Stores > pinkbasis
  • pinkbasis

Voice your opinion! Review pinkbasis by clicking a star below.
2017-07-16

Excellent Customer Service!

"I have been with Pink Basis for almost a year, now, and have enjoyed all of my purchases. Recently, I ordered a pair of shoes that were out of stock. I emailed customer service and received a response the next day, and the option of a credit or reimbursement. I chose the credit (I buy a lot of shoes!), the credit was placed on my account within 24 hours, and of course I bought more shoes...I have had great service and love the products. I can't say enough good things about this company and their employees!!!!"

2017-07-14

Service is great!!!

"I love my shoes. I just wish that it didn't take so long to get my orders. I will continue to order. The prices are the best. The styles are one of a kind."

2017-07-14

Pinkbasis The Best!!!!

"This is a good site to shop on. Pinkbasis has some of the best shoes and the best prices in town. You have so much to look at and to pick from. Pinkbasis have great sales all the time in all colors, sizes and styles."

2017-01-07

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

"ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ordered from this site on November 5, 2016. I purchased 7 pairs of shoes, all of which were intended as gifts. My card was debited 2 days later. My order arrived November 11, 2016. Since the package came from California I was very excited about this. Soon after giving the shoes to the people they were intended for I was informed that one pair was, in fact, two left feet. As you could imagine my embarrassment, I soon after contacted PinkBasis. I emailed them on November 22, 2016. There is a disclaimer on their site that asks for 48 hours to respond, however, I didn't receive correspondence until November 28, 2016. I understand this was around the holiday season so I wasn't to make much of a fuss. I was emailed back and asked for pictures confirming the issue. These were sent to them within the hour. I tried calling multiple times to try to speed up the process, at one point I held for over 30 minutes only to be transferred to a generic voicemail stating that they weren't able to take my call. Fed up with waiting for correspondence I sent a follow-up email on December 5, 2016. I received an email back on December 8th, 2016 apologizing for the inconvenience and was then told that there wasn't a replacement for the shoes and if I wanted I could receive store credit and as a convenience to me, there was no need to return the shoes. I had no interest in receiving store credit and was unable to find any comparable shoes on the site. At this point, I requested for a refund to be issued. I received an email two days later that stated a refund has been requested on my behalf, which could take 7-15 business days. After the refund was approved it would take another 10 business days to issue the refund. Giving leeway for the two other holidays that have passed since then it's been about 20 business days and I have yet to receive a refund. By far the worst experience I've ever had. BEWARE OF THIS SITE."

2016-07-12

Worst customer service!

"When I received the 4 dresses i have ordered, i was way too mad and disappointed. The fabric is cheap and plus impossible to wear since the material is all see through. Sent them back and they have never returned my money. It has been more than a month now and nothing.
I have never written a review about any sites, but this one is outrageous.No way to get a hold of a customer rep, i called and was on hold for one hour. They do not reply to the emails either. waste of time and money.

2016-05-25

Happy with the product

"I have ordered from the site thrice now and have been happy every time. Shipping was quick, products were exactly as shown, and you can't beat the affordable pricing."

2014-10-01

"I ordered six pairs of shoes from Pinkbasis on Friday, and even though I paid for ground shipping, they got here today- Wednesday. I used a 40% off coupon code, and paid only $54.00 including shipping, and expected the quality to be marginal (you get what you pay for), but they look great, not cheap or flimsy at all. One pair didn't arrive in the shipment, but customer service was very pleasant when I called, and let me know they were on back-order, and offered to refund my money or offer a store credit if I didn't want to wait. I said I'd wait, and she assured me that they would notify me when the shoes come in. All in all a great experience, I have already placed another order for two pairs of boots (for $52.00 with shipping!). I plan to order from Pink basis often, you can't beat the prices and the delivery experience was great too! Very pleased!"

2014-02-25

"I love my shoes. They fit and look great!"

2014-02-18

"MY NAME ITS Johannes Kalle from the Netherlands . Please make everything more easy for my partner to order from inside Takoradi . GHANA . MISS FELICIA AMANI . HERE EMAIL . FELICIA.AMANI@GMAIL.COM MY EMAIL . J.KALLE3@KPNPLANET.NL TEL PHONE MISS AMANI + 233273323637. TEL PHONE MR KALLE +31786742897 . "

2014-02-08

"I order the wrong size and wanted to exchange them and because they were sale or clearance they would not exchange! Not happy, i liked the boots but my real size was not available and i went down a size should have gone up! will think twice before ordering from you again!"

2014-02-05

"the heel is super super cute!
but one thing i dont like, its that i believe it goes up to far on my ankle (zipper part) which makes it kinda uncomfortable.. but i will still wear, still love!

2014-02-04

"I had no problem finding or ordering my items. My order was shipped to me quickly and the shoes were beautiful..... So I ordered some more......lol
LOVE THIS SITE!

2014-02-03

"Great experience. Everything I ordered was exactly what I received. Fast delivery. Love this site will be back for more. I'm a customer for life! "

Shopanista's Avatar

2014-02-01

"Shipping was too expensive. Do not understand why shipping started with Fed Ex and ended with the postal service with such a high charge? Delivery charge was more than the price of the boots, unreasonable. I'll stick with AMI or MMC; same shoes, similar prices, more reasonable or free shipping."

2014-01-30

"I love this company. I'm going to place another order this week."

Share pinkbasis's store rating

pinkbasis is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

pinkbasis is not a merchant member
pinkbasis does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!