Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-03-26

Returning Asus 4K monitor and getting it back (NewEgg.ca in Canada)

"Sent by UPS Asus MG24UQ 4K monitor for refund because my computer didn't support it. 2 days later purchased a new laptop and got an idea that the monitor would work with it well. Called to customer support center regarding my return and they were so kind to offer send it back to me with no extra charge for one more testing. I got it back in a couple days and at this time everything works perfectly.
Thanks to support team/management for having such flexibility which finally works well for both of us! Great approach!

This review was modified by PurplePizzazzTarsier on March 28 2017 05:15:01 PM

2017-03-26

Newegg is really great!

"I got help from Attendants Nixon L and Bella! They did an awesome job! Thank you"

This review was modified by brlc-1153 on March 28 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-03-25

I am so grateful for the help that I received

"I've just purchased $1150ish amount and forgot to log-in on shoprunner to receive free 2 days delivery.
I was little upset because of my simple mistake, just few clicks then free delivery!
So I was wondering if I could get a help for that then this magical thing happened
Agent Regina T helped me so much!
I won't forget this wonderful experience!

Thank you so so much again Regina!

This review was modified by WheatToucan on March 28 2017 12:01:40 AM

2017-03-25

Gigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme

"Received a tampered, already open GTX 1080. I paid for a brand new one, so I called Newegg. Ethan in customer service helped me get the RMA underway in no more than a couple minutes with no hassle. Highly professional and motivated to resolve my issue. "

This review was modified by Corndog-48383 on March 28 2017 12:01:37 AM

2017-03-24

Problem resolved and free shipping!

"I had a minor problem with a credit card being declined, so I called to get it resolved. Chris H. helped me resolve my problem, and upgraded my shipping to next day and waived the shipping charges as well! "

This review was modified by BisqueBaboon-38516 on March 28 2017 12:01:09 AM

Mistaken Order

"I ordered the incorrect CPU, which turned out to be non-refundable, so I contacted Newegg costumer support and they were extremely helpful. Instead of getting store credit that I suggested, they gave me a full refund for the item. Couldn't be happier with the service."

This review was modified by n_foli on March 28 2017 12:01:08 AM

2017-03-24

Item that wasn't being confirmed

"I purchased an item and it wasn't confirmed for 2 days and vin g made sure that it was confirmed and got my item shipped right away!"

This review was modified by AshGreyBasilisk-31599 on March 28 2017 12:01:00 AM

2017-03-23

Marvin X was extremely helpful!

"I had botched my order (I guess there was a typo with the credit card info) and my order ended up getting cancelled after I didn't reply to my emails. I realized I hadn't received the order yet and checked my emails at which point I found out the transaction did not go through. Marvin was able to help me order the same item and price match the promotional discount for me so that I paid the same amount as the first time I purchased the item. He was extremely polite, helpful and quick to resolve the issue."

This review was modified by PearlTarantula-9699 on March 28 2017 12:00:36 AM

Amazing customer service.

"I contacted customer service regarding shipping information for an RMA. Not only did they respond quickly to answer my questions, their customer service representative (Chris H.) refunded my shipping without me asking.

Customer service like this is why I always shop at Newegg!

This review was modified by MichaelB-37601 on March 28 2017 12:00:29 AM

2017-03-23

Wild delivery upsales with no benefit

"We order a sizable order from Newegg, paid for "rush handling" and 2 day delivery.
The tracking information comes in a day later only to tell us it's 5 days out. Tried to chat with customer service, who repeated the tracking information like a robot and offered no help.

This review was modified by RoseQuartzChicken on March 28 2017 12:00:28 AM

good customer service

"Online chatting is very efficient"

This review was modified by TurquoiseTortoise on March 28 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-03-23

Najai, Absolutely Outstanding Customer Support!

"My husband placed a very large order with Newegg and due to our very remote location and strange shipping situation, the order was lost in transit. My husband was deployed very shortly after the items were lost and trying to get a refund got put to the backburner. I just called customer support and spoke with Najai regarding filing a claim on the items and she was absolutely nothing but incredible. Her sincere attitude towards WANTING to help me and make sure that I got the BEST support possible is what drove me to write this review. We have been ordering through Newegg for years and have always loved the company, and this interaction speaks volumes to the company as a whole. Thank you Najai!!!

This review was modified by MountbattenPinkSquid on March 28 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-03-22

Delivery damage

"Newegg responded promptly and had its reseller on the phone with me in less than 5 minutes. There was no hassle, no pushback and each party wanted to make sure the exchange went properly.

I would highly recommend Newegg.

This review was modified by bigsamref on March 24 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-03-22

Honored price drop guarantee

"Had a sale on my All-in-one the day after I received my order. One quick call and they gave me the difference back on a gift card that is good for 90 days."

This review was modified by Palyski on March 24 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-03-21

Great customer support

"I forgot to use a discount code. The live chat person added it after the fact and I received it the next day"

This review was modified by StevenMixon on March 23 2017 11:15:01 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.