MyMMs.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I urge readers to avoid doing business with www.mymms.com. If there are issues with your order, they will refuse to refund or exchange the product you received. They will only offer 25% off your next purchase for the inconvenience. I ordered personalized M&Ms that were not personalized. I spent nearly $50. It took more than 30 minutes to speak with someone in their customer service department and over 60 minutes later and speaking with their "management", they refused to do anything but offer the discount. "

modified review This review was modified by NJConsumer78 on December 10 2014 10:10:45 AM

"Extremely disappointed. I guess I should have read all the terrible reviews first (my bad). I placed an order with a gift card. Upon my email confirmation that gift card was not reflected so I wanted to cancel my order. The "on-line" chat and phones were down for the day, so I contacted by email. I emailed Friday, Saturday, called Monday, emailed again Tuesday and called again on Wednesday. They would not cancel my order. They would not accept a return, nor did I get a refund. So basically I tried my hardest to follow the best path to cancel (since Customer Service wasn't available for me), and nothing. I finally talked to a person on Wednesday and they shrugged. Said there was nothing they could do. And their website says once an order is submitted it can't be canceled? So there you have it folks....it's unfortunately. I made a costly mistake cause these m&ms are not cheap. Funny, cause even the question below asks "If you returned a product for refund or exchange rate it". That's funny, cause I tried returning and they claim they don't accept returns or refunds. You're basically stuck with your mistake even if you contact them 2 minutes after you place your order."

modified review This review was modified by Reviewer24689 on November 26 2014 07:15:06 AM

"Extremely disappointed with the service and look of these. I paid for express delivery (and they still didn't arrived in time). When placing my order the site offered a discount code which would have saved me nearly £8.00 on my order....yet the site did not accept the code when trying to pay for the item, saying it was 'not a valid code'. The printing etc is of poor quality and for the price I consider this to be extortionately high, DO NOT PURCHASE AT THIS RIDICULOUS PRICE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."

modified review This review was modified by Michaelstokoe on November 11 2014 06:47:02 AM

"Very disappointed with my order. They sould list them as mini m&m. They are so small you can not read the printing and they list that the 2 oz. bag has 21 servings....no way. I will now have to spend more money for more candy to fill the small mason jars that will be given out as favors at a bridal shower. RIPP OFF!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Kathybrady on September 16 2014 05:37:33 AM

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"The costs of the items is REALLY high. The quality of the taste of the chocolate is the same, if it was a bit more special, it would be better. And the quality of the print of the message on the chocolate could be greatly improved. Some of the chocolate pieces were broken a bit as well.

But it was packed adequately.

Tip: The cheapest option for the quantity that you would get is to get the party favors which is the best bang for your buck. Then just buy a glass container from Hobby Lobby and decorate it.

Timeline:
Ordered: Feb 5th
Estimated Delivery Date provided by them - 02/13/2014
Shipped next day on Feb 6th from NJ.
Delivered by 2/11, which is earlier than estimated.

Timewise shipped, they did a good job of having it ready fast.

"TERRIBLE RIP OFF! Don't waste your time and money on these! I got three TINY 7 oz. packages of personalized m&m's and the black ink was coming off so you could hardly see the words on them! Plus they cost me over $52!!!! AND I had a 10% off coupon code or they would have been $4 more!!! So not worth it! The shipping alone was $15--way too much for these three tiny packages. I had lots of broken up ones, and ones that were not in my color combination that you know just got stuck in the automated machines and got spit out into your order. The quality and quantity of this is totally unacceptable. I will never order from them again!"

MyMMs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyMMs.com is not a merchant member
MyMMs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!