• monoprice.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10

"Monoprice had the item I was looking for when I can find it nowhere locally.
The price of the item is great, as is the shipping cost.
The item I purchases met all expectations. I ordered a high-speed hdmi coupler. It is slim, compact, and makes a firm, secure connection with my cables.
I am a very satisfied customer and glad to know I have a place to turn when I need such an item.

This review was modified by Primekid on August 27 2015 11:13:31 AM

"Great pricing, had exactly what I needed and the shipping was super fast. Thanks!!"

This review was modified by jottonate on August 24 2015 07:18:46 AM

"They have great prices, but the most horrendous ship times I've ever experienced. Ordered a couple of cables which would easily fit inside a small padded envelope. They ship it UPS Mail Innovations and it takes a freaking week to get here, that's a full 7 days. Shipping wasn't even free. Hell Amazon offers free shipping and their prices are comparable and the Amazon package usually gets here in 2-3 days or sooner."

This review was modified by spinedoc777 on August 20 2015 04:48:02 AM

"I ordered a set of Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone and two MPI Remanufactured Cannon 104 Toner cartridges with free shipping on 08/08/2015. The estimated ship date was 08/12/2015 but free shipping so no big deal. The order actually shipped on 08/13/2015 still no big deal. The package arrived on 08/12/2015. The box was too small for the three items luckily none of items were damaged but the headphone box was somewhat crushed. "

This review was modified by RickGonja on August 18 2015 04:15:05 PM

"Always best price best prices , super fast shipping , and great costumer service !"

This review was modified by Jonnyk686 on August 18 2015 06:51:30 AM

"Great prices and quality products. But do not count on them to be in stock or provide quality cutomer service if there is an issue."

This review was modified by CGCross on August 17 2015 12:33:42 PM

"Monoprice is my goto vendor for audio, video and network components. Good selection and good prices."

This review was modified by davenadler on August 15 2015 03:23:17 PM

"Very pleased with price, service and delivery"

"Love the speaker wires, HDMI switch works like a dream. Love the thin HDMI cable. Fast delivery. Excellent price."

"Excellent company... their products are low-priced and usually of good quality. Many users review the products, so one gets a fairly good idea before purchasing... and the company will honor warranties.

Only drawback is shipping isn't free, unless you catch a coupon code.

"Great product at an amazing price, plus fast shipping."

"I ordered a 100ft cat5e patch cable. It was exactly as I ordered and arrived on time. I will order from them again."

This review was modified by Bwalsh362 on August 01 2015 10:13:13 AM

"I purchased Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones which are worst . ear buds keeps falling. I want to return and got a reply from monoprice- "For any items that are being returned that are non-defective, we would not be able to cover the shipping charges. In order for you to return item(s), I'd recommend you to please use a cheaper shipping method such as USPS/UPS standard. Thanks for your support and I apologize for the inconvenience." So NEVER EVER BUY WORST PRODUCTS which don't fit in ears yet not defective. "

This review was modified by cherryred on July 31 2015 01:40:17 PM

"I've bought, used and returned many things from them and my experience has always been great. Their live chat is pretty good, I've gotten a few representatives who weren't super knowledgeable but at least they are available and will help you get the answers you are looking for. All of the merchandise I've gotten from them is very reliable and sturdy. I love this store!"

"Worst experience ever... I asked for Next Day Service, but the TRACKING NUMBER they give you there is no way of tracking it since it's not USPS or UPS - instead they use another local company to do their deliveries, because of cheap company delivery they use - one of my boxes was deliver somewhere else and sign for it. I called their customer service and no one knew what to do. Never again will they see one more cent from me. "

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!