orangeonions.cCoupons
    • Contact: sales@orangeonions.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-457-5238

"A week before Christmas we found a stuffed animal for our 4 year old daughter that matched the description for what she wanted and we found it on OrangeOnions.com . Excitedly, we ordered it and immediately our credit card was charged. Everything seemed good. Unfortunately, it was the day before Christmas and nothing had arrived yet, we looked in our email (including spam folders) - no notices except the original order confirmation with estimated delivery that it might not arrive before Christmas. OK, we told our daughter that Santa might have her present a little late. Emailed to ask where it was and no response. After Christmas, still no update and when I called them on the phone a few days later thinking that even with the holiday rush and any possible weather delays we surely would have received the gift by now, the lady on the phone acted as if I should have known that they cancelled my order. She tells me to call Amazon for a refund - I did not order through Amazon, but since Amazon processes the payments then I had to go through Amazon. After receiving my credit card statement a few days later, I see that my order had been cancelled and refunded within 2 days of the original order. WHY COULDNT OrangeOnions tell me IMMEDIATELY that they didnt have the item so that I could have bought a different gift!!! Bad service, my order was cancelled because they had no stock of what they listed on their web site and sold me and worst of all, they did not tell me that they cancelled my order until I hounded them on the phone days later. Never again - I have learned my lesson to stay away from these "mom-and-pop" online retailers. Stick with a company that has a good reputation.

Now I come to the reseller rating web site and see that OrangeOnions has bad reviews: 2 out of 5 stars average from hundreds of reviewers - yet somehow on the Google search results OrangeOnions have almost a 5 star rating! Fraudulent marketing practices if you ask me. Stick with Amazon or a reputable online retailer and avoid OrangeOnions at all cost.

modified review This review was modified by Amazonlover2014 on January 13 2014 11:05:23 AM

"OrangeOnions must be the worst to deal with. I have purchased Bulova Collins Majestic Triple Chime Key-Wound clock and received totally different quartz wall clock. I asked for replacement and sent the clock back. Instead of sending me another one, they asked me to pay extra $25 dollars to get the correct clock. I did respond asking why should I pay more and instead of responding, the just refunded and ignored my message.
OrangeOnions must be the worst shop I have ever purchased from.

modified review This review was modified by Mohammedhabib on October 13 2013 03:28:47 PM

"I've had multiple great experiences with this company. If I ever have an issue, they have been very helpful and even gave me future discounts!"

"Had a small issue with my order and the service department was very helpful and friendly in getting the issue fixed. I will definitely be buying from them again in the future."

"Super fast shipping and really great personal service. I could not be happier. OrangeOnions.com is wonderful. Thank you."

"I recently purchased playmobil for my 4 yr old daughter for a fraction of store prices. My package was delivered earlier than expected, which was a nice bonus. Thank you for the quick service and great prices."

"Thank you, orangeonions, once again for your great service and unbeatable prices! My daughter is loving her new radio flyer tricycle! It got delivered promptly and the price was great. I will reccomend your site to all my friends!"

"WOW!!! Orangeonions does it again. Another high quality product at a great price. We recieved the items right when it was promised. Great site, great prices!!!!"

"great delivery, great price, nice product!"

"It is no wonder that OrangeOnions doesn't participate in ResellerRatings feedback as they don't deliver the goods as promised. I should have paid more attention to the previous OO buyers who took the time to describe OO's various "screw the buyer" schemes. In my particular case, the item (Black and Decker D2930 iron), was listed on eBay as being new and in the box. The iron arrived in a timely fashion in a secure and intact outer box. However, the BD box, itself, was somewhat damaged and still had a Bed/Bath/Beyond sticker on it. The item and its accompanying parts were thrown into its box, definitely giving one the solid impression that the iron had been previously removed from the box. Furthermore, the warranty instructions said that one should not remove a sticker that was on the power cord. Although my iron looked like it had not been touched (there still was a :lock on the plug's prongs and the stainless steel ironing plate looked unused), that warranty sticker was missing. I tested the iron and it seemed to function properly, so for a $40 investment I'll keep it a bit longer to make sure it continues to work properly.

Maybe I'll get lucky and the iron won't give me any problems, but nonetheless, I very strongly recommend all buyers stay away from OO.

"I recently made a couple purchases from Orangeonions.com. One of the items had a defect. I ordered the Restoration Hardware Foosball table and all of the paint started to chip off the product within 2 weeks of ownership. Customer service would not credit my account because the item was 32 days old. They have a 30 day return policy. It took a rep forever to get back to me. I would never deal with them ever again...BUYER BEWARE!"

"How hard can one order be? I was very Patient when my order took over 10 days and then a phone call before it was shipped, they told me a ware house change caused the delay.

I was also charged for shipping when my order stated I qualified for Free Shipping.

Then once the shipment arrived, only two of the items came to my home, after another phone call I was told that the other 2 missing items, a frying pan and jello mold will go out the next day, but that took another call and a week to ship? Why?

Then when I received the one package, a small one with only a Jello Mold, no Fry Pan.

There web page does not help me with how many tracking or how many packages were sent out, but why were there (4) packages sent in the 1st place? And what happened to the Fry Pan?

I placed this order over a month ago without my order being complete. What has to happen to fulfill my order?

I think i have been patient and understanding, but now I feel like your company does not take a customer’s needs seriously.

And because I live in the West Coast, and you are on the east coast with no extended hours, they are closed by the time I get home at 5pm and they are closed on the weekends.

How am I to get any real help but take time from my paid job to contact you.

"I ordered an electric frying pan and it took two weeks for the company to ship an item that they said was in stock. I sent two emails to customer service asking when it would be shipped and it took three days to receive a reply. The reply was they think the warehouse was moving and therefore they were not shipping. "

"TERRIBLE! One word to sum things up.
I ordered a single serve coffee machine as a Christmas gift. Both the box and the notice were wet. The machine was previously used and did not work. No big deal, these things happen, so I tried to return the machine. This is when everything went south....
It took over 20 emails, countless phone call and a period over one month and a half to just get a response from Orange Onions - just to get a return authorization. Their response was minimal, they did not even include the return address. So I sent my box back to the address listed on the website (with tracking number, highly recommended), and bought another machine from them.
The new machine was 20 bucks cheaper, magically, after the Holiday Season was over. It was also a previously used machine. Anyways, the second Christmas gift delivered mid-February finally seems to work. Talk about a major embarrassment!!
In the meanwhile, my original box arrived but no refund payment. Another ordeal to get a hold of them to get the money back. Well guess what: they issued a refund on the cheaper model, a total of 4 months after my original purchase. I was so glad to see some money back, I did not even fight it. Whatever. But BUYERS BEWARE!!! Although I am a frequent Internet shopper, this was by far the single most awful shopping experience I have ever had. The only thing they did fast is accept money and try to run with it.

"I am a frequent buyer with orangeonion. My experience has been consistently excellent! I have recieved courteous service, and prompt delivery. Their products are an excellent value and are packaged well, so that no damage has been experience from the shipping process. I would not hesitate to recommend orangeonion. I am a very satisfied customer."

orangeonions.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

orangeonions.com is not a merchant member
orangeonions.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!