• nissanpartszone

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered a rear window molding for my car. after about 5 days i emailed them inquiring about my order status. DID NOT GET AN EMAIL BACK. So i used there live chat a few days later and he explained to me that they have to order their parts from another distributor and it could take up to 5 days and another 5 days for them to ship it to me.
That was fine i didnt care i just wanted my part.
order finally shipped and when i got it, it was some cheap looking universal window molding that i could buy a spool of for cheaper than the 50$ i spent on it.
This time i decided id call them, never got forwarded to a representative so i tried there live chat again. and MR "eric" contacted me quickly and i explained to him that i wanted a return because the cheap part i was mailed was not an oem nissan part, it didnt look like what was pictured and most importantly it didnt properly fit my car.
Eric said thats fine they would refund it and he would be sending me an email with more information.
THERE EMAILS ARE A JOKE YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY EMAILS BACK FROM THEM

after about an hour of waiting for the email to come i decided to stop wasting my time with these clowns (especially after reading the numerous negative reviews) and contacted paypal for my refund since they'd already wasted a fair amount of my time

These guys are a joke, they are quick to take your money but will not provide any sort of customer service or returns. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

modified review This review was modified by Kyral19 on March 11 2015 06:09:12 AM

"Horrible customer service!!! Do not buy from them. It will be nothing but a nightmare and take forever to get your order if you even do. When you have problems with your order like I did don't expect their customer service to be of any help at all. They are untrained and very rude. I got hung up on the first time when I said the guy was being very rude and each time I called back nobody could tell me the status of my order and after the 3rd person I spoke to found it I asked for a refund which I was told will take up to 2 weeks not to mention the 5 day wait period before your item even ships. These guys are a joke!! Do yourself a favor and take your money elsewhere. "

"ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!!!
I ordered the part number 68105-ZM70A (Gray color). They said the item was in stock. The order was placed on 1/20/14. The item was received on 2/2/14. The item received was 68105-ZM70B (Beige color). I called the number listed on their website. The guy hanged up the phone on me.
I started an RMA process and was told to email pictures of the item they sent me and the part currently in my vehicle, all the labels from the part, pictures from the packaging. After that they will allow me to send the part back with a 15% restocking fee and I would have to pay for shipping. All of this after I received the wrong part.

modified review This review was modified by polyav on February 02 2015 12:09:23 PM

"I ordered my fuel pump from them for my 370z paid $404 an entire week passed and my part had not been shipped yet. I sent them an email canceling my order. I got a refund for the part. Then a couple of days later I got an invoice that my part had shipped. The money got taken out of my account again! and now they are saying they never got a cancelation notice. How then was my money refunded the first time?? Now I don't have my money and I'm going to the posses of return. NEVER ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN! DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO SHOP WITH THEM. "

"Ordered Splash Guards, they sent me opened and previously returned parts, the box still had the RMA number on it. Missing screws, instructions, and didn't even fit the vehicle. Dealing with the idiots in the customer service now, but they already blaming me for ordering wrong part. One box was greasy?? Never order here again. "

"DO NOT ORDER from this company!! Conveniently the wrong part was shipped and now I have to be given an OK to return the product and it has stipulations that are ridiculous and a restocking fee of 15%. Oh my part cost $13 with $9.97 shipping and handling. "

"Perfect, just what I wanted and in the time advertised.

Ordered two electrical parts (switch and light harness) for a 2003 Pathfinder and they shipped on day five as advertised (3-5 day ship). Both parts were exact fit and operate as original parts. Very pleased with this company!

nissanpartszone.com User

"DO NOT use this parts supplier, they are just out to screw you. Returned a pulley that was not needed @ 175$, they refused to take it back because the parts label was not returned on the original shipping box. Emails exchanged with their RMA director were horrible to say the least. I order all the time from the internet and this is the only supplier that ever had an issue like this. Now I am stuck with a pulley and out 175$. DO NOT USE THEM, pay more $ somewhere else. It is NOT worth ordering anything from them if you have any issues or need to return the purchase."

nissanpartszone.com User

"Never buy anything from this company. They are a scam in my opinion. I ordered a small part only 4.00 and some change they charged around 10.00 for shipping. ..and of course the part was wrong. When I requested assistance in getting the correct part they just talked over me. They wanted me to do an rma which is normal but I was willing to pay for it again as long as it was the correct part. They appear to be incapable of shipping the correct part even if you are willing to pay for twice. I was a small price to pay for this experience thank god! It could have been much worse. Do not order from them because no matter how much or how less you pay they are incapable."

"NEVER order from them EVER! I ordered mats for my car and they sent me the wrong ones. they claim its my fault. I typed in my car year, make and model and on their site thats what popped up. The mats from that year are ONLY 1 style. They are sending me a different years mats and claiming that its my mistake and will NOT give me a full refund. NEVER EVER waste your time with them. I think they are a scam operation."

modified review This review was modified by Chris1983 on April 11 2014 06:13:30 PM

"After a long delay, they shipped my order and it arrived missing a crucial part. They were VERY slow to respond and communication was sparse. Trust me, your time and frustration is not worth the couple of bucks you will save."

modified review This review was modified by comotion on April 26 2013 08:23:38 AM

"I ordered an assembly molding for the front door on 3/28/2013. The part arrived on 4/8/2013 extremely damaged. It was damaged because it the fragile part was packed totally inappropriately. I took photos, sent in the damage report, and have yet to receive a replacement part, although I have been told one is en route. If I were waiting for essential part, I would be waiting for going on 4 weeks now. No one has offered me any discounts for the inconvenience.

I wouldn't order from nissanpartszone.com unless you can afford to wait for the part.

"I called from February 1st and then February 13th asked why I had not received my response to my RMA. I then turned around and did another one. Your response came 7 days later. Your lack of consideration will be told to anyone who decides to use your site. The parts were unopened and in the original packaging. It is horrible that there was no consideration on the date of the order 12/27/13 or the weather conditions and damage due to waiting on other parts that were on Truck Freight. Your customer service was not helpful even with my follow up and informing of the delay."

"very poor web page / info on parts are scant and somewhat misleading. wouldn't help with the order."

"Adverb and MaryBasha said they sucks, but I placed an order on the nissanpartszone last week, and I got my fuel pump quickly, and these customer service guys are nice to teach me patiently how to choose the vehicel info to find the fit pump.

Maybe they saw Adverb and MaryBasha's criticisms and improved their serivce, then I got it. LOL~

modified review This review was modified by mattcao on December 05 2012 07:50:37 PM

Share nissanpartszone.com's store rating

nissanpartszone.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

nissanpartszone.com is not a merchant member
nissanpartszone.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!