Stores > Milanoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Milanoo by clicking a star below.
2015-09-08

"MILANOO ... **** O VESTIDO CHEGOU AQUI NO BRASIL , FUI BUSCAR AGORA POUCO. **** ELE É MARAVILHOSO , PERFEITO, IGUAL O DA FOTO ! **** MUITO OBRIGADO PELA HONESTIDADE E PELO ATENDIMENTO QUE FOI SHOW, SIMPLESMENTE MARAVILHOSO ... **** AMEI COMPRAR COM VOCÊS ! **** A ENTREGA FOI MUITA RÁPIDA . *** COM CERTEZA VOU RECOMENDAR PARA MEUS CONHECIDOS A LOJA MILANOO. **** AGRADEÇO À VOCÊS DE CORAÇÃO ! ****"

2015-09-01

"I ordered a few wedding supplies from Milanoo, and all of them were great! The hairpiece was exactly as advertised, the veil was lovely (fake pearl and clear beading all around the edge, so it matched the hairpiece perfectly), and I took a risk and ordered some blue ballroom-style heels. Not only did they fit perfectly, but they had much more support padding in the heel and ball of the foot than I was expecting. They're very easily among the most comfortable heels I own, and I couldn't be happier with the products. Shipping was a little slower than anticipated, but not by much, and I'd absolutely order from them again."

2015-08-25

"Sono molto soddisfatta del mio acquisto, abito perfetto come da foto. Bellissimo. Grazie Milanoo continuerò a fare acquisti da voi."

2015-08-16

"It was easy and secure to buy at Milanoo. My dress arrived before the estipulated date. It is perfect and beautifull. I love the dress and the experience. I'll buy again."

2015-08-15

"1. Non sono stati sinceri con la spedizione. Dicono gratis e invece ti trovi a pagare le tasse doganali che allora quando fai l'ordine non ti dicono tante cose.
2. Nonostante la taglia personalizata il mio vestito da sposa e sempre lungo ed e anche un po macchiato.
3. Il coprispale e per bambini perché non posso indossarlo....e troppo stretto sulle bracia.
4.Non comprerò mai più da qui.

2015-08-11

"The order of a couple of bathing suits at Milanoo was the worst online shopping experience I have made so far (and I order a lot online).
There website does not tell you what you are getting into: I did not read about even the possibilty of customs (additionally to the already quite high shipping costs) and not about that I could not return any bathing suit due to company policy (very unususal in Germany). The sizes weren't at all as claimed on the site and worst thing on top of that: I was not allowed to return a bathing suit that was not the one I ordered and even a fake version of a brand.
All in all I wasted 140 euro for bathing suits that are worthless to me and had to deal with a customer service that - not matter what I said - only hinted at their company policy not to take back bathing suits as a reply.

2015-08-06

"I came through this site while i was surfing looked unique products and few reviews of other customers selected few products 2 shoes,1 hoodie,1 necklace,1 cosplay mask and 1 t-shirt..and it arrived very fast in India...Trust me the quality of the material is superb...This site is cheap and trustworthy to buy products from...I would say without thinking go for it buy products from it and you guys will know the quality of the products is awesome soft and well made...I have also ordered second time and waiting for that order to receive and will buy products from this site...Milanoo Rockzzzz...!!!Thank you for such a good deal...!!!Plus i got free shipping.Only drawback is for Indian people we have to pay customs duty Rs:647 as well as service tax Rs:42 and as per ma order it came through fedex 300 rs total was Rs:989 charged to get products.just an FYI for Indian people"

2015-08-04

"Habe mein Brautkleid bei Milanoo am 11.07.2015 bestellt um am 04.08.2015 bekommen. Sehr gute Stoffqualität Note 1A. Bearbeitungs/Versandzeit auch wie bei der Bestellbestätigung eingehalten. Dazu ein paar Accesoires bestellt, die bewerte ich mit "gut", passend zum economic Preis.

Alles in einem bin sehr zufrieden und kann Milanoo für Brautkleider nur empfehlen.

2015-07-27

"I ordered my wedding dress on Milanoo and I am completely satisfied. The dress is just as in the photo and it fits perfectly! (tailor made)!!!! Also the details are amazing!"

2015-07-20

"I ordered my wedding dress at Milanoo after reading satisfactory reviews. Not only it came way bigger than what they stated on their chart, but the top of my dress is completely haggard by some tortuous seams on its very front and, the worst: it's TORN! The edge of the fabric at the very front of my dress' top is completely torn and beyond repair. As an apology, Milanoo offered me USD20 as a refund for a TORN dress I paid USD180 for. Now I have no wedding dress at all!

Tip for consumers: Ask them to send you the real invoice value, or they'll send a fake one tagging your purchase as a "gift" and you may be overtaxed as I've been by your country's custom. You have to implore them to be honest!

2015-07-15

"Very good impressions about Milanoo after my first shopping. A friend recommended the shop to me and I am also recommending to my friends and remain assured that they will be satisfied with the quality of service: Excellent customer service, Credit card option available, Fast shipping, good quality products at very affordable prices.
I will be purchasing many other outfits from them.

2015-06-24

"+ quality costume
+ payment with PayPal - good choice
+ fast shipping
+ no problem with processing of order

2015-06-02

"High quality product with fast shipping.

Excellent online live customer service.

Looking forward to make more purchases.

2015-05-28

"Good I have my things. It took quite long than expected that it almost came at the wrong time, and I had to pay extra 30 euros before the items were given to me by FedEx which I had no idea of."

2015-05-27

"My experience with Milanoo could not have been any better, Fast shipping, excellent and welcoming customer service. They have everything! I will be purchasing my honeymoon outfits from them as well."

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.