Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10

"Oscar was awesome in every way!! He even helped me out because the computer I got was for school and needed it fast and he helped out a lot with that. Very professional and polite. I do not wish to have another problem with an order, but if I do I hope I get the same person to deal with on the phone. THANKS OSCAR!!!"

Western United States

"Newegg.com is the best place to check for the best products for the best price! Just be patient and watch for the sales. If you have a problem they do their best to resolve it quickly. They are good at doing price matches also. Go NEWEGG!!!"

"Missy.Y.McDonald was very courteous. I bought a Samsung SSD a few days prior to Memorial Day sales and missed the opportunity to purchase the SSD for $20 dollar cheaper and also get a promo item for free. She went ahead and authorized this offer this one time for me. Great customer service, will do business again! Thanks! :D

Also would like to say thanks to Rella O'Connor on her behalf for calling me after and letting me know of the current results, I will be receiving the $20 credit back and promo item. 5/5! (ignore the current rating 4/5)

"Christy Y. was an incredibly service agent, I bought a GTX 980 and she was very helpful in sorting out some issues that were easily resolved. This is why newegg is always my first choice for computer parts."

"Love Newegg! Awesome place for just about anything electronic and/or computer related. Customer Service is spot on as well. I recently had a minor issue regarding an overnight shipping charge, and called Customer Service directly. A Mr. Luis F. Flores was extremely helpful and resolved my issue immediately, on a Saturday HOLIDAY Weekend.

I'll continue to do business with Newegg for as long as they exist and a huge 2 thumbs-up for great customer service.

"Oscar Rodriquez is excellent. If I had a customer relationship type business, Oscar would be my first hire!
R T SHANKWEILER
rts60001@comcast.net

"After contacting Newegg.com for help with my defective Graphics card I had purchased, Mariah from the customer service really helped me out and took great care of me.
I have been a customer of Newegg.com for almost 10 years now and its because of great service and people like Mariah that i will continue to come to Newegg for all my computer service needs!

"I purchased a MSI GTX 970 video card from Newegg and noticed after I had already checked out that I did not receive the free NVIDIA gift of The Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight. I contacted their support and they were nice enough to send me both free vouchers for both games! Thanks Esther! I continue to be impressed with Newegg's customer service and shopping experiences."

"I required assistance on an order and they were able to resolve my problem that best benefited the customer.
Thank you Julian.
-Newegg customer since 2012

"Had to RMA a case fan that had a bad bearing on arrival. Called the toll free Newegg number and had it taken care of in about five minutes. My customer representative (Kylie) did a fantastic job and the process was completely painless. Newegg even waived the return shipping cost which was awesome due to the fact that the part only cost about $10. Thank you!"

"Newegg Customer Service is unequaled, i have been dealing with them for over a decade , when it comes to resolving any wrongs into rights , then are a no nonsense company. Thank you again for your customer service . Special thanks to Yvette"

"So far I've had a positive experience with Newegg. I received my order yesterday and realized one of the products didn't come with the promotional item listed when I made the order. I talked with Nicole and the problem got resolved. Everything else in the order appears to be good. I haven't had the chance to put it together yet, but so far I've had A+ service."

"Excellent customer service provided by Alysa.D.Ramirez.
She resolved my problem and made me feel like a valued customer.

NC

"This site is very recommended the product it has is good, they have everything your looking for from a to z. The service is great and also i love how they give lucky winners a free i pad. Awsome site"

"allison is my hero!!! when i ordered my lovely gtx 970 ssc (killer lol) at the beggining of may i didnt notice that it came with free games but luckily i order from newegg all the time (cuz they're the best) so i noticed an advertisement for my same gtx 970 ssc but it came with 2 free games witcher 3 and batman. OMG i got so excited i was going to buy these games my self but they're free???? lol so i look at my account and see the code for the witcher 3 but not batman and i'm thinking dang this sucks. so i call newegg ms. allison answers and pretty much gets me the game in under 20 minutes lol amazing thank you newegg and allison for your hardwork and reliability."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.