Stores > MoissaniteCo.com

Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-07-17

Beyond Perfect

"I had been looking at Moissanite Co for a few years before my partner and I finally decided to purchase my engagement and wedding band from here. I knew I never wanted a diamond as I think they are ridiculously overpriced and didn't feel it necessary to spend more than $2000 on a ring but I still wanted something beautiful that would last. It was a big risk finding an online retailer and having never seen the Moissanite stones they sell in real life I was pretty nervous ordering the ring. Chris from customer service was such a huge help and always responded to my questions within 12-24 hours. I ended up ordering wed754 8x6mm / 1.5ct Petite F1 Moissanite & Diamond Wedding Set and modified the stone to Oval. The rings came within 2 weeks (I live in Australia), fit perfectly and can I tell you everyone who sees my ring thinks its stunning. It shines beautifully and is completely colorless. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ring and am so happy my husband and I took the chance buying online. I would recommend to anyone that you consider buying the Forever One where possible, its worth it the extra cost! The ring is 100% accurate to the pictures and so far has retained its brilliance with every day wear, Iv'e never had to clean it! I believe anyone wanting to purchase an engagement ring from Moissanite Co is making the right decision, you can get a ring that looks like its worth $30,000 for $2,000 and if its lost or stolen you aren't going to panic and you don't need to take out insurance. Well worth the money spent, thank you Moissanite Co for making my dream ring a reality! "

This review was modified by HannahCr on July 17 2016 12:19:59 AM

2016-07-14

Buyer Beware

"Would never purchase from them again. Had sent for repairs twice in 2 years for stones being chipped or falling off. Would've been a 3rd but gave up. Even at their 25$ per stone repair it wasn't worth it. Goes to show how much our ring was actually worth.

Also their website is rigged to filter reviews.

This review was modified by bobarsenalut on July 14 2016 01:25:27 PM

2016-02-09

Sub-par service; Nice-enough product

"Sent the wrong item. When I asked about it, I received a snarky response. Because the item was a gift and time sensitive, I had to go with another gift all together, which was very disappointing. MoissaniteCo.com's customer service person offered no help and did not seem interested in alternatives despite their mistake.

Return was straightforward enough; unlike others who did not like their piece, I was not subject to a restocking fee as the wrong item had been shipped. It took over a week for the refund to process. When I asked about it, I received another snarky response. It did appear that the refund had been processed immediately, once it posted, but the condescension from the staff-person after their mistake was astonishing given their mistake.

As for the product it was fine, although I cannot speak to how it would hold up since I did not keep it. I cannot tell the difference between diamond and moissanite. I ultimately purchased almost the identical item but in diamond form. My wife and mother-in-law were able to tell the difference immediately when showed (and I had not told them one was a diamond and one was moissanite) before sending the return. It is very pretty, make no mistake, but it does not necessarily fool people who are familiar with jewelry - even non experts.

In all, although I spent (much) more on diamonds, I do not regret it. The customer service would have been better if it had been lousy or nonresponsive instead of outright rude. As inflated and stupid the pricing of diamonds is, paying so much for what's not a diamond seems even more foolish. Would not do business with MoissaniteCo.com again for any reason. Probably would not buy moissanite again because it will be apparent to some, but it is a matter of taste.

This review was modified by oneoffrater on February 09 2016 08:49:29 PM

2015-11-29

"My Forever One Moissanite ring came recently and my husband and I were blown away with the clarity and brilliance of the center stone. It is absolutely stunning! We are very happy to spread the word and let everyone know that this company has the best customer service. Shoutout to Chris in customer service for his patience and working with us. Thanks again!!"

This review was modified by wrightamanda on November 29 2015 01:34:36 AM

2015-11-28

"Terrible communication. Do not ever order custom, go local for that. There is no advice, so my $1300 ring doesn't work with my curved bands. A real jeweler would have asked and noticed. All friendly when in sales mode but after the sale communication ceases no matter how many pleading emails you send. Stuck with $1300 ring I cannot wear, even if I got a different band it turns out the white gold is make with nickel and I'm allergic. Asked for rma and was ignored until after the 30 day window. Saved for this for years as I am disabled and this cold as ice company broke my heart. Trying to sell ring on ebay, will lose at least $500. "

This review was modified by GraceKn on November 28 2015 11:46:39 AM

2015-07-04

"The product itself, quite good, the but the service I felt was quite lacking.

Here's why: They made an error, sent us the wrong sized ring. Upon asking for reimbursement of shipping and duties, they opted to only refund me what their shipping cost was, not what I had to pay to send it back. Promptness to respond during crunch time seemed lacking. Accuracy of response also seemed less than ideal.

Purely based upon the product though, very good. The look is good, the quality of the work seems fine, no concerns – looking at the band, no blemishes/errors.

It saves you a lot of money, which for some, will matter. It was a nice perk to me since my fiance opted for this, which basically allowed me to use that money towards our honeymoon instead. =)

2015-04-18

"I purchased wed359 from MoissaniteCo with a 1.5 caret Moissanite center stone to replace my original wedding ring, which was stolen. This ring is a wonderful conclusion to a sad situation. I had purchased three different diamond rings in town but was ultimately unsatisfied with what we could afford size-wise and took each of them back (my original ring had a 1 caret center with 2 carets on the bands). Then I remembered the beautiful Moissanite 2 caret earrings my husband purchased for me several years ago, which I love and wear all the time. This ring has more shine than my VS1, I-color diamond without a doubt. So much fire. For purposes of preserving the stone, I am also happy with how low the center stone sits in the ring, which was not apparent from the pictures online. I was considering purchasing a second wedding band to wear on the other side but am not sure there's enough room (need to consult hubby on that). I wish I could post a picture as the black and white photos on this site do not do the ring justice. My only regret is that we spent so much more money on the first ring. I could not be happier with my Moissanite!!!!!!"

2015-04-18

"If you enjoy the following, then this is your website:

1. Waiting 3 weeks to get a response to your email
2. Continuously following up on your own emails and writing to them 5 times just to get 1 response since they do not respond
3. Not receiving all answers to your questions
4. Repeating this process over and over

This review was modified by Dasher21 on April 18 2015 11:49:03 AM

2015-02-28

"After a long exhaustive search of all of the various diamond alternatives and Moissanite sellers we decided on Moissanite Co because of their great service, patience, price and flexibility. I had a billion questions and wanted to make a few changes to one of their styles. The ribg is phenomenal and my fiancé is already shopping for a band. I highly recommend them."

This review was modified by GabeStev on February 28 2015 09:53:36 AM

2015-02-25

"Horrible customer service! This company demonstrates an overall lack of integrity. My fiance ordered my engagement ring from moissaniteco and we were very pleased with the moissanite stone as we did not want to support the diamond business. However, when we went to order the matching band. They jacked up the price, since we were ordering it separate from the engagement ring. They accredited this price increase to shipping and processing, I did not agree with this, however we ordered the ring anyway. When it arrived it did not match my engagement ring, I checked and double checked my information to make sure I ordered the right ring and we did. I figured the company made a mistake and they would fix it, since it was after all THEIR MISTAKE. I emailed moissaniteco's JOKE of customer service about the problem, I offered to take pictures of the ring and send it to offer proof. All they replied with was that I needed to return it within 30 days and that I need to pay the shipping and restocking fee. I was floored. This was their mistake. MoissaniteCo lacks overall integrity and professionalism. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH MOISSANITECO."

2015-01-27

"I own two pieces of MoisaniteCo.com jewellery, a 1.5 ct amora enhanced engagement ring and a channel set eternity band. I cannot say enough great things about both of these pieces. Their jewellery is well crafted, and their customer service is excellent. I have dealt with Chris for both purchases. Both my husband and I are very pleased with both rings. I will be purchasing a tennis bracelet, and earrings from them in the future as their stones are stunning!"

2014-12-26

"Excellent customer service."

This review was modified by Celine1 on December 27 2014 07:29:01 AM

2014-12-06

"We did a lot of research before purchasing. We couldn't be happier with our decision to shop at MoissaniteCo.com. The wedding set arrived pretty fast, all of the questions we had were answered quickly, and we will continue to purchase from MoissaniteCo.com in the future. "

This review was modified by gerianneb on December 06 2014 12:48:02 AM

2014-06-15

"I am really happy with my engagement ring I got from moissaniteco, it is as beautiful as the picture and it really is my dream ring.
Everything was just positive with working with them!

This review was modified by hannasamuelsson on June 15 2014 09:51:29 AM

2014-01-25

"I am so unhappy with the two rings I just purchased from MoissaniteCo.com. They're sized all wrong, much smaller than I asked for and the three stone has issues with the prongs. I'm afraid to return them for fixing now that I've gone online and have seen the not so favourable reviews. I will see what my local jeweler can do for me. So disappointed."

This review was modified by Errin1 on January 25 2014 12:05:56 PM

Share MoissaniteCo.com's store rating

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member
MoissaniteCo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!