NuLime.com Reviews - nulime.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 421 reviews

NuLime.com is a merchant member
NuLime.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"While the stock did not end up coming in and the order was ultimately canceled, Nulime was quick to inform me of the situation and was very professional."

"Sent me a toaster,claimed it was made in America,but not so,made in China, called and they did nothing.Taking this to small claims court and Attorney General;s office,after not hearing from NU-LIme. Would not recommend them at all.They falsely advertise!!!!!!!"

modified review reply posted Sep-24-2013
NuLime's Avatar
NuLime, NuLime.com rep has responded

“Hi Sheila,

I'm sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with the toaster. The "made in USA" text was outdated information from the description we received from the manufacturer. We've had some phone service outtages lately, so I'm sorry if we missed your call. However, we did send you a prepaid FedEx return label to your email. If you did not get it, please let me know and I can resend it or send it to another email. Please check your bulk email folder as it may have gone into there.”

"Delivered as ordered and on time."

Rating 8/104/5

"E' un sito molto interessante, ma non spedisce in Italia. "

"Excellent service and shipping was fast."

Rating 6/103/5

"The only thing I don’t like about this website is the design of it. It looks like a cheap imitation of amazon. I think the images of the items are too small. You have to click on the item to see their picture properly. They show too many products on the home page. I would suggest cleaning it a bit. The images of Featured Categories are actually bigger than their logo."

"The delivery was quicker than I thought it would be, and the experience was hassle free."

"Great customer service. I actually got to talk to a real person. Very fast shipping and excellent price."

"They shipped the correct item in a very timely manner. Everything was exactly as promised."

"Really good experiance .. the train was really good and my kid is really so happy, the sound , smoke :) is really good.

Nice item and the shipping exp was really good.

"Fast service, just as described"

"I purchased a USC tall flag and pole and I a very happy with it. I received the flag in a very timely manner and the merchandise is just as I expected. "

"To tell the truth, I was kind of suspicious when I noticed this website was selling this product waay cheaper than the other websites, but I was satisfied as soon as I got the product. It works great! Thanks a lot for the fast shipping and excellent product!

Ricardo

"Horrible merchant! Stay away. I paid over $40 for 'expedited' shipping. They never once mentioned the product was shipping from China and took over three weeks to arrive...for EXPEDITED, and with a bogus tracking number."

"Significantly better price than anything else I found online, quick shipping, great product. If I lived in the states, I would definitely buy from again."