MyMMs.comCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.91/10 0.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"This company is the biggest joke in history. I've never had such a bad transaction as I did with My M&MS. You would think a company like M&MS would want to uphold there reputation but apparently not. I placed an order on on 2/2 and said it would come on or before 2/6. I check order status 2/6 to see order status online but says this order is unavaliable at this time. I call them at the end of the day when it doesn't come. After being on the phone 20 minutes waiting for agent, I hung up. I then sent them an email describing what it said online and that they didn't come. On Monday after hearing nothing I send yet another email which went unanswered. On Tuesday I call again and was on hold for a hour and never spoke with anyone! What kind of company is this, completely unexceptable. I send another email at this point pissed off by there horrible customer service. Days and days go by and I had given up hope. I wrote it off as a loss when friday comes and I haven't got a call or email back. This was a Valentine's Day gift. I finally get a call TODAY 2/15, the day after it. 9 days after my first email and calls. Ridiculous!!! Then they have nerve tell me that I owe $9? Saying that it was $39 and I paid $30. It was in fact $29.99 shipped and have screen shot to prove it I tell her. Also it wouldn't let you complete check out with out paying! Lies. Next she says the image I used (of my fiancés car) couldn't be use that only faces. Wtf?? After arguing with her that it's a pic I took of our car, I tell her just delete the pick and send it. Now scheduled to come 2/26....20 days later then originally told and 12 days after Valentine's Day. Company is a complete and utter joke. Stay away at all costs"

modified review This review was modified by 08SolarFlareH3 on February 15 2015 05:20:53 PM

"Ordered on 2/10 received on 2/14 after reading negative reviews I was worried. I must say they arrived on time and just what I ordered. Happy customer. Thank you "

modified review This review was modified by Brandi72 on February 14 2015 06:00:17 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Placed an order 2/2, delivery for 2/13, checked status on their site 4 times and always the same "order in progress" message, incl. today which is 2/14. Chat ALWAYS "off line". Called 4X, waited on hold 15-20 min, then a fifth call yesterday (day order was due) and waited on hold 30 minutes and NEVER SPOKE TO A CUST SERVICE REP ONCE! I just listened to their stupid M&M comedy routine loop over and over and over. It's not funny. The email on their "contact us" form does not work. They have not sent ONE SINGLE EMAIL about the status of my order, whether or not it shipped, and they've definitely not acknowledged the fact the order was due yesterday. I've written an official letter to cancel my order since I have no other option except to use the mail. I've contacted my CC company to refuse a charge if they ever try. RUN THE OTHER WAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by 1c2g on February 14 2015 11:43:37 AM

"If I could give this pathetic company less than 1 star for every category, I would. Long story short: received wrong order, was on hold over an hour twice trying to get issue resolved, customer service rep Chris was pathetically apathetic and offered no resolution. The fact that these guys are an affiliate of M&Ms is a disgrace. Any reputable company would be disgusted by the business practices of these folks. "

modified review This review was modified by Mwblue82 on February 13 2015 10:40:33 AM

"I purhcased the Groupon voucher to try out the site. It was going to be a birthday gift for a friend who loves chocolate - m&m's and her favorite character would be fantastic! Well, I ran into issues.

First off, they do not print copyrighted or trademarked entities on the m&m's. It may seem like a common sense thing, it was nowhere stated on the Groupon page and on their website (Groupon shoud list that), it's listed under the "Do's and Don't's" section when you click to add an image. They rejected my images twice and finally I uploaded something generic (a pixelated turtle) that was created by me. This time, I didn't get an e-mail asking me to pick another image, and I thought everything was fine. Was I wrong, because a few days later I realized I never got a confirmation e-mail saying the order was shipping or anything. I logged into the website and checked on my order, only to find out my order was CANCELLED. No e-mail notification, no reason stated, nothing. It was just cancelled. How is this professional in any way?

I'm currently trying to reach their customer service by phone for almost an hour now since their online chat has been "Be Right Back" since 6 hours ago. After reading all the reviews here (which I should have before I ever bought the Groupon voucher), I doubt I'm going to reach someone. I know they are probably dealing with a lot of calls at the moment since Valentine's day is this weekend and they really advertised it, but this just shows they are severely understaffed.

Would not recommend at all.

PS: Just before I was about to hit the submit button, I got to speak with someone. This person confirmed that in the event your order is cancelled, you should receive an e-mail confirmation. However, I never got anything. I'm going to contact Groupon and get the money I spent back, but this was an unpleasant experience.

modified review This review was modified by jwlinnn on February 11 2015 12:36:23 PM

"I wish that I had read the reviews prior to ordering!

The product arrived defective. I have sent three emails with no response. With all the ordering that I do online, this one company's product arrived defective AND did not respond.

Take your business elsewhere!!!

modified review This review was modified by maureenbli on February 10 2015 12:02:42 PM

"No customer service was on hold for over 45 minutes 4 times no one picked up no response to emails need to chg shipping address. If I knew customer service was this bad I would have never ordered"

modified review This review was modified by mouse1961 on February 06 2015 07:41:05 AM

"I urge readers to avoid doing business with www.mymms.com. If there are issues with your order, they will refuse to refund or exchange the product you received. They will only offer 25% off your next purchase for the inconvenience. I ordered personalized M&Ms that were not personalized. I spent nearly $50. It took more than 30 minutes to speak with someone in their customer service department and over 60 minutes later and speaking with their "management", they refused to do anything but offer the discount. "

modified review This review was modified by NJConsumer78 on December 10 2014 10:10:45 AM

"Extremely disappointed. I guess I should have read all the terrible reviews first (my bad). I placed an order with a gift card. Upon my email confirmation that gift card was not reflected so I wanted to cancel my order. The "on-line" chat and phones were down for the day, so I contacted by email. I emailed Friday, Saturday, called Monday, emailed again Tuesday and called again on Wednesday. They would not cancel my order. They would not accept a return, nor did I get a refund. So basically I tried my hardest to follow the best path to cancel (since Customer Service wasn't available for me), and nothing. I finally talked to a person on Wednesday and they shrugged. Said there was nothing they could do. And their website says once an order is submitted it can't be canceled? So there you have it folks....it's unfortunately. I made a costly mistake cause these m&ms are not cheap. Funny, cause even the question below asks "If you returned a product for refund or exchange rate it". That's funny, cause I tried returning and they claim they don't accept returns or refunds. You're basically stuck with your mistake even if you contact them 2 minutes after you place your order."

modified review This review was modified by Reviewer24689 on November 26 2014 07:15:06 AM

"Extremely disappointed with the service and look of these. I paid for express delivery (and they still didn't arrived in time). When placing my order the site offered a discount code which would have saved me nearly £8.00 on my order....yet the site did not accept the code when trying to pay for the item, saying it was 'not a valid code'. The printing etc is of poor quality and for the price I consider this to be extortionately high, DO NOT PURCHASE AT THIS RIDICULOUS PRICE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."

modified review This review was modified by Michaelstokoe on November 11 2014 06:47:02 AM

"Very disappointed with my order. They sould list them as mini m&m. They are so small you can not read the printing and they list that the 2 oz. bag has 21 servings....no way. I will now have to spend more money for more candy to fill the small mason jars that will be given out as favors at a bridal shower. RIPP OFF!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Kathybrady on September 16 2014 05:37:33 AM

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"The costs of the items is REALLY high. The quality of the taste of the chocolate is the same, if it was a bit more special, it would be better. And the quality of the print of the message on the chocolate could be greatly improved. Some of the chocolate pieces were broken a bit as well.

But it was packed adequately.

Tip: The cheapest option for the quantity that you would get is to get the party favors which is the best bang for your buck. Then just buy a glass container from Hobby Lobby and decorate it.

Timeline:
Ordered: Feb 5th
Estimated Delivery Date provided by them - 02/13/2014
Shipped next day on Feb 6th from NJ.
Delivered by 2/11, which is earlier than estimated.

Timewise shipped, they did a good job of having it ready fast.

"TERRIBLE RIP OFF! Don't waste your time and money on these! I got three TINY 7 oz. packages of personalized m&m's and the black ink was coming off so you could hardly see the words on them! Plus they cost me over $52!!!! AND I had a 10% off coupon code or they would have been $4 more!!! So not worth it! The shipping alone was $15--way too much for these three tiny packages. I had lots of broken up ones, and ones that were not in my color combination that you know just got stuck in the automated machines and got spit out into your order. The quality and quantity of this is totally unacceptable. I will never order from them again!"

Share MyMMs.com's store rating

MyMMs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyMMs.com is not a merchant member
MyMMs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!