Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10

2016-06-22

Newegg solved my idiocy!

"After being a retard and attempting to order a 1070 gtx multiple times (and exceeding the quantity limit) I called, hoping they'd take pity on me. Luckily, the CSR I reached, Ms. May Perez, quickly and easily resolved my plight. "

This review was modified by lordsodomy on June 22 2016 01:24:48 PM

2016-06-22

AWESOME (Newegg online chat)

"Contacted Newegg via online chat regarding a compatibility issue I was having with a video card I purchased, even though I should only be able to return this item for the exact same item, they were willing to escalate my issue to their internal team, without me asking. I also managed to start an online chat with them instantly and at 7:00AM(in my time zone). I've never been able to that anywhere else. In addition to all of this, the Newegg representative was extremely polite and understanding. "

This review was modified by loki230 on June 22 2016 03:29:03 AM

2016-06-21

Newegg

"Mr. Delron Dozier was very respectful and helpful in getting me approved for a Return after I failed to do the first Return myself in a timely manner the first time. Sorry Newegg yall lost money in that first Return Lable. He even was able to make the product Refund go back into my account instead of Store Credit. Store credit would have been fine with me anyway. I am going to put my Refund money back into Newegg with more product purchases NOW :) Thanks Newegg for GREAT SERVICE. I understand as a customer my issues are with the Manufactures NOT Newegg. Customer for life HERE. Hope you ALL have an EGGCELLENT DAY!!"

This review was modified by titaniuman101 on June 21 2016 07:32:48 PM

2016-06-20

Best customer service

"I spoke to customer service today to resolve an issue, and i experienced the best customer service ever.
-Daniel from Duke University

This review was modified by dyj3 on June 22 2016 12:24:43 PM

2016-06-18

Newegg Support is AWESOME (Jasper T.)

"I had a package that was delivered to somebody else by the carrier two days in a row and the support at Newegg is just top notch in resolving this issue. The have handled filing a claim with the carrier and made the process of resolving my problem MUCH easier. A huge Kudos to Jasper T. who was really professional and had excellent communication skills.

I will always buy my tech stuff from Newegg and my interaction with Jasper sealed the deal for me!

Also, buying something at around 11:00 AM on Friday and to have it (well was supposed to be until the carrier messed it up) delivered around 3:00 on Saturday is pretty incredible!

This review was modified by Pand on June 22 2016 12:24:43 PM

Fantastic Customer Service

"Tony Gutierrez was fantastic! He helped service me during a busy weekend. Short story, I had received a faulty fan which was already installed in my work machine. Given the nature of the situation, Tony went above and beyond and found a fan which would fit with my computer and is rushing the delivery. I am very satisfied with the customer service I received with New Egg and will be continuing my business with them."

This review was modified by fholobinko on June 22 2016 12:24:43 PM

Beautiful Voice and Awesome Customer Service

"I had a woman by the name of Brooke Santanilla help me with an Issue i had with a damaged case I bought a year ago. They original guy I filed the complaint with said he would credit me 10$ for the inconvenience. I decided not to order anything for about a year and now that I am placing an order i go to look for my credit and it is not there. So I call support to find out why this guy played me, and a soothing voice answers the line and honors the promise some half **** dude failed to.
Being as I as gonna be short 4$ after tax (New case) the fact she honored the original promise was amazing and now I have a nice new case on the way to my house right now.

This review was modified by ReklessJonez on June 22 2016 12:24:43 PM

Only the best Service!

"Kind and courteous service. Best in class!"

This review was modified by ada456 on June 22 2016 12:24:43 PM

2016-06-17

Repeat Customer

"I always get my packages quickly and whenever I need customer support they are always super responsive!"

This review was modified by mdiekfuss on June 22 2016 12:24:43 PM

2016-06-16

New Customer With Plans of Never Leaving!

"What a great experience it has been. Everything is shipped on time, arrives on time and is always packaged safely. Prices are great and always having sales. Also, Customer Service is second to none! I will always be a Newegg Customer!"

This review was modified by Waazzuuuup on June 22 2016 12:24:43 PM

2016-06-15

NewEgg's Best Employee! (Forereal)

"I called Newegg to see what was going on with my recent refund, i got in touch with Mr. Henry.H.Moreno at first i thought to myself, (get put on hold 2 hours later and get told sorry can't help.) i was quite Wrong, because within 3 minute's Henry got my issued resolved and not only that he was Able to get my A GTX 1070 which was Completely out of stock EVERYWHERE!!! this gentlemen was not only able to get me a 1070 but also discounted it and GAVE! 1 day shipping for me. this man is the definition of MVP, because it's people like him that make company's like NewEgg so great. i'm not saying to write all this down in stone, but Other Employee's can Learn a thing or two from are great friend Henry, if that don't scream Best Employee to Date, then So help Us all. Thank you Henry from NewEgg you're awesome."

This review was modified by CoreyStanley on June 22 2016 12:24:43 PM

Completely satisfied

"Everything arrived complete and timely. My home-built computer is up and running with absolutely no problems or defects."

Top Notch Customer Support

"I had a problem with an item I received and returned. Samantha L. Sanchez was very patient and spent the time to get the issue resolved with all parties. More than that she kept me informed every step of the way.

Way to go New Egg!! Great customer support training keep it up!

Refurbished Computer Inoperable

"The refurbished computer I bought came with the system preparation not fully completed. It would not properly boot into windows and instead was requesting completion of some obscure "sysprep" tool that we know nothing about. Calling newegg they offered no help beyond telling us to call the computer manufacturer (ACER), or returning the computer to newegg, even though it is probably something that a knowledgeable tech support could assist with. My son did contact newegg again, and gave him a number to call the manufacturer (Acer). Acer did walk him through some steps to resolve it, which involved reinstalling Windows 10. Though I am distressed that we would be sent a computer which was not properly set up for our use as the consumer, and that we had to take so much of our own time and stressful frustration to get it resolved, I am satisfied and relieved that it seems to now be resolved. Meanwhile, I did get a prompt email from newegg offering assistance in contacting the manufacturer to resolve the issue after publishing an earlier version of this review, which I appreciated. I still think, however, that insufficient quality assurance was performed, and an insufficient degree of acceptance of responsibility for delivering the product as advertised was demonstrated by newegg. As consumers, the vendor that sells us the product should be the single party that we need to contact to resolve an issue with the product on delivery. I would have expected a higher level of technical support from newegg, even if newegg patched us through to the manufacturer's representative. A minimum level of quality assurance should have at least assured a test (turning on the computer) that the OS was fully downloaded, rather than confronting the end user with an arcane view of incomprehensible commands and repeated error messages that could not be defeated without technical support. "

This review was modified by MatthewGordon on June 13 2016 08:12:11 PM

Scum bags!

"Charged $18 "restocking fee" for an item that was canceled within five minutes of ordering.

This review was modified by GlockRacer on June 13 2016 09:16:54 AM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.