• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

What is this?

"Monoprice is the kind of internet vendor I look for. They sell decent stuff at a good price and it's all no-nonsense. You make up your shopping cart, pay, and the merchandise arrives in a reasonable timeframe.

I especially appreciate that Monoprice ships to Hawaii without charging rip-off rates, as many do, or even adding a Hawaii surcharge, as Amazon and others do.

Case in point: I ordered five USB cables from Monoprice on July 15. The price, including shipping to Hawaii, was just under $9. The order arrived on July19. How can you beat that for price and performance?

How good are these cables? Average build, nothing special either way. But for $9 delivered I'm not looking for special, I'm looking for "good enough" which is what I got.

I've had similar experiences in the past with Monoprice. Good prices, decent stuff, no shipping ripoff, timely delivery. And no baloney advertising and email spam afterwards.

"I recently purchased a tv mount that unfortunately had the wrong dimensions for the mounting bracket for my tv. I drove from Los Angeles to Rancho Cucamonga to exchange for the correct model, however I was told that you do not offer exchanges. A refund was submitted however I made the original purchase on a gift card from Verizon. I tried making the purchase for the correct tv mount with the additional cost of shipping again with the gift card but I was unable to do so because the limit was over my current balance. I contacted online support and Gisela Barrios went above and beyond trying to help me make the purchase. We tried making partial payments using various cards so i could use the refund amount from the first tv mount. After numerous tries and her great patience I called the verizon gift card company and it seemed that my gift card was deactivated as soon as I used it. They then stated I needed to send a copy of the refund from Monoprice to their offices in order for them to reactivate the card and allow me to have access to the refund. Gisela made sure I had the form they need and will be sending me an updated form tomorrow with my gift card number on it so verizon can activate the card for me. I am very unhappy with Monoprice for not being able to exchange the product on site which would have saved me from all of this trouble. On the other hand, Gisela worked with me patiently during this entire process and although the outcome wasn't what I wanted, I know she tried everything that she possible could. Great customer service, as represented by Gisela, may lead me to purchase products again from Monoprice and without people like her, I definitely would not make any future purchases after all of the trouble. She is truly an asset to your company and hopefully you can offer direct exchanges in the future. "

"great quality....as in, legit, well put together, equal to or better than most quality. Pricing is amazingly inexpensive in comparison to the rest of the world. seriously! I'd buy shoes from these guys if they sold them."

"Thank You to Victoria and her awesome service. She made it easy to add things to my order that I forgot to add. It was quick and painless. "

"I had terrific customer support from Eric B. I appreciated his knowledge of ac adapters and the way he explained which amperage/port is needed for my devices. Thank you for your help, Eric B! I have been a customer for a while now and I have never been disappointed with the products I have purchased."

"Had ordered some new cables from Monoprice and the coupon code was not working correctly. Used their online chat feature and worked with Victoria M. She was able to see the code was not working but the order should have qualified. Instead of waiting for it to work she was able to resolve the issue by giving me a credit for the amount of the coupon code. Thank you Victoria. "

"I just placed an order with Monoprice. Prior to placing my order I chatted on line with two customer service reps who were very helpful. After the chat I called to speak to a customer rep and got Erica. She was so helpful and friendly. Awesome customer service!!!!!"

"Great service = placed an order - and realized they had another item I wanted later - connected with customer service and they allowed me to add to my order to save in shipping costs! Totally great service and excellent prices!"

"I liked the speed the item was shipped to me. The cable was of good quality and worked like it should. I am quite pleased with my purchase."

"Alan Castaneda was superior. I had given my wrong email but had my confirmation number and he found my order and resent it to me. The best was he followed through and sent me the tracking numbers as soon as he received them. Plus he was so kind and nice."

"First time I ordered from Monoprice. I had a $5 first-time user coupon for signing up for their newsletter, no password needed. Then I went to purchase some cables and it came time to buy them and the coupon wouldn't work without registering. So I go to register and it won't let me because my email (the one I just gave them) didn't match the password that I didn't have to use. Geez. Anyway, took a half hour to work my way through all that and finally got to customer service where a nice rep named Alann Castaneda helped fixed that which shouldn't have been broken. I'll see how the quality of the cables is when I get them in a few day."

"Mono price consistently beats the competition in pricing and their customer service is excellent. Their shipping and product selection are all first-rate."

"I am very satisfied with ease of site navigation, selection, prices, and customer service. I placed an order for an incorrect item and Sammy, in customer service, graciously and expeditiously cancelled the order. I was then able to place a new order for the correct items and I am confident, based on the referral I received from a friend, who also is a customer, that I will be very satisfied with the quality of the products I purchased and the speed of delivery."

"I have order twice and have been very satisfied with service and products and tracking"

"Desirae M. was friendly, courteous, and solved my issue in about 30 seconds. Tell her great job....and take her to dinner!"

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.