• RV Parts Countr

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2015-06-29

"Absolutely horrific company BUYER BEWARE.
From the very beginning they completely screwed up my order, I specifically ordered a Dometic Trimline a&E Bag awning 11' meadow green. The invoice showed a 12'. After many emails back and forth over a period of three days, I was told it would be the correct one, but to "ignore the invoice" How does that work? They cannot even correct their own invoices??? Anyway after a week, I finally after many assurances from a "supervisor" that it would be the correct item, of COURSE it was the absolutely wrong color that arrived...AZURE. It was quite amusing how they blamed Dometic for the error, and when I called the Dometic Dealer line directly, they blamed this company. What a complete disaster!! They charged my credit card 3 TIMES with all completely different prices. Eventually they credited two of the three charges, but I had to dispute the last charge because they never followed through with crediting my account for their mess. PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK. This company acts like they run the place out of a garage. I have NEVER had such a terrible experience such as this. Complete and unbelievably bad communication skills....oh and the best part: If you ever need to talk to their "customer service" be prepared to be on hold for at LEAST an hour."

2015-06-15

"Ordered a locking battery box by phone. Told them it was for two six volt batteries. There is only one size for that. They sent one for 12 volt batteries. It is not as tall. Called them up and told them they sent the wrong one. Got nowhere! Sent an e-mail. Reply said I could not return it because it was past fifteen days and because I opened the box. How could I know if they sent the right one or not unless I opened the box? what an absurd rule. Open the box and then can't return? Sent them another e-mail and they did not respond. Had to spend another $70.00 to get this one reworked so it would fit the two 6 volt batteries."

This review was modified by twono7 on June 16 2015 10:40:03 PM

2014-11-08

"BUYER BEWARE. We bought a microwave oven needing a specfic model and were sent a different model than the 1 we ordered without asking us if that would work for us because the manufacturer discontinued the 1 we needed .After about 15 emails and their customer service calling my wife a liar they took the oven back. After 10 days I contacted them about our refund an got the stalling notice that our refund would be issued the next Saturday. There is no reason a refund has to wait 15 days to be credited back except stalling on the part of RV Parts Country. We are VERY dissatisfied with this company again BEWARE the are LYING & DECEITFUL."

This review was modified by kdlev49 on November 08 2014 12:18:31 PM

2014-10-20

"Never do business with these people. I bought an item that had free shipping. I returned the item and was charged a 20% restocking fee plus the original outbound freight. They are horrible!!!!!!! Customer service is awful, I will never buy here again. "

2012-09-26

"RV Parts Country had the best prices on just about everything I found. Most of the guys online is trying to charge an arm and a leg and living on retirement, I can't buy those full priced and over priced items from everyone else, so I shop at RV parts country. I've bought there for several months now, and I've not once had any problems with those guys. I needed to return a couple vents at RV Parts Country which took a couples days to get a return number, but they got me taken care of none the less. I give rv Parts Country 2 thumbs up for their reviews of being a good and reputable company to me this long."

2012-09-19

"I bought 3 items from RV Parts Country. All 3 of the items were not as described on the web site. I kept 1 only because I was still able to use it. The other 2 items were shipped back per their approval. It took about 2-3 weeks for them to refund the money for one of the items after they received them. They refused to refund the money for the other item sometimes they would tell me that they didn't receive it and other times they just simply said they cant find it. I had proof that it was delivered and accepted by them. I spent weeks trying to resolve the problem. But they would never return phone calls and replies to emails were useless. Lucky for me after explaining the problem to my credit card company, they credited my card and were going to issue a chargeback against RV Parts Country."

2012-09-18

"RV Parts Country had the best price on a set of drawer hardware so I bought it. When I received my package, there was a set of sockets in it, which I needed them and forgot to order, but wasn't what I got. I called rv parts country back and let them know and they shipped me the drawer slides and let me keep the sockets free because of the mistake. RV Parts Country is a lot better than some of the other scum I've bought from."

2012-06-13

"I have bought from these folks for several years now and I must say that I love everything I have gotten from RV Parts Country. They have been great answering phones and the products has been great. I bought an RV air conditioner from RV Parts Country last week and it came perfect and the price was so much cheaper than everyone elses. RV Parts Country has the best prices around and I highly recommend them to everyone for all their RV parts needs. Their RV parts department was the most curteous that I have spoken with and not once did they hang up on me like the rest of the guys out there. RV Parts Country is my number one shop and I recommend them to all of you out there.
Thanks so much guys!

Dick Monehue"

Share RV Parts Country's store rating

RV Parts Country is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RV Parts Country is not a merchant member
RV Parts Country does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!