Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10

"About 2 weeks ago I orders this "great deal!" of stud earrings (5 pairs all different colors), on "sale" for $12.99, "originally priced" $120.00. First of all, it took 7 days for them to ship my order, but it only took 2 days to receive it. I just got my earrings and free super cheap necklace (as a bonus). They look nice, but are definitely valued at under $40 for all 5. Oh, and one of my studs is missing a stone. It didn't fall out, it's not loose somewhere, it's just not there. And it was my favorite color. Bummer. But hey, what did I really expect from paying $15 total... "

"AVOID AVOID AVOID!!! On 11/514 I purchased a pair of boots. Today I decided to see if there was any update so I emailed their customer support email from the website. I received a quick response saying that because my account was cancelled they cancelled my order. First, I never cancelled my account and still have access to logging on it. Second, so if my order was cancelled where is my refund??! I emailed back asking that I want a refund or the product. I was told they gave me a refund. THEY DID NOT! I searched my entire bank statement and the only thing on their from this company was the initial charge for the order! I told them I did not receive any credit and to provide a copy of the refund and the last 4 digits of the bank account. They did not respond. I issued a complaint with my bank about this company and plan on issuing a complaint with the better business bureau right after this. Please, i went against my good judgement and ordered from this company. Don't be in the same boat I am with no product and being charged! "

modified review This review was modified by dgrube37 on November 19 2014 10:21:52 AM

"Do NOT buy any apple-compatible (5/6) cords of any kind from them. None ever work!!"

modified review This review was modified by atypicalamerican on November 18 2014 09:43:20 PM

"We will NEVER buy from nomorerack, EVER. We returned 2 pairs of boots, after they emailed us a postage paid document to put on the package. We find out now that they are only crediting us $8 and change, instead of over $40.00 in merchandise and shipping costs. Why? They said the pairs were supposed to be shipped back separate (news to us). Then why the hell did they not email us 2 postage paid certificates? NOWHERE were there instructions to ship separately. Plus they charged us shipping for one ot the pairs that was in the return box. As far as I'm concerned, this is bordering on mail fraud. Just letting everyone know what to expect from this misleading company. "

modified review This review was modified by TedRabaja on November 18 2014 11:17:33 AM

"I purchased the URBeats by dr. dre and within about 30 minutes I read other reviews about this product from nomorerack. Everyone said the ear buds were fake. I did some quick research and sure enough they appeared to be fake so I called and asked for my order to be cancelled and my money refunded. I was told that the order had already been processed and that I can't get my money back.

I received the ear buds on 11/17/2014 and they were delivered in a small yellow envelope. No box, no warranty, no instructions. Just a black pouch with the ear buds and extra ear cups. The black pouch wasn't leather as others have stated it should have been.

I called customer service and they said they would send me a RMA to have them sent back but I had to pay for them to be shipped back. I asked why would I be responsible to pay for the shippment and was told because even though the product may not be authentic the picture matched exactly what I received.
By the way these are fake. Everything said they are URBeats but they represent the look of the old iBeats. They did have a tag from HTC so at one point they were packaged with HTC phones. I believe they were manufactured by bossgoo.com which is Becert Electronics.
I will not shop at this site anymore because this company is not honest with their customers. The BBB has tons of bad complaints about nomorerack.com.
On a positive note the product was quickly shipped and arrived undamaged.

I will not return these because of the principle of having to pay for the shipping and go through the hassle of trying to get my money back instead of a store credit.

The ear buds don't sound that bad and once they stop working, I will just toss them in the trash.

I would highly recommend staying away from this product on line and this website. Shoppers beware!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Carrie_A. on November 18 2014 10:34:57 AM

"I ordered a pair of Beats By Dre Solo's. The first problem I came across was when I recieved an email from them stating they had been delivered when they had not. I contacted customer service via the live chat and was told I had been sent an incorrect tracking number and somebody would contact me within 5-6 days with corrected info. I did recieve an email within that time period with a new tracking number and surprisingly recieved my package much earlier than expected. However, the Beats By Dre that I recieved did not come in a box but only with the pouch wrapped in bubble wrap. Also, the beats make a lot of rattling noise when you shake them and they do not have a tracking number on them suggesting to me that they are most likely counterfeit's. The item description page never suggested they would be used / refurbished / counterfeit. Had I known this, I would have just spent the extra money and purchased them at full retail price from the store. Recommend you don't order from this website."

modified review This review was modified by dawnelaine96 on November 04 2014 01:27:07 PM

"Pleased with all 5 items I have purchased. Came within a week all in perfect condition, no notification of shipping but they do give notification of delivery. Very pleased with my items."

modified review This review was modified by HeatherBurrowbridge on November 19 2014 03:33:10 PM

"I have had good service from nomorerack. Once I ordered a set of bras and their sizing ran VERY small, I posted about it on their FB page and they gave me a full credit for the price of the bras."

"All they say is that they're sorry because of your inconvenience but do nothing for you!
I had my account blocked and all my store credits stolen for no reason and all I heard back was this! Sorry for my inconvenience!!!!
I extremely dis-recommend this website...
Poor website design, 2-3 weeks shipping times, lack of accurate tracking info, etc.

modified review This review was modified by WWWSHOPPER on October 14 2014 02:49:29 PM

"They're a scam. Watch your credit card closely. And prepare to be denied any return.

Just take a look at their F BBB rating...

"Used to think they were OK. They always advertise that if you have friend join they will give you $10, but they will only give you a code for $10 that doesn't work. Then after Days of them asking you to send them screenshot after screenshot they will ask you for something else, what a waste. You will never get your $10"

modified review This review was modified by curtalfredo1234567890 on September 27 2014 10:21:57 AM

"Shipped FedEx to a PO box, was un-deliverable, would not ship USPS or refund just store credit. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.. The prices are good, the shipping times are bearable, but in my opinion as a professional in the eCommerce field: Go somewhere else!"

"Nomorerack has horrible customer service. They were unwilling to help. They don't care and will do nothing for you. Don't ever buy from them. I never will again and will tell everyone I know not to."

"I've been buying from nomorerack.com for about four months now. I've purchased things ranging from two watches, bed sheets, all-purpose tool and shoes. Almost everything arrived in a timely manner and items were as advertised. I returned two things--no questions asked--and got full credit. In the rare time an item seemed to take awhile to ship, I emailed nomorerack support and it was followed up immediately. If you haven't bought from NMR yet go ahead and order something inexpensive or an impulse item. Then judge for yourself about the experience. Finally, at 63 years-old, I've begun to tell myself we don't live in a perfect world--things will go awry. So, unless you're perfect, don't always expect of others what you, yourself, cannot deliver. "

modified review This review was modified by DBrands on June 27 2014 02:56:25 PM

"I ordered an xfit band from them. It came and would not pair with an up to date Apple 5s, nor with three other android devices. I sent in a request for an RMA (ticket #4450911) indicating that I had tried every recommendation from the manufacturer's web site. NoMoreRack's response? "It's suppose to work." and they closed the ticket.

Then they have a link, "If you'd like to reopen the ticket ...". So I click on the link, it asks me to sign it. I am already signed into their website, so I use the same login/password. NOPE - you don't exist.

I try to send another email to customer service through their website. (As opposed to their direct email address) When you click on send email, all you get is a redirect to a FAQ page with general solutions.

These people are charlatans. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member
NoMoreRack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!