Stores > monoprice.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.05/10 5.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10

2016-09-27

You'll love their prices!

"I really liked the prices compared to the nationwide office store chain that begins with an "S". They said my shipment would take a week and it came in 4 days which was a real godsend since I was totally out of color toner. I will use monoprice.com again."

This review was modified by sueann92562 on September 27 2016 01:56:55 PM

2016-09-24

For electronic equipment and special gadgets - get them at Monoprice. Better than Amazon.com

"Excellent prices, fast delivery, easy to navigate website, hundreds of quality products. "

2016-09-23

Slow as molasses delivery

"I might save a buck or two, but that doesn't cover the 7-14 business day shipping to Canada. From now on, it's Amazon all the way."

2016-09-18

Fantastic

"worth the buy! needed a better cable cause I was scammed into buying a cheaper cable elsewhere and I paid the price for it but then Monoprice saved the day with this one"

2016-09-15

Undelivered Products

"I placed an order on 9/1 for four (4) small items and never received them. I've contacted both monoprice and the USPS and they both blame each other. The USPS does not have anything to deliver and monoprice can't seem to give me any idea as to where it is. Very poor follow up on where their product is and how to accommodate. "

This review was modified by Mike1VIP on September 15 2016 08:12:43 PM

2016-09-15

WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF DEALING WITH

"I have never in my life had such a horrible experience with a company. I would tell anyone considering Monoprice to save their sanity and go elsewhere. I placed an order on 9/7 and it shipped via Lasership (terrible company as well) on 9/12. Mind you, I was supposed to receive it by the 13th and it never showed up. I have called these people over 10 times to no resolve. I get the run around and a bunch of empty BS promises. I was promised that a new order would be shipped today and I would receive a confirmation by end of business day, and I did not. They state that their customer service closes at 6:00 PM Pacific Time, well...by 5:45 they no longer answer phones. Also, live chat is supposed to be on until 7:00 PM Pacific time and it is 5:50 and no one is available. I will NEVER order from them again. EVER!"

This review was modified by NetCybersolutions on September 15 2016 06:04:53 PM

2016-09-12

Avoid gaming equipement - there is a chance you'll have a missing item

"UPDATED : After my 3th try with customer service i finally was able to find someone very willing to help me and he took the matter in upper hands in within 1 hour the problem was solved. Im still not very satisfied with how the issue was handled at first but i now have received my missing item so i'm happy with that. Just be prepared to use a lot of free time if someting like that happen to you but in the end you'll most likely be happy with the ending.

I ordered a xbox one elite controller in a list of 40+ items and the second shipment that was suppose to contain the controller didnt have the item in it. Been stuck with customer service to this day and i don't see a happy ending to this story at the moment.

I never had a problem with monoprice before, but i never ordered anything other than wire/hdmi and wall mounts. I should have stick to that.

This review was modified by Zheos on September 15 2016 02:41:24 PM

2016-09-12

Customer service came through

"I started out irate and vowing to go elsewhere but these guys took my feedback and came through +1

I'm glad to express my happiness with monoprice 100%

This review was modified by redgracet on September 15 2016 11:43:09 PM

2016-09-10

......

"Fast service and good prices. What more can you ask for? "

2016-09-09

Highly Recommend Monoprice

"I have purchased items from Monoprice and have always been very happy. The shipping is fast and the items are great. I got a really good price on a surge protector. The price was below everyone else. A couple of days after I purchased the item, it went on sale. I called Monoprice and they issued me a credit for the difference. Now the item is priced way below everyone else. Love this site and look forward to future purchases."

2016-09-05

Very good experience; Quality products at low prices

"The price adds up but the shipping to Australia is at a ridiculous price
The quality and range of products is very good and the website is easy to navigate

This review was modified by Lukeyg on September 05 2016 10:58:51 PM

2016-09-02

Did not work for me

"I bought these because I needed to charge my 3D glasses I thought they would be compatible but they were not."

2016-09-02

Good value, poor shipping service. Still worth.

"Mono price is great to deal with, but who they ship with (golden state overnight in this case) is very slow. Shipping has been delayed 3 days now."

This review was modified by Uranium235 on September 02 2016 02:16:37 AM

2016-08-30

Used to be great, not any more

"Long time Monoprice customer (10+ years) with a platinum buyer rating. They used to be top notch but over the years the service levels have dropped considerably to the point that all the care about is getting the sale and nothing more. Cables are decent, on par with anyone else. Monoprice branded electronics have a high failure rate always after the warranty period just expired and give no leeway on a replacement. Customer service is now dismal. I never get a reply via e-mail. Chat is pretty useless, and long holds for phone. Frequently shipping is delayed because an "in stock" item isn't really and they hold the entire order and don't tell you.

New website design is horrible. Very difficult to find anything and categories have too many sub categories. Old website was much easier, faster, and not buggy.

Recently returned an entire order because of shipping delay made it arrive too late. Just RMAed the box back to them. They claimed items were missing, but never notified me. Had to fight them on a to issue a refund over a $3 difference.

I've tried on a couple occasions to talk with someone at corporate about their service levels. Unfortunately, no one ever replies or returns phone calls. They have their $$ and that is all they care about.

This review was modified by nightdesigns on August 30 2016 01:29:11 PM

2016-08-30

NEXT DAY DELIVERY A BIG FAILURE

"If we depend upon products from Monoprice I suggest placing an order to pickup. The delivery company they use GSO is not organized and will deliver at any time they please. On the other hand, Monoprice staff informed me that the reason why order didn't get out was because they were too busy???? figure that careless move."

This review was modified by tekitronics on August 30 2016 08:54:17 PM

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!