Newegg.com (USCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"I was about to return a computer and say goodbye to Newegg all together, however, the customer support agent Oscar R. impressed me so much, and helped me so much, that I am going to continue to get my computer needs, as well as other personal buys from Newegg "

"Didn't receive rebate from one of their suppliers and they stepped up and gave me a gift card in the amount of the rebate when I didn't even ask them for it. Pretty cool."

"I needed to return my item. I got hassled about the refund via chat until I said I had my Google trusted receipt. They agreed to pay for the item to be shipped back and they refunded the amount of my purchase but not my shipping cost. Robbed me of $10. "

"The customer support rep for Newegg was super helpful. She speedily (and cheerfully) resolved a problem caused accidentally by me. A very good experience!! "

"Excellent service, prices and email, phone support. Representative helped me with no issues."

"Bobbie.G.Chavez - Perfect 10/10"

"I messed up a product return, they didn't have to help me out but they did! I started doing business with them around 2001, they have always had great customer service."

"I had a order problem regarding the confirmation of my punches, my sales representative Anthony was extremely helpful as patient. He helped me with contacting my bank and resolving the issue. Great customer service!"

"NewEgg has always provided me with some good parts for my PC addiction. They supply me with the goods. I get my fix. Their prices are very reasonable, as well. Ordering through NewEgg is quite simple and easy. My most recent order, for a CPU cooler, wasn't as smooth as most other orders, but they handled my claim like champions, and even gave me $10 for the next time I go shopping with them. Kudo's for their kindness, understanding, and eagerness to help another customer with an issue that was resolved with professionalism and exceptionalism!"

"Newegg sets the bar for customer service. They did not ask me to write this review; I asked them how to further spread the word that great service is alive and well in 2015!
Last year, I left a large corporate environment, and wanted to surround myself with the necessary hardware to keep working productively. They were a joy to deal with then, explaining the pros and cons of various monitor and memory upgrade options, and seeing to it that everything arrived on time and in perfect shape. Their on-phone people were both well informed and good-natured. I bought the Premium membership for that professional transition time in my life, which was a good value for saving shipping costs, protecting me from any potential restocking fees in case the new monitor did not work as intended, and for quick shipping.
This year, the Premium membership fee auto-renewed for ~$50, and I called them about 8 days later to explain that I no longer needed this investment. Maxine was interested in the back story, glad that they had done a good job, and explained that their policy was to fully refund an unintentional autorenewal, since I had not ordered anything since that renewal.
Simple as that: one human talking with another, and supported by a company that owns the spirit of excellence in customer service!

"James made our customer service experience with NewEgg a very positive one! That's why we choose NewEgg as our primary vendor for computer & networking hardware. Thanks again NewEgg!"

"Good Customer service. Grade A company!! "

"Newegg's great customer support comes through again and ensures that I will forever remain a customer. The rep went above and beyond what he had to do. This is the kind of company I reward with my business."

"I placed and order and tried to cancel it less than a hour later. I was a bit perturbed that it was "too late" to cancel so I re-contacted them when I received notice that my order had shipped. I was astonished when I was told they would process the refund plus, since it was only a $10 order, I could keep it. Awesome customer service. I will definitely order again."

"Been doing business with Newegg for 3 years now. I've built 2 complete units as with many other repairs and upgrades of other computers. I am a picky hard to please person and have always been treated as a king. Even though im just a little guy. My latest problem was Msi not standing behind their product, they wouldn't, Newegg did. They are a perfect example of how a business should treat their customers. I am a Newegg lifer."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.