• onlineshoes.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

"Every month I get charged over $100 more than I should so I called the company asking why this happens every month and me having to email them to address this. The answer was that these charges are "authorization" charges and they get corrected once the charge goes through. I asked the rep if she can adjust it so that I get charged the correct amount in the first place. She said she could not do it because the billing is "system generated" and that I should not have used a debit card, which the company "advises against". Does this make any sense? I offered my credit card information and the rep told me that it was not guaranteed due to me having previous declined payments. I only had declined payments because I got a new debit card and when I tried calling the company NOBODY ever picked up. I sent them my card info through email and it was confirmed I was all caught up. AFTER I was all caught up I get charged $32.64, $35.00, $87.96. I emailed once again to inquire why I was charged when I was already caught up and no one ever emailed me back and these charges "magically" disappeared. But the thing is, I'm getting charged those 3 amounts instead of the correct amounts every month, and when I offered a credit card they tell me it's not guaranteed, when it was due to their mistakes in the first place. This company is so incompetent and completely shady."

"Ordered shoes from onlineshoes.com during a sale. Paid a little extra for "preferred shipping with free returns". The shoes arrived after quite some time... and didn't fit. Wanted to exchange them for the exact same shoe a half-size larger. This, apparently, is beyond them. After 3-4 email exchanges with what passes for customer service, they finally stopped sending me stupid scripted responses and told me that if I wanted to exchange the shoes I'd have to call them. By this point, I was tired of dealing with them and sent the shoes back for a refund. Despite paying for "preferred shipping with free returns" and returning the shoes within the 30-day return window, they neglected to refund the cost of return shipping. Given the slow shipping and poor customer service, I'll probably never order from this company again."

This review was modified by sstorkel on June 23 2015 10:50:31 PM

"I do a lot shopping online but onlineshoes.com is the absolute worst most awful company in so many ways. So much of the language is totally deceptive and misleading. For example, they may refer to a small number of days for product to ship, but they use cheap shipping options and you do not get the shoes for a long time. Shipping is not delivery. They also do not reveal exactly what the requirements are for exchanges and returns. For example, you will get nailed for a shipping charge to, unless you meet certain requirements. They screwed me by not issuing my refund to my credit card company for weeks. Stay away from this company!"

"They make you wait an exorbitant long time to get to talk to anyone at customer service and when you do, they don't know why your order hasn't shipped - i've been waiting 9 days for them to even process my order - excuse after excuse - this is a bait and switch online company - time to shop somewhere else - yes, their website is nice and easy to shop, but it ends there."

This review was modified by Tazdamania on May 27 2015 04:50:44 PM

"Very disappointed. Shoes are sold at regular price even though they advertise as low price . The pair of Rieker shoes i purchased was for 112.00 6pm selling for 69,00. Also the 20.00 off coupon are not good for most brand shoes including Rieker and other popular brands. Customer service was terrible. Was on the phone for 30 mins before someone answered. Will never shop here again. Orderwd shoes on 5/18 same day my friend placed a large order of shoes and clothes from another online store. She received hers 3 day ago and i havent received mine yet as oftoday."

"I wish I saw these reviews prior to ordering from this company. I placed my order on Monday and on Friday I checked to see if the shoes had shipped. Nope, called and was on a lengthy hold. Finally after talking to a rep was told the shoes were still in the warehouse - also the rep could not even pronounce the brand name of the shoes I was buying correctly. In any case I was happy they were slow on my order because I found another company that had the shoes I wanted for $33 less and they gave me a shipping confirmation within 4 hours. I canceled the order from Onlineshoes.com (after again waiting on the phone for a lengthy hold time) and will not be ordering from this company again."

"I have never received my shoes -- though they sure got their PayPal transfer within 24 hours! I have emailed them at several email addresses (fishy) that links between several different sites (hmmm, fishier), but to date have never received one single reply. I opened a dispute through PayPal and they haven't even replied to them. This is NOT a legitimate company. Run, RUN, RUN (in shoes you bought from a real company)."

This review was modified by allysoly on April 04 2015 02:26:54 PM

"I ordered 2 pairs but only 1 pairs delivered, and the size too small. I use their system to asked for exchange and their CS mail me an UPS return label, in their return form stated VERY CLEAR that I need to exchange from size 4 to 5, but I got an email said they will do the refund to me.

Hello, the refund is $7.99 deduction from my purchase price per pair? or per transaction? Here I have no any products from your company, and when I call to the customer service line, NOBODY answer. Not just call today, I call the moment I received my shoes, before I send the return, and after I sent to UPS, still don't have anyone pick up my calls.This consider a very bad online purchase experience in my life, yes, the worst in my life, that ecommerce company don't have CS available to answer call and nobody can help you to solve problem.

Now funny that where is another pairs that I never received?

"I ordered a pair of womens boots and paid extra for 2-3 day delivery, after waiting 6 business days I called and they said the boots were coming straight from the manufacturer and they couldn't control how long it took them to ship. They said the boots might arrive on day 8. The person at Online shoes argued with me and was not empathetic to my situation."

This review was modified by season62 on March 03 2015 10:55:05 AM

"This online company is a disgrace! I ordered Baffin Iceland boots for my wife and noticed that they kept stalling to give me a tracking number despite my several calls--- never a straight answer. At the day of delivery (7 days after purchase date) the status changed to "canceled/ no longer available" without any explanation or email from them! So they kept me from buying from another place and I missed all president's day sales --- they basically hijacked the sale making sure I wouldn't be able to buy from no one else. Bad faith! Be aware and do not buy from this place."

"Return policy is a total joke. I bought 5 pairs of shoes from them, 1st and LAST time! Kept 4 of them, all $60-79 each. Tried to return the other pair, $30 on sale. While onlineshoes.com can send me spam email almost daily, 3 tries on line and one phone call to get the $7.00 return shipping label sent to my email hasn't happened. Phone guy told me it could take several hours.. Now 2 days ago. Then told me maybe it was lost in junk folder (not true). Now order # no longer shows as valid so stuck with crappy pair of shoes. NEVER TRY TO RETURN HERE as it appears to be a scam to try to get you to exchange them for more expensive shoes!

Update: Finally did get a return label 24hrs later after filing on line complaint. So may get $23 back on the $30 shoes if they accept them. I see other on line complaints about even after returning shoes other people were refused returns for others reasons. Bottom bottom line is I will not be buying for on Online Shoes ever again due to bad service. There are way too many other vendors out there with great service and truly hassle free returns. Amazon and Macy are both excellent!

This review was modified by Jkflip on February 21 2015 06:30:31 AM

"Seems I had ALMOST the same experience with a return. I only order from places offering free shipping and free return. I have feet issues. Department stores seldom, if ever, carry wide widths- So I order, try them on and then if I need to return the free shipping is a life saver- OnLine shoes advertises free shipping on purchases and returns- imagine my surprise when I discovered that in order to get free return shipping you have to make an exchange- if you want a refund then you have to pay shipping- I objected with customer service-I feel the advertisement is fraudulent- it should say front and center right there on the HOMEPAGE that if you return item for a refund you will have to pay shipping- Why is that so difficult-- you know and so do I really! The customer service girl was very nice and said she would give me a shipping label since I didn't know that was the policy- for that she gets kudos- she could teach her employer something about right and wrong. She did the right thing- however I will not order from online shoes again because I don't do business with cheaters and people who try to scam me-"

This review was modified by saraevansfour on February 09 2015 08:43:33 PM

"I ordered a pair of boots from Online Shoes under the Canadian name Shoeme who advertised Border Free shopping, and free returns. The reviews for the boots recommended ordering a larger size as they fit narrow. I ordered 1/2 a size larger and regular width. The boots are huge and now I need to return them at my cost and pay a US Duty charge. NOT WORTH IT. DON"T BE FOOLED with the Border Free Propaganda"

This review was modified by cbpicanada on January 08 2015 10:56:53 PM

"I just started using onlineshoes.com recently and just placed my second order with them on Dec 17th. I have opted to use their "PayMyWay" system which essentially lets you pay for the purchase over time with a valid credit card. I have got confirmation from them, but to my greatest dismay they still charged me the full amount and were not willing to rectify the issue, telling me to ship the shoes back and reorder if I like.
Kind of like a roulette, maybe you win this time...
Not very professional, borderline fraudulent behavior.
While their customer service reps do act professional and generally helpful, company policy renders it meaningless.

This review was modified by Nomorenamesleftforme on December 22 2014 11:17:33 AM

"do not consider buying from onlineshoes as they do not honor their price match guarantee. "

This review was modified by ralphira on December 21 2014 04:33:03 AM

Share onlineshoes.com's store rating

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member
onlineshoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!