Stores > romwe.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review romwe.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

Do not stand behind their products

"We ordered a bathing suit for my 14 year old daughter. We got it more than 4 weeks after ordering it. When we finally got it we noticed it was very cheaply made. Unwearable. We wrote to them to return it but they told us that bathing suits are not returnable. I agree with such a policy when a person just changes their mind but if their product is junk they should stand behind their product. We will never order from them again. "

Rep reply posted Jul-21-2017

“Hello Jenna Weber,

Thank you so much for ordering from our our website and we are sincerely sorry if our items did not love up to your expectation.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, if the items came with defection or bad quality, or are not like the description on the website, please send us a few pictures of the items you received, we would surely help you to make this right for you. We would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

Romwe Customer Care”

2017-07-12

Very good.

"The clothes are very inexpensive for pretty good quality. I've ordered a number of times before and will keep doing so. "

2017-07-07

Great customer service

"I love them cause they take care their service & product. Thank you"

2017-06-29

Pretty nice :)

"I loved the stuff I bought but one of the pairs of jeans I bought looked nothing like the photo- however, it turned out fine, I just contacted customer service and they are helping me to refund and return the defective product! Just placed another order because the clothes are good quality (for the price). Took a month to ship but I live in the US and the products weren't priority shipping so I'm not surprised. All in all, super happy with my experiences thus far."

2017-06-21

Romwe is the Best

"I have ordered from Romwe many times. They ha e great quality clothing and the pricing is just right. I will definitely continue shopping at Romwe!!!"

2017-06-21

Decent service!

"Products were of decent quality (some didn't fit quite right) . I did have to urge shipping a few times but once shipped it did not take long! "

2017-06-20

Amazing

"I defiantly love the clothes!! The coustmer service is amazing but, once I waited at least 2 minutes just for the clothes to ship but that was just a warehouse problem!! Besides that they are amazing!! Really affordable too!! "

2017-06-20

Affordable

"The quality is better than you would have thought for price... there is always a sale going on makin. U want more stuff then u need. Constumer service is always helpful! There shipping though is a lie don't waste your money on express it won't come"

2017-06-15

Romwe

"They have great customer service and get back to me within hours or a day and resolve my issue. Thank you for your great service Romwe :) "

2017-06-15

Good

"The clothes are definitely affordable which is nice. But the one issue is the delivery process. It does take longer and I get notifications that the package will be delayed another few days."

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2017

“Dear customer,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting.

Hope you can kindly understand most items will ship out within 3-5 business days of ordering (weekends and holidays not included). However, some orders may take up to 7 business days to process. You can submit a ticket in your account if you have any issues, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours to make things right for you.

SheIn Customer Care”

2017-06-13

Love this site

"The clothes are cheap, I've had one package arrive in 2 weeks and the others arrive after about a month but that was due to them moving warehouses, and I live in Australia so that's pretty fast shipping. They have a great selection too, they're all really cute."

2017-06-04

Delay In Delivery

"The order takes very very long time to arrive."

Rep reply posted Jun-08-2017

“Dear Rania Farag,

Shipment might experience a delay of few days due to one of your items was uncertain with short supply, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences. You can submit a ticket in your account if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

Romwe Customer Care”

2017-05-29

Nice

"Good, very helpful. Thanks"

2017-05-25

For the price, the quality and options are really good

"I've had a few times where the quality/turnout of the clothes were pretty upsetting. But for the cheap prices, the styles they have and quality of most of the items are great. I shop there often"

2017-05-25

Cheap and fashionable!

"Romwe is full of really cool clothes, things that are in style but also have their own unique touch. Unlike many online stores, their clothing is high quality, made from good, sturdy fabric, and usually lasts a while. Shipping takes a little bit, and occasionally there is a clothing item that's not the best made, but overall, romwe has great cheap and fashionable clothes. "

Share romwe.com's store rating

romwe.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

romwe.com is a merchant member
romwe.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.