Stores > onlineshoes.com

Customer service: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.23/10 0.23/10
2017-02-22

Shabby shoes

"I got sneakers as a Christmas gift. My shoes ripped on the seam after three wears. I sent them back for a new pair and got them returned to sender with no explanation. WTF? Website isn't working and phone neither,"

This review was modified by sylvigirl9 on February 22 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-02-20

Rot in bankruptcy hell.

"Oh I forgot: bankruptcy protects the owners from hell. So, many thanks for sending two shoes each a different size. Never mind the manufacturing defect on one. It's too small to wear anyway. These people obviously stocked rejected merchandise and sold it as perfect. Good luck to all customers who want their money back. Shoes.com have gone fishin'. Watch for their return in another sleazy opration. ANYBODY KNOW THE NAMES OF THE PRICIPALS IN THIS AWFUL ENTERPRISE?"

This review was modified by Mpshoes on February 20 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-02-13

Where Did the Company OnlineShoes.com/Shoes.com Go!!! DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY if their website starts working again!

"I ordered and received a pair of boots and short bootie shoes in 2 separate orders for winter. The shoes arrived and were the correct ones, unlike other reviews. However, when I tried to go online to get a return shipping label for each pair, I continuously get an "error" when trying to go to their websites. This is over the course of several days. The customer service numbers all have a recording that states "The User is Unavailable" when the numbers are called. What the Hell?! Unfortunately, I did not do any research into any reviews on this company first. I though I had ordered from them in the past. Pretty Crappy!!!"

This review was modified by Iris505 on February 16 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-10

No business integrity

"My suggestion: other than disputing the charge through your credit card company, you may also want to contact Klarna. Apparently the payment processing company Klarna was responsible for processing all online payments for onlineshoes.com. If you look at the bottom of your onlineshoes.com order confirmation (from any purchase you have made from onlineshoes.com) it says:

You can contact Klarna by email via their customer service contact form. Copy and paste this link https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/customer-service-mail-form which will take you directly to their customer service contact page. Simply fill out the form and mail it. You can also contact their customer service department by telephone at 1-844-KLARNA-1 or 614-961-4810.

I would suggest that everyone do this. They are just as responsible for our "lost" money as is onlineshoes.com. Bankruptcy is not an excuse for denying legitimate refunds (especially to those like us who shipped back product shortly before their closure - items which are now lost in limbo, with no one to receive them and process them for refund.) The more complaints they get the better! I am also hopeful for a class action lawsuit.

Here is the email I sent to Klarna (feel free to use the same template for your complaint):

I want to know what you plan to do with regard to my onlineshoes.com purchase which was processed with your payment system on behalf of onlineshoes.com for order number X5534510 in the amount of $272.88 charged on 12/18/16 at 11:08 pm. Apparently, onlineshoes.com, uses "Klarna to process payments because it provides our customers with a quicker and easier checkout," as stated on my confirmation email from onlineshoes.com, who unexpectedly, unilaterally, and without warning suspended operations and closed on 1/27/2017. (I returned my purchase for refund days earlier via a prepaid return label provided by onlineshoes.com. Since they suspended their operations while my return was on route, my return was not processed. I am now out both the shoes and a full refund!) I expect a response asap. I would suggest you formulate a plan to address this issue both for myself and others like myself, as I would expect, and you should anticipate, a class action lawsuit being filed against you, identifying you as a participant in this onlineshoes.com scheme. If I do not hear from you, I, myself, will be filing suit against you to recoup my $272.88. Your probably wondering why I would consider spending money suing yourself for such a nominal amount. It's not the money, it's the principal! Should you choose not to respond to this and others, it will catch up with you sooner or later. I am sure I am not the first person to bring this issue to your attention. However, on the slim chance that I am, I will make sure to spread the word as I plan on posting your site on the web as the "go-to' for refunds, which I hope will lead to a barrage of emails like mine to your attention.along with that class-action lawsuit I mentioned earlier.

I hope this helps everyone! GOD Bless!!

This review was modified by PIFER1971 on February 12 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-06

Where is my shoes???? Where is On Line Shoes.com

"I ordered a pair of New Balance Shoes # MW813 from Online Shoes on January 21st. I was given a tracking number and was told my shoes should have been delivered. I am home all the time and know the shoes weren't delivered. I tried to call the 1-800-786-3141 and it appears that the number isn't in service. I tried to look them up on line and get an error message. Where are they and why hasn't my shoes been delivered?"

This review was modified by CA2017 on February 06 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-01-22

Not a satisfied customer.

"Have order many New Balance shoes from this firm in the past. My recent order was marked as a 9EE but when I put these on they were at least a 10EE. Must have been marked wrong at the factory in Indonesia. My spouse being a recycling fanatic, had recycled the shoe box before I wore them. Never got to really walk in these as they were too large. Can't return so I will donate a pair of new shoes to the Veterans in need. Will find a store where the hassle of online purchase is not an issue. Will not purchase any shoes from this firm again."

This review was modified by gramps_42 on January 22 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-01-20

Wish I had come here first.

"NEVER AGAIN with ONlineshoes.com. This is the kind of site that makes people believe those of us who shop online are either fools or gluttons for punishment.

I purchased shoes - they turned out not to fit. OK. This happens. Tried to use their online return function and the site refuses to recognize the PO and zip even though I entered them EXACTLY as those appear on the packing slip.

Web functionalities fail - this happens.

Sent an email via their contact us page - no reply.

Called Onlineshoes.com to get a printed label. Agent takes my email address - seems to confirm it correctly based on the order. Nothing appears in my email even 2 days later.

Now, I have to wait until they are open in order to try again to get the label emailed to me.

BIG mistake - never again with onlineshoes.com. It's not like what I bought from them was cheap or discounted.

This review was modified by serioustrial on January 20 2017 10:00:02 PM

2016-12-10

Received a pair of shoes. the left shoe was a 9 the right 10N. I wear a size 6.5

"9-28-16 I ordered a size 7 pair of shoes for $81.19. I received the shoes several weeks later. The left shoe was a size 9 and the right shoe was a 10N. How on earth does something like that happen? I returned the shoes and received an e-mail saying these shoes were discontinued and I would receive a refund. It is 12-10-16 and still no refund.
This is the worst on-line company I have ever experienced. Would never recommend this company, ever...BEWARE!

2016-12-08

User unfriendly to the max!

"Where do I begin?
First I tried to order online with my visa and their software kept rejecting it. When I called customer service, out of four people I called, they each told me something different. My bank said it was them and they said it was my bank ( it wasn't my bank).
When I asked for a supervisor one of the customer service people told me the supervisor was not in and said he was sorry but he couldn't place my order for five pairs of shoes, good luck next time.
Each customer service rep would tell me to try again tomorrow but the next day the same thing would happen and they couldn't tell me exactly why but it must be my bank ( it wasn't )
I wish Zappos have the shoes that I want because that company is supreme in every way.

This review was modified by Lilaynie on December 09 2016 04:43:05 AM

2016-11-22

Horrible Customer Service - Returns cannot process online but they say they can!!!

"This is by far the worst experience I have had with any online merchant! "

2016-11-16

Nightmare Central

"Was on hold 3 different times (1st time for 30 minutes and left my number for a call back- waited a hour with no call back. Called back and was on hold for over a hour-left my cell phone number-AGAIN no call back. Decided I was not going to stay on the line until I actually talked to someone. I was on hold for 1 hour 30 minutes and was told that my order had to be cancelled because my expiration date on my credit card was incorrect and that I had to reorder the shoes. The shoe are out of stock now. Don't waste your time with this company if you actually have an issue with your order."

This review was modified by TRexBaby on November 16 2016 08:32:00 AM

2016-11-07

Very poor experience

"This company sent me the wrong model of shoes and promised a return label in the mail but was never sent. I had to send them myself and pay UPS out of my own pocket. Be smart, avoid this company."

This review was modified by Sister296 on November 07 2016 07:06:25 AM

2016-10-28

Worst Customer Service Ever!

"I am so frustrated with the poor customer service provided at OnlineShoes.com. I have purchased several times from their site and have been satisfied with the product and promptness of order fulfillment. However, I needed to exchange one purchase because the size charts were not accurate. I did the exchange online and it refunded my original purchase and charged me for a second time for the exchange but did not apply the promotional code I used on the first order. It was 20% off on a $250 purchase so I tried to contact customer service to see if they could make an adjustment but after three attempts to call and hold for 30+ minutes each time plus email with no response, I ultimately paid the higher price and let it go. Today I needed to reach customer service about a recent order and waited for over an hour before I finally reached someone. Although I like many of the brands carried on their sites (shoes.com and onlineshoes.com) I probably will not order from them again because their customer service is so poor. After reading more reviews I can see my experience is typical -- shop at your own risk because they do not offer customer support!"

2016-09-28

Pleasantly surprised

" I was looking to buy extra-wide dress shoes which are not easy to find. I found what I wanted at onlineshoes.com. However I read the reviews only after I placed my order (to Canada). My heart sank as the reviews were quite bad. I was pleasantly surprised when my shoes arrived 7 days after placing my order. They are exactly as what I ordered. Very satisfied!"

This review was modified by ADKQ on September 28 2016 12:11:28 PM

2016-09-07

-1star

"Why didn't I see the reviews first? I wanted to know where an order was after almost a month. Customer service never answers the phone...and it's one of those obnoxious voice overs that keeps telling you how much they value you. HAH! After half an hour I gave up. When the shoes finally came they didn't fit were not the quality of the aerosols brand so I want to return them. I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how on their awful website. Another 20 trying to get the email with the return label and another 20 downloading Adobe Reader not print it!!!
It also aggravates me that I have to pay return shipping.
I will never, never, never use this company again.

Share onlineshoes.com's store rating

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

onlineshoes.com is not a merchant member
onlineshoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!