Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"0.0001/5! They WITHDREW money out of my account after my balance was paid in FULL!!I am Livid at this store. .I purchased furniture from this store, and after I paid it off in full, they have been pulling money from one of my banking accounts for 5 months! They pulled $315.00 from My account! I called to get my refund and they said at first they were going to leave it on my account for credit! ABSOLUTELY not.They said I needed to have blocked them from my bank on my end when it was paid off! I said absolutely not, and they are refunding me my money finally.Horrible horrible experience. Total crooks."

modified review This review was modified by 1legalthieves on December 17 2014 07:16:17 PM

"Worst shopping experience in my life. First, had to order through the phone because of shopping cart errors. A week after the order was confirmed, I get a phone call to notify me they are out of stock and will change to a different product. I wait 2 months and they tell me they will have to delay the shipping UNTIL NEXT YEAR. They had the audacity to try to charge me a 15% cancellation fee for not waiting 6 months for my order? Communication was poor and unprofessional. Avoid this company at all costs!"

modified review This review was modified by a1ire on December 05 2014 03:21:05 PM

"Bought two Ashley loveseats with center console. After 15 months one side of one loveseat started peeling. I called customer care; and all they said was that they go by the manufacturers warranty and that they would consider peeling leather after one year as ;normal wear and tear and could not help!! I had only ask them for advice as to how to repair the area at my own expense. I wonder if a car company would have that attitude with their leather seats? NFM should rename the departmetn as customer care-less. NFM sells junk and does not stand behind their sales."

"Purchased whirlpool washer/dryer on 1/10/14. Paid cash. Total for both was over $ 2300.00. Was told by salesman that order was delayed due to bad weather until 1/20/14. Fine a short delay on an item was not a problem. Took time away from work to be there on said date. NO CALL NO SHOW! At 11 am called them. Was told item again is delayed until the 25. NFM called on 24 to delay until the 29. NFM called today the 27 to delay until the 31. Three weeks to deliver a washer/dryer!!! This was not a special order item. Major pain in the butt.Many trips to laundry mat in this time span too. Very unhappy with purchase already and have not even recieved the item. Seems NFM has become just another big box store. NFM has not even offered anything other than a robotic apology. A discount for inconvenience maybe? Sad to see a family owned business turn into a bloated uncaring giant"

modified review This review was modified by RodneyWallbanger on January 27 2014 07:21:39 PM

"On 1/4/2014 I placed an for an Xbox 360 4 GB Kinect Holiday Bundle (NFM SKU# 39128954) on NFM.com, my credit card was successfully charged for the full amount and I received an email confirmation for my order. Nebraska Furniture Mart lists on their website that electronics orders over $49 are shipped for free. In the days since I placed my order the items price was raised from 199.48 to 294.99. I can only assume that some combination of not wanting to honor the sale price for the xbox and cover the cost of shipping has given Nebraska Furniture Mart second thoughts. I received an email from Libby McIntyre (libby.mcintyre@nfm.com) on 1/7/2014 stating that my order was high risk and that it would be cancelled. This is plainly deceptive advertising meant to lure customers in but canceling orders if they do not buy other high margin items. I filed a case with the Nebraska Better Business Bureau (BBB CASE#: 300100829) but NFM stuck by their stance that I must be some sort of fraudster. "

modified review This review was modified by Matt-A on January 22 2014 11:18:03 AM

"Made a purchase today morning at 2:30 am. An amazing price on a HP monitor.

I guess too many people got in on the deal so they cancelled my order and sent me an email basically saying "Oops, we made a boo-boo"

Websites should be made accountable for their inventory and they should not be allowed to cancel orders like this.

Thumbs down. Booo.

Nebraska Furniture Mart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Nebraska Furniture Mart is not a merchant member
Nebraska Furniture Mart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!