• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

What is this?

"I always love working with Monoprice. 99% of time items are in stock and ship out same day as ordered. Items are great quality, great prices and ship fast. There Live Chat techs are knowledgeable and courteous. All around, Monoprice is a great company! Very happy with all my dealings with them."

"Excellent customer service via the chat room My experience has been nothing less than exceptional EVERY TIME I choose Monoprice.com My questions were addressed immediately and completely. I highly recommend the best pricing and efficiency of this seller! FIVE STARS and BOTH THUMBS UP !"

"I've used Monoprice now several times for Cat-6 ethernet cables and for HDMI cables. I've been very pleased every time. The quality is every bit as good as any retail store, just without the the fancy packaging ... and who needs that? Plus the selection is MUCH larger than you'll find at any local retailer. Order fulfillment and delivery is very fast. I put in an order on Monday morning, and received it in North Carolina on Wednesday morning, standard shipping. You can also tell a lot about a company by how it handles the occasional "oops". When I received my most recent order, it was short three cables; I chatted on-line with them and the missing cables were shipped out immediately without any hassle ... a three minute interaction took care of it. Thanks, Victoria, in Customer Service, for cheerful and responsive service. Monoprice will continue to get my business whenever I need any kind of cable. (P.S. - On the other hand, THIS site, resellerratings.com, needs some work. It took me longer to submit this review than the entire order process did at Monoprice. If you meaningful reviews, you're going to have to quit throwing away previous responses when there is a single field you don't like, and quit placing error messages off screen where they aren't visible without scrolling down. Basic web site design 101.)"

"Always great low cost and in stocks! I had to make a return and the process was completely painless and fast. Great company!"

"The price of the item was a great, unfortunately there was a little mistake in shipping and i received the wrong item. No problem for mono price, they quickly resolved the issue with little hassle to me. Their customer service knows how to keep customers happy. Ordering more stuff today because I trust their service."

"Monoprice makes all brick and mortar stores (and most other online stores) look like crooks. Everything I've ever gotten from them has been of very high quality and very low prices. Everything I've gotten has been as good or better than the big name brand comparable items and usually at a fraction of the price. I'm not kidding either, this is one of those sites where you look at the prices and think it has to be to good to be true, well it isn't it's 100% the real deal. Also there customer service is top notch, I receive one incorrect item (hey, sh*t happens) in my last order and they let me keep the incorrect item and are now shipping me the correct item, and it's taking me longer to type this review than it took Alann to get me my replacement set up."

"I just chatted online with Victoria M. to correct a shipping address mistake I made. She was of great service to me! I really appreciated her help!"

"Victoria was extremely helpful! Answered all my questions and sent an email following up. Thanks!!"

"Victoria helped answer all my questions promptly and with great accuracy."

"Great customer service so far. Victoria, with customer service online chat, quickly got me an RMA on the 30th day after my order without any hassles.

"My initial order was not received after more than 3 weeks - so contacted customer service. Got through to Victoria M - and her response was beyond exception. She immediately had my order re-shipped and within a week was received safely today.

Not only does Monoprice offer great products at unbeatable service, their customer service is awesome.

Thanks once again for another fantastic shopping experience Monoprice. Cannot speak more highly of this company.

Cheers

"Monoprice always products seems to be the lowest price....and for quality products. Victoria was of great assistance getting me back onto the site with the login: which email address I had used in the past and re-setting my password."

"Quick and simple service from Alann C. Great operator. I had a shipping issue, where I was to be charged full shipping on a product that was to be shipped free. Alann took care of it quickly and is in the works of getting my money transferred back to me."

"Normally quality stuff and good prices.. But they offer coupons for $25 cash off next purchase for writing reviews , but then do not honor them. Whats up with that?

Amended 8/18/14
Well Monoprice contacted me and made good on their offer . Apparently a system glitch caused the misunderstanding.. No harm , no foul.. I have bought many items and as mentioned in the initial review , the quality of their products is excellent with very reasonable prices.
Thank you Monoprice for honoring your commitments!

"Terrible delivery. $2.50 charge for a small package. Expected delivery is 10 days!! not acceptable."

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.