Stores > MyMMs.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

MMs are great and Customer Service was Fantastic

"Shipping mistake for my daughter's 2nd bday, send to the wrong home and I left a note and the guy never calls me or texts me even to tell me he did not get it. Jerk!! I contacted Customer Service and Rachel was amazing. It is Thursday and my daughter's party is on Sunday. Rachel put in the correct information and is having it shipped to arrive tomorrow at the correct address. She was very professional and friendly, expedited my order quickly and reassured me it would be here. I have purchased personalized MMs a few times and have been more than estatic each time. THANK YOU!!!!"

They made my day!

"Somehow something went wrong during my order of custom MMs and I got terrified after had read the reviews here before ordering. I called and they Amsterdam without any waiting time, the guy in customer services immidiatly fixed everything. Best service ever!!! Can't wait to recieve my MMS."

This review was modified by Dimmie on July 07 2016 06:51:03 AM

petrified peanuts found inside peanut m&ms can damage your teeth.

"Be careful with peanut m&ms cuz they can have petrified peanuts in them that can damage your teeth and the mfg. will not take responsibility they only want to send you a coupon for a discount for a new bag...

This review was modified by disgustomer on June 10 2016 02:05:29 PM

Mars is where their customer service must be located because I expect an answer in a light year or two!!

"I wish i would have read the reviews from this site and others as I would ahve stayed away from the Mars corporation MYmmm's site altogether. I had an issue with my order and immediately called the company and left a message as well as sending an email, It has been over two weeks, everyday I send an email and call at least once and still to date have had no response. The gift was a valentines gift for my daughter in her first year at college away from home. Well I guess the company as long as they get their money could care less about their customers. "

This review was modified by MyMMMs---Stinks on February 13 2016 01:35:45 PM

Stay away from MyMMS.com

"Ordering from this company put a very bad taste in my mouth.
Their customer service (or lack thereof) is horrendous. It takes so long to speak to someone, their chat service is always unavailable and they don't get back to your emails within the 2 day time frame they state.
My mom had ordered the personalized m&ms for my sweet 16 with no issues whatsoever. I'm getting married in a month and thought it would be a cute idea as part of our favors.
We ordered personalized m&ms on Jan 19th, and here we are on Feb 9th trying to fix their huge mistake.
We initially ordered 1 5lb bag and 1 2lb bag. Each bag was to have 2 sayings, and 1 picture.
When we received the candies, the bag was ripped open and had a defective seal - Despite being inspected and packed right by one of their employees. The candies spilled into the box and upon further inspection, neither bag had the photo like I had chosen.
I emailed their customer service, received a response the next day saying they would reship the candy and asked for the 2 images I submitted. I sent the 2 images (despite having sent them when I created the order) and they confirmed receipt of the images as well as asking if it either picture was to go with a certain bag. I replied, no it does not matter as long as both images are included and asked for them to be shipped out as soon as possible.
This was Jan 29, and I hadn't heard anything since so I emailed on 2/3 requesting an update. No response until 2/6 stating they never received my images in the first place, so no reshipment order has been placed.
excuse me, what?! I sent them and your customer service rep confirmed receiving the images! I emailed back stating all this and included the email thread with the confirmation of images, and requested a full refund.
My mom called today, 2/9 and they confirmed both images have been received and a reshipment order is being sent out. Funny, no mention of a refund or anything else. just a generic sorry we messed up.
Very unhappy with this company and their customer service!

This review was modified by alyssah203 on February 09 2016 10:28:02 AM

"worst customer service, ever!!! it is all but impossible to check on an order online. most of the time their online chat is not available. i recently ordered a birthday gift for friends in Vegas. The order was scheduled to arrive on 5.21, and when it did not arrive on 5.22 I called them only to find out that there had been a problem with my credit card (it was expired). But did they alert me when I placed the order? NO. It was only when I called that I got the bad news. No one at mms.com seems to get it. With all the Groupon traffic, you'd think they'd upgrade their customer service. That was the last order I'll place with them. I expect much much more from this brand. "

"I have ordered from My M&Ms several times now. I ordered a gift box for my husband for Valentines Day and the order arrived as promised. My husband loved the M&Ms so much, I ordered the special for my niece for her graduation. When I placed the order, I didn't have the school colors correct and I forgot to add my email discount of 20% off. I called them the next morning and they were able to change the colors and add my discount. My M&M's rock!!"

"This company is the biggest joke in history. I've never had such a bad transaction as I did with My M&MS. You would think a company like M&MS would want to uphold there reputation but apparently not. I placed an order on on 2/2 and said it would come on or before 2/6. I check order status 2/6 to see order status online but says this order is unavaliable at this time. I call them at the end of the day when it doesn't come. After being on the phone 20 minutes waiting for agent, I hung up. I then sent them an email describing what it said online and that they didn't come. On Monday after hearing nothing I send yet another email which went unanswered. On Tuesday I call again and was on hold for a hour and never spoke with anyone! What kind of company is this, completely unexceptable. I send another email at this point pissed off by there horrible customer service. Days and days go by and I had given up hope. I wrote it off as a loss when friday comes and I haven't got a call or email back. This was a Valentine's Day gift. I finally get a call TODAY 2/15, the day after it. 9 days after my first email and calls. Ridiculous!!! Then they have nerve tell me that I owe $9? Saying that it was $39 and I paid $30. It was in fact $29.99 shipped and have screen shot to prove it I tell her. Also it wouldn't let you complete check out with out paying! Lies. Next she says the image I used (of my fianc├ęs car) couldn't be use that only faces. Wtf?? After arguing with her that it's a pic I took of our car, I tell her just delete the pick and send it. Now scheduled to come 2/26....20 days later then originally told and 12 days after Valentine's Day. Company is a complete and utter joke. Stay away at all costs"

This review was modified by 08SolarFlareH3 on February 15 2015 05:20:53 PM

"Ordered on 2/10 received on 2/14 after reading negative reviews I was worried. I must say they arrived on time and just what I ordered. Happy customer. Thank you "

This review was modified by Brandi72 on February 14 2015 06:00:17 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Placed an order 2/2, delivery for 2/13, checked status on their site 4 times and always the same "order in progress" message, incl. today which is 2/14. Chat ALWAYS "off line". Called 4X, waited on hold 15-20 min, then a fifth call yesterday (day order was due) and waited on hold 30 minutes and NEVER SPOKE TO A CUST SERVICE REP ONCE! I just listened to their stupid M&M comedy routine loop over and over and over. It's not funny. The email on their "contact us" form does not work. They have not sent ONE SINGLE EMAIL about the status of my order, whether or not it shipped, and they've definitely not acknowledged the fact the order was due yesterday. I've written an official letter to cancel my order since I have no other option except to use the mail. I've contacted my CC company to refuse a charge if they ever try. RUN THE OTHER WAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!"

This review was modified by 1c2g on February 14 2015 11:43:37 AM

"If I could give this pathetic company less than 1 star for every category, I would. Long story short: received wrong order, was on hold over an hour twice trying to get issue resolved, customer service rep Chris was pathetically apathetic and offered no resolution. The fact that these guys are an affiliate of M&Ms is a disgrace. Any reputable company would be disgusted by the business practices of these folks. "

This review was modified by Mwblue82 on February 13 2015 10:40:33 AM

"I purhcased the Groupon voucher to try out the site. It was going to be a birthday gift for a friend who loves chocolate - m&m's and her favorite character would be fantastic! Well, I ran into issues.

First off, they do not print copyrighted or trademarked entities on the m&m's. It may seem like a common sense thing, it was nowhere stated on the Groupon page and on their website (Groupon shoud list that), it's listed under the "Do's and Don't's" section when you click to add an image. They rejected my images twice and finally I uploaded something generic (a pixelated turtle) that was created by me. This time, I didn't get an e-mail asking me to pick another image, and I thought everything was fine. Was I wrong, because a few days later I realized I never got a confirmation e-mail saying the order was shipping or anything. I logged into the website and checked on my order, only to find out my order was CANCELLED. No e-mail notification, no reason stated, nothing. It was just cancelled. How is this professional in any way?

I'm currently trying to reach their customer service by phone for almost an hour now since their online chat has been "Be Right Back" since 6 hours ago. After reading all the reviews here (which I should have before I ever bought the Groupon voucher), I doubt I'm going to reach someone. I know they are probably dealing with a lot of calls at the moment since Valentine's day is this weekend and they really advertised it, but this just shows they are severely understaffed.

Would not recommend at all.

PS: Just before I was about to hit the submit button, I got to speak with someone. This person confirmed that in the event your order is cancelled, you should receive an e-mail confirmation. However, I never got anything. I'm going to contact Groupon and get the money I spent back, but this was an unpleasant experience.

This review was modified by jwlinnn on February 11 2015 12:36:23 PM

"I wish that I had read the reviews prior to ordering!

The product arrived defective. I have sent three emails with no response. With all the ordering that I do online, this one company's product arrived defective AND did not respond.

Take your business elsewhere!!!

This review was modified by maureenbli on February 10 2015 12:02:42 PM

"No customer service was on hold for over 45 minutes 4 times no one picked up no response to emails need to chg shipping address. If I knew customer service was this bad I would have never ordered"

This review was modified by mouse1961 on February 06 2015 07:41:05 AM

"I urge readers to avoid doing business with www.mymms.com. If there are issues with your order, they will refuse to refund or exchange the product you received. They will only offer 25% off your next purchase for the inconvenience. I ordered personalized M&Ms that were not personalized. I spent nearly $50. It took more than 30 minutes to speak with someone in their customer service department and over 60 minutes later and speaking with their "management", they refused to do anything but offer the discount. "

This review was modified by NJConsumer78 on December 10 2014 10:10:45 AM

Share MyMMs.com's store rating

MyMMs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyMMs.com is not a merchant member
MyMMs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!