Stores > RV Parts Country

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-10-04

Half Priced Refrigerator

"I bought a refrigerator that was half price the guy here in town and got it 3 days quicker than he could get it. Love these guys!"

This review was modified by RedRocketDriver69 on October 04 2016 12:38:32 PM

2016-08-26

Happy with my new Dometic A/C

"I just replaced my Dometic 11,000BTU a/c on my sprinter van. It only took me about 4 hours and most of that time was getting the a/c off and on the roof. I bought the replacement from RV Parts Country. I am very happy with their price and service. They had the lowest price and shipping was under $10. A competitor wanted over a $120 for shipping. They were very responsive. I received the a/c within a week of ordering. It was shipped directly from Dometic with overnight shipping. I was pleased with their website, their responsiveness when I emailed them and the fact that I could pay using paypal. "

2016-08-08

WORST ONLINE SELLER I'VE HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!

"Purchased CDF-11 from RV Parts Country. Received item. Read manual carefully, plugged unit in, did not work. Re-read manual and it indicates that I've received a defective unit. Contacted RV Parts Country about issue. They replied with "You'll have to call Dometic for warrantee claim. Called Dometic and closest service center is 75 miles away. Re-contacted RV Parts Country about wanting to return item. They replied with "No. Dometic products are not returnable". In addition, they sent me their return policy which...was never presented to me at the time of purchase. Now opened a dispute with Paypal....for a full refund. One way or another, I will get me money back. But the experience of dealing with these crooks is pretty terrible. Never again. "

This review was modified by jlfwolf on August 08 2016 02:51:04 PM

2016-07-05

Horrible service... and lies!

"Not impressed (at least not positively)!

First, I can’t locate the items I want, so try Online Chat (June 20ish). When I state I can’t find the items online, but want to know price and availability, the agent tells me “all our prices are listed online”. After getting nowhere with the online chat, I disconnect and eventually order two air conditioners and a conversion kit (that I’m not sure I need). Website states all items are in stock.

After about a week, I email asking for shipping status. I get a lame email response asking me to confirm receipt if I’ve received my items, and to wait 24-48 hours if I have not yet received the items, then contact them. I wait 24+ more hours and contact the sales department.

The agent I get tells me the air conditioners were on back order, but they are now in, but the conversion kit is on back order for an unknown time period. Dometic was holding off shipping the air conditioners until the conversion kit was available. I tell her I’m not even sure I need the conversion kit, would they please ship the air conditioners? She looks into it, says yes we need the conversion kit, however if we replace the thermostat (which is in stock) it will accomplish the same thing at a reduced cost, and we won’t need the conversion kit. We change the order to cancel the conversion kit, buy the thermostat. The two air conditioners and thermostat are supposed to be shipped that day. She states several times that Dometic is shipping the air conditioners to us that day, and the thermostat will be shipped that day as well.

Thermostat arrives the following week, but no sign of air conditioners. Call today (7/5) to get shipping status. After an almost hour wait on the phone (starting with being #5 in queue), I finally get an agent. She checks on the status and tells me the air conditioners have been on back order, and will probably not be shipped until the end of July. When I tell her the agent told us a week before that that the two would be shipped that day, she looks into it again. She says Dometic will have a few in a couple of days (on the 7th and some more on the 11th) … no way to verify if ours will be one of those. No way to guarantee we will receive shipping notification (Dometic sometimes notifies them of shipments, sometimes not. Their department TRIES to notify customers of dometic shipments…no guarantee that a shipping notice will be sent to us.

Also, they sent a "shipping" email shows the conversion kit (which was cancelled and thermostat ordered) and the two air conditioners, so the email does not show correct items or price. We did receive the thermostat today (7/5). Also, the email certainly leads one to believe that the air conditioners were shipped... not on back order!

Update 7/13... we received the two air conditioners. Never did receive an updated Invoice/order confirmation showing the change from conversion kit to thermostat. I requested a proof of sale so that we had something in case of warranty issue. The response I received was that they were unable to provide it. The rep that handled the change had not done it properly... thus they had to manually correct their inventory, blah blah blah. The end result was to save the email response (stating they couldn't provide a sales receipt) as proof of my purchase should we have a warranty issue.

This review was modified by JohnAcker on July 13 2016 06:24:57 AM

2016-05-16

Worst company to deal with!!!

"This was one of the worst online shopping experiences I have ever had. RV Parts Country states that they ship in 24-48 hours and your item will arrive in 3-4 days. What they don't tell is that certain items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and it will take several extra days to get your item. We bought an awning on April 12th, 2016. After waiting a week with no tracking and no awning, I called RV Parts Country to see where our awning was. This was the first of 3 weeks of calling them and Dometic daily trying to get my awning delivered to me. I was lied to by both companies assuring me that they were shipping it today or they were shipping it tomorrow. At one point Dometic mailed me a box of unidentifiable metal poles. Eventually someone at Dometic told me that they had a warehouse inventory problem and that they did not have the item in stock. It would then be in stock at the end of May(during the middle of our camping trip) and we could wait for it to be in stock or cancel our order and get a refund. We opted for the refund. So, I called RV Parts Country on May 5th to cancel our order. I was told that a supervisor would have to cancel the order and issue a refund and that I would receive an email confirming the cancellation and refund. Monday, May 9th, I had not gotten an email confirming the cancellation and refund. So, I opened a dispute on Paypal demanding our refund from RV Parts Country. On May 11th, a UPS truck dropped off a package and lo and behold it is our awning. The awning is in 99% good order with only a small run in one of the screens(which I can easily fix). I cancelled the dispute and hope to never have to deal with RV Parts Country and Dometic, again. "

This review was modified by skeletor807 on May 16 2016 06:19:03 AM

2015-12-23

"Bought several times from RV Parts Country and just want to say thank you to them. They have never done me wrong and saw negative reviews about them and made me angry . They are so nice!"

This review was modified by sandrasloan1 on December 23 2015 01:44:14 PM

2015-09-02

"Placed a simple order of a shower head for my RV and after 2 weeks and not receiving it, I tried calling them. Was put on hold in their "QUE" for over 15 minutes and when I finally reached #1 in the Que, was disconnected on. After finally getting someone on the phone, I was told the shower head was not available and on backorder. They never thought to contact the customer and tell them its on backorder? Luckily I went through PayPal. This company has poor customer service ! Never do business with them."

2015-08-28

"Based on a my 1st experience I found customer service lacking in product knowledge which lead to a cancelation by me of the order I placed. So in full due to the wrong info on RV parts Country customer service personal I had no choice but to cancel order. Than I was told they did not care who said, what was said in fact any cancelation by the buyer results in a 6% charge. "WOW" over $2.00 no understanding or give on their part. Customer service gets a big fat 0 for effort. "

This review was modified by Mike714 on August 28 2015 07:41:14 AM

2015-06-29

"Absolutely horrific company BUYER BEWARE.
From the very beginning they completely screwed up my order, I specifically ordered a Dometic Trimline a&E Bag awning 11' meadow green. The invoice showed a 12'. After many emails back and forth over a period of three days, I was told it would be the correct one, but to "ignore the invoice" How does that work? They cannot even correct their own invoices??? Anyway after a week, I finally after many assurances from a "supervisor" that it would be the correct item, of COURSE it was the absolutely wrong color that arrived...AZURE. It was quite amusing how they blamed Dometic for the error, and when I called the Dometic Dealer line directly, they blamed this company. What a complete disaster!! They charged my credit card 3 TIMES with all completely different prices. Eventually they credited two of the three charges, but I had to dispute the last charge because they never followed through with crediting my account for their mess. PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK. This company acts like they run the place out of a garage. I have NEVER had such a terrible experience such as this. Complete and unbelievably bad communication skills....oh and the best part: If you ever need to talk to their "customer service" be prepared to be on hold for at LEAST an hour.

2015-06-15

"Ordered a locking battery box by phone. Told them it was for two six volt batteries. There is only one size for that. They sent one for 12 volt batteries. It is not as tall. Called them up and told them they sent the wrong one. Got nowhere! Sent an e-mail. Reply said I could not return it because it was past fifteen days and because I opened the box. How could I know if they sent the right one or not unless I opened the box? what an absurd rule. Open the box and then can't return? Sent them another e-mail and they did not respond. Had to spend another $70.00 to get this one reworked so it would fit the two 6 volt batteries."

This review was modified by twono7 on June 16 2015 10:40:03 PM

2014-11-08

"BUYER BEWARE. We bought a microwave oven needing a specfic model and were sent a different model than the 1 we ordered without asking us if that would work for us because the manufacturer discontinued the 1 we needed .After about 15 emails and their customer service calling my wife a liar they took the oven back. After 10 days I contacted them about our refund an got the stalling notice that our refund would be issued the next Saturday. There is no reason a refund has to wait 15 days to be credited back except stalling on the part of RV Parts Country. We are VERY dissatisfied with this company again BEWARE the are LYING & DECEITFUL."

This review was modified by kdlev49 on November 08 2014 12:18:31 PM

2014-10-20

"Never do business with these people. I bought an item that had free shipping. I returned the item and was charged a 20% restocking fee plus the original outbound freight. They are horrible!!!!!!! Customer service is awful, I will never buy here again. "

2012-09-26

"RV Parts Country had the best prices on just about everything I found. Most of the guys online is trying to charge an arm and a leg and living on retirement, I can't buy those full priced and over priced items from everyone else, so I shop at RV parts country. I've bought there for several months now, and I've not once had any problems with those guys. I needed to return a couple vents at RV Parts Country which took a couples days to get a return number, but they got me taken care of none the less. I give rv Parts Country 2 thumbs up for their reviews of being a good and reputable company to me this long."

2012-09-19

"I bought 3 items from RV Parts Country. All 3 of the items were not as described on the web site. I kept 1 only because I was still able to use it. The other 2 items were shipped back per their approval. It took about 2-3 weeks for them to refund the money for one of the items after they received them. They refused to refund the money for the other item sometimes they would tell me that they didn't receive it and other times they just simply said they cant find it. I had proof that it was delivered and accepted by them. I spent weeks trying to resolve the problem. But they would never return phone calls and replies to emails were useless. Lucky for me after explaining the problem to my credit card company, they credited my card and were going to issue a chargeback against RV Parts Country."

2012-09-18

"RV Parts Country had the best price on a set of drawer hardware so I bought it. When I received my package, there was a set of sockets in it, which I needed them and forgot to order, but wasn't what I got. I called rv parts country back and let them know and they shipped me the drawer slides and let me keep the sockets free because of the mistake. RV Parts Country is a lot better than some of the other scum I've bought from."

Share RV Parts Country's store rating

RV Parts Country is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RV Parts Country is not a merchant member
RV Parts Country does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!