Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

"I didn't expect this to be as difficult as it was. My order was damaged in shipping and instead of notifying me that they had to send it back to the warehouse, they just let it get shipped back without any word to me. They filed a RMA and then that was delayed an additional few days because they made a mistake. An order that should have been processed and shipped in one week is now turning into three.

The customer service of it was fine - the representatives handled my situation in a fantastic manner, but my satisfaction with this company is nonexistent. I assumed this was a solid merchant to order what I needed based off of reviews from friends and the overall appeal. But I was wrong. I doubt I will ever go to this site first for any sort of need, whether it be for electronics of gifts. I am more than willing to spend a bit more if that means that I will receive my order on my terms.

Please fix your communications with your clients before this becomes a serious issue. No one should have to contact you because of errors that were made on your end.

"Moments after ordering a couple of items on line, I realized one was not what I wanted. While I had the order number in hand from the newegg email, when I tried to cancel the order, the system did not recognize it as a valid order number. I tried contacting Newegg chat, but apparently it was down as well. After a couple of hours I just gave up, placed another order for the correct part and left an email for Newegg to contact me.

Fast forward 10 days:
David Tafoya called me back. I had totally forgotten the issue, but David was persistent in wanting to resolve it. After listening to my story, he offered to credit in full for the item I could not cancel. I was truly impressed by David’s demeanor, and his (and Newegg’s) commitment to customer service. His manner was impeccable and as a result of his efforts I’ll certainly be looking at newegg first for my computer needs from now on.

"Awesome customer service. I had a frustrating issue with the name on the shipping label. And eventhough UPS was giving me a hard time with changing the name and returning the package to Newegg the customer service rep. Conrad G. stayed on the phone with me the entire time. Although the UPS representative put us on hold for 30 minutes and then hung up I really appreciate all of his help and actually sticking it out to help me get the issue resolved.

Appreciative customer S.L.

"I have been shopping at newegg since 2012 and in that time I have dealt with a few situations including missing package, RMA returns, and lots of flawless orders, my first problem was when I bought a $140 cpu and tracking said it was delivered but there was no trace of it, newegg sent out a new cpu within a week of my contacting them. and my second ever problem I had a motherboard blow out after 1 day, I shipped it back and 3 days after they received it I had a new one in hand. whenever I talk to customer service they are friendly and knowledgeable. 100% do recommend. "

"I recently ordered a Modem/Router from Newegg. It was delivered promptly as expected. However, a week later it developed a hardware problem and was told by the manufacturer to exchange it for a new one. Newegg customer service (Drew) was AWESOME. Drew immediately created an RMA for the return and shipped a new one overnight to me at Newegg's expense. Now that's what I call an company that cares about its customers. Bravo Newegg!"

"I had purchased a new PC for my husband back in May 2014, with a Warranty. At the beginning of August, it started having issues. I called NewEgg about my concerns.

They assisted me immediately - I had less than a 5minute wait to speak with a representative who was just amazing and wonderful! They suggested an RMA to send me a new device as it sounded as if a few parts weren't being responsive as they should have been. They issued me an immediate RMA and sent me a return label.

I had issues with the shipper, which took several calls to the shipper to resolve and finally a call to NewEgg to let them know what was going on. NewEgg (again!) took immediate action and got the shipper on the phone and my issue was resolved immediately. Another wonderful representative!

I was scared and nervous about the RMA as I'd never done one before. NewEgg received the device, verified all was in order in less than 72 business hours and had a new PC ready to ship by the 72nd business hour. They're even sending it 2day shipping!

I called them again because I was concerned about the Warranty service I originally purchased for the PC. NewEgg (once again!) resolved my issue immediately. They said all I had to do was call back in once I received the device to provide them a serial number to move the Warranty from the original device to the replacement device and we would be good to go! Yet another wonderful representative!

NewEgg didn't ask me to write this - I asked them if there was a way I could let everyone know about the excellent service (and care!) I'd received from their company and their representatives.

You guys are AWESOME - I will *definitely* keep continuing to purchase from NewEgg, AND recommending y'all!

"Got amazing service. Made a mistake and they were quick to fix it. Was blown away, and now I have the power supply I should have gotten. Thanks Newegg! Shout out to Annette S. Vargas for providing service and assistance that makes sense. Businesses like Newegg give me hope for a future where retailers and resellers stand by their customers and stand by sound logic."

"I have ordered quite a few items from Newegg and up until my last order every was just great. This last order was my second laptop and it shipped with a defective power cord. Instead of having me ship the wole computer back Vic Banagas in customer service was very helpful and suggested that I pick up a power cord locally and he would reimburse me for it. I was grateful for his personal effort to make sure I was satisfied and followed up with emails and phone calls to make sure as well. I am very satisfied with the laptop but even more satisfied with Vic and the way he took care of me. Something you do not usually associate with on line retailers, but obviously the way Newegg chooses to do business and the reason I keep coming back to Newegg. Thanks Newegg for the great deals and great people like Vic Banagas."

"My first review described a problem I had with a restock fee.
Customer service called me and graciously removed the fee and sent me free postage for the return. I was also given a discount on my next purchase. Customer service was fast, friendly and efficient. Very happy customer here!

"Can't say enough about how much Newegg's customer service has improved over previous years. After attempting to order a Synology DS1813+ NAS with an included Visa Check Out promo (10%) I was unable to access it during checkout.

I contacted Newegg by phone where I was on hold for longer than I would have cared for but was assisted by a CSR named Drea who was unexpectedly helpful.

She not only helped me navigate the checkout process to access the VCO promo but when it didn't show up, she went above and beyond making sure I received a comparable credit.

This wasn't a fast and easy process and while I needed to remain on hold a little longer due to Drea's behind the scenes "magic" she made sure I received the purchase credit that was promised.

It was actually pleasant working with someone who stayed on the phone the entire time while I simultaneously worked through the purchase process. She was pleasant, patient and cared enough to make sure I was completely satisfied rather than put hold indefinitely or lost on hold.

Looks like competition can improve the process if businesses care enough...

"All I can say is WOW! Newegg is the best online retailer I've dealt with in my life thus far. Raul and Mercedes were so very helpful with my order and with explaining to me the purchasing process and delivery process. I had some issues with my credit card company and Newegg contacted my credit card company and handled it for me. WOW! like they say "once you know you NEWEGG!""

"Newegg has very competitive prices and some of the best customer service around. I called with a price match request after purchasing an item, and Abbi Vivelo went out of her way to make sure I was refunded the difference. She made me feel like a truly valued customer. It's people like her who make me want to continue to be a Newegg customer."

"The sales asociate abby was very helpful, and i got the information that i needed. "

"Great company! I purchase most of our company's computer equipment from them. Great prices & excellent customer service!"

"I recently reviewed a few laptops online, and I came across a Toshiba that was advertised at $399. I called in to Newegg and a rep confirmed that the price would be good until the following Monday. I was waiting on a client's deposit to clear so that I could order (2) of these units and Monday was the earliest that the funds would be available. On Monday morning, I logged into my Newegg.com account and when I searched for the laptop, the price on the search screen showed $399, but the details screen showed the original price of $479.

I called newegg, and wasn't getting anywhere with them matching the past weekends price. I luckily took a screen shot of the $399 price with the date and time on the screen as proof that it was still being advertised at $399.

I finally asked for a supervisor, and Ms. Cristina M Gonzales was the supervisor that took the call. I explained the situation, and Ms. Gonzales was very eager to help in assisting me with a reasonable resolution to this issue. I use Newegg.com CONSTANTLY for my business purchases and I value their price, selection, and customer service. In over 6 years of loyal newegg shopping, this is the first issue I have had.

However, Ms. Gonzales was extremely helpful, polite, courteous and knowledgeable about what to do. She offered me to purchase the laptops at $479, and when my invoice posted she would credit me for the difference in price all without even wanting to verify the screen shot. I still sent it to her as proof that I wasn't trying to get a cheap deal at Newegg.com's expense.

This resolution is the reason why my business will stay with Newegg.com. Ms. Gonzales should be highly commended for her efforts and her abilities while performing her Newegg supervisor position. She is truly as asset to your company, and I hope that her efforts to not go unnoticed. She offered a very professional approach to handling a somewhat tough situation. I wish there were more people in the world like her.

Thanks Cristina, and GOD bless you!

Sincerely,

David DeLuca
PCPRO4U Computer Repair LLC
www.pcpro4u.net

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.