Stores > Monroe and Main

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-03-12

Stay Away! Far Away!!

"I closed my account today. The rudest customer service rep I have ever dealt with. No reason for het to get ugly. Yes I called her a b*%$&. But only after she called me a liar. I opened the account with them when I had no credit, the are overpriced and the most unfriendly people on the planet."

This review was modified by sturgis777 on March 12 2016 05:35:36 AM

2016-02-07

poor customer service

"I opened an account before Christmas. Only part of my order came which I had to return. Their sizes are not true. I was charged for the return. I shop will another company online all the time and do not pay from returns. I also have never had poor customer service from them. Able to tried accessing my account online but was unable to due to not having my account number. I called their customer service and the girl was rude. I felt like she was doing me a favorite answering my call. I received my first bill. It stated I was a month past due. I called them and spoke to a supervisor. Well, That was a waist of time. I explained everything to her. She couldn't even give a credit for the late fee. She told me I would have to call back to speak with them. She did tell me she would send a message but couldn't say if they would actually give me the credit
, I'd need to call back and speak to them. There is no reason for me to need to do something like that. Obviously they don't put much trust in their customer service supervisors that they can't trust them enough to make a $10 credit to a customers account. That is very poor customer service and they do not deserve my business. I will never order from this company again and closing this account.

Share Monroe and Main's store rating

Monroe and Main is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Monroe and Main is not a merchant member
Monroe and Main does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!