Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"All they say is that they're sorry because of your inconvenience but do nothing for you!
I had my account blocked and all my store credits stolen for no reason and all I heard back was this! Sorry for my inconvenience!!!!
I extremely dis-recommend this website...
Poor website design, 2-3 weeks shipping times, lack of accurate tracking info, etc.

modified review This review was modified by WWWSHOPPER on October 14 2014 02:49:29 PM

"They're a scam. Watch your credit card closely. And prepare to be denied any return.

Just take a look at their F BBB rating...

"Used to think they were OK. They always advertise that if you have friend join they will give you $10, but they will only give you a code for $10 that doesn't work. Then after Days of them asking you to send them screenshot after screenshot they will ask you for something else, what a waste. You will never get your $10"

modified review This review was modified by curtalfredo1234567890 on September 27 2014 10:21:57 AM

"Shipped FedEx to a PO box, was un-deliverable, would not ship USPS or refund just store credit. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.. The prices are good, the shipping times are bearable, but in my opinion as a professional in the eCommerce field: Go somewhere else!"

"Nomorerack has horrible customer service. They were unwilling to help. They don't care and will do nothing for you. Don't ever buy from them. I never will again and will tell everyone I know not to."

"I've been buying from nomorerack.com for about four months now. I've purchased things ranging from two watches, bed sheets, all-purpose tool and shoes. Almost everything arrived in a timely manner and items were as advertised. I returned two things--no questions asked--and got full credit. In the rare time an item seemed to take awhile to ship, I emailed nomorerack support and it was followed up immediately. If you haven't bought from NMR yet go ahead and order something inexpensive or an impulse item. Then judge for yourself about the experience. Finally, at 63 years-old, I've begun to tell myself we don't live in a perfect world--things will go awry. So, unless you're perfect, don't always expect of others what you, yourself, cannot deliver. "

modified review This review was modified by DBrands on June 27 2014 02:56:25 PM

"I ordered an xfit band from them. It came and would not pair with an up to date Apple 5s, nor with three other android devices. I sent in a request for an RMA (ticket #4450911) indicating that I had tried every recommendation from the manufacturer's web site. NoMoreRack's response? "It's suppose to work." and they closed the ticket.

Then they have a link, "If you'd like to reopen the ticket ...". So I click on the link, it asks me to sign it. I am already signed into their website, so I use the same login/password. NOPE - you don't exist.

I try to send another email to customer service through their website. (As opposed to their direct email address) When you click on send email, all you get is a redirect to a FAQ page with general solutions.

These people are charlatans. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

"I absolutely love nomorerack.I have bought many high quality items.I always receive my merchandise in a reasonable amount of time.The one time there was a shipping error they immediately took care of it and gave me a credit for my inconvenience.I would say their customer service is top rate.I love Nomorerack."

"Ever see ads on Facebook for nomorerack.com? Don't buy anything from them! I ordered a three rug set for 55 dollars. Sounds like a good deal right? Not when it takes two weeks to get a tracking number, only to find your order was shipped to another state, and since it took so long for the mistake to be discovered, the supplier no longer has the items you ordered. Worst customer service I have ever received. You're better off spending more at a reliable retailer. Do not shop here."

modified review This review was modified by KELIDS1 on April 22 2014 02:40:57 PM

"I tried to place a $100 order today. My billing address is a PO Box, they don't ship to PO Boxes and the USPS address verification system didn't recognize my physical address so they won't ship there either (even though AMAZON does and I get UPS and Fed Ex here all the time). So I tried having it shipped to my neighbor at a verified address and they won't allow that because my order, to quote customer service, is "too expensive so it has to match the billing address" which they can't ship to anyway because it is a PO Box. I tried to have it shipped to my post office at the suggestion of customer service, but again I can't because it has to match my billing address. Apparently there is no possible way to order from them. I have wasted HOURS. Don't waste yours."

modified review This review was modified by caraeseekell on March 05 2014 01:30:14 PM

"Gotta pull teeth to get a refund for a returned product!! I have ordered from this site before and was completely satisfied with my purchase. I decided to order 2 tablets from them at Christmas time. First of all, I never received a confirmation email from them so I wasn't sure my purchase even went through ($582 purchase!) Both of them were defective. I sent an email to their customer service. Was told to return them for a refund. I did. Then waited and waited. To make a long story short, I have had to send daily emails back and forth... And then suddenly I was refunded, but only for one of them!! Still trying to get my money. Definitely a LOT of work and persistence just to get my refund!!! Too much time invested. Will not be purchasing from them again!! "

modified review This review was modified by Lori23 on March 01 2014 03:25:11 PM

"I have ordered several items from NoMoreRack and have received everything I have ordered. Shipping is a little slow but I am usually not in a hurry to get it. The one item I did order for Christmas I received the day before, just like promised. I have ordered two Google Tablets, both of which were received in working order. A week after Christmas my son dropped his and it broke, could have gotten it repaired but it was the same price to just order a new one. The new one would not take a full charge so I contact them immediately, received a return authorization and sent the defective product back. I got the tracking number from the post office when I returned it and I was able to track it just fine. It was received by them and a new one was shipped and received in about a week. So far I am happy with their products and their customer service was just fine for me. I will continue to purchase from them until I have problems of my own."

"I wish I read the reviews here before ordering. I received a defective item. Sent it back with an RMA. They promised to refund my money plus shipping costs. A month later and all I have is 30 emails. This has been a complete nightmare. Do not deal with them!
They do not even deserve one star.

Wirelessroute's Avatar
Online East Coast

"Ordered 15-Piece Set: Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells with stand from No More Rack. Payment went through fine via PayPal. A few days later I received tracking from NMR via USPS.
At first I was excited to see that item shipped so quickly. Then few days later the USPS tracking showed the item delivered but the package was not delivered to me and delivered to someone in another state. Confused I contacted no more rack and they said they would escalate the issue and look further into it. I felt like they gave me a fake tracking number. A few days later I received a phone call from NoMoreRack asking if I received my order. Does this site/company have no idea where their product is ? I politely told them no and they said they would escalate the issue. Patiently I waited and then all sudden received this email “It has come to our attention that unfortunately, a recent order you placed "15-Piece Set: Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells" is unable to be fulfilled. We take pride in only selecting the best suppliers and manufacturers to deliver high quality products. Unfortunately, the supplier responsible for this particular deal fell short of that expectation. We sincerely apologize for this, and can assure you that we are doing our best to prevent this from happening again.” I did end up receiving a refund but the whole processes was complete waste of my time.. Starting to wonder if the site is phishing for information or credit cards from people, luckily I used PayPal. I highly suggest you look at the other deal sites before ordering from this one. Read other reviews and use good judgement. If Zero stars were allowed I'd give them zero!

"My 1st purchase went off without a hitch so on Jan 2nd I ordered 4 pair of drapes, I got an e-mail on Jan 14th stating my order had shipped so I was expecting delivery within a few days but this is where the nightmare begins. The e-mail says to allow 24-48 hrs for tracking info so on Jan 17th I checked the tracking info and found out that my package had been in Denver since Jan 13th, a day earlier than I was told it had shipped. Nothing seemed to be happening so I contacted NMR and was told delivery could take up to 4 weeks and if I didn't rcv the delivery by than they would look into it. I ended up contacting the post office who said there was some type of problem with the ship to address and next thing you know my order is in Salt Lake City. To make a long story short the package was finally delivered on Jan 22nd however it had postage of $24.85 due ! Well I wasn't paying it because shipping had been included with my payment, no one at NMR wanted to help, they told me it was best for me to just pay the postage, send them the receipt and they would issue a store credit or refund through PayPal. I have no intentions of shopping there so a store credit is useless and I don't do PayPal. At this point no one wants to help me but everyone insists that customer satisfaction is their main goal.

My complaints on their FB page were deleted within minutes of being posted with a request to pls send a private message so it seems that they only want the good reviews to be available to the public.

I have since filed a complaint with the BBB and have requested that the post office return the package, at this point I'm waiting on a refund but I can guarantee I will never use this site again and I will make sure that anyone I know is aware of how unprofessional this company is.

modified review This review was modified by greetingsfromco on January 25 2014 12:39:11 PM

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

NoMoreRack is not a merchant member
NoMoreRack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!