Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"I have premier benefits with NewEgg. This offers both free shipping as well as a 800 (888) customer service line. I have ordered on their website and visited their will-call mini-stores in the City of Industry. The employees have always been very helpful and upfront. Martha and Anthony were great. I haven't had the chance (thankfully) to see how they deal with defective products yet. Their email mentioned this website."

"I bought a refurbished Asus netbook from Newegg.com for a young client of mine that needed a laptop to complete online classes (I'm a social worker who provides in-home services to low-income families). When we received it, the battery was DOA. Even though I have all the documentation of purchasing the item, including info that says a refurb from them has a 90-day warranty on batteries, Newegg is refusing to exchange or fix the laptop because family I gave the computer to threw the shipping box away (the SHIPPING BOX!!). I jumped through a million hoops and finally sent in the computer for repair on Friday to the manufacturer, at my own expense. Now I get an e-mail back saying they are not going to fix it because the serial number is "invalid." Now I am out money in business expenses I am accountable for, no product for my purchase, and my client has no computer for her homework. Awesome, Newegg."

"Aldo was very profession and very helpfull"

"Becca at Newegg was wonderful, very polite, and kind. I was taken care of in a timely fashion . I am very thankful to have received such great customer service. My issue was resolved with ease and understanding. Thank you very much Becca"

"The customer service agent Bobbie.G.Chavez was very helpful and informative about the process of locating and possibly replacing my purchase. Her friendly and personable attitude is what customer service is all about."

"I recently purchased a modem with a promo code for a free router but did not receive the router. I called Newegg and my call was answered within minutes. The representative was very courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. He corrected the error and shipped it fast... all within ten minutes and minimal effort on my part. I highly recommend this company. "

"Hard to believe that for such a long time now (since 2004 for me, maybe), Newegg has simply been offering good prices and good service that keep me a happy customer.

A price adjustment was handled today after the fact with just confirmation of my order # and identity. Never asked for one from Newegg before, so I was pleased to receive it with just the need to chat with a rep online. That's how they keep customers happy.

"I really appreciated Mary P's continued effort, her response time and level of professionalism. I would definitely recommend Newegg.com to anyone!"

"They run a very good operation. Sales and support is carried out very effectively. Used the online chat for support - positive experience. "

"I had a misunderstanding concerning a purchase from six months ago - called them & spoke with Drea - she was very patient & courteous in solving my problem - the very few times I've had problems, the Newegg staff has always resolved them - thanks

p.s. - the packing on shipments has improved considerably from just a couple/three years ago. . .

"Big thanks to Abbi.L.Vivelo for her help on an order I placed. When the credit card transaction wouldn't go through, she helped me connect to my card issuer and worked out the bugs. Wonderful customer service experience and just another reason I would definitely shop Newegg again! Thanks again, Abbi!"

"Thanks for the best service that I have had in a long time. I hope I remember the name, Becki as the agent who assisted me with an order cancellation. The experience was AAA+++ compared to the old Newegg customer service that I had to deal with a few years ago."

"Nicholas.R.Stafford took care of my RMA issue promptly."

"I bought gaming headset july of 2014 with extended warranty. I had trouble finding out how to get repaired or replaced. After much time spent Paul.L.Notti came to rescue to get service net. newegg and myself together to get things figured out. He was curtious professional and very polite to get thing dealt with. Turns out with a 1 yr manufacture warranty and 3yr extended warranty I end up with 4yr warranty. now it is in manufactures hands and went very well.. I highly recommend any purchases you can make with newegg please do so. after dealing with other resellers Newegg is by far the best-fairest and very good to deal with. Thanks Paul.L.Notti
I look forward to more purchases for myself down the road. very good company to buy from

"Let me start by saying I am glad that I purchased my receiver from Newegg.com, because the quality of their customer service and the speed at which they get back to you and with help or an answer is astonishing, I purchased a 5.1 Surround Sound Receiver on November 4th for $299.99, and while looking at a new sale they had noticed that they had it listed for $229.99. That was a $70 difference. My receiver came with the Iron Egg Guarantee and with that a price match of my receiver for 17 days from the day I bought it, and I was within that time frame. I filled out the form on their website and within a matter of hours I received a reply stating that they were going to give me a $70 Newegg card for my refund. This is fine by me because it seems I am always finding something to buy on their site. I may have enough now to buy a couple of speakers to go with this receiver to finish it out. So with this I say thank you Newegg, and to Elena H. as well for your help and for doing it all in a very timely manner. I will definitely be a loyal customer for a long time to come."

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.