Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"A big thank you to Kevin for explaining why the camera lens I ordered hasn't come in yet. Kevin said I'll get a call when the lens is back in stock and if I haven't bought one he'll order it for me. "

"was very happy to deal with overstockdigital.com they offered me the best pricing and gave me theyre red carpet treAtment when i purchased a slr camera and a few lenses.

the shipping time was quick the only issue i had was that they required a signature and im not always home so they re routed my order to my office and they didnt even charge me the cost of re routing the package.

iam deffinately giving them 2 thimbs up and already have reccomended them to my photography buddies

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-12-2014

“kibblez,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM””

"Wow where do I start! I've been in the market for a while looking to upgrade to a new camera. I've have the Canon Rebel for few years but since then my business has grown and I've realized it's time. I wasn't really sure about which camera I needed for the type of work I do.
The smartest thing to do at that point was to call Overstockdigital, and boy am I glad I did. Nick (my rep) spent about an hour on the phone with me explaining different models and different features that would suit my needs.
After going through the different ones I decided on the Canon 5d Mark III w/ the Canon 24-105 Lens, 2-32gb High Speed Error Free Memory Cards, and the Professional 3 piece filter kit.
I explained to Nick that I needed it by a certain time and he made sure to have it to me on time and there was no extra charge which made me feel even better.
All in all I had an amazing experience, I will for sure be purchasing with them again, and I definitely recommend Overstockdigital.com wether you're an amateur or professional. Once again, thank you to Nick and the Overstockdigital staff!!

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

“GoingPro,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"John in customer service was extremely helpful. He brought to my attention a better camera for around the same price. He is very knowledgeable about the cameras that Overstockdigital.com sells. Very happy with my purchase and the tips John gave me. Will buy again from Overstockdigital.com!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

“bulldean21,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"I had a problem with my tripod that I received. They immediately replaced it and customer service was excellent. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

“cabpad,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"They were easy to deal with made my order confirmed it and had it shipped expedited at a good price.
internet shopping the way its supposed to be.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

“gerbal,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Had a problem with customer service staff. Talked directly with the owner who has resolved the issue. I am waiting for delivery and will update this review at that time."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-31-2014

“maxdragon,

"I bought a Canon 5D Mark III with overstockdigital.com
I'm in a purchase over the phone with them and went on a very nice representative by the name of William.
William was very pleasant to deal with it took the time and the courtesy to answer everything i had asked him without rushing me or giving me any attitude.
After receiving my Canon 5D Mark III within a couple of days which by the way was a very quick shipping, i needed to order a full frame lens so naturally i had called and asked for William as he had answered all of my questions with the camera.
We spent nearly an hour going over a few different lenses to my needs to go with the Canon 5D Mark lll that I purchased.
Above and beyond getting the perfect lens for my camera William even included for me a UV filter as well as again quick shipping.
I am now already in set to go with my new beautiful Canon 5D Mark III and brand new canon 24-70 lens.
Thank you William and overstockdigital.com I know that I will definitely be needing a lot more gear and I will definitely be shopping with you guys when i do so.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-15-2014

“Stevesrus,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Ordered a Nikon D5300 SLR body only for $509 from their web site. A few days later price dropped to $489. I called a week later to find order status. They said it was out of stock now and that they had sent me email and left voice mail. I found the email asking me to call back for order verification but no voice mail. I tried the instructions in the email to call back to verify the order and get a message to call back during normal business hours. My guess is that the confirmation call is to sell accessories and the camera will not be "in stock" unless you buy some. Otherwise why do I have to call back to confirm an order I completed online. My guess is confirmed by review from 2/27. Base price does not include battery & charger (but they are included by Nikon). So add $220 to the base price to get the battery & charger Nikon includes."

modified review This review was modified by tom.tex on August 09 2014 04:22:12 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

overstockdigital, overstockdigital.com rep has responded

“customer had canceled because he found someone selling the camera at $200 and because we didn't offer him that cost he decided to leave a bad feedback.”

"I had a very good experience with this company I had previously owned a Nikon D 40 and I want to go ahead and upgrade to a full frame camera not knowing too much of a full frame cameras I had called and overstock Digital.com to ask them about the different full frame cameras that Nikon had to offer.
When I spoke to the representative she had told me something that I really was not aware of the lenses that I was using on my Nikon D 40 would not work on the full frame camera and that I would need to purchase new lenses.
not being aware of this I was not prepared to really spend that much more money so I asked the representative how much it would cost me for a bundle with the new Nikon D610.
The representative came back and told me that it would only be a couple hundred dollars more to get the Nikon D6 10 and full frame lens so naturally what I did was I told the representative that I need time to research it.
spending several hours searching the web I had seen that the package that overstockdigital had offered me was hundreds of dollars cheaper than anywhere else I could find so the following day I decided to pull the trigger and order my Nikon D6 10 bundle.
Upon calling the company I had told him that I wanted to go to bundle with the representative that offer me a day early set me up with that package and even included some freebies and also included free expedited delivery.
The package had arrived a couple of days later packaged beautifully and exactly the way that the overstockdigital rep said that it would be.
It's been two days since I put down my camera and the only reason Ive done so is just to let everyone know how great overstockdigital had treated me.
Thank you overstockdigital I love my new camera and lens bundle and will definitely be recommending you to everybody I know

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-23-2014

“Cameraneewb,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"It was a pleasure doing business with this company. There was some confusion regarding the Website, but the sales rep cleared that all up and the order was placed. Very pleased with the whole process."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

“vidvenct,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"My experience with the company was unlike any other they were kind courteous and very knowledgable about the products they sell. The best part about overstockdigital is the price i saved hundreds of dollars by choosing them over my local camera shop ... Looking forward to many more purchases with overstock digital"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-01-2014

“zikobukai,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"Unfortunately, there were some problems with systems and telephone communications that caused some extreme misunderstandings and frustration. Fortunately, Joey was able to resolve the issues. Thanks!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-23-2014

“mrcoffman1,

OVERSTOCKDIGITAL.COM”

"NEVER BUY FROM OverstockDigital.com!! OverstockDigital are the biggest crooks I’ve ever dealt with online. I placed an order through their website for a Canon 6D. I then received a phone call from a sales rep wanting to “review my order”. The guy tells me he can add vertical grip battery holder, two batteries and a 5 year warrantee for $1669 which was a good price. However, OverstockDigital sent me the Canon 60D with a $30 battery grip which is worth a little over $700. When I called in to have the correct camera shipped, John the Supervisor tells me he remembers the conversation and insists he discussed changing to the 60D which is a complete lie. After two weeks of John promising to return my call about correcting his mistake, the “supervisor” tells me the restocking fee is 30%, they keep the shipping and insurance charges, plus I have to ship and insure the camera to send it back! So OverstockDigital sold me a $700 camera for $1669 and then tells me it would cost me $600 to return the item. Crooks are the kindest description for these guys. "

"We were extremely pleased with the service and knowledge of Kevin Glass, the person who assisted us with our order, and would do business with overstockdigital.com again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-11-2014

“CazAS,

overstockdigital.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

overstockdigital.com is a merchant member
overstockdigital.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.