Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts /

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-02-02

"Received part in a timely manner. Thank you"

4 out of 5 stars

"I would have given you 5 stars but I had to contact your company twice to get the restore disk I needed. I initially contacted Samsung late in December to inquire about the disk. The first representative I spoke to directed me to Samsung Parts. I spoke to a representative from Samsung parts who checked and then finally told me you didn't carry this product. After I contacted Samsung tech service again, I got a representative that told me they were putting in the order for me. Of course this wasn't true. After a couple of emails to their tech support, I finally got a reply where they once again directed me to Samsung parts. I finally reached out to Samsung on Facebook, and the representative was able to provide the part number for me to use on your website to place the order. So once I got to that point, I was very happy with the service. It was difficult to locate the part number for the disk on your website, when I checked it originally, before I reached out to your customer service by telephone on December 21. So in the in, I only dinged your company one star. I don't know if I would recommend that someone buy a Samsung product based on my experience though."

2016-02-02

"Exact pieces i waa looking for."

Recieved A Used Cable

"Sorry to say, that I was quite excited when I found your website, waited longer than I expected form it to arrive, credit card error./

When it got here I started to use it. In less than (3) three hours it was heating up, unlike the original factory cable / ac adapter / charger.

Extremely disappointed

Shipped to wrong address

"You have shipped my package to the billing address instead of the shipping address"

“Good Morning,
This order was taken online. We shipped it to the address that was put on the order,
We did not fill out the shipping or billing address the person placing the order online did.”

Parts Catalog for Samsung Front loader Washing Machine

"ordered parts catalog but instead of a parts catalog I received a thumb drive version of the parts catalog--website did not mention thumb drive---disappointed"

Rep reply posted Feb-01-2016

“Good Afternoon,
When ordering manuals there is a drop down box above the add to cart button. USB, CD or Paper. You need to choose the correct format you want.”

A-ha

"Got the correct part as ordered in a timely fashion. I would use this site again. "

Wow!

"Very quick to find parts and easy to order. Fast process and delivery."

Great Service, Wrong Part

"The service was great unfortunately I ordered the wrong part, now going to see what the return service is like."

dropped the ball

"I failed to receive my order. Not sure whether to try again or not."

SamsungParts, SamsungParts / J & J Inte rep has responded

“Your credit card declined and we sent you an email on 1/11/2016 at 1:31PM about the issue. Please contact us so we can replace the order.”

2016-01-30

Still Awaiting Refund

"I would of given 5 Stars!! I did not pay attention to the very fine print for my replacement ice maker on the website, that there were two versions depending on the number of pins on the electrical connector (Order Number 917234). Contacted J&J International, she understood my issue quickly resolved my order with a RO# in order to mail out and receive my refund. She was very professional! I purchase the correct part (O#1760863) while still on the phone and received it in about a week. Works great!! Mailed the package out as instructed on the Jan 20, 2016 and was delivered to you on Jan 22, 2016 to Caldwell, NJ. I wish the website when ordering would show both parts (photo) and not one and the very fine print and the refund process was a much faster since we are on 8 days and counting."

2016-01-30

Easy Transaction!

"Easy to find part and great online customer service. If I need a part again, I'll be back. "

drain hose issue

"Found the exact part we needed. Quick and easy ordering came right on time. Shipping was a bit expensive but overt all great experience! "

2016-01-29

Samsung sells me a microwave handle without screws

"Yet when I get it, I found that the screws, which you did not provide, are specialty made by SAmsung, not available in hardware stores. I did spend several hours between Home Depot, Ace, Lowes and several hours on the Internet to find such screws, which are not available except through Samsung.
After talking and trying to plead my case to your service rep on the phone, she talks to her manager who agreed to sell me the screws by Samsung, which as of now and after weeks have not been received yet. I had my request over two weeks ago. The only consolation I get is to waive the shipment fee for me.
Samsung should rethink their service and quality standard. They have a weak design where the handle breaks easily, and the replacement is very expensive and, annoying to customers. A good quality company provides complete warranty on such a part that should last years, and emphasize years.
I will never buy Samsung again, even if you offer it free. Your quality is questionable and your service is poor at best. I had a top of the line Samsung that did not run well for 18 months!,,,,,

“Good Morning,
We will forward your comments about the product to the manufacturer.”

Still no parts

"It has been over 3 weeks and still no parts. Will never use again."

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.