• Rating 7.80/10 824 reviews

pinkbasis is not a merchant member
    pinkbasis does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • pinkbasis contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

Buffalo, Ny

"Wonderful, excellent & very satisfied. I love my shoes and they were true to size."

"I loved the shoes i ordered from here, i was completely satisfied. I will be odering again soon.

"it was very well i love there product and i will be buying for you guys again"

"The shoes were everything they should be and more! The order arrived quickly (4 days) sooner than I expected. I will definitely shop again"

"The shoes are very cute, and comfortable! "

"This place is awful!! I ordered a pair of boots for my twin girls. The sizing was off and I had to return one pair. I paid 21.99 for the boots and 10.25 for return shipping. They are crediting me 12.10 for the boots and nothing for the return shipping. I paid 18.99 to have them shipped to me. The only way you get reimbursed for shipping is if they were defective. Well, the pair I kept fell apart after one day of wearing but I was being nice and not expecting my money for that pair since she did wear them. This doesn't seem right at all. I will not shop here again. "

"I like the prices and the fast delivery of my shipment

"Quick service and loved my products. Look like they cost a lot more than they did. Will order again,"

"I ordered 4 pairs of shoes. They all were a perfect fit. One pair I didn't really like, they looked different on the Internet than in person. The shoes took 8 days to arrived. I live in Indiana. Other than that everything was great and any question I had was answered. I'll be shopping again real soon!"

"I still haven't received my order and it's taking much longer than when I was told it'll be delivered"

"D experience with buyin shoes is lovely, becos I love shoes. But d customer service sucks. D representative I spoke to, cut me short while I was complaining, she wasrude nd mean and finally she hung up on me"

"I have yet to receive my products that I have paid for. I have sent emails asking when will my product be shipped and the response is to check back later and everytime I go back yo check my shipping information is unavailable. Your shipping policy clearing states Standard and Express shipping to physical addresses will always be delivered via UPS or equivalent Services, as will every Next Day Package (Please note that Next Day shipping is not available to PO Boxes). Standard domestic shipping takes approximately 3-7 business days.Orders placed before 3pm PST, Monday through Friday are generally shipped on the same business day. Orders placed after 3pm PST should be shipped the next business day. "

"the shoes are amzing and cheap (thank god), i love the store and i will be on again for summer shoes and clothes :) i didnt get my free shipping though, i spent over 50 dollars, and i did not get my free lip gloss! but overall good, but i want my shipping money back!"

"I am always pleased with pink basis. This is the place to get stylist yet affordable items. I always get shoes from this site because I know the quality of the shoe and the price combined cannot be beat! Thanks again, pink basis."

"I was very satisfied with the item I order I love the style and how it fit , plus the shipment was very fast...I will be ordering from pink basis again."