N1 Wireless User

"Fuck this scammy smelling scam hole. Saw a surface pro 2 for 699 and the type cover for 40 bucks! too good to be true! since there are no product reviews i googled "n1 wireless". Sure enough i check this site "re-seller ratings" which is also linked on N1's site, and out of 500+ reviews, a 2 star rating. those two stars look like they came from paid off reviewers or even inside scammers leaving favorable reviews. But its obvious real people are getting scammed so im glad i found this site. Something too good to be true online probably is. I like the review with 5 stars and a bunch of question marks that's a sign for sure."

"I'm a customer of N1Wireless since 2012 and have purchased 4 different phones in separate occasions, all the phones are still working properly. I find their customer service very professional and knowledgeable. During each of my purchases, they ship on time and the items are exactly as they described them.

I have recommended this company to many friends, and as long as they keep the service the way they have it, I will keep recommending buying from them.

modified review This review was modified by dr-blackcat on October 22 2013 09:09:49 PM

"I bought a cel phone, apple G3 for 90 yr old mother at N wireless. The item was sold to me via their website as in new condition. My received it it the item arrived 4 weeks after the stated delivery date and after I called twice to inquire about the order.When the phone arrived it did not work, she took it to the Att store for a check out and they also claimed it was broken. She then sent it back to me and when I called the company they claimed Iwas beyond the 2 week return policy. I had the phone thoroughly checked: it was clearly very much a used item, the battery was dead and the mother board was broken. Without a question I was sold a used and broken item which was stated to be new on line"

modified review This review was modified by remb on October 10 2013 09:48:09 PM

"Worst customer support I've ever seen!!!! DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM N1WIRELESS!!!!!

Is this store real?! I'm starting to doubt now!!!
I've ordered an item in 8th of May 2013. I was informed that it was shipped the next day.
Until today, 8 weeks after, still no news about where it is.
I've contacted customer support several times, by message in their website, and only once they answered sying that I should wait....!!!
The normal delivery time should be 5-14 business days. Today I'm counting 38 business days!!!! And they don't feel obliged to inform me about the delivery status or, at least, what can I do?!!
I also tried phone support, seemed it would solve the problem, but still no answer.
Now it's not only a question of the money spent, that I may never get back!! It's a question of lack of respect for the customer that this company shows!!!! And it's really annoying me!!!!!
So here's my advice:
DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM N1WIRELESS!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by ac1970 on July 03 2013 05:20:27 AM

"WARNING: I ordered a phone from N1 on April 18. I never received it so I called them and I spoke to a customer service rep who tells me that the phone is not in stock and I should have received an email. I didn't.

He says the phone will be in stock in a couple of days if I will wait so I agree. Two days later I receive an email from the company stating the item had been shipped. The shipping status on the USPS.com site is electronic Shipping Info Received, which bascially means they printed a shipping label but the post office has not necessarily received the package. Waiting another week, I never receive the phone so I call again. I speak to Joe who said he will check on the status with the post office and if I don't see the status updated in the next day or so call him back. I didn't receive the phone the next day so I called back and asked for Joe.

Finally, Joe says the phone has been out of stock for awhile and admits it was never shipped. They charged my credit card for an item that was never shipped. I am contacting the Attorney Generals office.

modified review This review was modified by grovitecowgirl on May 03 2013 02:05:14 PM

"This company excellent I was looking to buy phone for my Son, they helped me find the right phone.
They have great service good place to buy.

"Just finish speaking to Albert and I must say I was very impressed with his service snd knowledge of the products I wanted to order. This is my second time ordering from N1Wireless and so far I am very satisfied. Will definitely continue to order from them and also will reccommend to my relatives and friends"

"THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME DOING BUSINESS WITH N1 WIRELESS AND THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN AWESOME. I FOUND THEM ONLINE WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR AN AFFORDABLE BUT EXCELLENT CONDITION BLACKBERRY BOLD TO BUY ON GOOGLE. THE PHONE THEY SENT WAS IN REALLY EXCELLENT CONDITION COMPARED TO THE PRICE I PAYED, AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WONDERFUL WITH UP TO THE MINUTE UPDATE ON YOUR PURCHASE TILL DELIVERY. I JUST PLACED AN ORDER FOR 2 MORE PHONES AS GIFTS FOR MY FRIENDS....FELIX. "

"Dont ever buy anything from N1wireless... They sell refurbished things and they wont help in replacing or repairing. I regretted ever dealing with them"

modified review This review was modified by eaaminu on October 18 2013 06:00:05 PM

"The customer service personnel are gracious, well informed, and customer focused. A delight! Joan"

"hello everyone i am a costumer of n1wireless.com from the first review of the site looks like very solid store
but i already ordered my phone on 16-Dec-2012 04:42:36 $ 146.99 AUTHORIZED, SHIPPED but already February 3 still no news sometimes they pick up the phone somtimes not and every representative telling different story so still no news even i was complaining and calling them so many times

"Though price may look attractive, do yourself a favor: STAY AWAY!
I bought a Motorola Tablet at N1. "Factory Refurbished" was listed as: "This product has been tested and restored to meet factory standards. It will demonstrate full functionality and include all original accessories. It may show minimal signs of handling. This product comes with a 14 day satisfaction guarantee" DON'T BELIEVE IT. Problems started right away. After the purchase and charge, I received e-mail next day stating it as out of stock. Same day in the evening, that it was shipped. Called, submitted ticket on their site for clarification. No response ever. Then the hassle of going to Post Office as N1 requires delivery signature. Then came the worst. When I opened the tablet, I immediately noticed bad scratches on back and ON DISPLAY. In addition, a section of edge that covers some sort of service connector (m.b. or 3g/4g) was missing. Requesting RMA online didn't fruit for 2 days. on 3rd I called and a rude person made me a favor (in her mind) of making RMA. At my expense. N1's agreement says that shipping (both ways) is non-refundable and that person wasn't even willing to talk about it ("read RMAS e-mail, bye-bye")... They also list 20%restocking. Unconditionally. Will see. If they don't refund fully, I'll just complain with Credit Card...

modified review This review was modified by garyk02453 on January 15 2013 08:08:19 AM

"Ordered a Galaxy Nexus on Dec. 28th (3 - 6 day delivery). Did not received the phone on the 6th day. Gave customer service a call. The first rep. was extremely rude and hung up on me when I told her I did not receive their notification that the phone was in back order. All I had was a confirmation email with my credit card number and sales amount. So, I called back. The second customer service rep. was a little more amenable but still told me the same garbage as the first lady. I saved myself the hassle and canceled the order with this second rate company. Never again will I do business with this bush league supposed reseller. Trust me, do not order from them!!!!!"

"Please please please do yourself a favor and do not purchase an item from N1 Wireless. This is the only place Ive ordered from that thinks 4+ business days is a normal processing time when they offer a next day delivery option. And dont get me started on their non existent customer service.... I called to figure out the status of my order since I received an order shipped email (not an order processed email) but still had not received the item 5 days later. The rep went on to argue with me as if it was my fault for having modest expectations of actually receiving a product in the expedited shipping time that I PAID for. The extra cost at other merchants is well worth the piece of mind of knowing that you will get your order in a timely fashion."

"I ordered an Apple iPhone 3G S 32 GB Black Unlocked on 11/16 I was finally notified on the 25th that the package had shipped (it hadn't) I called on Dec 5th and was told they would look into it. They then called me back and lied to my face by telling me it had been returned by the post office. You can see from this tracking info that they notified the post office but that it never left their facility. I can now get no one to answer the phone and on 12/12/12 I still do not have my phone. This vendor is a liar at best and thieves at worst. Never do business them."

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member
N1 Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!