Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 236 reviews

PowerMax Computers / csnw.com is a merchant member
    PowerMax Computers / csnw.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • PowerMax Computers / csnw.com contact information

• Fax: 503-624-1635

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I have bought powermax replacement batteries for several laptops, and found they performed better than the original batteries had performed when new. The staff are informative, one (Gary) was particularly helpful with both choosing an item and helping with my unusual shipping situation."

"I love this company. I have been coming to them for several years now and they are my go to place to get apple products and parts. It is wonderful to deal with company that still feels like small local shop, where you actually talk with real person, who knows what they are talking about. My most recent purchase, I ordered it late one day, it was shipped out that day and received so quickly. . I love having real person to talk to if have questions or problems, or just need help in deciding what to buy. Customer service is the best! Highly recommend this company. "

"I would highly recommend Powermax to anyone looking for a used computer. They are an authorized Apple reseller (I confirmed with Apple) with a sterling reputation. The customer service was top-notch (Joe worked with us). I bought a used Mac Pro 5 computer which is the most incredible computer I have owned-ideal for video editing. After hours of research I determined Powermax was the company of choice. Should I need used Mac products in the future I will definitely visit Powermax first."

"I just purchased my second MacBook Air from PowerMax. I have also purchased 2 iMacs from them.
I traded one iMac, and one MacBook Air so I have dealt with them from both sides, as a trader and a buyer. I highly recommend PowerMax for all your Mac purchases. Their customer service, trade process, and communication through the whole buying/trade process makes for an excellent experience.

"GREAT first experience with PowerMax! Gary spent basically one entire afternoon emailing back and forth with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted/needed! Looking forward to receiving my purchase! Thanks so much, Gary, you were terrific!"

"A breath of fresh air compared to the usual indifferent digital shopping experience. You talk to an actual human, at once friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to go the extra distance to give customer satisfaction. I needed a SKU that they didn't have in stock; Not only did they get it for me, but they arranged the expedited shipping I needed. Prices are competitive.

My account representative, Heidi Wheeler, is a gem.

Overall, an excellent shopping experience.

modified review This review was modified by Relevant on March 31 2013 02:45:15 PM

"The Powermax people are professional, friendly and willing to listen if there ever is a problem. That alone has made me a repeat customer."

"Make sure you ask for Heidi Wheeler!

Honestly she is the reason I went back to Powermax again 2 years after I bought my last computer from her. She is polite, charming and goes out of her way to make sure that you get a great deal.

If only all retail experiences were like this, I would actually enjoy going shopping!

"Incredible customer service. Terrific trade-in allowances. Happy people. Great communication skills. Fast shipping. Well done PowerMax Computers/csnw.com. Michelle (sales) is a wonderful asset to the company."

"While I ordered the incorrect part (myself) online, the customer service has been great. I find this a rare commodity in this day & time. I will definitely order from them again."

"I ordered a purse (Ogio Brooklyn Purse) that has an insert that is designed for an iPad or small tablet. The quality is amazing. I know my iPad is safe inside my purse. There's a lot of room and compartments for my other stuff. I had researched for this purse, the original cost is $40. I brought it from PowerMax for only $29. It was even more expensive at Amazon. I received the package sooner than I expected. There was a hold-up with my order, due to possible lack of availability; but they took care of it immediately and resolved the issue. The customer service is wonderful. I highly recommend shopping here."

"My purchase of my iMac from PowerMax was absolutely perfect. The trade in value they gave me for my old Mac was very fair and the process was smooth and easy. Heidi Wheeler and all others I spoke to had a high knowledge of the Mac line which made my decision of what I wanted easy. I never felt pressured or felt i was being directed towards more than i wanted to spend. They under promised and over delivered in the service and communication throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend PowerMax for the purchase of a new or used Mac and any other accessories needed."

"Thanks for the fantastic service! Pkgs arrive on time, every time and your customer service is outstanding. Also, the items I've ordered are just as described. You've also called me for clarification and helped me get the right product for my needs. Many thanks to my favorite tech store!!
Angie G

"I bought a used and certified Mac Pro recently. The customer service was fast, friendly, and went above-and-beyond what was required. The computer has exceeded my expectations, and I am 100% happy with the shopping experience at PowerMax. I will definitely be buying from them again, and recommend them highly to anyone. "

"I love this company. Great people, easy to work with. They always deliver on what they promise.
I can't see a better way to buy tech these days. Thanks for the Apple iDevices I've gotten so far.