Stores > MoissaniteCo.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review MoissaniteCo.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Love it!!!

"I got the ring style WED450hFB for my upgrade and boy does it sparkle!! It's white, never yellow or cloudy, came in a beautiful bag and velvet ring box which was packaged very well. Have had it for months now and it looks as good as the day I received it! I've gotten many compliments on it and the Moissanite.co staff were great to deal with and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend them and will be back for more."

2017-09-18

Refund policy is terrible

"I found a much better deal on Amazon, with a bigger and better stone. In addition, it would be at my place in two days. So bottom line, you can find cheaper, better options on amazon and in case you dont like, you wont have to pay for shipping to return it. I mean if you're already overpaying for an item, make the return shipping free!"

2017-09-18

Wonderful Customer Service

"Well, the ring was beautiful and seems to be of very high craftsmanship, but beyond that I wanted to comment on the excellent customer service I received when I contacted the sales department. It was my error that I didn't notice the 10 day processing period before the ring was shipped and I was running short on time until my anniversary. The representative I worked with kept me informed as the order was processed to ensure timely delivery. Fortunately processing was completed a couple days early and I received the ring before our anniversary date. My wife is thrill with it and I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks Moissanite.com and Chris from Sales!"

2017-09-16

Customer service is not responsive once you place the order!!! I received my earrings both defected

"Customer service is hard to reach once you make the order and they have ur money!! I received my $1400 earrings both defected and they didnt offer any free return or free exchange and now they are not responding to my email"

2017-08-23

Doesn't disappear

"I have ordered Moissanite from the 'original' Moissanite website, and they changed their website lately, and do not have the selection not high quality anymore that they used to. My new 'go to' place is MoissaniteCo.com! I have ordered about 4 pieces in just the last month, and am now looking at a 5ct bracelet - every piece I order just gets better and better. So well made, and every stone just catches every bit of light and sparkles away. Much better than diamonds, and so much less. Receive compliments everywhere I go. Thanks MoissaniteCo.com, you have found another new customwe!"

2017-08-16

Above and Beyond

"The staff at MoissaniteCo are what you look for in customer service. They will spend all the time needed to make you feel confident about your purchase. I spent countless hours researching moissanite and quality as well as price. Don't hesitate to purchase from this company. The product carries a 5 star rating as well as the packaging. The craftmanship is amazingly flawless. The ring I chose was the WED 550 F-1. The setting and stone is radiant, flawless, as well as an eye catcher... Don't hesitate...the service is beyond customer satisfaction. Pleased in every way! Why buy diamond's when you have something that looks, and costs value go beyond and above quality and expectations. Really a stunning product!"

2017-08-06

Better than my diamond

"I would never have thought of not wearing a "real" diamond. This ring is amazing and looks so much better than anything I have ever worn! Love Love Love Moissanite diamonds"

2017-07-29

Amazing Gem

"I received my Moissanite Princess cut yesterday, and all anyone could say when I opened the box was ""OMG!"".
It is so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. The big surprise was the level of craftsmanship and quality. It is outstanding and second to none. It poo poos all over your standard jewellery stores setting and at a much better price. Customer service was very helpful and helped answer all of my questions, and shipping was very quick. I highly recommend these guys and I will def be a returning customer.

2017-07-20

2 years later

"I've had my engagement ring and wedding band set for almost 2 years now. It's beautiful and I love it! I selected MoissaniteCo because the price was right, the customer service was outstanding, and the diamonds are conflict free & gorgeous. A side stone fell out recently and I contacted customer service. They responded in less than 24 hours with friendly and helpful information. Since I've gotten married and began wearing my wedding band also, the ring has gotten a little tight, so I asked them if I could also go up a half size when I send it in for the repair. And while it's there why not solder them together too? They told me all this is possible and gave great instruction on how to order the changes and send the ring. They have been so great and the price for the modifications is reasonable. I'm going to miss my ring so much while the work is being done but I know it will be in good hands and come back beautiful and perfect! "

2017-07-16

Stunning ring

"I received my ring set yesterday and what can I say....it is STUNNING. I have the Cushion Forever One & Diamond Petite Cathedral Wedding Set with the 1.8 / 7 mm carat stone. The stone is beautiful and very very blingy. The bands are very fine, but personally feel this is an advantage as it shows of the forever one stone in all its glory. Very impressed with the website and delivery. I wish there was a facility on the webpage to post a video. I would recommend this company and also Moissanite over diamonds for any one who cannot decide."

2017-07-14

Better Than Tiffany

"My original ring is a 1.5 ct Tiffany solitaire ring from many years ago and we wanted to upgrade it. Went to the Tiffany store in New York City but found the pricing for E or D color 3(+) ct diamonds simply insane and just not worth it. Plus the side view of the Tiffany solitaire setting looks very chunky when the stone is over 3 ct.

Stumbled upon Moissanite Co.'s website and decided to try it out with a 10 mm colorless stone in a custom design similar to the Tiffany solitaire ring but without the chunk.

When I received the ring after about a month, it was obvious that the craftsmanship at Moissanite Co. is superb. However, certain modifications needed to be made. Chris at Customer Service was absolutely first class and worked with me on the refinement.

I received the revised ring today and all I can say is O-M-G! It is absolutely beautiful and it is made exactly what a super high end ring would be made. The workmanship is absolutely on par with Tiffany. I also recently had my Tiffany knife edge wedding ring polished at Tiffany and the wedding ring and my new Moissanite ring look perfect together.

I joked with my husband that the Moissanite ring costs less than one year's insurance on a 3+ ct ring and it looks just as beautiful. Why pay more? ;)

2017-07-09

Happy customer

"My ring is absolutely beautiful!!! I had a moissanite stone ring years ago (original moissanite) and there is no comparison between that stone and the forever one I have in my new ring. I have told all of those who are close to me that the stone is a moissanite, but if you are looking for a stone that looks just like a diamond then this is the absolute best option. Anyone who sees my ring automatically thinks its a diamond and compliments it's beauty. I have a halo setting with two side stones that are all diamonds and your cannot tell any difference between those stones and the center stone. As far as moissaniteco - they have great customer service and will get back to you within a day if you email them with any questions. I highly recommend this site!!!"

2017-07-06

Satisfied Customer

"Bought stud earrings with forever one stone. Thanks to Chris for adapting specific custom requests. Your shop offers great choice with various metal alloys, also Pt. Adding 18k gold could be an asset. Price and shipping was perfect. Somehow strange that such beautiful stones are not so popular or well-known in Europe - maybe this can change. Wish you great success."

2017-07-02

Thanks MoissaniteCo

"Received my Ring recently style eng481c-FB and all I can say is OMG!! This ring is so Beautiful I literally cried .The website doesn't do this any justice it's by far much prettier in person. The customer service is the best I've ever received
If your contemplating STOP!! you won't be disappointed.

2017-06-26

So happy

"I just received my ring from Moissanite Co., so I cannot speak to its longevity (I just received it today) or their return policy (hopefully I won't ever need to worry about that!) but I am so happy with the product. It is far more beautiful than the pictures shown on the website. My fiancé exchanged multiple emails with customer service and received prompt responses. My only complaint is that he requested a rush order and it took longer than we expected to get here, but that is incredibly minor. They still received and shipped his order in 8 days, and we received it in 10. I 100% plan on recommending Moissanite Co. to others in the future! "

Share MoissaniteCo.com's store rating

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member
MoissaniteCo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!