• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

What is this?

"Excellent customer service!
I had an HDMI cable that I purchased over 2 years ago at MONOPRICE. The cable recently failed and I was going to order a new one. I thought I would share my experience with others and wrote a review. I did not write a complaint and I was not asking for a replacement. After all the cable was inexpensive and lasted over 2 years. The next day Gabby at Monoprice contacted me, apologized for the problems and offered to send me a replacement at no cost. Customer focused service like this is rare. This is one of the reasons I recommend Monoprice to all my friends.

"I have ordered several times from Monoprice.com now and have had no issues with any order. The product has always been as described and the reviews of products I've ordered left little in the way of doubt what I was getting.

Not everything is of the highest quality but you do get what you pay for.

I mainly buy network cabling and LED bulbs from them and it has worked as advertised every time.

Shipping times are pretty good and are well packaged.

I would recommend them to a friend, which is how I found them.

"Monoprice is one of the top online retailers. I have been using them for about 10 years. They started off as the best place to get cables and adapters, but have grown into so much more. This is a great place to get quality, unbranded items. I have never had a problem with any product from there company. Any communication I have had to have with the company was because of a mistake I made. Their CS staff is top-notch and always willing to help. Most recently I forgot to apply a $15 coupon before placing my order, but a simple chat with CS Rep Victoria M and my discount was applied. Can't say enough good things about this company!"

"Monoprice is an amazing company. I was able to purchase all of my audio cables and connectors well below competitor prices. I also realized after placing my order that I had left out a cable that I needed. I submitted an online chat request and was immediately helped with my order. Victoria M with Monoprice customer service was able to add the missing cable directly to my order for processing without delay. Monoprice will be my first stop for future orders. "

"Ordered 3 items, receipt said 3 items shipped. Received 2 cables and not the mount I ordered. Box wasn't big enough to fit a mount either. Very disappointed, the mount was what I really needed."

"Great prices and excellent customer service. I was missing some cables on an order and I spoke to a customer service agent online (Victoria) and she created a replacement order within minutes."

"I placed a large order (for monoprice) and a couple of hours later an email blast came in and had a code for money off for an order over $50. I talked with CS and they very helpful in allowing me to retroactively apply it."

"Always the best experience with monoprice. I've placed several orders with them and always receive great products at an even better price. Their headphones are the best bang for your buck. Recently I ordered a TV Wall Mount and a number of other items. I received the order today and the box looked pretty banged up, but was sealed and based off of what I ordered, I wasn't too concerned that the items would be damaged. Missing, however, was the TV Mount. A quick online chat with Customer Support and a few pictures emailed to my CSR (Jovie V, who was an absolute delight to work with), got my issue resolved with a new mount being sent to me. I anticipate it will arrive promptly and without issue. I hope to never need to use Customer Support for again, but it was absolutely rock solid. Just like the rest of their business.

I'll note, monoprice asked me to write this review, but with the ease of the transaction, quality of their products, and the speedy resolution of my above-issue, I would have done it without their prompting.

"Had a minor inquiry regarding my account. "Victoria" responded to Live Chat right away. Very personable, helpful, as Monoprice always is! If only Comcast understand that being good and cheap was possible... Anyway, I was able to successfully place my Monoprice Business order after that. Will never order items available on Monoprice anywhere else because Monoprice always delivers value and quality that as a small business my customers and I appreciate."

"It was very easy to do the return via chat. Victoria M. handled it quickly and easily."

"I've been wanting to order some items from monoprice for a while. I had a minor problem with my order (a drawing tablet and accessories), since I wanted it delivered to an US address (so it's picked by relatives while on vacation) and my CC is issued in Mexico (where I live). I contacted customer service and they (Audrey, then Victoria) guided me every step to make sure my order wasn't cancelled and got delivered as needed. Great customer service; I'll be ordering more from them in the near future."

"I love monoprice. Can't beat their price. Don't like paying for shipping but well worth the savings on the items...very fair. Customer service is speedy."

"Excellent experience with this company all the time. They're cheap, ship quickly, and are great. Would like to see if the shipping could be combined with Amazon Prime since they are letting you pay that way now. Victoria M. helped me today cancel an order in which i made a mistake within a few minutes. Thanks!"

"Sammy Gutierrez was wonderful!!! He was so helpful and was able to help me with each question/problem I had. "

"A free shipping promo that I heard of via email wasn't reflected in my cart, but when I started a web chat with Monoprice customer service, they immediately refunded me the cost of shipping, no questions asked. I've shopped many times at Monoprice.com and will certainly do so again soon!"

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.