• Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

2015-07-28

"I had an issue with one of my orders and the Newegg phone representative, Aldo, was immensely helpful in resolving it. He was kind, courteous, and checked back regularly while I was placed on hold. I couldn't ask for better service.

I can't say the same for Newegg's e-mail chat system. They have yet to respond to my issue (nearing the 48 hour mark)."

2015-07-28

"Newegg has always been a good competitor in the home builder market. I built my first computer using newegg in 2004 and they've never let me down. Fast service and good customer support. The few times I've had to use the return an item, I ordered incompatible hardware, the process was quick and easy. I have never had a reason not to shop newegg."

2015-07-28

"Best customer service I have seen in a while. Quick and efficient."

2015-07-28

"Been ordering from Newegg since 2004 and have always had quality service. For the very few times I've had to contact Newegg, their customer service has always been polite and top notch. Keep up the good work."

2015-07-28

"Exceptional customer service. I was trying to return an item over the return period and I was technically going against everything they stated and at first they said they could not help me. When I explained my situation further the customer service person went far beyond my expectations and empathized with my situation, giving me credit in store when I had just about given up on getting anything back. They have accepted all returns I have ever made without a hassle and have worked with me on anything else I needed help with. Keeps me a loyal customer! Thanks NewEgg."

2015-07-27

"I've had some issues over the weekend regarding a lost shipment but it was not Newegg's fault at all! As a matter of fact, It took me less than 10 minutes to try to contact them and get my issues solved vs. calling the shipping company, which was annoying. I love shopping at Newegg, as I usually do when I build computers. The downside about being from CA is the tax, but their prices are usually very competitive versus other resellers that it often offsets that, AND I usually get items shipped within 2 days because I only live 1 hour away from the City of Industry. All in all, I've never had an issue with any of the items bought, and when I do, the customer service is always there to patch it up. The only real issue I have is the restocking fee, but whatever. Also, I want to give a shout out to Clover S. and Annie A. for helping me with my customer assistance needs quickly and smoothly! "

2015-07-27

"I ordered a Geforce video card and the bundled game was Batman: Arkham Knight, which ended up having bad performance issues, so bad that it was taken off store shelves. Later, when nvidia bundled the new metal gear solid V game, Newegg worked with me to trade my Batman key for the metal gear solid key at no cost to myself."

2015-07-27

"I had a question regarding my order. Davyon is knowledgeable and was most helpful. In 12 years of doing business with Newegg I have had very few issues. I have never had an issue they couldn't take care of. Thank you Newegg for being in business."

2015-07-27

"I have ordered from Newegg atleast 10 times, and every time I have been greatly impressed! The prices are very competitive and the shipping price is usually free (or close to free). Also, customer service is excellent!!! The only con about my experience is that twice my order has taken about a day extra (than predicted) to show up."

2015-07-27

"Excellent experience all around. Fast shipping, great customer service."

2015-07-27

"I had a few question regarding my order and decided to contact customer service. I was amazed at the level of service I received. I spoke to a representative named Abbi V. She was courteous, knowledgeable, and very professional. She followed through until my issue was resolved and insured I was satisfied. In this day and age where nasty is the norm it is refreshing to come across someone with such a pleasant disposition that understands the importance of good customer service. I would definitely order again with Newegg and rest assured that in the event I have an issue it will be quickly resolved thanks to agents like Abbi."

2015-07-27

"I purchased a GPU in between promotions and was sad to learn that my timing was off. I decided to give chat support a try. My wait was relatively short and to my surprise Newegg was able to comply with my request to receive a new code. Very happy to see an online retailer go above and beyond. Happy to shop with Newegg."

2015-07-26

"I had just bought anew video card afew days before they went on sale with a free video game promotion. I contacted NewEgg through their customer support chat service and the nice person on the other end offered me the free game even though technically i wasn't eligible. Great customer care! I will definitely shop more at NewEgg!"

2015-07-26

"Awesome customer support and service always speedy delivery no matter which option i choose"

2015-07-26

"I bought a video card 2 days before a free game promotion from Nvidia began. I contacted Newegg Customer Service and they immediatley gave me the free game with no questions asked. This is the type of service I have always received from Newegg and this is why I continue to shop there."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.