Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-07-25

NewEgg has the competition beat by a mile

"NewEgg has great prices and truly exceptional customer service. I recently purchased an 8G RX 580 and NewEgg representative Briana S. took care of a special request in a matter of minutes.

It's not an easy time for new PC builders, due to recent massive demand for graphics cards, but NewEgg has truly made it a pleasant experience for myself.

Very Responsive, Helpful Return Policy

"My laptop developed unmanagable OS errors within a week and my girl Tori F Osorio got me a replacement for no charge, got back to me within a few hours exactly when I scheduled to be called and was very polite and helpful."

Best customer service !

"Placed a order and shipped right after few hours . But When I want to change the case color I get in trouble since everything is done. A nice gentleman called Louis helpd me to fix it and it takes a long time. I am a satisfied customer and definitely I will come back. Thank you so much Louis!"

Eudora L. is a gem!

"I had to RMA some memory for my computer that wasn't as compatible as the motherboard manufacturer stated. Eudora worked with me and we ironed out all of the details and adjustments for the RMA. Unfortunately, the chat window never gave me a chance to access the survey and I definitely felt she deserved the highest marks.

Thanks again for everything, Eudora!

2017-07-25

Eggcellent service, as always.

"Jonathan.M.Dominguez took the time to answer multiple, unrelated questions, caught something I didn't even realize was a problem and offered a credit to fix the problem I didn't even know I had. Amazing service, definitely a premier member for life."

FREE SSD Upgrade

"I ordered the ProStar Clevo with a 512 Gig SSD and 1TB HD with 32 Gigs of ram. Imagine my shock when I get my new laptop and I see two 1 TB Drives in the system! I couldn't believe they would send me a 1TB SSD when I only ordered the 512, but one call confirmed that they gave me a free upgrade because I had paid for 1 day shipping. WOW! Best experience in Customer Service in my life!!!"

Excellent customer service by Marlene

"I had some issues with some of the market place seller's. And not only did she guide me through the processes of getting everything taken care of, she helped me with a retail order and made it right with me as a consumer!!!!"

2017-07-24

Great customer service! Thanks Eudora!

"Had a problem with a PayPal payment processing on Newegg. The promotion for the item had ended, but Newegg's customer service was able to honor the price afterward with a new order. Excellent support!"

2017-07-24

The highest quality customer service.

"Carlos responded to my issue like the professional. I sincerely appreciate that Newegg hires the high quality customer service persons like Carlos and does not out source this very important job to India or other countries. I will recommend Newegg to all my friends for any computer needs."

Great customer service!

"I recently ordered a motherboard, and then noticed that there was a promo code to apply for $10 off. One quick chat with customer service and Cassie L. helped me! Thank you very much for assisting me!
-Tony

2017-07-23

Best computer part sourcing reseller!

"I never have a bad experience with Newegg.com. They always have great specs and pictures on what they sell, great questions and reviews to research what I'm purchasing, and have a quick customer service completely willing to do whatever they can to help you, no matter the situation!"

2017-07-23

Great customer service, thanks again!

"Christy Y was very helpful, helping me make a purchase and helping me understand how the promo's worked, thanks!"

excellent service

"She gave above and beond excellent service , give her a promotion and raise

2017-07-22

Zachary

"Best service I've ever had they went through everything very throughly and made everything work out"

2017-07-21

Doyle.D.Martinez

"Doyle took the time to fully address my concerns regarding a missing package and allowed me to place an order over the phone that I would have otherwise not been able to do. He was very friendly and helpful throughout the conversation and definitely took the time to help me place an order when he most certainly did not have to. He is an amazing and professional customer service representative that Newegg should highly value. Even though all customer representatives should be like him, that is simply not the case. He is exceptional and truly cares about providing customers with the best experience at Newegg. Give him a raise, promote him, and trust me when I say you want him managing and training other representatives.

----

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,386 merchant members.