Stores > MoissaniteCo.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
Voice your opinion! Review MoissaniteCo.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

2 years later

"I've had my engagement ring and wedding band set for almost 2 years now. It's beautiful and I love it! I selected MoissaniteCo because the price was right, the customer service was outstanding, and the diamonds are conflict free & gorgeous. A side stone fell out recently and I contacted customer service. They responded in less than 24 hours with friendly and helpful information. Since I've gotten married and began wearing my wedding band also, the ring has gotten a little tight, so I asked them if I could also go up a half size when I send it in for the repair. And while it's there why not solder them together too? They told me all this is possible and gave great instruction on how to order the changes and send the ring. They have been so great and the price for the modifications is reasonable. I'm going to miss my ring so much while the work is being done but I know it will be in good hands and come back beautiful and perfect! "

2017-07-16

Stunning ring

"I received my ring set yesterday and what can I say....it is STUNNING. I have the Cushion Forever One & Diamond Petite Cathedral Wedding Set with the 1.8 / 7 mm carat stone. The stone is beautiful and very very blingy. The bands are very fine, but personally feel this is an advantage as it shows of the forever one stone in all its glory. Very impressed with the website and delivery. I wish there was a facility on the webpage to post a video. I would recommend this company and also Moissanite over diamonds for any one who cannot decide."

2017-07-14

Better Than Tiffany

"My original ring is a 1.5 ct Tiffany solitaire ring from many years ago and we wanted to upgrade it. Went to the Tiffany store in New York City but found the pricing for E or D color 3(+) ct diamonds simply insane and just not worth it. Plus the side view of the Tiffany solitaire setting looks very chunky when the stone is over 3 ct.

Stumbled upon Moissanite Co.'s website and decided to try it out with a 10 mm colorless stone in a custom design similar to the Tiffany solitaire ring but without the chunk.

When I received the ring after about a month, it was obvious that the craftsmanship at Moissanite Co. is superb. However, certain modifications needed to be made. Chris at Customer Service was absolutely first class and worked with me on the refinement.

I received the revised ring today and all I can say is O-M-G! It is absolutely beautiful and it is made exactly what a super high end ring would be made. The workmanship is absolutely on par with Tiffany. I also recently had my Tiffany knife edge wedding ring polished at Tiffany and the wedding ring and my new Moissanite ring look perfect together.

I joked with my husband that the Moissanite ring costs less than one year's insurance on a 3+ ct ring and it looks just as beautiful. Why pay more? ;)

2017-07-09

Happy customer

"My ring is absolutely beautiful!!! I had a moissanite stone ring years ago (original moissanite) and there is no comparison between that stone and the forever one I have in my new ring. I have told all of those who are close to me that the stone is a moissanite, but if you are looking for a stone that looks just like a diamond then this is the absolute best option. Anyone who sees my ring automatically thinks its a diamond and compliments it's beauty. I have a halo setting with two side stones that are all diamonds and your cannot tell any difference between those stones and the center stone. As far as moissaniteco - they have great customer service and will get back to you within a day if you email them with any questions. I highly recommend this site!!!"

2017-07-06

Satisfied Customer

"Bought stud earrings with forever one stone. Thanks to Chris for adapting specific custom requests. Your shop offers great choice with various metal alloys, also Pt. Adding 18k gold could be an asset. Price and shipping was perfect. Somehow strange that such beautiful stones are not so popular or well-known in Europe - maybe this can change. Wish you great success."

2017-07-02

Thanks MoissaniteCo

"Received my Ring recently style eng481c-FB and all I can say is OMG!! This ring is so Beautiful I literally cried .The website doesn't do this any justice it's by far much prettier in person. The customer service is the best I've ever received
If your contemplating STOP!! you won't be disappointed.

2017-06-26

So happy

"I just received my ring from Moissanite Co., so I cannot speak to its longevity (I just received it today) or their return policy (hopefully I won't ever need to worry about that!) but I am so happy with the product. It is far more beautiful than the pictures shown on the website. My fiancé exchanged multiple emails with customer service and received prompt responses. My only complaint is that he requested a rush order and it took longer than we expected to get here, but that is incredibly minor. They still received and shipped his order in 8 days, and we received it in 10. I 100% plan on recommending Moissanite Co. to others in the future! "

2017-06-13

No warranty card; issue resolved

"I ordered a stunning Forever One ring from MoCo but did not receive a Charles & Colvard warranty card when the ring was shipped to me. I wrote to MoCo six months after purchase because of a warranty issue (my stone -- in an exposed setting -- had become abraded at the base after rubbing against my half-bezel diamond wedding band every day, causing it to appear slightly cloudy and visually included by scratches). I did not receive a reply to my email after two weeks, and so I started an online chat with one of their customer service representatives. She said that she couldn't address my issue directly but that I should send an email to the sales staff. I replied that I already had done so, and had not received a reply. She urged me to resend my email and said she'd escalate the matter so that I'd get a reply ASAP. After resending, and waiting another week for a reply - to no avail - I started another online chat. I asked for a direct phone number so that I could talk to someone directly who could handle my issue. She said "unfortunately we do not have a customer service phone number". I find this pretty absurd, in this day and age when customer service is of supreme importance (and arguably the way in which a business handles its customers is even *more* important than the quality of the products it sells). Anyway, I eventually posted a comment on the MoCo Instagram feed to ask why it had taken so long to get a reply. To my surprise, I immediately received a response. I chatted via DM with their representative who offered to send me a new warranty card right away, so that I could send this info to Charles & Colvard directly. Apparently, they had already responded to my email shortly after I sent it, which I find hard to believe -- since there is no trace of it, even in my spam folder -- and a thorough search of my Gmail inbox reveals no replies from them. Anyway, I was able to resolve the matter via Instagram in the end, so if anyone reading this review is having a hard time getting in touch with MoCo (especially after the sale has been made!), I'd recommend that they turn to Instagram and send a DM."

2017-05-28

Great experience

"I purchased 4 prong low basket 3 ctw F1 earings and a loose stone. They are goergous! They are stunning! I faced with lots of problems during shipment beacuse of the custom regulations of my country. But thanks to customer service for all their support, patience and problem solving attitude they finally arrived. thanks to Moissanite Co for such beautiful products! It was my first puschase from Moissanite Co but I know that it won't be the last."

2017-05-07

In love with my rings

"I have to admit I was extremely nervous to order such an important piece of jewelry online without seeing it in person. A lot of research went into this before finally hitting submit, we're talking months. When my solitaire engagement ring and infinity band finally arrived (in the predicted time frame) we were blown away!! I get compliments on my bridal set everywhere I go, it fits perfect, it is stunning! And the price was amazing. Not to mention, after my order was submitted, I emailed a couple times making changes and requesting insurance appraisals. Everything went perfectly according to plan! I would order from moissanite co over and over again."

2017-05-05

Perfect Experience

"I recently purchased the Round Forever Brilliant Moissanite Wedding Set Model: wed513b-FB wedding set and I am in love with it. MoissaniteCo was a wonderful experience and everything was very smooth. From ordering, to shipping, to the quality of the ring, everything was perfect. Everyone who has seen my ring was in awe of how gorgeous it is. Who doesn't love diamonds, right? Well Moissanite is a wonderful and elegant alternative to diamonds. Plus the cost is very fair. When its time to upgrade my ring I know exactly where I will be ordering from. Thank you MoissaniteCo for my beautiful ring!"

2017-03-31

Happy with my purchase

"After much research and debates, I decided to get my ring from MoissaniteCo. I have nothing but great things to say about the company.

I custom order a pink sapphire ring, and when I emailed the company about my order, Craig replied promptly to my questions and concerns. The ring took about two weeks to be made and was delivered in three days.

When I got the ring, it was too big so I contacted the company on Wednesday about getting it resized, and MoissaniteCo replied Thursday morning. The resizing fee was $25 since I was still within the 30 days return policy.

I shipped out my ring via FedEx thatThursday afternoon, and they receieved it Monday morning. I checked my order status and they started resizing that Monday. My ring was done getting resized Wednesday, and it was also shipped out that day. Since I paid for 2 days shipping, I received my ring Friday morning. The whole process took a week, and I'm pretty impress with the speed.

I will be making future purchases from MoissaniteCo because I received great and fast customer services. All many emails fill with questions and concerns were answered, and I also recommend this site.

2017-03-25

So pleased!! Beautiful ring

"We wanted an eternity band to celebrate our anniversary, but did not want to spend a fortune. After doing a lot of research, we chose a beautiful Forever One eternity band. It is so beautiful, goes along well with my existing rings, and we are nothing but pleased. I don't know why people spend thousands of dollars when you can get the same beauty for a fraction of the price. I would definitely purchase again. I recommend Moissanite Co. highly! You won't be disappointed."

2017-01-14

Avoid.

"I would also recommend to avoid this online jewelry place. Like other people have said, there is no customer service, and their product quality is iffy at best.

My fiancé bought me a beautiful twisted ring with side stones from this site. However, after he proposed, we noticed that it had a murky-looking side stone. And, not even two months after we were engaged, one of the side stones fell out. We sent it back for repairs, and it came back better than when he had initially purchased it, as they replaced the murky one, as well as the missing one.

But, not even two months later, another side stone fell out. At that point, I e-mailed them, asking if we could exchange it for a similar style, but one without side stones. While they said I could do the exchange, they said they could not refund us the difference (which was around $200 US, and we're in Canada, so you can imagine what that would be in CAD).

After writing a long e-mail, practically begging them, they finally agreed to give us store credit for the difference.

Summary: engagement rings should last a lifetime, not have three side stones fall out / have issues in less than four months. However, this company just did not seem to care, even one tiny bit. The general tones from the e-mails (and sometimes even customer service) has been a bit snarky. They often wait a day or two between communication. Often, e-mails will go unanswered.

I would never recommend this company to anyone, ever.

Oh, and they not have a phone number anywhere on their site. I did find out, but only when you search for "Firecut LLC." And, when they send the ring to you (especially if you're in a different country) they put the value at $100 and mark it as "party supplies."

Very sketchy, and horrible, horrible (or rather, a lack of) customer service.

On the bright side, we did receive the new ring (their shipping is very fast) in a timely fashion, and I love the new one. However, will it stand the test of time? Here's hoping.

2016-08-16

Poor Customer Service

"First of all, this website does not have a phone line for you to contact them.

I requested a rush order to ensure that my purchase would arrive within 2 weeks. The ring normally ships in 8-9 business, so I did not think it would be an issue. However, no one contacted me to confirm that they could rush the order. No one responded to my e-mail either, so I resorted to the (insecure) online chat. I was told the ring takes 2 weeks to process despite the ring's page saying 8-9 business days. Ultimately the discrepancies were resolved and the ring arrived on time.

As typical with engagement rings, it didn't fit on the first try. I did not see the fine print that you have to leave the unsightly tag that comes with the ring. There is no forgiveness or understanding in this manner that you would expect from a jeweler. They also claimed that I was beyond the 30 day return window, despite the ring having SHIPPED 25 days prior, which is the date their 30 day return policy claims to be based on.

All in all, MoissaniteCo's customer service is severely lacking and their business practices seem shady.

Share MoissaniteCo.com's store rating

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MoissaniteCo.com is not a merchant member
MoissaniteCo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!