photosolve Reviews - photosolve.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 616 reviews

photosolve is not a merchant member
photosolve does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I most say this store is all about service. I live in The Netherlands and ordered a Lightscoop. Unfortunately I did not receive this item. After several inquiries from Photosolve asking if the order was received I mailed back that I did not receive it. Without extra cost they send a new one. This one took nine days to deliver. All I can say "Two thumbs up". As for the Lightscoop. It's great!"

"Purchased a slide holder and extension tubes.
Excellent quality product and prompt delivery and low cost shipping.

"Package arrived in 8 days. Although according to the tracking service it was still at the sorting facility in LA. And the "extend-thing" works just like I expected it to do.
Very easy to "scan" old negatives. I will recommend it to everyone.
Thanks for great service and a good product!

"Great service. Product as described, and shipped promptly. Also appreciate the follow up!"

"Photosolve is one of those small companies that you just love to do business with. Close personal contact with people who are right there to fill your order & ship it fast so in just a few days you have what you ordered. Any questions? You get an almost immediate responce. And, I must say the quality of the item I ordered (Xtend-A-Sight plus) was outstanding. Don't hesitate to order from them - you won't be disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by PhotoJiminFL on April 06 2012 07:18:15 PM

"Part works great just as described,Fast shipping.

"Great product and service was excellent with fast shipping and personal follow-ups."

"I am very happy with the service and product offered by Photosolve! I have been looking for a lens adapter for a Cannon A570 and after two months of getting a run around from camera shops and Canon I found Photosolve by online search. I will be spreading the word about your products and service!

I emailed a question and got a very quick response prior to purchase along with a follow up email on the day of delivery.

"This product worked just as described. I am using it on a Canon 5D MarkII that has been converted to infrared. The use of Live View is necessary for proper focusing with all lenses, and this product makes that quite easy! Would definitely recommend!"

"They've had exactly what I needed. I'm satisfied with the quality of the product, it works exactly as described on their pages. Since I have ordered the product over the christmass period, the package has arrived later than I have expected, but people from photosolve contacted me, and I was pleasantly surprised that they are actually monitoring the status of the package, and are trying to keep me informed. Minor issue - there was some dust on the lenses, but that has been easily remedied. "

"No problems, speedy delivery, friendly service."

"Personal service seems to be part of the overall service which is something not seen very often. Prompt, polite and efficient service with an honest product."

"I'm very satisfied overall, especially with the customer service. I would not hesitate at all to buy from them again."

"Very good communication, very fast shipping, very low prices,
Very good product, very good assistance. Thank you!!!

"Excellent personal service and answers to my many questions while deciding if the X-tend-a-slide equipment would work for us, specifically with my new camera Canon 60.
The delivery of the components to us in Canada went smoothly, right to my mailbox, without customs charges. Follow-up questions and advice on set-up hand adjustments was very helpful via email. The lenses and adapter rings etc are made to a high standard of quality and precision. One was the wrong size so a replacement was sent immediately. Concerning quality of copied images, they are good and certainly acceptable but I still have to try different camera settings and lighting sources to refine the copied slide images.