Stores > onlineshoes.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

Pleasantly surprised

" I was looking to buy extra-wide dress shoes which are not easy to find. I found what I wanted at onlineshoes.com. However I read the reviews only after I placed my order (to Canada). My heart sank as the reviews were quite bad. I was pleasantly surprised when my shoes arrived 7 days after placing my order. They are exactly as what I ordered. Very satisfied!"

This review was modified by ADKQ on September 28 2016 12:11:28 PM

"Why didn't I see the reviews first? I wanted to know where an order was after almost a month. Customer service never answers the phone...and it's one of those obnoxious voice overs that keeps telling you how much they value you. HAH! After half an hour I gave up. When the shoes finally came they didn't fit were not the quality of the aerosols brand so I want to return them. I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how on their awful website. Another 20 trying to get the email with the return label and another 20 downloading Adobe Reader not print it!!!
It also aggravates me that I have to pay return shipping.
I will never, never, never use this company again.

Zero Stars

"Horrible experience. I ordered Algeria shoes and shoe inserts. The shoes inserts came in but the shoes never did. I never got an email saying why. I called customer service and waited for 45 mins before they answered. They said there was some holdup and they did not know when the would be shipped. I was already charged and asked for a refund and for the shoes not to be shipped. They said it would take a few days to cancel and they would call me back. What a scam. Now they called me back and said I would be charged for the shoe inserts and said nothing about a refund for the shoes I never received but was charged for. Now I'm waiting on their call line again for 40 mins or more at this point. Run never buy from here. I know I won't . "

Run, don't walk away

"By far the worst online retailer I've come across and I shop a lot. Abysmal customer service and that's being generous! Order in process since 8/20, on hold for 60+ minutes to speak to a representative who promised to call back, nothing. Two emails to "contact us", nothing. BUT my credit card was charged on 8/29. VISA dispute coming up! Go to Zappos!!!!"

Is anybody there?

"I ordered a pair of shoes and they were shipped out and they or their system omitted the second line of the address, i.e. Company name and floor. They never made it to me due to bad address and were returned to sender. I have tried to contact them for 3 days now, holding on the main line recording for 30-45 min at a time, all hours of the day and sent a couple of emails to customer service.. no answer and no response. Has anybody gotten through to this company? They play a recording and no one answers. Help!"

This review was modified by Rhebeisen on August 31 2016 09:51:34 AM

Should have read reviews first!

"I was looking for a "Born" shoe brand retailer, ordered 3 pair of shoes. Received an email that shoes had been cancelled because shoes out of stock! What! When I ordered they were in stock! Tried to track order on website, "order not found". What? Called customer service. Apparently 1 pair was shipped, 2 were cancelled but then reordered due to a computer glitch.

I said, cancel the other 2 pair, I am not happy about this transaction. No, can't cancel because they will be shipped "soon". But they don't tell you when. And, you can only track an order on their site AFTER it has been shipped!! RUN! Don't walk away!

110% price match? More like 99% price match

"They made an excuse and wouldn't honor another price I found on the web. I didn't add any promotional codes to my order on the other site and they argued that I did. When I called to cancel my order customer service didn't even ask why. not my kind of company"

This review was modified by gonorth2150 on July 12 2016 05:36:43 PM

Excellent store

"I had a wonderful experience with them. Bought the shoes I wanted at a really good price and shipping was fast. No hassles. Very satisfied."

Should've Looked at the reviews First

"I ordered a pair of Clarks womens boots from onlineshoes.com. They state you can return or exchange any purchase within 365 days. I did not see anywhere on their website that sale items could not be returned. The boots didn't fit, but can't return them. Unlike Clark shoes and/or amazon, who do allow sale items to be returned.
I will NEVER use onlineshoes.com again

This review was modified by BonnieF on April 20 2016 02:30:21 PM

**** in your shoe

"Sickened by this company! Tried to track a pair of shoes I ordered not only can I not track the shoes I can't get on the website.
I'm dumbfounded (dumb being the keyword).

Great price & Fast Shipping!

"I ordered two Under Armour shirts and they came fast and acuurately. I'm glad my experience was positive. Will try them again for sure!"

Wrong size NO RESPONSE from several emails

"I ordered a pair of Mephisto shoes the same as shoes I purchased in Germany in September last year just a different color as I loved them so much, I wanted them urgently so paid extra, I live in Australia they arrived but the size I order was a US 9 or a 6.5 Euro I was sent a US 6! I have emailed customer service about 6 times with photos of my shoes and this includes the inside with the sizes, I have received 6 read receipts but still nothing, no response at all. The shoes have cost me $392 AUD I am furious if I ran my business this way I would be out of business very quickly, I just want to return my shoes and have the correct size."

This review was modified by Hiform16 on March 15 2016 06:35:06 PM

Bait and switch

"Online Shoes advertises free shipping and promos. However, when you go to checkout, you find that your items do not qualify. I recently tried to purchase two pair of shoes with "free shipping". My order came to $150. When I checked out with Pay Pal, $14.99 in shipping charges had been tacked on. NOT free shipping, false advertisement!"

This review was modified by starrsgems on February 11 2016 06:45:48 AM

Horrible online Store

"I wanted to return a pair of shoes. They won't answer their phone for returns. Online they say you can return them and pay for it yourself or they will deduct $7.99 from your refund, but they provide no address or way to return them other than their providing you with a shipping label that will cost you $7.99. They lured me in with free shipping but did not mention the fee for returns. I truly wish I had thought to read reviews of them ahead of time. They are truly an awful company!"

This review was modified by helstav on January 25 2016 01:15:05 PM

"I'll add to the chorus here, and (like others) wish I'd seen these reviews prior to placing an order. I'd give zero stars if I could!

After placing my order for shoes listed at full retail price and using their onsite HOLLY25 discount, I noticed a 30% discount on Facebook. E-mailing customer service resulted in 2 lies: 1) my shoes were on sale so didn't qualify for additional discount and 2) HOLLY30 no longer was active (I checked, and it was indeed active). My credit card was billed the business day after I ordered.

A second e-mail challenging their lies resulted in their giving me the discount and claiming to refund my credit card with the difference. In the meantime, UPS notified me of a pending shipment.

Several days passed without the UPS status changing on their app...so I again contacted customer service (2 days after my credit card was charged) and was told the shoes had been shipped. Another lie. A couple of days later, I requested status and was told I should have been notified that the supplier was out of stock and the order had been canceled. I was offered $10 discount for my trouble.

The next day I received a cancellation notice reiterating the $10 discount.

This company is entirely untrustworthy. The potential for aggravation is not worth the few dollars you may or may not save in the transaction.

Share onlineshoes.com's store rating

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member
onlineshoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!