Write a review »

"When my mother and I found out that the flower girl dress for my wedding was out of stock last week, we were both quite upset..customer service took the time to apologize and informed us that we could cancel the order or choose a different style of dress. We decided to choose a different style of dress and it actually arrived today. The dress is stunning...It looks prettier than the one I originally ordered! Thank you to the customer service rep who was patient with me! "

"When I read some reviews online about prettyflowergirl.com I was a little hesitant to order with them..BUT I'm so glad I did! My niece's dress was delivered last weekend and I'm very pleased with the quality! The price for the dress was cheap and the shipping was super fast! Overall my experience with prettyflowergirl.com was EXCELLENT. I will be recommending your website to all of my friends and family!!!!!!"

"Thank you so much PFG for getting my daughter's dress to me on time! My daughter and I unpacked the dress this morning and we both fell in love with the dress. We will be back to order more dresses from you."

modified review This review was modified by KPMOM on October 23 2013 11:57:47 AM

"I would not consider buying from this seller again. I had similar difficult and unpleasant experiences with a return. If you a;re absolutely 100% sure that you are going to be completely satisfied with your purchase, then by all means place an order. But if there's any chance you're going to have to exchange you have to email them WITHIN 7 DAYS. At least the buyer below was able to talk to someone...I called and left a series of four messages over 2 weeks and never got a response. I finally Facebooked them and someone emailed me back. But they were completely unwilling to consider an exchange because I hadn't emailed (calling wont work) in the first 7 days. Definitely buyer beware and once they have your money they couldnt care less about you. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. "

modified review This review was modified by Kandl127 on June 06 2013 04:26:02 PM

"On May 2nd I ordered a bolero jacket and gloves for my daughters communion which is on Saturday May 11th. Their website clearly states to allow 1-2 business days for processing which would mean my order would have shipped on Friday, May 3rd or Monday May 6th. It also clearly states that if an item is on back order that the customer will immediatly get an e-mail stating so, and giving the customer the option to cancel the order or leave it on back order. I called the company on Wednesday, May 8th to find out that the jacket was on back order and that it just arrived and that they would ship it out today but could only send it priority which would have it to be Saturday morning by 11am. When I told the representatve on the phone that that does not help me because I need to be at the church by 10am, he told me there was nothing he could do about it. I told him that this is completely unacceptable being that this is no fault of mine and that he should send it second day for me to have the order by Friday evening. After a very long while of instructing him on how to track down his manager, I was still rejected. I was told they are not allowed to send anything second day and there are no exceptions. Which leaves me to believe that this has happened so often that they were losing profit and have eliminated this shipping method at their expense....Now Leaving me now 1 business day to find these items. I would like to thank prettyflowergirls.com, for the added stress and for the worst possible customer satisfaction I have ever received. Such a complete let down."

modified review This review was modified by Diane11731 on May 08 2013 04:53:18 PM

"Buyer beware! Especially if you have to return anything. The customer service is rude, they do not notate any thing and they have a very poor tracking system. They make the customer feel like it is their fault with everything from sizing to returns and exchanges. Their exchange police is awful you are required to buy another dress and ship back the other one at your expense and then they don't refund you for the other dress unless you go through the bbb. If I were you stay away. They lie about stupid things and it was enough they took 1 month to refund my money after contacting the bbb and they really got me fired up when they lied."

"This site's return policy sucks. They wouldn't allow me to return a brand new, never worn, in the original packaging pair of shoes. They offered an exchange, however we found something else that fit so we just wanted a refund. I understand that people probably try and wear things just for a wedding and return them, but I made it clear this was not the case. Keep my $30 prettyflowergirl.com, I'll be bashing you online wherever possible. Hope it was worth it."

"I saw this website on google and was very sceptical about buying from this website as there was no ratings available for this seller and the price looked too good to be true. But seeing paypal as the mode of payment I was encouraged to place my 1st order for my daughter's Birthday. My checkout was not really smooth but the customer service was prompt in responding to my query via email. Things were resolved very quickly and then came shipping. To my surprise the shipping was very prompt and i got the dress before expected time and i was very happy about it. Now it was time to evaluate the dress and I am happy to say that the dress quality and size was exactly as described. It looked awesome. I am sure to place all my future orders with them. I am thankful to the people there for making my daughter's birthday a special one!"

prettyflowergirl.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

prettyflowergirl.com is not a merchant member
prettyflowergirl.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!