• monoprice.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10

2015-08-01

"Great product at an amazing price, plus fast shipping."

2015-08-01

"I ordered a 100ft cat5e patch cable. It was exactly as I ordered and arrived on time. I will order from them again."

This review was modified by Bwalsh362 on August 01 2015 10:13:13 AM

2015-07-31

"I purchased Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones which are worst . ear buds keeps falling. I want to return and got a reply from monoprice- "For any items that are being returned that are non-defective, we would not be able to cover the shipping charges. In order for you to return item(s), I'd recommend you to please use a cheaper shipping method such as USPS/UPS standard. Thanks for your support and I apologize for the inconvenience." So NEVER EVER BUY WORST PRODUCTS which don't fit in ears yet not defective. "

This review was modified by cherryred on July 31 2015 01:40:17 PM

2015-07-24

"I've bought, used and returned many things from them and my experience has always been great. Their live chat is pretty good, I've gotten a few representatives who weren't super knowledgeable but at least they are available and will help you get the answers you are looking for. All of the merchandise I've gotten from them is very reliable and sturdy. I love this store!"

2015-07-17

"Worst experience ever... I asked for Next Day Service, but the TRACKING NUMBER they give you there is no way of tracking it since it's not USPS or UPS - instead they use another local company to do their deliveries, because of cheap company delivery they use - one of my boxes was deliver somewhere else and sign for it. I called their customer service and no one knew what to do. Never again will they see one more cent from me. "

2015-07-15

"I have made several purchases with no issues at all. Great products at great prices. Delivery is fast and follow up service is wonderful. Can't go wrong here!"

2015-07-14

"Wonderful product quick shipping, would certainly order from again."

This review was modified by Scottjsargeant on July 14 2015 04:01:43 AM

2015-07-13

"Sammy provided excellent customer service by helping complete my order and providing tracking as promised ! Prices of products are amazing we will be repeat customers. "

This review was modified by jthompson6 on July 13 2015 02:37:17 PM

2015-07-10

"I bought the Action Plus camera MHD 2.0 from Monoprice. This is the same product I found while I was travelling in Taiwan. I wanted to buy it at that time but didn't want to pay that kind of price. Fortunately, I found the same product at Monoprice at a much more affordable price. The camera itself is a very good, solid, nice looking action cam or as a bike cam mounted on my road bike. It's very easy to use. very straight forward user interface.
For the purchase experience with Monoprice, it is also excellent. The purchase process is smooth very easy to follow. The delivery can be improved. It took 72 hours to process the shipping label to send it to USPS facility."

2015-07-07

"Found Monoprice while in a hurry to order patch cords for a network install. Put in order. Was then told by the network engineer that they had in the budget to provide the cables. Contacted Monoprice customer service to cancel/hold the order. They put in a service request and 10 minutes later confirmed cancellation of order.

Although my first order never proceed any further, if I ever need more cables I know where I'll be shopping.

Thanks Monoprice!"

This review was modified by h_chung on July 07 2015 12:48:55 PM

2015-07-04

"One of the best electronics accessories online store that I have ever seen in the recent times . I like the way merchandiser keeping an eye on the customer comments and giving the replies . I think it's totally worth buying in sites like these . Placed my first order today. Hopefully everything will be fine as expected ."

2015-07-04

"I found this site very reasonable. They have equipment I wished were around years ago. I just purchased a speaker system for 69.00 and it is working great. Portable Bluetooth® Party Speaker

2015-07-02

"Your customer service was as usual excellent and courteous. Your rep Sammy Gutierrez was extremely helpful and sent me an email with what I wanted to know before I finished talking with him on the phone.. That's the type of service that keeps me coming back to monoprice for my needs. Well done once again! No one asked me to write this, it was my pleasure to,do so.....

Bill Murphy, Cape Charles, VA"

2015-07-01

"Tremendous products and a famtastic attitude ti assisting customers with prolems if the arise. Great customer service I dealy with a man names sammy, couldn't have asked for a better guy."

2015-06-30

"Ordered about $100 worth of items from Monoprice.com on the 16th. week and a half later still had not received it. Check my monoprice.com account and there is no record of my order. I check my bank statement and find that I was charged. Contact support who said they needed to check into this and would get back to me in 3 days (not acceptable but OK). 4 days later still nothing. I send them an email, day later still nothing. Call them back again and was told that accounting could not find my order and to take it up with my bank. Called bank and filed a fraud claim which can take up to 90 days to get my money back. Not happy right now. Will never purchase from or recommend Monoprice to anyone. "

This review was modified by rberkvens on June 30 2015 05:17:45 PM

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!