• RueLaLa.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Sadly, so lame! Most of their products, Burberry and other high-end brands included, are second-rate and/or defective in some way. 75% of the items I have ordered from this site have been obvious defects! Do no waste your time..."

This review was modified by rondamae on June 03 2015 05:58:01 PM

"Ordered $709 item in January, it still wasn't delivered by the end of March despite contacting them several times so I cancelled the order. Every call resulted in the same "I'll reach out to shipping (or whoever) and we'll get back to you in a few business days!" but they seldom do call back. Now they claim they can't refund my PayPal account though they don't know why and refuse to try again "It's the system, so sorry...". They now want a credit card number to try to process a refund but, frankly, I don't trust them given my experiences so far, I don't need the aggravation of getting things back on autopay if the CC issuer decides Rue La La is some kind of security risk and they cancel the CC! Avoid Rue La La if you don't like a big hassle!"

This review was modified by abh3 on April 06 2015 05:57:01 AM

"STAY AWAY! If I could give them No Stars I would. I have had the most horrible experiences with the people running this 'business'. Buyer beware. Shopping online is suppose to be easy and a time saver. Apparently those are not the tenants that Rue La La aspires to deliver. I have had multiple issues with them either sending me the wrong stuff, not sending me things--but charging me anyways and finally this last instant which is totally reprehensible, this site is a scam...About 5-6 weeks ago I ordered 3 jackets, all the same except in different colors...I get an email stating the black jacket is on its way a few days later an Amber jacket arrives--I notify shipping to tell them to make sure they adjust the order so I don't get the same color jacket twice, you would think this would be fairly straight forward right? Well, you would be wrong. A couple days later the next jacket arrives, it is suppose to be brown, a black jacket shows up...no big deal really since I ordered these coats in all the colors...the problem was that no one was ever talking to the shipping department, this mix up was all being made because someone can't tell the difference between colors...trust me, I ordered a beige color block sweater once and they sent me a black sweater--this happens all the time, even though the customer service people tell you this is not the normal, yea right. So after many, many emails suggesting they contact shipping, change the color in my order to reflect the color I still need and then telling them NOT to send me ANOTHER amber jacket or charge my credit card for such, I get an email from them saying 'GOOD NEWS, we found you an AMBER jacket'!! What?? I don't want an AMBER jacket, I email them yet AGAIN and by the way, with this one issue, I have been emailed back by ERIN K., HOLLY S., HARMONY K., SUZANNE L., STEPHANIE C., JENNY D., KAYLA L., DOROTHY P., NATE J....ALL OF THESE PEOPLE TO ADDRESS CHANGING THE COLOR OF JACKET IN AN ORDER THAT THEY SCREWED UP MULTIPLE TIMES AND GUESS WHAT? Not one person fixed it...there is no continuity and no responsibility. I eventually get an email saying that the jacket, AMBER, not BROWN like it had been addressed multiple times was on the way. I never gave them permission to charge my credit card for $249 for this jacket and in fact told them not to and they did it anyway. I suggested they stop shipment on this package that I never authorized and I was told that I would be LIABLE for the merchandise--even though they could not tell me for sure what was in the box they were sending...and of course what arrived was what I did not want, have an email trail a mile long detailing that I did not want nor approved charges for and they did it anyways...and threatened me with being liable for their mistakes. The company is horrible. I was told a supervisor would be contacting me in a day or two and guess what, never happened, never heard from anyone either through phone or email. Being a Rue La La member basically means your time will be wasted, you will be threatened and they will shirk responsibility for their lack of service. Why bother with such treatment when there are so many better websites, Gilt, HauteLook, 6pm to name a few...all have provided appropriate service and delivered items in a timely fashion. Look elsewhere people, Rue La La is the worst."

This review was modified by missmagoo on March 17 2015 05:15:23 PM

"I've been a happy customer of Rue La La . however my last purchase, two bras, was not a happy experience. The final sale print for bra's is very small and in the same black print as the rest of description. It is very easy to miss when focusing on the description or size of the item. The final sale warning does not in MY BAG or on the ORDER SUMMARY either. The final sale notice for intimates or swimsuits should be more prominent to avoid confusion, especially Rue La La has such a liberal return polity on other merchandise.

This review was modified by tgmoser on January 18 2015 05:02:21 PM

"Rue La La is a great site!! One of my favorite sale event sites. Great quality merchandise at great prices. Their customer service is top notch. I've ordered a LOT of stuff from here and only had a couple of issues. One was that a home item wasn't as pictured. It was drop shipped, so this probably wasn't RLL's fault as they may have never seen the product and were simply using the photo supplied by the producer / shipper. They handled it professionally and courteously and paid the return shipping and gave me a refund. All of the apparel is shipped from RLL, and I have been satisfied with almost everything shipped. I would highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys these "daily deal" sites -- you can buy from them with confidence!"

"Love this website. Have gotten some items that I didn't like and it was easy to return. Got a great pair of shoes!"

anaspengler's Avatar

San Antonio, Texas

"Such a great place to buy online. I have already boght lots of things on ruelala.com including watches and coats. They created a 30 days free shipping once you pay 9.99.
Love them!

"This is the first time I've ordered from this site, but it certainly won't be the last! They have great prices and FAST shipping! I am very happy with this merchant and would most definitely recommend them."

"if you dont have a US billing address dont bother purchasing at RUELALA. they have an excuse of
"I've taken a look and it looks like we were unable to process your order due to an issue with your financial institution. I would recommend contacting your bank in regards to this issue, and please be sure your billing address is correct in your Rue La La account"
my card is not issued in the US therefore not US billing but shipping in US.
i've called the bank there was a transaction w/c was on float but the MERCHANT DIDNT CONFIRM, so there was no problem with my financial institution but the problem is the merchant because they did not confirm.
dont waste your time in this site for all you FILIPINOS out there!

"Very good seller!!! Nice offers! Quick shipping! I like it!!"

"I ordered from Rue La La and found it to be a great deal! They have quality name brands at reasonable prices. They do not carry those brands that say they are quality but really are cheap products with good design. I bought a Joseph Abboud suit at 1/2 the price of the exact same suit at Nordstrom's. The nature of the site is to sell the small quantities they have until its gone (which is why you get such good deals). If you dont order at the beginning of an "event" the quantities get small and hard to find."

"This was my first order from Ruelala and I'm not sure I'll be ordering from them again. Yeah, the deals seem great, but after over two weeks, they email me telling me that the order cannot be fulfilled. I ordered a winter coat and forwent buying other ones and asking for one for X-mas, never considering that the order would not be fulfilled. I was left having to pay full price for something that I barely enjoy wearing. To their defense they credited my account $50, but what's the point of having a credit to use if I can't depend on an order being fulfilled? Disappointing. I'll be sticking to their competitors in the future as I've not had any such issues. "

Share RueLaLa.com's store rating

RueLaLa.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RueLaLa.com is not a merchant member
RueLaLa.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!