Stores > monoprice.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-11-21

Been almost a month, still no refund.

"I made an order the weekend before Halloween, and realized I ordered the wrong cables. I tried to call first ting that Monday (6AM PDT), but their phone systems were down. By the time I got a hold of someone, it was deemed to be too late.

Monoprice's policy is that once a SHIPPING LABEL is created, they can't stop the process, let alone getting the package out of their outgoing shipments, they won't do that. They will ship the package, and then I have to refuse it, and then send it back.

Well, it's 3 days before Thanksgiving, and I'm still waiting on them to get my package back and give me my money. I'd rather they just give me my cash back, and they can deal with getting their stuff back.

I'm done, no more monoprice cables, no more monoprice orders. no more monoprice.

This review was modified by blahblahblahblahewfkuiewh on November 21 2016 04:39:43 PM

2016-11-03

I NOW HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET WHEN COMCAST COULDN'T DO IT

"I had poor Wi-Fi range and Comcast could not help even though they replaced the router. I bought three of these PowerLine Converters. Setting them up was easy and 30 minutes after I started I had gone from 20GB to 60GB. I wish I would have known about these a year or two ago.
I use one on my Computer and one on my DVD/Blu Ray player so I can finally watch my Netflix videos without it freezing up.
The price was a deal, around $30 each and they are well built. They arrived in just 3 days. They will last for years. Set up was easy.

This review was modified by warrendw-58632 on November 03 2016 03:49:05 AM

2016-10-31

Customer service is non-existent

"I've been trying to order a cable for my monitor and they have been giving me nil information about my order status. Have not replied to a single email but they did send automated copy paste message from different people. After waiting and charging my credit card they cancelled it for an unbelievable reason. Don't deal with them ever!"

This review was modified by Charissa123 on October 31 2016 02:48:54 PM

2016-10-23

Monoprice review - poor quality

"Purchased a monoprice gel mousepad. Gel leaks after light use. Gel is black and stains your shirt cuffs. Monoprice did exchange the mouse pad for a replacement, but the replacement was also defective. Clearly an design flaw. Now Monoprice responds to state that the refund/replacement period has ended and that I am stuck with a product that serves no purpose. Clearly Monoprice does not stand firmly behind their products. If they did, they would fix the problem or ensure that their customers are satisfied. For example, when an apple product has a design flaw (lock button on iPhone 5, camera lens on iPhone 5, wrist rest on white macbook), they replace the defective part at no cost to the customer and without regard to "warranty periods". Unfortunate that Monoprice does not take a long-term approach to their customers. I have bought many products from Monoprice over the years, but will think twice after this experience. They also did not allow me to post this review on their website under reviews of the mousepad! Questionable ethics. "

2016-10-11

Terrible Customer Service

"I ordered a snake from Monoprice that came damaged. They did absolutely nothing to correct the problem. Worse yet, they totally ignored countless attempts to contact them about the order. Monoprice sent me an email asking for a review of the order, and they never posted it. What a surprise. They also still didn't bother to contact us and apologize or try and make things right. The take away is, don't trust the reviews on their site, they only post the good ones. If you have a problem, good luck getting them to take care of it!"

This review was modified by miriamspa on October 11 2016 09:27:06 AM

2016-10-05

Great service & products & fast delivery....

"Monoprice has excellent products of good quality and tons of items. I recommend Monoprice for their reasonable prices as well. If you can't find what you're looking for somewhere else try Monoprice... you won't be disappointed."

2016-09-27

You'll love their prices!

"I really liked the prices compared to the nationwide office store chain that begins with an "S". They said my shipment would take a week and it came in 4 days which was a real godsend since I was totally out of color toner. I will use monoprice.com again."

This review was modified by sueann92562 on September 27 2016 01:56:55 PM

2016-09-24

For electronic equipment and special gadgets - get them at Monoprice. Better than Amazon.com

"Excellent prices, fast delivery, easy to navigate website, hundreds of quality products. "

2016-09-23

Slow as molasses delivery

"I might save a buck or two, but that doesn't cover the 7-14 business day shipping to Canada. From now on, it's Amazon all the way."

2016-09-18

Fantastic

"worth the buy! needed a better cable cause I was scammed into buying a cheaper cable elsewhere and I paid the price for it but then Monoprice saved the day with this one"

2016-09-15

Undelivered Products

"I placed an order on 9/1 for four (4) small items and never received them. I've contacted both monoprice and the USPS and they both blame each other. The USPS does not have anything to deliver and monoprice can't seem to give me any idea as to where it is. Very poor follow up on where their product is and how to accommodate. "

This review was modified by Mike1VIP on September 15 2016 08:12:43 PM

2016-09-15

WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF DEALING WITH

"I have never in my life had such a horrible experience with a company. I would tell anyone considering Monoprice to save their sanity and go elsewhere. I placed an order on 9/7 and it shipped via Lasership (terrible company as well) on 9/12. Mind you, I was supposed to receive it by the 13th and it never showed up. I have called these people over 10 times to no resolve. I get the run around and a bunch of empty BS promises. I was promised that a new order would be shipped today and I would receive a confirmation by end of business day, and I did not. They state that their customer service closes at 6:00 PM Pacific Time, well...by 5:45 they no longer answer phones. Also, live chat is supposed to be on until 7:00 PM Pacific time and it is 5:50 and no one is available. I will NEVER order from them again. EVER!"

This review was modified by NetCybersolutions on September 15 2016 06:04:53 PM

2016-09-12

Avoid gaming equipement - there is a chance you'll have a missing item

"UPDATED : After my 3th try with customer service i finally was able to find someone very willing to help me and he took the matter in upper hands in within 1 hour the problem was solved. Im still not very satisfied with how the issue was handled at first but i now have received my missing item so i'm happy with that. Just be prepared to use a lot of free time if someting like that happen to you but in the end you'll most likely be happy with the ending.

I ordered a xbox one elite controller in a list of 40+ items and the second shipment that was suppose to contain the controller didnt have the item in it. Been stuck with customer service to this day and i don't see a happy ending to this story at the moment.

I never had a problem with monoprice before, but i never ordered anything other than wire/hdmi and wall mounts. I should have stick to that.

This review was modified by Zheos on September 15 2016 02:41:24 PM

2016-09-12

Customer service came through

"I started out irate and vowing to go elsewhere but these guys took my feedback and came through +1

I'm glad to express my happiness with monoprice 100%

This review was modified by redgracet on September 15 2016 11:43:09 PM

2016-09-10

......

"Fast service and good prices. What more can you ask for? "

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!