Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10

2016-04-27

Great customer service!

"I recently started to build my custom desktop when I discovered that the motherboard/microprocessor was DOA. To make matters worse, my discovery was found beyond the 30 day NewEgg replacement policy.
Never the less, I decided to give them a call and plead my case. After explaining my circumstance, Ceceli (NewEgg customer service representative) got an RMA approval for the DOA order.
That's what I call "customer service"!
NewEgg will continue to earn my future on-line business.

This review was modified by Marty-G on April 27 2016 04:48:48 PM

2016-04-27

Is customer service really dead?

"I had the pleasure of speaking with Henry from Newegg.com today. I had ordered a hard drive for a laptop and it was received promptly. Unfortunately, the hard drive arrived and was unable to be seen by the bios on three different devices. I have used Newegg's return system before with little issue, however this laptop is due to leave this weekend on vacation. Henry was quick to take care of my issue and help me get another hard drive coming in time. Thanks!"

This review was modified by fcote on April 27 2016 07:54:35 AM

Does NOT fulfill Rebate Promise

"After three calls, I was told that they will not give rebate"

Great Customer Service

"I purchased a new audio / video car system for a birthday present which was not wanted by the recipient.
I sent it back to Sound of Tri State (the vendor who sold it through NewEgg) who charged me a restocking fee as they said the unit had been opened (which it hadn't) and refused to refund the restocking fee after several emails sent to them.
I emailed Newegg about the situation and they refunded me the restocking fee.

Great customer service from Newegg but be careful of this particular vendor they allow to use their site.

This review was modified by chairboygeoff on April 26 2016 12:46:20 PM

Super Combo!

"I just purchased a combo with the help May, who was very helpful even though I had a million questions. Thanks! She also helped me return my ram that I bought that came in this combo as well. So that was great! Great customer service, I will recommend buying at Newegg! Great prices everyday."

This review was modified by G.Drew on April 26 2016 12:39:29 PM

Ruben was a Great Help!!

"I had a some issues with my order not being processed correctly with the credit card company. I called customer support and Ruben helped me through the process of re-submitting my order as well as still giving me a promotion that applied the day before. Great and friendly customer service!!"

This review was modified by tme2hnt on April 26 2016 12:12:12 PM

These guys are awesome!

"A lot of thing and options to buy when you are looking for electronics, computers and games. Their promos are incredible... they even have stuff on eBay! I really love to purchase at NewEgg because I am feel secure and I know I getting a good product, fast shipping and the best price. Be able to pay using PayPal is another plus. And their customer service is simply awesome."

This review was modified by chopeta on April 26 2016 01:12:06 AM

10+ cust.

"cant say enough great thing's about newegg:) they have have been rock solid for over 10 years on their product,service ect. it is great to be able to have faith in a seller on this level. thanks newegg you rock!!! and give this man a raise Marc.M.Stewart he is a great cust. service rep:)"

This review was modified by toolowdown71 on April 25 2016 04:38:57 PM

2016-04-25

Best Customer Service I've ever had. Period.

"This guy is like, legit the most helpful customer support agent I've ever talked to. Made it easy, was right on top of it, and made me feel good with leaving my problem with him (Not received my package and he took me through the steps to assist and get it checked out). He answered the questions I asked thoroughly and thoughtfully. I will definitely have to come back to him if I ever need any assistance from newegg. I've always been a supporter of newegg, but now I'm even more of one. I'll be buying more from newegg from graphic cards to ram and cpus because of the the good prices and great customer support.

Called a 2nd time and got Ruben again! he's always ontop of it and always helping me out. Will always be asking for Ruben when I call newegg.

Thank you Ruben for you help man.

This review was modified by DarkWhiseprs on April 25 2016 04:11:47 PM

2016-04-25

"Marc was incredibly helpful and really saved what was a nightmare of a situation. Went above and beyond to get in contact with the bank NewEgg Credit uses and sort out the kinks in my previous transactions. Got my purchase complete and shipped in the same day thanks again Marc "

I love the newegg

"Newegg products that are really am very satisfied. And wo it is also very good, the service employees"

This review was modified by INCHUL on April 25 2016 04:58:03 AM

2016-04-23

First Rate Customer Service!

"I recently became a newegg Premier member and purchased a refurbished router for my home. Unfortunately it didn't work, so I got an RMA right away and decided to try the same product again. It didn't work either.

This is where my customer service rep, Cody, saved the day. He apologized for the inconvenience and asked how he could make the situation right. I calmed down from my frustration and decided on a new router from another manufacturer. Even though the new router was significantly more expensive, Cody cheerfully agreed to replace my broken model with this new one with no increase in cost to me. He even had it shipped to me via Fed Ex Priority! What else could a customer ask for?

Needless to say, I'll be making all of my future electronics purchases through the newegg Premier program. The prices are great, and the customer service can't be beat.

This review was modified by gmccardle on April 23 2016 08:36:09 AM

2016-04-23

Very disappointing experience

"I spent a huge chunk of change on a EVGA 980ti GPU and received a faulty unit. The fans start and stop sporadically while making a very odd clicking sound (definitely not normal). My profession requires GPU intensive processing and as such this one order is preventing clients from using my services. Every minute that I sit without a GPU is more money that I cannot make because of something completely out of my control. When I attempted to process a refund, not even two weeks after the order date, I was greeted with "your product is not eligible" from Newegg. Take your business elsewhere as this is a complete ripoff. My hard-earned money is going down the toilet."

2016-04-22

Newegg fixed my horrible day

"Fantastic customer support. I made one call and Henry very quickly and professionally resolved all of my issues and was so helpful I couldn't help but feel happier when I hung up. Newegg is the best hands down!"

This review was modified by whitevipr on April 23 2016 10:58:34 PM

2016-04-22

Bad ink, Good service

"I ordered an all-in-one printer from Newegg for what I thought was an outstanding price. The printer arrived with no ink cartridges. I called the Newegg customer support to see what I could do. I believe I was very fortunate to get an incredibly kind and understanding representative named Troy. He walked me through my order and, without making me feel foolish or anything, pointed out that the printer I ordered was indeed listed as not having any cartridges. Troy was about to tell me to have a nice day when I pointed out that the detailed description in fact say cartridges were listed as "in the box." Turns out that the printer I ordered was listed twice with two different detailed descriptions.
At this point I was ready to give up and just return the printer but Troy did something unexpected to saved the day. Even though I made several mistakes when I ordered by not paying attention, Troy very generously was able to get me a credit with Newegg to help pay for some ink cartridges.
I understand that something this trivial may not impress many people. But in today's society, most customer service representatives take an adversarial stance to complaints like mine. I am thankful that Newegg teaches their staff to win the customer, not the battle.

This review was modified by inkman143280 on April 22 2016 03:57:29 PM

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.