• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

What is this?

"Had to modify my order and had a Live Chat on a Saturday with Victoria.

Had absolutely no issues and it was a breeze. Thanks for the great service!

Can't wait to receive my order!

"Victoria M. was extremely helpful. Thanks for a good efficient live chat"

"Terrible lightning cables. Warranty will give you only one replacement."

"Thank you Victoria for your wonderful help! You were professional and very fast in assisting me with an error I made when placing my order. "

"I have been using Monoprice for a number of years and they are always excellent in price and customer service.

Today I used the Live Chat option for the first time. I spoke with Victoria M - she was friendly, knowledgeable, and answered my questions promptly.

My one minor complaint with Monoprice is their shipping to Canada is quiet limited. There is shipping via Canada Post 7-14 Business days or DHL 1-2 business days (The cost of the DHL service is prohibitive for small items E.g. USB OTG connector (Item Cost $2.12) shipping via DHL $25.61). It is not a huge deal but you just need to plan your purchases longer in advance than when you need them. It would be great to get a 3-5 day service to Canada at a cost between Canada Post and DHL.

"Monoprice.com is a very trustworthy vendor. I've ordered many things from them and been completely satisfied"

"Monoprice is awesome! So I just moved into my new apartment and of course money is tight. My friend told my about some great deals on TV Mounts for my flat screen on monoprice. So I took a look and was quite impressed with the prices. Monoprice even had a $5 discount for signing up for their newsletter. Had a little trouble with that, user error on my part. But Aubrey, my service rep I chatted with, walked me thru the entire process. I would highly recommend Monoprice to anyone looking to save money and shop smart."

"Wanted to mention the great customer service, had a minor issue with a promo code on my order and Aubrey B was able to assist me in a friendly, conducive manner."

"I had trouble establishing my account in order to receive a promo code but, through a very quick live chat with Alann C. I was able to get a temp password and all was fixed in less than 5 minutes. Alann was polite and a huge help. Definitely will use monoprice.com again and live chat if i need more help. "

"I had an issue with my order where not all items were shipped and Alann was very helpful and helped me by promptly placing a replacement order. Thanks Alann for the help."

"Monoprice is the kind of internet vendor I look for. They sell decent stuff at a good price and it's all no-nonsense. You make up your shopping cart, pay, and the merchandise arrives in a reasonable timeframe.

I especially appreciate that Monoprice ships to Hawaii without charging rip-off rates, as many do, or even adding a Hawaii surcharge, as Amazon and others do.

Case in point: I ordered five USB cables from Monoprice on July 15. The price, including shipping to Hawaii, was just under $9. The order arrived on July19. How can you beat that for price and performance?

How good are these cables? Average build, nothing special either way. But for $9 delivered I'm not looking for special, I'm looking for "good enough" which is what I got.

I've had similar experiences in the past with Monoprice. Good prices, decent stuff, no shipping ripoff, timely delivery. And no baloney advertising and email spam afterwards.

"I recently purchased a tv mount that unfortunately had the wrong dimensions for the mounting bracket for my tv. I drove from Los Angeles to Rancho Cucamonga to exchange for the correct model, however I was told that you do not offer exchanges. A refund was submitted however I made the original purchase on a gift card from Verizon. I tried making the purchase for the correct tv mount with the additional cost of shipping again with the gift card but I was unable to do so because the limit was over my current balance. I contacted online support and Gisela Barrios went above and beyond trying to help me make the purchase. We tried making partial payments using various cards so i could use the refund amount from the first tv mount. After numerous tries and her great patience I called the verizon gift card company and it seemed that my gift card was deactivated as soon as I used it. They then stated I needed to send a copy of the refund from Monoprice to their offices in order for them to reactivate the card and allow me to have access to the refund. Gisela made sure I had the form they need and will be sending me an updated form tomorrow with my gift card number on it so verizon can activate the card for me. I am very unhappy with Monoprice for not being able to exchange the product on site which would have saved me from all of this trouble. On the other hand, Gisela worked with me patiently during this entire process and although the outcome wasn't what I wanted, I know she tried everything that she possible could. Great customer service, as represented by Gisela, may lead me to purchase products again from Monoprice and without people like her, I definitely would not make any future purchases after all of the trouble. She is truly an asset to your company and hopefully you can offer direct exchanges in the future. "

"great quality....as in, legit, well put together, equal to or better than most quality. Pricing is amazingly inexpensive in comparison to the rest of the world. seriously! I'd buy shoes from these guys if they sold them."

"Thank You to Victoria and her awesome service. She made it easy to add things to my order that I forgot to add. It was quick and painless. "

"2 Optical Wireless Mouses M24 & M19 + one 6ft regular USB cable.

Mailed in an enveloppe with bubbles in it. It's a good thing the mouses are made of sturdy materials because the 2 carton boxes that they were in were completly squished (or is it squashed) while in transit from the USofA to Quebec, Canada. The USB cable survived too. Upon installing the transmitter in a USB port, the M19 was detected and installed. Works perfectly. I like the fact that it turns itself off very fast. means the batteries (included) will make it a longer time. The M24 and the cable were for the neighbors, I'll know more this afternoon.

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.