• OnlineCarStereo
    • Customer Support: 888-615-5663
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST Mon-Fri Closed on Weekends
    • Fax: 323-583-4076

Product & services pricing Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10

"I placed an order with online car stereo, checked the status of my order on their web site and got the tracking number when I checked with ups they told me they never received the package from the vendor. I called customer service and sat on hold for 10 minutes before some guy answers I explained what ups told me and he said that he didn't know what was going on and that ups couldn't tell me anything because of some stupid excuse he made up. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was transferred to an answering machine and asked to leave a message. I did not leave a message because I emailed someone the day before and had received no response. I would be very wary when ordering anything from this company. They refused to refund my money because according to them my package is in transit even though ups hasn't received the package. If you want your items to show up on time and with piece of mind just buy from Amazon where you know that they will solve any issues you may have. If I was to give ONLINE CAR STEREO a star rating it would have to be negative 1 star as their customer service sucks."

modified review This review was modified by trav216 on April 20 2015 10:46:14 AM

"I had a very unpleasant experience with this company. I spoke with a man from the customer service department on about ten minutes before closing, in regards to an online purchase i was trying to make but was being denied because the billing address was saying it was incorrect. The man on the phone told me he could process my order, but would have to verify the billing address with my bank, and that once it was verified the product would be sent to me. My account was charged for the product as well as two day shipping. I did not receive a confirmation email, and the package never came so i called 3 days later. The new customer service man was rude from the moment he answered the phone. I told him i did not receive the package, he proceeded to tell me that the address was not verified. I was trying to ask him why it wasnt verified yet and tried to explain what the man the week before had said before he rudely interrupt me numerous times. Every time i tired to speak he was very rude and interrupted me. I asked the man what his name was and if i could speak with a manager or supervisor he told me, "i dont have to give you that information" after i asked once more to speak to someone in charge, he hung up on me. I called back seconds later and spoke to the man that i had spoken to the week before. He told me that the address was not verified by the bank because they were backed up, and he continued to tell me that the product i ordered was a pre-order and wasnt even in stock. He transferred me to a man named Joe who is supposedly in charge. I left a message and never got a call back. I even sent an email with no reply. My main issues here is the disrespect from the employees at this company,, also if this was a pre-order and it was known that the item i paid for plus the extra $40 for two day shipping why didn't anyone call me and tell me there was an issue?
The lack of communication and disrespect from employees and management for not responding to their customers is atrocious. I am very upset about the treatment i have received and will never use this company again.

modified review This review was modified by CamilleRoper on April 17 2015 08:01:50 AM

"Worst online retailer ever - stay far away!"

modified review This review was modified by obsssd on April 15 2015 01:07:53 PM

"Placed an web order for a set of JL speakers and they charged CC about 24 hrs later . Next day the online order tracking stated payment accepted and order was processing. After 4 business days and no change and no response to emails finally called and sat on hold for a long time to speak to a human. Gentleman said it takes 2 or 3 days or so to process. I told him it had been 4 days since it was placed and 3 days since the card was charged. Then he informed me the item was out of stock and expected it would ship in 4-5 weeks. All done in an unprofessional and rude manner. Said "it is impossible to keep the inventory status up to date". Really, ..............I canceled the order and will spend my $$ elsewhere."

"The worst online buying experience I've ever had. I bought an amp from them, then I found this page doing research on whether I picked a good company. Well just look at the reviews????? Needless to say I called to cancel my order immediately. I'm guessing he's used to this because he didn't even try to talk me out of it or anything. He couldn't care less!
Ok, so 3 days roll around and I received notice of cancellation and everything. But Still no money back in my account. So I called my bank and they said if they don't refund you the money by 5 business days it will fall off. Or I could call them and ask them to refund it sooner so I could make a purchase elsewhere!?!?! So I did, and the guy was a total Ahole. Wouldn't even consider it. And the bank did say they could do it. So I argued with him being an ahole back and he just kept repeating himself. So I asked to talk to the manager and he hung up on me. And then I called back choosing multiple different extensions and kept getting hung up on!!!!!!!!! From all the horror stories I've read on here, so help me God, if I don't get my money back by Tuesday there's going to be serious consequences. If they rip me off like I've read on here or take forever I'll be beyond pissed!!! As I'm sure you can tell I am now! WHAT A FREAKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YET WHEN YOU LOOK UP BEST ONLINE RETAILERS, THEY'RE AT #1????? HA!!!! COMPLETE JOKE AND FRAUD!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by crankin9669 on March 20 2015 06:14:10 PM

"Bait and switch scam. Ordered an item. They email me and tell me its out of stock and offer me a worse item for the same price. When tell them i want the same quality item i originally ordered they tell me i have to pay more for a similar item."

modified review This review was modified by wantedbostonacoustics on March 16 2015 06:30:08 PM

"Horrible service. Notified of backorder 8 days after order placement. Even provided with tracking which never worked. AVOID!!!"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE! CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS AND MANAGEMENT SUCKS ALSO! THEY DO NOT KNOW HALF OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING. ALSO, BUYER BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY JL AUDIO-ALPINE-KICKER-INFINITY-KENWOOD-PIONEER-JBL-CLARION-SONY-ETC...THE MAJOR NAME BRAND STUFF. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! YES, PRICE MIGHT BE TEMPTING, BUT DONT BE FOOLED. THEY REMOVE SERIAL NUMBERS WHICH VOIDS WARRANTY. IF YOU SEND IN SOMETHING, YOU WILL GET THE SAME ITEM YOU SEND IN BACK IN RETURN, THEY JUST HOLD ON TO IT PRETENDING TO REPAIR IT, BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THIS PLACE IS A RIP-OFF!! ALSO I GOT CHARGED FOR MERCHANDISE THE SAME DAY I ORDERED THEY HIT MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE FULL AMOUNT ($784) AND 2 1/2 WEEKS PASSED AND STILL NO MERCHANDISE. I TALKED TO A MARISOL, WHO IS A TOTAL MORON IN EXPLAINING THINGS THEN I TALKED TO SOME IDIOT WHO TALKS WITH A MIDDLE-EASTERN ACCENT ALL TO TELL ME THAT THE MERCHANDISE WAS ON ITS WAY. FINALLY, AFTER 3-ALMOST 1 MONTH, I GET MY JL AMP AND ALPINE UNIT, AND SOME SUBS, I COME TO FIND OUT THERE IS NO SERIAL NUMBERS. I CALLED AND THEY GAVE ME SOME BOGUS CRAP ABOUT ONLINECARSTEREO WARRANTY, I TALKED TO WARRANTY MANAGER BY NAME OF JUAN (WHO SOUNDS LIKE HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT) ONLY TO TELL ME THAT THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED AND THAT DEPENDING ON THE MERCHANDISE, THEY DONT REPAIR. SERIOUSLY!!! BOTTOM LINE FOLKS, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND BE WARNED WITH THIS COMPANY. I SHOULD OF READ REVIEWS BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!!

TAKE MY WORD AND LOOK AWAY! DON'T LET PRICES FOOL YOU. THESE GUYS ARE IN CALIFORNIA AND RUNNING SOME KIND OF SHADY SHIT OUT THERE. IF THEY WERE HERE IN FLORIDA, THEY WOULD OF BEEN SHUT DOWN ASAP!!!

"I have never been disrespected by "customer service" like this in my life. I am a friendly, level headed, rational person trying to place a several hundred dollar order. Having not heard from this company days after I placed my Expedited order, I found my equipment had not yet shipped regardless of having paid and needing it in a rush. After calling twice, a horrible employee named Delso thought it appropriate to call me a 'disturbance' repeatedly on one call, not allow me to speak after my first request (as I didn't want to talk over his yelling and actual mocking of what I was requesting: a speedy refund for items they literally did not ship), he refused to transfer me to the other people who knew about my situation, and additionally he hung up on me very clearly on purpose early on during my first call (where I was incredibly nice). I calmly smiled throughout these calls and did not once raise my voice, as I work in customer service myself and figured he'd simply listen and help solve the problem. Not even close. I did speak to a woman who assured me she'd call back within 10-15 minutes, but I never heard from her again. The nicest gentleman, at minimum, "felt forced" to tell me "straight up, you're not getting your order for a very long time". I believe I was way too nice, and I've never had to deal with a company who truly doesn't care an ounce about their customers. Please don't order from this company, or be careful if you do. I never received anything and was unexpectedly turned into an emotional punching bag by their "service" department... Never again!"

modified review This review was modified by msb111 on January 28 2015 05:51:06 PM

"Don't buy from them! I wish I would have read the reviews first. Not getting the product is one thing. Problems arise and I understand that. The real problem was the man who was supposed to be customer service. Customer service is terrible. The packages never made it...EVER but what really made things worse was when the customer service rep hung up on us as we were politely giving him the account number. Then, every time we called back, he wouldn't allow us to speak and hung up or put us on hold again. "

modified review This review was modified by splasencia on January 09 2015 03:19:43 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! I PURCHASED A 17" INCH MONITOR, SENT IT BACK FOR AN EXCHANGE AND DID NOT GET ANYTHING BACK. ACCORDING TO THEM, MY USPS "INSURED" PACKAGE THAT I SENT WAS DELIVERED AROUND 10:30PM WHEN THE OFFICE IS CLOSED. MY USPS ACCOUNT SAYS THEY DELIVERED AT 8:16PM. NOW, WHY WOULD THE USPS JUST LEAVE AN "INSURED" PACKAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF WAREHOUSE COUNTRY @ 10:30PM. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AFTER I HAD MY BANK CALL THEM OUT, THEY FIRST SAID THEY NEVER RECEIVED A PACKAGE. WHAT A JOKE THESE PEOPLE ARE. ONCE AGAIN DO NOT MAKE THEORY MISTAKE I DID! DO NOT MAKE PURCHASES FROM THEM, THEY CHEAT, THEY LIE AND THEY'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY. IF YOU DID PURCHASE AND ARE UNSATISFIED MAKE A DISPUTE AGAINST THEM WITH THE ONLINE BUSINESS BUREAU. "

modified review This review was modified by delmiro07 on December 26 2014 04:50:58 PM

"BY FAR THE WORST customer experience I've ever had. I'm shaking mad as I type this. Called customer service to check on an item that hadn't shipped for over THREE WEEKS (which I'm convinced may have never shipped if I hadn't called!) and the representative was a COMPLETE asshole. I will NEVER buy from this company again, I don't care how cheap their prices are! Fuck these guys!!!"

modified review This review was modified by tiberius230 on December 23 2014 10:56:23 AM

"Fuck this place. Bad customers service n bad representative. This place will go out of business soon because of the bad reviews. I order a $2000 amp n they still haven't ship shit. I call many times they said they ship it but then firms out they didn't. This place is a joke n people who spend money should be appreciated. ALSO customers service is bad even to now I haven't received shit. So in going to canceled my order n they told me they will work things out with me. I told them no canceled my order n credit my account they giving me a hard time. So I talk to my bank they canceled my order n refund my money. Even though onlinecarstereo didn't wanted refund they just wanted to keep my money skin fuck them. They wants people money n they will try to brain wash people that they don't refund while they haven't ship shit. They are a scam. People should sue them for every time they brain washing people. All they doing is keeping all the money n not sending anything. Scammed n the government should arrest these people n take them to jail"

"Do not buy from this company! I ordered two speakers and one came with debris in side of it. It looks like birds nested in the speaker. I made several attempts by emails, phone calls, and voice mails to get these crooks to take back the filthy speaker and no one returned my calls or make any attempt to assist me. UNBELIEVABLE! I wasted $69.00 and this does not include the stress and inconvenience caused. I cannot believe how unreasonable and shady this company actually is! Not to mention the rude person called JOSEPH who always answers the phone but never able to help. He constantly sends my calls to dead end voice mails."

modified review This review was modified by Ruth123 on November 19 2014 04:52:12 PM

TX

"***** DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE ***** ATTENTION FELLOW SHOPPERS. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, BAD EXPERIENCE. DONT GET FOOLED BY THE PRICES. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. TO START, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE! THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE MEANS. AFTER GETTING YELLED AT BY SOME REP NAMED JOSEPH, ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET ORDER STATUS, AN ORDER THAT I PLACED SEPTEMBER 16, OCTOBER 1 NOW AND STILL HAVE YET TO GET STATUS AND OR EVEN WHERE ABOUTS. I CALLEDBACK AGAIN AND GOT HUNG UP ON 4 TIMES. THE 5 TIME I WAS LUKY AND GOT A GIRL THIS TIME BY NAME OF MARISOL, SHE WAS A JOKE AS WELL. COULDNT TELL ME WHERE MY ORDER WAS OR THE STATUS. BOTTOM LINE........... DO NOT BUY. IM SURE THE OWNER IS HAPY TO HAVE THESE GUYS WORKING FOR THEM"

modified review This review was modified by Serveu on October 02 2014 01:26:05 AM

Share OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals's store rating

OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals is not a merchant member
OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!