• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

What is this?

"This company has the best customer service I have come across in quite a while. Ordering, receiving and asking for assistance - all of it contributed to a pleasant experience. "

"Easy to purchase, and fast delivery. Purchased on 10/15, shippes 10/16 and received today 10/20 (includes a weekend. Could not ask for quicker or better service."

"You guys are always good and great products and value. Just needed to throw an extra "kudo" to Jovie V - She was awesome and great help."

"Great products at a great price"

"Had some problem reviewing my order after purchase as a guest but received an awesome service from the live chat!!!!

If you're buying from monoprice, make sure to create an account first. It's always good as their price are actually awesome!

"I received the information I needed quickly and accurately from Victoria.
Unfortunately the shipping costs are way too high. The items cost $63.55 and the shipping cost was $43.83 and the the brokerage at the border was another $20.00. So I paid $63.55 for the goods and then $63.83 for the shipping and handling etc. Time to get a US postal address.

"Terrible customer service. I ordered a TV mount, and when I clicked the link it was $30, but by the time I finished check out it was $38. And then magically the next day, the mount was $38 with an HDMI cable, but they refuse to give me the HDMI cable because I ordered "before" the bundle was an option."

"Had a live chat with Victoria today and she was awesome! Polite and fast, that's how I like my CS reps!!

Thanks Victoria, you're the best!!

"Awesome store-cheapest prices on Earth for cables, adapters, TV mounts and now, I just bought my first noise canceling headset and it works great-$110 headset that performs almost like a $300 Bose. I had ordered 2 and only got one on the box-Victoria M on chat is sending me another one no questions asked."

"I did not receive my full order on my shipment. I went to the customer support chat and talked to Victoria M. She processed a new order to get me the missing part."

"Jovie V was spectacular ... she helped me to modify my order in a short amount of time, and I really appreciated her assistance (I'm assuming Jovie is a woman ... if in fact Jovie is a male ... my sincere apology).

Sincerely,
Michael DiFabio

"Monoprice has always had the widest selection of components available for the best prices. I have been very pleased with every purchase I have made over the last 7 years of doing business with the company. Their customer service is speedy and helpful."

"As normal, Monoprice.com delivered right on the "money" and service. Monoprice.com has great selection. And I like the small retail store area at the Rancho Cucamonga warehouse."

"Monoprice is my go to store for everything. If Monoprice carries it then it is most likely the inexpensive (not cheap) item on the market. Customer service is stellar, I have had to contact them a few times and each time they have been nothing but amazing."

"Quick and easy. Ordered on Monday and just arrived before noon on Wednesday! I will definitely use again."

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.