Stores > MoissaniteCo.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review MoissaniteCo.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-07

In love with my rings

"I have to admit I was extremely nervous to order such an important piece of jewelry online without seeing it in person. A lot of research went into this before finally hitting submit, we're talking months. When my solitaire engagement ring and infinity band finally arrived (in the predicted time frame) we were blown away!! I get compliments on my bridal set everywhere I go, it fits perfect, it is stunning! And the price was amazing. Not to mention, after my order was submitted, I emailed a couple times making changes and requesting insurance appraisals. Everything went perfectly according to plan! I would order from moissanite co over and over again."

2017-05-05

Perfect Experience

"I recently purchased the Round Forever Brilliant Moissanite Wedding Set Model: wed513b-FB wedding set and I am in love with it. MoissaniteCo was a wonderful experience and everything was very smooth. From ordering, to shipping, to the quality of the ring, everything was perfect. Everyone who has seen my ring was in awe of how gorgeous it is. Who doesn't love diamonds, right? Well Moissanite is a wonderful and elegant alternative to diamonds. Plus the cost is very fair. When its time to upgrade my ring I know exactly where I will be ordering from. Thank you MoissaniteCo for my beautiful ring!"

2017-03-31

Happy with my purchase

"After much research and debates, I decided to get my ring from MoissaniteCo. I have nothing but great things to say about the company.

I custom order a pink sapphire ring, and when I emailed the company about my order, Craig replied promptly to my questions and concerns. The ring took about two weeks to be made and was delivered in three days.

When I got the ring, it was too big so I contacted the company on Wednesday about getting it resized, and MoissaniteCo replied Thursday morning. The resizing fee was $25 since I was still within the 30 days return policy.

I shipped out my ring via FedEx thatThursday afternoon, and they receieved it Monday morning. I checked my order status and they started resizing that Monday. My ring was done getting resized Wednesday, and it was also shipped out that day. Since I paid for 2 days shipping, I received my ring Friday morning. The whole process took a week, and I'm pretty impress with the speed.

I will be making future purchases from MoissaniteCo because I received great and fast customer services. All many emails fill with questions and concerns were answered, and I also recommend this site.

2017-03-25

So pleased!! Beautiful ring

"We wanted an eternity band to celebrate our anniversary, but did not want to spend a fortune. After doing a lot of research, we chose a beautiful Forever One eternity band. It is so beautiful, goes along well with my existing rings, and we are nothing but pleased. I don't know why people spend thousands of dollars when you can get the same beauty for a fraction of the price. I would definitely purchase again. I recommend Moissanite Co. highly! You won't be disappointed."

2017-01-14

Avoid.

"I would also recommend to avoid this online jewelry place. Like other people have said, there is no customer service, and their product quality is iffy at best.

My fiancé bought me a beautiful twisted ring with side stones from this site. However, after he proposed, we noticed that it had a murky-looking side stone. And, not even two months after we were engaged, one of the side stones fell out. We sent it back for repairs, and it came back better than when he had initially purchased it, as they replaced the murky one, as well as the missing one.

But, not even two months later, another side stone fell out. At that point, I e-mailed them, asking if we could exchange it for a similar style, but one without side stones. While they said I could do the exchange, they said they could not refund us the difference (which was around $200 US, and we're in Canada, so you can imagine what that would be in CAD).

After writing a long e-mail, practically begging them, they finally agreed to give us store credit for the difference.

Summary: engagement rings should last a lifetime, not have three side stones fall out / have issues in less than four months. However, this company just did not seem to care, even one tiny bit. The general tones from the e-mails (and sometimes even customer service) has been a bit snarky. They often wait a day or two between communication. Often, e-mails will go unanswered.

I would never recommend this company to anyone, ever.

Oh, and they not have a phone number anywhere on their site. I did find out, but only when you search for "Firecut LLC." And, when they send the ring to you (especially if you're in a different country) they put the value at $100 and mark it as "party supplies."

Very sketchy, and horrible, horrible (or rather, a lack of) customer service.

On the bright side, we did receive the new ring (their shipping is very fast) in a timely fashion, and I love the new one. However, will it stand the test of time? Here's hoping.

2016-08-16

Poor Customer Service

"First of all, this website does not have a phone line for you to contact them.

I requested a rush order to ensure that my purchase would arrive within 2 weeks. The ring normally ships in 8-9 business, so I did not think it would be an issue. However, no one contacted me to confirm that they could rush the order. No one responded to my e-mail either, so I resorted to the (insecure) online chat. I was told the ring takes 2 weeks to process despite the ring's page saying 8-9 business days. Ultimately the discrepancies were resolved and the ring arrived on time.

As typical with engagement rings, it didn't fit on the first try. I did not see the fine print that you have to leave the unsightly tag that comes with the ring. There is no forgiveness or understanding in this manner that you would expect from a jeweler. They also claimed that I was beyond the 30 day return window, despite the ring having SHIPPED 25 days prior, which is the date their 30 day return policy claims to be based on.

All in all, MoissaniteCo's customer service is severely lacking and their business practices seem shady.

2016-07-26

I am very happy with my purchase

"I ordered the 2 ct total solitaire forever one earrings in the three prong basket settings. It took 11 days for them to make them and deliver them to my door, which I think is pretty great. When I first opened them, I was a little underwhelmed, they didn't sparkle like I thought they should and looked a little dull. I took an old toothbrush and some jewelry cleaner and cleaned them up a little and WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! I tried on a pair of E vs1 real diamond earrings in the same size and they were $13,300. These are maybe a little more beautiful! I am very happy with my purchase."

2016-07-17

Beyond Perfect

"I had been looking at Moissanite Co for a few years before my partner and I finally decided to purchase my engagement and wedding band from here. I knew I never wanted a diamond as I think they are ridiculously overpriced and didn't feel it necessary to spend more than $2000 on a ring but I still wanted something beautiful that would last. It was a big risk finding an online retailer and having never seen the Moissanite stones they sell in real life I was pretty nervous ordering the ring. Chris from customer service was such a huge help and always responded to my questions within 12-24 hours. I ended up ordering wed754 8x6mm / 1.5ct Petite F1 Moissanite & Diamond Wedding Set and modified the stone to Oval. The rings came within 2 weeks (I live in Australia), fit perfectly and can I tell you everyone who sees my ring thinks its stunning. It shines beautifully and is completely colorless. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ring and am so happy my husband and I took the chance buying online. I would recommend to anyone that you consider buying the Forever One where possible, its worth it the extra cost! The ring is 100% accurate to the pictures and so far has retained its brilliance with every day wear, Iv'e never had to clean it! I believe anyone wanting to purchase an engagement ring from Moissanite Co is making the right decision, you can get a ring that looks like its worth $30,000 for $2,000 and if its lost or stolen you aren't going to panic and you don't need to take out insurance. Well worth the money spent, thank you Moissanite Co for making my dream ring a reality! "

2016-07-14

Buyer Beware

"Would never purchase from them again. Had sent for repairs twice in 2 years for stones being chipped or falling off. Would've been a 3rd but gave up. Even at their 25$ per stone repair it wasn't worth it. Goes to show how much our ring was actually worth.

Also their website is rigged to filter reviews.

2016-02-09

Sub-par service; Nice-enough product

"Sent the wrong item. When I asked about it, I received a snarky response. Because the item was a gift and time sensitive, I had to go with another gift all together, which was very disappointing. MoissaniteCo.com's customer service person offered no help and did not seem interested in alternatives despite their mistake.

Return was straightforward enough; unlike others who did not like their piece, I was not subject to a restocking fee as the wrong item had been shipped. It took over a week for the refund to process. When I asked about it, I received another snarky response. It did appear that the refund had been processed immediately, once it posted, but the condescension from the staff-person after their mistake was astonishing given their mistake.

As for the product it was fine, although I cannot speak to how it would hold up since I did not keep it. I cannot tell the difference between diamond and moissanite. I ultimately purchased almost the identical item but in diamond form. My wife and mother-in-law were able to tell the difference immediately when showed (and I had not told them one was a diamond and one was moissanite) before sending the return. It is very pretty, make no mistake, but it does not necessarily fool people who are familiar with jewelry - even non experts.

In all, although I spent (much) more on diamonds, I do not regret it. The customer service would have been better if it had been lousy or nonresponsive instead of outright rude. As inflated and stupid the pricing of diamonds is, paying so much for what's not a diamond seems even more foolish. Would not do business with MoissaniteCo.com again for any reason. Probably would not buy moissanite again because it will be apparent to some, but it is a matter of taste.

2015-11-29

"My Forever One Moissanite ring came recently and my husband and I were blown away with the clarity and brilliance of the center stone. It is absolutely stunning! We are very happy to spread the word and let everyone know that this company has the best customer service. Shoutout to Chris in customer service for his patience and working with us. Thanks again!!"

2015-11-28

"Terrible communication. Do not ever order custom, go local for that. There is no advice, so my $1300 ring doesn't work with my curved bands. A real jeweler would have asked and noticed. All friendly when in sales mode but after the sale communication ceases no matter how many pleading emails you send. Stuck with $1300 ring I cannot wear, even if I got a different band it turns out the white gold is make with nickel and I'm allergic. Asked for rma and was ignored until after the 30 day window. Saved for this for years as I am disabled and this cold as ice company broke my heart. Trying to sell ring on ebay, will lose at least $500. "

2015-07-04

"The product itself, quite good, the but the service I felt was quite lacking.

Here's why: They made an error, sent us the wrong sized ring. Upon asking for reimbursement of shipping and duties, they opted to only refund me what their shipping cost was, not what I had to pay to send it back. Promptness to respond during crunch time seemed lacking. Accuracy of response also seemed less than ideal.

Purely based upon the product though, very good. The look is good, the quality of the work seems fine, no concerns – looking at the band, no blemishes/errors.

It saves you a lot of money, which for some, will matter. It was a nice perk to me since my fiance opted for this, which basically allowed me to use that money towards our honeymoon instead. =)

2015-04-18

"I purchased wed359 from MoissaniteCo with a 1.5 caret Moissanite center stone to replace my original wedding ring, which was stolen. This ring is a wonderful conclusion to a sad situation. I had purchased three different diamond rings in town but was ultimately unsatisfied with what we could afford size-wise and took each of them back (my original ring had a 1 caret center with 2 carets on the bands). Then I remembered the beautiful Moissanite 2 caret earrings my husband purchased for me several years ago, which I love and wear all the time. This ring has more shine than my VS1, I-color diamond without a doubt. So much fire. For purposes of preserving the stone, I am also happy with how low the center stone sits in the ring, which was not apparent from the pictures online. I was considering purchasing a second wedding band to wear on the other side but am not sure there's enough room (need to consult hubby on that). I wish I could post a picture as the black and white photos on this site do not do the ring justice. My only regret is that we spent so much more money on the first ring. I could not be happier with my Moissanite!!!!!!"

2015-04-18

"If you enjoy the following, then this is your website:

1. Waiting 3 weeks to get a response to your email
2. Continuously following up on your own emails and writing to them 5 times just to get 1 response since they do not respond
3. Not receiving all answers to your questions
4. Repeating this process over and over

Share MoissaniteCo.com's store rating

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member
MoissaniteCo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!