Planet ShoesCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"I am from Australia and ordered a pair of shoes worth nearly $200 AU from them. I was hesitant at first due to reviews but gave them benefit of doubt. Bad choice since they told me that item would be 5 - 10 bus days. Given that address is in Australia I thought this was a bit fast. I have purchased through o/s sellers previously so know the timeframes on average from UK and US. Anyway they supplied tracking number via USPS but when I called USPS they told me that it was addressed on some one in the USA. WTF !!!!! on the invoice it clearly states an Australian address. How hard can it be to get it sent to correct address. Given that I sell on ebay myself this is a stupid error. Reply to first email only, no replies since. Wont deal with this company again. providing substandard service to customers who keep you in business by buying your products, hmm...

"I ordered shoes around the 10th of October . Didn't receive then until the 26th. The worse customer service I ever encountered. As soon as I ordered my boots I noticed I put the wrong size and called to change the size they told me they would fix it & it took 2 weeks for them to send me the wrong size shoe "

"I just ordered a pair of Bos. & Co. Kate boots today. Sorry but I can't take this review site seriously. The people complaints on this website are ridiculous, complaining because they have to pay a measly $6.95 on a return (I mean what company out there offers free returns!), wearing a pair of shoes for a while and then wanting to return them, etc.

I can't help but think this ResellerRatings by Answers site purposely wants to hurt the reputation of Planet Shoes! I mean where are all the people's reviews that are happy and have made Planet Shoes a successful company? I feel confident that the boots I just ordered will be fine. I already own a pair just like them that I bought at a retailer last year. They have been great, no problem.

"I was looking for the Sorel boots I loved but of course didn't want to pay full price. I found Planet shoes when looking for coupon codes and they had a 20% off that worked for Sorel brand too.
Before buying from companies I never heard of I always read reviews and was nervous when I saw this site had 1 star. However, with getting $42 dollars off and free shipping, I decided to just go for it. And the face that they had 20k fans on Facebook.
I am glad I went for it, my Sorel boots came perfectly and in 3 days!

"Shoes were great. Size was completely wrong due to incorrect information on their sizing chart. I even measured my foot to make sure I was following their sizing chart information and the shoes were simply too big. I ordered EU 41 and go EU 42 size. They refuse to answer my emails and expect me to pay for shipping back (international order).

Shoes are of good quality but this company does not pride themselves on good customer service and your money will either not be refunded or refunded easily.

"I will never order from planet shoes again. Their customer service people are experts only in giving good lip service.
Nothing happens after they hang up the phone. I had a 6 week relationship with them, calling and emailing. I never got my order. It was returned to them and they were supposed to flag it and reship it. They received it and restocked it, and then told me they shoes were no longer available. All they could say is sorry bla bla bla !!!!
Never again, no matter how good the sale or discount is.
I have already found the shoes some where else at almost half of what they wanted. Never again!!!!

"This company shipped $100 worth of shoes I ordered to the wrong address. I have called them 4 times and they continue to say they can't issue a refund because they shipped them. They continue to say someone will call me back but noone has yet. I will call the bank to reverse the bank to reverse the transaction. I strongly urge everyone to not order from these people. They are horrible. Issuing a complaint with the better business bureau as well."

"I ordered a pair of shoes end of July. After three weeks (after paying a sh...load to ship international, as I live in Europe), I still didn't hear anything, so I sent them an e-mail asking the whereabouts of my shoes. No reply. Then I send another one, still no reply. By the third e-mail I get an appologetic e-mail from a guy called Glenn saying they're "sorry" I've been ignored and sends me a link with at tracking number to "prove" the shoes are definitely on their way. I check the tracking info which only shows the order (as I already knew...) was shipped three weeks ago. No info what so ever where the shoes are located now. I then reply to this e-mail - ignored again. Write another one, still ignored. The day after I get an automated e-mail asking me to review my purchase THAT I NEVER GOT!!!! I then write another e-mail to customer service asking to cancel the order and get my money back. Surprise; still no reply. They are probably hoping the problem (I) will go away if they continue to ignore my e-mails. I've shopped A LOT online, but this has been by far the WORST experience I ever had. I am never shopping here ever again and strongly advice everyone else to stay as far away from this company as possible! It's a waste of money and time. If I could give zero stars, I would."

"I had ordered twice the same shoe and both times it was canceled because the item they claim is in stock and ready to ship was NOT in stock. The worst online experience I ever had. They just love giving the customers the run around. Avoid at ALL cost!"

"After wearing a pair of shoes 3 times, one of the heels started to make a weird noise as it will collapse anytime. They agreed to check the shoes and if a defect was found, they would replace the shoes.
After sending the shoes back, they did not contact me for 2 weeks. I e-mailed them and I was told that the shoes did not have a defect. They wanted to send them back at my expenses. I refused as I cannot wear the shoes. I paid $55, it is like putting the money in the garbage. I will not recommend this company and will tell Amazon about them.

"Stay Away. They send me the wrong shoes, (a fur lined winter model that was advertised as summer wear) then refused to take responsibility for it, insulted me by feeding me back totally bogus information about the product, clearly indicating that they had not bothered to look into this matter at all and flat out refused to reimburse me for over $30.00 dollars in shipping charges (I live in Hawaii and we have to pay 9.95 for their free shipping and over 20 in case of a return).
Sloppy, incompetent management apparently, but lots of attitude and not a sign of taking responsibility for their misleading advertisement and incompetence. If I could give no stars, I would.

"I bought a pair of shoes a few weeks back and the website offered a 15% to be given at check out. When I checked out the discount did not appear. I called their customer service and was told they are unable to generate a credit he had to forward my request to the corporate office (well then how do you consider yourself customer service?). It has been 4 days and I've sent 3 emails and called without any communication or response. Clearly, their customer service and online marketing are not a priority and is unprofessional to say the least."

"So I placed an order for a gift for my wife, paid a little extra to get it here sooner, got the order confirmation email and waited for it arrive. At 5PM on the day it was supposed to be delivered, I received an email notifying me that my order had been canceled due to there being no inventory when I placed my order. This was 10 days after I placed the order. They offered me a whopping 20% off my next order. Bump that! I'm not doing business with Planet Shoes anymore. It shouldn't take you that long to notify a customer of a problem with their order. Bad form, guys. Don't buy stuff from this site."

"I've had two pair of planet shoes and had the heel collapse on both pairs. Not very durable considering the price you pay."

"Seemed like a great site with great deals with the products I wanted to purchase but dealing with them was a pain!!! They made a mistake on my order...I hate writing huge long reviews explaining all the details but lets say I bought boots, they shipped my boots to some one else and charged me for them. Took them a week to email me back after I called twice!!!! Not worth dealing with them, Ill buy my boots elsewhere because they CAN NOT be trusted."

Planet Shoes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Planet Shoes is a merchant member
Planet Shoes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.