Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"I had ordered a Refurbished Laptop from asus for school work. Unfortunately it didn't work properly on arrival and I needed to send it back. In a bad spot needing a laptop for school Newegg went out of their way to accommodate a fast refund method allowing me to get another laptop immediately. They turned a bad experience into a not so bad one. That's what makes Newegg great."

"I want to recognize Mr. Andrew Jimenez for doing an outstanding job. He was very courteous and professional. Very good ability to listen and reflect, which created good rapport. I left our discussion very impressed.

"Great customer service. All my orders came in very quick with email notifications, from Newegg, on all updates up to the delivery notice. "

"I had an issue where I returned some items due to a duplicate order. Erick Avalos understood my problem very quickly after looking at the documents and accounts and processed my refund immediately. Thanks, Erick."

"Very nice to deal with an issue problem newegg.ca was a great help thanks again"

"I received the wrong product. I called customer service and they were very helpful. "

"I order a laptop from them, I keep hearing amazing reviews about Newegg. Well unfortunately, their choice for shipping company is not the best one. My package got delay and it's on investigation to confirm if is lost or not. Well Today (October 17,2014) I call Newegg and the Rep that took my call was Henry. He is excellent, he call laser ship to find out what was going on. (Lasership even put him on hold to find out what was going on). Well after he got all the infos he need it from Lasership he talked to his supervisor. He try to solve as much as he could. We started a claim, in case Lasership lost my package. I'm just waiting for Lasership to confirm if is lost or not. Well because of all the help Henry gave it to me, I will always do business with Newegg, it made me trust them again. I will be soon getting new things from them. "

"Ordered two ENERMAX T.B. Silence UCTB12N-R 120mm Red LED Case Fans and one of them came with an intermittent LED. Spoke to Dwayne and he had a replacement sent within minutes and even said to just use the bad one as a backup and not worry about shipping it back. Went from dreading a long RMA process to getting a new one with zero hassle. Great customer service"

"contacted newegg customer all issues w/order were resolved after speaking to henry moreno CSR I.Icontinue to make all my online purchases from new egg Thanks, Henry...."

"I have nothing but great things to say about Newegg. The shipping factory damaged my screen, and they RMA'd it back to Newegg. The gentlemen I spoke to on the phone immediately ordered me another one, even though it was on sale, and rush ordered it for free, just because I had to wait a few days longer. My first shipment got here in 2 DAYS. THAT'S INSANE SHIPPING. I got the free shipping that was quoted 4-7 days! Needless to say, I love Newegg! "

"Newegg handled my issue of an incompatible product quickly and professionally."

"After I did not receive proper service from Alisa W., Pepper Sanchez did an outstanding job assisting me with my return. She went above what was expected and remedied what had otherwise been a bad experience. Thanks to the service I received from Pepper, I will continue to shop with Newegg. I would not have done so had she not provided the level of service that she did."

"Called Newegg to return a computer that I bought for my daughter because my daughter did not like it. I spoke to Ms. Pepper and she was very helpful. She allowed me to return it without a restocking fee as I had only just received . Great customer service. I received the confirmation for return authorization before I got off the phone.
Paul

"Michael B. from technical support was AMAZING! Not only did they sell me great products at great prices, but Newegg and Michael helped me when the manufacturer of the product couldn't figure out what was wrong. Michael went above and beyond. Calling me near closing time, and walking me through step by step to get my new system up and running. Michael seemed like he really cared, it was not like he was just doing his job. I will be a Newegg customer for LIFE, after this."

"Pepper Sanchez at Newegg was wonderful in handling my order problem.
Pay Pal declined my payment for the two items that I bought on Newegg. When I called Pay Pal, I was told that I have $5000
available, but that they were having computer problems. Although it was no fault of Newegg , Pepper was able to resubmit my purchase order and I paid with my Discover Card. Thank you so much, Newegg! I have made several purchases at Newegg and have never been disappointed. Thanks for your great buys and service!

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.