• monoprice.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10

"Quick easy good price fast shipping what more could you ask for."

modified review This review was modified by bigjohn222 on May 28 2015 12:05:19 PM

"This is a great store with great prices and great customer service. If you chat or write to them, they will be able to tell you for example, the exact product number you need for your printer's ink. As far as prices, they are unbeatable, from what I have seen.

modified review This review was modified by joycegrace on May 27 2015 01:43:11 PM

"Great service. Fantastic stock on hand."

modified review This review was modified by JSW-SJW on May 27 2015 09:02:21 AM

"After feeling robbed by Guitar Center for very short guitar cable I had to get last minute for my son who was starting lessons, I found monoprice when my daughter was ready to start her lessons.

I got a cable twice the length for less than half the price. Great experience and a customer for life.

modified review This review was modified by cluttjohann on May 23 2015 11:19:53 AM

"monoprice has THE worst cx service in addition to a crappy graphic tablet that i purchased from them. i did my research and purchased via wally world; i always purchase via paypal because of companies like monoprice.

the stylus would work for a minute or two then i'd have to reboot and endure the same nonsense. "tech support" (i interrupted their break and expected them to be knowledgeable and helpful) said it shouldn't be acting up. well, duh! the software that shipped was for xp (it had better options than what i ended up using); the jerk gave me a link to download an updated driver. i talked to their support twice that day, and i would've gotten better service from a blade of grass.

i packed the crap up in the same day i received it and sent it back. today, i'm told that it can take 8 days more before i get my refund. you know that is crap. it takes them seconds to get the money and a month to give it back. smh. do yourself a favor and do NOT shop monoprice. oh yeah, i posted on their site, and they said they couldn't let my review appear. i told them they couldn't hide it because i'm posting all over the website. america stinks as a service industry and can't compete with other countries because of places like monoprice.

oh, i purchased a tablet from wacom. it was twice as expensive, and i haven't had any issues. lesson learned!

"To whom it may concern,

Just want to vent a bit about my recent HORRIBLE customer service experience with your company. I've had a good buying experience with you before but this one wasn't one of them.

Regarding the order number below, I bought this item from you, and before it was even shipped I called to arrange a return.

Incidentally, even though your email/website mentioned that I would get one, I never did get an email stating that it actually had shipped.

Anyway, the gentlemen said as long as I follow his instructions and do not open it, I would not need to pay for return shipping. When they got it back, they said I would receive full credit for the item only.

Anyway, the FIRST customer service person I spoke to said to "refuse" the package, do not open it, and then return it using the "RMA" label provided to me by Monoprice in an email.

Well the package was dropped off when I wasn't even home so I was unable to "refuse" it in person. Nevertheless, I did not open it. I printed the "RMA" label and took it to UPS Store, where they said that the label was NOT A FREE RETURN LABEL at all, and that I would need to pay $30.00 return shipping, mostly due to the un-necessarily LARGE box. It was prob. 16 inches long, at least. Way bigger than needed for the item.

I said there must be some mistake, so I took the package home and contacted your customer service again.

This time the story was, "Oh, you can't take it to the UPS Store, but rather you MUST take it to a UPS HUB/CENTER. The guy said that "they will take it there for free, NO PROBLEM."

So I did that and was told AGAIN, that UPS CANNOT DELIVER FOR FREE WITH THE PROVIDED LABEL, and they tried to charge me again.

I finally gave up, said screw it, and decided to just keep the item. TOO MUCH HASTLE ! ! ! !

modified review This review was modified by sturg94883 on May 13 2015 04:36:54 PM

"great experience, low price"

modified review This review was modified by varadharaman on May 09 2015 05:19:19 PM

"Awesome people. Understood my issue and fixed a problem 2 other companies could not. Thanks for the help and the switchbox is great. My setup finally works!!"

"Slow to process orders, Accounting has been bad, wrong address for payments, no statements, no invoices mailed."

"The issue is that the customer service is awful.

I used a coupon to order something.

I requested will call to save on shipping.

Tried to drive to will call location on my day off and wasted two hours being stuck in traffic only to realize they weren't even open on weekends. I made a mistake!

Tried to call to have the order shipped instead, was refused. Tried to order again and requested same coupon given the circumstances, was refused. Requested they hold the will call for an extra week knowing I had a weekday off coming up, was refused.

They just wouldn't work with me "We informed you of this. We informed you of that." And me saying, "OK, OK, just wanted to see if you could work something out for me."

Then I checked my bank account a month after they (automatically) cancelled my order - still no refund of the money.

Had to contact them to request my money back given I never received my purchase. They were totally mean about it then too.

Basically, they have strict rules that apply to their customers where they don't treat people like human beings, but when it comes to living up their own policies they don't seem to give two shits about whether or not "you should receive a refund into your bank account in 2-3 business days".

I still haven't received my refund - though they do claim to be "on it". Pretty shady.

modified review This review was modified by videoword on April 27 2015 04:16:55 PM

"Monoprice.com is one of my 'go to' stores for all things involving cables. Great pricing backed by fast shipping and great customer service. I would recommend them to anyone (and I do!)"

"Monoprice has great prices on the products I need, especially Apple Lightning cables that actually work.

Monoprice has even better Warranty and Customer Service. If something isn't right, they want a chance to correct it.

I had a great experience today with Alann C who figured out the problem offered a solution all in about 6 Live Chat exchanges.

My thinking is the best measure of a company is how they react when everything goes wrong. Monoprice REACTS positively and QUICKLY.

modified review This review was modified by Ano3ny on April 21 2015 06:56:41 PM

"Monoprice.com are excellent with GREAT customer service. (I rarely leave reviews like this but they were simply spot on with everything).

I live in the UK and through Amazon bought a graphics tablet from Monopriceuk (as they were on Amazon at the time). The pen wasn't great but otherwise a fantastic tablet for its price. After a while the pen gave out and Monopriceuk were no longer there. I contacted Monoprice in the USA to ask to buy another pen (thinking my warranty had expired) but they asked me for my details and shipped a brand new replacement pen out which arrived within 2 weeks. Everything works great now and Monoprice have been nothing but helpful and excellent in their customer service. I just want to say how impressed I am with them over all, as a company and regarding their graphics tablets.

So, thank you very much from a satisfied customer in the UK.

modified review This review was modified by LaerrusUK on April 20 2015 08:46:22 AM

"Placed an order on a Sunday afternoon (5:06 PM PST) and later that day realized that I had forgotten to include some items. Customer service was already closed, so I called the next day first thing in the morning (6:00 AM PST) and was told that the order could not be canceled. I cannot believe that in this day and age it's impossible to do this while other online stores will happily let you do it even without a call. This was my last order with you, sorry."

modified review This review was modified by dcasa on April 20 2015 06:36:08 AM

"good prices and customer service

tho ordered a few things 3 weeks ago (I know Canada order can take long) but no tracking info was sent or on my account

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!