• Address: 8508 Park Rd #305, Charlotte, NC
    • Contact: customerservice@nulime.com
    • Phone: 888-941-6513
    • Customer Support: 888-941-6513
    • Business Hours: 9a - 5p EST, open Mon-Fri, closed Sat & Sun

"AFTER RECEIVING ITEM I FOUND 2 PROBLEMS.
THE FIRST PROBLEM IS THAT THE CUCKOO SOUNDS TWICE AN HOUR, INSTEAD OF ONCE PER HOUR.
THE SECOND PROBLEM IS THAT THE CLOCK CUCKOOING DOES NOT STOP AT NIGHT AS DESCRIBED IN ITS SALE.

I PHONED NULIME FOR HELP, SEVERAL TIMES TO NO AVAIL. LEFT MY PHONE NUMBERAND PROBLEMS, BUT NO ONE FROM NUMLIME EVER GETS BACK TO ME.
I ALSO ASKED THEM TO SUPPLY ME WITH THE LIMITED 90 DAY WARRANTY, BUT NO EITHER EMAILED ME OR PHONED ME WITH THAT INFORMATION.

IN CONCLUSION, NULIME WILL GIVE ME NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO REPORT THEM TO THE BBB AND FLORDA STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE.
PLEASE HELP,
THANK YOU.

"While the stock did not end up coming in and the order was ultimately canceled, Nulime was quick to inform me of the situation and was very professional."

"Sent me a toaster,claimed it was made in America,but not so,made in China, called and they did nothing.Taking this to small claims court and Attorney General;s office,after not hearing from NU-LIme. Would not recommend them at all.They falsely advertise!!!!!!!"

"Delivered as ordered and on time."

"E' un sito molto interessante, ma non spedisce in Italia. "

"Excellent service and shipping was fast."

"The delivery was quicker than I thought it would be, and the experience was hassle free."

"Great customer service. I actually got to talk to a real person. Very fast shipping and excellent price."

"They shipped the correct item in a very timely manner. Everything was exactly as promised."

"Really good experiance .. the train was really good and my kid is really so happy, the sound , smoke :) is really good.

Nice item and the shipping exp was really good.

"Fast service, just as described"

"I purchased a USC tall flag and pole and I a very happy with it. I received the flag in a very timely manner and the merchandise is just as I expected. "

"To tell the truth, I was kind of suspicious when I noticed this website was selling this product waay cheaper than the other websites, but I was satisfied as soon as I got the product. It works great! Thanks a lot for the fast shipping and excellent product!

Ricardo

"Horrible merchant! Stay away. I paid over $40 for 'expedited' shipping. They never once mentioned the product was shipping from China and took over three weeks to arrive...for EXPEDITED, and with a bogus tracking number."

"Significantly better price than anything else I found online, quick shipping, great product. If I lived in the states, I would definitely buy from again."

NuLime.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NuLime.com is not a merchant member
NuLime.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!