"The part was received in a timely manner. Hiwever, there was a piece that was broken. Fortunately I was able to replace that part with the old part. The icemaker is working fine now"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-31-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for posting your experience with us! It is glad to hear that you made your old ice maker useful with the new one you have received. Thank you for understanding and giving us great feedback!”

"i am not a happy camper. i was not given a part number as it is against company policy. i paid 19.07 to ship a very small and light part (less than 1 pound) from New Jersey to ohio. i was told i could enter the order number on the web site (samsungparts.com) and find the part number that way. there is no place to search prders. if i didnt need the part i would not have ordered it from J & J international (per samsung). at this point in time i dont know if i will buy another samsung product, i have Galaxy S5 cell, side by side refrig/freezer, HD TV, home theater, washer and dryer, all samsung."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-30-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for your comment. As you stated, it is our company policy that the customer service representatives cannot release part numbers and we apologize for the inconvenience of that. Also, if you have many questions on the order that you have put in, you can always call us at 1-800-627- 4368. I am looking at your order now and it has been invoiced today so it will be shipping out also today. Hope you will be a happy camper when you receive your part!”

"Great turn around. Part re stocked the day they expected it to be and shipped immediately."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-30-2014

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the five stars! J&J International Inc try to make our customer happy with great services.Thank you again for your rating!”

"Great Manual on a flash drive. Fast courteous service."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“It is awesome to hear that the flash drive worked well for you. Thank you for your time to rate us!”

"I ordered a wireless card online. I paid for 2 day shipping. It was a holiday weekend so I guess that's why it arrived late. It worked"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Your comment is greatly appreciated! And yes, unfortunately, the weekends and holidays are not considered as a business day.”

"Received parts quickly and they are working. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your short and sweet feedback! It is wonderful to hear back from our customers :)”

"All was perfect!!I,I am very happy.Thank you."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Happy customer, happy J&J International Inc! You are very welcome and hope to see you shopping at J&J International in the future!”

"Experiencia muy satisfactoria. A++++"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Gracias! Thank you for the A ++++! Glad to hear about the awesome experience you had with us!”

"Website made it easy to find the part needed. Shipping was expensive for a cheap part, but understandable."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you Ryan for utilizing our services and being understanding! We sincerely appreciate your input and we will work harder to advance!”

"It seemed to take a long time to get the power board shipped to me once J&J received it from Samsung. J&J received in on the 15th and I was told they would ship it that day or the next day, the 16th. It was not shipped until the 18th and, with UPS ground shipping, I won't get it until the 24th."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us and also for being patient with us. For some parts that we carry take longer than others to receive from Samsung. Again, thank you for understanding!”

"I am having a very difficult time getting a response from this company. They sent me the wrong parts, and I have called at least 12 times and have gotten nowhere. They have asked me to send pictures of the parts showing the differences, and I have send them several times. I have left messages with several people and have never heard back, and have been promised phone calls by service reps have have heard nothing.

This should not be so difficult and should be resolved in a single phone call. I really wonder how this company stays in business with such poor customer service.

If I don't get a response in the next day, I'll contact American Express, and they will get me my money back and I'll find another vendor to provide me the parts I need.

7/29/14 - Still no response!

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We have looked into your case and the order. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and we will be contacting you shortly. Mostly likely, our research department is looking for the correct part you need. Please be patient with us and we will try to figure this out as soon as possible. Thank you for your comment.”

"Received the correct part quickly and at a reasonable price."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are thrilled to hear that you were content with our company! Thank you for feedback!”

"Quickly sent and received in good condition."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We appreciate you doing business with us! Thank you for your feedback on your experience with us!”

"They had the part, I ordered them and they got here in a reasonable amount of time. You can't ask for more than that."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“it is great to hear that you were content with our business! We will continue to provide good quality services and advance as well. Thank you!”

"Ordered on Friday, received on Monday. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“For in- stock items, if the order is made before 3pm EST, we ship it out on the day of! Glad to hear from you. Thank you!”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.