• MoissaniteCo.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"The product itself, quite good, the but the service I felt was quite lacking.

Here's why: They made an error, sent us the wrong sized ring. Upon asking for reimbursement of shipping and duties, they opted to only refund me what their shipping cost was, not what I had to pay to send it back. Promptness to respond during crunch time seemed lacking. Accuracy of response also seemed less than ideal.

Purely based upon the product though, very good. The look is good, the quality of the work seems fine, no concerns – looking at the band, no blemishes/errors.

It saves you a lot of money, which for some, will matter. It was a nice perk to me since my fiance opted for this, which basically allowed me to use that money towards our honeymoon instead. =)

"I purchased wed359 from MoissaniteCo with a 1.5 caret Moissanite center stone to replace my original wedding ring, which was stolen. This ring is a wonderful conclusion to a sad situation. I had purchased three different diamond rings in town but was ultimately unsatisfied with what we could afford size-wise and took each of them back (my original ring had a 1 caret center with 2 carets on the bands). Then I remembered the beautiful Moissanite 2 caret earrings my husband purchased for me several years ago, which I love and wear all the time. This ring has more shine than my VS1, I-color diamond without a doubt. So much fire. For purposes of preserving the stone, I am also happy with how low the center stone sits in the ring, which was not apparent from the pictures online. I was considering purchasing a second wedding band to wear on the other side but am not sure there's enough room (need to consult hubby on that). I wish I could post a picture as the black and white photos on this site do not do the ring justice. My only regret is that we spent so much more money on the first ring. I could not be happier with my Moissanite!!!!!!"

"If you enjoy the following, then this is your website:

1. Waiting 3 weeks to get a response to your email
2. Continuously following up on your own emails and writing to them 5 times just to get 1 response since they do not respond
3. Not receiving all answers to your questions
4. Repeating this process over and over

This review was modified by Dasher21 on April 18 2015 11:49:03 AM

"After a long exhaustive search of all of the various diamond alternatives and Moissanite sellers we decided on Moissanite Co because of their great service, patience, price and flexibility. I had a billion questions and wanted to make a few changes to one of their styles. The ribg is phenomenal and my fiancé is already shopping for a band. I highly recommend them."

This review was modified by GabeStev on February 28 2015 09:53:36 AM

"Horrible customer service! This company demonstrates an overall lack of integrity. My fiance ordered my engagement ring from moissaniteco and we were very pleased with the moissanite stone as we did not want to support the diamond business. However, when we went to order the matching band. They jacked up the price, since we were ordering it separate from the engagement ring. They accredited this price increase to shipping and processing, I did not agree with this, however we ordered the ring anyway. When it arrived it did not match my engagement ring, I checked and double checked my information to make sure I ordered the right ring and we did. I figured the company made a mistake and they would fix it, since it was after all THEIR MISTAKE. I emailed moissaniteco's JOKE of customer service about the problem, I offered to take pictures of the ring and send it to offer proof. All they replied with was that I needed to return it within 30 days and that I need to pay the shipping and restocking fee. I was floored. This was their mistake. MoissaniteCo lacks overall integrity and professionalism. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH MOISSANITECO."

"I own two pieces of MoisaniteCo.com jewellery, a 1.5 ct amora enhanced engagement ring and a channel set eternity band. I cannot say enough great things about both of these pieces. Their jewellery is well crafted, and their customer service is excellent. I have dealt with Chris for both purchases. Both my husband and I are very pleased with both rings. I will be purchasing a tennis bracelet, and earrings from them in the future as their stones are stunning!"

"Excellent customer service."

This review was modified by Celine1 on December 27 2014 07:29:01 AM

"We did a lot of research before purchasing. We couldn't be happier with our decision to shop at MoissaniteCo.com. The wedding set arrived pretty fast, all of the questions we had were answered quickly, and we will continue to purchase from MoissaniteCo.com in the future. "

This review was modified by gerianneb on December 06 2014 12:48:02 AM

"I am really happy with my engagement ring I got from moissaniteco, it is as beautiful as the picture and it really is my dream ring.
Everything was just positive with working with them!

This review was modified by hannasamuelsson on June 15 2014 09:51:29 AM

"I am so unhappy with the two rings I just purchased from MoissaniteCo.com. They're sized all wrong, much smaller than I asked for and the three stone has issues with the prongs. I'm afraid to return them for fixing now that I've gone online and have seen the not so favourable reviews. I will see what my local jeweler can do for me. So disappointed."

This review was modified by Errin1 on January 25 2014 12:05:56 PM

"Please seriously reconsider before buying from Moissanite co. I actually searched around and read reviews and thought "well a lot of reviews seem positive so those few negative reviews can't really be all that true." Boy was I wrong.

I just received the engagement ring that I was going to give my fiance, but it looks like it has been down a GARBAGE DISPOSAL. There are so many dents and cuts on it it is insane. There is no way anyone could have felt "this is a quality product" when sending it out.

On top of that, THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER! This right here is a RED FLAG that I wish I would have caught. I'm a lawyer and used every trick in the book to try and pry a phone number out of them when on their "online chat". What happened? The manager told me to stop "insulting the company" (Amy) or she would terminate our chat. I was merely angry that they essentially ruined the ring I was going to give my future wife and this is the kind of gall they have in return.

Needless to say they terminated my chat without offering to repair it or exchange it and now I can't get back in contact with them as I think they're blocking my IP address. I'm having to file a lawsuit against these scamsters just to get them to talk to me.

Please think it over. You know deep down that companies that don;t have phone numbers are just bad news. Learn from my mistakes

This review was modified by Clay333 on October 28 2013 11:04:54 AM

"I bought a anniversary ring from Moissanite & Co, the ring was very disappointing but I had taken off the "security tag" which enables a full refund so my return was void. Not 3 months later one of my stones had fallen out. Very cheaply made!!! Would NOT recommend this company or their product. Too expensive for a mediocre product at best! Don't waste your money!"

This review was modified by ccgifford10 on June 18 2013 12:43:17 PM

"This past weekend, my husband gave me a beautiful new moissaniteco ring. We had chosen the ring together months prior and he gave it to me as a suprise on a beautiful weekend get away. The ring is style eng580, with an 8x6 forever brilliant center stone( 1.52 carat equiv.) surrounded by a halo and stones on the band. I must say that the animated pictures on the site simply do not do the ring justice. It is literally the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. In person, the ring is much more delicate and feminine, the craftsmianship is beautiful.In some lighting, the ring does have a very slight yellow hue; it honestly doesnt make the ring less beautiful and only I would notice it.In direct sunlight,florencents,and dim lighting, the ring sparkles beautifully,incredible fire. I have recieved so many compliments on my new ring. I would highly suggest this product to anyone researching moissanite.9/10 on the hardness scale, perfectly clear and crazy fire. What an amazing value for the money. Thank you so much moissaniteco!"

"This company is the worst. My husband surprised me with a ring at Christmas. The centers stone has a large inclusion and the side shank with the little stones don't match on both sides. My husband contacted them to see if they would exchange it. He had to special order my size so they told him no and it was past 30 days. He tried to email them after Christmas. Guess what they were closed! He had to email them four times. O response then he tried live chat only to be told we got your email but you were past 30 days do we don't have to respond. Really!!!! Wow such great customer service Not!!! Also the photos on the site make the ring look much better than it really is, a totall rip off. Now we are stuck paying $1,150 for a pice if crap ring. My CZ ring for $21.00 looks more real. Pass on this company they don't deliver on customer service."

"Stay away from this company.I bought a pair of stud earrings, and when they arrived at a first glance they looked ok.After a more detailed inspection I noticed with my bear eye that one of the stones was slightly off round.Looking with a jewelers loupe I saw the stone was CHIPPED on the girdle.So they either have very poor quality control or they saw the earrings were damaged but they decided to send them like that anyway,maybe I wouldn't notice.Trying to get a refund was difficult.I discovered that this company has no phone number,you have to email and then wait for an answer,sometimes days.The whole ordeal took almost two weeks.All I wanted was moissanite earrings,and what I've got was dissapointment,stress,wasted time."

Share MoissaniteCo.com's store rating

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member
MoissaniteCo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!