• planetdrugsdire

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-03-30

"I have been using planetdrugsdirect and have had a great service everytime without any problems. It's been about 5 years."

This review was modified by aliciapa on March 30 2015 04:51:49 PM

2015-03-12

"I cannot believe how poorly I was treated this last time I ordered! Some horrendous person named Christopher should lose his job over his hideous customer service manners. On top of that, they held my order up for 5 weeks without telling me they were doing so. As if going without medication for 5 weeks was no problem! Can you believe that? Luckily I was so irritated with him that I also placed my order with their competition Canada Pharmacy Online, which was cheaper, and I received my order in just 3 weeks. Not going back to planet drugs ever again."

This review was modified by Renonv on March 12 2015 11:01:23 AM

2015-02-26

"I usually order medications every 3 months from this company and I;ve been very satisfied.However on my most recent order there has been nothing but problems and poor communication. They are still reviewing a prescription faxed on 2/19/15.I paid by electronic check after being told they did not receive a mailed check.Everyone you speak to there says 1-3 business days.I am still waiting for the medications to be shipped."

2014-10-03

"The best way to purchase prescriptions! "

2014-09-27

"I live in Denver, CO. I've ordered from Planet Drugs Direct 3 times and couldn't be happier. The prescription I need would cost $800. here and it's $245. through Planet Drugs Direct. The medicine I get is manufactured by the same company that made the free samples my specialist gave me. I'm so thankful I have this alternative option for purchasing my prescriptions."

This review was modified by jmaries on September 27 2014 09:03:47 PM

2014-05-07

"My representative Anjuli was so kind and very helpful! Had no problem ordering and she was so anxious to please me. I am sure she is just as pretty as she sounded!
Carolyn Knoll"

2014-04-01

"Excellent service from Anjuli, who checked everything for me and helped me fill the order."

2014-02-21

"This is my first order with planetdrugsdirect and I have been very unhappy with a person named "Lea" who called with a confusing story. As I was ordering I did not find my prescription. In a "chat" which was fairly slow [other person seemed to be talking with several people]. Finally I found the prescription, emailed it and had the order confirmed. Then last night "Lea" called saying I gave them the Dr.'s FAX and the Dr sent a prescription for a different dosage. I find this hard to believe. My order was confirmed...how did this happen? She indicated over and over that it was my fault and I must be "computer illiterate." "

2014-02-01

"It was a little slow coming but I guess it had a long way to go before getting here! I'd definitely use 'planet drugs direct' again."

2014-01-31

"I would recommend Planet Drugs Direct to everyone. They were quick, efficient, have terrific pricing, and have a fabulous staff. "

2014-01-18

"Planet has always helped to ensure delivery of our prescription needs."

2014-01-13

"Great easy online ordering service.

2014-01-10

"Their process was straightforward, my order was completed correctly and arrived on time."

2013-12-28

"I find Planet Drugs Direct to be very efficient.

I've been using PDD for 6 years or more now.

-Cherie Flanagan"

2013-12-27

"Great speed and customer service."

Share planetdrugsdirect's store rating

planetdrugsdirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

planetdrugsdirect is not a merchant member
planetdrugsdirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!