Stores > SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.

• SamsungParts / SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-07-20

eventually got it right and all is good

"wrong part was received and returned but when correct part was subsequently received it was easily installed and working great.

my pay pal account was reimbursed and I paid for the second part with a credit card.

2016-07-19

The samsung gear battery works

"Easy installation
The samsung gear battery works

Great service!

"Went back to the store we purchased our sons Samsung tv at, looking for a replacement guide (the part that connects the tv to the stand) that was MIA as we didn't want to wall mount the flatscreen again. They didn't carry them, suggesting I try online with Samsung.
Came across the SamSung Parts/J & J website and ordered through there. Even called to confirm I had ordered the right part after the confirmation gave me a different size tv. Very helpful and after checking she let me know I had the right part.
Only downside was this isn't shipped within Canada (or they don't have a Canadian distributor that I could find), so after including exchange it isn't a bargain by any means.

Happy as can be

"I just ordered a filter it did its purpose was dellivered in time what else can i say but a good review "

Excellent service

"On line chat identified the specific part # I needed, placed order and part arrived ahead of schedule"

Saved me!

"We lost the remote control and power cord to our tv during a move and I had to order them. They were delivered fast and worked great! Thank you!!"

"received before expected!"

Fully Satisfied

"Received exactly what I ordered, when I expected it, and it worked perfectly."

Lightning fast delivery

"The parts were delivered fast and on time. And they were the right parts."

2016-07-15

Very pleasantly surprised!

"I thought we were doomed to a crippled remote. Then I found these guys and they surprised me again they not only had the remote I needed but they had it delivered to my home in practically no time at all!!!!"

2016-07-15

Great product

"Part was delivered quickly and was packed very good with no damage. Very satisfied with the entire experience. "

2016-07-14

"Delivered the right parts in a timely order. I felt they could of gave shipping info earlier but sometimes that is not possible."

Samsung Refrig. Water Filter Replacements, two a year

"I need one of these every 6 months, and I order in June/July, one for now, one for about January next year. Ordering the part is easy, been doing it for about 6 years. It arrives quickly (matter of days I think) and is always the correct part which works fine. Never had a problem with an order from J&J. Very happy."

2016-07-14

No problen with delivery but service is horrible.

"Samsung Canada parts told me to buy the replacement part and then technical support will help with installation process. Called them thrice and been told that someone will call back. No luck so far.

This time was a Charm

"The spares arrive in time very well pack.
The other time I bought them, there was a problem with paypal.

Share SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc.'s store rating

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. is a merchant member
SamsungParts / J & J International, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.