Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

"Brian.L.Liu gave me top notch customer service with an issue on an item I received. He went above and beyond. Thanks Brian and Newegg!!!"

"I was very satisfied with the level of service from Drea in customer care. She assisted with order for an item that had recently gone up in price and I was able to place my order with confidence. Her help, 'made my day'. "

"I have been an ;EGG& customer for about 10 years now and because Newegg has had great prices I am a repeat customer. Through out the years, I have only had to contact them twice and my issue was resolved over the phone. Great customer service and great prices keep me coming back."

"Marc Stewart and Juan Figueroa are two of the best Customer Service Reps I have ever dealt with. and I deal with LOT of CSRs. Both are knowledgeable, courteous, pleasant, first-rate professionals. Newegg is fortunate to have them on their team."

"Very friendly service ,I was pleased thank you newegg.I got my refund under there price guarantee.."

"Originally purchased a SunSun LED light bulb. It developed a flicker and I was unable to contact, or receive any reply from, the company for warranty. Newegg was more than helpful and actually replaced the bulb even though it was out of their return policy.

Good show, Newegg.

Jeff

"I spoke with your c/s representative Isaac Quintana and he answered and then resolved my problem in the most professional manner.
Service like that will always insure I will come back to purchase additional items when needed.

"Great experience...as usual."

"Isaac Q. was a delight to talk to on the phone! He was pleasant and helpful along every step of the way. Thank you, Isaac"

"I have used Newegg for about 5 years. Heavily since Intel dropped motherboards and my primary vendor greatly reduced the number of available CPU's etc. that I use for custom systems. Newegg is competitive in pricing and extremely accurate shipping.

I have had 4-5 calls to customer service over this time and every instance has had a favorable resolution! My most recent call to customer service (Moriah) was handled professionally and quickly. I strongly recommend them.

"Ms.Abbi.L.Vivelo was EXTREMELY helpful. She understood my issue on what i had with my defective RAM. I had called the manufacturer prior to contacting Ms.Abbi and they were not very helpful. Abbi was able to solve my issue in ordering new RAM and be refunded later when i returned the Defective RAM. She made everything easier for me to solve my issue. She is the definition of Customer Support. "

"Amazing customer service. Had an issue with my laptop that was immediately handled by an Abbi. L. Vivelo in the customer service department. Quick and painless, call seemed to last about 2-3 minutes! Great job Newegg, keep it up!"

"I ordered a PC and was promised a $20.00 credit if I answered an email from Drea. I did this and also sent another email several days later asking when will I receive my credit but got no response. I have tried to call several times but could not get thru to Drea or anyone else. This Jan 22, 2015 and I still have not received my credit."

"I recently purchased a PC from ibuypower, through newegg.com and cannot be happier with my decision. I got the computer and the side see-through pannel of the case was scratched/faded, and one of the case fans did not work. I immediatley called ibuypower and they issued a rma # for a replacement on January 6,2015. here we are now on January 21,2015 and everytime i call ibuypower, they tell me that they are "still looking for the parts". I called newegg for the first time to adress the issue. Cecelia.N.Hernandez helped me, and after telling her the maze of a story that I have been on trying to get a replacement fan and side pannel from ibuypower, she tells me she can send me a completely new PC, NEXT DAY SHIPPING, for a replacement! Newegg and Cecelia, you have satisfied every single one of my needs, and could not thank you enough. I could not be any happier right now, and I am forever grateful. I will now be a customer for life. You guys never seem to disappoint and truly knocked this one out of the park. "

"I am a frequent shopper at NewEgg, and often find they have the products I want, at a competitive price. My latest experience with NewEgg proved them to be very honorable in their handling of rebate processing issues. I had an issue with a denial of a rebate by the manufacturer. NewEgg customer service tried to assist me. While we did not get the manufacturer to change their stance, NewEgg's customer service graciously offered to step in and partially fulfill my rebate. The process dealing with NewEgg customer service, via the chat interface, was effective and efficient."

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.