• Address: 5014 Hampton Street Vernon, Ca
    • Customer Support: 888-615-5663
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST Mon-Fri Closed on Weekends
    • Fax: 323-583-4076

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"It's not a fluke that this company gets a 0/10 rating. I'm typically skeptical of very good and very bad reviews but unfortunately this company is deserving of the poor reviews. I ordered an item (of which they said they had 4 in stock) and was excited to hear it shipped out the next day. Unfortunately that's just what they tell you. It says "shipped from an alternative warehouse" and to wait a couple of days for a tracking number. On 7/30 I emailed and asked about my tracking number. On 7/31 I got a call that said my order would go out on 8/1 and they apologized.

Great customer service right?!?!?! Wrong. I got no tracking number on 8/1, heard nothing so I called on 8/4. I was told -you guessed it- your order will ship out tomorrow... That didn't sit with me. I told him he told me that the last time I heard from them. He said let me check in to it further. Then he said "it actually did ship out on 7/25, I'll email you the tracking number by the end of the day." Sweet right? Wrong! Not only did I call on 8/5 and 8/6 and both times get the same "we'll email it to you by the end of the day" but I'd also been waiting 2 weeks for my item. My deadline is fast approaching so I ordered from Woofersetc (yeah it was about $60 more - $20 of that rushed shipping) but I got a confirmation and tracking number within 24 hrs. I also have a guaranteed deliver date of 8/13 (just in time for my installers delivery).

The only good thing I can say is that when I called them to ask for a refund today, Chris apologized profusely and said he doesn't know what happened. I got a confirmation that my refund was being processed within 4 hrs of my phone call. We'll see if they actually refund it in a timely manner.

Bottom line, they lied to me on at least 4 occasions and got rude when I asked further questions. The price is probably too good to be true. If you can wait over a month it might eventually arrive but honestly go with Sonic Electronix, Woofers Etc, Ebay, Amazon, and pay a few dollars more for the peace of mind.

"These guys are just the worst. They simply lie to you and then they get upset when you remind them what they told you the day before that didnt happen. They take the order and then dont ship it and blame it on something else (UPS, the weather, traffic, etc.). The customer service reps are aggressive and rude. On top of it, even when u are calling to complain they want to sell u more stuff.

If I could give them negative stars I would do so.

JUST AVOID THEM - Pay a little bit more somewhere else and be safe.

"Waited 17 days for them to get an item back in stock. Finally check the status online and order was voided just like that. I waited almost 3 weeks for nothing. Kept telling me the item will be in stock next week, next week, then they just gave me the shaft. Basically selling items they don't even have in stock and have no idea when they are getting it in. Awful experience and no one really cares."

"Horrible experience. Different story every time I called customer service."

modified review This review was modified by daveimartino on May 06 2014 09:48:24 PM

"This company tries to bait/switch their customers.

I ordered 1 product on their website, got a prompt shipping informational email and was pretty happy.,

Then I get the item and it's completely different from what I ordered. They have had my product for 3 days now and I haven't gotten a response as to whether or not they're shipping the right item or issuing me a refund.

I went to 3KingsAudio and bought the product instead.

modified review This review was modified by Banja on October 07 2013 08:38:49 AM

"Worst company ever. Don't let the prices fool you. The product I order came in broken. They said it will take 6 to 8 weeks to replace it. They don't offer refunds as well."

modified review This review was modified by er0senn1n on August 16 2013 01:03:43 PM

"This is the first time in my life I have ever taken the time to write a review. I would really hate to see anyone else stuck dealing with this company. The customer service people are rude & very short with you. I ordered a complete marine system with all the components and wiring from here because they were the only company that had everything. Come to find out (after they charged my card) half of the items were on back order & they had no clue if they would EVER be able to get them. Then it took 17 days to get items they did have. I have shipped overseas in less time. I received the order on July 3rd to find out that the stereo has been switched & is not the one displayed on their website. They had some parts that magically went on back order a week after I ordered. I got so frustrated dealing with customer service that I canceled everything that was on "back order". They said they would credit my card & it could take two weeks. I guess I will have to wait & see if it actually happens. I am not going to hold my breath. Next time I am going to ebay. "

modified review This review was modified by MatthewLarson on July 09 2013 08:55:01 AM

"Do not shop here.

Long story short:
Purchased a faulty JL Slash v3 Amp and tried to return it through warranty in early February. It is now June and I still have not gotten an ETA from them. Tried calling and spoke with the manager but they still say it is in repair. With 4 months of time, I think they could have manuafactured a new one. Poor service. DO NOT BUY HERE

modified review This review was modified by klau223 on June 13 2013 12:20:11 PM

"I wish i would have read these reviews before i wasted my time ordering a amplifier from them.

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing OnlineCarStereo.com for your car audio needs. We wanted to let you know that either part of or all of your order was not available for shipping at this time. We do have similar alternative items available in stock and we would be more than happy to offer them to you. Please feel free to contact one of our representatives by phone at 888-615-5663 or 310- 360-8828 or you can simply email us below so we can discuss further options or answer any questions you may have."

"Horrible communication. Don’t even try to call them! Backordered items are not listed on the site which caused confusion and a double order. I left numerous emails and voicemails asking to cancel the part of my order that was backordered but never got a call/email back. I caught it (both of them) as soon as i got the processing email before it shipped, but i couldn’t get ahold of them to cancel it. Once the package arrived i rejected it and it was sent back. They caught the second one while it was in transit. What resulted was paying restocking fees that were ridiculous. I’m sure if your order is simple and doesn’t contain backordered items your experience would be fine. I just don’t understand why they don’t mark the items that are backordered. It would be nice if they answered their phones and emails too. I called every number I could find and never talked to someone in person, despite all of the voicemails. I couldn’t get an email back either until I sent a long email explaining the problems and forwarded it to every email address I could find. That finally woke them up! I really hope no body has the same trouble as me because it was an outrageous headache during a busy month for me. This was my first bad experience with online shopping, and I will continue to, but never again from online car stereo. With all this being said, the prices are quite good, although I would recommend ordering from sonicelectronix.com instead as they have almost the same inventory at the same prices and they list the items that are backordered! I have ordered from them before and everything went smoothly. Bottom line, a simple mix up created bigger problems because of poor communication."

modified review This review was modified by Itstoobad on June 10 2013 09:53:01 AM

"*****DO NOT BUY FROM ONLINECARSTEREO*******
They sell merchandise with removed serial #'s. If you have a warranty issue outside of there 14 day return policy they instruct you to contact the OEM manufacturer who will not repair because of the removed serial #!!!!!!
******DO NOT BUY FROM ONLINECARSTEREO*******

modified review This review was modified by Stue1234 on June 02 2013 06:34:52 AM

"Onlinecarstereo.com is the worst online store I shopped this year. I placed two orders with different items last month but both of them were out of stock. The worst thing was I was never informed until I started calling them after a week or two. When I checked their site, those items were still very much available.
I doubted they actually carry that many merchandise and for marketing purposes, they must put a lot of non existence products into the site to boost their image. As a consumer, I don't have the time to play games with them. Now, their entire newsletters go straight to the junk box.

modified review This review was modified by pctsa on May 22 2013 06:11:39 PM

"They claim to be a JBL dealer.. they are not! I ordered JBL speakers through them and was told to wait 2 to 3 weeks for a shipping date and when I called several weeks later they said to wait at least 3 more weeks but it didn't look good because JBL had shipping problems. BS!"

modified review This review was modified by A-PRO1 on May 20 2013 11:01:54 AM

"This bad rating is actually not for this product but for onlinecarstereo.com and their service. I found this product on their site at clearance sell and processed order and made my payments 2 days ago. After 2 days of no update from them regarding shipment I called them back for a status, the CS tells me that they are out of stock on this item and I should order another product!!

First their website did not tell me it was our of stock and then they never called/emailed me to let me know they cannot process my order while my money was stuck in 'pending processing' status - i still cannot access that amount as it is showing in 'pending processing' status, i f I had not called for an update, God knows how long they would have waited before informing me this, and the CS I talked to was rude even though it was completely their fault!!

modified review This review was modified by sylsho on May 10 2013 02:54:14 PM

"SCAM..... Worst company ever....!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.!! They wanted my drivers license copy as well as my Amex copy... The same guy answered the phone on the sales side, customer service side and accounts receivable side.... I repeat... WATCH OUT, THIS IS A SCAM..!!!"

OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals is not a merchant member
OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!