Olejo.com Reviews - olejo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 3 reviews

Olejo.com is not a merchant member
Olejo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"If you're trying to decide whether to order from this company, first call the number on their website and ask to speak to customer service (as opposed to sales). During the hour (at least) that you spend on hold, think about whether you'd want to repeat this experience numerous times over the several months that it will take to get your order, and then to get the replacements for the defective merchandise you will repeatedly receive. Unless that sounds good to you, shop somewhere else."

modified review This review was modified by alllison on January 15 2014 12:34:04 PM

"Ordered Item on May 29, 13. Received confirmation it would ship after processing (1 - 5 days). On June 12, I had not heard so I emailed them. I received email back they needed the color of the product. I responded immediately with the color. On June 14th, received message I would have tracking info early next week. On June 19th I asked for update. Received response they were still waiting (I assume on tracing info) and systems had been down. Did not hear back again. On July 6th, I sent a message and demanded an explanation - but received no response. On July 9th I called and was told item was discontinued. No further explanation - order will be cancelled."

modified review This review was modified by ShopperShelly on July 09 2013 02:04:24 PM

"Very unprofessional customer service and do not honor store policy. Months of disputing a restocking fee charged for furniture delivered damaged and still no furniture, however out thousands. Please avoid them."

modified review This review was modified by elliotogir on June 22 2013 01:20:54 PM