Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.90/10 370 reviews

overstockdigital.com is a merchant member
    overstockdigital.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • overstockdigital.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

"so heres my experience with overstockdigital i was browsing the internet for a

digital slr nikon d5100 camera with a 18-55 lens i found one store better price

than overstockdigital when i called that store i was told some baloney that the

item would take 3-6 weeks to receive so i decided to call overstock digital and

boy am i glad i did they matched the price for me and they shipped my goods

right away i ordered this on march 1st and i received it march 4th so fast and

i didn’t even pay for shipping i saved so much money compared to retail stores

logan and kevin treated me great they are very respectful and polite and they

even called me days later to make sure that everything came smooth i just

wish all online stores were more like them once again thanks overstock keep

it up

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-09-2014

“sharonsdabomb,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Let me start off by saying i was very impressed with the way i was

treated they were excellent from start to finish i spoke with a nice

gentelman kevin who helped me with what camera to choose and also

what lens to get he gave me a full explanation on how to use the

camera once i received my purchase i felt though as i was a pro already

im so happy i called overstock digital i made the purchase on

3/22/14

i got my shipment with 3 days and i didnt even pay for shipping

nor did i even ask to get it quick everything just worked and

clicked perfectly with them like it was a match made from heaven

enclosing i would defenitly recommend all my friends and family

to overstock digital i wish them the best and i hope to do

business with them in the future thanks again guys

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-04-2014

“camerabuffshopper,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"The guys I spoke to at OverstockDigital were professional as well as friendly...I'm a nervous person, and sometimes been known to be hard to deal with, they went more than out of their way to assist me. I purchased a Nikon D7100 and it is more than I expected...will definitely be making another purchase...Soon! Thanks Guys!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-20-2014

“JimmyFulkerson,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Ordered a product and able to return it with no problems."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2014

“Zenart,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"I purchased a Canon 6D - I'm in love! Smooth transaction, quick processing and shipping.. I will be back for more :)

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2014

“jenn2,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

Overstockdigital.com is definitely the place to shop. They have professional photographers working for them so they were able to sit on the phone with me and go over different cameras and camcorders with different lens options to suit my needs.
Ive been looking to expand my business for a while but working with a budget didn't really allow to get the top of the line gear that i needed for my customers.
After browsing through the discounted prices they offered online i figured i would give Overstockdigital a call and see if they would be able to offer any further discounts as i have a small business.
When i called in i got a representative named Logan and the reason why i remembered his name was because he made sure that i wrote it down in case i had any questions after i get my package.
Logan made sure that i understood the different types of lenses and cameras that they offered to make sure i got the best deal for the money.
After i got my package i couldn't belive that i was able to get the package for the price that i did andi have logan and overstockdigital to thank for that.
I will for sure look to Overstockdigital as they are helping me grow my business with there awesome pricing and friendly staff.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2014

“pennypincher333,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"So I have been doing some online searching for the past 2 months for some expensive camera equipment. I have been a photographer for over 10 years and always do my research before I buy. I have been going back and forth between 2 companies and decided to go with Overstockdigital.com due to their knowledge, experience, and customer service.

I wasn’t sure as to which equipment to go with and they helped me in doing the proper research into what I would need. In calling them multiple times I would think they would be annoyed from me by now but they were patient and understanding with me.

By the time I placed my order the product I decided to go with became hard to get but they went out of their way to find it for me. Within 5 days I had my equipment in my hands. Now that I received my equipment I wasn’t sure how to use some features, so once again I had to call them.

Let me tell you, I was blown away with their patience in helping me set up each feature that I needed to use. There was something that we both were unsure of and they even did the research and called me back to help me get it the right way.

I am so happy I ended up going with Overstockcamera.com and I recommend them to everyone, especially if they are unsure of themselves. After buying from them and being completely satisfied, I will now make all my electronic purchases with them.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2014

“Rkardon,

"Update #2:

So a couple of days ago, this "establishment" went to the operator of this site claiming that I was violating the TOS for this site by posting about this company a negative review. They claimed that I wasn't entitled to put a review because I never purchased anything from them. The website contacted me by email to provide proof that I was a bonifide customer by showing a receipt or something. I did have the information they requested and some additional information in which this retailer inferred that in order to cancel the order I need to change my review. He also offered me some token gifts to change it. I told him that I didn't need anything. Buyer beware should be aware of this company's practice of bait and switch. Needless to say, but my review was not removed and received an email confirming that the review stands.

Update:

I received a telephone call from a sales person regarding this already canceled purchase. However, I was willing to deal if the offer was as good as it was advertised. However, after speaking with the salesman, he asked whether I have lenses, which I do and some of my lenses are the best crystal you could buy from Canon. Then he asked me if I had a battery and charger, I said that the camera should come with that. The sale person said not at that price point. In view of that I reconfirmed that I wanted to cancel the sale and ended the conversation right there and there.

Then, later on, Kevin, a partner at overstockdigital.com called indicating that I needed to call him to cancel the order. I did call him and explained the reasons why I was canceling the order. I wasn't going to buy the body and the accessories that should be included with the body in pieces, I knew what the body comes with and it comes with a charger, battery and accessories.

We have some discussions regarding the camera and tried to offer other more expensive solutions but, since this was a camera that I wanted to keep as a spare, I didn't want to spend all the money that I was being quoted ($3000.00) so no deal. Kevin was pleasant and appeared to be willing to deal with me but, unfortunately, I just wanted the body at the price point offered with all the accessories that come with it so no deal. His price point and mine were in different planets not withstanding the fact that original advertised price was $1999.99.

I am going to increase my rating one more star since Kevin was indeed pleasant but the advertisement was misleading and that's is in Kevin's control to honor the advertised price which is $1999.99. I also requested expedited shipping for which I was going to pay almost $100.00 but, unfortunately that was not to be the case.

If he would have come and said, you know sir, I am going to honor the price and provide with the body, the accessories that come with the body of the camera, including the charger, battery etc. However that was not the case so I cannot, in good conscience say that I am satisfied since I didn't get what I was looking for at the advertised price. In that respect I am dissatisfied with the transaction. Will I do business with them again? Well, I don't know because of my experience with this particular sale. Now if he would have said you know sir you got your body for the $1999.99 with all that comes with it, I would have given him a much better review and 5 big stars!

***Original Post**********

I was trying to buy a Canon Mark iii from this "establishment" and, once I placed the order I received the dreaded very generic email notice that order is being processed. I tried to retrieve the order to have a copy of what I ordered but, it wasn't available. Nonetheless, wrote to them this morning asking about the order since I requested overnight shipping so it should have been already processed so it would arrive by tomorrow. No response, I called the customer service number, on hold for a long time had to hang up. I then had to send them an email to cancel the order since I need it the camera by Saturday, March 1, 2014. I have seen these kind of internet sellers who do things only to come back to you saying that they need to verify the order or some kind of cock and bull story as to whether what you ordered was not right for you or whatever.

"Had an issue with an order, and Harold Evans took care of it for me. 5 Stars"

"Excellent customer service. Would do business with again in a heartbeat."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2014

“shirleepearl,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM””

"I am very happy with the customer service. They are very fast and courteous."

“hp.yourock,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Great price and helpful customer service. Thanks!"

“gmccormickpe,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"great prices and customer service was quick to respond, would definitely use again in the future"

“ttibusiness,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"These thieves are not to be trusted! I ordered two cameras from them and they sent me the wrong ones. After many calls and lots of frustration, they refused to send me the ones I ordered. The Better Business Bureau is worthless in helping, so the only thing I can do is warn other people that these con artists will not deliver what they promise. I have been in the video production business for more than 26 years and bought lots of equipment for my company. I thought I would save a few bucks, but the adage of if it is too good to be true, it is, holds for this rotten company. I only wish I had heeded the advice of other bad reviews on Yelp and other consumer sites before I got swindled by these liars."

"Great web site easy too use , the pricing on the camera's are very good , the customer service is very helpful and a great experience. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2014