Product & services pricing Rating 5.51/10 5.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.59/10 2.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.29/10 1.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.90/10 0.90/10

"I ordered two items from NMR. One was very pretty Teal colored knee length dress(Vacation inspiration Dress Blowout) in L size, and the other was bedsheet set for California King bedsize.
The orders arrived separately. I have not used that bedsheet yet. I received the dress in separate order. The dress was beautiful, but it ran shorter. I ordered 'L' size as per the sizing chart provided, but I think that I should have ordered XL or XXL.
Anyways, so it didn't fit on me, and I intimated to NMR team immediately via email, for which they agreed to take the order back , mailed me USPS Return label with Return Authorization Number which is prepaid and I didn't have to pay for return shipping charges. After receiving, they credited the money in my NMR account, but on my request that I want that money back in my bank-account, they refunded it asap. During this whole return process, I was worried because I already had seen so many negative reviews, but now I am relieved and can rely on NMR. And yes, the good news is that the orders from NMR are protected under Google trusted stores, so if I had found something mischievious, I had the option to make a complaint to the Google and it will try to contact NMR itself to resolve the matter. But NMR itself is a trusted online store.

modified review This review was modified by Shweta_Anand on January 26 2015 10:06:54 AM

"not happy at all with this place...I waited over a week for my order finally got them and they sent me 2 right feet! I blew it off and laughed well then I need to print the shipping label and the email address wont work because its old and it wouldnt take my new one so she said I have to set a new email so im like om I need to start a whole new yahoo account just to get this one shipping label? yep! but no I decided to go and pay for the shipping myself at ups( thats where they told me to go) and paid 15$ for it so I called to see if they would refund since they wouldnt send me a shipping label and no because I used ups instead of the post office!!! ugh!!! I will never again order from this company!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by ctaylor3179 on January 26 2015 09:43:49 AM

"Went to return a pair of boots because they didn't fit properly and was given some serious attitude about it. Make sure if you ever order boots from them that you measure every bit of your leg and foot or you will have the same problem returning that I did... so annoying. It would be much easier to order from the actual company that made the boots (and it would have been the same exact price too)."

modified review This review was modified by Ryker101 on January 24 2015 08:09:53 AM

"Well i see some horrible reviews and i dont really understand. Ive used this site for a yr now and i havent had any issues from them. The one issue i did have was me messing up my address, but they ended up resending my boots after i corrected my address, and then the original boots came lol, so i ended up with two. But i love this site...or maybe ive just been lucky so far."

modified review This review was modified by MsMiles86 on January 22 2015 12:51:27 PM

"http://www.tampabaymomsgroup.com/forums/?page=post&fid=A7F6BA60-2134-4F22-BCA9-49D714F3FB0D&lastp=1&id=CBEA799B-E0BD-4121-A103-14AC9AA13A51&pageindex=1

In November, I ordered some furniture covers from NoMoreRack.com. I ordered what I would consider a matching set. A sofa cover, a loveseat cover, and a chair cover. All in the same color and style. It took longer than I expected to receive the shipping confirmation, about a week. But I figured, hey, it’s getting close to Christmas and they are probably crazy busy…no rush. The shipping confirmation listed all three covers as shipped. Yay!

Upon receiving my box, I took it home (I always ship to my office so someone can sign for it…too many people having boxes stolen from their front doors these days), and opened the box. I took out the 1st cover, opened the package (one of those nice vinyl zippered things), tossed the paper insert, kept the vinyl zippered thing for future use, and put the cover on the couch. I did the same with the love seat cover next. Then I went to reach into the box for the chair cover….Uh oh! No chair cover to be found. Hmmmm… Oh well, I thought, I guess it must be in a separate box. I am sure it will arrive tomorrow or the next day.

But it didn’t. Nor did it arrive the day after that, so I emailed NoMoreRack.com. I received an automated reply that they would look into the issue and get back with me within 4 days. The reply I received FIVE days later stated that they would not be able to fulfill my order and that they had processed a refund for the missing chair cover.

Naturally I objected because, in my view, I had ordered a SET of covers for a reason. I wanted them all to match. I received a reply to return the covers – including ALL the original packaging – and if, when they received the items, they were in complete original condition with all the original packaging, they would then process a refund. Well, do you remember up there ? where I said “tossed the paper insert”? I was concerned that this would affect my refund. I emailed, I called, I waited on hold for extreme lengths of time for a supervisor, I emailed, I emailed, I emailed….. over and over and the only response I could get was that it had to have all the original packaging to guarantee a refund. They kept sending me the same form letter telling me to send them back and they would let me know if I had a refund coming. Keep in mind that NONE of this would have been an issue if only NoMoreRack.com hadn’t LIED and said all items had been shipped. If I had known that there was any question at all of me getting my 3rd item, I would never have opened the packages until all three items had arrived.

OK, enough of this…time to contact PayPal. You know….PayPal that offers “buyer protection”? Yeah, that one. Well, another month of back and forth and still, I could not get anything in writing stating that those missing paper inserts would not be a problem. PayPal ‘s “Buyer Protection” is a joke. Automated reply after automated reply. They parrot information from the vendor and refuse to actually read emails and respond appropriately. Once they respond to send the products back in original condition, there is no way for the buyer to respond back online. I tried calling and sitting on hold forever to speak with someone and they reversed the “ship back” order online and said they would look into it. A week later, same thing.

As far as PayPal’s resolution center is concerned. In my opinion, it was a complete and utter waste of time. It’s a great service to get your money to vendors without actually giving them your credit card info, but don’t count on them when you have an issue like this with a vendor.

So, bottom line, I have 2 furniture covers, no way to get the matching 3rd cover, and the only option to get my money back is questionable due to the missing paper inserts. My view was that I would send the covers back (at my expense by the way) and they would have the covers and my money and then they would refuse to refund my money because of the missing paper inserts.

This is what NoMoreRack.com says about customer service:

“Customer Service is a top priority at nomorerack and it's our goal to make your shopping experience the best possible by keeping it quick, informative and fun! We're always ready to answer your questions, take feedback and assist with any concerns - so feel free to get in touch!”

Don’t believe it. Their customer service priority stops when they have your money. It doesn’t matter that they LIED about shipping all my items. All that matters to them is that they have your money and they aren’t going to give it back even when they have failed to meet minimum expectations….like those of actually delivering your order as promised.

"BUYER BEWARE! Their customer service is the worst I have encountered! the 800 number is 800-538-9798. they try really hard to hide the 800 number you can't find it on the site! which is shady all by itself! You can tell immediately that they read from scripts, and have only a small understanding of the english language! Trying to get information is like pulling teeth! They blame a third party for all inaccuracy, and delay refund to hearing from their "trade partners" BUT it is NoMoreRack.com that collects the money so why blame a third party for the return of monies owed! I had to file a complaint with the BBB and dispute the charge with my bank! MAKE SURE YOU USE PAYPAL as paypal will ensure that you receive your refund! There is a petition filed with the FTC for FRAUD! If it sounds too good to be true, rest assured it IS! the gold necklace I purchased was not the correct style and looked as though it was from a gum ball machine! I can't say it enough BUYER BEWARE!!!!! I would say the few good reviews they have received are by paid employees or people associated with the scam company"

"I have been trying to track my item for over a month, It was only a $9.00 item so it is not a lot of money,

After numerous emails nomorerack told me to contact the police. I am sure that our local police have more pressing concerns than my salad container.

Horrible customer service.

modified review This review was modified by helpwanted.2 on January 22 2015 06:02:51 AM

"These people are terrible! You can't return anything and the people are so rude!"

"Instead of returning my money for a defective android, received several letters with assurances that the money will be returned to me, but it did not happen! I do not advise anyone to use this site!"

"I see many negative reviews. Someone else posted that they sent a broken product for his kids Chrismas gift, and wouldn't fix it. My kids got a totally different item than what I ordered, and didn't want to refund it. Terrible customer service experience. If you buy trinkets, and junk, it's OK. But anything of quality or value. I recommend to avoid this site like the plague. Customer service it terrible. It's been almost a month now. Not fixed yet. If you want personal sevice, forget it. It's just copy and paste pre written apologies

"This company is absolute BS! Do not order from them. They advertise a super low price, you order and either get something you didn't order or the item you receive is broken. They sell knock offs and pass them off as the real deal. Customer service is a joke and they won't give you a phone number to call. If you enjoy being ripped off, do business with them, if not, run like hell! "

modified review This review was modified by tiredofthieves on January 19 2015 07:45:07 PM

"the speakers I ordered never arrived. Only to my inquiry they replied that the their "partner was unable to reship this order", but for 3 weeks they did not do anything, accept kept the purchase price. Avoid them!"

"THIS IS THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING SITE I'VE EVER GONE ON!! I BOUGHT A PAIR OF BOOTS FOR MY NIECE FOR CHRISTMAS AND AFTER WEARING THESE BOOTS 4 TIMES ALL THE SOLES FELL APART AND THIS COMPANY WOULD NOT REPLACE THE ITEM, AND NO COMPENSATION FOR THE CRAP THEY SELL!!! THIS COMPANY DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THE PRODUCT THEY SELL AND I WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING EVER FROM THEM!!! BEWARE!!!!

modified review This review was modified by CathyPatton on January 15 2015 02:53:58 PM

"Horrible customer service!! They sent me a broken item and after 4 weeks of trying to discuss it with customer service they sent me a replacement part... A charger that was never the issue to begin with. This was a Christmas present for my son and he thinks santa brought him a broken toy. I will never recommend or shop here again and I shop A LOT. Also, this is the ONLY bad review I have ever written on a retail website but I am furious that they have overlooked this and it is very important to me because it involved my child. "

modified review This review was modified by StephanieMN on January 15 2015 07:40:36 AM

"Ordered a tablet on Dec. 28. Not in or processed by Jan. 10, as promised. Later, they tell me the "partner manufacturer" has discontinued the order, without explanation. Today is the 14th of Jan, and I've just gotten that information. They sent me NOTHING saying that the company had discontinued the product, even though they'd received notification 2 weeks ago...NoMoreRack had that information, but, did not notify me. Yet, they are still advertising the same product on their site. They have also been collecting interest on my money. They need to go out of business. I also ordered a set of sheets in November for a Christmas gift...they came in the wrong color...all they wanted to say was "return them", but, I had no time for the return in time for Christmas...NOTHING. They have NO sense of urgency, NO sense of customer service, NO sense of respect. I found, also, that their call center is off-shore, even though their offices are located in New York City..the person answering the phone will tell you they are in NYC...all lies. Don't trust them as far as you can throw them."

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member
NoMoreRack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!