Stores > onlineshoes.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

2016-04-20

Excellent store

"I had a wonderful experience with them. Bought the shoes I wanted at a really good price and shipping was fast. No hassles. Very satisfied."

2016-04-20

Should've Looked at the reviews First

"I ordered a pair of Clarks womens boots from onlineshoes.com. They state you can return or exchange any purchase within 365 days. I did not see anywhere on their website that sale items could not be returned. The boots didn't fit, but can't return them. Unlike Clark shoes and/or amazon, who do allow sale items to be returned.
I will NEVER use onlineshoes.com again

This review was modified by BonnieF on April 20 2016 02:30:21 PM

2016-03-31

**** in your shoe

"Sickened by this company! Tried to track a pair of shoes I ordered not only can I not track the shoes I can't get on the website.
I'm dumbfounded (dumb being the keyword).

2016-03-25

Great price & Fast Shipping!

"I ordered two Under Armour shirts and they came fast and acuurately. I'm glad my experience was positive. Will try them again for sure!"

2016-03-15

Wrong size NO RESPONSE from several emails

"I ordered a pair of Mephisto shoes the same as shoes I purchased in Germany in September last year just a different color as I loved them so much, I wanted them urgently so paid extra, I live in Australia they arrived but the size I order was a US 9 or a 6.5 Euro I was sent a US 6! I have emailed customer service about 6 times with photos of my shoes and this includes the inside with the sizes, I have received 6 read receipts but still nothing, no response at all. The shoes have cost me $392 AUD I am furious if I ran my business this way I would be out of business very quickly, I just want to return my shoes and have the correct size."

This review was modified by Hiform16 on March 15 2016 06:35:06 PM

2016-02-11

Bait and switch

"Online Shoes advertises free shipping and promos. However, when you go to checkout, you find that your items do not qualify. I recently tried to purchase two pair of shoes with "free shipping". My order came to $150. When I checked out with Pay Pal, $14.99 in shipping charges had been tacked on. NOT free shipping, false advertisement!"

This review was modified by starrsgems on February 11 2016 06:45:48 AM

2016-01-25

Horrible online Store

"I wanted to return a pair of shoes. They won't answer their phone for returns. Online they say you can return them and pay for it yourself or they will deduct $7.99 from your refund, but they provide no address or way to return them other than their providing you with a shipping label that will cost you $7.99. They lured me in with free shipping but did not mention the fee for returns. I truly wish I had thought to read reviews of them ahead of time. They are truly an awful company!"

This review was modified by helstav on January 25 2016 01:15:05 PM

2016-01-07

"I'll add to the chorus here, and (like others) wish I'd seen these reviews prior to placing an order. I'd give zero stars if I could!

After placing my order for shoes listed at full retail price and using their onsite HOLLY25 discount, I noticed a 30% discount on Facebook. E-mailing customer service resulted in 2 lies: 1) my shoes were on sale so didn't qualify for additional discount and 2) HOLLY30 no longer was active (I checked, and it was indeed active). My credit card was billed the business day after I ordered.

A second e-mail challenging their lies resulted in their giving me the discount and claiming to refund my credit card with the difference. In the meantime, UPS notified me of a pending shipment.

Several days passed without the UPS status changing on their app...so I again contacted customer service (2 days after my credit card was charged) and was told the shoes had been shipped. Another lie. A couple of days later, I requested status and was told I should have been notified that the supplier was out of stock and the order had been canceled. I was offered $10 discount for my trouble.

The next day I received a cancellation notice reiterating the $10 discount.

This company is entirely untrustworthy. The potential for aggravation is not worth the few dollars you may or may not save in the transaction.

2016-01-03

"I recently had a very poor experience with Online Shoes that borders on fraud with respect to initiating a return. I am an attorney and my firm is now investigating the tactics of this online retailer. If you have had a concerning experience with Online Shoes please send us an email to btsamis@tsamislaw.com.

Betty Tsamis
Tsamis Law Firm
Chicago, IL

2016-01-02

"I tried to purchase shoes for my wife for Xmas. The price listed they wouldn't honor, however, they took the funds out of my account anyway. When I called they put the money back and then took it out again. They caused an insufficient funds fee to our checking account from the repeated take out and put in of my money. After repeatedly talking to customer service (of course after being put on hold for hours) they said they would put the money back, we are still waiting. Online shoes should be reported to the BBB. "

This review was modified by drgudgurl on January 02 2016 08:38:06 PM

2015-12-24

"Sent me 3 e mails that my shoes would be there by Christmas . Shoes are in ky. I live in pa it's 5pm ! Should have read reviews . NEVER AGAIN !!!!"

2015-12-24

"I ordered shoes for Christmas on the 15th. The package never shipped, so I called on Monday the 21st to see if it shipped and if I would still get item by the 24th and they ensured me they would ship it expedited so I would get them. I checked today, the 24th, and I will not be getting the item until Monday the 28th. When I called today they did not offer me anything but 20% off my next order. Kind of useless since I will not be ordering from this company ever again. Christmas is not ruined but it's the lack of customer service and making promises they don't keep. Totally unprofessional."

This review was modified by mama77 on December 24 2015 10:24:49 AM

2015-12-19

"Never received my item and still waiting on my refund. They won't answer... The worst online experience ever!"

This review was modified by dnatech on December 19 2015 05:32:42 AM

2015-12-17

"Horrible , Clueless, Double talk, ... Highly recommend you DO NOT use this company. Took my money, can not tell me where my shoes are at / when or if they will be delivered. Like the others, I should have researched before ordering. "

This review was modified by DannyB50 on December 17 2015 06:31:37 AM

2015-12-16

"This is the worst online shoe company! Their customer service is completely non-responsive! Customer services emails are not returned, on hold for more than 30 minutes, or if they do answer, they put you back on hold for an indefinite period of time. Their exchange process for Alaska is nonexistent, and when I do return my shoes (at my own postage expense) they do not return my money!"

This review was modified by naomid on December 16 2015 10:28:42 AM

Share onlineshoes.com's store rating

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member
onlineshoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!