Stores > overhalfsale.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-08-21

No Reply - Do You Exist

"My order placed ob 8/6 never shipped, havent been able to reach any one by phone or email for information. No feedback at all just autoreplys. Now i want my money back. Very disappointed "

2016-08-12

Shipped in time

"My orders shipping and no delays it was shipped in the expected time, mentioned while ordering "

2016-07-29

Most Excellent

"I was very happy with the service. I had been looking at this for some time and it was backordered. I called and was told they will ship within 2 weeks. I received them in less than 2 weeks and was thrilled. I work for a Special Needs Academy and this is a vital part of their learning to use their tablets. Thank you for the fantastic product and service"

2016-07-07

Best Bamboo Pillow?

"Service was excellent. I would definitely use overhalfsale.com again. However, the Best
Bamboo Pillow is too hard to be comfortable. Had ordered one (also called Best Bamboo Pillow) a few months before from another company and was thrilled with the comfort of that pillow. Price was about the same.

2016-05-25

Nice Price

"I have been using this site for a while and was always satisfied.
Recommend it any time.

2016-05-23

"I am satisfied with my item I purchased.
Delievery was on time. I will order from
this site again????????

2016-05-04

Great Stuff

"I got my order fast. I got what I ordered in good condition at a very good price! Very satisfied!"

2016-04-27

LED Keylight

"I ordered a set of four LED keylights and they were delivered promptly."

2016-04-26

Worthwhile!

"Always good quality and speedy delivery. I'll order again for sure."

2016-04-25

owner co

"Great price fist delivery good product "

This review was modified by nilssonindustries1958 on April 25 2016 12:03:07 PM

2016-04-21

Sir Excellant

"I have been very pleased with this company and so many of the items offered. The price is always great and the FREE & fast shipping can't be beat. I can see many more orders in the near future. Even placed and order earlier this morning."

2016-04-20

Great Product, Great Price

"Great product at a great price. Super fast delivery within four days. Unbelievable! Repeat customer, always a great experience, thanks..."

2016-04-20

Customer Service could be better

"In March I purchased 4 hand crank flashlights that are supposed to have up to 30 minutes of light per 1 minute of cranking. I got them, tried each one multiple times and never got more than a few second of light. I called the company and left a voicemail, I e-mailed 8 times and I cannot get a hold of anyone. I cannot believe that they can operate like this with faulty products and then blowing off the customer. I will never have anything to do with this company again.

After I posted my original review, the company did contact me and issued a full refund.

This review was modified by martincherry on April 27 2016 05:02:29 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

A rep from overhalfsale.com, overhalfsale1, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for leaving this review. We truly apologize that you have experienced such a hassle with this order. At this time we have emailed you with an immediate resolution to this situation. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

All the Best,
Eric A.
OverHalfSale Customer Support
support@overhalfsale.com”

2016-04-05

"Opps", it went that way!!!

"Since humans do make mistakes I can overlook the fact that your shipping dept mailed over 50% of everything I ordered to the wrong State! But, your pricing carried the day for you!"

2016-04-02

Great PRICE!! every time

"Being Handicapped I do all my shopping on line, Being disabled I don't have a lot of money, none that I can waist, So finding the overhalfsale website has helped me a lot to SAVE!! Money, Always a GREAT!! PRICE, FAST!! Shipping, Quality items, I think that says it all. Except THANK YOU. "

Share overhalfsale.com's store rating

overhalfsale.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

overhalfsale.com is a merchant member
overhalfsale.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.