Stores > N1 Wireless

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

This place is great!

"I bought a pair of beats studio wired for this place and they totally delivered. They sold this product for over 40% off of retail price which sounded too good to be true. But in turn, I received an authentic pair of headphones and in the condition listed! Quick shopping and great seller! Thanks "

"I ordered a 600$ product 6 days ago and I was waiting to be shipped in 48 hours like the company's website, but now its 6 days and I still don't know if my product will be shipped."

This review was modified by Pedropauloccr on June 14 2016 05:16:49 PM

"great company fast delivery. good phones as described."

"I ordered something on there for a friend. Never got it, the tracking number has been invalid since day 1, and they haven't responded to any e-mails. Filing a dispute about it with my bank. :) AS ALL OF YOU SHOULD DO!"

"I ordered a Surface 2 with a two-year warranty. I'm starting to suspect that no warranty ever existed in the first place. It was just a way for them to charge me $20 more. I received no warranty in the mail, complained twice through their email service to no avail, and finally called their home office and spoke with a gentleman who immediately said they'd forgotten to ship the warranty and would send it soon. Weeks later, nothing. SCAM."

This review was modified by n1wireless_scammed_me on June 25 2015 02:47:09 PM

"Just bought a Samsung dae751 sound dock the thing was scratched and damaged missing the remote control and manual got a RA number and sent it back. The order was shipped out 10 days after the order was placed originally. They called and said it was not the unit they shipped to me . It sure as hell was the exact unit they sent still labeled and taped from them, I packed it up that night and paid 34 bucks shipping to send it back to their p.o.box as instructed. Don't ever buy from these thieves, crooks, con artists . You will lose every time. I guess I'm out 300.00 although I will file a claim against them."

"They sent me a defective item. It does not charge and the volume does not work. I asked for a return label to exchange the item they refused. They stated I would have to pay to return defective item. I had to contact my cc company to dispute the charge. Very bad service and no testing of items. I would not purchase from this vender again."

This review was modified by TMKTMK on February 21 2015 07:12:32 AM

I just ordered a controller from these wads!! Just read the reviews! Had I read the reviews sooner I would have ordered elsewhere! Hope I don't get stroked like everyone else from these @#*# sticks!

This review was modified by Serg123 on January 17 2015 12:58:58 PM

"I had the worst customer service experience of my life! After finding out that the product I ordered for Christmas was out of stock and my order was canceled the man on the phone yelled at me! My card has still not been refunded. I asked to speak to his supervisor and I have had no returned phone call! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!"

This review was modified by csapp on December 15 2014 01:42:00 PM

" I had a horrible experience with N1 Wireless. I ordered a product on cyber monday and it was canceled later that day because it was out of stock. At that point it was too late to order it anywhere else. When I called the service center the gentleman on the phone was of no help whatsoever. After reading the rest of the reviews for this site I regret having ever used them. Don't fall for their low prices it's not worth the hassle."

This review was modified by bschaller721 on December 04 2014 03:32:05 PM

"This Company is nothing but fraud. I bought 3 surfaces for my sales team. One came damaged did not even start and I had to return it and pay for the return shipment. It gets better, they replaced it with 32 gb instead of 64 gb which I bought. BE CAREFUL. This company is nothing but they are there to get your money and you will be wasting your time and aggravation. "

This review was modified by AJAtlanta on November 30 2014 02:44:32 PM

"I just ordered a surface rt and didn't see these reviews hopefully all goes well but if not I suggest anyone who had a issue with them or has a continues problem to contact and report them to the Better Business Bureau!!!!!!! I know I will if this issue happens to me."

This is a website of fraud. I buy a HTC one, they offer it as new and I got used carved with scrapes and burnt LCD. Take a week to answer emails and make time for the return of your money do not want you back everything you paid. do not recommend it, not buy here again.

This review was modified by JavierS on September 30 2014 10:27:14 PM

"This is an absolutely fraud website. I bought 5 Surface RT 64GB tablet, they were described as factory refurbished, but they are not. no serial no, no UPC, no warranty, and no factory boxes. I tried to contact them through the phone number on their website. Nobody picked up the phone at all. FRAUD! STAY AWAY from it"

"Fuck this scammy smelling scam hole. Saw a surface pro 2 for 699 and the type cover for 40 bucks! too good to be true! since there are no product reviews i googled "n1 wireless". Sure enough i check this site "re-seller ratings" which is also linked on N1's site, and out of 500+ reviews, a 2 star rating. those two stars look like they came from paid off reviewers or even inside scammers leaving favorable reviews. But its obvious real people are getting scammed so im glad i found this site. Something too good to be true online probably is. I like the review with 5 stars and a bunch of question marks that's a sign for sure."

Share N1 Wireless's store rating

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member
N1 Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!