overhalfsale.com Reviews - overhalfsale.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.07/10 7 reviews

overhalfsale.com is not a merchant member
overhalfsale.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"A couple of months ago I ordered a flashlight and got the expected product without any major issues, and the flashlight is still working properly. I got what I expected with everything included (the flashlight and charging cable) within the stated shipping times. My only gripe is that the tracking of my package was very unreliable (in comparison to UPS's tracking system), but this may be on the USPS side of things."

modified review This review was modified by FreakyDan on September 21 2013 07:10:08 AM

"I ordered two separate orders from overhalfsale.com and received no order confirmation from them and no order is posted to my account. They did charge my credit card for these items. There is no phone number to call and they half not answered my emails. This is a horrible place to do business, as many others attest to. DO NOT USE OVERHALFSALE.COM, EVER."

modified review This review was modified by verminchef on August 20 2013 12:06:17 PM

"I have ordered twice from overhalfsale.com and had problems both times. The first time I had to contact them because they forgot to ship my order. The second time shipping was also an issue but here's the real problem. I ordered a router from them. I was overhauling my office so it was several weeks before I took it out of the box. When I did I saw that it was obviously well used and all scuffed up. They told me that it was past the 30 day warranty so I was out of luck. I will not order from them again and would warn anyone who was considering it."

"I bought the mini dv camera and it was missing the accessories that was supposed to be included. When I opened the USPS envelope I noticed the top of the box was open as if someone took the accessories and then packaged it up to ship. On top of that I charged it up and did a sample recording and the quality was horrible! Then to find out they will not refund if the customer is not satisfied. I wish I would have read these reviews before I bought it. Stay clear away from overhalfsale.com!"

"I ordered 4 Mini-DV recorders. None of them work how the instructions say (no voice-activated recording).

At the same time I ordered a D-Link DIR632 wireless modem. The setup CD can't even see the modem.

"What a joke this company is. Ordered a mini dv camera from them over a month ago. In the description is said that it came with a 8 gig sd card, and had an option to add an additional card for an additional fee. I received the camera, but no sd card. I contacted support and they said they were sorry and a sd card was shipped and should arrive in 5-10 days. 3 weeks later, still had not received the sd card so I emailed them again. This time the response was that i had not selected a card option, so therefore I didnt purchase a sd card with it and to disregard the previous emails from them. But in the description its clearly stated that it came with an 8 gig card.
Their latest response was:
"We apologize for any confusion. In the past we have sold this item with SD cards, we now offer an option to select an SD card. If you wanted to select an 8 GB card at the time of purchase, you were welcome to do so. You chose "No Thanks" and were not charged for an SD card. In your previous email, you stated that you ordered an SD card, but you did not. If you wish to purchase one from us, you have that option, but we cannot provide a free SD card.

They are right, I didnt order a separate SD card because it said in the description that it CAME with one.

This website is a joke. Use at your own risk.

"I ordered a logitech remote from these guys and its been a nightmare. I was charged the day I purchased and then the item didn't ship for over 10 days. Ok, I can deal with that I got a good deal on it. When I attempted to track the package I kept getting an error with the tracking number they provided. I was a little worried so I contacted them and they said "We apologize that your order shows no movement in the tracking information. We are checking with FedEx to determine what is the cause of this delay. You should see movement in the tracking information shortly. Thank you for your patience." This was the first response. Great I can wait and see if anything changes. 72 hours later I contact them again. Same response as before, word for word. Now I'm concerned so I contact Fed Ex. The number they are providing for me is not a tracking number that has ever been used. Unbelievable its never been shipped... they still have it. So I request to have the item shipped or refund my money as I've never received the item. I was also told all sales are final after an item has shipped... EVEN THOUGH THE ITEM NEVER SHIPPED!!!! They tied this peace of you know what in a nice little bow. So here I am 21 days after ordering an item, with no item, a bogus tracking number and resigned to having to file a claim with my credit card company. Seriously stay away. They are terrible. Hit up a great company like Woot. Never had any issue with them. These guys are a joke."