• pinkbasis

2014-10-01

"I ordered six pairs of shoes from Pinkbasis on Friday, and even though I paid for ground shipping, they got here today- Wednesday. I used a 40% off coupon code, and paid only $54.00 including shipping, and expected the quality to be marginal (you get what you pay for), but they look great, not cheap or flimsy at all. One pair didn't arrive in the shipment, but customer service was very pleasant when I called, and let me know they were on back-order, and offered to refund my money or offer a store credit if I didn't want to wait. I said I'd wait, and she assured me that they would notify me when the shoes come in. All in all a great experience, I have already placed another order for two pairs of boots (for $52.00 with shipping!). I plan to order from Pink basis often, you can't beat the prices and the delivery experience was great too! Very pleased!"

This review was modified by christine090108 on October 01 2014 01:09:01 PM

2014-02-25

"I love my shoes. They fit and look great!"

2014-02-18

"MY NAME ITS Johannes Kalle from the Netherlands . Please make everything more easy for my partner to order from inside Takoradi . GHANA . MISS FELICIA AMANI . HERE EMAIL . FELICIA.AMANI@GMAIL.COM MY EMAIL . J.KALLE3@KPNPLANET.NL TEL PHONE MISS AMANI + 233273323637. TEL PHONE MR KALLE +31786742897 . "

2014-02-08

"I order the wrong size and wanted to exchange them and because they were sale or clearance they would not exchange! Not happy, i liked the boots but my real size was not available and i went down a size should have gone up! will think twice before ordering from you again!"

2014-02-05

"the heel is super super cute!
but one thing i dont like, its that i believe it goes up to far on my ankle (zipper part) which makes it kinda uncomfortable.. but i will still wear, still love!"

2014-02-04

"I had no problem finding or ordering my items. My order was shipped to me quickly and the shoes were beautiful..... So I ordered some more......lol
LOVE THIS SITE!"

Buffalo, Ny Verified Customer
2014-01-29

"Wonderful, excellent & very satisfied. I love my shoes and they were true to size."

2014-01-29

"I loved the shoes i ordered from here, i was completely satisfied. I will be odering again soon.

2014-01-29

"it was very well i love there product and i will be buying for you guys again"

2014-01-29

"The shoes were everything they should be and more! The order arrived quickly (4 days) sooner than I expected. I will definitely shop again"

2014-01-27

"The shoes are very cute, and comfortable! "

2014-01-27

"This place is awful!! I ordered a pair of boots for my twin girls. The sizing was off and I had to return one pair. I paid 21.99 for the boots and 10.25 for return shipping. They are crediting me 12.10 for the boots and nothing for the return shipping. I paid 18.99 to have them shipped to me. The only way you get reimbursed for shipping is if they were defective. Well, the pair I kept fell apart after one day of wearing but I was being nice and not expecting my money for that pair since she did wear them. This doesn't seem right at all. I will not shop here again. "

2014-01-26

"I like the prices and the fast delivery of my shipment

2014-01-25

"Quick service and loved my products. Look like they cost a lot more than they did. Will order again,"

2014-01-23

"I ordered 4 pairs of shoes. They all were a perfect fit. One pair I didn't really like, they looked different on the Internet than in person. The shoes took 8 days to arrived. I live in Indiana. Other than that everything was great and any question I had was answered. I'll be shopping again real soon!"

Share pinkbasis's store rating

pinkbasis is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

pinkbasis is not a merchant member
pinkbasis does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!