"I have bought from here a few time with little trouble, but when I bought an xbox it was a nightmare.

It sat in the box for a few months before I opened it. It lasted about 10 hours of play. I sent it in to Microsoft for repair... still under warranty, and they refused to fix it because they said it had "evidence of tampering".

At this point I have been ripped off and will not ever buy from Refurb Depot or xbox again.

I guess neither of these companies need customers!

"It has been two months and stil don't have my order or money back. The site has been disabled as it relates to buying products. I urge everyone who have lost money to this company to make a complaint to NY Attorney's General office."

modified review This review was modified by mrjinx007 on November 23 2010 04:03:48 AM

"ATTENTION DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM REBURB DEPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ORDERED A COMPUTER ON THE 4TH OF OCTOBER AND I WAITED FOR IT FOR LIKE ALMOST TWO WEEKS AND I TRIED CALLING THEM TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF THE ORDER AND I NEVER GOT AN ANSWER I WOULD BE IN THE PHONE FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES, THEY NEVER GAVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER BUT THEY SURE DID WITHDREW MY MONEY FROM MY BANK BUT I NEVER GOT THE COMPUTER....AND RIGHT NOW IM TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK BUT EVERYTIME I CALL IS THE SAME STORY AND I SEND THEM EMAILS THEY NEVER REPLY.....PLEASE IF YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by juan16975 on November 02 2010 03:08:10 PM

" I bought a refurbished laptop at this store and it came with the operating system other than promised and the webcam does not work. Do not recommend.

"The very first purchase I made through this company was excellent. I purchased on a sunday and the two netbooks I ordered arrived the following tuesday only three days later. Being very satisfied with the company I later purchased a top of line notebook (laptop) for myself and an Ipod touch for my girlfriend as a present. I made the purchase on Sept 21, 2010 which is coincidentally the day they went on vacation until October 4. Once October rolled around my card was charged and everything seemed in order. I was called a day or two later and told that the there was a problem retrieving the Ipod and it would be shipped separately from the notebook. Another day later I receive an e-mail stating the Ipod was not available and my card was immediately refunded. That same day the status of my laptop turned to shipped without a tracking number available. I have waited three weeks since then and I have still not received the computer or a tracking number. I have emailed and waited on hold on the telephone for hours now with no response. I just lost my job at UPS and I am going to make a few calls to my former co-workers to see if a package is even en route to me. I am very unhappy with this past purchase and will take steps to disrepute the company."

"I ordered a computer from The Refurb Depot on October 8th. I started checking the order status within a couple of days as their website says they attempt to ship within 1 to 3 days. The order finally indicated that it had shipped on October 14th, but a tracking number wasn't indicated. My credit card was charged on October 15th. On Monday, October 18th, I started attempting to reach them by phone, email, and fax to obtain the shipping number. No one has ever answered the phone, no matter what number I called. On Wednesday, October 20th, I received the following email:

Your order has been cancelled as the item you ordered was not shipped as we got sold out on the model you ordered. A refund is pending on your account. I have sent an email to the credit department to expedite the refund on your behalf. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sales Team
RefurbDepot.com

I responded with questions as to why the order status indicated that it had been shipped, and why my credit card had been charged, but of course, I haven't received (nor do I expect to receive) an answer.

I have purchased 2 televisions on 2 different occasions from The Refurb Depot in the past, and had absolutely top notch service from them; however, this will be the last time I do business with them.

"I have sent 15 e mails and have been put on hold for 7 hours trying to find out where my computer is. I see that they cashed my money. I have never had such poor resonse (NO RESPONSE) I am going to contact my bank and see if they can do anything about getting my money back.

DON'T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE

"I was charged on Sept.24 and was told it had been shipped. That same day I received an email that they would be closed until Oct. 3 for Succos Holiday. On Oct 4 I received an email stating my order was cancelled due to overwhelming response. It is now Oct 17 and I have not received a refund and they will not answer emails and when I finally got through by phone, they will not answer why they are holding my funds. This is very upsetting.
I am calling my credit card company tomorrow and reporting this charge as fraud.

"This is the second time I've used your company's service and both times I've been very satisfied."

"Thank you for making my first purchase at Refurb Depot a excellent one. Best price, good service, and great follow up with survey and offer for extend warranty. My plans on shopping at Refurbdepot it to look there more. Their web site is easy to use. I also like the way that Refurbdepot does its best to protect my credit card purchase by verifying my identity with my bank."

"Anyone that says that they are a professional well run business is a lying sack of shit. NEVER BUY FROM REFURB DEPOT and i repeat NEVER BUY FORM REFURB DEPOT. there so far is nothing good a bout this company.I wish i read the reviews before i bought from them. I ordered an item for 2day air shipping over a week ago still not seeing anything. and when i try to call them no one picks up. nobody says pleas hold for a min. and after about half an hour on wait. i finally got an answer telling nothing except that they didnt send the package 2 day shipping which i payed for WTF. i just want my ac unit im dying here. and i want reinbursement for the shit that they put me through."

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM REPO DEPOT !!!!!
On 5-11-10 I purchased a home theatre system from these crooks. It arrived defective and I immediately sent back. They charged me a 15% restocking fee to take back their defective merchandise. When I disputed this with my credit card company, my full purchase amount of $305 was refunded. Repo Depot then provided the credit card company with a document they claim I signed stating that I would accept their partial refund of $225. I have never signed any such document, nor can they provide me with a copy. As if the $80 they have already taken is'nt enough, on 9-1-10 They re-billed my credit card for an additional $305!!! Now they have $385 from me AND the merchandise (which I'm sure has been re-boxed, re-sold, and returned all over again by someone else. Im fighting with the credi card company still, 5 months later. This is an unscrupulous company. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT INFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I attempted to order a camera and after 2 weeks called to inquire about the status. They claimed an overwhelming interest in the camera and it was backordered, but mine would be shipped out in the next few days. 10 days later I emailed them and got this response.
Dear Customer,
I certainly do apologize about the delay in the processing of your order. We had an overwhelming amount of orders on this product and we fill the orders on a first come- first serve basis, which is only fair. There is another shipment due in any day now and your order will ship then. I cannot guarantee a firm ship date until the merchandise actually hits our warehouse. However, your order is on for the next shipment. We will email you the tracking information once your order leaves our warehouse. Again, I apologize on behalf of our company about this delay but you did order a very popular model.
Please feel free to call or email us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Have a great day.
Sales Team
RefurbDepot.com
I replied back that they had already told me this and that I didn't like that they predated their responses (off by 9 days). And this is the reply I got back.
As per your request, your order #436234, has been cancelled. No charges were posted to your account. Any authorizations posted to your account at the time you placed your order, have been voided in our system. In some instances, it may still show up on your account as a pending charge for a few days. However, it will not appear as a charge on your statement at the end of your credit card billing cycle.
Our apologies about any inconvenience and we hope to see you back shortly.
Thank you for shopping with RefurbDepot.com.
Sincerely,
Customer Care
RefurbDepot.com

"I place an order with this company on August 6th for a dehumidifier, as of today, August 13th, I hadn't received the order. It reads still processing, I tried emailing them to check the status of the order no one responded, I called and was left on hold for a half hour no one answered. I finally canceled the order, within 22 minutes I received an email back saying my order had been canceled. Why are they in business if they don't want to handle the orders? I wouldn't do business with this company ever again!!!"

"I will never order from Refurb Depot.com. It's very discouraging. They sent me a camera that doesn't work. After wasting a lot of time sending emails and talking to them on the phone, I finally got the form I need to send it back. I spent $182 for the camera with shipping. And I have to pay to return it, and I will only receive a refund of $144 (there is a restocking fee). It seems ridiculous to me that they sent me a broken camera and I have to pay for it. "

Refurb Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Refurb Depot is not a merchant member
Refurb Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!