• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

What is this?

"Had a minor inquiry regarding my account. "Victoria" responded to Live Chat right away. Very personable, helpful, as Monoprice always is! If only Comcast understand that being good and cheap was possible... Anyway, I was able to successfully place my Monoprice Business order after that. Will never order items available on Monoprice anywhere else because Monoprice always delivers value and quality that as a small business my customers and I appreciate."

"It was very easy to do the return via chat. Victoria M. handled it quickly and easily."

"I've been wanting to order some items from monoprice for a while. I had a minor problem with my order (a drawing tablet and accessories), since I wanted it delivered to an US address (so it's picked by relatives while on vacation) and my CC is issued in Mexico (where I live). I contacted customer service and they (Audrey, then Victoria) guided me every step to make sure my order wasn't cancelled and got delivered as needed. Great customer service; I'll be ordering more from them in the near future."

"I love monoprice. Can't beat their price. Don't like paying for shipping but well worth the savings on the items...very fair. Customer service is speedy."

"Excellent experience with this company all the time. They're cheap, ship quickly, and are great. Would like to see if the shipping could be combined with Amazon Prime since they are letting you pay that way now. Victoria M. helped me today cancel an order in which i made a mistake within a few minutes. Thanks!"

"Sammy Gutierrez was wonderful!!! He was so helpful and was able to help me with each question/problem I had. "

"A free shipping promo that I heard of via email wasn't reflected in my cart, but when I started a web chat with Monoprice customer service, they immediately refunded me the cost of shipping, no questions asked. I've shopped many times at Monoprice.com and will certainly do so again soon!"

"Great customer service on a return I needed to make. THe products that I did receive were outstanding and at the best price around."

"I just had the pleasure of chatting with victoria m ..a real pleasure ...so nice to deal with real geninue friendly people.she had all the right answers for me and i sure feel alot better now
thanks again
hope you get a raise
people like you deserve to be treated with respect
kindness is a dying breed

"Always a pleasure to do business with this company, customer service is excellent....you know I mean JOVIE! TY and i am going to be a customer for life!!"

"Monoprice products are a rare and amazing combination of quality and price. I always check their inventory first before other vendors. And I've been 100% satisfied every time with the products that I've ordered."

"Ordered some items from monoprice. was missing 2 items from my order. contacted their online support and Victoria assisted me in getting the items shipped out to me.

The entire process too less than 2 mins. Absolutely amazing service and speed. I would recommend them to everyone if you like amazing prices along with amazing service.

"Product was received very fast, in good condition, and when installed worked as expected!"

"Excellent customer service, quality products and bottom-dollar prices. Cheap, fast shipping, too. "

"Awesome customer service! Victoria was fast and friendly!"

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.