Stores > planetdrugsdirect

• planetdrugsdire

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

POOR customer service!

"I called your 800# today to check on my order #8261535 @ 5:15 pst to tell the rep I had mailed my original Rx and had called my Dr's office to let them you know you would be contacting them for additional Rx instructions. The rep was VERY RUDE and acted flippant when I asked how you had been in touch with my physician's office (email, telephone, or FAX. She very abruptly said "by telephone" in a rude tone of voice. I am a Nurse Practitioner licensed in the State of California and could have changed the Rx MYSELF but that would not be ethical. Please give this matter to a Supervisor to attend to and contact Dr. Vallero's office. I would appreciate your follow up. If you contact the Ca Board of Registered Nursing you will find my RN/NP license is active and current and I am allowed to write prescriptions - which I would NOT do for myself! Thank You"

This review was modified by JoAnneClaghorn-NP on September 23 2016 06:05:00 PM

"I have order from them before without any problems. This time they said the price match from another approved cipa drug company was to low. So much for their guaranteed price match."

This review was modified by samnt on January 18 2016 09:54:02 AM

"I ordered from Spain. They gave me not any alternative, or refund, or discount. They blamed on DHL, looks like package disappeared in Germany, but planetdrugsdirect.com did nothing about it.
Really a bad experience, 200 euros gone.

This review was modified by Krasni on January 07 2016 02:08:14 PM

"I have been using planetdrugsdirect and have had a great service everytime without any problems. It's been about 5 years."

This review was modified by aliciapa on March 30 2015 04:51:49 PM

"I cannot believe how poorly I was treated this last time I ordered! Some horrendous person named Christopher should lose his job over his hideous customer service manners. On top of that, they held my order up for 5 weeks without telling me they were doing so. As if going without medication for 5 weeks was no problem! Can you believe that? Luckily I was so irritated with him that I also placed my order with their competition Canada Pharmacy Online, which was cheaper, and I received my order in just 3 weeks. Not going back to planet drugs ever again."

This review was modified by Renonv on March 12 2015 11:01:23 AM

"I usually order medications every 3 months from this company and I;ve been very satisfied.However on my most recent order there has been nothing but problems and poor communication. They are still reviewing a prescription faxed on 2/19/15.I paid by electronic check after being told they did not receive a mailed check.Everyone you speak to there says 1-3 business days.I am still waiting for the medications to be shipped."

"The best way to purchase prescriptions! "

"I live in Denver, CO. I've ordered from Planet Drugs Direct 3 times and couldn't be happier. The prescription I need would cost $800. here and it's $245. through Planet Drugs Direct. The medicine I get is manufactured by the same company that made the free samples my specialist gave me. I'm so thankful I have this alternative option for purchasing my prescriptions."

This review was modified by jmaries on September 27 2014 09:03:47 PM

"My representative Anjuli was so kind and very helpful! Had no problem ordering and she was so anxious to please me. I am sure she is just as pretty as she sounded!
Carolyn Knoll

"Excellent service from Anjuli, who checked everything for me and helped me fill the order."

"This is my first order with planetdrugsdirect and I have been very unhappy with a person named "Lea" who called with a confusing story. As I was ordering I did not find my prescription. In a "chat" which was fairly slow [other person seemed to be talking with several people]. Finally I found the prescription, emailed it and had the order confirmed. Then last night "Lea" called saying I gave them the Dr.'s FAX and the Dr sent a prescription for a different dosage. I find this hard to believe. My order was confirmed...how did this happen? She indicated over and over that it was my fault and I must be "computer illiterate." "

"It was a little slow coming but I guess it had a long way to go before getting here! I'd definitely use 'planet drugs direct' again."

"I would recommend Planet Drugs Direct to everyone. They were quick, efficient, have terrific pricing, and have a fabulous staff. "

"Planet has always helped to ensure delivery of our prescription needs."

"Great easy online ordering service.

Share planetdrugsdirect's store rating

planetdrugsdirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

planetdrugsdirect is not a merchant member
planetdrugsdirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!