Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

"I was sold a sound system with no remote, which was going to be returned. With the help of an exceptional member of newegg Pepper.T.Sanchez. She was able to situate the problem by organizing the device missing. she is an asset to the company. she makes lil of nothing be worth while. Thank you Pepper.T.Sanchez. "

"These guys rock for customer service! I cannot tell you how understanding the staff are and how prompt they are to helping you solve an order or when it comes to canceling an order in a timely fashion. I'm impressed they have a 24 hour service window so you can rest assured your answers can be taken at any time of day. Thank you Newegg!"

"People often say poor planing on your part dose not constitute an emergency one mine. Well that's not the case for Marc.M.Stewart. I was having banking issues as I tried to order my mother a new computer for her birthday. Banking issues was the cause of my problem but Mark didn't just leave it to the bank. Through email and phone calls he actively assisted me in resolving the issue. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!"

"New egg is the best at everything they do!"

"I became leery about this seller after it took so long for the Asus TF700T Tablet I purchased to arrive. I recieved a call from the seller stating that he had the Tablet in his show case and it was new and unused. He stated he would give me a free 5 year extended warranty to reassure me about the Tablet. I finally recieved it two weeks later. It contained no warranty of any kind, manuals or the cleaning cloth that was listed to be in the box. I called the reseller several times but never made contact with them; so I called Newegg Customer Service and spoke to Rella O'Connor. She was very professional, courteous and prompt in assisting me. The jury is still out on the reseller until they make good on this purchase."

"Today I ordered a refurbished Logitech G502 mouse for $44.99 from an email promo. I accidentally chose 3-day shipping instead of free shipping...It was 12 hours later that I realized my mistake, so I used livechat and spoke to an agent to resolve my shipping issue. They ended up honoring the 3-day shipping and gave me a $5 gift card for my next purchase. Not a bad deal for my mistake, I know I'll find something else to buy soon. Thanks Newegg!"

"Amazing service every time I order. No regrets here! Always get a speedy reply to any questions I will only shop at this website for my technology needs. When I need to buy parts for a new PC, or I need to replace a worn out router, I will always check with newegg before anyone else. "

"I would like to thank Rella for taking the extra steps in showing me how to use Newegg's new mobile apps. In my opinion app is not ready for prime time. Realla was patient, pleasant and happy to work with me through out the order process.. Mobile app developers you owe Rella a beer, as she covered for you guys today.

Rella good work..

"Zoe J. is my guuuuurrrrl. Honestly, she settled the issue of a late delivery really quickly with a promised discount. Would definitely recommend their customer service again. Only problem is that there's a lot of wait time (~35 minutes)"

"Davyon in customer service at Newegg handled an issue I had and he was wonderful to speak with as well as knowledgeable with the products , he followed up with me to make sure all was good and it all worked out with my shopping with Newegg
I do recommend Newegg to save on good products and if any issue is to be had they handle it with speed and ease as to making sure the customer is always taking care of in a nice way !
Thanks for a good experience .

"I had a shipping issue (my fault for entering my address wrong) and they were willing to ship out another package before the first one came back to them, and with expedited shipping- that is great customer service! Thanks Gloria!"

"Ivan Antunez
provided amazing customer service and helped me resoved all my concern .He should get a raise! Good level of politeness and customer service he portrayed should be the standard for all newegg employees.
glad to have Ivan Antunez in customer service

"I have always bought my parts from NEWEGG (I have Amazon Prime but no one is better them NEWEGG when it comes to PC parts), great reviews, price matching and very careful packing never received a damaged electronic not ever damaged box. Returned 2 items (during the 4 years I have been their costumer) because it didn't matched my expectation, the same day they received the items, it was processed and refunds issued. My bank declined a transaction due to the usual value after 2 minutes with Rella M. O'Connor on the phone everything is fixed and my package is on its way!"

"Had an issue with a GTX 970 that I ordered. Tried for a whole month to fix the issue, but in the end was unable to after trying a multitude of fixes and solutions. Although my return period expired with Newegg, the representative that I spoke with made and exception and allowed me to return the product. After dealing with the issues, I was so happy to hear those words. The representative that I talked to, Rahul, was super helpful and it really seemed like he was doing his best to help me out. I had heard a lot of stories about Newegg's customer service, but was immensely surprised and pleased with my dealings with them. Definitely got some good guys over there."

"quick response on customer complain"

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.