Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"I had to RMA my case that arrived broken, but customer support was *amazing* with next day pickup and delivery. "

"The best serviced I've had from a online store. Very helpful and friendly!"

"I got a bad power supply and when I called to exchange it David.A.Tafoya was the person I talked to and he was very kind and took care of the problem right away.

"I love NewEgg, great products, great customer service and fast delivery! I have been shopping NewEgg for years and will for many more! keep up the good job!"

"Newegg Customer Service, David Tafoya ROCKS!!!

Ordered a Shell Shocker late last night and the $$ was not what was shown in the notification.

David was polite, professional and resolved in a few minutes... I order a good bit from Newegg and have been pleased with price, service and value.

"I called in, Was told I was going to be called back within 13-20 minutes. I was called back in 10. The women who answered my call took all of my information, was courteous and transferred me to the correct department. I was told the wait time was going to be four minutes. It ended up being 3. The returns department took my information, let me explain my situation. Then removed the restocking fee that was applied to my return and asked if there was any other way they could help.

Basically the easiest customer service I ever dealt with.

"I definitely would like to recommend you do business with Newegg. They have excellent service and customer support. As an example, I have an item that I would like to send back, the CSR Jennia handled my case just in a few minutes, much easier than I thought."

"My first purchase at Newegg was in 2003, and has continued to the present. I have purchased items at Newegg even when I could have saved a few dollars elsewhere because of my confidence in their customer service, return policies and customer focus, not to mention their fast shipping.

Last week Newegg paid me back for my long history with them. I had to RMA a motherboard that I had unknowingly damaged CPU pins when packing it up. When I received the email stating user damage, I called customer service and talked with Kathleen about what kind of damage that could be, since I have built a lot of systems. Rather than blowing me off, she got hold of Brett in product support. Brett took the time to look up the RMA report to tell me what the damage was.

Then because of my long purchase history with Newegg, he did the unbelievable. On a "one time only" courtesy, he OK'd an exchange. That is "real" customer service that you can feel in your pocket!

Thanks Kathleen and Brett!!!!!

"i have had had the pleasure of talking with the service tech Abby this morning about my computer issue after beng given the wrong information by the online help at newegg.com she got me going in the right direction quickly and easily and for it being so early in the morning for her 6am god bless her and thankyou newegg.com for being my new computer store"

"I placed an order with Newegg that was declined because it was processed as three separate orders from different States. Contacted my CC company and they thought it was fraud. Once approved I spoke with Abbi from Newegg and she was very helpful in reprocessing my order. She also gave me information pertaining to neweggbusiness and premier customer benefits. "

"Always great buying from Newegg. Between Newegg and Fry's are my go to stores for computer parts. Absolutely the best prices and best customer service in the computer industry!"

"Ivan went above and beyond the call of duty to help resolve an issue I caused myself! Thank you, Ivan!"

"Amazing customer service, the people are so nice and courteous it makes you feel great just for calling them. They were quick to resolve an issue I was having with the order I had placed. "

"I received a flyer from Newegg listing a $10.00 promotional discount for a Western Digital 1TB hard drive. I ordered the drive from the web site, but when I entered the promo code, I received a small boxed message that said that my E-mail address was not valid for the promotion. After a few tries with no luck, I entered a chat session with customer rep Bella Wang. In very short order, she investigated the problem and offered to refund me $10.00 off the retail price of the drive if I would send her the order number. She couldn't tell me why the web page rejected my E-mail address (probably a glitch), but this rapid solution to my problem is typical of Newegg customer support and why Newegg seems to hire the best support reps. Thanks, Bella - and thanks Newegg!"

"Great fucking service. They were sold out of something so I hopped onto their service chat, got on with a guy in less than ten seconds, and he answered all my questions for me, including what time they were expecting to get the item back in stock. Ken you fucking rock!

Rating: Very Fucking Satisfied

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.