• monoprice.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"Good prices and cables lst a long time. If a problem they replace at no charge. Chargers work well for new iphone."

"Awesome company! I ordered a audio spliter and it came fast and they threw in TWO free pairs of ear buds! That's just great!

"This is by far the fastest delivery I've ever seen. I ordered yesterday and received the item today!"

"Once again a quick delivery of a quality product that is competitvely priced."

"Outstanding shipping, outstanding service, fantastic Monoprice branded merchadise. Fantastic selection of computer, tv, and cabling supplies."

This review was modified by JMollema on June 19 2015 02:57:58 PM

"Monoprice is my go to place for home theater and cable. The quality of their merchandise is unsurpassed. Their shipping is amazing I have been doing business with them for years and will continue to."

This review was modified by parishhill on June 17 2015 07:14:53 PM

"Ordered a car charger and new earbuds from Monoprice and they didn't disappoint. I love this site and the prices are reasonable. The shipping is very quick and I have always gotten what I ordered.

I will come back to this site in the future!!

"i ordered cables from Monoprice and never received them. I asked to refund my money and they would not answer my e-mail. no cables, no m"

This review was modified by reggiek on June 11 2015 05:55:17 PM

"Their shipping online is so screwed up. EVERY SINGLE TIME I select NEXT DAY it reverts to the first option and I never get it on time. But their prices and products are good so I keep coming back... But when I tell a customer something is going to be here the next day and it isn't, I look like a damned fool."

This review was modified by lighter223 on June 10 2015 10:55:13 AM

"Terrible customer service. They had overlapping promotions and they didn't want to accommodate me to take advantage of those promotions after placing the order. Every other retailer does that. Since they don't announce the promotions in advance, it's hard to guess and or to wait. I couldn't reach their customer service when the second promotion was valid as it was a Sunday and it was after their support hours. I did send them an email about it while the promotion was valid. They simply refused to accommodate me. In any case a business has to accommodate the customer in a fair and reasonable manner. They did not and they are going to lose me as a customer. I'm going to take my business elsewhere where I'm valued as a customer."

This review was modified by uhsarp on June 01 2015 10:05:56 AM

"Quick easy good price fast shipping what more could you ask for."

This review was modified by bigjohn222 on May 28 2015 12:05:19 PM

"This is a great store with great prices and great customer service. If you chat or write to them, they will be able to tell you for example, the exact product number you need for your printer's ink. As far as prices, they are unbeatable, from what I have seen.

This review was modified by joycegrace on May 27 2015 01:43:11 PM

"Great service. Fantastic stock on hand."

This review was modified by JSW-SJW on May 27 2015 09:02:21 AM

"After feeling robbed by Guitar Center for very short guitar cable I had to get last minute for my son who was starting lessons, I found monoprice when my daughter was ready to start her lessons.

I got a cable twice the length for less than half the price. Great experience and a customer for life.

This review was modified by cluttjohann on May 23 2015 11:19:53 AM

"monoprice has THE worst cx service in addition to a crappy graphic tablet that i purchased from them. i did my research and purchased via wally world; i always purchase via paypal because of companies like monoprice.

the stylus would work for a minute or two then i'd have to reboot and endure the same nonsense. "tech support" (i interrupted their break and expected them to be knowledgeable and helpful) said it shouldn't be acting up. well, duh! the software that shipped was for xp (it had better options than what i ended up using); the jerk gave me a link to download an updated driver. i talked to their support twice that day, and i would've gotten better service from a blade of grass.

i packed the crap up in the same day i received it and sent it back. today, i'm told that it can take 8 days more before i get my refund. you know that is crap. it takes them seconds to get the money and a month to give it back. smh. do yourself a favor and do NOT shop monoprice. oh yeah, i posted on their site, and they said they couldn't let my review appear. i told them they couldn't hide it because i'm posting all over the website. america stinks as a service industry and can't compete with other countries because of places like monoprice.

oh, i purchased a tablet from wacom. it was twice as expensive, and i haven't had any issues. lesson learned!

Share monoprice.com's store rating

monoprice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

monoprice.com is not a merchant member
monoprice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!