Stores > OpticsFast.com

Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10
2016-12-21

Treacherous

"Hands down the worst place I have ever attempted business with. It is a complete mystery how these people remain in business if you go online and read the reviews of experiences people have had here.

Everything is imaginary. Becky, Alex, and Dino do not exist. This is a middle man for ebay and they will tell you that they order directly from the wholesaler.

Once they get your card information they will threaten you with access to your IP address and they went as far as to threaten me with access to the brief of my home and the fact they know where I live.

These are peasants that more likely than not are not from the states and were never educated, which actually helps in their fraud scheme because they are able to plead ignorance once they attempt robbery.

The entire site is imaginary and they do not even have access to stock levels,they simply appear to have a wide selection so that when you place an order your funds begin to process but it is more likely than not that the glasses you order do not even exist.

Once they order is placed, Eyeglasses depot/opticsfast will surf the internet (usually ebay 'Alex the invisible CEO' told me once he had no choice) to find the glasses you ordered. If they are there great, they found them for 50-200$ less than what you are paying for them.

However, If they cannot find them than their other domain OPTICS FAST will email you within 24 hours informing you that there was only 1 pair left of imaginary pair of glasses you ordered and "there was a defect in the frame so they cannot send them".

At this point the funds you sent are still being "processed" and a refund is entirely out of the question, they are not able to provide refunds because all the funds they have are fraudulent. Therefore you are required to pick a new pair. If it is a less expensive pair than you will overpay, as they cannot send money back. If it is a more expensive pair than get ready to be solicited for more money.

In just just one order, I witnessed false advertising, soliciting, harassment, fraudulent purchasing, property theft, identity theft, and phishing.

There customer service does not care about your business. They simply focus on single transactions and the "capturing" of your funds.

It is apparent that this place is an organized retail crime site and I promise you NOTHING can be trusted from eyeglasses depot/optics fast.

They pay customers to write positive reviews to offset all the bad ones they get.

If you do happen to mistakenly place an order here set aside 48 hours to stay on top of each and every move they make and organize your documents for any legal matters.

i have read multiple reviews of people being harassed for multiple days after the transaction. I actually stayed relentlessly on eyeglasses depot/optics fast the whole time they tried to get me to give up and they became so frustrated with me catching on to the scam that they blocked me on email and won't accept my calls.

Nothing makes me more motivated than a free loader so when I caught on after the first email they sent me I decided I would make it my mission to disrupt any and all future fraud they attempt.

It is my wish for all of you to become educated from this and save your time here. I mean I spent a full 2 days on this matter, and in the end it was worth it because nobody in this world deserves a free ride.

As always from the hard working blue collar class of America I would like to sign this document as I signed all of my emails to you - eyeglasses depot/optics fast,

Your most informed customer

This review was modified by mathiaskiwanuka on December 21 2016 09:53:29 AM

2016-12-16

Great service and quick fix!

"My husband had been complaining about 2 scratches on his glasses for years. I loved that I could send the glasses to OpticsFast for free and get an estimate. The glasses came back in a little over a week and they were all fixed! My husband and I will use OpticsFast in the future for all glasses!!"

This review was modified by humbe2dl on December 16 2016 03:56:51 PM

2016-12-05

Nice and originals!

"Not the best costumer service. However shades are awesome and legit. Would totally recommend it. Shipping a bit slow. "

2016-12-02

Continuous nightmare, thoroughly disgusted with OpticsFast.com

"First, I was quoted an outrageous $474+ for glasses. Over the following week, Becky (who is one of many Becky's) finally gave me a more reasonable, yet still high, price. I ordered them on 11/2 - they still have yet to arrive. Never once in 4 weeks have I received an update. When I complained a week ago, the next day I received notice that they shipped. I checked tracking the following day. USPS had not received the label yet. One month after ordering, and one week after supposedly being shipped, they have yet to arrive. Additional info -- got my glasses after I finally complained enough about their over-month delivery. They were made wrong. With the ensuing emails, they admitted their mistake but I would have to pay $90 to have them fixed. Totally disgusting!!"

This review was modified by CarolynDargevics on December 12 2016 08:13:24 AM

2016-12-01

Absolutely horrific customer service, never buy there again!

"My order was placed on 11/17. I called on 11/26 to ask where my glasses were, the lady answered the phone was impatient, told me it was Thanksgiving holiday and things were slower. I was upset and wanted to cancel, she told me I would be charged of 20% re-stocking fee. Why should I be charged a fee when it wasn't even shipped? On 12/1, I called again, a man answered this time who was more rude and told me it was not an important purchase for them when I complained that it took so long, and said that if I wanted it sooner, I'd have chosen to pay overnight shipping. He said because i chose free shipping, it wasn't important to them and that they'd get to it when they'd get to it. I made a sarcastic comment what great customer service they were providing, he said he was just being honest about the level of service I purchased. "

This review was modified by blacktulip on December 01 2016 07:17:26 AM

2016-11-26

Jekyll and Hyde situation

"Pre-paid for two repairs. First I never received a quote. Had to track down my glasses despite confirmation of delivery (I insured them.) After a week I finally got the quote and paid for two repairs. I received the glasses in two more weeks but without second repair handled. Since it was the minor of the two needs I simply sent a photo proving repair was neglected and requested refund. Becky at Customer Service was rude, difficult and refused a refund! She stuck to her script and clearly had no authority to actually provide customer service. I love that I have my glasses back, got the repair done at a local Optician for FREE but they still will not refund the insane amount they charged for the replacement nose pad they forgot to attach. BEWARE!!!"

This review was modified by Willow30NM on November 26 2016 02:43:08 PM

2016-11-26

Did what they promised, very convenient

"Can't beat not having to physically go into some repair place. Took a few weeks, glasses didn't come back with the cloth I wrapped them in, and the black finish smudged off on my nose the first day. But other than that, they did a great job and I'll be sending in my next pair of glasses soon."

This review was modified by djmackdaddymc on November 26 2016 01:14:22 PM

2016-11-21

Great Service!

"Becky was extremely helpful in my first time experience!
Thank you!

This review was modified by BDCMY on November 21 2016 06:22:35 PM

2016-11-19

Favorite sunglasses repaired beautifully

"My beautiful Tiffany sunglasses were ruined - I thought. (The hinge on the temple was broken.)
Opticsfast did an absolutely beautiful, remarkable job of repairing them - they look even better than new!

This review was modified by JoanDay on November 19 2016 09:12:13 AM

2016-11-16

NO JOKE

"WOW...Incredible. Very professional and reasonably priced. Website easy to use and they communicate with you via email updating you every step of the way."

2016-11-16

Super service for eyeglass parts and repair work

"Eyeglasses broke at hinge, OpticsFast offered prepaid shipping label so that frame could be sent in and assessed for repair. Received repair proposal with very reasonable pricing. Repair is now complete and I can't wait for return of eyeglass frame ready to wear again. Thanks much for saving a favorite eyeglass frame, thought it was unsalvageable until we found OpticsFast!"

This review was modified by Freudenhaus1 on November 16 2016 12:43:06 PM

2016-11-14

Fast is right !

"My husbands Oakley lens snapped out of the frames and I spent almost an hour with the phone system and then the website just trying to find the address to send them into for repair and I finally gave up and saw this website for repairs on glasses and sunglasses. I just want them repaired ! Opticsfast website was so easy to follow and I received an email back in seconds then text messaging saying they sent me a fee prepaid mailing form for the sunglasses to be sent to them. I am very pleased with them. And their personal messages from their staff."

This review was modified by MASECHRIST on November 14 2016 12:16:43 PM

2016-11-12

? no rating lower than one

"In 66 years of life, absolutely the worst of any company I ever dealt with."

This review was modified by Grizzlybear9 on November 12 2016 01:32:33 PM

2016-11-10

Great Experience

"Just received my glasses with the replacement lenses and it looks great! The online experience was very convenient for me as well. I contacted customer service once and they were very helpful."

2016-11-04

Opticsfast liars

"I ordered a pair of glasses and they sent me a wrong pair. Rather than admit fault, they offered me a discount on merchandise I DID NOT WANT. After much haggling they offered to give me a refund minus a 20% RESTOCKING FEE. For a mistake THEY MADE. They don't price match like they advertise. There are MANY OTHER VENDORS worth shopping with that are MUCH CHEAPER. AllBrandsGlasses.com and Amazon are EXCELLENT resources. Mind you, I NEVER write reviews...... NEVER. But for me to go out and write a review is a testament to a total lack of customer service and professionalism on their part. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Do your research and find better elsewhere. And then they had the audacity to me to send me a link offering $5 off per 2 reviews I give on their behalf..... This is my first of two reviews.... I'll let you know in the future if they actually gave me the $10 for the reviews they promised.... "

This review was modified by bynum420 on November 04 2016 05:13:06 PM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!