• onlineshoes.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered a pair of womens boots and paid extra for 2-3 day delivery, after waiting 6 business days I called and they said the boots were coming straight from the manufacturer and they couldn't control how long it took them to ship. They said the boots might arrive on day 8. The person at Online shoes argued with me and was not empathetic to my situation."

modified review This review was modified by season62 on March 03 2015 10:55:05 AM

"This online company is a disgrace! I ordered Baffin Iceland boots for my wife and noticed that they kept stalling to give me a tracking number despite my several calls--- never a straight answer. At the day of delivery (7 days after purchase date) the status changed to "canceled/ no longer available" without any explanation or email from them! So they kept me from buying from another place and I missed all president's day sales --- they basically hijacked the sale making sure I wouldn't be able to buy from no one else. Bad faith! Be aware and do not buy from this place."

"Return policy is a total joke. I bought 5 pairs of shoes from them, 1st and LAST time! Kept 4 of them, all $60-79 each. Tried to return the other pair, $30 on sale. While onlineshoes.com can send me spam email almost daily, 3 tries on line and one phone call to get the $7.00 return shipping label sent to my email hasn't happened. Phone guy told me it could take several hours.. Now 2 days ago. Then told me maybe it was lost in junk folder (not true). Now order # no longer shows as valid so stuck with crappy pair of shoes. NEVER TRY TO RETURN HERE as it appears to be a scam to try to get you to exchange them for more expensive shoes!

Update: Finally did get a return label 24hrs later after filing on line complaint. So may get $23 back on the $30 shoes if they accept them. I see other on line complaints about even after returning shoes other people were refused returns for others reasons. Bottom bottom line is I will not be buying for on Online Shoes ever again due to bad service. There are way too many other vendors out there with great service and truly hassle free returns. Amazon and Macy are both excellent!

modified review This review was modified by Jkflip on February 21 2015 06:30:31 AM

"Seems I had ALMOST the same experience with a return. I only order from places offering free shipping and free return. I have feet issues. Department stores seldom, if ever, carry wide widths- So I order, try them on and then if I need to return the free shipping is a life saver- OnLine shoes advertises free shipping on purchases and returns- imagine my surprise when I discovered that in order to get free return shipping you have to make an exchange- if you want a refund then you have to pay shipping- I objected with customer service-I feel the advertisement is fraudulent- it should say front and center right there on the HOMEPAGE that if you return item for a refund you will have to pay shipping- Why is that so difficult-- you know and so do I really! The customer service girl was very nice and said she would give me a shipping label since I didn't know that was the policy- for that she gets kudos- she could teach her employer something about right and wrong. She did the right thing- however I will not order from online shoes again because I don't do business with cheaters and people who try to scam me-"

modified review This review was modified by saraevansfour on February 09 2015 08:43:33 PM

"I ordered a pair of boots from Online Shoes under the Canadian name Shoeme who advertised Border Free shopping, and free returns. The reviews for the boots recommended ordering a larger size as they fit narrow. I ordered 1/2 a size larger and regular width. The boots are huge and now I need to return them at my cost and pay a US Duty charge. NOT WORTH IT. DON"T BE FOOLED with the Border Free Propaganda"

modified review This review was modified by cbpicanada on January 08 2015 10:56:53 PM

"I just started using onlineshoes.com recently and just placed my second order with them on Dec 17th. I have opted to use their "PayMyWay" system which essentially lets you pay for the purchase over time with a valid credit card. I have got confirmation from them, but to my greatest dismay they still charged me the full amount and were not willing to rectify the issue, telling me to ship the shoes back and reorder if I like.
Kind of like a roulette, maybe you win this time...
Not very professional, borderline fraudulent behavior.
While their customer service reps do act professional and generally helpful, company policy renders it meaningless.

modified review This review was modified by Nomorenamesleftforme on December 22 2014 11:17:33 AM

"do not consider buying from onlineshoes as they do not honor their price match guarantee. "

modified review This review was modified by ralphira on December 21 2014 04:33:03 AM

"When I first heard about online shoes I was skeptical, they had a lot of bad review but I went against my better judgement and ordered anyways. I received my packages so fast. I ordered on a Monday got them on Wednesday. They have 24 hr customer service. She was extremely polite and answered all my questions. I would recommend this site to anyone which I have already. They even sent me a 10$ off coupon with my order "

modified review This review was modified by Shanti1 on December 12 2014 08:28:08 PM

dartfever's Avatar
Sunnyvale, California

"Based on the number of negative reviews for OnLineShoes, I was really torn as to whether or not to place an order. Unfortunately, Rockport has an annoying habit of discontinuing shoe styles that are perfect for my needs, and OnLineShoes was the only source I found that still had my size in stock. Price was good with the on-line discount, so I took a chance.

My order was placed on December 1st; I did receive a UPS Tracking Number, and the brand-new shoes were delivered on December 9. The shoes were well-packed inside an OnLIneShoes outer box, and appeared never to have been taken out of the Rockport factory box.

Since most of the negatives here resulted from dealing with Customer Service, I cannot comment on that aspect. I knew exactly what style and size to order, so unless there was a mistake in stock-on-hand or the shoes were defective, there would have been no reason for me to contact them directly. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase experience, and pleased that I had no issues in dealing with OnLineShoes!

modified review This review was modified by dartfever on December 10 2014 02:55:31 PM

"I had just purchased a pair of Dr.Marten boots from OnlineShoes because they had the style I wanted and it was $40 cheaper than everywhere else! After reading all these reviews, I became very worried about my order. I placed my order on a Sunday and was expecting a tracking number within 1-2 business days. However, I didn't receive any updates about it so I emailed OnlineShoes and I received a prompt response. Apparently, my order was shipping directly from the vendor (Dr.Martens) and they informed me that they would contact the vendor to retrieve my tracking number. I did receive my tracking information after a few hours and my shoes arrived on Friday! What wonderful customer service! It was faster than I expected, plus I received free shipping. TLDR: I placed my order on Sunday, they shipped it on Wednesday and it arrived on a Friday. "

modified review This review was modified by Sutoreicat on December 06 2014 10:03:04 AM

"They have a 110% price guarantee that they don’t honor. They charge for you to return shoes. Their prices aren’t the best. I recommend you avoid using this reseller."

"I ordered winter boots from them and they are too small. I can't order a larger size because they will be too big since they do not come in half sizes. So, I have to ship back. They are charging me 7.99 for the shipping and I can't get UPS to come here to pick it up at my house. I have to drive 15 miles to drop them off at a UPS location. If they pickup here UPS will charge me 13.00!! Will NEVER order from them again. I mostly order from Amazon and will stay with them. Returns are so easy with them that you never have to worry or go out of your way. What a hassle. !!"

modified review This review was modified by butterfly7171 on October 18 2014 08:56:20 AM

"this is the worst experience that i have ever had with purchasing shoes/anything online. i paid for my item to get shipped faster to me and it already been over a wk and still have heard nothing. i have tried to call the customer service line to follow up on my order/status and was basically told that there was nothing they could do about, nor were they able to cancel my order as well. i would not recommend this site to anyone!!!!"

"Everything went well. Received my order in five business days. Twenty dollars less than local store and no sales tax. Exactly what I wanted. Will order from them again when I need New Balance shoes.X"

modified review This review was modified by Canman69 on July 15 2014 12:54:20 PM

"I have used online shoes before. When I went to return shoes the first time I used them because they did not fit. I had to pay for a whole new shoe to get the sent. This last time I said I didn't want to pay for a new pair of shoes so they sent me a shipping label and sent it back with very clear instructions on what shoe I wanted and the exact size I wanted. After waiting a few weeks I got some shoes back and they not only sent the wrong size they sent a totally different shoe. I wish I had gone strait to New Balance to buy them online and got a straight and honest answer. When I called back to complain they gave me the run around and they said they have one pair but they don't know if it is available. I am pretty t-ed off right now.

Think twice before shopping at online shoes.

modified review This review was modified by popcornlady1 on May 22 2014 09:17:34 AM

Share onlineshoes.com's store rating

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member
onlineshoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!