Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Had a problem with customer service staff. Talked directly with the owner who has resolved the issue. I am waiting for delivery and will update this review at that time."

"I bought a Canon 5D Mark III with overstockdigital.com
I'm in a purchase over the phone with them and went on a very nice representative by the name of William.
William was very pleasant to deal with it took the time and the courtesy to answer everything i had asked him without rushing me or giving me any attitude.
After receiving my Canon 5D Mark III within a couple of days which by the way was a very quick shipping, i needed to order a full frame lens so naturally i had called and asked for William as he had answered all of my questions with the camera.
We spent nearly an hour going over a few different lenses to my needs to go with the Canon 5D Mark lll that I purchased.
Above and beyond getting the perfect lens for my camera William even included for me a UV filter as well as again quick shipping.
I am now already in set to go with my new beautiful Canon 5D Mark III and brand new canon 24-70 lens.
Thank you William and overstockdigital.com I know that I will definitely be needing a lot more gear and I will definitely be shopping with you guys when i do so.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-15-2014

“Stevesrus,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Ordered a Nikon D5300 SLR body only for $509 from their web site. A few days later price dropped to $489. I called a week later to find order status. They said it was out of stock now and that they had sent me email and left voice mail. I found the email asking me to call back for order verification but no voice mail. I tried the instructions in the email to call back to verify the order and get a message to call back during normal business hours. My guess is that the confirmation call is to sell accessories and the camera will not be "in stock" unless you buy some. Otherwise why do I have to call back to confirm an order I completed online. My guess is confirmed by review from 2/27. Base price does not include battery & charger (but they are included by Nikon). So add $220 to the base price to get the battery & charger Nikon includes."

modified review This review was modified by tom.tex on August 09 2014 04:22:12 PM

"I had a very good experience with this company I had previously owned a Nikon D 40 and I want to go ahead and upgrade to a full frame camera not knowing too much of a full frame cameras I had called and overstock Digital.com to ask them about the different full frame cameras that Nikon had to offer.
When I spoke to the representative she had told me something that I really was not aware of the lenses that I was using on my Nikon D 40 would not work on the full frame camera and that I would need to purchase new lenses.
not being aware of this I was not prepared to really spend that much more money so I asked the representative how much it would cost me for a bundle with the new Nikon D610.
The representative came back and told me that it would only be a couple hundred dollars more to get the Nikon D6 10 and full frame lens so naturally what I did was I told the representative that I need time to research it.
spending several hours searching the web I had seen that the package that overstockdigital had offered me was hundreds of dollars cheaper than anywhere else I could find so the following day I decided to pull the trigger and order my Nikon D6 10 bundle.
Upon calling the company I had told him that I wanted to go to bundle with the representative that offer me a day early set me up with that package and even included some freebies and also included free expedited delivery.
The package had arrived a couple of days later packaged beautifully and exactly the way that the overstockdigital rep said that it would be.
It's been two days since I put down my camera and the only reason Ive done so is just to let everyone know how great overstockdigital had treated me.
Thank you overstockdigital I love my new camera and lens bundle and will definitely be recommending you to everybody I know

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

“Cameraneewb,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"It was a pleasure doing business with this company. There was some confusion regarding the Website, but the sales rep cleared that all up and the order was placed. Very pleased with the whole process."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

“vidvenct,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"My experience with the company was unlike any other they were kind courteous and very knowledgable about the products they sell. The best part about overstockdigital is the price i saved hundreds of dollars by choosing them over my local camera shop ... Looking forward to many more purchases with overstock digital"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

“zikobukai,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Unfortunately, there were some problems with systems and telephone communications that caused some extreme misunderstandings and frustration. Fortunately, Joey was able to resolve the issues. Thanks!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

“mrcoffman1,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"We were extremely pleased with the service and knowledge of Kevin Glass, the person who assisted us with our order, and would do business with overstockdigital.com again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

“CazAS,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"They were great to deal with and very helpful. Got my order on time and look forward to shooting with my new gear."

modified review Rep reply posted May-29-2014

“johncmcminn,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"So here is how I feel about this company I ordered the wrong item online so I called in they shipped my item out but with no issues they called fedex to get my package back to them they didn't charge me anything and I reordered from them if I wasn't treated right I probably would have said it was my bad and not bought anything but they were great"

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2014

“Johnnydaman,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Good experience so far..Will update when product received."

modified review Rep reply posted May-16-2014

“stbarnard,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"My purchase with Overstockdigital.com was great from the get go from the easy ordering online process to the friendly customer service this place is hands down the best online retailer i have ever dealt with and let me tell you why.

A. They didn't pressure me to buy anything that i did not want everything i ordered from Overstockdigital were items that i wanted.

B. The shipping time was outstanding and they were even able to ship it to my office so that i wouldn't need to miss a day off of work to receive the package.

C. The tech support was great they walked me through the process of using my camera and they were very patient every step of the way.

D. The overall package price that no other company was able to come close to beating

Overall i would recommend Overstockdigital.com to anyone who wants to be treated like royalty.

modified review Rep reply posted May-06-2014

“ust58,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"While we had a slight misunderstanding, John was very quick to help resolve it to my complete satisfaction. Because of that i will recommend your site to others and make future purchases myself."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-28-2014

“BillDorion,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Ordered a Canon 5D Mark III for my daughter and received an inferior camera which was not the one I ordered. Although I have not opened the product and the website says there is a 10% stocking fee, overstockdigial.com wants to charge me 30% restocking fee because they state that I opened the product, when I never told them this, and they have not even requested to see the packaging. This is not fair, it was their error not mine. They won't even return my phone calls. I just want my money back and they can have their camera, which I have not opened. * I am hopeful that the situation could be remedied. I will provide periodic updates every few days - and this review is subject to change.

modified review This review was modified by mstar23 on May 05 2014 01:05:19 PM

"so heres my experience with overstockdigital i was browsing the internet for a

digital slr nikon d5100 camera with a 18-55 lens i found one store better price

than overstockdigital when i called that store i was told some baloney that the

item would take 3-6 weeks to receive so i decided to call overstock digital and

boy am i glad i did they matched the price for me and they shipped my goods

right away i ordered this on march 1st and i received it march 4th so fast and

i didn’t even pay for shipping i saved so much money compared to retail stores

logan and kevin treated me great they are very respectful and polite and they

even called me days later to make sure that everything came smooth i just

wish all online stores were more like them once again thanks overstock keep

it up

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-09-2014

“sharonsdabomb,

overstockdigital.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

overstockdigital.com is a merchant member
overstockdigital.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,868 merchant members.