• orangeonions.co
    • Contact: sales@orangeonions.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-457-5238

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Orangeonions.com has Lowsey products and Lowsey customer service. I purchased a "Amazing Metal Rolling Snow pusher shovel" It was just before the snow season and I paid extra for it to ship sooner. When I got it I put it together but the bolts were loose at the handle base. I couldn't tighten it because the nut was not hollow. It had a cap. It took a month before it snowed very unusual for this area. The metal blade was not tilted but straight up. As I gave it a try I noticed that it was scrapping the driveway cement. As soon as there was a non level surface the pusher did not catch it. When I tried to return it. The service department said I waited too long. I have purchased many items online and tis was not the worst product although it was not useable but it was the worst customer service. I wouldn't suggest to purchase any products from Orangeonions.com."

"Such a disappointment. Yahoo should ban this vendor from selling on their site. Received a damaged gift I was anticipating on receiving for my daughter this Christmas. Due to the "lack" of effort to properly package, I received a box that was crushed and parts that were stained/scratched during transit. Had the box been properly package, it would've significantly reduced the damage. This is why i'll go back to shopping at brick and mortars. "

This review was modified by mackyi on December 16 2014 10:21:09 AM

"A week before Christmas we found a stuffed animal for our 4 year old daughter that matched the description for what she wanted and we found it on OrangeOnions.com . Excitedly, we ordered it and immediately our credit card was charged. Everything seemed good. Unfortunately, it was the day before Christmas and nothing had arrived yet, we looked in our email (including spam folders) - no notices except the original order confirmation with estimated delivery that it might not arrive before Christmas. OK, we told our daughter that Santa might have her present a little late. Emailed to ask where it was and no response. After Christmas, still no update and when I called them on the phone a few days later thinking that even with the holiday rush and any possible weather delays we surely would have received the gift by now, the lady on the phone acted as if I should have known that they cancelled my order. She tells me to call Amazon for a refund - I did not order through Amazon, but since Amazon processes the payments then I had to go through Amazon. After receiving my credit card statement a few days later, I see that my order had been cancelled and refunded within 2 days of the original order. WHY COULDNT OrangeOnions tell me IMMEDIATELY that they didnt have the item so that I could have bought a different gift!!! Bad service, my order was cancelled because they had no stock of what they listed on their web site and sold me and worst of all, they did not tell me that they cancelled my order until I hounded them on the phone days later. Never again - I have learned my lesson to stay away from these "mom-and-pop" online retailers. Stick with a company that has a good reputation.

Now I come to the reseller rating web site and see that OrangeOnions has bad reviews: 2 out of 5 stars average from hundreds of reviewers - yet somehow on the Google search results OrangeOnions have almost a 5 star rating! Fraudulent marketing practices if you ask me. Stick with Amazon or a reputable online retailer and avoid OrangeOnions at all cost.

This review was modified by Amazonlover2014 on January 13 2014 11:05:23 AM

"OrangeOnions must be the worst to deal with. I have purchased Bulova Collins Majestic Triple Chime Key-Wound clock and received totally different quartz wall clock. I asked for replacement and sent the clock back. Instead of sending me another one, they asked me to pay extra $25 dollars to get the correct clock. I did respond asking why should I pay more and instead of responding, the just refunded and ignored my message.
OrangeOnions must be the worst shop I have ever purchased from.

This review was modified by Mohammedhabib on October 13 2013 03:28:47 PM

"I've had multiple great experiences with this company. If I ever have an issue, they have been very helpful and even gave me future discounts!"

"Had a small issue with my order and the service department was very helpful and friendly in getting the issue fixed. I will definitely be buying from them again in the future."

"Super fast shipping and really great personal service. I could not be happier. OrangeOnions.com is wonderful. Thank you."

"I recently purchased playmobil for my 4 yr old daughter for a fraction of store prices. My package was delivered earlier than expected, which was a nice bonus. Thank you for the quick service and great prices."

"Thank you, orangeonions, once again for your great service and unbeatable prices! My daughter is loving her new radio flyer tricycle! It got delivered promptly and the price was great. I will reccomend your site to all my friends!"

"WOW!!! Orangeonions does it again. Another high quality product at a great price. We recieved the items right when it was promised. Great site, great prices!!!!"

"great delivery, great price, nice product!"

"It is no wonder that OrangeOnions doesn't participate in ResellerRatings feedback as they don't deliver the goods as promised. I should have paid more attention to the previous OO buyers who took the time to describe OO's various "screw the buyer" schemes. In my particular case, the item (Black and Decker D2930 iron), was listed on eBay as being new and in the box. The iron arrived in a timely fashion in a secure and intact outer box. However, the BD box, itself, was somewhat damaged and still had a Bed/Bath/Beyond sticker on it. The item and its accompanying parts were thrown into its box, definitely giving one the solid impression that the iron had been previously removed from the box. Furthermore, the warranty instructions said that one should not remove a sticker that was on the power cord. Although my iron looked like it had not been touched (there still was a :lock on the plug's prongs and the stainless steel ironing plate looked unused), that warranty sticker was missing. I tested the iron and it seemed to function properly, so for a $40 investment I'll keep it a bit longer to make sure it continues to work properly.

Maybe I'll get lucky and the iron won't give me any problems, but nonetheless, I very strongly recommend all buyers stay away from OO.

"I recently made a couple purchases from Orangeonions.com. One of the items had a defect. I ordered the Restoration Hardware Foosball table and all of the paint started to chip off the product within 2 weeks of ownership. Customer service would not credit my account because the item was 32 days old. They have a 30 day return policy. It took a rep forever to get back to me. I would never deal with them ever again...BUYER BEWARE!"

"How hard can one order be? I was very Patient when my order took over 10 days and then a phone call before it was shipped, they told me a ware house change caused the delay.

I was also charged for shipping when my order stated I qualified for Free Shipping.

Then once the shipment arrived, only two of the items came to my home, after another phone call I was told that the other 2 missing items, a frying pan and jello mold will go out the next day, but that took another call and a week to ship? Why?

Then when I received the one package, a small one with only a Jello Mold, no Fry Pan.

There web page does not help me with how many tracking or how many packages were sent out, but why were there (4) packages sent in the 1st place? And what happened to the Fry Pan?

I placed this order over a month ago without my order being complete. What has to happen to fulfill my order?

I think i have been patient and understanding, but now I feel like your company does not take a customer’s needs seriously.

And because I live in the West Coast, and you are on the east coast with no extended hours, they are closed by the time I get home at 5pm and they are closed on the weekends.

How am I to get any real help but take time from my paid job to contact you.

"I ordered an electric frying pan and it took two weeks for the company to ship an item that they said was in stock. I sent two emails to customer service asking when it would be shipped and it took three days to receive a reply. The reply was they think the warehouse was moving and therefore they were not shipping. "

Share orangeonions.com's store rating

orangeonions.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

orangeonions.com is not a merchant member
orangeonions.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!