Stores > Newegg.com (USA)

• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

2016-08-22

Awesome company with helpful customer service!

"I've been a fan of Newegg for over 10 years now. If I have any issues with what I've ordered, customer service are quick to help resolve them. This time they help credit me a price difference with no issues. I will definitely keep on ordering from them. Their credit card is also wonderful with super financing options."

This review was modified by madlove02 on August 22 2016 03:27:13 AM

2016-08-20

Best Customer Service!

"We highly recommend Newegg. They have great products and customer service! Their staff is very knowledgeable and courteous. We had an issue with our credit card which delayed our purchase past the rebate and discount periods for several items. Newegg worked with us to provide the price of the original order and even gave us credit for rebates that would have come from the manufacturer. We have purchased products from Newegg for many years and haven't had any problems with their products."

This review was modified by SharleneN on August 20 2016 12:39:10 PM

2016-08-19

Return was a breeze!

"Ordered a video card, it didn't work properly. I messed-up the online RMA process so I had to call in. The person was SUPER friendly, helpful, and sympathetic to my issue. Unfortunately, the return shipping label didn't arrive so I called back several days later.
The next representative was equally helpful and apologetic about my having to call back to get it.
The new label arrived within minutes and I'm rollin' again.
Thanks!

This review was modified by JFMJ99 on August 19 2016 11:38:53 AM

2016-08-19

Exactly what i needed and easy as pie

"My customer service representitive helped me quickly and effiently. I would definitly order through newegg again just knowing there service team has such a great attitude "

2016-08-18

Rueben was very friendly and helpful, Newegg saved the day yet again

"Today I called Newegg because I had some trouble with some RAM I had bought. I had already submitted an RMA request online but it told me I had to pay a $58 restocking fee and buy my own label. Newegg has been a great seller in the past so I had confidence that it would help me out once again. At first I was disappointed that the system told me I would be on hold for 30 minutes, so I set up a callback. Although it took a little over an hour to get a call, I was greeted by a Rueben who didn't seem exhausted from all the calls that day. I explained my situation and he left me on hold for a bit before coming back and telling me that not only would they waive the fee - but they would even send me a label! And they did so --- immediately. I was very happy and grateful for their excellent service."

This review was modified by waterdripping on August 18 2016 08:52:39 PM

THANK YOU ANDY!

"Very helpful service, Andy made the return process quick and easy!"

NEWEGG CSR GOES ABOVE & BEYOND

"Had an issue with a video card purchased on Newegg 2 months ago for new computer build.
Return period expired & barcode missing, but CSR "Kara" in Whittier went out of her way to accommodate my situation making it possible for me to upgrade at significant discount.-Even waived shipping-
I had very little expectation of success or satisfaction & was more than pleasantly surprised by the result.
This is a good example of "real" USA based customer service that is quite rare these days.
RM Lome
Tucson Az

This review was modified by jojibro on August 18 2016 03:47:24 PM

above and beyond

"Bought a monitor that I thought would fit my needs, turns out I needed a higher resolution. Spoke with Gaby about a return and she offered to wave the restocking fee because I didn't know about it. She could have charged me, but chose to be generous about my lack of knowledge.

Its superb customer service like this that makes newegg different from the rest.
Keep up the good work!!

ROSE @ CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I chose the live chat option and needed an item to be shipped out today. There still is no guarantee I'll get it tomorrow. But Rose waited for my order to go through and checked in with their warehouse. All seems like my item will arrive in time. Eggsellent customer service and can't beat their prices. Thanks New Egg!

Best,
Alex

couldnt go lower

"When an order is placed and credit card given and excepted and you void it because the address isn't the same as billing you don't call you don't email nothing I called and your person was ignorant didn't know what to do to fix it IU canceled the order you want to keep your product keep it Ill never return to newegg for nothing but a good crap"

This review was modified by cmj1718 on August 18 2016 10:44:45 AM

2016-08-17

terrible service with delivery and charging my card twice!

"Order Date: 9th august 2016 and now its the 18th of august and still have not received my item which was supposed to be express posted out to me (i paid an additional handling fee of 40$ AU for delivery to be completed within 2-3 working days)

I have never used this service and by the experience I never will again.

I was also charged twice on my Credit Card which i'll report as fraud thanks to newegg and have to close off my card.

my email you can see through invoice number or Sales Order Number: 266677543

This review was modified by mawjy on August 17 2016 07:41:57 PM

2016-08-17

AMAZING customer service! 5/5!!!! They actually WANT to help you!

"I've never had such a rough time getting an item shipped, but never have I had such an amazingly pleasant experience toward getting the issue resolved. I spoke with Patrick on the phone, and now that I sit back and think on our prior interaction, I feel guilty for how I began our conversation.

I come from a service position of many years, and after much time spent in it, I can say that it definitely takes a special breed of person to be able to handle all of the nuances and curve-ball situations in a rigid customer environment. Shameful to say, I was "that guy" today: the one that every CSR dreads having in the queue.

Livid and stressed out from FedEx's awful shipping policies, I let it all loose on Patrick, anticipating a horrid customer service experience. Patrick took all of my flak head-on- even while I kept rudely interrupting him and allowing him no time to speak, but he soaked all of it up and used the information I threw to him so angrily and completely turned the situation around 360 degrees. Upon calling, I felt like I was going to blow a gasket. Within five minutes, he calmed me down and assured me that he would take action toward the situation, which he did with utmost professionalism.

What really impressed me was Patrick's ambition to solve my problem. He very confidently and adamantly stated that he was going to get to the bottom of the situation and figure out where and why things went wrong. He never kept me on hold for long and constantly kept me in the loop as to what steps were being taken throughout the entire process. He even went as far as to tell me that if he was not off tomorrow, he would continue researching the issue and follow up with me, but assured that Newegg has an excellent support team to continue on, should that need to happen. This is dedication. Employees like that are very rare to find and should be embraced for future leadership opportunities.

Patrick was brutally honest with me over my options to correct a faulty shipping process, and I appreciated not being given some majestic dog-and-pony show to try and lighten up the circumstance. While my customer's loyalty is jeopardized because I was not able to get him his computer parts today, it is not Newegg's fault. My customer will just have to live with the fact that this is not a perfect world and things go wrong sometimes with logistics. Hell, maybe I should listen to my own advice.

To make a short story long, I have never used Newegg's customer service for more than simple, minute questions. Today made me a believer that they will do everything they can to take care of you and keep your business. Patrick did a phenomenal job ensuring my satisfaction, and because of the outstanding work he did today, I will continue telling my friends about Newegg, along with doing more shopping here in the future. Thank you, Patrick!

This review was modified by du4lstrik3 on August 17 2016 06:04:12 PM

2016-08-17

Save $$!!! Buy your next computer from Newegg!!

"Buying a computer from Newegg will save you at least $200 to $300 than if you were to purchase the same computer at an electronics retail store. Newegg has great prices and a great selection also. My computer arrived earlier than I had expected and in perfect condition. Also, their customer service is EXCELLENT!! The tech support is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly even though you are asking them 1001 questions about your computer because you forgot to buy the book "Computers for Idiots". I am now a new and loyal customer. No one told me to write this. This is just my experience with Newegg. Great job Newegg!! And thanks for all your help to Michael, a very nice, patient, and extremely knowledgeable tech support person. I give both Newegg and Michael 5 eggs. "

2016-08-16

Evan new exactly the dilemma I was facing!

"As Usual My first choice in building PCs is New Egg, I have been a builder for over 14 years My latest issue was puting the parts together for a new windows 10 Build.. Lo and Behold components have changed and the item ordered was incompatible with my new build . Evan was able to catch the order in time to avoid the dreaded rma process..
Thanks for the fast work!

This review was modified by Desktop4ever on August 16 2016 02:47:18 PM

2016-08-16

Helpfulness at it's finest

"I recently ordered a laptop for back to school at Newegg.com and it turns out I messed up the phone number on the shipping address, lucky, Juan F. from newegg's customer service did a great job on fixing the problem and also providing a 2 day shipping method instead of the regular 4 to 7 day shipping so I could receive my laptop before i went off to school! GREAT JOB NEWEGG, I plan on recommending it to my friends and family.
-William

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.