• planetdrugsdire

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I have been using planetdrugsdirect and have had a great service everytime without any problems. It's been about 5 years."

modified review This review was modified by aliciapa on March 30 2015 04:51:49 PM

"I cannot believe how poorly I was treated this last time I ordered! Some horrendous person named Christopher should lose his job over his hideous customer service manners. On top of that, they held my order up for 5 weeks without telling me they were doing so. As if going without medication for 5 weeks was no problem! Can you believe that? Luckily I was so irritated with him that I also placed my order with their competition Canada Pharmacy Online, which was cheaper, and I received my order in just 3 weeks. Not going back to planet drugs ever again."

modified review This review was modified by Renonv on March 12 2015 11:01:23 AM

"I usually order medications every 3 months from this company and I;ve been very satisfied.However on my most recent order there has been nothing but problems and poor communication. They are still reviewing a prescription faxed on 2/19/15.I paid by electronic check after being told they did not receive a mailed check.Everyone you speak to there says 1-3 business days.I am still waiting for the medications to be shipped."

"The best way to purchase prescriptions! "

"I live in Denver, CO. I've ordered from Planet Drugs Direct 3 times and couldn't be happier. The prescription I need would cost $800. here and it's $245. through Planet Drugs Direct. The medicine I get is manufactured by the same company that made the free samples my specialist gave me. I'm so thankful I have this alternative option for purchasing my prescriptions."

modified review This review was modified by jmaries on September 27 2014 09:03:47 PM

"My representative Anjuli was so kind and very helpful! Had no problem ordering and she was so anxious to please me. I am sure she is just as pretty as she sounded!
Carolyn Knoll

"Excellent service from Anjuli, who checked everything for me and helped me fill the order."

"This is my first order with planetdrugsdirect and I have been very unhappy with a person named "Lea" who called with a confusing story. As I was ordering I did not find my prescription. In a "chat" which was fairly slow [other person seemed to be talking with several people]. Finally I found the prescription, emailed it and had the order confirmed. Then last night "Lea" called saying I gave them the Dr.'s FAX and the Dr sent a prescription for a different dosage. I find this hard to believe. My order was confirmed...how did this happen? She indicated over and over that it was my fault and I must be "computer illiterate." "

"It was a little slow coming but I guess it had a long way to go before getting here! I'd definitely use 'planet drugs direct' again."

"I would recommend Planet Drugs Direct to everyone. They were quick, efficient, have terrific pricing, and have a fabulous staff. "

"Planet has always helped to ensure delivery of our prescription needs."

"Great easy online ordering service.

"Their process was straightforward, my order was completed correctly and arrived on time."

"I find Planet Drugs Direct to be very efficient.

I've been using PDD for 6 years or more now.

-Cherie Flanagan

"Great speed and customer service."

Share planetdrugsdirect's store rating

planetdrugsdirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

planetdrugsdirect is not a merchant member
planetdrugsdirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!