Product & services pricing Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.04/10 2.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10

"This site is absolutely HORRIBLE! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! I ordered headphones for a Christmas gift and never received them! When I contacted customer service to find out when the order would ship, I kept receiving a generic response until they finally cancelled my order and gave me a refund! SMH. Please don't waste your time people! It's not worth it! "

"OMG why didn't I look up reviews before ordering, I ordered 4 items all of which the seals on the boxes were broken and I ordered 2 Powerpacks one the twist tie on the cord was removed and the cord just shoved in the box like it had been used and returned. BUY OFF AMAZON! I have sent them a customer message if they respond back and tell me something worth something i'll revise or write a new review. Thanks"

modified review This review was modified by clowens2003 on December 19 2014 12:06:28 PM

"I ordered 2 pairs of $20. Had no issue ordering & delivery was when it said. My issue is the boxes are really beat up and the boots have little pieces of like carboard and white stuff all over them. The soles look a little scuffed in spots, kind of like someone wore a couple times then returned them. "

"DO NOT order anything from nominees just! They use bait and switch techniques. They get you to buy something and the ship you the wrong item (something much less expensive) quality control sucks. Customer service is horrible. They don't care about the customer. Most likely they don't even have the product that was ordered. I will never do business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by Jjcarn11 on December 18 2014 05:24:17 PM

"Do not buy anything from these unprofessional thieves. They have no problem taking your money and make false claims that will you receive your order by a certain time (for me its christmas) but 6 days later (after being harassed by them 10 hours after purchasing to confirm by large amount order) my order is STILL PROCESSING. When I tried to find out whats going on they just blame their wholesaler and copy and paste or read from a script. Their website promised a quick shipment, ADVERTISED IN BIG LETTERS, and so did the person that called me 3 times trying to confirm my large order. Now they wont let me cancel my order. Thank god american express will. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE TWATS"

modified review This review was modified by rochallenicole on December 18 2014 03:16:15 PM

"I was concerned after reading reviews but had already placed the order. I ordered the table on Sunday and received on Wednesday so I was pleasantly surprised "

"I ordered an item from these people. They kept sending me emails saying the transaction never went through and was "expired" and I would not receive my order. I would need to reorder it to receive it. Meanwhile, they charged my Pay Pal account. Of course they have no phone number online. These are a bunch of SLEAZY jerks who are stealing your money. In addition, they want you to reorder so they can repeat the process. All they do is send out automatically generated emails that say the same thing and never solve anything. Stay away from them! They are a bunch of cons."

modified review This review was modified by Amazinggrace00 on December 18 2014 09:26:56 AM

"Sent two orders out, one was sent. I was wondering where the other one went to because I wanted to make sure it would be here in time for christmas. First, they said the didn't know what I was talking about. When I sent them the order number of the item, they said it had been cancelled. I did not know about this! They never informed me and now I'm screwed on getting a present for someone now. I'm now asking for a refund and I sure as shit better get it. Customer service takes forever to message me back or else I would have been able to take care of this gift sooner. I hope they at least do something about it, I'll be a returning customer if they can fix what they did!"

"Ordered 3 pairs of boots was sent the wrong ones charged for more expensive boot that was originally ordered and won't refund the difference."

"Good value. Shipping practices leave something to be desired."

modified review This review was modified by drproctor01 on December 17 2014 09:22:26 PM

"I ordered beats earphones on 12/1/14. my credit card was charged on 12/2/14. On 12/17/14 I contacted nomorerack to see where my earphones were and they said there was a delay in shipment. And they did not know when the earphones would be shipped out. I asked why I was not notified of the back order and why my credit card was charged before they had the erchandise to ship to me. Ed told me that the charge happens automatically when I submit my order and he doesn't know why I was not e-mailed about the delay. YIKES! HORRIBLE way to do business. I cancelled my order and will never use that company again."

"The item I received was nothing like what was advertised. Customer service is horrid. I am currently trying to go trough paypal to get my money back. I will never shop with this site again."

modified review This review was modified by mystikalfalls on December 17 2014 12:48:20 PM

"I had the same experience as twiztedoz13 . Same product too. I ordered mine on November 30th and I STILL do not have the headphones. I was told that I would have them by Christmas. That's great if you celebrate Christmas. If you happen to celebrate a different holiday well you are just out of luck. Personally I would rather die than ever order from this company again."

modified review This review was modified by hsr1620 on December 17 2014 12:46:15 PM

"I ordered dr beats as well on December 1st, and is now the 17th , i contacted customer service on the 15th saying there is a delay on on the item due to it being popluar poor excuse to me, so the rep emailed me back saying well i can cancel your order mind you this is the 15th. So she basically said she hasnt shipped them.so i go on there Facebook page and ask and a social networking rep gets ahold of me. Recieved email saying same thing delay to popular items i would cancel but with it being so close to Christmas i wont .this is my first time ordering and probably will be last hopefully it get here by Christmas so upset"

modified review This review was modified by twiztedoz13 on December 17 2014 08:06:48 AM

"I ordered a 12 dollar ring from them on October 8th of 2014. About a week later I got an email from them saying it had shipped. Weeks and weeks went by with no ring in the mail box or via UPS. Today, December 16 the ring arrived in the mail. I received it only after writing scathing reviews of this company on a number of internet sites. Although I finally received my merchandise I will never deal with this company again. A terrible company that is only getting worse. "

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member
NoMoreRack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!