• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

"My #1 choice for shopping online if they have the products I'm looking for. I really can't say enough, and I LOVE the new audio & music gear.

Honestly, the best shopping site around. Would be great if I could use my Amazon Prime shipping or cheaper shipping options, but that is a drop in the bucket compared to what I save.

I really friggin love Monoprice.

- Sincerely,

Fanboy :)

"USPS lost my package, but Victoria at Monoprice started the investigation and promised that if package is not found within two days - they will ship replacement. Good experience with Monoprice, yet another bad experience with USPS."

"Victoria was polite and friendly. She handled my request quickly and efficiently. This is just *one* of the many reasons I continue to shop monoprice.

Keep up the good work guys!

"This company is the best to deal with. They sell top quality products and back them with tremendous customer service!!"

"I have nothing but good things to say about Monoprice. While other stores sell their goods at extremely bloated prices, Monoprice sells their items for a very reasonable price. They also shipped quickly and for free on my order. Thank you, Monoprice, for meeting all my needs!"

"Always the best prices, and top notch service.
My go-to for cables and adapters, plus they are always adding new products.
I recently had an issue where the overnight shipper failed to deliver on time. I chatted with Allan in customer service who made sure to follow up that my order finally made it, then he offered to refund the shipping fee. Even on smaller orders they give great customer service.

"As always, Monoprice customer service did not disappoint. I had a simple issue with an item that was not received in my order. I reached out to them, and within 5 minutes, Aubrey at Monoprice helped me to resolve and correct the issue. I wish all companies expedited customer service at this rate. Thanks to Aubrey, and thanks to Monoprice again!"

"guitar came damaged in an undamaged box... when calling to get a replacement I found out that the guitar was on back order; so I asked to swap it with one in stock. They cannot do exchanges; so would have to do a refund and repurchase without any guarantees I would get it in time for Christmas.. I asked for a refund and will buy something from Amazon where I am guaranteed prompt shipping with better policies on exchanges."

Severn, Maryland

"Awesome vendor. While everyone else (including Walmart) was charging $50 for HDMI cables, Monoprice had better ones for $3 to $4.

Pretty much anything you need for home theater and then some. Wireless accessories too.

I've ordered from them on quite a few occasions and their products meet or exceed my expectations every time.

"Easy ordering, great customer service. They had a free shipping discount advertised the next day after I ordered. Used online chat to ask for the same discount to be applied to my order and they gave me the discount and refunded to my credit card with no additional questions asked. Thanks Aubrey B.! Excellent service."

"I have been a fairly satisfied customer of Monoprice for years. I ordered a product @ 8:46 pm on Friday. The next day I get their email saying shipping is free starting Saturday (less than 4 hours after I placed my order).

I contacted them to see if I could get the free shipping since 1) I just placed the order, 2) they had done nothing to process it yet other than charge my credit card and 3) The order would not be shipped until Monday. Their reply was no. No changes could be made after an order is placed. I could refuse delivery and I would only be charged shipping. I also could not cancel the order.

I was initially ticked off, but after thinking about it I am really ticked off. They are charging $41.88 shipping and handling to send a tv wall mount via UPS slowest service. There is no way it is costing Monoprice half that amount to ship the product. And immediately after placing an order no changes or cancellation is allowed even though they won't do a thing with the order until Monday.

I am now mad enough to refuse delivery of the tv mount, pay them their $41.88 shipping extortion fee and they can keep their tv mount and their daily spam emails.

I also just noticed that they advertise "9.70/10 resellerratings.com customer satisfaction rate" on the home page of their website. This is blatantly untrue since as of today their overall rating is 8.41and none of their sub-scores are anywhere near 9.70. Add false advertising to the list.

"CS - Victoria M was awesome! She was fast, friendly, efficient, sweet, knew what she was doing, and funny. I would love to have her assist me again!
Thank you!

"I ordered the wrong ethernet, non-insulated, network cable by mistake. I needed a STP shielded cable instead to run video. A very nice person named Victoria M. came to my rescue and helped me make the exchange. You just know when you are in good hands by the way she handled the whole transaction. Thanks again Victoria and thank you Monoprice.com for having such good people in your employ!"

"Fantastic customer service! Always a pleasure! Thanks so much to Victoria!"

"Victoria M was very helpful and addressed questions related to my order very quickly and satisfactorily. I've made several purchases from Monoprice over the years and have always had a positive experience."

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.