Stores > monoprice.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.22/10 5.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10

2016-05-20

Next day shipping beyond monoprice's capabilities

"Ordered product 5/19. Expected product next day 5/20 and paid for fast shipping. They did not fulfill my order until 5/20, so now they think it's OK to deliver on Monday? I want my shipping refunded and their customer service ignored my email. I may do a chargeback. This is just incompetence."

This review was modified by AdamDmd on May 20 2016 03:54:32 PM

2016-05-15

Very good customer service

"Very helpful with any questions, items are made of super high quality. LIFE TIME WARRANTY ON CABLES IS Awesome"

This review was modified by khz23 on May 15 2016 07:33:08 PM

2016-05-13

"What's to say. Monoprice is a great place for inexpensive quality computer/cable/etc equipment. You can't beat their cable prices."

This review was modified by randyshoopman on May 13 2016 04:09:04 PM

2016-05-11

they cancelled my order then blamed it on my credit card

"Monoprice cancelled my order. When I emailed them about it, they blamed it on a payment error. However, the pre-authorization hold did go through on my credit card. I do not know why they have to lie about it."

This review was modified by diablonhn on May 11 2016 01:29:02 PM

2016-05-09

Did NOT get the item I ordered.

"Monoprice sent the wrong item for my order. I filled out an RMA request but a week later, still have not heard back from them. It's been over two weeks since I've ordered this item and now I just have to wait on their customer service BEFORE I even get into the replacement process for the CORRECT item that I ordered. If getting the correct part is this much of hassle, I will take my business elsewhere from now on."

2016-05-09

Always the right length!

"Monoprice is my goto resource for the cables; ethernet, HDMI, etc. They always have the right length for my projects."

This review was modified by mhjessen on May 09 2016 06:07:07 AM

2016-05-04

Exceptional Customer Service

"I ordered 4 cameras, 2 of them were the dome dummy cameras. One of the dummy cameras had an LED light that did not illuminate. I opened it up and the wire was not properly soldered. I filled out an RMA online and monoprice sent me a replacement without hassle. I've bought a lot of products from Monoprice and they've always stood behind them and taken care of any issues i've had. I highly recommend them and their products. "

This review was modified by soonerdb1 on May 04 2016 12:11:19 PM

2016-05-02

Great Prices.

"Great Price Fast shipping."

This review was modified by bake1856 on May 02 2016 03:58:50 PM

2016-05-01

Need Great Cables and other computer supplies? MONOPRICE IS A GREAT STORE.

"At first I only bought one cable. Just to see if monoprice was on the level. Shipping was fast, and the product was terrific. I have had this cable (for charging my cell phone, etc.) for some time now and it works great. But what's really terrific is I paid under a $1 for it!!! On other popular web site I used to pay $5+ for the same cable. What a deal!!!! So what did I do? I bought 10 more of the same thing and saved a ton!!!
AND just for the record NO ONE asked me to write this review. I'd just like to see people (like myself) stop being ripped off for cable - and Monoprice is the place to shop.

This review was modified by mybookroom on May 01 2016 03:08:39 AM

2016-04-29

Going downhill - fast!

"I used to use and recommend Monoprice to my friends. I will have to rethink that.
I recently placed an order for 4 in-stock items. My package arrived with 3 items with no mention of a back-order. I called customer service as the web site was down and waited on hold for 58 minutes before I gave up as it was now after 5pm and the one person answering calls went home. The computer voice kept telling me my call was important but I guess it wasn't important enough to answer. Maybe they should raise prices slightly to be able to hire additional people that can properly ship an order and answer a phone within an hour.

2016-04-27

Terrible customer service.

"On 4/23 I placed an order for an item using a coupon code listed on
their front page as "Site Wide" (Valid for orders placed 4/23-24). I
applied the code successfully to my order but noticed after I paid via
paypal that the final order page did not list the discount from the
coupon. I assumed this was a mistake so I immediately opened a support
ticket with Monoprice.

I got no response until 4/25 when I got a response from Rebekah G. I
was told that the item I ordered was not included in the "Site Wide"
coupon. I was offered NO RECOURSE. I also got notification that my
item had shipped on 4/25. At this point there was no way for me to
"cancel" my order. I responded and asked that perhaps they would apply
the new coupon that became available on 4/25. This coupon DOES apply
to my item. I'm hoping at this point for some consolation. I get no
response. I give it 24 hours and continue to get no response. I open a
new support ticket today on 4/27. I explain my position again and that
I have already been in touch and that while I am aware now that the
item didn't qualify for the "Site Wide" coupon, that was unclear at
the time of checkout and that I hope they will take care of me in this
case. I receive a very timely response, again from Rebekah G.
Unfortunately it is an exact copy and paste response of what she sent
me previously. I responded letting her know that I was appalled by the
customer service I was being offered and that I would be sure to leave
this review to that affect.

The "Site Wide" coupon was misleading. The checkout process was not
clear that my item was excluded from the promotion. The coupon was
successfully added during checkout and the description shown said I
would get the appropriate discount. I would NOT have purchased this
item at full price and I fully intend to return it as soon as it is
delivered.

I will update this review if I am able to come to some acceptable
resolution to this matter.

2016-04-21

Great product at a fair price

"The 1,000 ft box of Cat 6 cable was exactly what I was looking for. After looking extensively at other Internet offerings, Monoprice easily offered me the best delivered price. Unlike a lot of their competition, Monoprice actually charges a reasonable price for the shipping. Many others lowball you with the product price but they get it all back and more at checkout when the shipping charges are revealed. Shipping was prompt and delivery within 3 business days was much appreciated. The next time I'm in the market for similar products, I'll be looking at Monoprice first."

2016-04-20

Even an Expresso Maker

"I got a refurbished Mr. Coffee Expresso machine from these guys. It works GREAT. Really satisfied. They are quick on delivery too!"

2016-04-11

Great company to order from

"Quick customer support when I needed help. Prompt shipping. Will order from them again. "

This review was modified by Highercaliber on April 11 2016 07:39:57 PM

2016-04-07

No product? No rating

"I ordered these, and have yet to receive them. Of course, I'm sure the vendor will blame the shipper ... the shipper will blame the vendor ... and I'll be short my money."

This review was modified by myob123 on April 07 2016 08:08:23 AM

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!