"We did a lot of research before purchasing. We couldn't be happier with our decision to shop at MoissaniteCo.com. The wedding set arrived pretty fast, all of the questions we had were answered quickly, and we will continue to purchase from MoissaniteCo.com in the future. "

modified review This review was modified by gerianneb on December 06 2014 12:48:02 AM

"I give MoissaniteCo a great review because it was a great value and a great quality ring. I ordered myself a 2.5ct engagement ring (from the fiances credit card of course) and it was beautiful. I recommend them if you are not looking to buy a real diamond."

"I am really happy with my engagement ring I got from moissaniteco, it is as beautiful as the picture and it really is my dream ring.
Everything was just positive with working with them!

modified review This review was modified by hannasamuelsson on June 15 2014 09:51:29 AM

"I am so unhappy with the two rings I just purchased from MoissaniteCo.com. They're sized all wrong, much smaller than I asked for and the three stone has issues with the prongs. I'm afraid to return them for fixing now that I've gone online and have seen the not so favourable reviews. I will see what my local jeweler can do for me. So disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by Errin1 on January 25 2014 12:05:56 PM

"Please seriously reconsider before buying from Moissanite co. I actually searched around and read reviews and thought "well a lot of reviews seem positive so those few negative reviews can't really be all that true." Boy was I wrong.

I just received the engagement ring that I was going to give my fiance, but it looks like it has been down a GARBAGE DISPOSAL. There are so many dents and cuts on it it is insane. There is no way anyone could have felt "this is a quality product" when sending it out.

On top of that, THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER! This right here is a RED FLAG that I wish I would have caught. I'm a lawyer and used every trick in the book to try and pry a phone number out of them when on their "online chat". What happened? The manager told me to stop "insulting the company" (Amy) or she would terminate our chat. I was merely angry that they essentially ruined the ring I was going to give my future wife and this is the kind of gall they have in return.

Needless to say they terminated my chat without offering to repair it or exchange it and now I can't get back in contact with them as I think they're blocking my IP address. I'm having to file a lawsuit against these scamsters just to get them to talk to me.

Please think it over. You know deep down that companies that don;t have phone numbers are just bad news. Learn from my mistakes

modified review This review was modified by Clay333 on October 28 2013 11:04:54 AM

"I bought a anniversary ring from Moissanite & Co, the ring was very disappointing but I had taken off the "security tag" which enables a full refund so my return was void. Not 3 months later one of my stones had fallen out. Very cheaply made!!! Would NOT recommend this company or their product. Too expensive for a mediocre product at best! Don't waste your money!"

modified review This review was modified by ccgifford10 on June 18 2013 12:43:17 PM

"This past weekend, my husband gave me a beautiful new moissaniteco ring. We had chosen the ring together months prior and he gave it to me as a suprise on a beautiful weekend get away. The ring is style eng580, with an 8x6 forever brilliant center stone( 1.52 carat equiv.) surrounded by a halo and stones on the band. I must say that the animated pictures on the site simply do not do the ring justice. It is literally the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. In person, the ring is much more delicate and feminine, the craftsmianship is beautiful.In some lighting, the ring does have a very slight yellow hue; it honestly doesnt make the ring less beautiful and only I would notice it.In direct sunlight,florencents,and dim lighting, the ring sparkles beautifully,incredible fire. I have recieved so many compliments on my new ring. I would highly suggest this product to anyone researching moissanite.9/10 on the hardness scale, perfectly clear and crazy fire. What an amazing value for the money. Thank you so much moissaniteco!"

"This company is the worst. My husband surprised me with a ring at Christmas. The centers stone has a large inclusion and the side shank with the little stones don't match on both sides. My husband contacted them to see if they would exchange it. He had to special order my size so they told him no and it was past 30 days. He tried to email them after Christmas. Guess what they were closed! He had to email them four times. O response then he tried live chat only to be told we got your email but you were past 30 days do we don't have to respond. Really!!!! Wow such great customer service Not!!! Also the photos on the site make the ring look much better than it really is, a totall rip off. Now we are stuck paying $1,150 for a pice if crap ring. My CZ ring for $21.00 looks more real. Pass on this company they don't deliver on customer service."

"Stay away from this company.I bought a pair of stud earrings, and when they arrived at a first glance they looked ok.After a more detailed inspection I noticed with my bear eye that one of the stones was slightly off round.Looking with a jewelers loupe I saw the stone was CHIPPED on the girdle.So they either have very poor quality control or they saw the earrings were damaged but they decided to send them like that anyway,maybe I wouldn't notice.Trying to get a refund was difficult.I discovered that this company has no phone number,you have to email and then wait for an answer,sometimes days.The whole ordeal took almost two weeks.All I wanted was moissanite earrings,and what I've got was dissapointment,stress,wasted time."

"Moissaniteco gives the best value for fine jewelery out there. My husband did extensive research on different companies and different stones and metals and after all that decided to order my engagement ring from Moissaniteco. He ordered the round cut moissanite with side stone sapphires on a palladium band. I have had this ring for over 1 year and I have been extremely impressed by the craftsmanship and quality. I have gotten numerous compliments on my ring from both friends and strangers. We recently got married and when I was shopping for my wedding band I made the mistake of going to a bunch of jewelers at the mall, all of which were overpriced, and ordered from a different company online once I had an idea of what I wanted. When I received the ring, I immediately realized that the craftsmanship was poor, with some stones moving when I tapped them! I did not immediately think of going with Moissaniteco because upon brief inspection of the wedding bands offered on their website they did not have exactly what I wanted, but after the other disastrous ring order, I decided to look into customizing one of the eternity bands on the Moissantiteco website. The customer service was extremely helpful and gave me suggestions of various designs to create a cohesive wedding set by incorporating sapphires as on my engagement ring. The extra cost of customization was minimal and the overall cost of the ring was actually less than other comparable rings from other vendors, even those of lesser quality. In fact my wedding ring (eternity ring with alternating moissanite stones and sapphires set in palladium) was comparable to the price of a similar ring with diamonds and sapphires set in white gold! Basically the price I saved by going with Moissaniteco allowed me to upgrade to palladium from white gold, resulting in an overall higher quality ring that will never need to be replated. I will definitely return to moissaniteco for my future fine jewelery needs, and will probably be hinting at some earrings for the holidays!

A final note about the choice of moissanite itself. There is a lot you can read about of the choice of moissanite vs diamond. I am very happy that we went with moissanite for two main reasons. First, because moissanite is manufactured, I do not have to worry about inadvertently supporting human rights violations or regional conflict issues that are often associated with diamonds. Secondly, if you do not have unlimited money to spend you can get a much higher quality cut stone in moissanite than diamond, which will make the stone look much more brilliant and expensive. The intrinsic properties of moissanite are extremely comparable to diamond, as diamond is slightly harder, but less brilliant (lower refractive index) than moissanite.

modified review This review was modified by katliang on September 18 2012 10:42:58 AM

"After some hesitation I went ahead and ordered the ring of my dreams at Moissanite and Co (Amora 1.8 cushion cut solitare with white gold).... after and agonising 2 1/2 week wait (which wasnt long at all, I was just extremely nervous!), my ring arrived....when I hesistantly opened the little blue box I was simply awestruck!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! All my doubts completely vanished....It is so bright and will not stop sparkling!! Good luck to me trying to get any work done today at the office, I can't stop staring at it!! Also, at the last minute, I ordered a pair of brilliant cut solitare earrings for a very special birthday present... Moissanite & Co ensured both orders came together and the earrings are stunning too!! Thank you so much for my beautiful ring (it will be the first of many purchases) and thank you for the amazingly quick & caring customer service."

"I got my ring on Sat. night. and I am so happy with it! I got the Embrace cushion halo with a 6.5mm amora upgrade. it is so beautiful, every is loving it! Your customer service is amazing, I had plenty of questions and the were very helpful. Thank you for everything!"

"If you want to love your engagement ring forever, do NOT buy from Moissanite Co.

My engagement stone chipped twice in the year that I was engaged.

My wedding band was poorly finished on the back - the join between a smooth and textured piece was uneven.

The customer service was terrible. They said I could buy a new stone and that I could not talk to a supervisor; if I didn't like my options, I could go elsewhere.

If they'd even been kind enough to say "wow, we're sorry" I would have felt better. I understand stones chip (although 2x in a year for something as hard as a diamond seems very problematic), but this is my engagement ring - I want it to last longer than a year - and some kindness would have been helpful.

"My experience with MoissaniteCo.com was fantastic. I had tons of questions, and they were quick to respond to all both via email and live chat on their website. The rings shipped in a little over a week after purchase. The quality of the pieces was top notch and better than the ones I purchased off of ebay (and returned before shopping with MoissaniteCo.com). I also would recommend the Amora Moissanite. It is beautiful and much whiter than the regular Moissanites I have seen. Definitely worth every penny.

I would recommend MoissaniteCo.com to others.

"Didn't work out for me, personally. "

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member
MoissaniteCo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!