• Address: 273 Mulberry Drive, Bldg 6 Suite 4
    • Phone: (717) 458-0050
    • Customer Support: (717) 458-0050
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 0700-1530
    • Fax: (717) 458-0051

"I recently purchased a DELL laptop for my wife for a birthday present on EBay from this seller. I was surprised when the delivery came and found the wrong Computer had been shipped. I tried contacting them,however, I had to wait several extra days because of a holiday. I finally got in touch with them and told them I needed the new machines ASAP because of timing. I was told they had RULES and would not make an exception even though they had messed up, I was not happy,but what could I do. I shipped the wrong machine to them and received the correct one in five days, just in time. I will comment here that they do not open and inspect factory refurbished machines, simply send them on. When I opened the new machine I found a gash in the screen about one eighth of an inch long, the screen functions fine and my wife said she would accept it."

"The item I received came with the wrong operating system. The seller was apologetic an immediately sent me a disc with the correct OS and drives. I was freaked for about a minute and then realized things happen. I would absolutely use this seller again."

"Recoupit.com, I must admit that I was a bit leary but went ahead and ordered anyway. Recoupit was very quick and professional in handelling my order. The item was shipped as quick as they advertised and packaged very well.
I would give them a A1 ++ rating and look forward to ordering from them again in the future.

"I got GREAT! treatment from RecoupIT with my first purchase. The laptop battery had insufficient life left in it. I know there is usually NO guarantee on the battery with a refurbished laptop.

Nevertheless their resolution (full refund INCLUDING return shipping - or another battery w/shipping - or a partial refund that pays almost enough to buy another battery) left me VERY happy and more than a bit surprised that a small company would treat a brand new customer so well.

Nevertheless, I am disappointed.

I am so happy with RecoupIT that I wanted to write a glowing review to show my appreciation. My disappointment lies in the fact that my glowing review will be buried among ALL the other glowing reviews I found on the site.

It seems that EVERYBODY loves RecoupIT.

Oh, well, I'm still very happy that I've found such a good company to buy computer items from.

I recommend RecoupIT to everybody.

"love it ,prices ok amazing seller resolve any issue fast response from customer service happy customer for the last five years always happy my friends and family also right place to shop"

"RecoupIT offers excellent value and exceptional service while at the same time helping the IT sector become more green. Thank you RecoupIT"

"I Was so happy because I found an incredible deal on a waterproof camera, and shipping was free and fast. I am very satisfied with my camera it works great, I will use recoupIT again"

"I've purchased from recoupIT for both personal and job-related IT purchases. They always been very easy to do business with."

"I have bought numerous laptops thru recoupIT over the past couple of years. All of them were as described and more. Never have I had a problem and all of them outlasted my expectations. Shipping is always reasonable, and sometimes free. I have referred family and friends to recoupIT and will continue to do so in the future! RecoupIT makes computing affordable!"

"recoupIT is the most reliable source of online merchandise around, their customer service is top notch. Filled with great folks that really want to help.The customer service reps respond to my request or needs in a timely manner.They are always my first and last choice for my customers needs. Keep up the great work guys!! Cheers!" "

"The laptop had a defect with the graphics card and did not allow me to see anything on the display, internal or external. They have verry odd hours, and their online chat is never online. I am led to belive that recoupIT does not inspect the products when they receive them from ther refurbisher. As or July 12th, 2012 recoupIT is not open to consumers and their products may only be purchased, in wholesale, to organizations."

modified review This review was modified by sergiozygmunt on July 12 2012 07:30:53 PM

"Sanyo VPC-X1400BL Blue Digital Camera - 14MP 3" LCD
Item# VPC-X1400BL (RB)

I have purchased several items from recoupIT including 2 Dell Netbooks, a Vizio 37" TV and now a Camera! I just love this place!!

fis

"Saw a deal on what looked like a very nice refurb laptop from RecoupIT and it was so tempting I mulled the purchase for days. The price was half what I was thinking about paying for the same model new. Finally pulled the trigger and have nothing but great things to say about the purchase experience. Fast shipping, good communication, all original packaging, and aside from a barely visible scuff on the bezel, this is a brand new laptop. The optional warranty is provided by a reputable 3rd-party warranty provider. I will look for deals at RecoupIT in the future, and would not hesitate ordering again."

"Pleased with product and service provided. JD"

"All of my purchases via RecoupIt have been flawless and profitable!

Over the past 4+ years I have purchased many computers, mainly Laptops but of all that I've gotten ALL are working today and run flawlessly!

I highly recommend RecoupIt for your computer and periferal needs. You can't go wrong with refurbished items at their discounted pricing.
As far as cost per unit over a year or more, they well out produced even rental/leased machines, they can't be beat for value & quality!

The freindly people at RecoupIt are there if you have a question or a concern about an item purchased or one your thinking of buying! They're a mere message or phone-call away!

Hope you enjoy your purchase(s) as much as I have these past years!
~Dave in CA~

recoupIT is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

recoupIT is not a merchant member
recoupIT does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!