• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"The part should have come with the television. I kept everything that came with that tv, including the foam wrapping! I never should have had to pay for the part or the over-priced shipping. The part works fine, it's the system with which I am dissatisfied. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to rate out service. Please contact the manufacturer for all issues relating to what was not included in the box. We are Not Samsung, We are a 3rd party part store. We have no control over what was missing or have any relationship with the manufacturer to replace any parts they might have forgotten to put in. I am glad the part that you received is working and it took care of the issue.”

"Used them twice and got prompt device, thanks again."

"I ordered a remote identical to the one that came with the TV. Instead got a remote for a Smart TV that works fine but the TV is not a Smart TV. Could have saved money by getting a universal remote at a local store. Paid extra to get what I did not get and with features not compatible with the TV. Called the customer service number and was informed the remote I ordered was no longer available"

"easy to order. Part delivered on time."

"Part came sooner than expected worked great thanks."

"Happy about service but not happy with answer's given. "

"Prt was the right one. Prompt delivery."

"I placed an order for 2 different parts for 2 Samsung refrigerators that were both 16 months old. I was told the one part would be delivered in 5-7 days and the 2nd part in 7-10 business days. I called J&J International today and was now told the latter part was on an indefinite backorder and the first part was still being processed. I never received any notification of this delay. They had no explanation. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold indefinitely."

"We bought our with Samsung appliances already installed, to expensive to replace filters!"

"This part was used as a replacement for my Samsung touch screen remote control. It is working just as good as the original part"

"I ordered a replacement remote for my smart TV. It arrived within a few days and once again I can control my TV from my chair. "

"Quick service and all good except I ordered by mistake and promptly emailed customer service with all pertenent information but it was sent anyhow and I never recieved an email reply, just an unwanted item. I think waste if time and effort on both our parts was avoidable. "

"Speedy response and delivery . . . received my item within a few days. Was very happy with the service. "

"I wasn't for sure what the new part number was but the customer service rep answered my email very quickly and helped me get the correct part."

"My experience ordering a replacement part for my Samsung dryer would have been fine if not for the $20 shipping and handling fees. I replaced a lint trap screen which isn't very big or bulky and certainly not heavy. The shipping fees were excessive and caused me to be charged twice what the part is worth. "

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.