Stores > OpticsFast.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsFast.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-27

Opticsfast

"Love this company!! Great glasses for great prices. The carry the designer brands that I wouldn't have been able to afford with the retail stores. A big plus is I was able to use my FSA card for my purchase !!!! HUGH benefit. I will be back "

2017-04-26

Great Service

"I was very impressed with how quickly Becky at OpticsFast replied to my emails. She was very thorough. I will recommend OpticsFast to my family and friends."

2017-04-23

Great Service and Technical Know How

"Wonderful Service. Tracking of sent item keeps you in the loop. The glasses
that were fixed had been sat on so the temples were totally crooked. Optics Fast
were able to fix them at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend them.
Very good workmanship.

2017-04-07

Horrible!!!

"I sent my glasses off to be repaired waited 4 weeks and received them back unrepaired sent them back at my expense waited another 3 weeks. Sent back wrong again. Requested a refund and they said no to send them back again. I sent them with a $35 case and did not receive my case back. They will not work with me at all and are very rude and unprofessional. I have asked for a owner or manager and they say that I am talking to them but wont give me their name. DO NOT USE THEM!!!! "

2017-03-25

Crooks, liars and theives.

"These people go under many names to try and trick you. They have 20+ websites under different names. I tried to cancel an order and was harrassed for 2 weeks by emails, texts, and phone calls, sometimes very early in the morning. I've never been treated like this and plan on telling pursuing this further. You don't treat people like this!"

2017-03-22

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL when dealing with OpticsFast

"I was promised a $5.00 discount on the cost of my eye glass repair. The discount was never given. After I had done what they asked, they refused to honor their original offering.

In addition, my $50.00 eyeglass repair, somehow became a $65.00 charge on my credit card.

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL in your dealings with OpticFast.

2017-03-17

Good deal!

"Got my glasses today. Customer service was always really helpful. Glasses are right, frames and size are right, and cost was very reasonable. I've ordered glasses from multiple sites over the years, this was by far the most personalized. Everything was good. Definitely will use them again."

2017-03-06

optics fast is a scam

"I was ecstatic because I would be able to get my pre contact glasses fixed. I sent in my glasses for severe astigmatism to opticsfast.com to get a temple fixed. I finally got them back and something looked wrong. The arm was fixed but they had removed my special lenses and replaced with clear plastic. And I got a coupon for 50% off a new prescription. When I contacted them to ask where my lenses were Dino responded very rudely nobody touched your lens. After many e-mails back and forth Becky has told me that there was an order in the system to replace with clear plastic. Well I never signed off on and that order. You see first there is a work order and then you approve it and authorize payment. I think there was a scam to get me to buy new lenses. I would never trust a mail order company or bother with the hassle to have a prescription filled via mail order. These special lenses will cost many dollars to replace. Yes I got my frames fixed for $137.00 but the lenses will have to redone after I have been without contacts for about a month. And guess what I don't have any glasses that I can wear because they destroyed the lenses. Please save yourself some trouble and stay away from this place. They are scammers and so very rude. I have been threatened with harassment and the police because I called them on it. I have reported them to the BBB and Attorney General. By the way they have a 1 rating with BBB. They are not accredited. I am so angry at my self for not researching them. I made a mistake and jumped at the opportunity.
And they deny ever doing it. The plastic is clear and just newly done. They created an order in the system to coverup what they did. Be careful of your credit card.

2017-03-05

Excellent Service, Great People

"They go out of there way to get what you want and treat you right !"

2017-02-03

STAY AWAY DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR INFO

"THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAM ARTIST, LETS WORK TOGETHER AND GET THEM SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD

EMAIL ALL CREDIT CARD COMPANIES DIRECT TO MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER, PAYPAL AND SEND THEM THE LINKS TO ALL THESE COMPLAINTS, THEY WILL STOP ALLOWING THEM TO USE THEIR SERVICE AND THESE FLEAS WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

2016-12-21

Treacherous

"Hands down the worst place I have ever attempted business with. It is a complete mystery how these people remain in business if you go online and read the reviews of experiences people have had here.

Everything is imaginary. Becky, Alex, and Dino do not exist. This is a middle man for ebay and they will tell you that they order directly from the wholesaler.

Once they get your card information they will threaten you with access to your IP address and they went as far as to threaten me with access to the brief of my home and the fact they know where I live.

These are peasants that more likely than not are not from the states and were never educated, which actually helps in their fraud scheme because they are able to plead ignorance once they attempt robbery.

The entire site is imaginary and they do not even have access to stock levels,they simply appear to have a wide selection so that when you place an order your funds begin to process but it is more likely than not that the glasses you order do not even exist.

Once they order is placed, Eyeglasses depot/opticsfast will surf the internet (usually ebay 'Alex the invisible CEO' told me once he had no choice) to find the glasses you ordered. If they are there great, they found them for 50-200$ less than what you are paying for them.

However, If they cannot find them than their other domain OPTICS FAST will email you within 24 hours informing you that there was only 1 pair left of imaginary pair of glasses you ordered and "there was a defect in the frame so they cannot send them".

At this point the funds you sent are still being "processed" and a refund is entirely out of the question, they are not able to provide refunds because all the funds they have are fraudulent. Therefore you are required to pick a new pair. If it is a less expensive pair than you will overpay, as they cannot send money back. If it is a more expensive pair than get ready to be solicited for more money.

In just just one order, I witnessed false advertising, soliciting, harassment, fraudulent purchasing, property theft, identity theft, and phishing.

There customer service does not care about your business. They simply focus on single transactions and the "capturing" of your funds.

It is apparent that this place is an organized retail crime site and I promise you NOTHING can be trusted from eyeglasses depot/optics fast.

They pay customers to write positive reviews to offset all the bad ones they get.

If you do happen to mistakenly place an order here set aside 48 hours to stay on top of each and every move they make and organize your documents for any legal matters.

i have read multiple reviews of people being harassed for multiple days after the transaction. I actually stayed relentlessly on eyeglasses depot/optics fast the whole time they tried to get me to give up and they became so frustrated with me catching on to the scam that they blocked me on email and won't accept my calls.

Nothing makes me more motivated than a free loader so when I caught on after the first email they sent me I decided I would make it my mission to disrupt any and all future fraud they attempt.

It is my wish for all of you to become educated from this and save your time here. I mean I spent a full 2 days on this matter, and in the end it was worth it because nobody in this world deserves a free ride.

As always from the hard working blue collar class of America I would like to sign this document as I signed all of my emails to you - eyeglasses depot/optics fast,

Your most informed customer

2016-12-16

Great service and quick fix!

"My husband had been complaining about 2 scratches on his glasses for years. I loved that I could send the glasses to OpticsFast for free and get an estimate. The glasses came back in a little over a week and they were all fixed! My husband and I will use OpticsFast in the future for all glasses!!"

2016-12-05

Nice and originals!

"Not the best costumer service. However shades are awesome and legit. Would totally recommend it. Shipping a bit slow. "

2016-12-02

Continuous nightmare, thoroughly disgusted with OpticsFast.com

"First, I was quoted an outrageous $474+ for glasses. Over the following week, Becky (who is one of many Becky's) finally gave me a more reasonable, yet still high, price. I ordered them on 11/2 - they still have yet to arrive. Never once in 4 weeks have I received an update. When I complained a week ago, the next day I received notice that they shipped. I checked tracking the following day. USPS had not received the label yet. One month after ordering, and one week after supposedly being shipped, they have yet to arrive. Additional info -- got my glasses after I finally complained enough about their over-month delivery. They were made wrong. With the ensuing emails, they admitted their mistake but I would have to pay $90 to have them fixed. Totally disgusting!!"

2016-12-01

Absolutely horrific customer service, never buy there again!

"My order was placed on 11/17. I called on 11/26 to ask where my glasses were, the lady answered the phone was impatient, told me it was Thanksgiving holiday and things were slower. I was upset and wanted to cancel, she told me I would be charged of 20% re-stocking fee. Why should I be charged a fee when it wasn't even shipped? On 12/1, I called again, a man answered this time who was more rude and told me it was not an important purchase for them when I complained that it took so long, and said that if I wanted it sooner, I'd have chosen to pay overnight shipping. He said because i chose free shipping, it wasn't important to them and that they'd get to it when they'd get to it. I made a sarcastic comment what great customer service they were providing, he said he was just being honest about the level of service I purchased. "

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!