Stores > onlineshoes.com

Customer service: Rating 0.79/10 0.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

2016-01-25

Horrible online Store

"I wanted to return a pair of shoes. They won't answer their phone for returns. Online they say you can return them and pay for it yourself or they will deduct $7.99 from your refund, but they provide no address or way to return them other than their providing you with a shipping label that will cost you $7.99. They lured me in with free shipping but did not mention the fee for returns. I truly wish I had thought to read reviews of them ahead of time. They are truly an awful company!"

This review was modified by helstav on January 25 2016 01:15:05 PM

2016-01-07

"I'll add to the chorus here, and (like others) wish I'd seen these reviews prior to placing an order. I'd give zero stars if I could!

After placing my order for shoes listed at full retail price and using their onsite HOLLY25 discount, I noticed a 30% discount on Facebook. E-mailing customer service resulted in 2 lies: 1) my shoes were on sale so didn't qualify for additional discount and 2) HOLLY30 no longer was active (I checked, and it was indeed active). My credit card was billed the business day after I ordered.

A second e-mail challenging their lies resulted in their giving me the discount and claiming to refund my credit card with the difference. In the meantime, UPS notified me of a pending shipment.

Several days passed without the UPS status changing on their app...so I again contacted customer service (2 days after my credit card was charged) and was told the shoes had been shipped. Another lie. A couple of days later, I requested status and was told I should have been notified that the supplier was out of stock and the order had been canceled. I was offered $10 discount for my trouble.

The next day I received a cancellation notice reiterating the $10 discount.

This company is entirely untrustworthy. The potential for aggravation is not worth the few dollars you may or may not save in the transaction.

2016-01-03

"I recently had a very poor experience with Online Shoes that borders on fraud with respect to initiating a return. I am an attorney and my firm is now investigating the tactics of this online retailer. If you have had a concerning experience with Online Shoes please send us an email to btsamis@tsamislaw.com.

Betty Tsamis
Tsamis Law Firm
Chicago, IL

2016-01-02

"I tried to purchase shoes for my wife for Xmas. The price listed they wouldn't honor, however, they took the funds out of my account anyway. When I called they put the money back and then took it out again. They caused an insufficient funds fee to our checking account from the repeated take out and put in of my money. After repeatedly talking to customer service (of course after being put on hold for hours) they said they would put the money back, we are still waiting. Online shoes should be reported to the BBB. "

This review was modified by drgudgurl on January 02 2016 08:38:06 PM

2015-12-24

"Sent me 3 e mails that my shoes would be there by Christmas . Shoes are in ky. I live in pa it's 5pm ! Should have read reviews . NEVER AGAIN !!!!"

2015-12-24

"I ordered shoes for Christmas on the 15th. The package never shipped, so I called on Monday the 21st to see if it shipped and if I would still get item by the 24th and they ensured me they would ship it expedited so I would get them. I checked today, the 24th, and I will not be getting the item until Monday the 28th. When I called today they did not offer me anything but 20% off my next order. Kind of useless since I will not be ordering from this company ever again. Christmas is not ruined but it's the lack of customer service and making promises they don't keep. Totally unprofessional."

This review was modified by mama77 on December 24 2015 10:24:49 AM

2015-12-19

"Never received my item and still waiting on my refund. They won't answer... The worst online experience ever!"

This review was modified by dnatech on December 19 2015 05:32:42 AM

2015-12-17

"Horrible , Clueless, Double talk, ... Highly recommend you DO NOT use this company. Took my money, can not tell me where my shoes are at / when or if they will be delivered. Like the others, I should have researched before ordering. "

This review was modified by DannyB50 on December 17 2015 06:31:37 AM

2015-12-16

"This is the worst online shoe company! Their customer service is completely non-responsive! Customer services emails are not returned, on hold for more than 30 minutes, or if they do answer, they put you back on hold for an indefinite period of time. Their exchange process for Alaska is nonexistent, and when I do return my shoes (at my own postage expense) they do not return my money!"

This review was modified by naomid on December 16 2015 10:28:42 AM

2015-12-12

"You can't call this company and talk to anyone. I was on hold for an hour and a half with no success."

2015-12-08

"I received my order and SOMEONE ELSE ORDER FROM A DIFFERENT STATE!!!! I can't get a hold of anyone from online shoes to help me. If you are missing men's shoes I have them.
Need more people answering phones

This review was modified by Faith1234 on December 08 2015 07:24:06 PM

2015-12-07

"Listen folks, DO NOT purchase any shoes from this company. They are extremely shady. First of all if you choose the ' Pay My Way' and have to return the shoes, they will still charge your account for months and hope that you don't notice. I think a class action suit will be in the future.
Secondly, should you need to speak with someone, they won't answer their phone. If you don't believe me, try calling them.
They will also hide some of your orders so you can't access them in your customer purchase history and then provide some really lame excuse as to why the orders are missing. They told me that I was in their system under several different accounts. Please. What a lie!
I am warning you, seriously warning you......stay away from OnlineShoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by Jansport on December 07 2015 11:08:11 AM

2015-12-02

"I read the reviews after I purchased and was extremely worried but my transaction went very smoothly. Not only did we get $130 pair of work boots for $90 on Cyber Monday, they were shipped immediately and I did not have to pay until we received them. We bought Timberlands and all of the other retailers do not offer a percentage off on the brand so I am extremely happy. We ordered Monday and received Wednesday using standard shipping. Will definitely use again. I was not asked by onlineshoes.com to write this review."

2015-12-02

"These assholes WILL NOT stop sending marketing emails! 2, 3, 4 or more per day. I will never buy a thing from them again. What total losers. Steer clear! Email after email after email after email....you get the picture. Terrible company."

This review was modified by Onlineshoessuck on December 02 2015 06:56:33 AM

2015-11-27

"After you order, you will be inundated with junk email from this company. Go ahead and try to unsubscribe and see where that gets you. I have tried to unsubscribe three times with zero success and even wrote their customer service dept. and the only thing I got back was a statement telling me how busy they are: " We are currently experiencing a high volume of contacts, and apologize about any inconvenience. Your question has been received and you should expect to see an answer within 48 hours." And then to make matters worse, they sent me another unsolicited email for their junk. I will never do business with them again. It is like having a psycho girlfriend or boyfriend that never leaves you alone."

Share onlineshoes.com's store rating

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member
onlineshoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!