MyMMs.com Reviews - mymms.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.50/10 2 reviews

MyMMs.com is not a merchant member
MyMMs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US
Rating 6/103/5

"The costs of the items is REALLY high. The quality of the taste of the chocolate is the same, if it was a bit more special, it would be better. And the quality of the print of the message on the chocolate could be greatly improved. Some of the chocolate pieces were broken a bit as well.

But it was packed adequately.

Tip: The cheapest option for the quantity that you would get is to get the party favors which is the best bang for your buck. Then just buy a glass container from Hobby Lobby and decorate it.

Timeline:
Ordered: Feb 5th
Estimated Delivery Date provided by them - 02/13/2014
Shipped next day on Feb 6th from NJ.
Delivered by 2/11, which is earlier than estimated.

Timewise shipped, they did a good job of having it ready fast.

"TERRIBLE RIP OFF! Don't waste your time and money on these! I got three TINY 7 oz. packages of personalized m&m's and the black ink was coming off so you could hardly see the words on them! Plus they cost me over $52!!!! AND I had a 10% off coupon code or they would have been $4 more!!! So not worth it! The shipping alone was $15--way too much for these three tiny packages. I had lots of broken up ones, and ones that were not in my color combination that you know just got stuck in the automated machines and got spit out into your order. The quality and quantity of this is totally unacceptable. I will never order from them again!"