• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10

What is this?

"Great customer service so far. Victoria, with customer service online chat, quickly got me an RMA on the 30th day after my order without any hassles.

"My initial order was not received after more than 3 weeks - so contacted customer service. Got through to Victoria M - and her response was beyond exception. She immediately had my order re-shipped and within a week was received safely today.

Not only does Monoprice offer great products at unbeatable service, their customer service is awesome.

Thanks once again for another fantastic shopping experience Monoprice. Cannot speak more highly of this company.

Cheers

"Monoprice always products seems to be the lowest price....and for quality products. Victoria was of great assistance getting me back onto the site with the login: which email address I had used in the past and re-setting my password."

"Quick and simple service from Alann C. Great operator. I had a shipping issue, where I was to be charged full shipping on a product that was to be shipped free. Alann took care of it quickly and is in the works of getting my money transferred back to me."

"Normally quality stuff and good prices.. But they offer coupons for $25 cash off next purchase for writing reviews , but then do not honor them. Whats up with that?

Amended 8/18/14
Well Monoprice contacted me and made good on their offer . Apparently a system glitch caused the misunderstanding.. No harm , no foul.. I have bought many items and as mentioned in the initial review , the quality of their products is excellent with very reasonable prices.
Thank you Monoprice for honoring your commitments!

"Terrible delivery. $2.50 charge for a small package. Expected delivery is 10 days!! not acceptable."

"I needed help process an element of my order, and Victoria was awesome!!! Soon she had my question going in the right direction. "

"Needed to find out the status of my order. Used the chat and Victoria M was wonderful and helpful. "

"Live chat op asked me to fill out survey. Great service and solved my problem quickly. Issue is how many times I had to enter my information such as name, email, address. If I had an alternative I would have bailed on this order."

"Monoprice is the company I go to for any cable and now many electronic things. Being in San Diego, I can get next day shipping for $6, which is huge. I did catch some bad timing and paid $20 for shipping, when the next day they had a free shipping promo on the 5.1 speaker system I ordered. Victoria, the CS rep, sorted everything out for me and managed to get my shipping cost refunded once I asked. Overall, I've never had a negative experience and I have well over 50 orders with Monoprice."

"By live chat, the Monoprice.com representative, Victoria, I was able to complete my order."

"Order was sent timely. Needed RMA and was done quickly and without problem. Have backed the products"

"Although I live in Canada, the prices, even with shipping are still better than what I can do here. Recently I ordered some earphones however a month out and they still have not arrived. I got on the Mono-price chat feature with Aubrey and she offered to replace the order and ship it via UPS with a tracking number. That's excellent customer service and beyond my expectations. That's why I'll continue to shop with Monoprice-thanks Aubrey. "

"It is a messed up ordering system. The same day shipping is not real. I live only 60 miles away from them and It's been 3 days and no package and my card has been charged already. Nobody knows where the package is. They don't refund my money as the package has not arrived. However, a return service is ordered. It is very frustrating. "

"Best price-quality and really fast delivery!"

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.