Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Absolutely Amazing Customer Service

"My product didn't work out of the box, which sucked, and had a very negative impact on my life (it was a motherboard for PC that I need to build in order to catch up on my work for the past week). Darrel did everything in his power to get me the new product as soon as possible, and I couldn't have asked for a friendlier, more helpful representative."

Great customer service

"In all the years I have been shopping online I would have to say that Newegg is the best customer service and retail outletI have ever encountered! They are my go to supplier for all computer supplies."

2017-09-19

How online retail should be

"Bought a discounted open box laptop, turned out the mouse was glitchy. Originally I said I was dissatisfied with the product, so they charged me their standard restocking fee. I called them up expecting to have to spend 30 minutes getting a human being to help me change what my return said, and after listening for 2 minutes the employee simply waived the fee and even covered the shipping! Most of their stuff is fairly priced but it's the email deals that make jaws drop; sign up and you won't regret it.

-Sincerely,
A real person XD

Great Customer Service

"Bought a Corsair Computer case that had a rebate available, but for some reason newegg shipped the case in a non-OEM box, so I was unable to submit the rebate not having the UPC from the box.
Customer service refunded me the $20 rebate to make up for their error.
How can you not want to go back!

Order placed online

"I had an issue with the billing/payment. They went above and beyond without question. AWESOME service!!! Thank you!!!!

Great customer service

"I was seriously considering going to amazon instead of newegg for all my next computer parts after receiving a DOA power supply. I was under the impression I would have to pay return shipping. Also, I bought the supply on the condition I would receive a mail-in rebate. However, the rebate requires the UPC to be cut out and mailed, and would expire by the time I got a replacement part. So between shipping costs and the lost rebate, I was almost at the cost of the defective power supply and it would be easier to just buy another one at amazon. I called Newegg and their customer service was excellent. They emailed me a free shipping label and even credited my card for the lost rebate. I know it's not their fault the product was defective, but they went out of their way to make it right. Their customer service convinced me to stay a customer. "

great agent

"Helped me out very quickly. Was able to handle my issue with minimal effort. Eudora was able to make everything as painless as possible. "

Great CS experience

"Liam D. William was very helpful and patient with my concern. He was very friendly and approachable. I would hope to encounter him if I experience any issue in the future."

2017-09-18

Willing to make it right

"There was an error with my payment. There was a part of my order shipped and then the rest was held back and refunded due to payment verification. They were willing to make it right and satisfy the customer. "

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Newegg.com (USA), NeweggVS, has responded

“Hi, I would like to apologize for the difficulty placing your order. I would like to help you with you out with some expedited shipping. I called and left you a voice mail so that you could call me for additional assistance placing your order. ”

Great customer service

"I can't say enough about how hard working and effective the people in the customer service department are. I purchased a software package from NewEgg and needed their help in order to get a replacement product key. They went the extra mile for me to work on my behalf with the originators of the software to get the replacement key. I'm going to be sure to purchase items from NewEgg whenever I can due to this."

outstanding customer service

"I have been a customer of newegg for almost a decade and the customer service and technic help I have received partnered with the fantastic deals have saved me thousands (yes thousands) of dollars. If I could give 6 stars I would. Alberto the technician and Skyler the the customer service person made me feel like they wanted my business. Thanks again for helping a long term loyal and repeat customer!"

Price, selection AND Customer Service

"Simply put NewEgg has the widest selection of computer hardware at the best prices. That said, that's not why I am motivated to write this review. My motivation is that I had a question on my invoice that showed my being billed for a 'gift' that I just didn't understand. The Newegg guy, David Ho, explained the (to me, anyway) arcane billing practices. In short, everything was fine and he would not let me go until I understood completely what was the deal with my invoice.

Good to know that if you drop 1K+$ on hardware you have great customer service a phone call away. Thanks David!

Great service

"I purchased on Newegg from another seller. Received in two days, but had a missing item. Could not reach the original seller, so called Newegg who quickly resolved the issue. Had all items within a week of purchase. Great!"

2017-09-17

Quick Return Service

"Vida L. was fast and professional when helping me with a product exchange. Excellent customer service!"

2017-09-17

Dominic.J.Cervantes

"Dominic J. Cervantes is an excellent representative of himself and the Newegg brand. He has and demonstrated premium soft skills in assisting me with my questions. As far as the experience he delivered excellent customer service taking the time and effort to make sure his answers to me were correct, in other words he did what was needed to verify that all information he relayed was complete, correct, and clearly understood. More customer service reps need to be like him.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.