Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"I had the worst customer service experience of my life! After finding out that the product I ordered for Christmas was out of stock and my order was canceled the man on the phone yelled at me! My card has still not been refunded. I asked to speak to his supervisor and I have had no returned phone call! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!"

modified review This review was modified by csapp on December 15 2014 01:42:00 PM

" I had a horrible experience with N1 Wireless. I ordered a product on cyber monday and it was canceled later that day because it was out of stock. At that point it was too late to order it anywhere else. When I called the service center the gentleman on the phone was of no help whatsoever. After reading the rest of the reviews for this site I regret having ever used them. Don't fall for their low prices it's not worth the hassle."

modified review This review was modified by bschaller721 on December 04 2014 03:32:05 PM

"This Company is nothing but fraud. I bought 3 surfaces for my sales team. One came damaged did not even start and I had to return it and pay for the return shipment. It gets better, they replaced it with 32 gb instead of 64 gb which I bought. BE CAREFUL. This company is nothing but they are there to get your money and you will be wasting your time and aggravation. "

modified review This review was modified by AJAtlanta on November 30 2014 02:44:32 PM

"I just ordered a surface rt and didn't see these reviews hopefully all goes well but if not I suggest anyone who had a issue with them or has a continues problem to contact and report them to the Better Business Bureau!!!!!!! I know I will if this issue happens to me."

This is a website of fraud. I buy a HTC one, they offer it as new and I got used carved with scrapes and burnt LCD. Take a week to answer emails and make time for the return of your money do not want you back everything you paid. do not recommend it, not buy here again.

modified review This review was modified by JavierS on September 30 2014 10:27:14 PM

"This is an absolutely fraud website. I bought 5 Surface RT 64GB tablet, they were described as factory refurbished, but they are not. no serial no, no UPC, no warranty, and no factory boxes. I tried to contact them through the phone number on their website. Nobody picked up the phone at all. FRAUD! STAY AWAY from it"

N1 Wireless User

"Fuck this scammy smelling scam hole. Saw a surface pro 2 for 699 and the type cover for 40 bucks! too good to be true! since there are no product reviews i googled "n1 wireless". Sure enough i check this site "re-seller ratings" which is also linked on N1's site, and out of 500+ reviews, a 2 star rating. those two stars look like they came from paid off reviewers or even inside scammers leaving favorable reviews. But its obvious real people are getting scammed so im glad i found this site. Something too good to be true online probably is. I like the review with 5 stars and a bunch of question marks that's a sign for sure."

"I'm a customer of N1Wireless since 2012 and have purchased 4 different phones in separate occasions, all the phones are still working properly. I find their customer service very professional and knowledgeable. During each of my purchases, they ship on time and the items are exactly as they described them.

I have recommended this company to many friends, and as long as they keep the service the way they have it, I will keep recommending buying from them.

modified review This review was modified by dr-blackcat on October 22 2013 09:09:49 PM

"I bought a cel phone, apple G3 for 90 yr old mother at N wireless. The item was sold to me via their website as in new condition. My received it it the item arrived 4 weeks after the stated delivery date and after I called twice to inquire about the order.When the phone arrived it did not work, she took it to the Att store for a check out and they also claimed it was broken. She then sent it back to me and when I called the company they claimed Iwas beyond the 2 week return policy. I had the phone thoroughly checked: it was clearly very much a used item, the battery was dead and the mother board was broken. Without a question I was sold a used and broken item which was stated to be new on line"

modified review This review was modified by remb on October 10 2013 09:48:09 PM

"Worst customer support I've ever seen!!!! DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM N1WIRELESS!!!!!

Is this store real?! I'm starting to doubt now!!!
I've ordered an item in 8th of May 2013. I was informed that it was shipped the next day.
Until today, 8 weeks after, still no news about where it is.
I've contacted customer support several times, by message in their website, and only once they answered sying that I should wait....!!!
The normal delivery time should be 5-14 business days. Today I'm counting 38 business days!!!! And they don't feel obliged to inform me about the delivery status or, at least, what can I do?!!
I also tried phone support, seemed it would solve the problem, but still no answer.
Now it's not only a question of the money spent, that I may never get back!! It's a question of lack of respect for the customer that this company shows!!!! And it's really annoying me!!!!!
So here's my advice:
DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM N1WIRELESS!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by ac1970 on July 03 2013 05:20:27 AM

"WARNING: I ordered a phone from N1 on April 18. I never received it so I called them and I spoke to a customer service rep who tells me that the phone is not in stock and I should have received an email. I didn't.

He says the phone will be in stock in a couple of days if I will wait so I agree. Two days later I receive an email from the company stating the item had been shipped. The shipping status on the USPS.com site is electronic Shipping Info Received, which bascially means they printed a shipping label but the post office has not necessarily received the package. Waiting another week, I never receive the phone so I call again. I speak to Joe who said he will check on the status with the post office and if I don't see the status updated in the next day or so call him back. I didn't receive the phone the next day so I called back and asked for Joe.

Finally, Joe says the phone has been out of stock for awhile and admits it was never shipped. They charged my credit card for an item that was never shipped. I am contacting the Attorney Generals office.

modified review This review was modified by grovitecowgirl on May 03 2013 02:05:14 PM

"This company excellent I was looking to buy phone for my Son, they helped me find the right phone.
They have great service good place to buy.

"Just finish speaking to Albert and I must say I was very impressed with his service snd knowledge of the products I wanted to order. This is my second time ordering from N1Wireless and so far I am very satisfied. Will definitely continue to order from them and also will reccommend to my relatives and friends"

"THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME DOING BUSINESS WITH N1 WIRELESS AND THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN AWESOME. I FOUND THEM ONLINE WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR AN AFFORDABLE BUT EXCELLENT CONDITION BLACKBERRY BOLD TO BUY ON GOOGLE. THE PHONE THEY SENT WAS IN REALLY EXCELLENT CONDITION COMPARED TO THE PRICE I PAYED, AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WONDERFUL WITH UP TO THE MINUTE UPDATE ON YOUR PURCHASE TILL DELIVERY. I JUST PLACED AN ORDER FOR 2 MORE PHONES AS GIFTS FOR MY FRIENDS....FELIX. "

"Dont ever buy anything from N1wireless... They sell refurbished things and they wont help in replacing or repairing. I regretted ever dealing with them"

modified review This review was modified by eaaminu on October 18 2013 06:00:05 PM

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

N1 Wireless is not a merchant member
N1 Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!