• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

What is this?

"I've ordered from Monoprice for years with no problems, fast shipping, and the best prices anywhere.

When I recently had a question with a couple charges I went on their site, opened a chat window with Victoria M, and within in a couple minutes had all the information I needed.

From my experience, their customer service is as excellent as their other service and prices.

"JOVIE IS THE BEST CS REP OF ALL TIME."

"haven't had any issues with Monoprice for the countless number of times I have purchased from them, customer service is top notch, they resolve issues quickly with little effort. Prices are great as well. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again. Could stand to have a free slow(er) standard shipping option like many of the other online merchants. Since she asked to mention her name, Victoria M was extremely helpful in getting my order processed."

"Products always work as claimed. Super cheap, too!"

"I had a product that was pretty much DOA. I left a negative review on the product page and, within a few hours, I got an email from Monoprice asking if I'd like a free replacement.

I was blown away by the customer service and am now waiting for my free replacement! Top-notch, guys, great work. And John is the man.

"Because colleagues know I'm an avid home theater guy, they ask my advice all the time. I personally drove a co-worker back to a big box store to return the $50 HDMI cables she bought and had her go to monoprice.com to get them there instead for a fraction of the cost.

I've ordered cables, brackets, batteries, phone cases and more from monoprice.com, and I've never ever been disappointed. The quality is always great. The delivery is always on time. I always get what I expect. And I expect great from them.

"My package had initially gone to the wrong address, and I needed it to go to my new address.

Initially I had thought I would have had to have UPS intercept the package and send it to me (which would have cost ~$20) but Ericka had helped me with a different approach and I'm very grateful that she did!

"Ordered display from Mac to HDMI cable from monoprice.com. Cable has worked flawlessly. Everything I expected."

"Worst online shopping experience EVER!!!

Purchased three 27" monitors from Monoprice through Rakuten.com. They appear to be cobbled together out of reject/surplus 2010 iMac panels (identical down to the iSight hole, except for the excessive backlight leakage).

One was DOA, and a second failed shortly after being powered up. That's when I found out Monoprice won't talk or even live chat with Buy.com customers. It took three days and four emails to get an RMA out of them, and they refused to cross-ship replacements -- even with a credit card # -- or to honor my original purchase price if I (per their suggestion) returned those for refund and ordered new ones so they would ship promptly. They were even too cheap to pay for package pickup.

Of the replacements which arrived two weeks later, one (surprise surprise) was also defective. Another three days to get an RMA via email, and this time they sent a refurbished unit in a single filthy droopy carton (new units are double-boxed) with the power brick banging around loose inside against the panel and some weird sticky goo spilled all over it! WTF???

It's now been six frustrating weeks and I STILL DON'T HAVE THREE WORKING MONITORS, with no option to get my money back and no end to this Kafkaesque hell in sight.

These weasels are the lowest form of bottom-feeding scum! UNLESS YOU ENJOY BEING RIPPED OFF AND TREATED LIKE GARBAGE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU EVEN BRIEFLY CONSIDER SENDING THEM YOUR MONEY!!! Just pile it up and set it on fire, and save yourself a ton of grief...

"I got a shipping error for the first time with these guys, and they took care of it immediately."

"Jovie was awesome and helped me correct an order. I also LOVE the fact their customer service chat asks you your technical knowledge level. It's great when someone doesn't assume you know nothing."

"Victoria at monoprice was a tremendous help in assisting me with checking my order status and resetting my password to allow me to check in the future."

"Great quality products at low prices!"

"This company has the best customer service I have come across in quite a while. Ordering, receiving and asking for assistance - all of it contributed to a pleasant experience. "

"Easy to purchase, and fast delivery. Purchased on 10/15, shippes 10/16 and received today 10/20 (includes a weekend. Could not ask for quicker or better service."

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.