monoprice.com Reviews - monoprice.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.57/10 4,785 reviews

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (4,832)

"Alann in Chat is super helpful in responding to questions. Thanks so much for all the information and the speed of your responses. "

"Monoprice is the best place to find and obtain everything that I need when it comes to electronics. Today I had a great experience when I chatted with Ericka P. and I explained my situation regarding an order that I placed online and I was not able to find the PROMO code. She did an excellent job in resolving my problem and I would like to commend her for her excellent job and customer service skills ever through a chat session. Thank you Ericka P. !!!"

"Victoria just did a great and patient job of helping me add a couple of items to my order. I enjoy shopping with Monoprice. Thanks for all you do."

"Great. found what I needed. even made a mistake in the order and was able to contact customer support and get it fix immediately. "

"Seriously impressed with Monoprice. We've used Monoprice at work for cables for years and haven't had an issue. We recently bought a Wii and I wanted to wire our family room with Ethernet, so this was my first purchase for personal items. Got everything in and it was great quality as usual. The one issue I had was with the Wii sensor bar, which would only work when within 4 feet. I contacted the RMA office that weekend and then the next day (a Sunday, mind you) they contacted me saying they were sending a replacement free of charge - got my tracking number that day and everything. Talk about a company that cares for it's customers. I told my wife the story and she said "I like them." We'll definitely be sticking with Monoprice in the future."

"The products I have ordered arrived so quickly and the value was incredible. I had asked the online rep to help me add 2 items to my already placed order and Victoria was great! She added the items and I am a happy camper. Thanks for the great products and service Monoprice!"

"I ordered right angled F connectors to ease connecting RG-6 cables to the wall plates as the space behind the furniture is very limited and the cables would have to be bent at a sharp curve putting a strain on the cables and the wall plate. This makes it very easy to connect as the cable is straight and parallel to the wall."

"Had a problem with a shipping address and had to change the delivery location at the last minute. Victoria at customer service Live Chat was kind enough to take care of it and make the adjustments for me. DEFINITELY appreciated!!"

"I was working late Saturday afternoon on my tax return, like most of the American Procrastinators Society. I got on a Live Chat with Ericka. I was very please with how efficiently and quickly she handled my needs."

"Monoprice.com is a great site for amazing deals on cables and decent deals on other tech products. It could use a redesign but they have really fast shipping and great customer service! Highly recommend this site!"

Rating 8/104/5

"US Postal package had note that package was received damaged and item missing. Contacted Monoprice chat line and Victoria was very helpful. She promptly took the information and started process to get a replacement item shipped to me."

Rating 6/103/5

"Pros: good price for a good product which came within the specified timeframe.

Con: The specified timeframe wasn't exactly ambitious considering I live in the same state. I specifically selected Monoprice because it is a California company and allowed me to select the USPS for shipping. Had they actually shipped with USPS I would have received the product in 1-2 days. As it turns out they shipped via UPS who, as usual, managed to add 3 days to the process, only giving it to the USPS when the pony express, their speed walking team, or whoever they subcontract to managed to get it my city (two days after the anticipated delivery date specified on their (the UPS) website). If I knew up front I would have to use UPS and wait nearly a week, I would have gone with another vendor.

"Needed to change an order. Victoria M was great!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Good and unfortunate. Monoprice provided quick service and shipped what I ordered. Con: There are no photos showing the ends of the cables, the description was not sufficient. I ordered the wrong cable. Price of cable was less than price of shipping, so returning the item would not make sense. I ended up ordering and paying twice for shipping and cable."

"I will GLADLY return and return again to Monoprice for purchases that they can help with? I made a goof on an order, and Ericka treated me as a family member when working out my return. A-1 service!!!"