Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10

2016-02-02

Felt like I was being Ripped off by an Egg, Customer service straightened right out.

"Was having problems getting a game code to work. But once A CS rep got a hold of my case it was fixed in minutes."

This review was modified by Scoobertdoo on February 02 2016 05:59:35 PM

2016-02-02

Good service and products

"Customer support is what makes newegg stand out from competition. "

2016-01-31

Ok service but when they mess up, they mess up BIG TIME

"Recently I ordered all the parts to build a computer. It so happens that the CPU cooler I bought comes from a different store that they should trust. The rest of the parts arrived fast but I can't build anything because the CPU cooler has not arrived after 26 days(who knows how much more it will take). The first time I placed the order the CPU cooler was not even shipped so they had to place the order again. The tracking number they gave me shows nothing on none of the carriers of the whole f-ing planet and all I get from newegg's customer service is "please be patient". I'm lucky this build isn't for a client. I got a Prime account in a very known website. Free shipping!...so since all they gave me in return after 26 days is a "please be patient" I'm not really buying again from newegg again. Also besides the problem with the CPU cooler the first time I received the motherboard it was an open-box without any manuals, without back metal plate and the box was bent in many areas and had a tear on the flap that holds the box closed. They gave me $20 credit for the shipping back costs but I had to pay for shipping again when I bought the second motherboard because the one I ordered in the first place was now out of stock, no wonder they sent me an open-box one, it was probably the last one."

2016-01-31

Awesome!

"My order was cancelled and I didn't know why. However, the customer service is awesome; they help me to place the new order. Thank Bess.S.Gao a lot for helping me. "

2016-01-30

Keep your box

"Overall newegg is good,but it's stupid you have to keep the box your item came in.Just the plain brown box,I threw mine away and can't return a laptop I purchased two months ago.All I wanted was to have it fixed."

2016-01-30

Best Customer Service Ever

"Newegg offers the highest quality customer service around. I have had some unfortunate issues regarding several of my orders in the past, but Newegg customer service has always somehow resolved the issue for me every time. It is no wonder that I have been a loyal customer to Newegg for almost 10 years now. Even if there is another company that may offer competitive prices, I know that there is no way they would respect me as a customer as much as Newegg does. I am proud to say that I am a customer of Newegg and they definitely have my business for many years to come."

Transaction Complications

"So my first transaction with Newegg turned out to be nightmarish, my fault. The initial transaction had my shipping address in my billing address. That of course started the rest of the issues going forward. Long story short...having spend a lot of time on hold with my bank and so on...I finally talked to Briana Santillana in customer service. She actually initiated phone calls with my bank to get all of the transactions squared up while I was put on hold. She patiently would pop back over to make sure I was still ok while I was on hold. After SHE was on hold with BOFA for the whole time...she eventually got through and cleared it all up. She then reprocessed my initial transaction and everything is good to go now. "

This review was modified by mikejm2002 on January 28 2016 04:14:15 PM

2016-01-28

13 year customer. RMA issues again.

"I've been shopping at Newegg for my PC parts for 13 years. I've had to return items twice over this long period and both times there has been an issue. This time I ordered a bundle deal from Newegg with a 6700k, Asus VIII Ranger, and G. Skill RAM. I had issues with these parts immediately trying to get them to post. After trying a different power supply, RAM, reseating parts, I gave up and put an RMA in for the motherboard and CPU. Now they are claiming the CPU I sent back is "physically damaged" and they are refusing to replace it. It is VERY hard to physically damage a CPU while using the Asus CPU Install Tool. Something very weird is going on here. I should have known better than to trust Newegg again, I'll be going elsewhere for PC parts from now on if this doesn't get resolved.

*I wasn't sure if my other review got posted so I may have posted this twice.*

2016-01-28

Newegg is the Way Companies SHOULD Be!!

"Unbeatable prices, impossibly FAST delivery, and the absolute BEST customer service I have ever experienced!! Other companies really should learn something from the way Newegg treats its customers.
Having been a Newegg customer for well over 15 years and having spent thousands of dollars over many orders, I can strongly recommend this company!
Even though there have been some expected minor problems with a few items over the years, Newegg's customer service has ALWAYS gone the extra step to rectify the problem and keep me as a VERY satisfied customer!!
Thank you, Newegg!! I will be doing business with you for many years to come!!

ALWAYS a good experience

"I have always had a good experience with Newegg. Today I had exceptional customer service from Louis R in a chat. Extremely helpful and always my first choice for computer related purchases."

Newegg values customers

"I have trouble making up my mind. I make orders then cancel them, and sometimes return stuff as soon as I get it because I chose a different product. Newegg patiently accepts my returns and helps me get exactly what I want. Free return shipping!

Recently I found an item for sale on Amazon cheaper than Newegg. I just fired up a chat with a customer service representative @ Newegg and 5 minutes later he hands me a $10 discount even though my item wasn't covered by their price match guarantee. Thanks Newegg!

This review was modified by semeesee on January 28 2016 06:55:29 AM

Awesome customer service

"Eddie.E.Navarro Took awesome care of me and my needs. Very personable and understanding of my situation. Probably could have me a policy or something and turned me away unhappy... But he didn't. He went out of his way to take care of me. By doing so NewEgg earned more of my business. "

This review was modified by Dmano on January 27 2016 08:32:05 PM

Newegg made it right!

"I am a consumer that recently made a purchase of a replacement laptop battery from a Newegg seller - Amsahr. I had some issues with the battery not performing as advertised and requested a refund. The seller was difficult to deal with, but when I appealed to Newegg, they stood behind their partner and stepped in and negotiated a solution that was fair for both parties. Thanks Newegg for standing by your customers!"

This review was modified by lstb53 on January 27 2016 06:08:24 PM

2016-01-27

Great Customer Service Rep - Sal Galindo (NEWEGG)

"I bought two computers with Newegg and there were issues with both, however the biggest problem was that they were provided from other vendors, and newegg was just the portal - while US Microcorp was pretty fast and great to deal with, Arrow Direct was NOT and Sal Galindo helped me through the process and was AWESOME. He emailed me directly to save me hours on the phone, and later called me with an RMA and walked me through printing it out, etc. He was great!"

This review was modified by mglenmorgan on January 27 2016 05:21:05 PM

2016-01-26

Awesome customer service!

"I had an issue with my order and David Tafoya went above and beyond to make sure the issue was corrected. I appreciate the very fast response time! I will always be a Newegg customer thanks to this experience!"

This review was modified by MajinDustin on January 26 2016 07:49:41 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.