• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

What is this?

"Victoria helped me add to my order after it was paid. She was great!!! Thanks"

"I just finished an RMA for a cable I purchased in 2012. They have been so helpfull in working with me for store credit, since they no longer cary the cable any more.

And Victoria was very helpful in getting the credit put into our new purchasers account.

"had a wonderful chat with Victoria M. took good care of the problem ...."

"Victoria was so very nice and helpful! She was able to look up what I needed very quickly and nicely. I was very impressed. "

"i got an email advertising free shipping when i went to check out there was a 17.00 shipping charge ccustom service (Victoria ) was excellent she handled everything for me and i got my free shipping I would shop there again based on how well i was treated by monoprices service rep

"I have made 8 purchases from this site and everyone has been great. They have the best prices and top notch service"

"As always, great products at great prices, with fast shipping too !"

"Overall a great experience. My package was shipped very quickly but unfortunately got lost on its way but after speaking with Ericka Perez, the replacement of products was both fast and painless. She even accommodated my schedule and had the package 2-day air shipped. I could not ask for better customer service."

"Monoprice is always great, and a great price. If I ever have an issue they always fix it."

"The CS Alann C is so nice!!! There is a mistake in the website to put some products not qualified for their free shipping promotion under that page. Alann C is so patient to answer my question and resolve this problem. At last, he offered me free shipping anyway as a courtesy. I am very happy with my shopping experience at monoprice.com"

"Great quality products at an affordable price. Ericka with monoprice customer service was helpful with the missing product. Always a great experience with monoprice!"

"great company, great service. I use them for all my Home Theater supplies.."

"CS - Victoria M

She was VERY helpful and FAST getting some information for me! Seriously, thank you for being so quick and nice about it!

Great Customer Service...as always ^_~

"Quick and Easy Service made my First Monoprice experience with orders and their tech support a nice and easy experience. Quick service and on the ball thanks again Victoria."

"My husband and I love Monoprice. It's a great go-to site for our electronic needs. The prices are great and the on-line customer service chat is very responsive to any questions we have. Thanks!!!"

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.