, only con to the purchase was the price of the filters being $45 and the added cost of shipping at $15."

2016-06-13

awaiting refund

"i .have not received my refund for the remote I mailed back 2 weeks ago. Did you receive it? I would like a email confirmation with the receipt of my refund for my records. Thank you for your cooperation. Then I will rate your performance."

Rep reply posted Jun-14-2016

A rep from SamsungParts / J & J Inte, SamsungParts, has responded

“Please give me your return number or order number so I can check the status of your refund. My e-mail is uscharliea@samsungparts.com. Be happy to help you.”

2016-06-13

UPDATED - I got what I ordered but...

"UPDATE: J&J reps rolled onto my little problem and I now have the part I needed (which I couldn't find on the site) so I am a happy customer.

ORIGINAL: The parts listing on the web called the item an assembly but upon receipt the item was a part of the assembly and, of course, was missing the little part that I needed. I suspect the original parts list was the source of the confusion but still, I'm not happy.

This review was modified by zekebourbon on June 21 2016 07:09:41 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-14-2016

A rep from SamsungParts / J & J Inte, SamsungParts, has responded

“I see you ordered a hinge for a shelf. What other parts do you need I can help. Please e-mail me at uscharliea@samsungparts.com. I can help you right way.”

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.