"Perfect match for the remote the dog chewed up."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are glad to hear that you were able to receive the correct remote. Thank you for doing business with us!”

"Very pleased with how quickly my order was delivered"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! We also pleased to know that you got the parts quickly as promised!”

"Fast
Easy to find part I needed
No complaints

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We are happy to hear back that you were content with the services we provided.”

"order will not b e deliverd for 4-6 weeks ?"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“The part you have ordered is on a nationwide back order. Meaning that we will have to get it from the manufacturer in Korea. Because of this reason, it will take 4-6 weeks. Please be patient with us. Thank you.”

"parts came in good order in good time"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We are happy to know that the part arrived to you in good condition.”

"I purchased a TV stand on October 4 and just received it on 10/23. It was disappointing because there was no communication of it being back ordered and I paid for standard shipping 5-10 business days. Also, when looking for tracking where the product is, it didn't show me where it was just that I had paid for it. This was very frustrating and I hope the communication gets better"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are sincerely sorry for not notifying you of the delay. With parts that are not in-stock, we need to receive it from the manufacturer before we can ship it out to our customers which caused the delay. If you have any questions on your order, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-627-4368.”

"I have yet to receive the item I ordered, it has been 2 1/5 weeks. So I am dissatisfied with the time, but if I get the right part, I will consider it a win."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are terribly sorry for the delay. Please keep checking the status with us. You can check by calling us at 1-800-627-4368. I was not able to pull up your order with the order number you have provided.”

"Great experience. Found the part I was looking for quickly thanks to a good search engine, and pictures of the actual part. Once I ordered, I received a tracking number within 24 hours and was able to keep tabs on where the part was in transit. A perfectly smooth transaction! "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are content to hear that you experienced a smooth transaction with us! We work very hard to provide the best service to our customers. Thank you for shopping Samsung parts from J&J International Inc.!”

"Had the part and received it within 3 to 5 days as promised."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to know that the part arrived at the time as promised.”

"Awesome Service! Great communication!"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had an awesome experience with us. Thank you again for doing business with us.”

"I was able to find the part I needed quickly and the delivery time was satisfactory. I as able to complete the installation of the part myself, which saved me money. Although the parts are a bit pricey. Overall though, I am happy with my decision to order from samsungparts.com and will continue to order the parts I need in the future."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the praise of our company! It is truly a honor to know that you will be shopping Samsung parts from us again. Thank you!”

"Received the Samsung remote that I ordered. However, I am having trouble programming the remote to the TV and my local cable channels. The wait time to talk to anyone for customer support is unreasonably long and is beyond the amount of time I want to spend waiting to talk to someone that May or may not help me."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Due to high volumes of calls, unfortunately, there is a long wait to reach our customer service representative. This issue, we are trying to fix. If you are having trouble programming the remote, instead of calling us, it may be more useful to call Samsung Technical support. Their number is : 1-855-726-8721.”

"Delivery seemed a little slow"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your comment. For items that are not in-stock, it may take longer to receive. Thank you for being understanding and being patient.”

"I was very satisfied with the product and the amount of time in which I received it."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-24-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service! Thank you!”

"I was very happy what the response time to my email as to what part I needed, I receive that response within an hour and immediately placed the order and then it took 20 days to receive my order."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-24-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are glad to know that you were able to order the correct part!”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.