Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"When I first heard about online shoes I was skeptical, they had a lot of bad review but I went against my better judgement and ordered anyways. I received my packages so fast. I ordered on a Monday got them on Wednesday. They have 24 hr customer service. She was extremely polite and answered all my questions. I would recommend this site to anyone which I have already. They even sent me a 10$ off coupon with my order "

modified review This review was modified by Shanti1 on December 12 2014 08:28:08 PM

dartfever's Avatar
Sunnyvale, California

"Based on the number of negative reviews for OnLineShoes, I was really torn as to whether or not to place an order. Unfortunately, Rockport has an annoying habit of discontinuing shoe styles that are perfect for my needs, and OnLineShoes was the only source I found that still had my size in stock. Price was good with the on-line discount, so I took a chance.

My order was placed on December 1st; I did receive a UPS Tracking Number, and the brand-new shoes were delivered on December 9. The shoes were well-packed inside an OnLIneShoes outer box, and appeared never to have been taken out of the Rockport factory box.

Since most of the negatives here resulted from dealing with Customer Service, I cannot comment on that aspect. I knew exactly what style and size to order, so unless there was a mistake in stock-on-hand or the shoes were defective, there would have been no reason for me to contact them directly. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase experience, and pleased that I had no issues in dealing with OnLineShoes!

modified review This review was modified by dartfever on December 10 2014 02:55:31 PM

"I had just purchased a pair of Dr.Marten boots from OnlineShoes because they had the style I wanted and it was $40 cheaper than everywhere else! After reading all these reviews, I became very worried about my order. I placed my order on a Sunday and was expecting a tracking number within 1-2 business days. However, I didn't receive any updates about it so I emailed OnlineShoes and I received a prompt response. Apparently, my order was shipping directly from the vendor (Dr.Martens) and they informed me that they would contact the vendor to retrieve my tracking number. I did receive my tracking information after a few hours and my shoes arrived on Friday! What wonderful customer service! It was faster than I expected, plus I received free shipping. TLDR: I placed my order on Sunday, they shipped it on Wednesday and it arrived on a Friday. "

modified review This review was modified by Sutoreicat on December 06 2014 10:03:04 AM

"They have a 110% price guarantee that they don’t honor. They charge for you to return shoes. Their prices aren’t the best. I recommend you avoid using this reseller."

"I ordered winter boots from them and they are too small. I can't order a larger size because they will be too big since they do not come in half sizes. So, I have to ship back. They are charging me 7.99 for the shipping and I can't get UPS to come here to pick it up at my house. I have to drive 15 miles to drop them off at a UPS location. If they pickup here UPS will charge me 13.00!! Will NEVER order from them again. I mostly order from Amazon and will stay with them. Returns are so easy with them that you never have to worry or go out of your way. What a hassle. !!"

modified review This review was modified by butterfly7171 on October 18 2014 08:56:20 AM

"this is the worst experience that i have ever had with purchasing shoes/anything online. i paid for my item to get shipped faster to me and it already been over a wk and still have heard nothing. i have tried to call the customer service line to follow up on my order/status and was basically told that there was nothing they could do about, nor were they able to cancel my order as well. i would not recommend this site to anyone!!!!"

"Everything went well. Received my order in five business days. Twenty dollars less than local store and no sales tax. Exactly what I wanted. Will order from them again when I need New Balance shoes.X"

modified review This review was modified by Canman69 on July 15 2014 12:54:20 PM

"I have used online shoes before. When I went to return shoes the first time I used them because they did not fit. I had to pay for a whole new shoe to get the sent. This last time I said I didn't want to pay for a new pair of shoes so they sent me a shipping label and sent it back with very clear instructions on what shoe I wanted and the exact size I wanted. After waiting a few weeks I got some shoes back and they not only sent the wrong size they sent a totally different shoe. I wish I had gone strait to New Balance to buy them online and got a straight and honest answer. When I called back to complain they gave me the run around and they said they have one pair but they don't know if it is available. I am pretty t-ed off right now.

Think twice before shopping at online shoes.

modified review This review was modified by popcornlady1 on May 22 2014 09:17:34 AM

"I have used both zappos and shoes.com to purchase shoes. I have narrow feet and it is so easy to have shoes shipped to me, and then if they do not fit, I just package them up and drop them at UPS/FedEx location and they are shipped back - AT NO CHARGE TO ME (by the way, for those that do not know - they ship BOTH directions FREE) I highly recommend both of those companies. I do NOT, however, recommend Onlineshoes.com - I purchased 3 pair of shoes, one pair did not fit, so I went to their website to print up my return shipping label, only to find they are deducting $7.99 from the purchase price to pay for return shipping .... did you catch the fact that I am KEEPING 2 pair, and yet they are charging $7.99 to ship back the ONE pair? ... I emailed them to ask for consideration - none was given. I told them I would be finding sites that I could submit reviews and warn people not to use them - go to Zappos and Shoes.com ... GREAT companies with, customer-in-mind policies."

modified review This review was modified by MadMax61 on April 23 2014 01:14:39 PM

"Ordered a couple different pairs of shoes from this company. The first pair did not fit right so I used their exchange. Weeks after they received the shoes back I am still waiting for my refund. For the other pair I ordered I paid for faster shipping in order to receive it before Christmas. The estimated delivery date was 12/23 to 12/24. It was ordered on 12/19. A few days later checked the tracking and it was not shipped out until 12/23 and the delivery date changed to 12/28 after Christmas. Would not order from this company again. Ordered another paid of shoes from Amazon cheaper price and received it in 2 days free shipping. Should of just ordered from Amazon. We will see if I ever get my refund and ever get the other pair of shoes I ordered from Online shoes. Go somewhere else ! "

"Outstanding service. They had the Dr. Martens in the size / color I needed (hadn't found them on any other site outside of the UK). I was able to use a 25% off coupon (again, after searching online I have not seen this brand discounted anywhere else). I called as I was placing my order to ask which shipping method would guarantee I would get them by Christmas and they waived all shipping charges (I didn't even ask for that) and I got the shoes in 2 days. I will definitely order from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by waitnc on December 21 2013 12:19:40 AM

"I Will Never Use This Company Again . I Ordered A Pair Of Dr. Martens , They Had A Very Good Sale Going On Took The Boots 2 Weeks To Get To Me , Opened Them & They Were The Wrong Boots . They Told Me In Order To Have My Exchange Here By Christmas I Would Have To Repurchase Them . Now I Wont Get Them Until After . Very Bad Customer Service , I Didn't Ask Them To Send The Wrong Stuff."

"I have ordered many times from onlineshoes.com. I have always been pleased with the product and the service. Returns are easy and I appreciate being able to read reviews of the product before I decide to purchase."

modified review This review was modified by LVGrandma on December 11 2013 10:26:26 AM

"BUYER BEWARE! Empty box is what I got. UPS driver was driving away by the time I got to the door. He delivered an empty box and personally I think that's what they shipped. Now they say it might have been the fulfillment house's problem or stolen at UPS. Those are NOT my problems, but Online Shoes says It might take three or four weeks for them to decide if I get anything other than ripped off! Wishing I had not ordered from these people! Don't make my mistake - find a reputable company that will quickly issue a credit when things go wrong."

modified review This review was modified by HappyShoppingGuy813 on November 12 2013 07:28:16 PM

"I paid for two say shipping yet they took over three days to even process half of the order- and shipped the wrong product. When questioned as to when they would send the correct product and the other half of my order- no response. First and very last time I will deal with this company."

modified review This review was modified by afarenfield on October 19 2013 07:04:19 AM

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member
onlineshoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!