"Quick delivery and accurate part. Easy to install. Thx!"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you so much for your feedback!”

"Selection and identification was easy when we ordered our water filters. Service was prompt and in good condition; what more could you ask for in a purchase?"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the 5 stars! Thank you again for doing business with us”

"The people I talked with were very helpful and were very professional in their efforts to help me. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided! Hope to see you shop Samsung Parts from us again. Thank you!”

"Extremely quick delivery and correct! Thanks"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking your time to rate us! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the experience you had with us.”

"Part arrived sooner than I expected. Thanks "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the praise of J&J International Inc.! We are happy to know that you were satisfied with the service we provided.”

"the part I ordered was delivered sooner than expected in excellent condition and fit exactly where it was supposed to"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We are happy to hear back that you were content with the services we provided.”

"My order came ok but I think it is not right for a customer to have to order and pay for a paper manual. When I am taking picture and video, I like to take my manual with me in case I need to know something about the camera. I can't be in front of a computer all the time. What if someone doesn't even have a computer and not everyone does. Thank you, Joyce Brion"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the 5 stars! Thank you again for doing business with us!”

"Samsung company was a royal pain in the ass to deal with.

JandJ International was a marvelous find! They identified the part I needed, handled the transaction and shipped immediately. I was thoroughly THRILLED with them. If I EVER need a Samsung part again, I will start with JandJ!!!!!!

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

"Every thing went fine. my only concern is the cost of a "plastic" part and shipping-both seemed high"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for taking your time to rate us! We are glad to know that the overall experience with us was satisfying!”

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS TERRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY!
This outfit is a complete and total scam. My DLP bulb arrived from UPS with a crack which my wife reported to J&J immediately. They told us to call UPS to report the crack which we did.
When we asked for a replacement they refused saying that we had filed a claim with UPS. Bad mistake, I work for FedEx and understand completely the claims process for either company.

I ultimately ad to call my credit card company and dispute the charges. The are one low-class outfit.
Do not buy from this terrible company!!!

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Hello and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through with your DLP Bulb. The crack on the lamp may have caused because of the carrier, which is why we need to file a claim with the carrier. The process takes a while because the carrier has many claims and packages to take care of. After the carrier claim has been processed, we will be contacting you on what the next step is. We are sorry again for the hassle.”

"When asked for a part number over the phone so I can order the part on line the customer service person WOULD NOT give me the part number. It was very frustrating. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As you have stated, our customer service representatives are not authorized to release part numbers at all. However we can help you search the part you need and also the price and availability.”

"Part was exactly what we needed and arrived several days earlier than expected"

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Great to hear that you were satisfied with J&J International Inc.”

"Parts are the same as pictured in the ad and arrived in a fair amount of time in perfect shape. "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your purchase!”

"Part came on time, was as described and worked great! "

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“We feel very content to hear that our customer was pleased with the services we provided. Thank you so much for the feedback!”

"Absolutely overpriced item at $30.43. After placing my order with J & J International, I bought 2 extra remotes at Amazon for $9.98 each."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The reason why we may be more expensive than the other sellers is that we only carry Samsung Original remotes.”

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.