Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-28

"High quality fast shipping"

2016-05-27

Frustration

"The repair process for our stove was frustrating because of the time involved getting the repair complete. After using the oven about six times, the central control board burned out. A service man had to come out and diagnose the problem and then order the part. When the part arrived about two weeks later it was broken because it had not been packed inside a protective box. Another part was ordered and it arrived in good condition and was installed, fixing the stove. We have four Samsung appliances in our kitchen; two of them had to be repaired within the first 18 months of light use. I am disappointed in the quality of Samsung kitchen appliances and in the haphazard way the first replacement part was shipped. The second replacement part was sent quickly and arrived in three days. The oven now appears to be working correctly."

This review was modified by kanervod on May 27 2016 02:11:40 PM

2016-05-26

Satisfaction guaranteed

"I am totally satisfied with the parts and delivery service and part is exactly as stated had no issues putting the park back on and it worked perfectly fine once I have everything back together. I would definitely come back to buy more parts from this company!"

2016-05-26

Seamless, Easy & Quick

"I looked up the part using the refrig number, compared the pic with the broken part & ordered it. It came in a couple of days, & fit exactly. Can't do better than that!"

2016-05-25

Troubleshoot first, order parts second

"Thought sure the board was the culprit but further troubleshooting after ordering the board revealed two leds burned out ,one each on two strips. I cut one led off of one board and soldered it on the cleaned space for one of the lights and ordered a new strip for the remaining bad one. That fixed the problem and I will sell the board later on eBay."

2016-05-24

Excellent

"An excellent transaction. Everything was exactly as described, shipping was timely, packaging was well done and price was very competitive. Great seller!! I'll be back to purchase more. "

2016-05-24

3 attempts to receive all the components for my SIMPLE ORDER

"#1) I recently moved and could not find the stand for my 46" TV
#2) I went on the website and ordered a replacement. No picture on the website of what I was ordering - so I could only assume it would be complete. I only had two options one for the stand and one for the "guide" - to me a guide means a booklet.
#3) The $117+ stand arrived with no written instructions and it was just a stand with no way to connect it with the TV (previously it had been wall mounted - so this was all new to me)
#4) I called the customer service number and was told I need to order the "guide" - so frustrated I did ($11+ S&H)
#5) The guide arrived which only included covers for the posts attached to the TV and the Stand and some screws. GRRRRR :( and again no instructions as to how to attach or assemble.
#6) I called for a third time trying to order the posts that hold up the TV on the Stand. $33+ -- the posts are not in stock, I have to wait another week or two to have my TV sit on the stand. They waived the S&H but frankly all this could have been handled in one order if the website told you what you needed in order to use the stand. If they had pictures of what you were ordering and suggested other items needed that others had purchased. Very unhappy at this point and surprised SAMSUNG would utilize this company as their parts supplier.

2016-05-23

Fast is the word

"I got the needed part quick, my refrigerator now keeps the food cold not frozen"

2016-05-23

On time if pricey

"Part was what I needed and arrived just fine, was just rather expensive!"

2016-05-22

great service

"puppy chewed my Samsung remote. 2 days later I had a new one ( remote control). Very good service!!"

2016-05-21

"Placing the order was easy. No issues. "

2016-05-21

ordered new part/ new part defective

"ordered a ice route assembly took 10 days plus to receive, installed, ice maker inop. called samsung , reset ice maker still no. ice. removed new part, was hot on the side ,replaced old ice route assembly. it works. samsung wanted to send a repair man. they wanted 200.00 to come out and diagnose. very dissatisfied. i gave 3 different people with samsung all the info and they couldn't diagnose over phone."

2016-05-20

Ice maker woes

"The ice bucket from our refrigerator broke. Ordered the new one , which arrived a day sooner that was scheduled!"

2016-05-19

Replacement remote control for Samsung LCD TV

"I mistakenly lost my original Samsung remote control for my LCD TV when it unknowingly got scooped into the recycling bag for newspapers that I set out at the curb. The new one works as well as the old one did, and it was delivered in a timely fashion. Thank you for the prompt service. "

2016-05-19

UPSET!!!!!!!!!!

"Ordered on 04/27/2016, received invoice but no shipping date. When I called a week later, They said the part had been on back order. Would have been nice to know that as I needed that part to do laundry. No mention on the invoice or email that said it was back ordered. I cancelled the order and ordered from someone else as the day that I ordered it, they sent it out to me. "

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.