Stores > MyMMs.com
  • MyMMs.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review MyMMs.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-01

Bad customer service to resolve & response/ felt deceived

"I had a very rocky & unpleasant ordering experience with this company. We were originally wanting to do something special to give out as party favors & for party use for our daughter's 4th birthday party. 3 weeks later after I ordered this product, I still didn't get a solution & now I ended up with candies I not able to use for the party & had already spent couple hundreds on this order, left with just candies to eat ourselves & not for the party use. Very disappointed.

Upon first few initial scoop of the product received, we found the quality of the printed product was very poor, the image we used was not as printed as the photo, image & text on the candies were smeared, stretched or missing print. The color 'silver' we choose was not silver at all on the final product, but it looks like a medium or dark grey.

They also charged extra amount on my credit card without notice to me or my consent. I complained about this to them saying it is not stated on the order finalization page, and no email or call was made to me to let me know that, they just charge my card without permission.

Challenging to choose the right image when it does not have an exact printed preview of the product outcome on their site, which makes choosing the right image harder. My worst experience for online ordering regards to customer service response to complains & poor quality.

Very poor handling of customer service in terms of time it takes to resolve my complains & the effort to make things right. No replies or response after several attempt to email them regarding a solution. Then they called me 2 weeks later to offers solution. And after that, they send me a solution I didn't agree on verbally or through text. Just bad experiences.

2017-03-04

My experience was great!

"I received an email offer from another site I do business on for 25% off mymms.com order. So I decided to try them out. Unlike the other reviews I had no issues whatsoever. I placed my order on the 1st and received it by the 4th way before the expected delivery date of the 8th. I ordered 20 packs of the new baby packaged mms in baby blue and pink for an upcoming shower. I used the baby feet and baby hands clip art from the site and added some writing on the other two character fields. Now they do operate out of NJ and I am a state over so that may have something to do with the quick delivery. But my order was also correct unlike the other reviews of getting other orders. The bad reviews almost scared me away but I took a chance and I can say that I am very pleased and I hope if I use them again I will have the same outcome as this. "

2017-03-01

THEY PROCESS 2 WEEKS AFTER THE HOLIDAY I ORDERED FOR!

"Made an order on the 2nd for 7-10 day delivery with an invalid tracking number, called 2 days after it was supposed to arrive and they "put a rush on it". It's the 1st of the following month and the order has still not been processed. No one called to tell me there was a problem with my order to correct it they just let it sit there. Its been a month and my order is just now being processed, more than 2 weeks after the celebration I had ordered it for. First and last time ordering with them. Unacceptable!"

2017-02-12

Never processed my order, never informed me, and missed holiday deadline

"Unbelievable! It's understandable why MyMMs.com gets a 1-star overall rating. I spent hours putting together a photo that would work well on M&Ms for my friend for Valentine's Day. I also added messages on some M&Ms, one of which was politically oriented, but not distasteful or vulgar in any way. I kept trying to track the order with no success.

Ten days later (two days before Valentine's Day), I called customer service. The rep told me they didn't approve of one of my messages on the M&Ms. She said someone should have emailed or called me--NEITHER HAPPENED. I told her there was nothing wrong with my message, but she said Mars was "family-oriented" and that if one of my M&Ms were to end up mistakenly at some kid's birthday party, they might get upset at Mars. So obviously there is no quality control on what they send out. You might get the right message sent to the the right recipient, but then again, you might not. Whose fault is that? OMG. Now my friend will not get the Valentine's M&Ms I placed two weeks in advance--all because M&M didn't like one of my messages (and failed to inform me). Save your money and don't use MyMMs.com---read the horrible reviews.

2017-02-02

Website display of your order is mighty different

"I ordered a Valentines first for my sons girl friend. What appeared on the computer and what I received were far different. Waste of money... $40 M&M's that I even purchased for half off are trash. Embarrassed to give them "

2016-12-03

SAVE YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"M&Ms are tasty BUT the personalization (photo, words) are so tiny they are almost impossible to read. NEVER AGAIN! Spend the money on M&Ms in the store."

2016-10-31

Thanks for your order. Now we'll remove your discount.

"HATE this company.
The accepted my order (I have the original).
Then, the removed the free shipping, and charged my AMEX a second time!
They never contacted me, no explanation.

Look at the ratings sites (not Yahoo's false endorsement of M&M)

Oh yeah, no response from M&Ms. Lousy customer service

2016-08-25

MMs are great and Customer Service was Fantastic

"Shipping mistake for my daughter's 2nd bday, send to the wrong home and I left a note and the guy never calls me or texts me even to tell me he did not get it. Jerk!! I contacted Customer Service and Rachel was amazing. It is Thursday and my daughter's party is on Sunday. Rachel put in the correct information and is having it shipped to arrive tomorrow at the correct address. She was very professional and friendly, expedited my order quickly and reassured me it would be here. I have purchased personalized MMs a few times and have been more than estatic each time. THANK YOU!!!!"

2016-07-07

They made my day!

"Somehow something went wrong during my order of custom MMs and I got terrified after had read the reviews here before ordering. I called and they Amsterdam without any waiting time, the guy in customer services immidiatly fixed everything. Best service ever!!! Can't wait to recieve my MMS."

2016-06-10

petrified peanuts found inside peanut m&ms can damage your teeth.

"Be careful with peanut m&ms cuz they can have petrified peanuts in them that can damage your teeth and the mfg. will not take responsibility they only want to send you a coupon for a discount for a new bag...

2016-02-13

Mars is where their customer service must be located because I expect an answer in a light year or two!!

"I wish i would have read the reviews from this site and others as I would ahve stayed away from the Mars corporation MYmmm's site altogether. I had an issue with my order and immediately called the company and left a message as well as sending an email, It has been over two weeks, everyday I send an email and call at least once and still to date have had no response. The gift was a valentines gift for my daughter in her first year at college away from home. Well I guess the company as long as they get their money could care less about their customers. "

2016-02-09

Stay away from MyMMS.com

"Ordering from this company put a very bad taste in my mouth.
Their customer service (or lack thereof) is horrendous. It takes so long to speak to someone, their chat service is always unavailable and they don't get back to your emails within the 2 day time frame they state.
My mom had ordered the personalized m&ms for my sweet 16 with no issues whatsoever. I'm getting married in a month and thought it would be a cute idea as part of our favors.
We ordered personalized m&ms on Jan 19th, and here we are on Feb 9th trying to fix their huge mistake.
We initially ordered 1 5lb bag and 1 2lb bag. Each bag was to have 2 sayings, and 1 picture.
When we received the candies, the bag was ripped open and had a defective seal - Despite being inspected and packed right by one of their employees. The candies spilled into the box and upon further inspection, neither bag had the photo like I had chosen.
I emailed their customer service, received a response the next day saying they would reship the candy and asked for the 2 images I submitted. I sent the 2 images (despite having sent them when I created the order) and they confirmed receipt of the images as well as asking if it either picture was to go with a certain bag. I replied, no it does not matter as long as both images are included and asked for them to be shipped out as soon as possible.
This was Jan 29, and I hadn't heard anything since so I emailed on 2/3 requesting an update. No response until 2/6 stating they never received my images in the first place, so no reshipment order has been placed.
excuse me, what?! I sent them and your customer service rep confirmed receiving the images! I emailed back stating all this and included the email thread with the confirmation of images, and requested a full refund.
My mom called today, 2/9 and they confirmed both images have been received and a reshipment order is being sent out. Funny, no mention of a refund or anything else. just a generic sorry we messed up.
Very unhappy with this company and their customer service!

2015-06-04

"worst customer service, ever!!! it is all but impossible to check on an order online. most of the time their online chat is not available. i recently ordered a birthday gift for friends in Vegas. The order was scheduled to arrive on 5.21, and when it did not arrive on 5.22 I called them only to find out that there had been a problem with my credit card (it was expired). But did they alert me when I placed the order? NO. It was only when I called that I got the bad news. No one at mms.com seems to get it. With all the Groupon traffic, you'd think they'd upgrade their customer service. That was the last order I'll place with them. I expect much much more from this brand. "

2015-05-04

"I have ordered from My M&Ms several times now. I ordered a gift box for my husband for Valentines Day and the order arrived as promised. My husband loved the M&Ms so much, I ordered the special for my niece for her graduation. When I placed the order, I didn't have the school colors correct and I forgot to add my email discount of 20% off. I called them the next morning and they were able to change the colors and add my discount. My M&M's rock!!"

2015-02-15

"This company is the biggest joke in history. I've never had such a bad transaction as I did with My M&MS. You would think a company like M&MS would want to uphold there reputation but apparently not. I placed an order on on 2/2 and said it would come on or before 2/6. I check order status 2/6 to see order status online but says this order is unavaliable at this time. I call them at the end of the day when it doesn't come. After being on the phone 20 minutes waiting for agent, I hung up. I then sent them an email describing what it said online and that they didn't come. On Monday after hearing nothing I send yet another email which went unanswered. On Tuesday I call again and was on hold for a hour and never spoke with anyone! What kind of company is this, completely unexceptable. I send another email at this point pissed off by there horrible customer service. Days and days go by and I had given up hope. I wrote it off as a loss when friday comes and I haven't got a call or email back. This was a Valentine's Day gift. I finally get a call TODAY 2/15, the day after it. 9 days after my first email and calls. Ridiculous!!! Then they have nerve tell me that I owe $9? Saying that it was $39 and I paid $30. It was in fact $29.99 shipped and have screen shot to prove it I tell her. Also it wouldn't let you complete check out with out paying! Lies. Next she says the image I used (of my fianc├ęs car) couldn't be use that only faces. Wtf?? After arguing with her that it's a pic I took of our car, I tell her just delete the pick and send it. Now scheduled to come 2/26....20 days later then originally told and 12 days after Valentine's Day. Company is a complete and utter joke. Stay away at all costs"

Share MyMMs.com's store rating

MyMMs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MyMMs.com is not a merchant member
MyMMs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!