• Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

Power Equipment Direct Inc.Hardware is not a merchant member
    Power Equipment Direct Inc.Hardware does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Power Equipment Direct Inc.Hardware contact information

"I ordered a lawn mower through their site, They said I would receive it on Wednesday so my wife took off work to sign for it and they did not show. I called the shipping company and they said that the first "estimate" was only for business addresses only and residential would be the next day between noon and 4, here it is 6 and its still not here. I called Mower Direct hoping for an ally and was told that they could cancel the order but I was still responsible for the shipping (which was free) but now amounted to $350, almost the full cost of the mower... Next I guess ill call the Credit Card Company."

"I bought a Husqvarna tiller from Power Equipment Direct. The online transaction went through perfectly and a week later the tiller arrived. The first time I started it up and smoke started pouring out of the belt guard. I took off the guard and couldn't see any problems but the belt was fried. I went to my local Husqvarna dealer and got a new belt. I put it on and it worked fine. I called Power Equipment Direct and they transferred me to the mailbox of someone named Todd who never returned my voice mail. Two weeks went by and I called again and again was transferred to Todd's voice mail. I'm still waiting for Todd to call me back. Power Equipment Direct had the nerve to send me an email and ask me to review the tiller. By the way they only post reviews that are positive. They trash any negative reviews. I later determined that the belt must have been put on incorrectly at the factory. "