Stores > OpticsFast.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"It has been over 30 days and I attempted to stop payment on their fast service because they sent me a tracking number from UPS, and UPS said that no such package was in the system. They would not answer my emails but after much persistence I reached Dino who said they would be sending the glasses out tomorrow. They finally sent me an email to fill out before I received the order and promised to discount the product if I gave them a good review. I can't review a product I have never received OpticsFast.....Isn't, and I really can't see anything without my glasses. In this situation poor slow service is fraud. Fast?

November 24 2015.

"Great service at a great price! I have saved a lot by repairing high end sunglasses for far less than their $200+ price tag. Great service. Great communication. I ship all the way from California because I know I will get great service. Thanks Optics Fast!"

"Fantastic customer service with prompt replies to all my questions. Very competitive pricing! I would always use OpticsFast for all my eyewear needs."

This review was modified by torbelum on November 21 2015 07:35:44 AM

"Very persistent and they are respond very quickly when emailed. "

"They were very nice, professional and knowledgeable and the service was faster than I expected and was told it would be. "

This review was modified by KellyC23 on November 20 2015 07:55:18 AM

"Great first experience with Opticsfast.com. Found a hard to find pair of sunglasses and they matched the price of a competitor. Customer service responded really quickly and went above and beyond. They shipped the purchase out the next day and with free priority shipping, I will have them in my hands in no time. Thank you for the great customer service!"

This review was modified by joyous1 on November 19 2015 02:56:42 PM

"very bad company,,regretful to deal with such a fraud company ..& bad customer services the ordered delivered after more than 50 days of placing it. & in bad conditions ...customer services never cared about that ..always tough replies & Rude behavior from this becky .they gave me the tracking # of my shipment with 3 courier company & always saying that the delay from the supplier & did not take any action toward that & after more than 50 days the item delivered in very bad condition & not like i ordered"

"I was extremely excited when I fount OpticsFast, as I had a pair of my favorite Chanel's break. I contacted OpticsFast before I sent them in, and included pictures, and I was told they could fix them. I went ahead and mailed them in and paid for shipping. The glasses were assessed and I was sent an estimate, which I gladly paid as I was so excited to have my glasses fixed. I received them back in the mail in a decent timeframe. However, they were not neatly fixed, I was surprised at the not very clean job that was done. Nonetheless, I was happy to have them back. I wore them for two days, and on the second day, they felt loose on my head. I went to remove them, and the area that was glued was re-opened. I am not able to wear them. I contacted OpticsFast and was told they would find me another replacement frame. Then I heard nothing for a month. I contacted them again and now I am told I can get a $25 discount. So the $130 I paid to get them fixed was for nothing, and I still can't wear my glasses. Very Disappointed. "

"Excellent repair service, excellent communication. Very happy with OpticsFast.com's repair of my very expensive glasses!"

"Once they received my glasses they were very prompt in sending a price quote."

"My prescription eyeglasses were accurately filled and now I can see much better than before. Thanks Opticsfast!"

"Fast service with great prices!!! Will come back again. "

This review was modified by pherman123 on October 07 2015 10:20:13 AM

"The ordering process was simple, easy to complete and very quick. I wish more online sites were set up this way. Great job.

Terrance Presson

This review was modified by tp2217 on October 05 2015 04:50:14 PM

"Sourced a product I wanted from years back. Very happy with service and speed of delivery"

This review was modified by PeterSimpson72 on September 29 2015 03:52:18 PM

"This order arrives and the case has a nick. I call the company and speak to dino. He was like a gem. He offered to ship me a new case and for me to keep my old one. I mean common who does this? no hassle ! I love this site"

This review was modified by yevgeyavalker on September 28 2015 08:18:12 PM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!