Stores > OpticsFast.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2016-02-09

A pushy Cyber-Bully; highly put off

"I was originally looking for a specific style (I do not much care what the brand of the frames are), and I found several designs to my liking, but way out of the price range of what I was hoping to spend. I signed up for the email club, just in case there would be a radical discount on one of the styles that I was watching; always a good idea, right? Soon I found the style I was looking for on Zenni.com for about $130 less; frames and glasses as well as tint included. About an hour after looking on their website and deciding that their knock off products where not for me, I receive an email asking for me to review their website and give a good review and then they will give me a "VERY GOOD" discount for my order and anyone that I "refer" to them.... I'd love to point out that I would never EVER refer even my worst acquaintance to this site after our following correspondence, which I will post here for your reading pleasure (mind you, I am cutting out the signature after each of her responses):
5:56 PM (2 hours ago)
Thanks so much and I know this is probably a lot to ask but do you think you can post a review to ResellerRatings.com and TrustPilot.com and Review Center and RatePoint?
This would help us so much
Here are the links to the three agencies:
If you do this for us I will certainly give you a VERY GOOD discount to you and anyone you refer to us.
Becky S.
From Australia : +61 280155339
Fax Number: 1-718-228-3775

6:12 PM (2 hours ago)
to OpticsFast
I thank you for your offer of a discount, but you wouldn't like it if I reviewed your website. Your prices are outrageous at best

6:27 PM (2 hours ago)
I can give you a discount on any item you want.
Show me 1 item that I am higher price then my competitor?

6:44 PM (1 hour ago)
to OpticsFast
Thanks for your offer, but I'm going with Zenni where the frames are similar in style and only $29 for the frames. With the lenses and the transition coating, it's only $88 total

6:45 PM (1 hour ago)
Classy… $88 frames.. aahaah

6:53 PM (1 hour ago)
Actually, they are classy. But since you seem determined for a review AND wish to insult me in my choice of style, I'll be more than happy to review you and your company. Wish granted. I'll make sure to include screen shots of our conversation if they give me the option. Good day to you Becky

This review was modified by KassandraKitty on February 09 2016 05:50:03 PM

2016-02-08

Satisfied customer

"Very happy with my order. And not as expensive as my eye doctor"

This review was modified by xsweetestsinx1 on February 08 2016 11:25:38 AM

2016-02-07

Just like new!

"Very professional work - looks brand new. I couldn't have asked for a better job. "

This review was modified by jenfa78 on February 07 2016 12:46:48 PM

2016-02-06

Great Communication and Effort on Their Part

"I was looking for an exact frame to my broken frame. It's an old model. The company had the last one, but right before shipping it to me the company realized that it was not in a perfect condition, so it communicated the problem with me and tried to find me the same model. Since the frame I wanted is an old model, the stock is very limited. The company found an exact model but different color for me. I am waiting for it to arrive. Yay."

This review was modified by Irene2 on February 06 2016 03:24:08 PM

2016-01-20

OpticsSlow should be the company name.

"Order took over 6 weeks to arrive! No communication from them as to why it was taking so long. I had to contact them and demand my order or cancel it. What's even worse is they contacted me to beat competitive pricing which they did and guaranteed fast service. I'll pay extra to get my prescription lenses in a timely manor next time."

This review was modified by scottie43 on January 20 2016 01:54:53 PM

2016-01-18

The Best Perscription Glasses to Choose from.

"This is my choice and I will not go anywhere else, so many styles and price is great."

This review was modified by tcbg50 on January 18 2016 02:07:50 PM

2016-01-08

"I did not get what I ordered and they did nothing. The worst customer service I have ever had. Very rude people"

2016-01-07

"great service! took it awhile it get order but in route now."

2015-12-30

"frames were exactly what i was looking for and script seems right. the lenses were not exactly what i expected...they seem to have reflection (though i paid for all lens upgrades) . but overall not bad."

This review was modified by jen19msu on December 30 2015 08:36:55 AM

2015-12-12

"I don't usually write reviews. However, I feel so strongly about my experience with OpticsFast.com that I wanted to share it with anyone who wants to read it. I have rarely had as abysmal an online experience as I've had with OpticsFast.com. I am STILL awaiting my order, but have confidence that I will never receive it. The USPS tracking number is stuck in "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS," and has been for weeks. I've called "customer service" multiple times and have been insulted and basically called a liar. The CSR who "helped" me was rude, surly, and provided no service that helped me with my non-delivery issue. I have since checked other reviews which are similar to mine, but a lot of those people apparently paid with a money order instead of through PayPal or with a credit card, two methods of payment that provide some sort of recourse for being ripped off by a scam website. I can only say, buy from OpticsFast.com only if you are a masochist and want to be abused by a nameless, faceless foe."

This review was modified by dhmgt on December 12 2015 01:28:27 PM

2015-11-24

"It has been over 30 days and I attempted to stop payment on their fast service because they sent me a tracking number from UPS, and UPS said that no such package was in the system. They would not answer my emails but after much persistence I reached Dino who said they would be sending the glasses out tomorrow. They finally sent me an email to fill out before I received the order and promised to discount the product if I gave them a good review. I can't review a product I have never received OpticsFast.....Isn't, and I really can't see anything without my glasses. In this situation poor slow service is fraud. Fast?

November 24 2015.

2015-11-23

"Great service at a great price! I have saved a lot by repairing high end sunglasses for far less than their $200+ price tag. Great service. Great communication. I ship all the way from California because I know I will get great service. Thanks Optics Fast!"

2015-11-21

"Fantastic customer service with prompt replies to all my questions. Very competitive pricing! I would always use OpticsFast for all my eyewear needs."

This review was modified by torbelum on November 21 2015 07:35:44 AM

2015-11-20

"Very persistent and they are respond very quickly when emailed. "

2015-11-20

"With 179 complaints to the BBB of NY, it's no wonder they are not a member of the BBB. They will take your money very quick and then take MONTHS to get your glasses back. They will promise to send them to you daily and never send them. My advice is to just find some place local to get your glasses fixed. Its just not worth the aggravation or cost. "

This review was modified by KellyC23 on December 08 2015 05:49:07 AM

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!