Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Ordered Splash Guards, they sent me opened and previously returned parts, the box still had the RMA number on it. Missing screws, instructions, and didn't even fit the vehicle. Dealing with the idiots in the customer service now, but they already blaming me for ordering wrong part. One box was greasy?? Never order here again. "

"DO NOT ORDER from this company!! Conveniently the wrong part was shipped and now I have to be given an OK to return the product and it has stipulations that are ridiculous and a restocking fee of 15%. Oh my part cost $13 with $9.97 shipping and handling. "

"Perfect, just what I wanted and in the time advertised.

Ordered two electrical parts (switch and light harness) for a 2003 Pathfinder and they shipped on day five as advertised (3-5 day ship). Both parts were exact fit and operate as original parts. Very pleased with this company!

nissanpartszone.com User

"DO NOT use this parts supplier, they are just out to screw you. Returned a pulley that was not needed @ 175$, they refused to take it back because the parts label was not returned on the original shipping box. Emails exchanged with their RMA director were horrible to say the least. I order all the time from the internet and this is the only supplier that ever had an issue like this. Now I am stuck with a pulley and out 175$. DO NOT USE THEM, pay more $ somewhere else. It is NOT worth ordering anything from them if you have any issues or need to return the purchase."

nissanpartszone.com User

"Never buy anything from this company. They are a scam in my opinion. I ordered a small part only 4.00 and some change they charged around 10.00 for shipping. ..and of course the part was wrong. When I requested assistance in getting the correct part they just talked over me. They wanted me to do an rma which is normal but I was willing to pay for it again as long as it was the correct part. They appear to be incapable of shipping the correct part even if you are willing to pay for twice. I was a small price to pay for this experience thank god! It could have been much worse. Do not order from them because no matter how much or how less you pay they are incapable."

"NEVER order from them EVER! I ordered mats for my car and they sent me the wrong ones. they claim its my fault. I typed in my car year, make and model and on their site thats what popped up. The mats from that year are ONLY 1 style. They are sending me a different years mats and claiming that its my mistake and will NOT give me a full refund. NEVER EVER waste your time with them. I think they are a scam operation."

modified review This review was modified by Chris1983 on April 11 2014 06:13:30 PM

"After a long delay, they shipped my order and it arrived missing a crucial part. They were VERY slow to respond and communication was sparse. Trust me, your time and frustration is not worth the couple of bucks you will save."

modified review This review was modified by comotion on April 26 2013 08:23:38 AM

"I ordered an assembly molding for the front door on 3/28/2013. The part arrived on 4/8/2013 extremely damaged. It was damaged because it the fragile part was packed totally inappropriately. I took photos, sent in the damage report, and have yet to receive a replacement part, although I have been told one is en route. If I were waiting for essential part, I would be waiting for going on 4 weeks now. No one has offered me any discounts for the inconvenience.

I wouldn't order from nissanpartszone.com unless you can afford to wait for the part.

"I called from February 1st and then February 13th asked why I had not received my response to my RMA. I then turned around and did another one. Your response came 7 days later. Your lack of consideration will be told to anyone who decides to use your site. The parts were unopened and in the original packaging. It is horrible that there was no consideration on the date of the order 12/27/13 or the weather conditions and damage due to waiting on other parts that were on Truck Freight. Your customer service was not helpful even with my follow up and informing of the delay."

"very poor web page / info on parts are scant and somewhat misleading. wouldn't help with the order."

"Adverb and MaryBasha said they sucks, but I placed an order on the nissanpartszone last week, and I got my fuel pump quickly, and these customer service guys are nice to teach me patiently how to choose the vehicel info to find the fit pump.

Maybe they saw Adverb and MaryBasha's criticisms and improved their serivce, then I got it. LOL~

modified review This review was modified by mattcao on December 05 2012 07:50:37 PM

"I am thoroughly impressed with Nissanpartszone. I received excellent help from the online specialist in making sure to get the proper part ordered. It was easy to install the mirror with no trouble. To top it all of, my part was very reasonably priced. I will defintely come here first for any future Nissan parts needs.

"This company is the worst. I spent 35 minutes on hold to be told they won't answer my question. When I asked for a supervisor, the call was ended by them. They will never see a dime of my money!"

"This company is horrible. They never answer their phone and their "live chat support" is anything but helpful. They tell you to "send an e-mail inquiry" to get answers to simple questions like "Is this particular part # in stock?".. It has been 2 months and numerous inquiry and I will not trust them with my personal information if they can't even answer my e-mail or chat."

nissanpartszone.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

nissanpartszone.com is not a merchant member
nissanpartszone.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!