mysexyzentai Reviews - mysexyzentai.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.50/10 19 reviews

mysexyzentai is not a merchant member
mysexyzentai does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Very bad quality products..! My pantyhose and bodyhose torn within the second time try. And the information regarding the size is not correct. The size shipped is small and not suit. Delivery took almost 1 month which is unacceptable..! The website also not allow customer to write comment freely, which not able to publish the correct feedback on the product. Overall, this is very bad Chinese Company..!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Great bargain, but poor customer service and barely-acceptable quality.

I ordered three zentai suits 6 weeks ago, and it's taken until now for all the issues with the order to get worked out, and I've spent many hours contacting them to resolve the issues over phone(unworkable due to poor connection to China and language intelligibility issues), web chat, and email from the USA.

Two of the three suits arrived made out of the wrong fabric from what I ordered. After lots of communication where I felt like I was pulling teeth, we ended up with a resolution where I kept one and got a refund for the lower quality fabric I received, and had them redo the other one.

The base issue seems to be that the Chinese customer service rep's time isn't very valuable to the company by USA standards, so they have every motivation to drag out the resolution process, probably hoping I'll just get frustrated and give up. Negotiating a reasonable resolution for the issues with my $110 order ended up taking as long as I might spend negotiating a used car purchase here in the USA.

BTW I can't see out of the faces of any of the three well enough to feel safe in crowds of people.

Rating 8/104/5

"They delivered roughly on time (couple of days later than i expected) but overall it was good."

"My Sexy Zentai delivers awesome products and the customer Service is impecable. I'm a late night shopper so it worked out great that there is a time difference between CA and China so all the reps where available. Not to mention the Spiderman outfit that I ordered was the bomb!!!!! I will definitely come again. This says alot for me.If you are paranoid about the site name and the email address that contact you do not worry this is 100% legit. I am a witness to the great service."

"Arrived "Down Under" in Australia morning of 7th May 2012, and I am very happy with the products and the workmanship -- all fit very well {I was going to say: "like a Glove"}. Thank You for the up date E-Mails, which were very much appreciated. The package was well packed, and having to "sign for" protects all parties. Thank you once again."

modified review This review was modified by pweather-45 on May 07 2012 03:29:09 AM

"It was amazing!!! I have to give detail by detail on my incredible experience. So to begin with, I ordered a big order (8 zentai suits, over $300) and I needed it in exactly 10 days time. They assured me that I would get it in time, eventhough I worried them over and over about it. They responded to every email and inquiry that I had & always kept me up to date. I did, indeed, receive my product in time. Everything fit well & was exactly the sizes that I ordered. They even followed up with me after I received my order to make sure I was satisfied and happy. MySexyZentai and their staff are all wonderful! I love them very much & would definitely do business with them again."

"I purchased my first 2 suits from here, and I must say, I am impressed with the speed of things. I ordered both suit in different sizes with custom options and was quoted a 3- 5 day processing time. With an additional 7 - 10 days for delivery as I picked EMS at first. Paid via paypal.

A day after my order was being processed, I contact customer support to see if I could change the shipping method to express shipping. I was willing to pay the extra cost necessary. However, they were okay with me changing the shipping method and in fact, absorbed the additional cost for the express shipping! I was pleasantly surprised!

I placed my order on the 16 of April, and received my suits today, the 21st of April, just as I was about to leave for work and I must say, I'm very, very pleased with the service provided. I will definitely be patronizing again!

"hey. im not writing this review because i mainly wanna win the ipad2, but because i think its quite important to rate sellers, so other people learn out of others fault and dont get trapped by dubious sellers!
With mysexyzentai this wasnt the case!:)
The producing time was quite long, because of the new year in china :( still they managed to do get my zentai ready in 14days, plus like 3 days of shipping! i was really surprised about the shipping time!
the zentai is just like its shown on the sites pictures. its not that much of a special zentai, but for its price, its awesome plus it fits quite good!
last thing i wanna mention is the support, i love that you chat with the support service if you have any wishes. like i really needed the zentai to arrive soon, and they managed this for me, so big thanks!

Rating 8/104/5

"Fabric is fine, but the custom measurements can be a bit to be desired. The way the legs are measured needs to be fixed."

Rating 6/103/5

"Love the costume, with ONE exception: I can not see out of the eyes on this thing. Don't you sell these so that you can see?"

Rating 8/104/5

"I am very happy with my order. I enjoy the superhero gear. I have ordered more. I really find the staff friendly and helpful. There is also so much to choose from. My only suggestion is for a shorter delilvery time. When you pay extra for express shipping it should get here faster. "

"I was very satisfied with my order & service. Though the item was international, it arrived when it was quoted. The item was intact and came in a timely fashion similar to orders from Overstock.com and Amazon. I'll be ready for the next mysexyzentai order soon. Thanks."

"I'm very displeased with them. They didn't inform me about a very important measurement and then placed the blame on me. They didn't refund me nor did they make me a new costume with the right measurements. They never offered an exchange either. I would have paid the return fee."

Rating 4/102/5

"Still waiting with no updates or order status"

Rating 6/103/5

"The outfit was delivered in great time and the item is exactly what I ordered. The quality is slightly disappointing when it comes to detail - the star on the front was obviously cut quickly and without measurement, because it isn't symmetrical at all. Also, many loose strands from the stitching are hanging out, and it looks as if the costume has the potential to fall apart after a few wears. I would order from this company again, but I'd stick to normal solid-color zentai suits and create my own costume from there, rather than order their pre-made ones. The stitching is easily remedied if you can sew, but but sloppy cutting of fabric in other areas would make me think twice about full costumes from them."