Stores > OpticsFast.com

Customer service: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10

2016-09-21

Awesome Service!!

"Optics Fast is so easy to order your eyeglasses from! Whether you order a prescription or just want the glasses themselves. They are wonderful. Their customer service is fantastic. When I asked about the status of my order they got back to me within minutes with an email stating the status. I emailed them right back and I let them know that was fantastic customer service! They have a great selection and wonderful prices. Especially if you want the best in lenses as far as progressives are concerned. They have the thinnest lenses you can buy. Absolutely wonderful! I have already made another purchase on another pair I found on their site that I love. Thank you again OpticsFast Now!!!! "

2016-09-19

Horrible rip-off - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

"I purchased glasses. Received them quickly so that's good. After I placed the order and received an email saying my credit card was declined. I checked and I had already been charged. Scam #1. I emailed them about it and never received a response. They conveniently placed another glasses order in my shopping cart but I was smart enough not to place a 2nd order. The glasses were uncomfortable. And after research they were NOT the authentic glasses from the manufacturer. I asked for an RMA number and was told there was a 20% restocking fee. I desputed the fee and was met with rudeness, name calling, and a threat to use my personal information against me. SUPER SCAM! DO NOT use this company!!!"

2016-09-17

Fix the unfixable

"They fixed my titanium Flex gasses that I was told was not fixable, I paid $540 for theme and was told they were unbreakable. It cost a little more then I expected and they touched up the color that had come off the frame which was really nice but they used black paint and my glasses are blue. When I told them I did the care about the missing paint, that is why they are getting 4 stars and not 5."

This review was modified by Jeancarvill on September 17 2016 09:49:18 PM

2016-09-16

Satisfactory Result

"We sent a pair of Fendi sunglasses in for repair of a broken stem. OpticsFast satisfactorily completed the repair and returned them in a reasonable period of time."

This review was modified by lockwood.444 on September 16 2016 01:06:12 AM

2016-09-14

A Very Happy Customer

"I will be honest. After reading some of the negative reviews, I felt both skeptical and nervous sending my sunglasses in for repair, but send them I did. I have to say that I am very impressed with the OpticsFast customer service. They are incredibly responsive, responding to all of my emails immediately.They texted me soon after I placed my order on their website to make sure that I received the pre-paid postage label that they emailed me. They notified me once they received my package, and sent me an invoice within one day of receiving it. They worked with me on the price of the repairs, going above and beyond what I had expected!! And I have to say that I am extremely pleased with the entire experience. I will definitely use them again if I have another pair of sunglasses that need to be repaired!!"

This review was modified by DionAllen on September 14 2016 10:16:34 AM

Classy California Style

"Extraordinary responsiveness and customer service for hard to find style"

This review was modified by TattooMan on September 13 2016 10:30:16 PM

Worst crooks on earth

"This is the worst online company on the Internet. I sent glasses in for repair and paid the invoice as required before work could start. I received frames back and NOTHING was done to them. I sent an email at 10 pm EST and they replied with a very sarcastic email to state that work was done. They listed a number I the email and I called. They person answering the phone was a jerk who asked why would I call at 10 and I told him I was responding to the person who wrote me an email. I sent another email and got a worse response (send them back) with no other details or info. This is money lost but lesson learned. The service from this company is atrocious!!! I have email chain of the jerks that I will send to company leaders but based on the people answering phones and sending emails, the expectations are low."

This review was modified by RBrooks1062 on September 13 2016 07:33:03 PM

Great Customer Service!!!

"I sent my sunglasses in to replace a scratched lens. The lens accidently broke while being repaired. Opticsfast replaced my glasses with a new pair at no additional charge. Some would penalize the company for the breakage, but sometimes things do not go as planned. The bottomline for me was their willingness to make good on their mistake. "

2016-09-10

Best eye glasses

"Love the eye glasses and the customer service they helped so much will be getting more"

This review was modified by RafaelRomero on September 10 2016 11:55:47 PM

2016-09-04

Purchased Brooks Brothers Frame and replacement lenses because I accidentally broke identical glasses.

"I accidentally broke my favorite pair of Brooks Brothers eyeglass frames and lenses that I have owned for two years. I like the frames so well that I returned to Lens Crafters to purchase a replacement pair. I was told that the frames are no longer made.

I went home and did and internet search and found the Brooks Brothers frames online and ordered the frame from another internet eyeglass company. The next day that company emailed me and told me that my Brooks Brothers Frame had a defect in the template and they could not sell them to me that way, so they cancelled my order.

I did another internet search and found opticsfast.com. I did a search on their website and found that opticsfast.com had the frame I was looking for. I ordered the frame on 8/16/2016 along with replacement lenses. I received an email on09/04/2016 telling me that my new Brooks Brothers eyeglasses had been shipped to me. Thank you opticsfast.com

Updated review... 09/08/2016
I wrote my original review on 09/07/2016 and I am updating my review and changing my 5 star rating to a 2 star rating. The reason I changed my rating from a 5 to a 2 is I received an email from opticsfast.com asking me to leave positive reviews on the two websites below and I would receive $5 for each review for a total of $10 from the two links below. I did leave positive reviews for opticsgfast.com on those two links below.

ResellerRatings ---> http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/opticsfast_17
TrustPilot ---> https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.opticsfast.com

I opened up my email again today (09/08/2016 and I found another email from opticsfast.com from an employee i sales by the name of Becky, below is copy of the email where she requested a TIP if I was happy with the service she provided to me.

Here is the email I received froim opticsfast.com where I was an employee by the name of Becky asked me for a gratuity or TIP for her handling my order.

becky@opticsfast.com
9:10 AM (8 hours ago) 09/088/2016

to me
Hello (my name which I deleted)

This email is in regards to your order that I helped you with on 09/01/2016

OpticsFast.com hires only the best salespeople to service our buyers.
These sales people work very late hours, weekends and overtime to make sure our customers get the service and products that they paid for.
We have a unique facility in which you can reward our salespeople, if you are happy with the service you received.

If you are happy with me as your salesperson and would like to give me a tip. Please click on the below link.

Thanks so much, in advance.
Becky S.
Toll Free (866) 216-3478

I replied to the email saying this....

09/08/2016
4:59 PM (1 hour ago)

to: becky@opticsfast.com
I am 66 years old and I have bought a lot of eyeglasses during my lifetime. I have never heard of any company that I bought eyeglasses from having one of their employee's contact me and ask me for a tip.

I did receive a previous email from an employee at opticsfast.com asking me if I would do the company a favor and leave positive reviews for my purchase on several websites.

If you think I going to click on a link and give you a tip just because I purchased eyeglasses online from opticsfast.com you are sadly mistaken. Maybe I should go back to the websites where I left good reviews and let people know that I was contacted by an employee of opticsfast.com asking me for a tip. I personally think that you have a lot of nerve asking me to give you a tip because I purchased eyeglasses from opticsfast.com.

If opticsfast.com is not paying their employees enough maybe they should charge more for their eyeglasses so they can pay their employees a better salary.

This email from you asking for a tip will ensure that I never do business with opticsfast.com ever again.

This review was modified by ldalebert2 on September 08 2016 03:05:11 PM

2016-09-02

Fast is Right--and Reasonable Too!

"It was so easy dealing with this company! When my eye doctor said he couldn't fix my frames I was bummed. Found OpticsFast on line and they were able to fix them at a fraction of the cost of new frames (Versace, that is!). "

2016-09-01

Like Brand New

"The process was simple. You send in your glasses with a prepaid label. They send you an estimate before you have to pay. My glasses came back looking brand new!"

2016-09-01

Worst shopping experience of my life. Buyers beware

"This store offers the worst shopping experience you can possibly imagine.

Pricing: Many of the prices listed on their website are printed in "error". If you think you got a deal, wait for the price bump on the invoice after you place the order.

Customer service: it's clear from the moment you speak with their 2-3 customer service representatives that you are the enemy. I called repeatedly but couldn't get through; but when I eventually got ahold of someone on the other side of the line, she said my repeated calling constitutes harassment. If you're really lucky, the owner of the store occasionally answers the call and berate you while you can hear their employees laughing in the background.

Shipping process: when they say an item is IN STOCK and ships within 24 hours, they actually don't have the item and have to order them from somewhere else in 2 weeks.

Advice: make sure that if they gave concessions over the phone, that they send you an email confirming them, because they will turn around and deny any concession given to you 2 weeks down the line.

2016-08-31

Great communication, premium service, and an exquisite product!

"Looking for a particular color/model of a Tom Ford frame, I reached out to OpticsFast. Becky S. was in immediate communication with me and tracked down the discontinued frame that I was searching for. It positively made my day when she emailed with the news that she'd found the glasses and that they were on their way. My Tom Ford frames arrived quickly and in pristine condition. I will use this company again. "

This review was modified by GradingMachine on August 31 2016 08:02:56 PM

2016-08-31

Miracle Repair!

"I never thought that my dearly loved Chanel sunglasses could be repaired, but OpticsFast was able to perform a miracle repair and bring my glasses back to being wearable! "

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!