Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Great customer service

"I was having problems working with a manufacturer on a warranty issue. In my frustration, I turned to Newegg, from whom I had purchased the item. I didn't really expect that they could help, since it was well outside their return/refund time window. But they were indeed willing to step in and help me with the mfr.
Aside from this, their product selection and delivery services have been flawless for the several years I have used them.

2017-10-17

Absolutely incompetent

"I placed an order over $30k for a variety of equipment with Newegg on a recent Friday. Apparently the fraud protection with my credit card kicked in, and I got a notification later that day, that the order was cancelled. That happens. On Monday morning I called customer service to get the order released. I talked to the first representative and he promised me to take care of the issue and that I should expect a call that afternoon. Instead I got an email, that my Newegg account is suspended, and that I need to setup a completely new account. In the meantime I got a notification that parts of the order had shipped. So I called customer service again, to inquire what was going on. I was told that they pull the order from several vendors and that the other vendors cancelled the order, but the parts that come from Newegg directly actually shipped. I wanted to cancel the entire order,but I was told that was not possible, since it already shipped, and my account was erased, and could not be reopened. Of course no one could explain to me what was going on, or how to resolve it. They blamed the credit card company and the other vendors for the mess. "

Good service!

"Amazon price match was very much appriciated!"

2017-10-16

Customer service support with placing an order

"Maty was extremely helpful in getting my order placed.. There was an issue with my new account but she got my order placed on my old e-mail account and saved me money at the same time.. I highly recommend Maty and New Egg for your computer needs."

Perfect customer service.

"I spoke with Mandy M. on Newegg's online chat customer support option. I had just received my monitor after 2-day shipping and the screen was cracked. I was highly upset. Once I contacted Mandy, she was more helpful than I could imagine. She was able to replace my monitor, put in a request to expedite the processing and shipping, refund the amount that I paid for the initial expedited shipping and processing, and able to explain how to keep my warranty on my new monitor. She was very efficient and polite and was able to address every concern that I had. She was very willing to help and she was able to make the situation better. As good as the situation of getting a $600 monitor damaged can be that is. "

Excellent customer service

"Drew was kind and resourceful.

pain free and friendly

"She was helpful and wanted to get my issue fixed when I ordered the wrong part. It was done and in no time at all. "

"Super EGG SAVER" Not so Super

"I ordered parts to build a complete comuter. All except the motherboard arrived very quickly but I cannot get started wtihout a motherboard. The description of "Super Egg Saver" says 4-7 business days, and doesn't mention using both FED EX and USPS. 10 days after purchase, my motherboard is no where to be found. FED EX tracking shows they didn't get it for four days, then they shipped it to Gastonia, NC, then to Ellenwood, GA, then to Panama City beach, FL (which is the final destination), then back to Ellenwood GA where it's been for the past five days. Many calls to them refer me to USPS who tell me they haven't received it yet. Then, they say to call NEW EGG who tell me there's nothing anyone can do to expedite the shipment which is now sceduled to arrive PM 19 Oct, a full 13 days (10 business days) after I ordered. Nobody at New Egg, FEDEX or USPS can find where the package is now, nor can they do anything about getting it to me. I have never had this kind of problem ordering things from other companies that do the predominance of their orders via FED EX and UPS."

Rep reply posted Oct-17-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), Newegg.CK, has responded

“Hello, thank you for taking the time to speak with me over the phone regarding your recent order. I appreciate your suggestion and you giving me the opportunity to explain our 4-7 business day shipping method. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns. -Crystal”

Great Customer Support

"Tried to make a purchase with a discount promo code but the item sold out during the seconds it took to confirm my purchase. I chatted with Christy Y. who was quick to understand the issue and offered to honor the discount when the item came back in stock due to the number of years I've been a customer. It is exactly this level of service and commitment to loyalty that has kept me coming back all those years."

2017-10-15

Ripped off due to game promotion shortly after 1080 purchase. Newegg made it right!

"Bought a 1080 a week or two after a promotion for Destiny 2 ended. I waited for a few weeks to see if another promo would be offered. No such luck. Low and behold a few days after I buy it, a new promo. After contacting customer support, Rita was amazing to work with. She pulled some strings and was able to make it right in my eyes, even at neweggs expense. Great customer service. Will buy again"

Great Customer Service

"I had a couple of questions regarding my order and shipping status and Christy.Y was very kind to help every step of the way."

Excellent customer service

"Christy.Y. was a great agent, she covered what I needed and she was fast and efficient. Will be spending more money at newegg for sure. I could have bought stuff from bestbuy and amazon, but newegg customer service is top notch.

Above And Beyond

"I got assistance through their chat service with Vida L. I couldn't be happier with the outcome, it was even better than I had hoped! I was returning a refurbished item that had started to fail just outside of the typical window of return. Vida immediately checked the order, and helped me out! Newegg is amazing, and my experience with their customer service just ensures that I'll always look there first for my computer parts."

Great help, super quick!

"Bought the wrong RAM, my service agent asked me a couple quick questions and sent me an email with a free reshipping sticker and all the information I needed to return my product! She was a great help! SHoutout to Christy!"

PRETTY GOOD!

"The costumer service is just AWESOME she helps me a lot . Ty!!!!"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.