"We will never do business with OkPet.com again! We ordered Frontline Plus for dogs and cats. The total order came to $115. Shipping times were extremely long. When the products arrived they were not the Frontline PLUS as we ordered, but Frontline Combo, which is manufactured in the United Kingdom and is NOT approved by the EPA or the FDA for use here in the United States. Have called the company 3 times so far trying to get this resolved. All I am getting is the run around and a lot of double talk. So, if you enjoy ordering a product and getting something other than what you ordered, by all means, use okpet.com. They love giving their customers 'surprises', AND the shaft. Can't state this too often - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR PET PURCHASES!!"

"Looks like I also was duped into buying from this Company, have not as yet even received my product and will be afraid to use it when and if ever it gets here. "

"OKPet.com is a Canadian company and is basically an intermediary that orders your product AFTER you have placed the order. I learned this directly from a customer service representative when I called to see if I could get a tracking number for my order. They would NOT give me the tracking number. They do not consider the product late until 3 weeks have elapsed. I'm afraid the product is coming from China and will not be authentic."

"Like the others posting here I also ordred from okpets.com. I ordered Frontline Plus. While the shipping did take longer than expected the real problem is that this product was not packaged for the US market. The product I received was from South Africa. I called the manufacturer Merial to ask if it was O.K. to use in the U.S. and was told that by law they can not recommend that I use it and they can not stand behind it. Further I was told by Merial customer support that okpet is not an authorized distributor of the product. The only authorized distributors in the U.S. are licensed veterinarians. Merial offered to do a one time product replacement so I have shipped the product back to them."

"I ordered Brand K9 Advantix Teal Dog 11-20 lbs 12 applications price $95.00+5.00 shipping,it took 3 weeks to get to me.I got advantix not K9 Advantix I called OK Pet and they said it was the same thing but it is NOT and it was from the UK not lbs. but kg. They said mail it back not to OK Pet but the UK USPS.THEY MIGHT NEVER GET IT BACK.Don't buy from OK Pet.com and I used Google checkout Google needs to get rid of OK Pet.com"

"WILL NEVER AGAIN DEAL WITH OKPET.. AT NO POINT IS IT MADE CLEAR THAT PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED AND SENT FROM OVERSEAS. TIME FRAMES QUOTED FOR DELIVERY CHANGES WITH EACH TIME I HAVE CONTACTED THEM.. OVER TWO WEEKS AND THE GOODS ARE NO WHERE IN SIGHT. TRANS OCEAN CONTAINER TRANSPORTS ARRIVE QUICKER. REVIEW ANY AND ALL SITES POSTING REVIEWS AND THE HIGH RATE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THESE MAIL ORDER VAMPIRES IS STAGGERING. LIKELYHOOD OF FAKE AND POSSIBLY DANGEROUS CHEMICALS SEEMS TO BE HIGH. DEAL WITH A CONFIRMED US LOCATED COMPANY. OK PET WILL CLAIM VARIOUS LOCATIONS NONE OF WHICH SEEM TO BE TRUE. IF AND WEN IF EVER I DO RECEIVE THE GOODS , IT WILL BE RETURNED TO THEM AND THEY CAN USE IT ON THEIR OWN PETS. "

OkPet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OkPet.com is not a merchant member
OkPet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!