• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

What is this?

"Overall very satisfied with all of my purchases at Monoprice.com. On my last purchase there was a mistake on one of the cables that was packed. I contacted them through their live chat and within minutes they agreed to ship me the correct cable expedited to get it to me before the weekend. Very easy to work with and their cables are top notch for very low prices. Any time I can, I always use Monoprice."

"Excellent quality of products... Fast shipping..."

"Excellent customer service. Was missing an item, and monoprice is sending out a replacement immediately! ( i should note that after 6 years of ordering from monoprice and ~30 orders, this is the only time an item has been missing)"

"Great customer service, low prices, and great deals. Can't beat them."

"Great products at fantastic prices. Excellent customer service also."

"While Monoprice continues to gave great products and good pricing, they recently ended their next-day delivery service. This is a devastating blow to my business. Rather than being able to order supplies on an as-needed basis, I am now forced to try to anticipate business, stock supplies, carry inventory, and do without parts until they can arrive several days later. Bad bad bad choice, Monoprice!"

"Chatted with Victoria M. about some customer account information. She was very courteous and knowledgeable and was able to answer my question quickly. Overall experience was also great."

"Monoprice is an excellent choice for anything involving electronics. I would recommend them to anyone. Great pricing, the best customer service, and fast delivery. It is always a pleasure doing business with monoprice."

"Their customer service is as on point as their insanely good prices. "

"Monoprice is the best, bar none. Always received what i ordered and always on or before scheduled delivery time. Monoprice will always be my first stop"

"Placed an order .. small one .. for a couple small items .. via CanadaPost mailing .. unfortunately it was placed just before Christmas .. and I am aware of possible delays .. but haven't yet received it (just under 4 weeks now) .. so placed a live chat with Monoprice .. was a quick response from Victoria .. was a delightful experience .. she was polite .. verified my previous order .. and personal information .. determined that it may have been a possible 'lost in transit' scenario .. and reshipped out via expedited method .. possible 1-3 business days .. she was attentive and answered my questions .. this customer experience was appreciated .. will wait patiently for the re-shipment .. first time missing package, I've done previous multiple shipments both expedited and Canadapost from Monoprice .. first time missing .. still a happy Monoprice customer .. and especially the cheerful approach of Victoria .. vs brick and mortar stores where you may return items .. and the customer rep is very negative with a 'Whats wrong with it (frowned-look) attitude" .. not with Monoprice .. :-) Thanks again Victoria .. you have a fabulous weekend! I know I will :-) .. as my 6 year old would say .. "You get a sticker!" ;-)"

"Great products, great prices, and great support and service. I used their chat service for an issue and Victoria was very helpful!"

"Was surprised that my order came the very next day. Everything arrived in good shape except for one minor piece was missing. Went onto chat support and within a minute they have it reordered and shipping out to me."

"Monoprice has a TERRIBLE order modification policy.

Monoprice has NO price match policy.

Good luck dealing with Monoprice's terrible customer support and poorer management.

I bought 2 of these (iPhone lightning cable) only to find them cheaper locally (that was more than a week ago... still waiting for them to arrive!). Less than 24 hours later I tried to cancel my order but was told my two rude "Live Chat" customer service people (one of which was a supervisor named Wayne) that I could not cancel my order and would have to send the items back with shipping costs to me (defeating the discount I'd receive by buying locally) and that I should have known this before I ordered. They then sent me an RMA number despite my telling them to forget about it.

Monoprice customer service is extremely poor, especially via chat where they simply copy and paste responses and DO NOT LISTEN. They could have rectified this issue so simply but flat out refused and seemed to get off on not helping me.

Do your homework and see if you can find these cords cheaper elsewhere/locally. Better yet, pay a bit more and give your money to a company that actually cares about their customers and avoid Monoprice and their archaic policies altogether!

"Great customer service! Items were lost in the order and they sent a replacement in a jiffy!"

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.