Stores > monoprice.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10

"Purchased ink cartridges from Monoprice...great price but taking a chance if they will work. Today I am returning 5 I ordered for HP 61, one of the most popular models and a 5 month old printer purchased from Walmart. "

This review was modified by rob64wdby on November 23 2015 08:29:19 AM

"Very Good Price. Timely Delivery.
Quality Cables at a great price.

"I ordered a 25ft RG6 (18AWG) 75Ohm, Quad Shield, CL2 Coaxial Cable with F Type Connector - White . It was easy to order, the price was great, they shipped very quickly, and it's an excellent cable wire. Just what I needed. I have absolutely no complaints, and will definitely shop here again when I need more of what they sell. :) "

This review was modified by ankage on November 19 2015 08:29:29 PM

"Excellent products at a great price. Easy to reach out to customer service over the phone with any questions. "

"Poor customer serivce. Order was missing an item and I contacted them early Friday. They told me to wait until Monday. Emailed back and didn't get a response."

This review was modified by my-95944 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Great service! Same day dispatch, I had the 100+ cables within a couple of days.

This review was modified by mirfankhan on November 13 2015 08:44:01 AM

"Horrible Customer service, I received a receiver that had issues and needed to be replaced. They make you return the item before they send you a replacement so plan on a good 3 and a half weeks before you'll get a working unit. I cancelled the order after dealing with three rude people that were irritated that I was upset I had to wait so long for a fix. I ordered on 10/17 and they took my money that day. Still waiting to see it back in my account. Today is 11/10. Ridiculous, spend the extra 10 bucks at amazon!"

This review was modified by Tahoe124 on November 12 2015 09:11:02 AM

"excellent online store, good prices and fast shipping"

This review was modified by david8c on November 12 2015 07:22:01 AM

"They keep screwing me around, refusing to give me parts that work and then they want me to keep paying for the shipping and handling that is adding up more to the original order for more faulty products. Monoprice doesn't care about it's customers at all and their customer service is a joke, full of inept people who can't read. I'd provide logs of them 'acting' like they understand my problem only to show that they cannot read what is clearly written.

If it weren't for the fact that my tablet is an expensive one from them that I need the replacement pen for, I would say sayonara to this company.

I still have not received a working part. They've not done a thing to try to right this other than to cost me more money.

This review was modified by dragames on November 11 2015 03:33:01 PM

"This store is great! They ship very very quickly and all of their products are in high quality. Definitely recommended!"

"They offer very good prices but have very expensive shipping charges. Be careful what you order because return shipping charge can exceed the cost of your purchase."

"Ordered item 11/1, received it 11/5 - the 6ft Apple Lightning cables were exactly as pictured, worked exactly as I hoped, and the price was far better than ordering the severely over-priced cables Apple sells. Monoprice.com order is simple and efficient. I was notified of my order immediately and provided the tracking number the next day. I am extremely happy with this order and will definitely be buying from them again in the future. "

"Will not use again. 1st package "lost" in mail. I was promised replacement would be expidited and I would receive the following Monday which it did not arrive and now was just told it will be several more days. If it's going to take another week tell me don't say it will be here in 2 days only to find out that's not the truth"

"They claim to have free shipping, but beware, they sneak it in at check out. The rates they charge you are ridiculous!Their customer service is non existent.. Their products, mediocre. "

"My order arrived quickly, before expected delivery date, shipping was reasonable for the heavy/bulky items I purchased & I am very satisfied with both products received. I would order from Monoprice.com again & would also recommend their site to others. "

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!