• Address: 11701 6th Street Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

What is this?

"I realized within minutes of placing my order that I wanted one item in a different color. I canceled my order immediately. To be sure I wouldn't be charged and for additional information, I turned on the live chat feature. Victoria answered all my questions and was both friendly and helpful!"

"i am very happy that there is person on the other side of the online ordering system that we can talk to when a concern is needed on top of it all she is a real person who is very willing to help thank you victoria m. I am just hoping that our effort goes well thank you"

"I chose the incorrect shipping method, so I requested a chat...Victoria M was VERY helpful and I was able to change the method. She was great and I appreciated her assistance.

"Great site. Usually has what I need and the prices are better than the box stores. Service is good to. I placed an order, had an issue, and chatted with Victoria. She was very helpful. She personalized the chat so I felt as if she cared. She was patient and witty through what seemed like a slow down with their system."

"I ordered a bunch of cables from monoprice, and realized I forgot a couple things, so I opened the chat and a customer service rep named Alann was great help! He deleted the item i made a mistake on and added my others! Got me the best price, and was very friendly! "

"Ordered two USB 3.0 cables and Victoria M was very helpful in refunding the shipping charges that were not originally applied on the website for the Android promotion."

"Needed assistance with an order the CSR Victoria M helped resolve my problems in minutes. Great, prompt service."

"Excellent price and service"

"I ordered headphones and week later they got a free shipping promo. I chatted with them and they gave me store credit."

"I forgot to add an item to my order before I submitted it. Allan C, the customer service rep at Monoprice, kindly reminded me that in the future Monoprice may not be able to add items to an order once it has been placed, but because my order had not yet been processed, he successfully updated my order and quickly took care of the remaining payment details afterwards. Thanks!"

"Alann kicks butt! Had an issue and it was taken care of lightning fast.

A magician! Wish I had him on my team.

"I have ordered quite a bit from them in the past year, and have had a few issues with some items. They replace without any questions, immediately, and without requiring me to send the defective ones back. Considering that alone, they are great - but they also have the best prices on stuff!"

"Spoke with Danielle P on the phone, when I called to confirm my order. She was helpful and curtious. She answered my questions throughly and clear. I'm glad some places still have great customer service. Definitely would buy from mono price again, due to the cheap prices and awesome customer service staff. "

"1st time order with Monoprice.com and so far so good. Very easy site to work with and order. I did have a question and used the online chat. Alann C assisted me and was very helpful and was able to answer my question and assist! Would definitely order from Monoprice.com again."

"Victoria M was very quick and delivered a quality customer experience when I wanted to know what happened to my incomplete order and came to live chat for help.

I am disappointed that the order came incomplete.

monoprice.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

monoprice.com is a merchant member
monoprice.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.