Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"My representative Anjuli was so kind and very helpful! Had no problem ordering and she was so anxious to please me. I am sure she is just as pretty as she sounded!
Carolyn Knoll

"Excellent service from Anjuli, who checked everything for me and helped me fill the order."

"This is my first order with planetdrugsdirect and I have been very unhappy with a person named "Lea" who called with a confusing story. As I was ordering I did not find my prescription. In a "chat" which was fairly slow [other person seemed to be talking with several people]. Finally I found the prescription, emailed it and had the order confirmed. Then last night "Lea" called saying I gave them the Dr.'s FAX and the Dr sent a prescription for a different dosage. I find this hard to believe. My order was confirmed...how did this happen? She indicated over and over that it was my fault and I must be "computer illiterate." "

"It was a little slow coming but I guess it had a long way to go before getting here! I'd definitely use 'planet drugs direct' again."

"I would recommend Planet Drugs Direct to everyone. They were quick, efficient, have terrific pricing, and have a fabulous staff. "

"Planet has always helped to ensure delivery of our prescription needs."

"Great easy online ordering service.

"Their process was straightforward, my order was completed correctly and arrived on time."

"I find Planet Drugs Direct to be very efficient.

I've been using PDD for 6 years or more now.

-Cherie Flanagan

"Great speed and customer service."

"This order never arrived when contacted they said they would resend which they did and that order was stopped at the entry into the US byFDA then asked for refund and they Planet Drugs said OK but refused so I put in dispute with credit card -- I thought all orders were guaranteed- Guess not"

"Took time to process, but final delivery was accurate, discreetly packaged, shipped as order, and the price was right.
I will be a return customer.

"Pretty satisfied....big problem when there is no refill reminder though!"

"Some meds have arrived, some haven't. It takes a very long time."

"I order from Planet Drugs Direct about every three months. My order is easy to refill, always in stock, cheaper than anyplace else, and always correct when received. It sometimes takes a while to process and receive my order, but this may be because it requires international shipping. "

planetdrugsdirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

planetdrugsdirect is not a merchant member
planetdrugsdirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!