Stores > OpticsFast.com

Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10

2016-06-25

I ruined 4 pair

"I Completely ruined FOUR pair of designer sunglasses and they made them look brand new. I'm still in shock! The service is professional, efficient, and easy to use!! "

This review was modified by KTmur22 on June 25 2016 04:40:30 AM

Fast response, Prompt service

"Once i placed the order online , they immediately processed and shipped the product next day!
A sales person even email me there is a price match possibility. They are fast response and prompt service.

This review was modified by jun09 on June 24 2016 11:12:32 PM

2016-06-24

Extremely unprofessional customer service representative

"A customer service representative emailed this to me, after I told her that we had found the same pair of glasses for much cheaper on another website:

"If you want a fake pair of glasses then you should continue on that path.
IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE it probably is.. $20 man? Comon."

I think this was a very unprofessional response.

2016-06-24

Easy to reach them, easy to get your shades fixed up

"Fast communication, easy transactionan and best of all nice and not costly repair"

This review was modified by mbermudez69 on June 24 2016 08:03:20 AM

2016-06-23

Best prices and GREAT customer service!

"I had such a great experience with OpticsFast at first I was a little iffy about that site until I go a call from one of the workers saying I forget to put in lenses. He explained what needed to be done and was very helpful! "

This review was modified by Belen31 on June 23 2016 03:45:04 PM

2016-06-23

Awesome!

"Great service; great communication; great prices; overall great experience!"

This review was modified by sanafatah on June 23 2016 01:58:45 PM

2016-06-22

Failed costumer service experience

"After placing an order and communicating via email regarding the order of sunglasses I was made aware there was some damage to the last display pair and we agreed on a purchase price. I was instead charged full price for the glasses and have since gotten no response to emails regarding the purchase. I've called customer service only to be told "you must email Becky S. She only does email." To date, I've gotten no response to my request to have the billing error modified or information to return the glasses. I do not recommend doing business with this company."

This review was modified by Marsh8 on June 22 2016 01:32:26 PM

2016-06-21

Very Easy and Convinient

"I was concerned about sending out my glasses to be repaired but was pleasantly surprised how quick and convenient it was. I sent the glasses out on Monday, had a quote to repair them, which was reasonable by Wednesday, and the glasses were shipped less than a week later.

I would definitely recommend OpticsFast.com

This review was modified by PaulHerbert on June 21 2016 01:49:33 PM

2016-06-21

GREAT SERVICE

"OPTICSFAST.COM did everything just as they said they would as far as soon as they received my order they emailed me and two days later had a price to fix my sunglasses and they said 7 - 14 days to have my order complete and that's exactly what they did. It is hard to find a company now days that do exactly what they say their going to do intead of telling you what you want to hear. GOOD JOB OPTICFAST."

2016-06-20

Horrible Customer Service

"Absolutely HORRIBLE. The glasses are great but where do I begin with the customer service!!!

First the product was supposed to ship within 48 hours, that didn’t happen. Got it weeks later.

Then without calling or emailing me they mailed my sunglasses to my billing address not my shipping address, then when I call they said yes we did hat on purpose since we thought it was fraud.... WHAT!!! How about call me and verify, do something instead of what you FEEL is right. Therefore I had to drive to another county to go intercept it at the post office. Ridiculous to say the least. I own online retail companies and I would NEVER put my customers through anything like this then send another email a month later saying OH HEY we are going to charge you more since, now for the third time, we messed up and didnt charge you shipping. To what, the address that was the billing address that I drove 30 minutes to pick up, seriously.

This review was modified by Moniquem954 on June 20 2016 06:32:41 AM

2016-06-19

Heres Looking at You

"Prices are not going to be beaten. Very good customers service"

This review was modified by shoemakersson on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-18

Expensive disappointment

"Initially helpful to get me to send in for repair, once sunglasses were in the cost was high, no explanation of repair details, poor and disprespectful communication, not very fast, end product did not look like they did originally (color didn't match, soldered underside of arm, shipping up charged, no response at all to detailed complaint about repair. A little extra communication/explanation would've likely made this a positive experience but it was a "high pressure, no time to explain just pay now" transaction and then to ignore my questions and issue with the end product is just unheard of in my experience with online products and services. I recommend doing repair like this locally."

This review was modified by Capecaper on June 18 2016 11:36:03 AM

2016-06-16

Gucci galore!!

"Ordered a pair of Gucci sunglasses that a dept store that begins with an M tried to charge me double! Optifast not only had them at a better rate, but price matched them from another online vendor.
Customer service contacted me to alert me that a color option was no longer available but offered other selections and responded within minutes of emailing me. Will def order again!!

This review was modified by Brownsugar99 on June 16 2016 05:57:02 AM

2016-06-14

FABULOUS SHADES

"I want to say that they went way over and beyond to find me the sunglasses I wanted. I could not find them anywhere else and the price was fabulous that they gave me. Thank you for all the help. Colleen "

This review was modified by cabmab on June 14 2016 12:28:53 PM

2016-06-11

"I had been searching for a year for VOGUE 2583 Eyeglasses in color 1691 . . . This color is hot pink with black polka-dots on the side of the frames. On 5/12/2016 I sent an email asking if they could get this frame only. I received a reply that they could and price matched it giving me $10 off. I placed the order on 5/13/2016. Every week I would send Becky G an email just to check and see how things were going. She replied quickly the order has been placed it will be about a week and when it comes in we'll ship out to you.
Received the order on 6/7/2016. Took about 3 weeks but this is the hardest frame to get. 3 weeks for this frame was quick. I am so excited and very pleased with my frames and definitely will use their service for those hard to find frames.
Awesome job, quick to reply customer service via email. Many Thanks April

This review was modified by 2SHORT on June 11 2016 11:55:37 PM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!