Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

"Had to return a mid tower computer case that was damaged in shipping. Spoke with Abbi who was extremely helpful in making the return as painless as possible. She also suggested the best way to get the replacement case as quickly as possible without any additional cost to me."

"My customer service agent: Abbi L.V. was very helpful & delightful in the process of resolving my issue with a problem I encountered with my order.

"All I can say is Austin.T.Thelen is the on of the best customer service reps. I ever have worked with! Newegg and myself were being fed different information from the vendor Tomtop. Thankfully Austin spent much of his time investigating this issue and managed to get my money returned, from what was obviously poor business practice. Tomtop used to be a good vendor, however, I would beware of their current practices as they have become more fiscally aggressive. Thank you Austin, and thank you Newegg for fixing my issue, and restoring my long term loyalty after such a bad experience. Newegg take care of it's customers, they really have your back!"

"Pre-ordered a game. They had to cancel the order for a lack of supply. I was worried. So, after the release date I used the online message system they have. Asking a wall why the sky is blue would have been more informative. The next day I called. The person I talked to was much more informative. Also, honest!!!! They said orders might get canceled. Being able to fill an order was a HUGE fail. Online message system HORRIBLE!!!!!
Phone support was very, very good. The only reason I gave any stars is the phone support. I would say avoid newegg for ordering games. Who ever is in charge of stock for games should lose their job. Replace them with one of the phone support people.

"I contacted Newegg for an item that did not provide expected quality and stated show defects after limited usage. Customer Representative revolved my issue by offering to send a new item (with shipping waived). This increased my confidence to shop again from Newegg.com"

"Great customer service! Highly recommended! Best deals "

"Bella Wang was great! She was able to address my query in a timely and professional manner!"

"Newegg has the greatest deals, and Edgar in Customer Service was a great help. I would recommend Newegg to anyone. "

"Really good prices, great customer service when there is a problem, and prompt shipping!"

"Great service, would order from them again"

"I've been using NewEgg as my main computer parts store for around 10 years now. I've ordered countless items over the years, and not just computer parts... small appliances and electronics as well. I've had to call customer service for help, had to return (RMA) items and no items have ever arrived broken or damaged. I have consistently had a good experience with every transaction. I will continue to purchase from them and recommend them to others. The superior customer service they provide is not always found in other retailers, and would give 10 stars if I were able."

"On September 11th, 2014 @12:10 AM I Purchased A 24" Dell Monitor From Newegg.com... I Procrastinated Buying This Item for About A Month Because I Was Waiting For It To Go On Sale, Or At Least Offer Me A Rebate Or Promo Code.. This Never Happened, So I Made The Online Purchase To The Tune Of $300.00. At 3:10 AM (3 Hours Later) I Got An Email From Newegg With The Very Same Monitor Slashed $60.00. Unfortunately I Didn't Open The Email Until 4:30Pm And The Monitor Had Already Been Shipped. 30 Minutes Before Newegg Was Due to Close I Made A Call To Their 800 Number. I Listen To Music For About 45 Minutes... Needless To Say That I Was Torqued And I Ready To Hang Up When I Heard A Calm Voice Come On The Line...He Stated "Thank You For Calling Newegg, How Can I Help You This Evening?" I Told Him "I Sure Hope That You Can" I Calmly Explained What Had Happened To Me With My Purchase. To My Amazement He Stated That He Understood And Verified My Identity As A Newegg Customer For Several Years. He Then Honored The Sale Price And Arranged For The $60.00 To Be Put Back On My Credit Card.. I Never Expected Newegg To Do Anything But Upset Me By Refusing To Help Me With This Problem... This Man Not Only Helped Me As A Consumer But He Helped His Employer By Keeping A Longtime Loyal Customer. Thank You Eugene & Thank You Newegg! Truly Top Shelf!"

"Thank you newegg for you help!! Had a fault $400 motherboard by Asus....after 30 days the mobo faulted a 00 code, bad mobo. I called Asus and they had nothing in stock, told me to sit and wait until they do, my job being on the line...I called Newegg and CLAUDINE helped me out in getting an advanced replacement!! Thank you so much for taking your time to help your customers, Newegg!"

"I bought a refurb Hisense tablet April 2014, and the power connect went out September. It had only a 30 day warranty being a refurb. When I contacted Newegg for help Zack.J.Troncoza went beyond what they were obligated to do. He gave me a couple of options and let me choose. He did not have to help this way but did. I will make future purchases with that kind of customer service."

"I don't often write on line reviews, and usually I do when I need to warn others about "negatives". I am writing this one because I realize I may be doing others a service by pointing out a "positive". I have only had to contact NewEgg about issues a handful of times over the last 10 years and hundreds of orders. I am accustomed to their usual excellent performance to the point I am almost shocked when something is not perfect. Only twice in the last year was there any issue. As luck would have it, Vic Banagas has assisted me each time. Both times, before Vic was involved a very helpful lady, this last time Melanie Hays, helped determine that the issue warranted escalation and started the procedure to get it resolved.

This most recent issue was with placing an order on the website. I needed to get an item on order so I could deliver it to an end user and not have idle time in my schedule. Some Javascript bug insisted I was shipping to an FPO/APO address when I was not. If I had to wait even one day to place the order I would have had to choose between paying for expedited shipping or idle time in my schedule. Vic was able to get my order processed and my shipment on the way during the initial call. Problems with programming or accounts are going to happen, but this was not going to stop NewEgg from providing excellent customer service, and I thank all of you for your outstanding, professional and prompt assistance! NewEgg customer service is the reason I shop NewEgg before any other site!

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.