Stores > monoprice.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10

2016-04-21

Great product at a fair price

"The 1,000 ft box of Cat 6 cable was exactly what I was looking for. After looking extensively at other Internet offerings, Monoprice easily offered me the best delivered price. Unlike a lot of their competition, Monoprice actually charges a reasonable price for the shipping. Many others lowball you with the product price but they get it all back and more at checkout when the shipping charges are revealed. Shipping was prompt and delivery within 3 business days was much appreciated. The next time I'm in the market for similar products, I'll be looking at Monoprice first."

2016-04-20

Even an Expresso Maker

"I got a refurbished Mr. Coffee Expresso machine from these guys. It works GREAT. Really satisfied. They are quick on delivery too!"

2016-04-11

Great company to order from

"Quick customer support when I needed help. Prompt shipping. Will order from them again. "

This review was modified by Highercaliber on April 11 2016 07:39:57 PM

2016-04-07

No product? No rating

"I ordered these, and have yet to receive them. Of course, I'm sure the vendor will blame the shipper ... the shipper will blame the vendor ... and I'll be short my money."

This review was modified by myob123 on April 07 2016 08:08:23 AM

2016-04-04

Roku 2 on Monoprice

"Got $20 discount on Roku 2, which I thought was an amazing deal. The order was shipped and delivered on promised date. The item was nicely packed, came brand new sealed. Overall a great experience altogether!"

This review was modified by cyberfrost on April 04 2016 03:29:38 PM

2016-04-04

Very disappointed

"Product came used and missing parts. Customer service very unapologetic. No effort made to rectify the situation. Would never order from them again and recommend you do the same. "

This review was modified by Purchaser1002 on April 04 2016 11:50:25 AM

2016-03-27

Great price, good goods, easy to use

"Over the few years I've been shopping these folks the quality of their branded goods continues to hold up. The price is always more than reasonable and hard to beat.
Shipping is quick and flawless with smaller packages shipped for free. Site-wide sales occur from time to time making things an even better deal.
Used customer service only once- to the point and helpful assistance.
This place is worth a look.

2016-03-27

Customer support and service gone down the drain

"Nothing but problems with the last order.
- the delivery company servicing CA can't manage anything - attempting deliveries to a wrong address, late/no show for scheduled delivery time slot
- been trying to return defective item for over a month. They said they sent prepaid return shipping label but it never showed up. Numerous contacts with customer service resulted in more promises but no actual progress on the return.

This review was modified by Mikhail12345 on March 27 2016 05:09:16 AM

2016-03-22

I think it's called Monoprice because they have the ONLY prices to beat.

"I've never had a bad experience with their website, customer service, shipping, or products. Everything works exactly as described and expected after it promptly arrives and lasts as long as a similar yet much more expensive version of the same product.
I love monoprice.

This review was modified by backstagecoffee on March 22 2016 02:52:58 PM

2016-03-21

Verified No Hassle Lifetime Warranty on Cables

"Monoprice has been in the business of selling cheap products for around a decade. They started with cheap cables and expanded. The quality has improved and they are my first stop for any kind of cable. I purchased gold plated Micro USB cables for my Android phone in 2011 for (at the time) an extremely low price. I was impressed with the quality. In 2016, the micro connectors started failing so I logged into my account and requested replacements. They arrived for free in less than two weeks. I also have several CAT5 cables that I purchased in 2006 and they are still running great. I tested the throughput with some comparable Belkin cables and the Monoprice versions were a tad bit slower (0.4 Mbps) but they cost 1/5 the price. "

This review was modified by dpuorro on March 21 2016 09:35:03 AM

2016-03-18

Absolute Satisfaction!

"My son recommended this online retailer as he has been their satisfied customer for several years. I always hesitate to buy online as some of my experiences have not been positive. However, I was relieved, delighted and VERY pleasantly surprised that this company is GREAT! The products I purchased are of top notch quality. I also had a question regarding an additional cable I needed and their Tech Support department was very savvy, professional and customer service focused! On a scale from one to five stars . . . I rate Monoprice a FIVE!"

2016-03-16

If you get a defective product, don't expect a refund...

"The first time I bought anything from monoprice they sent me a defective product.

Right now I am escalating it to pay pal to try to get a refund.

I tried to review the product but it is not showing on the website.

VERY Shady!

This review was modified by Boblibido on March 16 2016 01:28:10 PM

2016-03-16

Over a week, not even packed yet?

"So I made an order a week ago that showed they had everything in stock, nothing needed to be back ordered. I've paid, yet heard nothing. Twice I tried to reach out via their chat system and it closed out on me twice saying no one is available. This is crazy! They're offering business to business service yet fail to deliver what they promised and furthermore can't be bothered to staff the support channel's they're offering. They haven't even packed the order yet and I need this stuff for a job. I need a reliable source of parts/cables etc.... It's disgraceful. I'm disappointed. "

This review was modified by Aldens on March 16 2016 10:06:50 AM

2016-03-15

Frustrating and unprofessional.

"So I placed an order for several items, a sum of 39 items.

The item arrived on time, next day delivery, but one item was missing.
The customer service rep that I initially spoke with was utterly useless as I had to request multiple times to speak with a superior who was knowledgeable on how to handle an issue like this.

Bottom line, When I choose next day delivery perhaps its because I needed the items urgently. Due to their mistake they caused me to reschedule a job and lose precious time, money and reputation for not being prepared.

Monoprice, get your act together.

This review was modified by AlexM01 on March 15 2016 09:13:42 PM

2016-03-09

Is customer service sick with Mono or just lazy?

"1 star for good quality cables, dinged 4 stars for the worst customer service I've encountered in years.
Placed an order and forgot an item. There is no way to edit an order once placed. Customer service cannot cancel or modify an order. Was forced to cancel online which can take up to 24 hours to process!?
Placed the order again on Friday. On Sunday they had a 15% off store wide sale. Tried to contact Monoprice, but there is no staff on weekends. Sent an email asking for a price adjustment or the order to be cancelled since it had not shipped.

By Monday afternoon I hadn't heard back so I contact them. I was told they don't get to weekend email for up to 2 days. As such they shipped my order earlier that day and would not give me the 15% discount.

I was also told if I refused the package when it arrived they would keep the shipping.
I hope the greedy lazy thieves enjoy the $9. I will never buy from Monoprice again.
Get AmazonBasics cables instead. Good quality cabling and you will never experience anything like this.

This review was modified by Landstander on March 09 2016 10:11:47 PM

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!