Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"Newegg is excellent--great prodcuts, fast shipping, and great customer service. Paul Notti was especially helpful with my latest replacement after a missing shipment. I always trust their reviews on technology purchases."

"Customer service representative, Tiffany Tse was excellent in providing quick concise closure to the problem that I was experiencing with placing my order. She was very professional while remaining interested and engaged in resolving the problem. Customer service representatives such as Tiffany and Newegg's policies and interest in taking care of their customer's is the main reason I am continue to use Newegg and is my go to, online shopping place of business. "

"Ordered a computer from Newegg, Unfortunately, it came defective--but the customer service I received from Sheri Colorado was top notch. The return process was hassle free, Sheri was extremely considerate and pleasant to work with, and she even issued a $25 customer care gift card for the trouble. She personally took care of issuing the RMAs for the warranties I had purchased as well, and Newegg sent me a UPS return label. Despite the disappointment of having to issue a refund, I will definitely work with Newegg again. They work hard to iron out any problems that come up and are wonderful to their customers."

"I purchased 2 Samsung TV's from Newegg.com and within 3 weeks the price per TV dropped by $400.00. That's almost 25% per TV. I called Newegg.com to request that my price be adjusted due to the drastic drop in price and they declined. Had it been a small amount, I may not have said anything but a drop of almost 25% on the newest model Samsung TV is a bit much to ignore. Had I gone to a local store, I could have gotten the price adjusted quite easily. I've always like giving my business to the online stores, but this I the last time I will ever shop at Newegg.com. They just out to get your money and once they have it, they don't care about you!!!"

"The Premier benefits are worth it for $49 a year if you do business with them. Great job to the phone rep Ivan who helped me out today - I happened to call late into the evening on a Saturday night."

"Martha C. was fantastic... she not only resolved my issue but she also followed up with email when I lost signal to my call. She changed my frustration into a positive experience.. "

"I've been using NewEgg since 2006: there is no other online retailer that makes me feel like I'm actually dealing with real people: i'd rather choose this than a local brick and mortar store! Amazon too surely is nice, but you'll be taxed plus NewEgg is so mainly tech oriented that it does makes more sense to me to buy their stuff instead.
their Customer Service is even better than that of EVGA :) therefore when something wasn't done properly it would surely take care of the problem itself AND MORE!
off course, none of above would matter, if prices wouldn't be the best! basically, whenever I'm looking forward a tech item, newegg is the first stop!

"Roxie.J.Hernandez did a fantastic job of taking care of an issue I had with an order. She was timely in getting back to me and very helpful. "

"Today Marc did a great job helping me work through a return and re-order. His patience was very much appreciated as well as his knowledge of your products. He found exactly what I was looking for within my price limit and made the return process less worrisome. Thank you Marc!"

"I've always loved Newegg but recently needed to contact support for help. My contact, Cecilia H., was quick, courteous and helped resolve my issue without hesitance. I will always remain faithful to Newegg as my go to stop for electronics and this just reinforced it for me."

"I had a nice conversation with Paul Notti, he helped me with everything I needed in a timely manor and he made me laugh, I will always use newegg, their customer service is impeccable "

"Newegg had the best price on a new laptop I needed. The process to order online went very smoothly and delivery was sooner than I expected. The product arrived well packed and undamaged."

"I purchased a new desktop PC through newegg about two weeks ago. The PC was delivered in roughly half the time they told me it would (i ordered on a friday and it came on the next tuesday). That alone was enough to make me a pretty happy camper.

This is the first time I ever ordered a pre-built desktop instead of building my own so I didn't really know what to expect (it works perfectly). A friend of mine used it and wanted to know what exact computer I bought so I went to my sales order to show him and saw that it was $100 cheaper than when I purchased it.

I took a shot in the dark and decided to call newegg and see what they'd be willing to do as far as price match, etc. Since I actually need something else off the site I told them that I would more than happily take any credit in the form of a gift card, et cetera. The gentleman I spoke with (Fernando) was very polite and fast in helping me. After maybe two minutes or so he confirmed he would be able to help me out with my request.

I'm glad that I got the resolution that I wanted but perhaps equally important I am glad that Fernando seemed to take pleasure in helping me, I never felt like I was asking too much or taxing him in any way.

Not sure what else I could really say about the experience because it was quite simply exactly what I had hoped for and thats that.

"I absolutely love Newegg. They have great process, and some of the best customer service I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with! I've been using them for many years now, and the couple of times that I have actually had to resort to contacting customer support, whatever problem I had has always been dealt with efficiently, quickly, and to my upmost satisfaction. I'm normally not the kind to write reviews (I feel like whatever input I may have is ultimately insignificant in the scheme of things), so the fact that I'm here actually bothering to write a recommendation AND creating a profile (something I am usually averse to doing when it's more than likely going to be used only once) should sum up how strongly I feel about Newegg. Seriously. They're amazing. "

"Just placed an order for 2 of the Dell Monitors on sale. Easy to work with Newegg on this one."

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.