• OpticsFast.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"The ordering process was simple, easy to complete and very quick. I wish more online sites were set up this way. Great job.

Terrance Presson

This review was modified by tp2217 on October 05 2015 04:50:14 PM

"Sourced a product I wanted from years back. Very happy with service and speed of delivery"

This review was modified by PeterSimpson72 on September 29 2015 03:52:18 PM

"This order arrives and the case has a nick. I call the company and speak to dino. He was like a gem. He offered to ship me a new case and for me to keep my old one. I mean common who does this? no hassle ! I love this site"

This review was modified by yevgeyavalker on September 28 2015 08:18:12 PM

"I was a bit skeptical about having my favorite glasses repaired by an Internet company, but I am so glad I chose OpticsFast. They followed every step of their ordering procedure in a very efficient, yet friendly way. They brought creativity and flexibility to my issue, resolving my difficulties quickly and were personable and supportive. They think outside the box, but deliver right on the money!"

"My daughter's Versace eyeglasses broke at the temple. Tried to get them fixed by the manufacturer, but they don't repair glasses, they only sell them. Took them to a local Optician--couldn't repair them. Went on line to OpticsFast. Their website is terrific, easy to use. Sent the glasses to them, they immediately got back to me with a reasonable quote for repairing the glasses. Within two days, I received a notice that the repaired glasses were being mailed out to me that day. Fabulous service!"

This review was modified by MJMcCulloch on September 03 2015 09:15:04 AM

"Everything turn ok. Hopefully I wont need to send my sunglasses back. :-)"

"GOOD thing you done research before you wasted your time, money & most importantly, your sentimental valuables which are your FRAMES from becoming in the hands of unprofessional people. How these people manage to stay in business, it's beyond my imagination but count your blessings you don't have to go through what ME and a host of other people went through by dealing with a unnecessary headache. Opticfast is a intelligently slick business operating within the law. Research and reviews are very important for the honest consumer. No need to SAY anymore, research for a lagit business because there are optic business out there who will honor the service THEY say they provide."

This review was modified by Smoov on August 28 2015 01:34:32 PM

"Nice surprise to be contacted that a previous search for my Maui Jims style had been found.. Brand new and great price.. Very happy with the personalized treatment and prompt service"

This review was modified by Beckyrnc on August 30 2015 11:49:06 AM

"The service was prompt and the work performed was good."

"When I couldn't find anyone local to fix my glasses, I started looking online. Read some reviews for OpticsFast and decided to give them a try. Their online process was very easy to follow and they were able to give me an estimate quickly. Once I gave authorization to fix my glasses and sent payment, I received notification that payment had been received and they were in the queue to be fixed. They sent an email that they had been shipped within about 2 weeks which was the SLA stated on their site. Very pleased with both the ease of the service and quality of work."

This review was modified by ivrgirlnc on July 30 2015 01:38:08 PM

"I have a pair of Tiffany & Co. prescription lenses that I had purchased from Lenscrafters and one of the crystals had fallen out and needed replaced. I took them to Lenscrafters and they told me that I will need to replace. These glasses cost me over $400.00 so to say the least I was distraught, until I found OpticsFast. com. I was leary at first going to an online company that I knew nothing about, however I figured what do I have to lose. I was not going to wear with a missing crystal. I received my eyewear yesterday and I was extremely impressed with the repair. It looks like new and to think I was just told to throw them away. "

"I come from Austria and i orderd glasses on 24.05.2015. After i was informed that the product is damaged and i have got a new version. This proces was very friendly and accommodating!!!
All e-mails were quickly answered!
Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with the delivery time. Today is the 03.07.2015 and i still havent got a package. Because of the delivery time I will not order again and I cant recommend it for Austria (Europe).

"I'd would have to rename this OpticsSlow. Ordered 2/24/2015 and they finally shiped 4/1/2015. Very hard to get information and updates. Never had an invoice show up on the email link. So far the repair is working, it's not pretty but functional."

This review was modified by Microb on June 26 2015 02:08:32 PM

"This is has to be some of the worst customer service. RUN!!! take your business elsewhere. I paid to have two pairs of sunglasses repaired, What I received was worse than what I had sent in. The mirror like chrome finish was completely erased off of one pair (scratches still there) and the Ray Ban logo was gone from my other pair. They arrived dirty and full of smudges when I contacted customer service they accused me of lying, seriously why would I lie about that??? I wish I could post pictures so you can see the damage. This is completely unacceptable. BTW they pay customers for positive reviews,"

"Outstanding customer service. Communicated exceptionally well via email and phone to ensure that my expectations were exceeded!"

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!