• Rating 3.21/10 7 reviews

nissanpartszone.com is not a merchant member
    nissanpartszone.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • nissanpartszone.com contact information

"NEVER order from them EVER! I ordered mats for my car and they sent me the wrong ones. they claim its my fault. I typed in my car year, make and model and on their site thats what popped up. The mats from that year are ONLY 1 style. They are sending me a different years mats and claiming that its my mistake and will NOT give me a full refund. NEVER EVER waste your time with them. I think they are a scam operation."

modified review This review was modified by Chris1983 on April 11 2014 06:13:30 PM

"After a long delay, they shipped my order and it arrived missing a crucial part. They were VERY slow to respond and communication was sparse. Trust me, your time and frustration is not worth the couple of bucks you will save."

modified review This review was modified by comotion on April 26 2013 08:23:38 AM

"I ordered an assembly molding for the front door on 3/28/2013. The part arrived on 4/8/2013 extremely damaged. It was damaged because it the fragile part was packed totally inappropriately. I took photos, sent in the damage report, and have yet to receive a replacement part, although I have been told one is en route. If I were waiting for essential part, I would be waiting for going on 4 weeks now. No one has offered me any discounts for the inconvenience.

I wouldn't order from nissanpartszone.com unless you can afford to wait for the part.

"I called from February 1st and then February 13th asked why I had not received my response to my RMA. I then turned around and did another one. Your response came 7 days later. Your lack of consideration will be told to anyone who decides to use your site. The parts were unopened and in the original packaging. It is horrible that there was no consideration on the date of the order 12/27/13 or the weather conditions and damage due to waiting on other parts that were on Truck Freight. Your customer service was not helpful even with my follow up and informing of the delay."

"very poor web page / info on parts are scant and somewhat misleading. wouldn't help with the order."

"Adverb and MaryBasha said they sucks, but I placed an order on the nissanpartszone last week, and I got my fuel pump quickly, and these customer service guys are nice to teach me patiently how to choose the vehicel info to find the fit pump.

Maybe they saw Adverb and MaryBasha's criticisms and improved their serivce, then I got it. LOL~

modified review This review was modified by mattcao on December 05 2012 07:50:37 PM

"I am thoroughly impressed with Nissanpartszone. I received excellent help from the online specialist in making sure to get the proper part ordered. It was easy to install the mirror with no trouble. To top it all of, my part was very reasonably priced. I will defintely come here first for any future Nissan parts needs.