Stores > overhalfsale.com

Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-05-04

Great Stuff

"I got my order fast. I got what I ordered in good condition at a very good price! Very satisfied!"

2016-04-27

LED Keylight

"I ordered a set of four LED keylights and they were delivered promptly."

2016-04-26

Worthwhile!

"Always good quality and speedy delivery. I'll order again for sure."

2016-04-25

owner co

"Great price fist delivery good product "

This review was modified by nilssonindustries1958 on April 25 2016 12:03:07 PM

2016-04-21

Sir Excellant

"I have been very pleased with this company and so many of the items offered. The price is always great and the FREE & fast shipping can't be beat. I can see many more orders in the near future. Even placed and order earlier this morning."

2016-04-20

Great Product, Great Price

"Great product at a great price. Super fast delivery within four days. Unbelievable! Repeat customer, always a great experience, thanks..."

2016-04-20

Customer Service could be better

"In March I purchased 4 hand crank flashlights that are supposed to have up to 30 minutes of light per 1 minute of cranking. I got them, tried each one multiple times and never got more than a few second of light. I called the company and left a voicemail, I e-mailed 8 times and I cannot get a hold of anyone. I cannot believe that they can operate like this with faulty products and then blowing off the customer. I will never have anything to do with this company again.

After I posted my original review, the company did contact me and issued a full refund.

This review was modified by martincherry on April 27 2016 05:02:29 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

overhalfsale1, overhalfsale.com rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for leaving this review. We truly apologize that you have experienced such a hassle with this order. At this time we have emailed you with an immediate resolution to this situation. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

All the Best,
Eric A.
OverHalfSale Customer Support
support@overhalfsale.com”

2016-04-05

"Opps", it went that way!!!

"Since humans do make mistakes I can overlook the fact that your shipping dept mailed over 50% of everything I ordered to the wrong State! But, your pricing carried the day for you!"

2016-04-02

Great PRICE!! every time

"Being Handicapped I do all my shopping on line, Being disabled I don't have a lot of money, none that I can waist, So finding the overhalfsale website has helped me a lot to SAVE!! Money, Always a GREAT!! PRICE, FAST!! Shipping, Quality items, I think that says it all. Except THANK YOU. "

2016-03-31

Good product, good price

"The product came in a timely fashion, works well. Only complaint is that it is a little flimsy. I will use this company again."

2016-03-28

Inferior products

"I sent an e-mail to customer service to try and resolve a problem with a product and have not had a reply to date. This was a water filter item that requires a filter change every 3 months....come to find out this product has been discontinued and cannot find a replacement filter anywhere. Why you u sell a products without researching their after market options. I want a refund."

Rep reply posted Apr-01-2016

overhalfsale1, overhalfsale.com rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We want all customers to be satisfied with their purchase. We apologize that you are not. According to your account notes we have issued a pre paid label to you on 3/30. Please feel free to use the label and send back the item. Once the item is returned we will process a refund to the original form of payment. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

All the Best,

Eric A
Customer Support
support@overhalfsale.com”

2016-03-26

Overhalfsale is all right!

"The items were as described and arrived ahead of schedule."

2016-03-25

Key light

"No directions included. Key loose in case. Difficult to position key to unlock door. "

2016-03-23

Excellent Product and in Quick Time too!!

"Excellent Product and in Quick Time too!!"

2016-03-19

Nicely done!

"Lots of items listed that I don't see elsewhere, and all are reasonably priced and have free shipping. Now that's pretty good - thanks!"

Share overhalfsale.com's store rating

overhalfsale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

overhalfsale.com is a merchant member
overhalfsale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.