Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-27

"Always very quick to get our order out to us."

Racks Respond

"New parts allow the top rack to once again tilt to ensure all glasses and other dishes are completely dry after completing a cycle. Thanks."

Immediate Tracking Number

"Received my order; however had to call to confirm order and check to see when it would be delivered. Need to have a tracking number in place so customer can keep up with order online. "

2016-04-25

Fast Delivery!!!!

"I put too many items on one of the door shelves in my fridge. Found the part easily, ordered the part easily. Part came in earlier than I expected !!! Was very happy to get things back on the shelf in the fridge. No problems at all. Very nice for Company to exceed my expectations. Will recommend and use again."

fast shipping

"Works great. Was told I had a bad fan, just bad bulb for aftermarket seller."

quicky

"Fast service, part was here in 2 days"

2016-04-24

Quick delivery... and it works!

"Needed a remote and this was so fast and easy, we didn't miss a show!"

Just What I Needed

"I got great service for an obscure part. Everything was as expected...no surprises. Highly recommended.
Davis

Older model but…

"I do not like the new remote that came with my newer Samsung Soundbar system. When I discovered the remote with my older one worked withe the newer "better" one, I ordered a duplicate.
EXTREMELY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!

Fast, Quick, Easy!

"Broke a part on our Samsung refrigerator, went quickly on line to look for replacement and within days it arrived on our front porch and in our refrigerator. Could not have been much easier."

2016-04-22

The right part fast, what more could you want.

"SamsungParts / J & J International Delivered a quality replacement part for my Samsung dryer and It was back up drying in no time. "

Samsung Parts-yes

"I needed a power supply and cord for a Samsung display. I wanted authentic Samsung and found these guys via the Samsung website. Pricing was reasonable, shipping was fast and my parts were correct. All in all a 5 star experience. Will buy from them again when needed."

Almost Satisfied

"I ordered a water filter for my Samsung refrig. I could not install it. A J&J support person tried to walk me through it. I told her that the d---n filter did not fit, and I didn't need instruc tion. I needed a filter that fit. She was patient. She suggested that I call for a service visit. I did that. He came, he installed the filter that I couldn't and he left. He was young and strong. I am old and weak. I just hope the next filter replacement goes easier."

Spot on!

"Ordered this in place for my broken remote. Got it on the mail then placed the battery and it turned my sound bar on without me even reading the manual"

WOW! QUICK DELIVERY!

"GREAT SERVICE, FAST AND A QUALITY PRODUCT. IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH. I REALLY WANT TO WIN AN iPad! MY WATER IS SO-O GOOD NOW."

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.