• Address: 5014 Hampton Street Vernon, Ca
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST Mon-Fri Closed on Weekends
    • Fax: 323-583-4076

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.23/10 0.23/10

"Don't buy from them! I wish I would have read the reviews first. Not getting the product is one thing. Problems arise and I understand that. The real problem was the man who was supposed to be customer service. Customer service is terrible. The packages never made it...EVER but what really made things worse was when the customer service rep hung up on us as we were politely giving him the account number. Then, every time we called back, he wouldn't allow us to speak and hung up or put us on hold again. "

modified review This review was modified by splasencia on January 09 2015 03:19:43 PM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! I PURCHASED A 17" INCH MONITOR, SENT IT BACK FOR AN EXCHANGE AND DID NOT GET ANYTHING BACK. ACCORDING TO THEM, MY USPS "INSURED" PACKAGE THAT I SENT WAS DELIVERED AROUND 10:30PM WHEN THE OFFICE IS CLOSED. MY USPS ACCOUNT SAYS THEY DELIVERED AT 8:16PM. NOW, WHY WOULD THE USPS JUST LEAVE AN "INSURED" PACKAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF WAREHOUSE COUNTRY @ 10:30PM. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AFTER I HAD MY BANK CALL THEM OUT, THEY FIRST SAID THEY NEVER RECEIVED A PACKAGE. WHAT A JOKE THESE PEOPLE ARE. ONCE AGAIN DO NOT MAKE THEORY MISTAKE I DID! DO NOT MAKE PURCHASES FROM THEM, THEY CHEAT, THEY LIE AND THEY'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY. IF YOU DID PURCHASE AND ARE UNSATISFIED MAKE A DISPUTE AGAINST THEM WITH THE ONLINE BUSINESS BUREAU. "

modified review This review was modified by delmiro07 on December 26 2014 04:50:58 PM

"BY FAR THE WORST customer experience I've ever had. I'm shaking mad as I type this. Called customer service to check on an item that hadn't shipped for over THREE WEEKS (which I'm convinced may have never shipped if I hadn't called!) and the representative was a COMPLETE asshole. I will NEVER buy from this company again, I don't care how cheap their prices are! Fuck these guys!!!"

modified review This review was modified by tiberius230 on December 23 2014 10:56:23 AM

"Fuck this place. Bad customers service n bad representative. This place will go out of business soon because of the bad reviews. I order a $2000 amp n they still haven't ship shit. I call many times they said they ship it but then firms out they didn't. This place is a joke n people who spend money should be appreciated. ALSO customers service is bad even to now I haven't received shit. So in going to canceled my order n they told me they will work things out with me. I told them no canceled my order n credit my account they giving me a hard time. So I talk to my bank they canceled my order n refund my money. Even though onlinecarstereo didn't wanted refund they just wanted to keep my money skin fuck them. They wants people money n they will try to brain wash people that they don't refund while they haven't ship shit. They are a scam. People should sue them for every time they brain washing people. All they doing is keeping all the money n not sending anything. Scammed n the government should arrest these people n take them to jail"

"Do not buy from this company! I ordered two speakers and one came with debris in side of it. It looks like birds nested in the speaker. I made several attempts by emails, phone calls, and voice mails to get these crooks to take back the filthy speaker and no one returned my calls or make any attempt to assist me. UNBELIEVABLE! I wasted $69.00 and this does not include the stress and inconvenience caused. I cannot believe how unreasonable and shady this company actually is! Not to mention the rude person called JOSEPH who always answers the phone but never able to help. He constantly sends my calls to dead end voice mails."

modified review This review was modified by Ruth123 on November 19 2014 04:52:12 PM

TX

"***** DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE ***** ATTENTION FELLOW SHOPPERS. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, BAD EXPERIENCE. DONT GET FOOLED BY THE PRICES. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. TO START, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE! THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE MEANS. AFTER GETTING YELLED AT BY SOME REP NAMED JOSEPH, ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET ORDER STATUS, AN ORDER THAT I PLACED SEPTEMBER 16, OCTOBER 1 NOW AND STILL HAVE YET TO GET STATUS AND OR EVEN WHERE ABOUTS. I CALLEDBACK AGAIN AND GOT HUNG UP ON 4 TIMES. THE 5 TIME I WAS LUKY AND GOT A GIRL THIS TIME BY NAME OF MARISOL, SHE WAS A JOKE AS WELL. COULDNT TELL ME WHERE MY ORDER WAS OR THE STATUS. BOTTOM LINE........... DO NOT BUY. IM SURE THE OWNER IS HAPY TO HAVE THESE GUYS WORKING FOR THEM"

modified review This review was modified by Serveu on October 02 2014 01:26:05 AM

"This place is a joke. Plain and simple.

I was ordering a new stereo system. And i did it in two parts half in one order and half in the other order. The first order went very well, Item purchased on a Thursday, and delivered the next Wednesday.. Not bad, good product and timely delivery.

The next order is where the company displayed their true colors. First off I received the initial package in about the same time as the first (day5), opened to reveal that they had sent the wrong item, Close to the same part but not what i wanted at all. No big deal I think, so I right away call the company, they have me take a picture of the wrong item and send it to the shipping department to verify the complaint and open a case. The service rep told me to expect an email within 24 hours with a return shipping label for the item and they would send the correct one as soon as it showed in transit. At this point so far so good, until three days later when I finally get the label after calling everyday to see the status of my case (day8). So the package is in the mail and I call the next day when they see it in transit to help verify that my order was in process to be corrected, guy tells me that it will now have to wait until they receive it at their place to verify condition before they will send the new one out again. Awesome... its the weekend again by now and over a holiday it doesn't arrive for another 7 days (day16), I see it arrive at their place and call them the next day to get some action, they assure me that by the end of the next business day it would go out. Sure enough next business day was the following Monday after the weekend (day20), they issue a label and it shows pending pickup by UPS for the next three days (day23), it never even left their warehouse, at this point I just surrender and call and try to get either my money back or the dang thing shipped out with some sort of expedited shipping, they just flat didnt try to keep my business, didnt try to make it right after wasting almost a month and me still not having the product, just issued a refund and called it good (day24).

I tried several times to contact some sort of manager, by email or phone with several voice mails, not a single returned call or email, I was not being belligerent because I understand that crap happens but in no way did they care about my business or how they treat their customers, buyer beware, you roll the dice with this company and expect to get screwed 50% of the time. This company sucks.

OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals User

"Ordered a stereo from OSC....they wont ship iteven though they have been paid.....they keep telling me that it must be llost in shippment..and I will recieve an email in 24hrs with updated shipping and when I ask to speak with a supervisor they tell me there are none available at this time...this place is a true rip off...glad I paid with paypal"

OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals User

"Like many others, I did not see this site first before ordering 2 amps at separate times. The first one took a few weeks to get but at the time didn't bother me as I was rebuilding a motorhome to install it in. The second arrived in a timely manor but quit working within 6 months and less than 8-10 hours. I returned it and once they received it, after 9 weeks was sent a message stating it could not be fixed or replaced and they gave me an $82 store credit. I paid $101. After 4 emails were ignored, I finally called them and was told The amp lost value while I used it, (depreciation I guess) so they could not give me the full amount. They also could not refund my money to my CC. Mind you, this amp was still under warranty. I was forced to buy a replacement amp through these guys or loose $82. Amazing enough, the new amp is on it's way. (checked UPS this morning) I paid $101 for it and it said free shipping right under the "add to cart" button, but because I had a store credit, I had to pay another $13 for shipping. By the way, it also cost $15 to send the amp back through USPS.
The moral of this story, read reviews on any company you buy through online. It might make the difference between a good experience and a feeling of being scammed. A scam is defined as "a swindle or fraud" and " to cheat or swindle". That seems to fit Onlinecarstereo.com perfectly, perfectly! Pay a little more and BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE! You have been warned.

"It's not a fluke that this company gets a 0/10 rating. I'm typically skeptical of very good and very bad reviews but unfortunately this company is deserving of the poor reviews. I ordered an item (of which they said they had 4 in stock) and was excited to hear it shipped out the next day. Unfortunately that's just what they tell you. It says "shipped from an alternative warehouse" and to wait a couple of days for a tracking number. On 7/30 I emailed and asked about my tracking number. On 7/31 I got a call that said my order would go out on 8/1 and they apologized.

Great customer service right?!?!?! Wrong. I got no tracking number on 8/1, heard nothing so I called on 8/4. I was told -you guessed it- your order will ship out tomorrow... That didn't sit with me. I told him he told me that the last time I heard from them. He said let me check in to it further. Then he said "it actually did ship out on 7/25, I'll email you the tracking number by the end of the day." Sweet right? Wrong! Not only did I call on 8/5 and 8/6 and both times get the same "we'll email it to you by the end of the day" but I'd also been waiting 2 weeks for my item. My deadline is fast approaching so I ordered from Woofersetc (yeah it was about $60 more - $20 of that rushed shipping) but I got a confirmation and tracking number within 24 hrs. I also have a guaranteed deliver date of 8/13 (just in time for my installers delivery).

The only good thing I can say is that when I called them to ask for a refund today, Chris apologized profusely and said he doesn't know what happened. I got a confirmation that my refund was being processed within 4 hrs of my phone call. We'll see if they actually refund it in a timely manner.

Bottom line, they lied to me on at least 4 occasions and got rude when I asked further questions. The price is probably too good to be true. If you can wait over a month it might eventually arrive but honestly go with Sonic Electronix, Woofers Etc, Ebay, Amazon, and pay a few dollars more for the peace of mind.

"These guys are just the worst. They simply lie to you and then they get upset when you remind them what they told you the day before that didnt happen. They take the order and then dont ship it and blame it on something else (UPS, the weather, traffic, etc.). The customer service reps are aggressive and rude. On top of it, even when u are calling to complain they want to sell u more stuff.

If I could give them negative stars I would do so.

JUST AVOID THEM - Pay a little bit more somewhere else and be safe.

"Waited 17 days for them to get an item back in stock. Finally check the status online and order was voided just like that. I waited almost 3 weeks for nothing. Kept telling me the item will be in stock next week, next week, then they just gave me the shaft. Basically selling items they don't even have in stock and have no idea when they are getting it in. Awful experience and no one really cares."

"Horrible experience. Different story every time I called customer service."

modified review This review was modified by daveimartino on May 06 2014 09:48:24 PM

"This company tries to bait/switch their customers.

I ordered 1 product on their website, got a prompt shipping informational email and was pretty happy.,

Then I get the item and it's completely different from what I ordered. They have had my product for 3 days now and I haven't gotten a response as to whether or not they're shipping the right item or issuing me a refund.

I went to 3KingsAudio and bought the product instead.

modified review This review was modified by Banja on October 07 2013 08:38:49 AM

"Worst company ever. Don't let the prices fool you. The product I order came in broken. They said it will take 6 to 8 weeks to replace it. They don't offer refunds as well."

modified review This review was modified by er0senn1n on August 16 2013 01:03:43 PM

OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals is not a merchant member
OnlineCarStereo.com / OSC Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!