Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.90/10 4,279 reviews

planetdrugsdirect is a merchant member
    planetdrugsdirect participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • planetdrugsdirect contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

All 4,280 Customer Reviews

"Tyler S. was very helpful today - he explained how I could easily email my renewed prescriptions. Always excellent customer service."

"Excellent service from Anjuli, who checked everything for me and helped me fill the order."

CarrieJoiner's Avatar
San Francisco

"I was amazed at the fact of their process as they were in the straightforward to me and at the time it seems to me in the long term process. On the other hand it is said about the customer service of them.

"This is my first order with planetdrugsdirect and I have been very unhappy with a person named "Lea" who called with a confusing story. As I was ordering I did not find my prescription. In a "chat" which was fairly slow [other person seemed to be talking with several people]. Finally I found the prescription, emailed it and had the order confirmed. Then last night "Lea" called saying I gave them the Dr.'s FAX and the Dr sent a prescription for a different dosage. I find this hard to believe. My order was confirmed...how did this happen? She indicated over and over that it was my fault and I must be "computer illiterate." "

"Though at the first time I found them as the slow way but the later moment I found them as the best way to me and for this I did not keep myself without of going there for the next time. You are highly recommended by me.

"It was a little slow coming but I guess it had a long way to go before getting here! I'd definitely use 'planet drugs direct' again."

"I would recommend Planet Drugs Direct to everyone. They were quick, efficient, have terrific pricing, and have a fabulous staff. "

"Planet has always helped to ensure delivery of our prescription needs."

"Great easy online ordering service.

"Their process was straightforward, my order was completed correctly and arrived on time."

"wow. A good customer service. It will help them in the long term success. Only thing is they need to get little faster about shipment of drugs. After all its the matter of health!!!"

"With my experience of last two orders, I would definitely say planet drugs is good to go for your online drug purchase. "

"I find Planet Drugs Direct to be very efficient.

I've been using PDD for 6 years or more now.

-Cherie Flanagan

"Great speed and customer service."

"This order never arrived when contacted they said they would resend which they did and that order was stopped at the entry into the US byFDA then asked for refund and they Planet Drugs said OK but refused so I put in dispute with credit card -- I thought all orders were guaranteed- Guess not"