Stores > Payless ShoeSource Inc.

• Payless ShoeSou

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Ordered 4 pairs of shoes. Called the company to check the status of my order on June 23rd. Was told that my order had been cancelled due to lack of stock. Okay...so they don't have my shoes, so they cancel my order, but don't contact me, nor make any attempt to refund my money? Wow. Do not waste your money on "good deals" with this company. In this day and age of computers, there should be no reason they can't keep track of their inventory. No excuse. Would never give them another dime, online or in store. "

"Customer service is non-existence. They put you on hold or don't read your emails. They don't send product and they don't reimburse, when clearly they charge prior to shipment."

This review was modified by reviewer2326 on January 20 2015 06:36:06 AM

"I hate their customer service so much, they do not care about customer satisfaction what so ever, all they care about is you spending your money on their products which are not even that great, they are over priced for selling knock offs and the workers are extremely rude. Another thing is that their return policy is the worst, I bought a pair if shoes and the next day I realized they were the wrong size so I went to exchange them, they told me they were damagedso they wouldn't except them and it's all because they just want me to buy another pair from them that are the correct size. "

Share Payless ShoeSource Inc.'s store rating

Payless ShoeSource Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Payless ShoeSource Inc. is not a merchant member
Payless ShoeSource Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!