• Rating 3.33/10 60 reviews

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member
    onlineshoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • onlineshoes.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I have used both zappos and shoes.com to purchase shoes. I have narrow feet and it is so easy to have shoes shipped to me, and then if they do not fit, I just package them up and drop them at UPS/FedEx location and they are shipped back - AT NO CHARGE TO ME (by the way, for those that do not know - they ship BOTH directions FREE) I highly recommend both of those companies. I do NOT, however, recommend Onlineshoes.com - I purchased 3 pair of shoes, one pair did not fit, so I went to their website to print up my return shipping label, only to find they are deducting $7.99 from the purchase price to pay for return shipping .... did you catch the fact that I am KEEPING 2 pair, and yet they are charging $7.99 to ship back the ONE pair? ... I emailed them to ask for consideration - none was given. I told them I would be finding sites that I could submit reviews and warn people not to use them - go to Zappos and Shoes.com ... GREAT companies with, customer-in-mind policies."

modified review This review was modified by MadMax61 on April 23 2014 01:14:39 PM

"Ordered a couple different pairs of shoes from this company. The first pair did not fit right so I used their exchange. Weeks after they received the shoes back I am still waiting for my refund. For the other pair I ordered I paid for faster shipping in order to receive it before Christmas. The estimated delivery date was 12/23 to 12/24. It was ordered on 12/19. A few days later checked the tracking and it was not shipped out until 12/23 and the delivery date changed to 12/28 after Christmas. Would not order from this company again. Ordered another paid of shoes from Amazon cheaper price and received it in 2 days free shipping. Should of just ordered from Amazon. We will see if I ever get my refund and ever get the other pair of shoes I ordered from Online shoes. Go somewhere else ! "

"Outstanding service. They had the Dr. Martens in the size / color I needed (hadn't found them on any other site outside of the UK). I was able to use a 25% off coupon (again, after searching online I have not seen this brand discounted anywhere else). I called as I was placing my order to ask which shipping method would guarantee I would get them by Christmas and they waived all shipping charges (I didn't even ask for that) and I got the shoes in 2 days. I will definitely order from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by waitnc on December 21 2013 12:19:40 AM

"I have ordered many times from onlineshoes.com. I have always been pleased with the product and the service. Returns are easy and I appreciate being able to read reviews of the product before I decide to purchase."

modified review This review was modified by LVGrandma on December 11 2013 10:26:26 AM

"BUYER BEWARE! Empty box is what I got. UPS driver was driving away by the time I got to the door. He delivered an empty box and personally I think that's what they shipped. Now they say it might have been the fulfillment house's problem or stolen at UPS. Those are NOT my problems, but Online Shoes says It might take three or four weeks for them to decide if I get anything other than ripped off! Wishing I had not ordered from these people! Don't make my mistake - find a reputable company that will quickly issue a credit when things go wrong."

modified review This review was modified by HappyShoppingGuy813 on November 12 2013 07:28:16 PM

"I paid for two say shipping yet they took over three days to even process half of the order- and shipped the wrong product. When questioned as to when they would send the correct product and the other half of my order- no response. First and very last time I will deal with this company."

modified review This review was modified by afarenfield on October 19 2013 07:04:19 AM

"I purchased a pair of loafers online for $88 and change. I'm in Canada so I understand there will be some additional shipping etc. But $50!! In addition a few days later I saw the exact same shoes on Amazon for $57.46 with free shipping. I contacted Online shoes to see if they would honor their price match policy. They declined as I live in Canada????? So they charge me more and I don't get the benefit of their customer policies. Great Deal!!!"

modified review This review was modified by targadave on June 27 2013 02:25:44 PM

"Won't be shopping with them again. I usually give a second chance but don't want to bother. Received my Jambu Ambient Walkers. I think I would have really liked them BUT: 1) There was no charger for the backlight (heel) which is supposed to automatically be included; 2) There was a flaw in the inner sole; 3) It appeared they had been worn briefly by someone else; 4) The return was easy enough (they e-mailed me the return label) but she said they would send another pair immediately and didn't! When I called this morning, another person said they were waiting to see if my charging cord was really not in there. This doesn't make sense at all. They questioned my honesty and I don't like that. Too petty for me so I cancelled. Now it will take up to a week to get my money back on my account. Wasn't worth the discount and my time!"

modified review This review was modified by JoJoStarbuck on June 10 2013 06:13:01 AM

"We ordered our Muck Boots (Edgewater Mid) from Onlineshoes.com during their end-of-the-year sale at 25% off. Boots arrived quickly, as described, at a great price. These folks offer free shipping, free exchanges, and 365-day returns...amazing!

Great experience...we highly recommend these folks!

"Beware... even though they advertise free shipping but will charge you a $5.00 shipping packaging and handling fee. This fee is non non refundable when you return the item and you will pay an extra $7.99 to ship it back if you do not wish to exchange."

"I loved these shoes the minute I put them on. They are comfortable, true to size and have good arch support. I would recommend these shoes to family and friends!"

"I purchase a pair of yoga pants through online shoes and they placed the wrong zip code on my order, confusing my billing address with my shipping address. I called to have this corrected before the order went out, repeated myself three different times to the person on the phone just to clarify and make triple sure that they understood the change - they said it was changed - and now I am dealing with UPS not knowing where to deliver the order. It was not changed. They not only messed up the original order they were incapable of fixing the order even after I called to inform them of the error. I am no happy. Do not order with this company. "

"They offered a great sales price so of course I took advantage. After some time of not receiving the product I decided to inquire. They cancelled the order with no email or call informing me & no explanation. I emailed them asking what happened and got no response. I then checked for the same shoe again on their site and saw that they jacked the price! Poor business practice. Won't shop here again."

"I found the best price on New Balance men's shoes. They also offered free shipping which was great. Order arrived quickly and fit perfectly so no issues. Would defintely order from them again. They had hard to find widths. "

"Their website did not inform me that it only shipped to street addresses, not PO boxes. Therefore, they cancelled my order without calling me--the only notification I received went into my junk folder and happened a day after I had been emailed an order confirmation. When I called customer service, they were very unhelpful and one lady hung up on me. It was completely disregard for customer satisfaction in my opinion. I will not do business with them in the future."