• monoprice.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"monoprice.com has the qualities a shopper for such equipment is looking for. Easy on-line ordering, value pricing, relatively low shipping and handling costs, and reliable, well-made products. I am also a repeat customer. This order was only for three USB 3.0 3' extension cables. But shipping was the next day and the items were exactly what I'd ordered and needed. Great site with great pricing!"

"We purchased a cable from Monoprice, with a deadline to get it. They got it to us within the short time frame with no problems, going out of their way to change my shipping option so we would get it on time.

After we got it, there was a problem with the cable, not their fault, and they went out of their way to help us get it returned, track it down when it didn't get out on UPS as it should have, and got us our refund immediately.

We highly recommend them for their customer service, and will use them again in the future.

modified review This review was modified by Grammajo on February 18 2015 04:50:00 PM

"The product arrived on time and was well packed. I have purchased from their site in the past and have had nothing but excellent service from them. I always recommend Monoprice to my family and friends. "

modified review This review was modified by zsrhusain on February 18 2015 03:06:40 PM

"Great Website, good stuff cheap!"

modified review This review was modified by Elementjoe on February 18 2015 05:14:26 AM

"Love,Love,Love,Love,this company! Nothing but good to me,products & services!....try and you will recomend like me.

scottymac920@att.nett

modified review This review was modified by scottymac920 on February 17 2015 06:03:34 PM

"All I can say is WOW! I have been buying stuff online for a long time now. Monoprice always has the best price for what they carry. If you are looking for cables or new technology, this is the place to look. They do not fall in to the category of other companies of selling someone else's ideas, they create original products that defy the normal approach to devices. The Customer service has been amazing. If you have a problem with something, call them, or work with them online, they always make it right!"

modified review This review was modified by luckeydave on February 17 2015 04:44:01 PM

"This is the first time I ordered from monoprice.com and I was completely satisfied! Merchandise was exactly as described, packaged perfectly for shipping and the price was incredibly cheap! What more could you ask for? I will definitely order from them again!"

"Outstanding prices and even better service. Sent me an item that was DOA, but shipped out a replacement within a day of my RMA request. Will definitely purchase from them again."

"I ordered 6 led lightbulbs in November of 2014. One of the bulbs recently stopped working and as they had a 3 year warranty I contacted Monoprice for a replacement.
I gave them all my information about the original order and within 2 days monoprice contacted me by email and said they would be replacing my defective bulb.
I live in Canada 4000 kilometers away from Monoprice and this is far better service than I get from local retail outlets.

Thanks again Monoprice

"I've been buying from Monoprice for years, back when they sold only cables. I've purchased dozens of both cable and non-cable items and have been thoroughly satisfied with everything I've bought.

Once you've bought HDMI cables for less than a couple bucks (compared to $20+ from the big guys), you'll never go back.

"My go-to site for cables and chargers. I have only once had an issue with a product and monoprice.com immediately made good on it right away. Their customer service has been outstanding, and their cables in particular are better than most I've found in brick & mortar stores at a fraction of the cost. ALWAYS go here first. "

"Geovanna at Monoprice was very kind, courteous, professional and helpful! She resolved my initial issue and even another issue I had with my online profile since I started being a Monoprice customer. Many thanks!"

"Order shipped and arrived on time! Good Quality! Thanks Monoprice!"

"I've ordered from monoprice a few times now. Their prices are absolutely the best. To the point you wonder of the quality. But the quality is unmatched!

I had issues with 2 items in my last order, which is surprising considering the success I've had in the past. I contacted their support, expecting it to be painful like most support. But I was blown away by the quick and professional responses from Gabrielle Villa.

"The prices will always keep me coming back. The customer service at will call is, well, there is no customer service. If you can get the employees to stop sharing phone videos and messing around with each other and get them to go get your items, it's a quick stop."

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!