Stores > monoprice.com

Customer service: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10

2016-06-16

Great company, miserable shipping

"If it wasn't for the shipping, Monoprice would be 5*. But until they stop using UPS, 1*"

This review was modified by rvlesh on June 16 2016 07:47:51 AM

2016-06-15

Monoprice saved the day!

"Just a quick note that Monoprice customer service is among the best in the industry. Had a shipping issue, MP sent a replacement next day at no charge with no questions asked. Wish everyone would take care of customers like MP. Thank you!!!"

This review was modified by endlayerkev on June 15 2016 09:25:20 AM

2016-06-11

They really caused problems with this one...

"Ordered this 5/28 knowing we needed this for the 6/4 weekend. Five days AFTER the order which was paid by Paypal which I use all the time, received an e-mail that the order was still payment pending. Multiple responses to the customer service person that was sending this message (and it was not a "generic" e-mail address ALL went unanswered. Finally received the items 6/7 which was TOO late. Yes, we will use them going forward and yes they are what I expected, but this was handled terribly!

While my overall rating needed to be dissatisfied as that is all it shows (even though many others asked for) we have purchased a lot of items from Monoprice and are overall satisfied. This however was a terrible experience.

This review was modified by LarrySheboygan on June 11 2016 09:54:15 AM

2016-06-09

Very good

"Hi

This product is really good and work well under heavy use. Usually we works with it no less than 10 daily hours 6 days per week during a year and works really good.
Only need a pen replacement every 9 months under this circumstances.

This review was modified by Hephzi_bah on June 09 2016 10:22:05 AM

2016-06-08

Great service for buying cables and equipment at an affordable price!

"I love monoprice. I recommend it to anybody who's looking for affordability and quality. I have ordered from here many times in the past two years. I have never been disappointed in anything I have bought. Everything is very sturdy and will last you a long time. Treat all these items like you would any other item and you will be satisfied."

This review was modified by witapepsi on June 08 2016 06:41:07 PM

2016-06-01

Untrackable Tracking Numbers

"Provides cheap 'next day' shipping with no carrier and a seemingly bogus tracking number that cannot be used to track delivery either on their site or off.

Claims immediate chat, but no agents available for two days.

Gave up and filed this review after waiting 40 minutes on phone with no answer from their support.

This review was modified by jbrisbin on June 01 2016 02:50:52 PM

2016-05-24

Unimpressed.

"Ordered several in stock items at 10:30am on a Friday, expecting them to be shipped out same day as advertised. Contacted Monoprice the next Monday to inquire, and was informed that an item was backordered. I had them cancel the item, and was told the order would ship that day. It did not, and I am still waiting for the order to ship.
Monoprice may have good prices, but they seem to have trouble getting a simple order out the door in a timely fashion. Needless to say, this will be my last order with them.

This review was modified by king_garnet on May 24 2016 10:04:47 AM

2016-05-20

Next day shipping beyond monoprice's capabilities

"Ordered product 5/19. Expected product next day 5/20 and paid for fast shipping. They did not fulfill my order until 5/20, so now they think it's OK to deliver on Monday? I want my shipping refunded and their customer service ignored my email. I may do a chargeback. This is just incompetence."

This review was modified by AdamDmd on May 20 2016 03:54:32 PM

2016-05-15

Very good customer service

"Very helpful with any questions, items are made of super high quality. LIFE TIME WARRANTY ON CABLES IS Awesome"

This review was modified by khz23 on May 15 2016 07:33:08 PM

2016-05-13

"What's to say. Monoprice is a great place for inexpensive quality computer/cable/etc equipment. You can't beat their cable prices."

This review was modified by randyshoopman on May 13 2016 04:09:04 PM

2016-05-11

they cancelled my order then blamed it on my credit card

"Monoprice cancelled my order. When I emailed them about it, they blamed it on a payment error. However, the pre-authorization hold did go through on my credit card. I do not know why they have to lie about it."

This review was modified by diablonhn on May 11 2016 01:29:02 PM

2016-05-09

Did NOT get the item I ordered.

"Monoprice sent the wrong item for my order. I filled out an RMA request but a week later, still have not heard back from them. It's been over two weeks since I've ordered this item and now I just have to wait on their customer service BEFORE I even get into the replacement process for the CORRECT item that I ordered. If getting the correct part is this much of hassle, I will take my business elsewhere from now on."

2016-05-09

Always the right length!

"Monoprice is my goto resource for the cables; ethernet, HDMI, etc. They always have the right length for my projects."

This review was modified by mhjessen on May 09 2016 06:07:07 AM

2016-05-04

Exceptional Customer Service

"I ordered 4 cameras, 2 of them were the dome dummy cameras. One of the dummy cameras had an LED light that did not illuminate. I opened it up and the wire was not properly soldered. I filled out an RMA online and monoprice sent me a replacement without hassle. I've bought a lot of products from Monoprice and they've always stood behind them and taken care of any issues i've had. I highly recommend them and their products. "

This review was modified by soonerdb1 on May 04 2016 12:11:19 PM

2016-05-02

Great Prices.

"Great Price Fast shipping."

This review was modified by bake1856 on May 02 2016 03:58:50 PM

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!