Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

"let me start by saying Abby was great and did what she was allowed to do for me. she could not have been more helpful.

to date i have bought i believe 7 motherboards, 2 monitors and 2 sets of ddr4 ram & a gtx 780 from newegg. i can tell you i have had to replace/return/exchange almost everything i have bought from newegg.... that being said, it is almost all the same brand... asus.

so i dont know how much to blame newegg for a brand name being consistently bad. but when a product ( x99 deluxe asus mb ) is bad enough to where they do not allow you to return it, that says something about newegg & asus. 6 of these 7 mbs were asus, and both montiors.... all of which at this point cannot be returned or already have been more than once and i just have to deal with it at this point. i will NEVER buy another asus product, nor will i buy another motherboard from newegg again ( or any product that cannot be refunded for that matter ).

this motherboard i bought when it first came out and i had alot of problems with it, as if you read the comments/reviews you well see alot of people are. i thought it was just a bad batch and if i waited months down the line it would be better. board died on me after a month of use... and it wasnt a good month of use. 4 of the 8 memory slots do not work, will not run more than 1 video card, and all of the usb ports either do not work at all or are hit or miss if they work this power up.

"Great customer service. Good Prices"

"They did great with helping us return my motherboard!
Issac did great give that man a cookie

"I ordered an AM3+ Extreme6 motherboard. Unfortunately it came in 5-7 days. I opened box and found broken resistor on North-bridge. Sent back another 5-7 days; another 4 days in delay, and then another 5 days til I received another motherboard. Again, unfortunately this motherboard to was defected with a bad Main ATX power unit.
After 1 month I decided enough is enough and got my refund and used another electronics store. I've had good experiences with Newegg, but over the years I am not comfortable anymore with there products. I feel I am getting used broken down returned products. Perhaps just plain bad luck with Newegg.com

"Absolutely terrible experience, and one I'll never repeat. I ordered a refurbished computer from them, which has a 30 day warranty. On day 35, the hard drive fails, so I've lost all the work I've done for the past 5 weeks.

Adding insult to injury, they tell me I have to go "to the manufacturer" for a replacement, but they don't know who to send me to. So now, not only have I lost 5 weeks of work, but wasted another 40 minutes with their absolutely useless customer service department.

Never again!

" I would like to say that newegg has always lived up to my hopes. I have spent at least a thousand on computer components from them and not a single bad experience. Thanks you newegg 5 eggs all around for ya!"

"Purchased a GTX 970 and have had an absolutely awful experience with it (first time with nvidia). After a replacement had the same issues, I contacted Newegg via their toll-free number and spoke with Dwayne, who was extremely helpful! Even though I had a bad experience with the 970, Dwayne at Newegg made sure that I did not have the same experience with them."

"thank you Erick Avalos! He truly went above and beyond to help me get everything I needed. I am definitely going to be going back to newegg and check on their deals."

"I have been a newegg customer for over 10 years, and they ALWAYS have been the first stop on my shipping list. Prices are always competitive, and with the "Premier" program they have, it has really made my indecisive purchases a no-brainer. Newegg has a customer for life. "

"Great customer service! Called in for a return labelled and they just refunded me the item! I will definitely be 100% confident when ordering here again!

Go Newegg!

Thank you Kylie!

"Newegg has earned a loyal shopper. I've purchased a multitude of items from them and have always been satisfied. I've never had to contact Customer service, but had to today. I spoke with Bobbie and she was a great help in trying to cancel my mis-ordering of a mouse. I went thought it w/o reading, then realize it was the wrong mouse. Bobbie was helpful in noting my account of the mistake. "

"Bobbie.G.Chavez

Was very helpful in the returning process of this item.

"I called newegg customer service with a few questions before I completed my order. Austin.T.Thelen, assisted me and took customer care to another level, I've never felt so appreciated. Austin answered every question I had as thoughourly and patiently as possible. After answering a couple questions about shipping, and knowing I was interested in recieving my gear asap, Austin offered to cover the cost of my next day shipping completely.
Wheather he was bending the rules with this gesture or not, I have never felt more accommodated with an online purchase/customer support.
As long as everything arrives intact and whole, Austin has earned my loyalty and I will continue to go through him and glady continue to give newegg my business.

Thanks Austin!

"Placing an order after Signing up for Premiere it seems I was a touch too hasty and submitted my order before Premiere had been fully activated. I worked with Darlene Espinosa via the online chat mechanism which led to a timely and friendly chat that corrected an error that occurred when placing my order before my Premiere account fully kicked in."

"We received the wrong adapter with our order and contacted Newegg. The representative, Darlene Espinosa, was amazing. I didn't read the product description completely and received a European plug. Through emails, she worked diligently and patiently with me in order to get the correct US plug to us. I am not computer savvy at all and it was nice to work with someone who was so understanding. We plan on ordering from Newegg from now on for all our computer needs. "

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.