Stores > N1 Wireless

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review N1 Wireless by clicking a star below.
2017-08-05

NEVER BUY ANYTHING IN MY LIFE AGAIN

"STUPIDIEST EVER, NEVER AGAIN..THEY R CHEATERS"

2017-07-21

Good Experience

"I ordered a new Samsung Gear Fit2, in blue but had to switch to black because they didn't have blue any longer. They shipped it fast, ordered Friday, received Thursday of the next week. Sadly, it was not in the original box and didn't have the manual, but that's fine since I saved about $50. The item appeared new and is working great so far."

2017-07-18

beats powerbeats 3! not authentic... came in non-beats box & do not look authentic beats

"Tried calling them & emailed messages to get idea about the product & when shipping - No answer on phone - waited long on hold. absolutely no customer service!!! Bought Beats Powerbeats 3 - claimed on their site new open box. product came in unmarked boxes (not open beats box) & possibly not are authentic beats. emailed for returning as these were for gift & can not give product as received - but 2 days no response still. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. WARNING... read reviews prior to buying from them"

2017-07-14

they are fraud

"i purchase a Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earphones from them, in the box there is just the accessories , no heaphones, when i contacted with them they didn't respond back, they are robbers, dont buy from them"

2017-06-28

happy customer

"Amazing service and great products!"

2017-06-20

Very happy customer

"Do not believe any bad review you see about this company. They are great, fast shipping and good support. Very happy customer. "

2017-06-19

Very bad purchsing expereice from this site

"I bought apple stainless steel apple watch they mentioned that was new but missing retail box ...but it was not matching with description new-never used apple actually activation locked I sent the messages to return it's back but they did not give me any response .

2017-06-14

Don't Buy!

"Don't buy! I went and purchased something on their website, changed currency to $AUD, my receipts shows $158AUD, then they charged me in $211AUD after $158 was converted to USD.

I queried why was it converted to USD and they never offered me an explanation but only offered rude and impolite responses.

Avoid these this seller like a plague.

2017-05-11

I have just bought a Samsung S7

"The description said it is new open box, but the box does not come with ear piece and sim card slot open pin. That is not NEW and open box. Parts should not be missing from the box."

2017-05-04

Item exactly as described

"Item exactly as described . Quick shipping."

2017-04-19

No product no refund

"Ordered 2 bose headphones and a Samsung Tab, the package comes signature confirmation so HAD to go to the post office to pick it up, there are no headphones in the package, and the samsung tab does not charge, email the customer service no response, call them they never pick up... initiated dispute with credit card company for the 250$, hopefully I get something back. "

2017-04-13

Matte black special edition beats solo3

"It was great! They gave my headphones earlier than normal definitely will buy from this site AGAIN"

2017-03-30

Happy

"Order the LG Tone Ultra. Package came sooner than I thought. And everything work fine. I'm happy I hit yall up next time"

2017-02-25

Have to wait 2 weeks extra..but good price

"Ordered a Dell U2715 refurb..price was great..have to wait 2 weeks more than initial date. Called Cx care and he made an excuse that the shipping is 70 dollars from NY to LA. But overall I am happy"

2017-02-09

Condesending liars

"I ordered an 8g micro sd card for my new phone. It said on the site it was "in stock" the next morning I had an email saying my item was on "backorder" and they wanted permission to charge my card nearly 3x as much. I declined. I got another email asking the same exact thing. I declined. I also followed it up with an email requesting a full refund. I did not recieve an answer so 2 days later I sent another email that went unanswered. So I called the number on the site. The guy was unnecessarily rude to me and promised the money would be on my card within 24 hrs.
The next day my money still had not been returned. So I called again. The guy I spoke with was condescending and disrespectful. He kept saying "You are a female, Let me speak!"
I demanded to speak with a supervisor and he put me on hold for 10min. I hung up in hopes of getting someone else. Not so lucky. He gave me my "transaction number" and promptly hung up on me.
I hope this company gets shut down for its crappy business practices.
**As of 2/9/17 @ 8:47pm est, my money still is "pending". My bank is investigating**

Share N1 Wireless's store rating

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member
N1 Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!